47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"...Why ask me or Skipp about that?..."

I'm asking you Bobby, because you are still writing your book/screenplay/PDF/family docs, etc.

Me, I've finished my book.

Plus, your comments here have called into question the reputation of other prominent Cooper researchers. Hence, I'm checking you out. You and Skippy are the subject of my investigation.

Book #2, I suppose. "The Lies of Cooper World."

Whaddayathink?

"EDIT for Bruce Smith and Shutter: Well, what about it boys? I invited both of you to email Skipp Porteous regarding the truth of the matter on Skipp."

So, basically you ask Bruce to email Skipp, then you turn around and tell him not to talk to him? lets end this now. just forward the email to Bruce for verification......done deal. everyone goes home. simple!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"...We know that Bernie Geestman worked for Boeing at the time the 727 was in development. He quit NWA for a while, worked for Boeing, and then went back to NWA later as a mechanic. Later, he went to Foss Tugs in Seattle. It is also known that Boeing did tests with the stairs down on that jet. I suppose it is possible that Geestman told Kenny about these things. Scuttlebutt around Boeing on any project, then or now, was discussed endlessly by the rank and file employees. Test results might even have appeared in the employee newsletter, who knows? That's the only thing I can figure. It's either that, or the hijacker was in Vietnam I suppose. There is no way to tell for sure, though. If Kenny were proven to be the hijacker, then you could go back and probably say Geestman had something to do with those details on the 727. But that has not happened yet."

Clever comeback, but the premise is way too thin for me. Maybe Geestman this and maybe Boeing that.

Sounds like you and Skippy have a lot of work to do.

- Where did Geestman work at Boeing?
- How easy was top-secret information available at Boeing during war time?
- how did Geestman avoid detection?

Remember, Sail and I talked with a 727 Boeing test pilot and in 1971 he didn't know that the plane could be jumped.

Robert, I'm not your personal assistant. it's not up to me to tell Cook anything concerning your request. I have asked him just as many time to produce something other than words. here we are again, page two of the Blevins drama. months go by asking for a simple screenshot, and it takes forever. shocked? not at all.

Hopefully when I put this in photoshop, layers will not show up. just keeping you honest ;)

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Nope, I can't say I know why Skippy doesn't want to answer my questions.

Your questions are NOT worth taking the effort to reply to....it is that simple and his name is not Skippy.

When you come off like a childish over grown Bully - NO one wants to share anything with you.

Your reputation recedes your contacting or communicating with others.

Skip is my age or older - and if he is sick and has other pursuits - you can be assured he does not want any further involvement - especially with the likes of you.

Take a good look in the mirror! Your reputation of precedes you and anyone with an ounce of sense - knows to keep their distance and be very careful what is said in your presence.

You twist and add things not related in the conversation and demean the individual! That is a FACT!

You call it creative writing, but I call it deliberate out and out slander and misrepresentation.

At first I like you, but then I learned to detest you & that will never change....you got worse as time went on.

Those who knows your reputation won't to give you the time of day.

No one here has been able to verify the ONE decent story you told and that was the inteview with Hadden. Perhaps if he read what you said - he could or would tear it apart - with disclaimers.

Did you have him sign off on the article and provide him with a signed dated copy?

Of course NOT!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Bruce you are a Parrot and everything you have written short of one interview was misrepresented or plagurized by sifting information on this thread and thru other sources.

Writing about real people requires people skills - a skill you do not have. You are just using information others have written and twisting it around then rewording it. You are encapable of being objective if you do not like the person or they do not eat out of you hand.

A book about real people and a real event has to be objective and not accusatory. You are not the judge or the attorney - and you are writing about individuals who are still living who have not been before a judge and sentenced. In matters like this it takes knowing & considering the objective goals without inflicting your own personal values.

YOU allow your own personal likes and dislikes to interfer with a real life incident -YOU are incapable of being objective. Hell, I am more objective than you are and my husband told me "I'm Dannn Cooper".

