47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Here's an example of bias;
Try to unscramble the code that was found in Duane's wallet (to fit your agenda)
Bomb proof and crowded with oxygen...terrace, volcallure at casa cugat, Abbe wants Cugie gets.

my bias;
I want truce from war with "SL"
Go execute, dog tag, body bag, Dan Cooper at cave.
Scrub base clean

It does work that way!

mark74

Here's an example of bias;
Try to unscramble the code that was found in Duane's wallet (to fit your agenda)
Bomb proof and crowded with oxygen...terrace, volcallure at casa cugat, Abbe wants Cugie gets.

my bias;
Scrub base clean

It does work that way!

DUH! Part of clipping that was found in Duane's Wallet that was hidden...but there was also a rifle for sale ad. For some reason this item fasinated Grey - he couldn't get it out of his head. He kept rattling that little tune - it is catchy "What ever Kugie wants Kugie gets."

The only thing familiar about that piece of paper was The Roach Studios as Duane's sister had been involved with a man connected to the Roach Studios. The man had a bomb proof room....something Duane also told me about.

In fact I have another item from the Wallet - the obit on Duane's father and that might make it a little more clear why Duane knew this Mr. Roach.

Duane's sister used to be married to a MR. ROACH - you see the writers miss things...I do not. This was in the OBIT of Duane's father Claudian J. Weber who was a resident of Arcadia, Ca when he died. This was ALSO in the WALLET!

Duane's brother lived in Azusa at the time of his father's death - The yr of death is NOT on this obit, but I am sure I wrote about it before.

Duane's uncle lived in Lake Luzerne, N.Y. and his name was ALLISON....I have been sitting on this - NOW have some fun and you will start to pull the pieces of the puzzle together! His wife had an unusual name, but you guys need to do a little of the work.

Now what do you guys know about the STOW STEAK HOUSE in Munroe Falls. Ohio? SOMETHING ELSE I never talked about nor has the FBI ever mentioned any of this , but they have it ALL!.

The FBI never mentioned a safe deposit box opened Mar (approx) of 1980 in a MID WEST state. A box in the name of John Collins. Duane had retrieved the items from WA on our 1979 trip and made few deposits along the river and then TAHOE.

The FBI never mentioned that John C. Collins owned that BOX and why it was SO important for Duane L. WEBER to obtain a new Drivers license with the name of JOHN C. COLLINS on it. Then he makes his mysterious trip & then there is money available that I did not question...just thought the shop was doing good.

This was right after he started on the machine & he took his friend with him to the Market in Tallassee and left the friend with the set-up and went POOF for 2 days..Left on Thursday eve and did not return until Sat. He needed a wk day in that town that knew him by John Collins...all the FBI had to do was trace his existence as John Collins and they would have found the evidence of that BOX opened in 1980 and closed in 1990. John C. Collins.

REMEMBER the place Duane took me in Mar of 1980 when the money find WAS HOT! He had to bury whatever it was again...only this time he chose a mid west safe deposit box....in the early part of 1980...before he left and went poof for 2 months - I didn't have a contact number for him..

Then in 1990 whe went to retrive it and why he needed the John Collins ID so badly he risked his life & freedom and being found out to obtain it.

The FBI just looked RIGHT thru the proof and it was in the WALLET.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

BruceSmith

Yo Bobby,

What do you think about Tina saying that she flew NWO routes to Japan for five years after the skyjacking?

Update on Bobby and Tina:

It's been 7 hours since I asked Bobby what he thought of Tina's claim in the Eugene Weekly that she flew NWO routes to Japan for five years after the skyjacking - and no comment back from Prince Bobby. (I'm putting him in the Court of Cooper Royalty.)

Does anyone else know of a seven-hour gap in responses from Bobby? Should I call 9-11 and report a Missing Person?

Or should I just call Investigation Discovery.com and get him on TV that way?

Let me know what y'all think I should do. Don't want to over-react, ya know.

Just saying'.

Update II, 11 pm

It's now 9 hours and still no response from Bobby. Hmmm...maybe I should call his mother? Nah, it's too late. I'll do that tomorrow if he doesn't post by noon Saturday, PT.

