47 47
quade

DB Cooper

BruceSmith

"...Note the individuals in the bank stated the money was put into a CREW bag...."

Cool your jets a bit, Mrs. Cooper. Clearly you've been reading the forum, or getting bits and pieces from links over there to the WSHM, and a lot has to be clarified.

FIRST and FORMOST you have always gotten DETAILS screwed up.

If you go back to my early communications with Himmelsback and the co-pilot. The money was put in a bank bag. The man who took the money to the plane - put the money in another container - it included the money bag.

The man who took the money to the plane - was supposedly the one who put it in another container.

Nothing was ever said about his taking the money out of the bank bag. The Co-pilot saw That money come onto the plane from the door way to the cockpit...it was in a SATCHEL!

Since you had limited contact with Himmelsbach and Himmelsback was not the person who took the bag to the plane....and YOU know nothing about the individuals I spoke to over the yrs....I only have my notes until 2000, but they are sufficient.

I was provided the name of the man who carried the money to the plane - I do not remember his name, but Himmelsbach will know his name...YOU have NO idea of how many individuals I have spoke with over the yrs...and YOU DO know that I have argued the money went ON TO the plane in a satchel...The mention of a CREW BAG is what TRIGGERED my post and IF the CREEP in you had any conscience and you had really done your research you would KNOW I have maintained this for YRS and YRS.

All it took was the TRIGGER of Crew Bag....what would you call a crew bag....I can assure you the money was NOT transferred out of the bank bag - but the bank bag was placed in another container.

No one seemed to know when this transpired...NOT even Himmelsbach. I forgot the name of the man who took the SATCHEL to the plane.....but, I do have it some place in my original notes from talking to Himmesback and that took place over a several yr period of time.

Remember all I can read on that other place is what shows on the screen - and what is shown in the posting...I do not have access to the pictures or anything out side of the postings.

The words Crew Bag - is what triggered my post and my memories of my discussion.

YOU do know that the Co-pilot had the door slightly open so they were about to see the stewardess when she pasted by the cockpit...and when she returned.

YOU know SHIT! YOU have created more myths than carter has farter starters over the yrs. YOU and other WRITERS!

If they had delivered that money in a canvas bank bag - Cooper would have gone into a rage. This is the part of the witness testimonies I have been given to my by key individuals - not by individuals like you who create myths and make-up facts.

DID it ever occur to you that this is why the FBI even gave my claims a second thought? Yes, the bank bag did go thru - but it was inside of another container.

The words Crew Bag made sense and I would call the container that was in our home a Crew Bag.

NOW YOU go back to the orginal statements.

I have described this bag for yrs and ever since I made my first phone call to Mr. H. in 1996.

Yes, there was another container in the brief case - and may have been a water proof cover for the money - as Tina saw what she thought was a green plastic bag sticking out of the top of the briefcase Cooper had - YOU didn't know that did you. This could also have been a ploy by the FBI and other so if the real Cooper was ever presented - this would be one of the tilts.

YOU can't be nice enough to even listen to people - you make up things...you are the worse myth maker in Cooper world.

What I THINK OF YOU IS very well known....and I know what I know and so does Himmelsbach.

IT was ONE of the things I told them that caused the FBI to even take the case on regarding Weber.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

After your interview with the man who supplied the chutes, everyone was giving you Kudos for that report,
You were HELL bent on interviewing Cossey.

Your MO is to appear on the door steps of victims and witness unannounced.

Anyone who knows Cossey KNOWS he would not have recieve you well & you probably badgered him....as you do others in this thread and as you did Tina and her family members on both coasts.

I will let the imagination of others take it from there...

You were broke - but, suddenly after Cossey was murdered you were on site constantly badgering the family and the authorities ... for several days.

Who financed your trips?

"...Your question has been asked and answered..."

Really? What was the answer? I never saw it. Was it one of the following?