There was a bar in Orchards and those guys will tell you the plane passed very near them....Their first thought was the jump strip just South East of their location....guess who it belonged to? None other than the subject of Bruce's last conversations.

THANKsGIVING eve & some of them were supposed to be else where that night. That bar was conveniently between to jump fields...both of which belonged to one person....

Anyone care to look up when those airfields where built or improved....you might also note even though a couple of them are gone - that they formed a triangle.

In fact Weber pointed out every airstrip & Sluggo did verify they was airstrips in those areas. One airstrip didn't show on the map, but an older map was located that showed it had actually been there in the past.

In fact someone took my OLD airport map or I left it in Wa in 2010....there was NOT another one like it. Dated to the 1940's/1950 so it showed the gravel pits and the airstrips. If anyone knows how to acquire that old map please let me know how I can get another one. The one I had was a copy and I do not remember who supplied that map. Had a tool for the gravel pits and a small plane for the air strips.

Some one got that map for me in the early yrs and sent it to me. Might have been Jerry Thomas or Himmelsbach.

Duane pointed out two airstrip near Amboy - Fauger west of Amboy and one just North/East of Amboy

Strange how some Cooper seekers forget about these little thing that were actually investigated by the FBI as a result of the skyjacking..

Too much of the real history and knowledge of that night has been swallowed up by time.

:|
The FBI and the government did NOT send all of those searchers to the West - they sent them to the most logical place and that was based on data they had and witness accounts and the crew....and the radar.

Ask yourselves why after all of these yrs - would others try to move the landing zone - because Cooper got the best of them & no one wants to admit this - Cooper got away clean.

The money find is the only thing that has shifted or created theories about the plane being further to the West. Don't you guys get it - that was the purpose!
Why Duane did what he did - at that time he just wanted to leave the damaged money behind - no one could spend it after all those yrs in that storage shed and it had been wet....

Mattie Findley had a son who was a jumper and Duane knew both of them. Mattie Findley knew Mildred Ford....how are the connected? Answer that and the case is solved.

It is noted that no one answers my questions, but I have to stated them because the clues to Cooper are right here in this thread but, no one knows where to look or they just want the mystery to continue on till the 50 yr mark, because if the case was solve they would not have a life.

Maybe it is because the truth if ever known it might cause others to be dissed for not having solved it yrs ago or that others where actually involved....Truth is Cooper just outwitted them all...or was there more than one Cooper?

Maybe Cooper had help and maybe he just got lucky.

Sluggo was amazed I knew where all of the airstips were - Duane pointed them out and the told me about all of them - even the one Sluggo had forgotten about that was no longer there.

So what did Cooper do in his real ife....he helped build airstrips and towers and airport in the STATES of WA & OR and ID.

If he did that in 1945 to 1950 or 1962 to 1966 - the FBI would HAVE no record of that employment and NO one would remember a worker building an airstrip. The Towers took knowledge and NOW I know how Duane knew so damn much about communications and towers - things a normal person would have NO knowledge of.

The FBI was looking for a jumper or a pilot or military...they didn't look at the common labor who built the towers, who cleared the land and helped build the airstrips.

All of this also took knowledge of knowing where the rock quarries were located....something Duane knew and talked about. NOW you guys figure it out - I have already done it.

Was there more than one person - well, it was pretty damn hard for more than one person to keep a secret from 1971 to 1995, but I do know that others knew who Cooper was or suspected who he was - but did not know him by his real name.
Who else was involved we may never know.

Well folks, the Truth Bus is rollin' across the prairie and headin' to your town. Here are some of the Truth Options you can consider as you speed across AAmerica.