"...The reason I didn't answer your posts is simple. Because you are on AB's No-Fly List. This means your messages to us at Dropzone and by email are blocked, and your questions all get the same answer:

'No Comment'..."

Whew, you're alive. Thank Gawd.

I gather you don't like me very much. Okay. But-

How much you do like the Truth? Do you love Truth more than you love to hate me? Just askin'.

Bottom Line:
What does Tina's claim that she flew NWO routes to Japan mean to your case that KC is DB Cooper?

Greetings Everyone-

I have a general question for anyone who cares to answer.

Now that Tina is talking to reporters, such as the guy at the Eugene Weekly, what will Bobby do?

Will he go down to Oregon and talk with Tina? Ya know, bring his smile and nice manners, knock on her door and talk about Kenny?

What if Bobby then claims that Tina told him that Kenny is definitely DB Cooper?

What would we do????

We don't have any way of corroborating that kind of claim since Tina ain't talking to me, Galen, GG, or anybody else I know who could counter-balance ANY claim made by Bobby.

This could be the Make It or Break It Time for Bob and Skippy.

If they do, we may be on the precipice of the most momentous moment in Norjak history.

Edward R Murrow - where are you when we need you???

You Are There.

BruceSmith

Greetings Everyone-

I have a general question for anyone who cares to answer.

Now that Tina is talking to reporters, such as the guy at the Eugene Weekly, what will Bobby do?

Will he go down to Oregon and talk with Tina? Ya know, bring his smile and nice manners, knock on her door and talk about Kenny?

What if Bobby then claims that Tina told him that Kenny is definitely DB Cooper?

What would we do????

We don't have any way of corroborating that kind of claim since Tina ain't talking to me, Galen, GG, or anybody else I know who could counter-balance ANY claim made by Bobby.

This could be the Make It or Break It Time for Bob and Skippy.

If they do, we may be on the precipice of the most momentous moment in Norjak history.

Edward R Murrow - where are you when we need you???

You Are There.

And what will Curtis Eng do?

Suppose Bob and Skippy do the above, will Curtis seize the day? Will he make a deal with Bob and Skippy and make them the New Marla? Will Curtis back up the claim from Bobby that Tina says that KC is Cooper?

What if Curtis joins with Bob and Skippy and says that he is 99% sure that KC is Cooper, and have Tina stay mum and in the background as everyone speaks for her?

Suppose Hollywood gets the green light from the FBI on Bob and Skippy as legit, and they make a Big Movie about KC as the True Story of DB Cooper?

Or am I getting ahead of my story?

I need a drink. Wish I could afford a bottle of tequila.

1. Bruce why are you here? Only to hear yourself talk or just to make yourself known.

2. Bill Mitchell is not and will not talk to certain indivuals...he is very private as is the co-pilot at this time. Neither have anything to do with Cooper and all they have had to say has been said.. because what they did say to certain individuals has been twist to make the interviewer or writer sound good.

3. Galen is NOT in communications with the individuals he claims to be.
You know why the phone number GC gave is not the correct number - because GALEN does NOT and has NOT been intouch with Mitchell...other than maybe yrs ago.

Individuals I spoke with over the yrs & some I tried to find are not important - but, I did find & speak to key individuals on that plane. I did not ever get to speak with Florence or Alice. The other crew members I did speak with including the dead - remember I have been at this since 1996.

At this time I would have to go thru all of the old records to tell you the names of those I did speak with.

Jo only started one short thread on the DZ & that one got closed down - mainly because some of the posters thought it was just a joke...& treated it like some of the other threads in other categories.

The second thread I did not start.
Evidently Quade saw reason to give me a place to go - I did NOT ask for it & at that time I did NOT even understand how to navigate the DZ.

The Websleuths never took off & I was spending my time at 101 and Unsolved mysteries. Websleuths I looked at but did not like the format - too difficult. They did make some strides, but got side tracked by others who had their own reason for participation.

