47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I can't keep this up much longer. I have too many problems & issues to deal with on a personal level right now.

I respect what Shutter is trying to do in that other place, but after reading most of it - it is pretty far off base.

All of the problem makers seem to be there now....I do not envy Shutter's job keeping them in line.

Finally Georger & Cook have a place they can throw around false information and keep everyone confused. NOTE how all of the stories changed over the yrs.

Homid had SOLID theories & facts, but finally he just had to step away - it is useless to work toward a goal when you have others who only want to chat or play with the facts & to distort the basics. The Facts have become obsured within the muck.

If I can get to WA there are a select few I would love to meet. Ralph Hatley, Sailshaw, 377, Bennett, Amazon, Homid, Snowman & others who have offered & have help me to find the things I could not find on my own.

Over the yrs there have been so many who have tried to help. Some whose names I just cannot pull out of my brain at this moment that I would like to thank and to actually meet all of them.

Many have provided me with information - and some whose real names I do not know & exchanges outside of the thread.

Those I have NO interest in meeting are Georger and Bruce and Cook along with others whose only agenda as been to seek and destroy or distort. I like Robert Belvins as he has always been kind, but I do not respect what he is doing nor his methods or reasons.

Unfortunate there are so many brilliant minds here whose intellect if they could be objective and filter thru the hearsay over the internet and all could have 30 days on site to explore & study the area with pictures of how things looked in 1971 versus how they have changed over the yrs....But, who has the money to provide such an event?

How many would actually apply themselves to an objective effort and how would one keep out those whose only reason would be to prove a specific suspect was Cooper. To assemble & view with old timers of the area (there are only a few still left alive)...and the developement is rampant. Nothing looks like it used to look....it would require pictures from the 70's.

I would love to go back in time to what I actually remember - but that is not to be. It will never be and those whose objectives are only to profit off of Cooper or to distort the facts to meet their own agendas have and continue to distort the FACTS of the crime to the point of being ridiculous.

Playing with theories is one thing - actually changing the known truths is another.

Wish the proof would just drop out of the sky at my feet, but that is not going to happen....it has been 18 yr since I found out who Dan Cooper was and 43 since the crime was committed.

When they were looking for evidence of Weber in Wa they forgot to check - incidents where parties were pulled over for drunk driving...perhaps one of them was more sober than the other and they were allow to go on their was or get a taxie to their destination. ALL three names in ONE car and at the right time - was no coincidence....ages give where a little different - but all of the names were correct. Now that information is no longer available.

Oh,Well! I have given it all I have. Now I just have to figure out how to move on. I forgot to live my own life in the process and now it is too late, but I sure would love to have the answers - but, I guess that was NOT meant to be.

THere is NO more evidence & the ones who actually knew something - the fragments they knew & their memories of incidents was not enough to get the FBI to take action.

Marla went to WA and dragged thethe FBI thru Muck....wonder what would have happend if I had done that in 1996?

Why the FBI let Marla get away with what she did will always be a puzzle to me..

Good night!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

I have to admit I never expected Galen Cook to simply start making shit up off the top of his head, though. Like Porteous, I was completely surprised by that. Cook's a known Cooper investigator and an attorney, not some anonymous person with an ordinary interest in the case, although he does have a username there. That stuff from him came totally out of left field.

Well, he has been doing it since HE first contact me....around 2003 and he kept evolving and has had multiple suspects over the yrs. He used others I am sure the way he has used me. Bruce is to naive or greedy to know this individual has also used him.

The old printed Emails I have from him & the rest are on my aol account....I know I need to start printing those. but I have so many issues I have put it off. I do have a word file I have saved many of his emails to and the ones on AOL need to be moved to that - it is just time consuming. To print them all the way I used to is just too costly. The early ones were simply printed and punched and put in large ringed binders.

I have just lost interest in a man whose manners & means or objectives are only to agitate & to be cruel..., I know I need to make finishing the file on him a priority - but, is it even worth the effort...other than to provide evidence of the manipulation used in the Cooper story...just in the event someday someone proves Duane or another suspect was Cooper.

I think there is enough in my file for someone to write a book about his exploration and his using & manipulating others then claiming the information as his own about his unlikely suspect. Why one man could knowingly cause so much grief for anyone who has a suspect is actually unbelievable unless they actually read all of the transactions....this includes my responses to him.