Pick as many as you like:

1. Galen is lying.
2. Galen is telling the truth but he is receiving bogus emails and phone calls from Skippy.
3. Skippy's emails to me are real and legitimately express how he feels, medically and Cooper-wise.
4. Skippy's emails are bogus.
5. Someone is posing as Skippy and sending out emails in his name.
6. Bobby B is lying.
7. Bobby B is telling the truth but is being played by Skippy, or some third party.
8. Cousin Brucie is lying.
9. Cousin Brucie is not lying, just having another Royalty moment.
10. Skippy is incredibly obtuse, disinterested, and simple-minded. Hence, Bobby is a beacon of intellectual power, which blows our minds.
11. Skippy is lying to Galen, Bobby and Cousin Brucie, or some combination of all three.
12. Someone posing as Skippy is lying to everybody, all or most of the time.

PLEASE READ - THIS IS AN EDIT
FOR SOME REASON I AM DRIVEN TO FINISH THIS NOW IT IS 5 am MY TIME AND I HAVE ANOTHER LONG ONE AFTER THIS - IT WAS PART OF THIS POST BUT I CUT IT OFF:

skyjack71

There was a bar in Orchards and those guys will tell you the plane passed very near them....Their first thought was the jump strip just South East of their location....guess who it belonged to? None other than the subject of Bruce's last conversations.

THANKsGIVING eve & some of them were supposed to be else where that night. That bar was conveniently between to jump fields...both of which belonged to one person....

Anyone care to look up when those airfields where built or improved....you might also note even though a couple of them are gone - that they formed a triangle.

In fact Weber pointed out every airstrip & Sluggo did verify they was airstrips in those areas. One airstrip didn't show on the map, but an older map was located that showed it had actually been there in the past.

In fact someone took my OLD airport map or I left it in Wa in 2010....there was NOT another one like it. Dated to the 1940's/1950 so it showed the gravel pits and the airstrips. If anyone knows how to acquire that old map please let me know how I can get another one. The one I had was a copy and I do not remember who supplied that map. Had a tool for the gravel pits and a small plane for the air strips.

Som one got that map for me in the early yrs and sent it to me. Might have been Jerry Thomas or Himmelsbach.

Duane pointed out two airstrip near Amboy - Fauger west of Amboy and one just North/East of Amboy

Strange how some Cooper seekers forget about these little thing that were actually investigated by the FBI as a result of the skyjacking..

Too much of the real history and knowledge of that night has been swallowed up by time.

:|;):P
The FBI & the government did NOT send all of those searchers to the West - they sent them to the most logical place & that was based on data they had and witness accounts and the crew....and the radar.

Ask yourselves why after all of these yrs - would others try to move the landing zone - because Cooper got the best of them & no one wants to admit this - Cooper got away clean.

The money find is the only thing that has shifted or created theories about the plane being further to the West. Don't you guys get it - that was the purpose!
Why Duane did what he did - at that time he just wanted to leave the damaged money behind - no one could spend it after all those yrs in that storage shed and it had been wet....

Mattie Findley had a son who was a jumper and Duane knew both of them. Mattie Findley knew Mildred Ford....how are the connected? Answer that and the case is solved.

It is noted that no one answers my questions, but I have to stated them because the clues to Cooper are right here in this thread but, no one knows where to look or they just want the mystery to continue on till the 50 yr mark, because if the case was solve they would not have a life.

Maybe it is because the truth if ever known it might cause others to be dissed for not having solved it yrs ago or that others where actually involved....Truth is Cooper just outwitted them all...or was there more than one Cooper?

Maybe Cooper had help and maybe he just got lucky.

Sluggo was amazed I knew where all of the airstips were - Duane pointed them out and the told me about all of them - even the one Sluggo had forgotten about that was no longer there.

So what did Cooper do in his real ife....he helped build airstrips and towers and airports in the STATES of WA & OR and ID.

If he did that in 1945 to 1950 or 1962 to 1966 - the FBI would HAVE no record of that employment and NO one would remember a worker building an airstrip. The Towers took knowledge and NOW I know how Duane knew so damn much about communications and towers - things a normal person would have NO knowledge of.

