47 47
quade

DB Cooper

BruceSmith

Jo Weber is now being placed on a countdown regarding the Earl Cossey homicide.

Although she denies inferring that I am a suspect, she continues to infer that I murdered Earl Cossey, presumably because Coss hung up on me and I'm a total asshole. As a result she says I whacked him in the head, stole his credit cards and then mailed them back to his ex because I'm weird that way.

However, Jo has yet to call the cops in Seattle, as far as I can tell, and Jo needs to put her money where her mouth is, celiac disease and all.

Jo's Cossey Countdown:

24 hours since Jo's last accusation and I haven't received an call or visit from any King County Sheriff's deputies or detectives.

I wouldn't hold my breath for the cops to show up Bruce. When Jo gets finished bending their ears they will be too dazed and confused to bother you. The fact that Jo would suspect you as Cossey's killer makes it apparent that hunches and leaps of faith rather than facts predominate in her in her crime solving analysis.

I'd give you as Cossey's killer and Duane as Cooper about equal odds. ;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

You were HELL bent on interviewing Cossey according to your postings after you interviewed the other guy!

Your MO is to appear on the door steps of victims and witness unannounced....which is well known.
You make a nuisance of yourself with their family members and known friends and or associations.

Cossey had refused to see you! That is a known fact per your own statements in this thread.

You have an aggressive personality & you are confrontal with anyone you interview....even on this thread.

You twist everything anyone states to meet your agenda - & you do not care who you run over in doing so.

You add your KINKY twists to every interview & your interviews are NEVER accurate as you do NOT get a second interview...word does get around.

Your aggressive & rude tactics are well known. If things do NOT go your way you attack the interviewed person verbally in this thread & in your writings.

You have a nasty temper & act like a spoiled child when you do not get your way.

THE SAME AGGRESSION YOU SHOW IN THIS THREAD!

"You were broke - but, suddenly after Cossey was murdered you were on site constantly badgering the families, friends and the authorities ... for several days."

In the days leading up to Cossey's death you were pissed because he refused you an interview.

About the time of Cossey's death you went virtually silent in this thread.

When Cossey is found dead - you are all over it....staying in the face of the authorities.

I saw the pattern & it was scary and then you got even more aggressive in your postings..

I think you are someone who needs to be looked at.

Cossey was a small person & you are huge, but Cossey was a spark plug. If you arrived on his doorstep & persisted asking questions & stating confrontal things as you do on this thread, Cossey would have been agitated & you do NOT take NO very well.

Do I think anything happened deliberately? NO! But, I do know any attempt by you to confront Cossey in the manner you have forced interviews on others would have been met with resistance by Cossey.

OIL and Water do not mix, but never gamble what will happens when a match is tossed!

If I had known what kind of warped personality you had - we would never have spoke & the interview would never have happened....what you present by phone & in person are two different personalities....a third is the written word.

You never seem to leave a good impression on witnesses you have attempted to interview. Only your phone interviews - and that is only because these individual do not read the thread....

Your telephone interviews - only I can attest to how twisted they become to feed your own self esteem...

Your personality & your agression toward the witnesses & your mannerisms & your personal conflicts make you a suspect.

I am NOT FBI nor a trained investigator - this all comes from observations and knowledge of your past actions on this thread and what I have personally knowledge of...to include your impromtued interviews with other victims of Dan Cooper.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I'd give you as Cossey's killer and Duane as Cooper about equal odds. ;)

Bruce won't get it ,but that statement was LOADED. It did NOT take a genius nor the FBI to go back in the postings & note a sudden change in agressive postings by Bruce in regards to the incident.

He made HIMSELF a suspect! If it did happen I do NOT think it was intentional - Cossy did NOT like anyone in his face & the size of the opponent meant nothing to him.

I spoke with him many times on the phone - & I had been warned about his abrupts ways and responses. When he was ready to end the conversation - it was over.

Everything ever said about Cossey is true - He was a SPARK PLUG!

