47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Jo wrote

Just technolgy the Government did not want others to know about. One or several of these guys used that technology to pull off the skyjacking in 1971 and actually got away with the crime. NO trace of Cooper was found until 1980.

Jo,

You have zero evidence that any extraordinary technology was used by Copper. ZEEEERO.

McCoy, Heady and others showed nothing special was needed.

Nobody would like Cooper to have used nav and comm gear more than I do. But there isn't a shred of evidence that he did.

NOOOTTT exactly where I was going! And it was not Copper it was Cooper.:)
But a signal finder was used & it was mounted on the tower behind Air Park - but there was also 2 others.

Very much like the locators put on vehicles today.

If 3 towers emitted a signal and Cooper landed anywhere near any of those tower - he would be able to walk out. You think the technology was not available then - well, I know differently and the man who developed it had it stolen from him because this all started while he was part of something else - Government or private - your choice.

After he went home to WA he continued to work on this - since he worked in metal fabrications he had access to the material he needed.

He lived very modestly - perhaps considered somewhat of a hermit.

He did live & he did exist and he did do what I have told...exactly what it was or how it worked I do not know.

It is how Cooper knew which direction to go in to walk out.

You say it did NOT exist...NO it did not exist - This man's concept was stolen from him...and later capitalized by OTHERS. But the skyjacking proved it worked!

How do I know this? If I told you you would not believe it...but I actually had this discussion with Duane L. Weber....in 1979. The things I remembered have become acutely tuned lately & I do NOT know why other than I am at the end stage of my life & the realization it is now or never.

I told this story before but not as clearly as I tell it today...my memory bank was filled with so much mundane "stuff" that I just didn't let myself go back to the time of the trip...I remembered parts of what he said - but now almost every word Duane said to me - is coming thru loud and clear.

It took stumbling on some information I had forgot about to make all of the things he told me to make sense. The story was never fabricated and I am not channeling (what ever that is).

Just the entire day is as clear recently as it was on that day in 1979....I did NOT understand the things he told me - but when the memories all came together with his connections to AWARE - it all made sense and the memories have not stopped flooding - not yet.

This seems to happen in spurts - the clarity of the memory. If I didn't know better I would think this was impossible. How long have I been at this 18 yrs?

Why are certain things so very clear right now....I believe it was my finding out the woman I knew was the former Mrs. Ford. It was like everything became so crystal clear...I am not supposed to under stand it - I am just supposed to tell it...to tell what I do know.

I do NOT have to understand it - but I am supposed to tell it. Why me? Duane chose me - but why me? I can ask myself that all day long - but there is no answer. What triggered the memories that will not stop? I still think my finally realizing that Duane did indeed know the man - at the AIR Park was the trigger.

He told me all of these things for a reason - but, why me?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo,

You present conjecture as fact. That undermines your credibility. Your claims about secret state of the art radiolocation technology being used in Norjack is nothing but wild speculation on your part.

Show us evidence if you wish to wipe the tarnish off your credibility.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo,

You present conjecture as fact. That undermines your credibility. Your claims about secret state of the art radiolocation technology being used in Norjack is nothing but wild speculation on your part.

I cannot show you what I do not have.
I believe some how it had something to do with the CB in the Van - I did NOT understand what the man told me about that system...but it was unique and had an out-put range not needed for a vehicle on the highway.

I remembered the man saying not even truckers used equipment that advanced. What or if this was connected to 1971 - I know not. It is a part of Duane I have told about - I do not have to understand it...just tell what I know.

Duane sold the equipment before he died...I do not know who bought it and was not with him.

I am NOT worried about my credibility, bbecause I do not have to prove myself to anyone. I just have to tell what I know to the best of my knowledge and hope this OLD key board does not stop working.

I can no longer see the letters or numbers, but then I do not look at the them unless I need to find a punctuation mark not normally used.

I cannot show you what I do not have.

I believe some how it had something to do with the CB in the Van - I did NOT understand what the man told me about that system...but it was unique and had an out-put range not needed for a vehicle on the highway.