The FBI was looking for a jumper or a pilot or military...they didn't look at the common labor who built the towers, who cleared the land and helped build the airstrips.

All of this also took knowledge of knowing where the rock quarries were located....something Duane knew and talked about. NOW you guys figure it out - I have already done it.

Was there more than one person - well, it was pretty damn hard for more than one person to keep a secret from 1971 to 1995, but I do know that others knew who Cooper was or suspected who he was - but did not know him by his real name.
Who else was involved we may never know.

If I know - I am not telling, but hope there is one still alive to finish what was started....or perhaps shared his or her knowledge with someone they could trust.

Having a name that could NOT be traced - was a factor....but NO one looked for that man who removed the trees and cleared the land and carried the quarry goods and went with the others to airports when work or a new job was coming down. Just a guy NO one gave a second thought to...a guy that was a hard worker but eager to learn and was quick to pick up on things.

He was a likable character, but he was a ghost.

Tosaw was sitting on top of the truth - but for some reason looked right thru it....as so many including myself have done over the yrs. Duane actually told me the truth, but it has taken me 18 yrs to unravel it.

After Duane died my door had a forced entry, but nothing seemed to be taken - the FIRE IRONS - the tops where askew and one was on the floor - a little something even I forgot about....Since we had been robbed when we first moved there in 1988 - I did not turn in a burgarly report in 1995 - because nothing to my knowledge was missing. Figured it was kids.

I did put an alarm on the door.
If the person only found a few 20's and an old ticket - bet they were disappointed. I have tried to figure out who Duane would have told.

There could have been a note in the wallet that was found.

He could have told one of the care givers to give me a message, but instead thought it might be jewelry.

One person told me Duane had promised his rings to him/her, but I knew that was not true as we had little to spare. There was a man coming around - but I didn't know him - he was younger than Duane.
Remember the shop was broken into - and they took something, but Duane never told me what was missing from behind the door...nothing obvious was missing from the shop but the entered thru a window after tearing out the AC. Duane went immediately the door of the work room and said 'Damn they got it".

He never told me who got what!
Nothing in the shop was missing other than what was behind that door. He was upset, but he always kept his cool - he was able to hide his feeling about things.

So are these just incidents - I think not. IF something OBVIOUS had been taken - but, in every incident - it was NOT obvious other than the first robbery - that one we knew it was the man who helped us unload the furniture. Duane had given him a check to put up a fence while we were gone...and when we got home we had been robbed and there was no fence.

The man had a rap sheet so long it was pathetic...they never found our stuff....TV, Microwave, anything they could sell. Took boxes I had not unpacked - my family heirlooms - which I had label MY TREASURES. I think they were after a line of jewelry I was selling, but I had take it with me to service an acct along the way...now I forgot where we had to go as soon as we moved into the house and before I could unpack everything.

If I am right about the price of gold being the motive, then it explains why the money was on Tena bar. He was making a point. We know the money was found in 1980 when gold hit 615 an ounce. Somewhere in 1979, it got between 306 and 615 an ounce. $344.82 x 580 = about $200,000 So I think he is saying here is the equivalent of 200,000- I owe you nothing! 580, 0ne ounce bars x 10 ($ ten a bar,get it?) =$5800 dollars. So we can say with in a week when that money was put on the bar- who was on vacation?

A bar in Orchards
3 Towers 3 Airfields
Cooper knows owners of all 3

Old airstrip map dared to the 1940's/1950 so it showed the gravel pits and the airstrips.
A map I had that went POOF and Sluggo saw it. Then he find there was indeed an airstrip there that no longer existed.

How could I know this if Duane didn't tell me?

:|
The FBI and the government did NOT send all of those searchers to the West - they sent them to the most logical place and that was based on data they had and witness accounts and the crew....and the radar.

Only those without a solid reason keep trying to move the possible landing area. Their only objective is to force facts to support their verson of the money find.