My posts had to be long to be heard and yes, I was trying to learn about the skyjacking the only way I could...Yes, I tied a lot of things together that did NOT go together - but all I had was Norjack & Max's book & Ha Ha Ha...I had no sources to build anything on! I came to the DZ to learn & that is what I did.

101 nor Unsolved Mysteries had any real facts and the postings just went NO WHERE. The DZ gave us a format to LEARN & WE did learn - at least most of us did.

Others only came here to hear a story, but those of us who were truely interested in the case & had a personal interest preservered & a lot about the crime never before discussed in the public was revealed & discussed.

The FBI agent over did his participation in this - as he defrayed from stating facts & it became his opinions...& his wanting to make a name for himself...he actually abused his authority...& he did create some misnomers. What he did was NOT right & that was evident.

If he had come here with the purpose of hopefully finding someone who knew secrets - what he did was chase them away. There was 3 individuals who contacted me with information that was very private - and when Ckret showed up - they went POOF!

He also tried to make certain aspects of his opinions appear as fact...HE NEVER investigated one THING I shared & DELIBERATELY ignore certain things I did find & did KNOW....now it is too late to uncover those things. Ckret alone is responsible for my loss of 2 valuable contacts. Both are deceased now.

He was also NOT reporting facts - he was reporting what HE wanted to...WHY did he NOT make the PICS of Duane PUBLIC at that TIME? Answer that question & you should get a birds eye view of the entire picture.

NOT one of you will acknowledge those truths. Remember I pleaded with him for the Jefferson PICS. He also knew my guy was going to go to the prison - & Ckret had to be the reason he was turned away. A lot of money was spent only & when my guy arrived at the prison he was told the file would be released.

When did we see the picture? YRS after Ckret was GONE & Shutter made it available...do any of you remember the long silence in the thread when he posted that pic?

Jo's long posts? Well, I didn't like that myself - but there was no other way to be heard.

Georger never admitted to the thread he & I arranged for the confirmation of the Fitzsimmons discussion. I was the one who had the repore with Galen's brother and I am the one who affirmed the information for Georger.

I was the first on DZ to affront Lyle regarding his interview with Fitzsimmons....as I knew what Lyle had told me as I contacted him regarding his brother - why Blevins just never bothered me...I knew the truth and I got it from the horses mouth....I then yrs later reaffirmed this at the urging of Georger...I played the devil's advocate to get Lyle to repeat what he had told me yrs before.

It was word for word - IT was not GALEN who did this - but Jo. I had shared it with GALEN in a PM & I have the actual PM's in black and white.

Galen uses others & then takes their information for his own & I have the BLACK & WHITE emails to prove it along with a letter he sent me.....yet, some of you seemingly take everything Cook says as the GOD's truth...

They who follow those who only strive to deceive will not find their way out of the forest.

I fear the earth has become a domain were evil and lies and crimes & deception are acceptable. Perhaps the meek will be the lambs who are slaughtered...

Perhaps there is NO way to overcome evil.

As I see the world at this point evil, lies and crimes & those who commit them are the one who rule the earth. There seems to be no reason anymore to strive for justic and peace when the American system has been corrupt for yrs.

The devils are in control now & we will not find our way out of the forest of deception...I have NO faith in society and the American values we once representated.

I give up - there are NO values in telling the truth or standing up for what is right & to stand against what is wrong - now controversary is what motivates - not the knowledge for the truth & to serve justice.

BruceSmith

***Yo Bobby,

What do you think about Tina saying that she flew NWO routes to Japan for five years after the skyjacking?

Update on Bobby and Tina:

It's been 7 hours since I asked Bobby what he thought of Tina's claim in the Eugene Weekly that she flew NWO routes to Japan for five years after the skyjacking - and no comment back from Prince Bobby. (I'm putting him in the Court of Cooper Royalty.)

Does anyone else know of a seven-hour gap in responses from Bobby? Should I call 9-11 and report a Missing Person?

Or should I just call Investigation Discovery.com and get him on TV that way?

Let me know what y'all think I should do. Don't want to over-react, ya know.

Just saying'.