I do know he interviewed Ralph Hately - per what I was told by Cook and Ralph. None of this I am saying viciously because I actually saved ever email he sent me & I sent him. At one time I actually trusted the man - but, with his actions the last few yrs - NO way!

He took what he acquired from me and twisted it for his own purpose & made some of it about his own subject....remember at the time I was communicating with Galen - I had very little access to investigate things - so I trustingly made him privey to those things - like the prints on the aft stairs and everyone KNOWS he applied that to his suspect changing the dream to a judge.

Zero evidence that Cooper was the person who wrote those letters to the press.

What is truly amazing (unless he was the author of the letters ;)) is Al Di's deciphering of the exact magazine source of the cut out text.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tS_XP7GekGlB8idOZUK3ffGgcdUyfe3ipR5hFm0p3vY/edit?hl=en_US

I just did not contribute to all of this, but my story about a Playboy magazine and the cut-out and the letters was in an email to Galen Cook.

I share this with him and with Ralph Himmeslbach - so unless there was a source for this pre-1997 it was taken from what I told Ralph Himmelsbach and then Cook.

Remember my communications were mostly with Himmelsbach and some with the FBI - but, only on the phone.

I did not have email until 2000 and really didn't know much about using email until 2001 or 2002. That is when I found that old prison thing about Folsom or SanQuentin trying to form a group to work with the forestry using parajumpers and 3 men were in that group pic infront of the prison.
I didn't know how to save these things - it was there and then it went POOF!

I never found it again and when I tried to send it to Doug Pasternak it went POOF...I believe this was around the time he did the article - almost immediately after the article came out. I did not print it but immediately sent it to him - he did NOT get it - so he said.

I never found it again...I know I had been researching Folsom and Firefighters in the West. I had found an article about firefighters from the prisons being used in the midwest....Montana - I believe.

I did this based on something Duane said one night when the big fire was happening. He told me he used to know a couple of guys who were located at the location of this big fire....the big fire was before Duane died.

God, I had even forgot about that until now - but, I have mentioned in this thread...I know I contacted many to find out were the firefighters came from...it was the BIG one before Duane died. I did NOT know how Duane knew these guys or from what period of his life he knew them.

Jo wrote

I did not have email until 2000 and really didn't know much about using email until 2001 or 2002. That is when I found that old prison thing about Folsom or SanQuentin trying to form a group to work with the forestry using parajumpers and 3 men were in that group pic infront of the prison.
I didn't know how to save these things - it was there and then it went POOF!

There never were prisoner smoke jumpers. There never was a program to train inmates to jump. I've researched these claims Jo and there's nothing there.

The kinds of fires inmates were called to fight were not the type that smoke jumpers fought. Smoke jumpers are typically deployed to remote often inaccessible areas to fight small fires before they expand to large ones.

Inmates typically fought larger fires that had roads reasonably near.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Mark What lead me to believe that Sharidan wrote the four letters was the salutation on letter three "from the guy that devised the system to beat the system. DB Cooper" or something like that. He had mentioned the same mantra while living at my house for a month over and over. That was when I knew Sharidan was DB. That is why the DNA from the letters/stamps would show it was him.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Robert, why do you feel the need to constantly bring your personal gossip stories to this thread? some of those screenshots are months old. if you feel the need once again to be the Cooper police patrolling the internet. at least stay up to date.

August 28, 2014 Coopsnoop wrote...Hot Off The Press!!!

"Look, I know this REALLY bothers Blevin's psyche, but the fact of the matter is that Skipp Porteous wants NOTHING to do with Robert M. Blevins. It's terribly obvious when one co-author goes into hiding and won't defend his literary or investigative works. Skipp's thoroughly embarrassed. Partly because he knows that his book Blast is a pile of trash, that KC was not the hikacker, and that the book is full of many factual errors. But Skipp's real source of embarrassment is that his name is still tied to Robert M. Blevins, his co-author who can't shut up about all of the snafus he has created. This causes Skipp great consternation. Blevins keeps saying he's going down to see Skipp (whos' he's never met) in CA this summer. Summer is over. So, RMB has to make up new lies to support the failings of his previous lies. No wonder MR. Blevins is not an investigator. You can't build a case, or, be competent on a foundation of LIES. Game over, Blev. Everyone is on to you."