The money find did just that it shifted or created theories about the plane being further to the West. Don't you guys get it - that was the purpose!

Why Duane did what he did - at that time he just wanted by leaving only the damaged money.

to leave the damaged money behind - no one could spend it after all those yrs in that storage shed and it had been wet....

The clues to Cooper are right here in this thread but, no one knows where to look or they just want the GAME to continue.

Game over ....Truth is Cooper just outwitted them all...or was there more than one Cooper?

Duane pointed them out every air strip and gravel pit. WHY?

So what did Cooper do in his real ife....he helped build airstrips and towers and airport in the STATES of WA & OR and ID.

If he did that in 1945 to 1950 or 1962 to 1966 - using an alias. Maybe even his real name.

Knowledge of communication towers and signals.

The FBI didn't look at the common labor who built the towers, who cleared the land and helped build the airstrips.

RobertMBlevins

***If I am right about the price of gold being the motive, then it explains why the money was on Tena bar. He was making a point. We know the money was found in 1980 when gold hit 615 an ounce. Somewhere in 1979, it got between 306 and 615 an ounce. $344.82 x 580 = about $200,000 So I think he is saying here is the equivalent of 200,000- I owe you nothing! 580, 0ne ounce bars x 10 ($ ten a bar,get it?) =$5800 dollars. So we can say with in a week when that money was put on the bar- who was on vacation?

I have a different theory. I think the money was originally in another container, such as a heavy paper bag, and was tossed into the Columbia, eventually washing up on Tina Bar. From the evidence on the condition of the found money (source: www.citizensleuths.com) it seems unlikely the money was deposited anywhere at all at the time of the actual hijacking, but LATER.

The most obvious motivation to try doing a red herring like this could be the issuance of the John Doe warrant against the hijacker in November, 1976.

Explanation for Cooper Novices: At the time of the Cooper hijacking, the Statute of Limitations on air piracy was five years, although this was later changed. But for Cooper, it was five years. As the statute was about to expire, a couple of FBI agents and a Federal prosecutor went in front of a judge in Portland, OR and requested a 'John Doe' warrant that would allow the FBI to bypass the statute and continue their search for the hijacker. (Warrants are issued based on IDENTITY. They must contain a name, generally. Since the FBI was unable to identify Cooper, there was never a warrant for his arrest issued. Just a wanted poster. And something like that falls under a Statute of Limitations.)

This is a reletively unusual move, and not always granted by Federal judges, who might see this warrant as a bypass around certain Constitutional guarantees. But the judge decided to issue the warrant anyway, restricting it to only the hijacker himself, and not any possible accomplices. The issuance of the warrant made the news, and was probably known to the hijacker.

So...instead of being free and clear on the five-year anniversary of the hijacking...Cooper would know the FBI could continue to look for him for the rest of his life. This could motivate him to try and throw off the FBI with a plant near the river. Planting money in the forest for example, would not work. The FBI, should they discover such money, would search the area...and finding nothing else they would assume the hijacker was still alive. (Not finding parachutes, body, or remainder of the money) It wasn't until they found the money on the banks of the Columbia that some FBI agents began saying that Cooper must have died in the jump, i.e. he went into the Columbia, and that's why there wasn't any body or other evidence found. They also began scaling back the search for the hijacker after that time, although they still investigated the incoming tips sometimes.

In a way, if this was the reason the money ended up at Tina Bar, then the hijacker succeeded to a degree. Cooper must have been extremely upset when he discovered the FBI had bypassed the statute on him. Can you imagine it? Maybe he's got that date marked on his calendar. Maybe a party on November 25th to celebrate how he got away with it? And then...the news comes on telling him the FBI found a friendly Federal judge down in Portland at the very last minute before the statute was due to expire. Bummer. [:/]

So he put the money in another container? What then, if they money is found inside this "other container"? That would seem to indicate that Cooper lived, otherwise how did he put the money in this other container?