Update II, 11 pm

It's now 9 hours and still no response from Bobby. Hmmm...maybe I should call his mother? Nah, it's too late. I'll do that tomorrow if he doesn't post by noon Saturday, PT.

I would posit... that some of us have real lives.... unlike so many of the "Cooper Royalty" sittin in their deep dank computer dungeons mulling over false leads and ignorant fantasies.

Go get a few jumps from a scary airplane... it will clear the mind of all the fantasies of how dead DB was because he jumped from an airplane. It would do all of you a world of good.

Amazon wrote

Go get a few jumps from a scary airplane... it will clear the mind of all the fantasies of how dead DB was because he jumped from an airplane. It would do all of you a world of good.

It might be an illusion Amazon. We jump. We socialize with jumpers. We see jumpers as a different breed and better than Whuffos in some respects.

But it doesn't necessarily follow that making someone jump converts them into a person you'd like to hang out with.

Jumpers self select. Those who don't jump (or pursue some analogous high risk sport) are different.

One thing you are definitely right about. Jumping clears the mind. It's like nothing else I've ever experienced. Somehow I don't see World of Tanks doing the same thing but maybe I should try it. I'll do it if Blevins will make just one AFF jump. Or even an S/L jump.

Static line jumps always scared me. Too low. Too much ground detail visible at exit.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Amazon wrote

It might be an illusion Amazon. We jump. We socialize with jumpers. We see jumpers as a different breed and better than Whuffos in some respects.

But it doesn't necessarily follow that making someone jump converts them into a person you'd like to hang out with.

Jumpers self select. Those who don't jump (or pursue some analogous high risk sport) are different.

One thing you are definitely right about. Jumping clears the mind. It's like nothing else I've ever experienced. Somehow I don't see World of Tanks doing the same thing but maybe I should try it. I'll do it if Blevins will make just one AFF jump. Or even an S/L jump.

Static line jumps always scared me. Too low. Too much ground detail visible at exit.

Oh I know that.. seriously.
I don't know about you but I think some of the "Cooper Royalty" are too whacked up in the head for me to even want to be in the same zip code with them.:S:S

I was just hoping for some of them to get wee bit of clearing out the cobwebs with some high speed air.

Amazon,

I like having whacked neighbors. Keeps the hood from getting too snooty. ;)

I live in a neighborhood full of expensive homes but we have a couple of eccentrics who bought 40 or more years ago when it was cheap. These old codgers haven't done any maintenance, have old dormant cars in their driveway, massively overgrown vegetation and peeling paint. My neighbors are pissed and have pushed the city to cite them. In one case they succeeded and the city cleared out all the vegetation as a fire hazard, billed the home owner and will put a lien on his property when he doesn't pay it.

I found out that these same neighbors were trying to get me cited for the beautiful rotating ham radio antenna that Snowmman built for me. They failed. So now I'll put up an even larger one just to spite them, if I can get Snow's help.

I say leave these eccentric folks alone. Me included.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Amazon

***Amazon wrote

Oh I know that.. seriously.
I don't know about you but I think some of the "Cooper Royalty" are too whacked up in the head for me to even want to be in the same zip code with them.:S:S

I was just hoping for some of them to get wee bit of clearing out the cobwebs with some high speed air.

You might check into the zip codes on Pluto or somewhere beyond there. I understand that there are some lovely views out there.

But frankly my dear, my guess is that your problem originates from not wearing a helmet when you are in a wind tunnel. It only takes a few head first flights into the tunnel wall to rearrange one's attitude about some things.

"...I think some of the "Cooper Royalty" are too whacked up in the head for me to even want to be in the same zip code with them.:S:S

I was just hoping for some of them to get wee bit of clearing out the cobwebs with some high speed air...."

I think you're safe, Miss Amazona. I'm 98328. I think I'm even in a different Area Code - 360.

Tell ya what - I'll jump outta an airplane with you one day, but only to soar with my levitative abilities.

As for some of 377's neighbors, I met some when I was in town looking for Petey. My kind of people. I was thinking of moving in, actually.

mark74

I used to live on San Gabriel st in Azusa in 1980- small world!
I think in that context cugie might be short for Cucamunga (sp)? blvd.

