47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Along those lines, I just checked your stats. They're impressive Mrs. Cooper - 7,900 posts, and as you mention most of them are quite lengthy.

I do not post to badger and I NEVER look at the post count. IT is OBVIOUS THAT IS WHY YOU MAKE SHORT NONSENSICAL postings - with you it is all about numbers and not quality.

You are an individual who is capable of killing and feeling NO remorse...you never expressed remorse about THAT boy. You justify every mean thing you do & you have never been held accountable.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

You are an individual who is capable of killing and feeling NO remorse...you never expressed remorse about THAT boy.

Remorse hell! Jo, exactly what did YOU do to make sure that boy didn't jump off the Tacoma Narrows bridge(s) as he had threatened?

And now you are claiming that Bruce is capable of killing? That is really a stretch for even you!

Jo, get help for your emotional problems!

Robert99

Edna (last name unknown gave birth to a daughter she named Zona) around 1943. Duane said the last time he saw her she was 9. She told her father she never wanted to see him again.

All Duane told me about his daughter. The ex-wife told me he tried to see her in AZ or MX when she was about 19 yrs old. That would have been around 1963. Since that wife was with him from 1962 to 1972...I believe that story.

The ex-wife claimed they went to university campus. NOT clear if the daughter was a student or worked there. I think she mentioned AZ....but no longer remember the location in AZ. The woman I enquired about had deceased when I found her.

In 1956 - Duane's Father died and he requested in a letter from San Quentin that Edna be allowed to attend in his stead... Evidently the family just disowned her child....because the sister NEVER mentioned the girl. Why didn't the sister know anything about the child? I don't remember anymore!
It was like the child never existed - but she did.

The woman I did find was named Zona and she was the right age, but she had deceased. I tried to contact a woman that was perhaps her daughter but kept running up blanks.

It would be nice to make contact with Duane's Grandchild or great grandchild...but, some things were never meant to be. I would like to let them know he was a GOOD guy and he was a great father to my daugter - but Zona just came along at the wrong time in his life.

I have wondered if the picture of the little girl in the Cook Book could have been Duane's daughter - or Tina. I have reconciled myself to the fact I will NEVER KNOW.

Tina could have been the little girl in the picture & the picture looked like Tina, but I have NO idea what Duane's daughter looked like.

I would like to know where Tina was born and where she grew up and birth date - but I do not know Duane child/s birthdate - he was probably not listed as the father.

I did have Tina's birthdate on the divorce papers but, since I did not know the date of Duane's daughter it was useless information.

Her father did eventually grow up and became a good man....and he became a good father.

My daughter and the picture in the book could have been twins - My daughter had LONG Blonde hair and the same tiny frame.

My daughter is a very PRIVATE individual or I would post a pic of her next to the pic of Tina. At 15 my daughter looked like the Tina in the photos from the skyjacking in 1971.

Maybe she is why Duane adopted us as his family! Maybe that was the fatal attraction.

Damn I miss him - it has been almost 20 yrs since he died in 1995. Even though I remarried - I will always and forever remember the man I met in 1977 - married in 1978....and buried in 1995.

I will never forget his smile and how he treated me like a china doll. He was a good father. How could that man have been an ex-con of 18 yrs?

I will never know - just like the song he sang to me on stage on our wedding night. You'll Never Know, If You Don't Know Now.

What a ride - what a story - what his life must have been like - how he changed - why he changed. So many questions I would like to know the answers to - but there are none to be found. AT least my daughter and I remember him and I guess that is all that matters....

Robert99

***You are an individual who is capable of killing and feeling NO remorse...you never expressed remorse about THAT boy.

Remorse hell! Jo, exactly what did YOU do to make sure that boy didn't jump off the Tacoma Narrows bridge(s) as he had threatened?

And now you are claiming that Bruce is capable of killing? That is really a stretch for even you!

Robert99

:oThat boy had nothing to do with the kid in Ga. Bruce knows what I am talking about and it has ZERO to do with this thread.

It regards ISSUES Bruce needs to deal with and IT is ZERO about the kid in GA.....

ROBERT 99 YOU are WAY off BASE!

THAT BOY is how DUANE referred to himself - it was alway in second person!

Now I suggest you get some help - you jump the gun to quickly - and you could kill an innocent person like that.

BRUCE KNOWS ALL TO WELL WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

If Bruce is UPSET then he knows I know something about him I am NOT supposed to know.