Now, there are a few others. these posts by Cook are a small percentage on that thread. you try and make it out as some big liable case. I'll tell you the same as I told Jo. have your lawyer call me. all three of you are acting like children. this is a DB Cooper forum Robert. it's not designed to have you dumping your personal issues on. Cook has been warned on my forum. who has done anything here? perhaps you should start your own forum and "blast" away! this has nothing to do with Cooper. at least I have an off topic thread. unfortunately this one doesn't, but that doesn't stop you from dumping trash here does it? unfortunately people do this on the internet (trash talk) it's nothing new. Cook doesn't stop my forum in it's tracks like you do this one to report your gossip. if you were on that forum the same would happen as you do here, or even where you try and sell your books. you will go on for pages sometimes. it's ridiculous nobody steps in here. does anyone care what your "staff" thinks Robert? you constantly drift off topic. isn't that against the rules here Robert?

1704 comments on that thread. as mentioned before, probably 20 or so from Cook about you. I've explained to him that I don't want to read about this crap anymore unless proof is presented. if it continues the problem will be removed as quick as you were removed. either put up, or shut up. both of you!! something typed by either of you doesn't cut it either.

Shutter
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I think you are right in hind sight. Why would he sign his name DB (?) But if he didn't have some one on the ground, was there a hidden receiver in the suitcase with the bomb so he could pick up a transponder signal and possibly prevent himself from becoming a "Christmas tree ornament"?

mark74

I think you are right in hind sight. Why would he sign his name DB (?) But if he didn't have some one on the ground, was there a hidden receiver in the suitcase with the bomb so he could pick up a transponder signal and possibly prevent himself from becoming a "Christmas tree ornament"?

First, Cooper didn't sign his name at all. He told the ticket agent his name was "Dan Cooper" and that is what the ticket agent wrote on the ticket. The "Dan" became "DB" when a reporter and a police officer had a miscommunication or simply bad information from someone.

Cooper had a small attaché case and not a suitcase. There was no way that he could get a 1971 transponder in that case since it was already filled with a large battery and what was probably some road flares.

Also, a transponder would not do him much good in determining his position. He would need additional equipment, which he did not have, to pinpoint his exact (or even general) position.

And you can forget about Jo Weber's preposterous claim that Duane Weber had some specially modified underwear that permitted him to receive multiple radio signals and determine his position. Her claims are to silly to merit further comment or wasted time explaining things to her.

Robert99

There never were prisoner smoke jumpers. There never was a program to train inmates to jump. I've researched these claims Jo and there's nothing there.

The kinds of fires inmates were called to fight were not the type that smoke jumpers fought. Smoke jumpers are typically deployed to remote often inaccessible areas to fight small fires before they expand to large ones.

Inmates typically fought larger fires that had roads reasonably near.

The jumpers never became a program and there was no training.
It WAS a picture of 3 inmates infront of the prison with jump attire and they had volunteered to participate in a program for inmates to be trained for this purpose. The 3 inmates were prisoners or exprisoner in the prison and from the pictures within my mind and memory - it was Folsom.

NOW for the last time - this has been explained to best of my knowledge!

I did inquire from a historian of the prison - and he found nothing within the archived files he had access to.

He admitted the files he had were limited....

I investigated this yrs ago and that is all I found....I keep hoping there is an old smokejumper who remembers the effort made by these prisoners and/or exprisoners. I do not remember if I contacted this man by phone or email - knowing me it was by phone....I wanted to know the source of the photo that was briefly on the internet.

The site it was on - went POOF within days of my first finding it and I was researching Folsom & firefighters. How many yrs has that prison been closed? I even researched the old Johnny Cash files because he gave at least one concert there.

Well, he has been doing it since HE first contact me....around 2003 and he kept evolving and has had multiple suspects over the yrs. He used others I am sure the way he has used me. Bruce is too naive or greedy to know this individual has also used him.

The old printed Emails I have from him & the rest are on my aol account....I know I need to start printing those. but I have so many issues I have put it off. I do have a word file I have saved many of his emails to & the ones on AOL need to be moved to that - it is just time consuming. To print them all the way I used to is just too costly. The early ones were simply printed & punched & put in large ringed binders.

I have just lost interest in a man whose manners & means or objectives are only to agitate & to be cruel..., I know I need to make finishing the file on him a priority - but, is it even worth the effort...other than to provide evidence of the manipulation used in the Cooper story...just in the event someday someone proves Duane or another suspect was Cooper.