If Bruce showed up uninvited he was asked to leave after the first 2 questions. We all know Bruce will NOT leave anything at that - he stays in the face of the person....

It is also a known FACT that Cook is not as informed by the FBI as he lets on. Any agent providing him with priviledged information and information about witnesses is prohibited....The conversations he claimed NEVER took place.

Even off duty - those claimed conversations never took place regarding Jo Weber or any other witness who comes forward with information.

When Galen denied any knowledge of Duane's brother being a social friend of Tosaw that was all telling. I knew the relationship did exist. It was not intimate, but thru the Boating Club and Bible Classes. Duane's brother did contact Tosaw on my behalf about the files and history the family had on Weber. Tosaw did contact John back and this was what John was going to talk to me about in 2004 when I was in Ca w/my husband for cancer treatement at Loma Linda.

John had moved to Modesto - but he still knew how to contact Tosaw and that contact did happen. His wife also knew Tosaw's sister.

98 hours and counting....

...I will be more than happy to discuss anything and everything with them. You? Not a chance...."

It's not about me, Robert, it's about you. What do you think about Tina, Kenny and Japan?

If you don't talk about Japan, then what could you possibly ever post about that might be of interest to anyone?

Your refusal to answer that question indicates that the RobertMBlevins era at the DZ is drawing to a close.

RobertMBlevins

Do you think we could stop hinting around that somehow Bruce Smith is a suspect in Cossey's murder? It's ridiculous. It's BEYOND ridiculous.

I have issues with the guy, sure. And I have dealt with them. Those mostly have to do with trust and manners, nothing else. And I have met Bruce once, at one of the Ariel celebrations. I can assure you he had nothing to do with Cossey's death. Geez, Louise. :S

Stop. Stop NOW.

Ah, Bobby, you are trying to argue with a woman who invited me into her motel room before she was finished dressing, and then claims I crossed a line.

No, I crossed a threshold, and it appears I entered the Vortex....

How HORRIBLY VULGAR YOU ARE.

I had a suite & I was DRESSED, I just had NOT put my hair up and rather than rush I told you to sit on the edge of the bed while I put my hair up and we could talk...you are one gross SOB! You make everything anyone says sound vulgar.

You are NOT allowed to talk like this in the other thread, but over here you do NOTHING but throw out you vulgar and insinuating remarks... your manners & the way you distort things about people you do not like - certainly present a high probablility that you are capable of worst things & inforces the thoughts I have expressed about your anger issues and prior problems.

When one can turn an innocent conversation into a vulgar story - that person is capable of more than just lieing!

WHERE were you when Cossey was killed and can you PROVE you were there? Now I will put you on trial the way you do everyone else.

YOU are not allowed to threaten or talk like this in the other thread so you come here to drive everyone else away! If you are not here to discuss Cooper then please go away....they do NOT allow you talk this way in the other thread!

Prove what you were doing on the night Cossey died and did you have a witness? YOU bring things on yourself....tell the thread about your N.Y. incident - tell them why you can't live in N.Y.

BruceSmith

"...Might as well start using a calendar for your countdown...."

Countdown on Sir Robert's evasion on Tina, KC and Japan:

75 hours

Countdown on absence of any posts from Sir Robert on the DB Cooper case:

48 hours

98 hours and counting....

I was kind of enjoying almost 24 hours with a lack of posting stupidity on this thread...... ...

A lot has been CONFIRMED regarding the past of Duane L. Weber aka John C. Collins.

The probabilities of a specific form of communications was also verified.

The technology did exist in the early 60's and was tested by the military.
It was highly probable that BRR was the forerunner of this technology. The Government sent him home, but he continued to secretly work on his project.

Individuals within the Government and private interprises continued to develope the program....he was never acknowledged for his efforts, but a friend or friends never felt this was fair....so they used the knowledge to obtain 200,000.

A note was sent to the FBI in the after math - DOES anyone HERE know what that NOTE said?