It was a message to Bruce that I know his secret!

skyjack71

See Bobby, that's why I worry about you. And I can't depend on your friends to save you either, at least not unconditionally.
(edited to be brief)
You're at risk, Bobby. My hair is turning grayer by the day!

YOUR postings Bruce are obtuse and offensive...YOU come here to diss others and make yourself feel good and to be hear.

YOU never consider the feelings and motives or reasons others defend their subject.

Yes, Blevins is into this for the story, but he has manners you could only wish for. At least he was raised to respect others!

He defends himself & he believes KC was Cooper - maybe he feels this way because HE has had direct contact with his witnesses - a situation you will never encounter. You infuriate those you do interview! You do not interview - you interrogate.

The personality presented on this thread is that of a bully. You are opinionated & you get angry & tantalized anyone who does not agree with you.

I base this on actual postings made by you in reference to specific interviews....and from my own personal experience with you.

I believe you are capable of causing harm to anyone who might disagree with you. You do NOT just question - you badger, demean and co-erse. And you just show up on the door!

You are scary! You are rude as hell if the person does not comply. What does it take to make you leave someone alone. It is not like you are on our doorstep.

God help the person who asks you to leave for the 3rd or 4th time and then reaches for a crow bar or baseball bat.

:S[:/]:(In that other thread they keep a leash on you so you vent by coming over here to talk your TRASH! They do NOT allow you to carry on this way and bagger the other posters there.

You are only on this thread because YOU can get away with things they do NOT allow over there.

Seems like Robt99 got upset thinking I was referring to the kid in GA with my remark only because Bruce alter his next posting to make it sound like that. The above post is the one I was referring to when I made a statement about the BOY - the BOY I refer to above is Bruce himself.

THIS is the TRANSACTIONS THE POST REFERRED TO AND NOT THE KID IN GA. Bruce is the boy in the story above...but a quick edit to his prior post and this sets me up. I had NOT even seen the retort Bruce made until Robt99 comes in blasting me about what I said.

THAT BOY is BRUCE himself!

skyjack71

******You are an individual who is capable of killing and feeling NO remorse...you never expressed remorse about THAT boy.

Robert99

:oThat boy had nothing to do with the kid in Ga. Bruce knows what I am talking about and it has ZERO to do with this thread.

It regards ISSUES Bruce needs to deal with and IT is ZERO about the kid in GA.....

ROBERT 99 YOU are WAY off BASE!

THAT BOY is how DUANE referred to himself - it was alway in second person!

Now I suggest you get some help - you jump the gun to quickly - and you could kill an innocent person like that.

BRUCE KNOWS ALL TO WELL WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

If Bruce is UPSET then he knows I know something about him I am NOT supposed to know.

It was a message to Bruce that I know his secret!

I have no idea what you are talking about, Jo.

I only lived there for a year or so You can drive up the road into the mountains or go four wheelin etc on the sand from the river. I remember my friend saying take a left on "Cugie" once If you drive straight to the ocean, you'll go past a sign
"LLABBEACH" The corner of beach and ball Abbe (?)

RobertMBlevins

I have a basic Cooper Concept going lately. ('Cooper Concept' means I believe a certain point to be true, even without absolute evidence to prove it.) It is this: I believe Cooper had no intention of remaining aboard the aircraft very long, since he asked that the airstairs be lowered before the takeoff from Seattle. If he were really planning to stay aboard for any length of time, I don't think he would have risked that for a takeoff, or asked the crew to do it. I think he was planning to bail ASAP for some reason or another, and that his exit south of Olympia, WA was forced upon him, rather than being the original plan.

And this could be the reason he was never caught. If he had bailed north of Olympia, in more populated areas, he might have been spotted. Perhaps being forced to bail out over the forests south of Olympia was the thing that made it possible for him to escape detection.

Blevins, I hate to have to tell you this but you apparently haven't bothered to read quite a few posts by other people over the years. So here it is again.

A large number of people on this thread have stated over the years that it was obvious that Cooper intended to bail out as soon as possible and have said so here. So this thought is not original with you.

There was actually no "risk" involved in taking off with the stairs down if they were not locked in the down position as they would be if passengers were boarding or departing. If the stairs were locked down, the airliner would not be able to rotate for take off. Also, Cooper (according to Tosaw) told Tina that he knew that the airliner could take off with the stairs down (but not locked).

There is no evidence to support your claim that Cooper bailed out over any forests. That is simply your wishful thinking.

In fact, there is no evidence to support a claim about any specific point as being where Cooper intended to bail out. But it does appear that he intended to leave "early" in the flight south.