I think there is enough in my file for someone to write a book about his exploration and his using & manipulating others then claiming the information as his own about his unlikely suspect. Why one man could knowingly cause so much grief for anyone who has a suspect is actually unbelievable unless they actually read all of the transactions....this includes my responses to him.

I REALLY do NOT want to discuss you know who - so why can't we just elimitate him for our discussions on the D.Z.

Jo wrote

The jumpers never became a program and there was no training. It WAS a picture of 3 inmates infront of the prison with jump attire and they had volunteered to participate in a program for inmates to be trained for this purpose. The 3 inmates were prisoners or exprisoner in the prison and from the pictures within my mind and memory - it was Folsom.

Wrong Jo. You are supplementing a dim memory with facts you wish were true. Such a program even in the proposal phase never existed. Just think of how impractical and unnecessary it would have been. That alone should make you question the accuracy of your memory.

Inmates fought fires but never as smoke jumpers. The USFS would have been involved in any proposed program. I'm
in touch with old smoke jumpers and none recall any such program ever being proposed much less implemented. Smoke jumper history is richly documented. Nothing in that history about inmate smoke jumpers.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Wrong Jo. You are supplementing a dim memory with facts you wish were true. Such a program even in the proposal phase never existed. Just think of how impractical and unnecessary it would have been. That alone should make you question the accuracy of your memory.

Inmates fought fires but never as smoke jumpers. The USFS would have been involved in any proposed program. I'm
in touch with old smoke jumpers and none recall any such program ever being proposed much less implemented. Smoke jumper history is richly documented. Nothing in that history about inmate smoke jumpers.

377 the ACCURACY of my memory is recorded by a 3rd party.

I never said the program was implimented and I was in communication with Doug at that time.

I did make a personal contact with a man who tried to preserve the history of Folsom - but nothing about this was in the files he was provided & all of the history of Folsom has been preserved by others.

This was 3 guys in a picture OUT side of Folsom and these guys wanted to impliment a programs to train firefighters and jumpers....within the system. These men obviously had spent time in Folsom.

There was never anything else found by Doug, myself or the self implementing historian who made attempts to save the history.

AS I stated before - this was phone conversations and I was put in touch with him through my efforts to have access to the history of the prison..
I can assure you I probably still have the phone bills.

My memory is NOT failing me in this nor has it failed me regarding what Duane told me in the hospital or what I held in my hands at one time and visually saw the next time - the airline ticket! Nor is my hearing garbled.

Duane told me
"I'm Dannn Cooooper"!

Jo wrote

Prove that Jo.

The fact that you communicated an inaccurate memory to a third party who can verify that communication does not prove that your memory was accurate.

Well, folks, looks like it's time for a family therapy intervention session here at the DZ. We certainly don't want anyone jumping of a bridge THIS weekend, so I called Skippy to see what's cookin'.

I was surprised to receive a Facebook message in response saying that Skipp couldn't talk to me because he has a progressive neurological disorder that causes aphasia, the inability to form words. Skipp also wrote that his aphasia is such that it is also difficult for him to organize his thoughts. As a result, he is very limited in communicating effectively or in a finely fashion.

Nevertheless, we exchanged a couple of emails today and Skipp explained his situation a bit further.

He said that his aphasia has prevented him from advocating his book, posting here, establishing a blog or website to discuss Kenny, attending any Cooper symposia, or joining the talk radio hit parade, such as C-2-C or Ground Zero.

However, his email to me was basically coherent - certainly no worse than Jo on meds, or JT in his heyday here.

I'd like to learn more about Skipp, and will continue a conversation with him. In the meantime, he told me that Bobby was the guy who initiated contact to write a book on Kenny, which is 180 from what I understood from Blevs.

Jo wrote that Duane said on his death bed:

"I'm Dannn Cooooper"!

I believe you Jo.

I just don't think he was telling you the truth.

You've been unable to produce ANY evidence that unequivocally connects Duane to Norjack.

Jo wrote

Prove that Jo.

The fact that you communicated an inaccurate memory to a third party who can verify that communication does not prove that your memory was accurate.

I sent it to Doug, but it did not come thru - remember 2001 computers I was still learning...I went and found it again - and couldn't print it...I tried and tried...I remember the picture like it was yesterday.