Secondly, haven't tests showed that this money would not float very long?

Third, a plant only works if the money is found. How did KC insure that the money would be found, but yet that the "other container" would be gone by then?

This theory is full of holes.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

You made yourself clear, Robert. I don't think you understood my point though. If that money is found, inside a paper bag, it shows Cooper lived. If he died in the jump, then how would the money wind up in a paper bag? He would have had no assurances that the bag would disappear, while the money would eventually be found with no trace of the bag. But, for your theory to work, you need the bag or some other container to keep the money together.

As far as your book recommendation goes, I read the description of the book. As a proud christian myself, I think I will pass on that one.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

mark74

Thanks for the info, That may be the one break that didn't go his way. I have Gray's book which is OK, but every time I want to look up a fact in it , I have to go to the internet So, if you write a book, please but a fact time line in it.

An index would be a great help also.

Robert99

***Thanks for the info, That may be the one break that didn't go his way. I have Gray's book which is OK, but every time I want to look up a fact in it , I have to go to the internet So, if you write a book, please but a fact time line in it.

An index would be a great help also.

My book has an Index!

mark74

A tin badge and a silver bullet may be what you need to find Cooper!

Not really. Jo has his ashes. Blevins is so full of hot gas I can smell him 1500 miles away. Anything for attention it seems. Mr. Diversion Services at work. "Yah, I saw 'em!! He went that a way!!" Blow yourself up some more, blow hard.

Here is the bottom line. Congress needed pushing on ratifying the International Air Piracy Act but they would not budge. Nixon needed an excuse to override Congress with an Executive Order. Mr. Rataczak, Mr. McCoy and Mr. Weber, et. al., enter stage left. "Go ahead ASAP with your Project Norjak Proposal, but for a different purpose than you intended." This plan was presented by Nixon's Committee on Air Piracy through the newly reorganized FAA with a pilot finally at the helm, and assigned to Nichola O'Hara to oversee, and ME to witness on behalf of McCoy's interests.

And THAT is the way it was, no if's, and's or but's. Speculate, deviate, distract attention from Rataczak all you can. Facts are facts, and these are the facts that everyone is trying so hard to cover up. Another Nixon Dirty Trick played on Congress. And "Cooper" took the blame, so did McCoy, undercover with two years in the pen working on the Walker case and others. But then, we can't talk about Norjak because it's a National Secret that would show how underhanded we Americans are when we want it OUR way.

Blevins is a serenader of distraction who needs to get his ass sued for all his intentionally false accusations blaming innocent people when he definitely knows better. He is NOT a nice person. And you can take THAT to the bank. He thinks he is doing right by doing wrong. Just like Nixon.

Update on Skippy and his Investigation of Kenny C

I'm still interested in Skippy's health and his steadfast belief that Kenny C is DB Cooper. Also, the many claims about Skippy - that he either said this to Galen or that to Bobby B, or can't speak for himself and is too ill to explain his beliefs about KC, also have my full attention.

A few posts ago, Bobby said that Skippy spilled a cup of coffee on his keyboard while he was addressing these issues, and it took hours for him to complete the task.

On his Facebook page, Skipp offers the following explanations:

Skipp Porteous
August 7
i spilled orange juice on my macbook. i'm getting a new computer this weekend. sorry i haven't been in touch.
LikeLike · · Share
11 people like this.
View 2 more comments

Marg Oops.
August 7 at 1:22pm · Like · 1

Mary You had people worried about you. Glad your getting a new computer.
August 7 at 7:21pm · Like · 1

Skipp Porteous tell the truth, there wasn't pure orange juice, there was a little vodka in it.
August 8 at 12:30pm · Like · 4

David makes sense
August 8 at 12:33pm · Like · 1

Skippy has more than just a neurological disorder impeding his communication abilities, as he posted on his Facebook page:

Skipp Porteous
July 12 · Edited
first of all, i don't use capital letters in this post because you think was i shouting. but i'm using lowers case because it's easier because of my bike accident. you see i had broken my wrist. my entire arm is an a cast and i smashed my g... See More

But Skipp seems to be engaging his rehab:

More posts from May 14 to 16

Skipp Porteous
May 14 · Edited
The trouble with lifting weights is they're so damned heavy.
102LikeLike · · Share

"...I'm not the most trusting soul in Cooperland, Bruce...."