Explain since I know little about Ca.

I was only there ONE time and that was for my husband's proton radiation at Loma Linda.

What was Azusa like in 1950's and up until 1980? ....just curious.

skyjack71

***Here's an example of bias;

my bias;
Scrub base clean

It does work that way!

THANK you 74 - at least someone reads my postings...and YOU had to have read it entirely to catch the Azusa.

Tell me about Azusa.

I am not sure where Duane's sister lived in 1971. She moved several times.

I do not know her addresses prior to she and Duane reconnecting in 1983 or 1984 after all of those yrs.

I do not have the letter she wrote to Duane because he put it away with all of the pictures she sent him - and for some reason those pictures went POOF. I strangely enough have seen 3 similar pictures posted in this thread and other places related to Cooper. I just did NOT understand that until I found out who the indiviuals were and then it all made sense.

The OTHER reason I keep digging.
NO Way I could have seen those pictures they were published....

Oddly enough it was another writer who made the pics public - and then I knew WHERE to DIG for more. The person never recontacted me after they were informed I had seen the pics in 1984 approx - but, why and how did this person and I have access to the same photos - private photos...and we both knew the story about specific individuals in the pics..they were all connected to Duane and his family.

Duane first spoke about both individuals in WA in 1979, but yrs later around 2004 - I would hear & read the same story he told me and see the SAME pictures his sister sent him in 1984. A story told to me by Duane and then his sister. I have never been able to shake this "co-incidence", but I do not believe it was a co-incidence.
IT WAS INTENDED.

The stories I read about - Duane had told me & I had seen the same pictures - the pictures his sister mailed to Duane when we lived in Virginia Bch. VA.

Who else had those pics and/or who did Duane share them with and how many copies of those pics existed - the basic story was the same....

Duane's sister told me a lot of things and Duane told me things in 3rd person....a guy I 'used' to know...

IT is all about the family connections in WA. Those are the only ones who could have had access to the same stories & same photos.

NONE of you know what I speak of but, perhaps the individuals will one day realize they were not the only "plants" given enough information to solve this case when the time came. YET, it takes all of the parties trying to put their own objectivities aside and to work for the common cause to tell the story of the century - but, how do we connect the dots & the stories...they definitely connect and the people connect....

Perhaps I am the only one left with the connections and the insight and with the memories of what I have seen and heard - I am that link....but will I ever be heard.....probably not.

I am crazy delusional and off my rocker and I started tha t- because that is what I called myself out of frustration.....all of this stuff I could not explain - and then as the yrs rolled along - here comes this person with this pic and this story....more than on pic and more than one story and more than one source, yet I had only my word.

I think Gray started to see the connections and realized the stories started to blend - there was only 2 ways they could blend - we were being used by those who wanted the truth told, but feared the truth would destroy families and lives....

His last chapter was my clue - he had probably stumbled upon other who also had odd qliches in their story...Why he ended the story the way he did.

Gray looked at all the suspects and with NO particular directions of this one over that one....did he stumble upon a common thread?

I KNOW the ending to his story haunted him and I was his last visit with "witnesses" if you could even call us that. We were people who had been told a story and we could NOT connect the dots. No one could solve the crime - but, there was one common thread - he could feel it in his gut...and it was a BIG but!

Even the looneiest of the so called witnesses had some credibility - and he just could NOT find anyone thing that was conclusive regarding any suspect....why he crawled into the cave and set up the tomatoe can alarms.

There was one thing that did stand out. Duane Weber told his wife "I'm Dan Coooper". Other family members of other 'suspect' seemingly thought their old friend was Cooper but, not one of the said "I'm Dan Cooper".

I was frank and honest with Gray as there was NO need to lie. Others told stories in a more organized way, but No ONE had any proof their suspect was Cooper.

I have often wondered WHY Gray zeroed in on the Cugie thing - perhaps gut instinct or maybe just a writer looking for an angle to a story! A Hook for the next book.