Doug can tell you how upset I was when I couldn't find it again. Even today I have been searching old Folsom files - but you need to be able to down load U-Tube and have something besides dial-up. I still to this day see that picture and it is not distorted nor am I imagining it.

Some one had that photo and it was on a site related to my keying in. Firefighters and Folsom and smokejumpers....the men were squatted down - not standing. The picture was sepia. The old prison was in the back ground...perhaps why they squatted for the photographer.

Their attire was dark.

God KNOWS if I could project that photo on to paper with my mind I would do so. It was the key to all I have searched for - the names I no longer remember....but, at the time it was on the computer only 1 of them was still alive.

BruceSmith

However, his email to me was basically coherent - certainly no worse than Jo on meds, or JT in his heyday here.

I'd like to learn more about Skipp, and will continue a conversation with him. In the meantime, he told me that Bobby was the guy who initiated contact to write a book on Kenny, which is 180 from what I understood from Blevs.

My only communication with Skipp was the site he showed the picture of KC.
I told him in a reply to the site that I didn't believe that KC was Cooper and told him why - and briefly my story about Duane Weber.

He made a short communication to me. When I went back to the site again - Blevins had showed up. Later I could not find the site again.

This was the first I ever heard of Blevins....and before he developed his story.

IT WAS NOT a dim memory and it was there! I will swear that in a court of law if need be....that picture did exist on the internet and in relation to Folsom and Firefighters...and Smokejumping ---- because that is how I was searching with key words.

To this day - I still search for that photo...the new sites since I cannot see U-tube - I am unable to download or search thru the old files.
Basically my search abilities because of my connect and computer system are useless.

I cannot afford anymore than dial-up.
I cannot afford a new computer.
Therefore I work with what I have.

Even U verse adds $40 to my phone bill and with my unlimited long distance (for the kids and Cooper calls). My phone bill averages 70 to 80 per month...they want $199 to hook me up to U-verse.

My phone bill would be over $100 per month, but useless to me without a new computer - which has been upgraded to its max. Old Windows XP with the necessary programs at that time.

They advertise $399, but they do not have a word program or photo program and Poof that $400 jumps to $1400 in the blink of an eye.

These things came on my computer in 2006 when I bought it...

Not to mention my car 2003 Rendezou with 79K has its problems.
In my area having transportation is a necessity. Needs ALL WHEEL differential if they can even locate one, new seals, belt, shocks or struts, brakes - the list goes on and on & the price tag phenomenal.

I just do what is essential with regular maintence and keep on plugging along.

At this time in my life I have no way to replace my monies and they are dwindling more rapidly than we expected due to the economy.

If not careful - I could find myself in the position many senior are in at this moment. They retired with a decent supplement to their SS & the economy whacked their retirement plans. Some got desperate & then lost what they did have...with alternate retirement scams that ended up causing them to loose their homes and move in with the kids. Some did re-verse mortgages and found gliches when they went to sell the home.

Everything is a racket today & most of it targets seniors...the most gullible and the most to loose.

Nothing would be here about Cook if you had not been bringing up every other week. Cook is not my problem. you act as if it's a problem on my end. I'm tired of constantly reading about stuff you bring up on this forum that has zero do do with Cooper, or this forum.

He is not a problem on my forum. he doesn't even post enough to matter. try staying on topic (extremely hard for you) but again, this is a DB Cooper forum where you are SUPPOSE to discuss Cooper, not what others are talking about with Robert (aka Bobby) Blevins.

It's not my problem, or this forums problem if he doesn't respond to you. stop making it everyone's problem by continuing to bring it here! I've taken action, but nobody seems to have taken any here though. I don't have time to sort through your drama with Cook. it's between you and him. not Dropzone.com, or my forum, or any other source you throw into the pot.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"...EDIT for Bruce Smith and Shutter: Well, what about it boys? I invited both of you to email Skipp Porteous regarding the truth of the matter on Skipp...and now that's been done. End result was I was right all along. So what do you do, Bruce? Your good buddy took both you and that website for a big ol' ride down Liars Lane. You gonna believe him the next time he spouts off more crap about me or Porteous? You still think Cook's word is credible? Or will you find a way to weasel around all that? Because he's your Big Buddy and all...."