I believe you, Bobby, but how come you trust a guy who says his medical condition is too severe to talk to a reporter on the phone, answer questions by email, or post here.

Yet, he is able to ride a bike and lift weights? Drink vodka in his OJ as he types emails to his friends on Facebook?

Make stupid claims like the FBI is remiss in not talking to "all" of the employees at NWO, in an effort to discover some kind of link to a suspect that only surfaced 30-odd years after the skyjacking, and only came to light when the brother got a bug up his ass and then later recanted on a talk radio show?

That guy you trust?

How come?

Oh, right, he's a business partner, whom you've never met.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Anyone else?

"There is a serious element of trust here...."

Yup, that's why I'm looking into Skippy. Do you think Skippy is trustworthy? I have strong doubts.

And I don't understand what his current medical condition has to do with the Cooper case anyway. Besides, that information is none of your business. The only part of it that would be your business is anything he chooses to tell you about it. And I wouldn't count on that.

It comes to the issue of trust. Skippy is in the middle of a major credibility crisis in Cooper World and says he's too debilitated to discuss the issues in full. Yet he rides bikes, drinks booze as he posts on Facebook, and lifts weights.

You think you can insult the hell out of people and at the same time expect them to cooperate with you?

Yup, especially when they write books about Jesus, rant on 500 talk radio shows about ultra fundamental Christianity, and write a book on DB Cooper that is the basis of a History Channel episode. Those guys are ALWAYS at the top of my list for putting their tootsies to the edge of the fire.

And that they know you will almost always take the low road with any information provided to you? Sorry, man. Not happening. Maybe you can find out what you need to know on his Facebook page. Worked for me when I was checking out Marla Cooper. Maybe it will for you. :)

How would you characterize your road with Marla? High. Middler. Low. What do you think she would say?

'Make stupid claims like the FBI is remiss in not talking to "all" of the employees at NWO, in an effort to discover some kind of link to a suspect that only surfaced 30-odd years after the skyjacking, and only came to light when the brother got a bug up his ass and then later recanted on a talk radio show?'

Geoff Gray said basically the same thing, that perhaps the FBI should have checked out employees at NWA. Himmelsbach gave him that spiel about airline employees being 'head and shoulders above the character of ordinary Americans'. Gray didn't like hearing that, either. And I agree with Skipp, although I think any such questioning should have been done at the beginning.

Okay, whom would YOU suggest the FBI should have talked to? The crew and operational people weren't sufficient?

Along those lines, what do you think of Tina's recent claim that she flew NWO routes to the Orient for five years after the skyjacking? Skippy chose not to answer that question. Perhaps you would grace us with yours.

I see you are going on again with that 'Lyle Christiansen recanted on talk radio' thing again. Recanted what? Lyle hasn't the slightest idea whether his brother was Cooper or not. He never did, and he doesn't now. He just suspects he was. It isn't like Kenny told him he was Cooper, you know.

Besides, I don't believe that 'Lyle' shit story for a minute. It goes against everything Lyle has done for years. Even today, he still sends us letters, pictures, whatever documents he thinks might help in the investigation into his brother. That sound to you like a guy who doesn't think his brother was the hijacker?

Yup, that's what Lyle's doing these days. He sends me the same type of stuff. But yes, he did recant his story on radio. Clearly, the man speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

By the way, has Lyle asked you and Skippy to use your Hollywood contacts to help make that Cute Young Thing in his hometown a Big Star? Lyle emails me and said she would be the Next Big Thing.

Just askin'.