I remembered the man saying not even truckers used equipment that advanced. What or if this was connected to 1971 - I know not. It is a part of Duane I have told about - I do not have to understand it...just tell what I know.

Duane sold the equipment before he died...I do not know who bought it and was not with him.

I just remembered something about that CB. It had the regular thing you talk into - but inside of auto pocket was an item I one time asked Duane about - it was part of the CB. Sort of like a Walky Talky, but heavy. I do not remember what he said other than it was part of the CB. This was one of our long work trips out to Jasper, WY.

So could that piece have been a device used by another person to communciate with the vehicle...is or was there such a thing? I am merrily describing what I saw and what he said....at that time I did not ask to many questions - just accepted what I was told and not to judge.

Just asking because this was my first memory of that thing...and why now I know not. It was about the size 2 1/2 to 3 inches wide and probably 6 to 7 inches long. Best my memory can do, but do not hold me to the size.

I only saw it ONE time....and was told it was part of the CB. NO other explanation was offered and I did not ask....I thought it looked like a walkie talkie.

Duane was very picky about that system - and he didn't want me touching it....He transferred it from vehicle to vehicle...and finally sold it after he got a cell phone in 1990.

It was NOT on the van when I sold the van - it had been removed.

That is all I remember.

Jo wrote

You tell much more than you know Jo and you present it as fact. I guess you see no harm in it. You present as a fact that devices were placed on three towers that were used by Cooper for navigation. That's NOT a fact.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

You tell much more than you know Jo and you present it as fact. I guess you see no harm in it. You present as a fact that devices were placed on three towers that were used by Cooper for navigation. That's NOT a fact.

I do not present it as fact regarding the CB. I have insisted the CB was different and it was - per the man who worked on it in our area.

The man was the one who did NOT understand why Duane needed a CB with the range on it that one had - and he was the only CB service just off of the Interstate - he got all of the truckers.

I had never met this man as he usually mailed in his annual check, but we had not been able to reach him. I was a field agent & the office asked me to call on him. I reminded him he had worked on my husbands CB and he remembered it well as I have stated above.

He told me this after asking what Duane did for a living. I told him we used to live in CO and we sold insurance and often had long trips up into N. Wy and maybe that was why we needed the range. I do not remember if I mention the plane coming in, but he said something about planes.

This was before Duane died and before I understood the things he spoke about. My boss told me he could not continue to cover for me because of Duane's illness as he had been in the hospital for several days. Under the circumstance the company let me keep Duane's insurance they provided as spousal coverage - Duane died 2 wks later.

I did tell Duane about collecting from the guy his annual premium and it was the man who had worked on his CB.

A couple of yrs after Duane died I tried to find the man. The shop was closed and it does seem I got in touch with him by phone, but he was going to treatment and later when I could not touch base with him found out he also had died.

I know I can't prove what I say, but yrs ago I offered to take a lie detector test & even offered to have pendilithium used on me - the FBI obviously saw NO reason to do so.

Seems like after I went public they would have leaped onto that, but they didn't.

I presented FACTS as I know them and that is what was said and what happened - I have admitted I have NO way to prove Duane was Cooper and that all I have is and was the people who knew him and what he told and showed to me. His confess is all I really need - just sorry I did NOT understand what he was talking about.

I have been as truthful about this as anyone could...I have remembered data many could not remember and I have taken on the naysayers.

Just Dumb Ole Stupid Woman - why didn't I go buy my husband a recorder when he asked for one before he went to the hospital.

Jo,speculation on your part.

There is NO tarnish on my credibility as I have told what I know to the best of my knowledge. If the FBI refuses to check out the Fords and their back groundd and the background of the people they knew - then shame on them.

Shame on the Government for the secrets they keep - the guys still alive from Area 51 thought the government was going to let the truths be known - but instead after the man who fought so hard for the release of info died...the government made a scam out of it - they flossed it over by stating things everyone already knew, but did not give the freedom to those left to speak about what they did in that place and why they think they did it.