Whoa, not so fast Bobby B. You are more comfortable in a Black-White World, whereas mine is mostly gray (or grey). I'm still gathering information. There are many more possibilities than one guy lying or not.

One of those possibilities is that I am being played by Skippy. Time will tell, I suppose. After all, the email that you posted reveals that Skipp's typing and composition isn't that bad. He could post here if he chose.

Robert, again you take things out of context. I stated many times that I haven't seen proof from either of you. I didn't demand anything! what Bruce wrote above doesn't really tell much. the problem is between you and him, such as the problem between Jo, and Cook. none of this should be posted anywhere. all 3 of you are whiner's.

The whole drama, soap opera is ridiculous. it doesn't belong anywhere. certainly not between two different forums.

excuses are a dime a dozen. I don't see anything remotely validating any truth on either side once again. anything you consider "closed" is always reopened by you. there is no end with you. so, I'll leave it as unconfirmed....thank you. B|

Zero demands here by the way.

Bruce from the over all email I read Skip wrote makes it OBVIOUS you are up to your usual theatoratics (I made that word up just for you).

YOU think you make yourself sound good - but, when one takes a few simple words & writes egotistical and demeaning crap you write about individuals you supposedly interviewed - well, there should be a law about that!

You have done the same thing with me in the past.

Needless to say you & Cook deserve each other. Are you sure the 2 of you are not brothers? I told you that Cook was using u, but you would not listen.

Maybe NOW you know, but your desire for GLORY will cause you to fail not as a book writer, but as a human being.

At least this incite into your inability to write about real people has been justified. Anyone you interview should be warned what to expect.

It has been obvious you exaggerate & create & write badly about anyone who does not go along with your NEED TO HAVE center stage. YOU only write what makes YOU feel good about yourself.

You ARE not concerned about the person you are writing about or the harm you cause or that your article or story has no accountability.

Example: How you conducted yourself with Tina and her Family on both sides of the USA regarding your version versus what actually transpired.

You do NOT like the fact that I call it the way I see it - you have been completely negative when it regards Weber...because you don't like the fact that I stand up to you. You get nasty and belligerent.

Maybe the FBI should investigate you regarding your past...and I do not mean what happened on the EAST coast. Does that make you a little nervous? Well, it should.

You have a very warped mind when you do not get your way.
I call it SPOILED CHILD SYNDROME!

AT least now individuals know what to expect from you if you provide them with an interview. Nothing you write will resemble the truth as the individual told it to you.

Perhaps you should stick to FICTION and not write about REAL people - since you are easily LED like a HOG to slaughter by the ring in his nose, put there to keep him from rooting where he should not.

You take a few words someone says and by the time you finish with it - what actually transpired in the interview has been completely alter to fit your NEEDS and to FEED your sick egotistical mind.

YOU do not care who you harm as long as Brucie gets his way.

YOU Bruce are the one who needs therapy and far more than what you are receiving... in your current position.

Just like what you did with the child - you made yourself out to be a hero and blasted yourself on this thread as such, but you had NOT been intouch with the authorites - I was here when the post went UP and then Quickly DOWN...You USED a child to make a hero of yourself and it was ALL a lie.

Yes, there was intervention measures taken - but NOT because of you - in fact your responses on this thread before the authorities could intervened could have had a disastrous ending.

All one has to do is read the words Skipp did write & it is very OBVIOUS you have elaborated on the conversation WAY beyond the extent of his communication skills at this time.

WHAT you didn't know was Skipp was VERY aware. Galen has you BRAIN WASHED - he has to have puppets - but, I do not know why he uses others - but he is using you as he used me.

Since Jo, Jt and Skipp all seemingly have a communication deficit - that DOES not give you the right to speak for US. Especially now that your flagrant self image has been exposed twice within the last 10 days.

Yes, I do believe that Blevins is the one who pushed the issue to write a book - and we do NOT know what information Skipp provide to Grey that was not provided to Blevins.

By the way his name is not BOBBY -so maybe we need to find belittling name for you!

I have one but I would get kicked off the thread if I used it.

"...sometimes you come on to people in a friendly way..."

True, I do. I'm a friendly guy and I like talking to people. I have been mostly friendly to Skipp, and respectful, but that doesn't mean I take everything he gives me as 100% Gospel Truth. He lied to me in 2009 over the phone when we talked about his relationship with Geoffrey, so I'm cautious.