1. Yes, Tina's statement about flying to Japan for years afterwards refutes the notion that KC is DBC.

2. No, Tina's statement is a lie.

3. No, Tina's statement is irrelevant.

4. No, Tina and Kenny never met on any of their flights to Asia - not ever - not once.

Sir Robert, you have to remember that thousands of people will read this page and are waiting for you to deliver a concise answer to this question.

After your interview with the man who supplied the chutes, everyone was giving you Kudos for that report,

Anyone who knows Cossey KNOWS he would not have recieve you well & you probably badgered him....as you do others in this thread and as you did Tina and her family members on both coasts.

You were broke - but, suddenly after Cossey was murdered you were on site constantly badgering the family and the authorities ... for several days.

Who financed your trips?

The taxpayers of the United States.

So, a Big Thank You to all you hard-working, tax-paying folks out there who keep guys like me alive and kicking.

I appreciate it! Really do.

This just in from the Washington Department of Health:

News Release

For immediate release: September 9, 2014 (14-131)
Contacts: Marqise Allen, Communications Office 360-236-4072
Kelly Stowe, Communications Office 360-236-4022

Suicide rates in Washington rise slightly

Suicide is Washington’s eighth leading cause of death
OLYMPIA

Three people take their own lives in Washington each day on average, and suicide remains among the top causes of death in our state. Rates of suicides and suicide attempts went up slightly in Washington from 2006 to 2012.

Suicide is Washington’s eighth leading cause of death – second in the 15-24-year-old age group. The state ranks 21st nationally in suicides. Thousands of other Washington residents are hospitalized each year after trying to hurt themselves.

During National Suicide Prevention Week Sept. 8-14, the hopeful message is that suicide is avoidable.

The Department of Health works with state and private organizations to promote suicide prevention education and resources. This includes training on how to recognize signs and how to intervene. The agency also supports youth suicide prevention coalitions, compiles and provides data and statistics, and publishes information through newsletters. Work is underway on a new suicide prevention plan.

Most people considering suicide give warnings. If you notice someone talking about wanting to die, looking for a way to kill themselves, or having no reason to live, immediately call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline, 1-800-273-8255, or a mental health professional.

It’s important to pay attention when people talk about feeling trapped, or about being a burden to others. Indicators may include increasing alcohol or drug use, acting anxious or agitated, behaving recklessly, sleeping too little or too much, withdrawing or feeling isolated, showing rage or talking about seeking revenge, and displaying extreme mood swings.

Suicide prevention

September 9, 2014
Page 2

Staying connected with others is a main factor in preventing suicides, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Talking about suicide doesn’t increase the risk of someone killing themselves. Talk openly and freely, and listen without being judgmental. Offer hope of alternatives. Make sure someone doesn’t have the means to commit suicide if they show signs of wanting to hurt themselves.

Suicide prevention works. People can and do put suicidal thoughts behind them. Effective programs and services exist in communities throughout Washington.

The Department of Health website (www.doh.wa.gov) is your source for a healthy dose of information. Also, find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
###

Bruce wrote:

So, a Big Thank You to all you hard-working, tax-paying folks out there who keep guys like me alive and kicking.

You are welcome Bruce.

I think I may have helped you more than GE did:

The company with the most profits parked overseas is General Electric, according to a new Bloomberg analysis of 83 corporations.

GE said in a Feb. 26 regulatory filing that it was holding $108 billion in profits overseas as of the end of last year. That is up from $102 billion a year before. GE said in the filing that it reinvested most of these profits in foreign business operations and does not intend to bring those profits back to the U.S.

The practice of holding profits overseas has been highlighted as a strategy to avoid paying taxes. GE paid no U.S. taxes at all in 2010, according to The New York Times --

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

skyjack71

Who financed your trips?

Jo,

Are you implying that Bruce murdered Cossey???

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Bruce wrote:

You are welcome Bruce.

I think I may have helped you more than GE did:

***The company with the most profits parked overseas is General Electric, according to a new Bloomberg analysis of 83 corporations.