Also, there is nothing to support your statement that Cooper was "forced to bail out" anywhere. It was totally his decision.

Robert99

MODIFICATION OF PRIOR POST BECAUSE OF AN ERROR, BUT ENDED UP ADDING OTHER THINGS.

skyjack71

My posts had to be long to be heard and yes, I was trying to learn about the skyjacking the only way I could...Yes, I tied a lot of things together that did NOT go together - but all I had was Norjack & Max's book & Ha Ha Ha...I had no sources to build anything on! I came to the DZ to learn & that is what I did.

101 nor Unsolved Mysteries had any real facts and the postings just went NO WHERE. The DZ gave us a format to LEARN & WE did learn - at least most of us did.

Others only came here to hear a story, but those of us who were truely interested in the case & had a personal interest preservered & a lot about the crime never before discussed in the public was revealed & discussed.

The FBI agent over did his participation in this - as he defrayed from stating facts & it became his opinions...& his wanting to make a name for himself...he actually abused his authority...& he did create some misnomers. What he did was NOT right & that was evident.

If he had come here with the purpose of hopefully finding someone who knew secrets - what he did was chase them away. There was 3 individuals who contacted me with information that was very private - and when Ckret showed up - they went POOF!

He also tried to make certain aspects of his opinions appear as fact...HE NEVER investigated one THING I shared & DELIBERATELY ignored certain things I did find & did KNOW....now it is too late to uncover those things. Ckret alone is responsible for my loss of 2 valuable contacts. Both are deceased now.

P.S.
I do not know about the third. Perhaps he still lofts here & maybe he is deceased.

Ckret was also NOT reporting facts - he was reporting what HE wanted to...WHY did he NOT make the PICS of Duane PUBLIC at that TIME? Answer that question & you should get a birds eye view of the entire picture.

NOT one of you will acknowledge those truths. Remember I pleaded with him for the Jefferson PICS. He also knew my guy was going to go to the prison - & Ckret had to be the reason he was turned away. (CORRECTION)A lot of money was spent & when my guy arrived at the prison he was told the file would NOT be released.

I still have the communications exchanged with Jefferson. Since Ckret was the one who knew what was coming down - he, therefore must have made intervention to make sure it never happened....what he put on the thread had NO pictures!

Not at that time...I printed what was there at that time.

I also have the communications with a wonderful state worker who could NOT UNDERSTAND why the pictures had been removed...I saved those emails. Now the emails have been made a part of the file - why after ALL of these yrs?

She was also able to provide me with the name of the Attorneys Duane used - but those file were not available.

When did we see the picture? YRS after Ckret was GONE & Shutter made it available...do any of you remember the long silence in the thread when he posted that pic?

I was the first on DZ to affront Lyle regarding his interview with Fitzsimmons....as I knew what Lyle had told me previous when I contacted him. I think it was Porteous who provide me with the contact number, but I really do not remember....I do know that Lyle and I had a nice long conversation & there was more than ONE conversation - why Blevins just never bothered me...I knew the truth and I got it from the horses mouth... yrs later reaffirmed this at the urging of Georger...I played the devil's advocate to get Lyle to repeat what he had told me yrs before...Georger and I worked together on this just a couple of yrs ago....HE ACTUALLY DROPPED HIS veto on me at least until after I made my verbal contact with Lyle which verified what Fitsimmons had stated.
Some how Galen interjected himself in to this - maybe he really was there - but I would LIKE to see and HEAR proof of that.

Other claims made by Galen were word for word - as I told him in emails. I shared my findings with GALEN in a PMs & I have the actual PM's in black and white to prove it.

Galen has made lots of claims & claimed credit for the hard work, time & monies others actually did & then he spins on them, using the information as his own.

This is a modification of my posting, because I think these things need to be said.

RobertMBlevins

******You are an individual who is capable of killing and feeling NO remorse...you never expressed remorse about THAT boy.

Robert99

Well, Andy would have had to make his way about 2,800 miles to do that...and from his emails to me it wasn't really the problem you stated. He said he thought people were picking on him. He's autistic, as you know.

Some of you stood up on your pedastals (after tossing out unending insults galore to others here) and chastised Andy for calling Bernie Geestman a liar. (True enough) It was phony at its best for sure. Compared to some of the stuff I've seen posted by so-called 'adults' in Cooperland, Andy's stuff was pretty tame.

In the end, I would call it a fair exchange. Andy's mom made him stop posting here, and someone else got themselves banned. Both results were probably for the best. :)
Excerpt from a private message from someone I actually trust here:

'They deserve each other over there...'