He never expected to see the wallet or the contents of it. Did he read something that seemingly told him this woman is not lieing. but none of the others seemingly lied. So why does this one suspect haunt him - now we know & why did he feel this gut thing he ended the story the way he did.

"...1. Bruce why are you here? Only to hear yourself talk or just to make yourself known. [?]..."

Mostly to hear myself talk, see my views in print, experience my grandeur - stuff like that.

You?

Along those lines, I just checked your stats. They're impressive Mrs. Cooper - 7,900 posts, and as you mention most of them are quite lengthy.

"...I'm not afraid to try it. Once you've been washed out into the Pacific Ocean for a few days in a leaky rubber boat and then return to shore via heavy surf and rocks..."

See Bobby, that's why I worry about you. And I can't depend on your friends to save you either, at least not unconditionally.

Two weeks ago, your 15 year-old friend wanted to kill himself because he was afraid you didn't like him any more.

And then last weekend your aphasic co-author broke his wrist riding his bike and then spilled his vodka into his keyboard.

And you can't keep your stories straight, either! Last time you told this one you were lost at sea for 24-hours. Now, it's three days - Yikes, 72 hours in 52 degree water? You are truly the PNW Super-Sea-Serpent!

And that's not counting the time you went into the North Cascades and got stuck in the snow for a month with only a bunch of Hot Chocolate packets, or the time you couldn't climb up the hill in the Cascadian wilderness because the sleet was coming down too hard and you were stranded for a day or two.

You're at risk, Bobby. My hair is turning grayer by the day!

BruceSmith

See Bobby, that's why I worry about you. And I can't depend on your friends to save you either, at least not unconditionally.
(edited to be brief)

YOUR postings Bruce are obtuse and offensive...YOU come here to diss others and make yourself feel good and to be hear.

YOU never consider the feelings and motives or reasons others defend their subject.

Yes, Blevins is into this for the story, but he has manners you could only wish for. At least he was raised to respect others!

He defends himself & he believes KC was Cooper - maybe he feels this way because HE has had direct contact with his witnesses - a situation you will never encounter. You infuriate those you do interview! You do not interview - you interrogate.

The personality presented on this thread is that of a bully. You are opinionated & you get angry & tantalized anyone who does not agree with you.

I base this on actual postings made by you in reference to specific interviews....and from my own personal experience with you.

I believe you are capable of causing harm to anyone who might disagree with you. You do NOT just question - you badger, demean and co-erse. And you just show up on the door!

You are scary! You are rude as hell if the person does not comply. What does it take to make you leave someone alone. It is not like you are on our doorstep.

God help the person who asks you to leave for the 3rd or 4th time and then reaches for a crow bar or baseball bat.

:S[:/]:(In that other thread they keep a leash on you so you vent by coming over here to talk your TRASH! They do NOT allow you to carry on this way and bagger the other poster there.

You are only on this thread because YOU can get away with things they do NOT allow over there.

skyjack71

(edited to be brief)

YOUR postings Bruce are obtuse and offensive...YOU come here to diss others and make yourself feel good and to be hear.

YOU never consider the feelings and motives or reasons others defend their subject.

Yes, Blevins is into this for the story, but he has manners you could only wish for. At least he was raised to respect others!

He defends himself & he believes KC was Cooper - maybe he feels this way because HE has had direct contact with his witnesses - a situation you will never encounter. You infuriate those you do interview! You do not interview - you interrogate.

The personality presented on this thread is that of a bully. You are opinionated & you get angry & tantalized anyone who does not agree with you.

I base this on actual postings made by you in reference to specific interviews....and from my own personal experience with you.

I believe you are capable of causing harm to anyone who might disagree with you. You do NOT just question - you badger, demean and co-erse. And you just show up on the door!

You are scary! You are rude as hell if the person does not comply. What does it take to make you leave someone alone. It is not like you are on our doorstep.

God help the person who asks you to leave for the 3rd or 4th time and then reaches for a crow bar or baseball bat.

There may be a lot of truth in what you say, Mrs. Cooper.

Nevertheless, what do you say about the importance of Tina saying that she flew to Japan for five years after the skyjacking?

That pretty much shoots down KC, doesn't it?