Who would pay any attention to a worker who helped build the airstrip?

This worker kept contacts with others in WA....but his name was not Duane Weber....why when Duane went to see the old friend he did so alone.

How many of you can name all of the Seattle New Paper Owners, writers and managers since 1942.

When you finish the list you will solve the case - but you have to know what you are looking for.

Not all of these prior owners & editors are alive, but NAME them ALL. Then look at their personal history - be careful the answer doesn't cause you hysterical blindness.

RobertMBlevins

I've been watching so many episodes of Ancient Aliens lately I'm starting to think they might be on to something. Have to admit it's weird how tech advanced so fast after Roswell.

One minute they're scraping up bodies and shipping the wreckage off to Wright-Patterson. The next minute they're inventing the transistor, the microchip, and sending men to the moon. Hmm. :)
Unfortunately, technology won't save us unless we accomplish three things. First, get rid of the nukes. Second, stop pumping crap into an atmosphere so thin you could walk to the top of it in a few hours.
Third, cease adding roughly a billion more people to the planet every dozen years or so...;)

Ok, Robert, you have quoted one the most commonly accepted fallacies. And, I'm not bashing you for it because I would guess it's one 95% of the people believe. That is the belief that earth's population is growing at an ever faster rate and will eventually overwhelm the planet.

That's not so -- and I refer you to the United Nations population study pages for this. In 1963, the world's population was growing at about 2% per year. 50 years later (now), it is about half that. 50 years from now, it will half again. Sometime by the end of the next century, the world's population is expected to stabilize at around 11 billion.

Many richer countries, like Japan, are already declining. China (with 1.48 billion people) may not even reach 1.5 billion. And, while it's true that third world countries are growing faster than those rates listed above, the growth rate of virtually every country in the world has been decreasing.

Your logic is not only flawed, but downright ridiculous and ignores the basic facts. I didn't make this stuff up, you know. It simply exists. It is reality. It's just a matter of simple numbers and reproductive records. All current problems on Planet Earth can be traced back to those numbers, as well as future problems, which will become more apparent as time goes by, and resources become more strained. It doesn't matter whether you choose to ignore that. If you believe that adding the current population of the United States to Planet Earth approximately every five years will result in good things for mankind, you are sticking your head in the sand. Earth cannot support that type of growth and Nature will eventually have a hand in showing us why.

I just made BOLD the most important part of that post! When one lives to be 74 yrs old - and I remember how things used to be 64 yrs ago...you are right these guys have their heads in the sand!

Life on Planet Earth has been evolving and species keep disappearing...the earth cannot keep on supporting the population growth and the pollution created by the continued growth.

The air quality is already becoming evident and the earth's ability to substain itself and its inhabitants is continueing to decline. Those who think it will self correct itself only live for the moment and are not actually looking into the future...

Without imports - China can not supstain itself and the rest of the world is right behind them. The glaciers are melting and the oceans are rising and pollution is out of control. Fuel - both oil and gas and trees are on the decline.

Without the trees - there will be no oxygen and as the ozone disappears life as we know it is forever gone...

How does one reverse this - NO one wants to believe that life as we know it will cease to exist - on this earth, but eventually it will. Other forms of life will evolve but, what is now considered human will not be.

Area 51 was rumored to be about exploration and then advanced communciations did come into play at that time - technology grew by leaps and bounds.

Was there a space craft there and aliens - why continue to hide that after all of these yrs? Why did America build area 51? There was a war and they needed to experiment with concepts - and in the process there was contamination...and I believe that is what they were hiding - the contamination.

The conversation I over heard - I didn't understand....as Duane cautioned the other man that they could not talk about those thing. I didn't hear all of the conversation because I eventually fell asleep.

YES, besides the contamination there was a discussion about communications...perhaps part of the technology was to create a communications with the ability to attempt communication with other planets or life forms.

I do not remember the name of the plane that was developed there and what came after it...just not something I followed.

The PUZZLING thing is -
Why are these individuals still NOT allowed to discuss certain specific of Area 51 now in 2014?