(at the alternate site on Cooper)

Also true enough. :)

Who was banned? I missed that.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

RobertMBlevins

Robert 99 says in part:

'But it does appear that he intended to leave "early" in the flight south...'

Gee. I thought that's what I said back there or something. Ask yourself WHY.

Gee, Blevins, why are you trying to claim as "new", at least to you, a thought that was discussed at length, and a consensus reached, years ago.

Are you really that far behind in following the posts on this thread? Or, are you just trying to inflate your post numbers in an effort to support your claim to be "a leading Cooper researcher"?

You are definitely NOT a leading DB Cooper researcher, if one at all, and you are apparently not even a KC researcher anymore, assuming you ever were.

Robert99

Blevins wrote

Sometimes I just tell people this: You had to be there. Look, the bottom line here is that sooner or later the truth is going to come out on the whole thing. Either these two did it, or they didn't. There's no middle ground. (emphasis added)

Ahhh, but there is a middle ground: Bruce's. MK Ultra stuff. Drugs. Brainwashing. Multiple people made to believe that they were Cooper.

I don't think that happened but I never would have believed that some of the MK Ultra stuff happened either and it sure did.

But I draw the line on gravity. It s a physical law not a preference or an option. If those TM "hoppers" really think they are conquering gravity let them hop out of our King Air 90 at 14,000 ft. I guarantee you that it won't end well if they jump chuteless.

I'd be very surprised if Norjack was Cooper's first crime but it's possible. I defended accused criminals for years. The guys with a serious felony charge always had a long rap sheet. Homicide was the only exception. Sometimes a person without a record just snaps and kills someone. But you rarely saw that in heavy duty money crimes. Those guys had records.

But as one Oakland PD detective told me: kid, don't ever think you really know criminals. You only deal with the ones who get caught.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Blevins wrote

Sometimes I just tell people this: You had to be there. Look, the bottom line here is that sooner or later the truth is going to come out on the whole thing. Either these two did it, or they didn't. There's no middle ground. (emphasis added)

Ahhh, but there is a middle ground: Bruce's. MK Ultra stuff. Drugs. Brainwashing. Multiple people made to believe that they were Cooper.

I don't think that happened but I never would have believed that some of the MK Ultra stuff happened either and it sure did.

But I draw the line on gravity. It s a physical law not a preference or an option. If those TM "hoppers" really think they are conquering gravity let them hop out of our King Air 90 at 14,000 ft. I guarantee you that it won't end well if they jump chuteless.

I'd be very surprised if Norjack was Cooper's first crime but it's possible. I defended accused criminals for years. The guys with a serious felony charge always had a long rap sheet. Homicide was the only exception. Sometimes a person without a record just snaps and kills someone. But you rarely saw that in heavy duty money crimes. Those guys had records.

But as one Oakland PD detective told me: kid, don't ever think you really know criminals. You only deal with the ones who get caught.

Ah, the Fog of Crime.

Blevins writes:

Tell me where I said...ever...that I was a 'leading Cooper researcher'? Never have claimed that.

R99 replies:

Do you remember making a comment that appeared on the left-hand side of a page on another site? Do you need more reminders or do you just want to play games?

Blevins writes:

I also saw your comment that it would be perfectly safe to take off with the stairs down, as long as they weren't locked in place.

. . . . .

..... even I know that when that 727 lifts off the runway the stairs are going to take a nice little drop from the upward force of the takeoff.

. . . . .

We're not talking about landing here, but a takeoff, and as a pilot you should know the difference. It's these things that probably made the NWA and Boeing guys say 'no way' to Cooper's request on that.

R99 replies:

The stairs did not contact the runway during the landing at Reno until the airplane was in the process of leaving the runway. And basically there was no particular damage to the stairs from dragging on the taxiway. You might want to check the Oakland ATC radio transcripts on this point.

During a takeoff with the stairs down but unlocked, the initial acceleration of the aircraft itself would tend to cause the stairs to lift off the pavement and within a few seconds the aerodynamics would take over and it is very unlikely that the stairs would contact the runway at any point in the rotation.

Robert99

"Tell me where I said...ever...that I was a 'leading Cooper researcher'? Never have claimed that. In fact, regarding the exact details on the hijacking, I've made plenty of mistakes..."

Exactly, Bobby. Your steadfast dedication to your research - despite all your blunderings - is why you have been selected to the Royal Court of Cooper.