GE said in a Feb. 26 regulatory filing that it was holding $108 billion in profits overseas as of the end of last year. That is up from $102 billion a year before. GE said in the filing that it reinvested most of these profits in foreign business operations and does not intend to bring those profits back to the U.S.

The practice of holding profits overseas has been highlighted as a strategy to avoid paying taxes. GE paid no U.S. taxes at all in 2010, according to The New York Times --

I believe you have, TSS. Thanks again.

***After your interview with the man who supplied the chutes, everyone was giving you Kudos for that report,

Who financed your trips?

Jo,

Are you implying that Bruce murdered Cossey???

I am not implying anything. I am stating known facts....regarding Bruce's MO.

If I was in law enforcement & had knowledge of individuals with personality disorders who stated publically they wanted to interview Cossey - and was aware of his interview tactics - (UNANNOUNCED) I would be questioning that individual.

After Cossey was known to be deceased Bruce made a spectacle out of himself with the law enforcement on the case...per his own postings.

You can BET your BIPPY if I was an investigator on that case & had read the postings made about other individuals regarding an old crime being interviewed by Bruce & was aware of how he showed up unannouced on their doors with in your face kinds of questions - and that all of these individual had been victims or had involvement to the same usolved crime.

Go back and read his postings right after he interviewed the man who provided the chutes - then take it post per post down to the time Cossey's body was found. Bruce was obcessed with getting an interview with Cossey.

Remember Cossey was dead for several days before they found him - note the postings or lack posting by Bruce during that time span. His postings got WEIRD!

You guys were praising his other interviews & he was obcessed with getting an interview with Cossey.

How does a broke man get the money he needed to be going back and forth to hassle the law enforcement agencies... at the scene of the crime? After Cossey was known to be deceased.

Yea, if I was law enforcement & was aware of the interview tactics by Bruce in prior wks with other individuals connected to a specific crime - he would have been my number one suspect.

I had MY own personal encounters with Bruce - in person and by phone.

Frankly it was one of the first things that popped into my mind when I found out about Cossey.

"...If you want the answer as to why I discarded your question regarding Tina and her trips to Japan, you should just research out the answer as I did..."

Nope, not good enough, Sir Robert. I want an answer from you.

Do YOU think the fact that Tina and Kenny flew to Japan during the same time period negates the possibility that Kenneth Christiansen hijacked Flight 305 on November 24, 1971?

Thousands of Cooper sleuths are waiting, Sir.

Jo Stated:
I had MY own personal encounters with Bruce - in person and by phone..."

Bruce Stated:
I had MY own personal encounters with Jo - in person and by phone.....and I'm going to tell the cops EVERYTHING.

Jo Replies:

What the hell does that mean - "tell the COPS everything" ? I have never committed a crime nor have I spied on individuals nor do I write hideous things about them.

Yes, you had ONE encounter with me in person.....I drew the line and you crossed it immediately before the day even started. I do not even remember what that was other than it was a subject I told you up front would NOT be discussed.

Sounds like you are getting a little paranoid. You only feel paranoia if you know you have something to fear.

Update on Tina, Sir Robert and Kenny: Noon, Wed., Sept. 10, 2014

36 hours since the last RMB evasion!

The Big Question in Cooper World these days is determining the importance of Tina saying she flew to Japan for five years when Kenny C was, too.

So far, Sir Robert and his side-kick Skippy P have been evasive, failing to disclose their thoughts on whether this finding spells the doom of the KC-is-DB Cooper scenario.

The evasiveness continues into its second week after these findings were first presented to Sir Robert and Skippy P.

"...I drew the line and you crossed it immediately before the day even started..."

No, Jo, you crossed the (white) line on the way to the diner for breakfast, and after that I insisted on driving. We parked your SUV at the motel and we motored about in my pick-up, if you recall.