We know the locator devices use on vehicles today came from area 51 - therefore communications was a vital part of area 51....I think the above was incidental in the developement of the aircraft.

IT was all about stratagey to make "others" think we had weapons of destruction that were out of this world.

What I do not understand was the contamination issue as this man and Duane were talking about that.
I wish I could remember more of their conversation - but, I don't.

I didn't understand a lot of what they were talking about...but the did talk about Huges and Meire.

Remember that name Meire - that was the name of the woman Duane and I met in Ft. Lauderdale and we were taken out on a (large)yacht to a beautiful home there in Ft. Lauderdale.

The woman WAS not the wife of Meire - that I was able to find out, but she was connected. Perhaps a relative - she designed the outfits the show girls wore in Vegas.

Duane and this woman had a discussion about Meire and Duane inquired if he was going to have to do any time. Duane asked about Meire's wife and the children. The woman mention the son and the daughter (including their names) and what each one of them was doing at that time.....

The last time I explored this in 2000 I had the accident after multiple calls to Ft. Lauderdale to the Fontaine Blue.

The woman looked like Meire - perhaps a sister? She was a tall statuest woman and maybe 10/15 yrs older than myself. She was so well maintained I really could not judge her age.

When I recently viewed a photo of Meire - it occured to me how much the woman in my memory looked like him...maybe a sister? I do not remember her name other than the last name was Meire.

I spoke of this in the forum a long time ago - but we could find NO yacht registered in the 1980's to a Meire.

RobertMBlevins

I've been watching so many episodes of Ancient Aliens lately I'm starting to think they might be on to something. Have to admit it's weird how tech advanced so fast after Roswell.

One minute they're scraping up bodies and shipping the wreckage off to Wright-Patterson. The next minute they're inventing the transistor, the microchip, and sending men to the moon. Hmm.

Blevins, Forget about the Ancient Aliens, whoever or whatever they are/were, and stick to some simple facts.

One of the things about wars is that technology undergoes great advances during such times. This is especially so with WW2.

Then immediately following WW2, a long running Cold War started and it was also technology based. Millions of men and women, on both sides of the Cold War, were encouraged and supported in their efforts to pursue advanced educations and then to use their training to advance the technology base of their respective countries. Trillions of dollars were spent in these efforts. And spectacular technology advances were realized.

Neither these advances or Roswell had anything to do with aliens. It was just a simple matter of millions of humans working their butts off to advance things.

Finally, there were absolutely not any aliens (such as Little Green Men From Mars) in a freezer at WPAFB. If there had been, Amazon and I would have heard about it. The word would have gotten out regardless of the security level.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

[Blevins responding to a Mark Bennett post.]

That's funny. Although the actual growth rate has been dropping in many countries, the fact remains that the base population is so large that the number of people born each year on Planet Earth now exceeds eighty million. Twelve years of that means a BILLION more people.

Blevins, Your estimate above is not correct. Surely you are aware that people die and are thus removed from the "population". You did not consider these deaths in making your claims above.

Robert99

Robert99

[Blevins responding to a Mark Bennett post.]

That's funny. Although the actual growth rate has been dropping in many countries, the fact remains that the base population is so large that the number of people born each year on Planet Earth now exceeds eighty million. Twelve years of that means a BILLION more people.

Blevins, Your estimate above is not correct. Surely you are aware that people die and are thus removed from the "population". You did not consider these deaths in making your claims above.

Robert99

Interesting.
http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2013/01/world_population_may_actually_start_declining_not_exploding.html
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

mark

***A note was sent to the FBI in the after math - DOES anyone HERE know what that NOTE said?

I do.

A new voice from Minn & Wis area.

Interesting! So much comes out of those areas - including crew members of the Cooper skyjacking.

If you know what the note said - you have to be FBI or NWA or one of the Crew.....or someone Weber or Cooper knew!

Your profile answered my questions.