Welcome, Prince Robert. May you be worthy to continue wearing the crown.

Update on Prince Robert and Tina

Now that Robert M has been acknowledged as a member of the Royal Court of Cooper, his subjects eagerly await his pronouncement on the status of Kenny flying NWO routes to the Orient for 20 years after the skyjacking.

Tina now says that she too flew to Japan in the years after the skyjacking.

So, what say you, Prince Robert? Did Tina and Kenny ever meet? If they did, what did they say?

Eg: "Don't I know you from somewhere?" Or, "Haven't we met before?" Or, "You're still smoking Raleigh's?"

Regardless, they must have made peace with each other concerning the "incident," since they flew the same routes for YEARS.

If you go to Oregon to speak with Tina to clarify this, please give her my regards.

Also, if you don't want me to continue asking you this question, please let me know. It's just that I don't know who else to ask since Skipp P. is dodging the question, apparently.

I have a small time bank robber friend (I say "small time" because she robbed banks in grocery stores and often got away with only about $1500). She said "Nobody who ever robbed a bank and got away with it, stopped at one."

Note the individuals in the bank stated the money was put into a CREW bag.

We know it was put in a whitish Bank Bag - but then that bag was placed into another bag.....

Evidently if these witness are remembering correctly - what would one call a crew bag.

Cooper asked for a knapsac.

What would one subsitute for a knapsac in 1971....

Well, I will try to draw the bag that was in my home and that I disposed of after contacting Mr. H. and thought I might be able to retrive it from the Helping Hands.

The co-pilot also described the bag the money was delivered to Cooper in and his description and my description MATCHED.

The door was slightly ajar and the Co-pilot saw the BAG.

It had leather corners and A LEATHER strap...it had another piece of leather that went under the handle and latched on the other side.

It was beige...and there are multiple colors own would consider beige. Grey beige, gold beige, light tan, medium tan.

I am not an artist, but will spend some time trying to sketch what I saw and held in my hands. Duane told me there used to be a strap on it.

It was a canvas satchel with leather reinforced corners and leather reinforced edges along the bottom.

There was leather going up the sided on the ends with strong loops of metal, where a strap had at one time been.

The sides had leather up the middle to where a leather strap enclosure went under the leather handle and it clasped on the side.

The leather was darker than the bag.

I have found similar ones but not the same...what I found fell under duffle bags but this was smaller than a duffle bag....it was about 16 inches long and about 10 inches deep. It could have been a little larger but it has been 20 yrs since I saw and held the bag and wanted to dispose of it.

I did dispose of it AFTER he died and told Mr. H about the bag. I thought I might be able to retrive it from the Helping Hands Mission where I took it, but Mr. H. said not to bother.

It was very sturdy. Duane was very attached to that bag, but I did NOT see it until until around 1993 when the other stuff showed up. He would not let me get rid of it...

I found several items but not able to get the pictures where I can save them and transport them. They do not alway me to save them in the formats I have.

My searches are under
Mens Smalls Canvas travel bags with leather corners, straps and handles vintage 1960.

"...Note the individuals in the bank stated the money was put into a CREW bag...."

Cool your jets a bit, Mrs. Cooper. Clearly you've been reading the forum, or getting bits and pieces from links over there to the WSHM, and a lot has to be clarified.

What you seem to be referring to is a statement made by a NWO mechanic named Lorne Peterson, working in air freight at Sea-Tac on 11.24.71. He says he handled the goodies as they came into NWO, including the bank bag of money, receiving the handoff from a FBI agent. Lorne says he took $250,000 out of the "bank bag" and put it into a "crew bag" and then gave it to "Joe May" who took it to Flight 305 on the tarmac.

He gives no further description of the crew bag, nor what happened to whatever money was left in the bank bag, if any.

However, there are many questionable aspects to Lorne's account. First of all, he identifies "Joe May" incorrectly. Secondly, his characterizations of the parachute deliveries and transfers don't match any other accounts that I know of.

So, knock yourself out concocting a grand scheme of making Duane's sack the cash bag of Cooper Legend.

"... I already know the answer to the question you asked about routes....I wondered the same thing when I read that news article about Tina. So I did some checking..."

So, did Kenny meet Tina during their hops to Japan? Does it rule out KC as DBC?

Just askin'.

Truth is I just don't care what you think and really don't want to address your questions.

Does this mean you're dodging the question?

Again I ask: Since Tina says she flew to Japan for five years do you think she met Kenny and does that rule out KC as DB Cooper?