That was after you had the fight with the waitress in the diner and then argued with the manager about the orange cones and spills on the floor. Your Southern Charm was beautiful.

A breakfast to remember! YUM

Bruce wrote

No, Jo, you crossed the (white) line on the way to the diner for breakfast, and after that I insisted on driving.

It was the CIA FBI NSA again Bruce. Trying to get Jo into another accident that would appear to be her fault. Those holographic projectors can move a white line anywhere they wish. You foiled their plans. ;)

Bruce wrote

No, Jo, you crossed the (white) line on the way to the diner for breakfast, and after that I insisted on driving.

It was the CIA FBI NSA again Bruce. Trying to get Jo into another accident that would appear to be her fault. Those holographic projectors can move a white line anywhere they wish. You foiled their plans. ;)

Excuse me! - I only drove from the hotel to the diner & I was driving a HUGE Toyota Highlander - I would later in the trip learn to handle that booger...I did not cross a white line, but I had difficulty locating the controls as it had gears & gadgets I knew nothing about. The gear shift was not located on the steering wheel.
Other gadgets were also opposite of what I was used to...l kept turning on the windshield wiper when I went to shift gears.

This is what I mean - Bruce takes things out of proportion and puts his spin on them!

The PROBLEM with BRUCE started BEFORE that. I had a suite & I had NOT yet got my hair up. He sat on the corner of the bed and that way I could see and talk to him from the vanity.

I had already stated the GROUND rules regarding subjects NOT to be discussed. He immediately started in on one of those subjects. I walked out of the VANITY area & he was standing at the END of the bed - I put my hand out PALM toward him stating STOP.

I reminded of the ground rules and the question crossed the boundary lines I had set forth before agreeing to meet with him. I reminded him of this and stated if this was the direction his interview was going to take - THAT THE INTERVIEW was OVER NOW!

The restuarant had a service problem and I politely let them know about it.

I am celiacs & certain foods I cannot eat nor have any contact with. The waitress was informed of this....NO WHEAT comes NEAR me.

At that time the slightest contamination regarding WHEAT products would have put me down for 2 days. I had not the time nor the money to get sick on that trip.

IF that is being RUDE - then yes, I am RUDE. The service was also very slow.

This sounds like a matter for Dr. Phil.

Can't you see Jo and Bruce going at it?

YOU MUST HAVE TIMED THAT ONE -
THEY JUST ANNOUNCED CENTRAL TIME ON THE TONIGHT SHOW THEIR GUEST - THE NONE OTHER THAN
DR. PHIL!

DUHH! Not my cup of tea - he gets ridiculous!

43 hours since Sir Robert's last evasion on this question.

"...Nobody's evading. I just don't want to discuss this publicly..."

Too bad, Sir Robert, you are in a public forum, and are also a public figure because you have put a book out into the public. Therefore, a public response is required.

If you want to emulate JD Salinger, no one can stop you, but your feet still go into the investigative fire.

Evasion Countdown:

Sir Robert's evasion of the question of Tina, Kenny and Japan, is now at 51 hours.

Jo Weber is now being placed on a countdown regarding the Earl Cossey homicide.

Although she denies inferring that I am a suspect, she continues to infer that I murdered Earl Cossey, presumably because Coss hung up on me and I'm a total asshole. As a result she says I whacked him in the head, stole his credit cards and then mailed them back to his ex because I'm weird that way.

However, Jo has yet to call the cops in Seattle, as far as I can tell, and Jo needs to put her money where her mouth is, celiac disease and all.

Jo's Cossey Countdown:

24 hours since Jo's last accusation and I haven't received an call or visit from any King County Sheriff's deputies or detectives.

No wheat or wild oats?
On a serious note I happened to be In the 3rd Arm. Cav in 74 so I missed the search but I did talk to a couple guys who participated. One a scout told me basically it was a cold and miserable search and they found no trace of Cooper. My sergeant told me he went looking for him on his own time so I think he either got out of the area immediately or is still there.