RobertMBlevins

Welcome to the REAL future of mankind. What people forget when they discuss falling birth rates is this: They forget the sheer number of people already HERE. Even if birth rates drop, a continuation of unchecked human growth based on that huge number of people will continue until something 'breaks'. Pandemics, starvation, fighting over the dwindling resources, etc. Dr Martin Rees of Cambridge lays this out very well in his book Our Final Century. (He means THIS century)

Blevins, As ParrotheadVol has just pointed out to you, if birth rates drop below 2.0, as they already have in a number of countries, then the world's population DECREASES from that factor alone.

You don't have to reference Dr. Rees if you want to know the future of mankind. Just do a bit of reading on the First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics and see if you understand what those laws mean for the future of this planet.

Robert99

"...My personal belief is that future generations will curse us for our greed regarding resources, and for our failure to address problems we knew perfectly well existed..."

I agree Sir Robert. The time to tell the truth is now.

Norjak, anyone?

Japan, Bobby-san?

Why is it so hard for you to tell the truth? Does your difficulty tell us anything about the fears that others have in telling the truth? Y'know, revealing the inconvenient truths of our lives?

At the fundamental level of experience there is no difference between Norjak and ZPG. It's just that Norjak helps us focus the mind more easily, to sharpen our powers of discernment and reasoning, and elicit a call to action.

What will be your call to action, Robert? Decisive truth telling or clever evasions. Show us the level of nobility that you wish we all had, the kind that will save the world.

Jo wrote

WHERE were you (Bruce) when Cossey was killed and can you PROVE you were there? Now I will put you on trial the way you do everyone else.

If Bruce can't prove that he didn't kill Cossey then he must have done it. Joe Weber logic.

I thought the burden of proof was on the accuser?

Bruce Smith, the killer reporter. Give an interview or DIE. Terror journalism. Tina was very lucky.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

We know the locator devices use on vehicles today came from area 51 - therefore communications was a vital part of area 51....I think the above was incidental in the development of the aircraft.

Actually Jo that is not correct. It had nothing to do with Area 51.

The Origins of GPS Technology
It’s a technology you use every day, but it wasn’t always for civilian purposes. The United States government commissioned the development of global positioning systems more than 50 years ago, and the Department of Defense launched the satellites that are orbiting today. Commercial and private use is relatively new, yet the implications are huge. Below, read about the origins of GPS technology and how it is used by private citizens and businesses today.

The Reasons for GPS Development

In less than half a century, the United States had experienced two world wars, fought a third war on the Korean Peninsula and was engaged in a Cold War with the Soviet Union. The world was rapidly changing during the 1950s, and the United States needed the technology to adapt and to stay ahead. As international eyes turned to the skies, President Eisenhower commissioned projects designed to give the country an edge, and satellite tracking was near the top of his list.

With the help of some of the country’s brightest scientists, the United States entered the Space Age with full force, and GPS tracking was among the first accomplishments. Between 1955 and 1957, scientists had developed tracking systems capable of monitoring known and unknown satellites orbiting the Earth.

Who Invented GPS Tracking?

Roger L. Easton, of Vermont, is widely credited as the man who invented GPS tracking as a practical technique used for military purposes. As an inventor and designer, he first proposed to the Eisenhower Administration his version of a satellite tracking system in 1955 as part of the Naval Research Laboratory’s “Project Vanguard,” which competed with a similar proposal written by Wernher Von Braun for the U.S. Army. Easton later invented a tracking system called Minitrack to find his satellite’s exact location in orbit.

By the 1960s and 1970s, Easton had developed technology used for the United States Global Positioning System, based in large part on his original concepts. Like GPS systems today, Easton’s GPS used signal time and known distance to calculate specific positions on the ground. Between 1967 and 1977, four satellites were used to test his methods.

The United States recognized Easton’s extensive accomplishments with the National Medal for Technology, and in 2010, he was inducted into the National Inventors Hall of Fame at the age of 88.

from trackyourtruck.com.