Not a Big Lie, but a deception nonetheless, and he never apologized to me.

Plus, his/your book was a piece of crap and needed endless revisions and corrections. Worse, the cover was obscenely deceitful. "The True Story of DB Cooper" - c'mon. A pix of a well-clad skydiver with a ram-air chute in a day-light jump? I was profoundly offended.

We have discussed this aspect of your book many times, and your usual response of , "well it could be true," is too lame for me to stomach.

But you and Skipp do have a book, and that fact makes you both worthy of consideration. Now a major dispute has arisen over the credibility of the Skippy/Bobby team and Galen.

Who is telling the truth? Who is lying? What is going on? Do we have bogus emails circulating about various inboxes, distorting reputations and perspectives? Or do we have some guys in Cooper World with serious mental health issues mucking up the discussion? Do we have an Al Di of emails? The modern equivalent of the DB Cooper letter writer in the days after the skyjacking?

Maybe Galen is telling the truth about the emails in his inbox. Maybe the emails I thought that came from Skipp really didn't come from him. How could I tell?

Skipp writes that he is unable to speak on his phone, and maybe that is true. However, he sounded fine to me when we spoke in 2009 - but that was five years ago and things happen.

But you say it is very difficult for Skipp to type emails, which is what he told me as well. Yet, he has written substantive missives on his neurological condition on his Facebook page. And, as I have mentioned previously, his emails to me are comprehensible.

The Bigger Issue is why he doesn't want to defend his work on Cooper, either here or in other forums. You say he doesn't want the aggravation? Really, the guy was an undercover detective in NY for LE in drug enforcement, at least according to his bio. He can't handle the little pishers here?

Just sayin'.

"...Update For Bruce Smith: Porteous forwarded to me that email you sent him with all the questions. He says he's not going to answer them and won't speak with you further. You can probably figure out why without me having to say..."

Nope, I can't say I know why Skippy doesn't want to answer my questions.

As a result, I am posting them here for your consideration, and to let the good folks of the DZ know what is going on.

As for why Skippy wants to clam up, here are some of the possible reasons:

1. He doesn't like Cousin Brucie.
2. He doesn't have any answers.
3. It's too difficult to type the answers, but he's able to bitch to Bobby about Brucie.
4. Too much damn work.

Nevertheless, Skippy and I exchanged about three emails today, addressing a series of issues. The last email, though, apparently was the straw that broke the camel's back. It involves Skippy's reply to a previous question and comment when Skipp said that the FBI should have interviewed NWO employees. I asked which ones, and Skippy replied, "All of them."

I was stunned by his flippancy, and the following ensued:

Questions for the Skippy/Bobby Team of Cooper Sleuths

"Could you expand, please. 'All of them' is a tad vague.

"As far as I know, the feds de-briefed the crew - Scott, Rataczak, Anderson, Schaffner, Mucklow and Hancock. Georger Harrison, NWO operators chief at Sea-Tac, worked thoroughly with the FBI through out the skyjacking. His field notes on the skyjacking are on file at the WSHM.

"Paul Sunderland, NWO operations chief at HQ in Minnie-Apple, was in constant contact with the cockpit crew and Sea-Tac. CEO Nyrop was also personally involved.

"Who else should the feds have interviewed?

"Tina's family? Her brother-in-law was a FBI field agent in San Diego and was at Reno with Tina's sister for the de-briefing. He continues to be involved in Tina's story.

"Florence? She married a cop.

"Rataczak became best friends with Ralph Himmelsbach.

"Scottie? He flew in for Himms' retirement party.

Anderson flew the 727 used for the sled test.

"Remember, Kenny didn't become a suspect until, what, 2007? Who at NWO in 1971 would know what Dan Cooper knew about parachute exits out of a 727 - speed, altitude, configurations, flaps, etc? How would you evaluate NWO staff for expertise on the 727? Where would you start? How would you select likely suspects from NWO staff?

"When I talked with Rataczak he told me that Cooper knew more about the plane than he did. Even NWO flight ops didn't know that a 727 could be flown successfully with the aft stairs deployed and needed confirmation from the CIA and Boeing that it was okay to accept Cooper's demands, which begs the question: If Kenny is DBC where did he learn about jumping from a 727?

"I know, lots of questions for a guy with communication difficulties, but these are the thoughts going on for me.

"Thanks,"

Bruce