It was too little too late and now there is no one left in a government position who gives rats ass. The new politians do NOT know the past and they could care less - and they have so much baggage of their own - to borrow the baggage of the past would be political suicide.

Jo,

When I cross examine you about your statement that devices placed on three towers were used by Cooper for navigation you dodge and weave and try to divert attention away from the alleged tower devices over to Duane's souped up CB. His CB was at best just a radio transceiver. It had nothing to do with navigation

It doesn't work Jo. Just admit that the tower devices are speculation and we will let it be. If you present those tower devices as a fact it DOES undermine your credibility as it calls into question whether you have support for any other claims that you have made.

When you make claims YOU have the burden of proof. You dodge that too. Your insistence that Duane was part of Norjack because you say so and the FBI can't prove he wasn't is absurd. The FBI's bungling about Duane's prison records doesn't link Duane to Norjack.

You can't put Duane in the plane or even in a parachute. You flip flop between tagging him as the jumper or the ground man.

Give us just ONE iota of unequivocal EVIDENCE that supports your claim about Duane's alleged connection to Norjack. Just one. You can't. All you have is speculation. Nothing more.

There is another possibility Robert. The possibility that Kenny never said "There is something you should know, but I can't tell you". The possibility that Lyle is just plain full of shit. All of this investigating and there still is not one single piece of solid evidence that links Kenny to Norjack. None.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Jo,

When I cross examine you about your statement that devices placed on three towers were used by Cooper for navigation you dodge and weave and try to divert attention away from the alleged tower devices over to Duane's souped up CB. His CB was at best just a radio transceiver. It had nothing to do with navigation

You do UNDERSTAND I know nothing about these kinds of things - I just tell what Duane said and I do not know the technical aspects of these thing you question.

I have to explore any possibility of these things existing and from the little Duane did tell me in 1979 about these things.

I do NOT know how the CB comes into all of this - but it was more than just a normal CB from what I understood and what I personally witnesses.

Just admit that the tower devices are speculation and we will let it be. If you present those tower devices as a fact it DOES undermine your credibility as it calls into question whether you have support for any other claims that you have made.

What I know about tower devices is the statement Duane made that he put something on that specific tower at one time and at the same time he told me about the Air Park owner. He knew the man and he knew his wife.

The pyramid things comes from something he said about signal towers - I assume they were microwave tower, but do NOT know what kind of towers they actually were....You guys find that out - I do not know and do not have the sources to know. I just listened and I did NOT ask a lot of question...I was just soaking this area he seemed to know SO much about and I had never been there before. It was OBVIOUS he had spent sometime in the area and that would be AFTER those towers were built for what ever reason they existed.

Remember he also took me to the VOR and told me what it did and he mentioned having worked there with the GUYS.

He also talked about the parallel power lines at every point....do you not think that odd. TOO much he pointed out - that all connect to the details needed to put the skyjacking off - I would not be aware of this until I started to explore this with you guys here in this thread....and I would be the one who would start the conversation and you guys like myself thought it was odd that these are probable factors that only someone who lived and worked in the area would know.

You can't put Duane in the plane or even in a parachute. You flip flop between tagging him as the jumper or the ground man.

Yes, I have, but no one would hear me. The brother had a message from Tosaw - and that message put Duane in a chute.
The things Duane told me put him in a chute. Doesn't mean he had extensive experience, but he had did know the basics...remember he talked about Paperlegs Peterson and any one around Paperleg and the group related to IN PLANE SITE would have been heavily connected to other who jumped. Some of the guys with AWARE had been jumpers.

Give us just ONE iota of unequivocal EVIDENCE that supports your claim about Duane's alleged connection to Norjack. Just one. You can't. All you have is speculation. Nothing more.

Yes I have - his connections to Paperlegs and to the man at AIR PARK and Area 51. Some of them would go to a place above Area 51 and they jumped - near a lake in a desert. He was specific about that ....I just didn't connect something like that to D.B.Cooper.

He mention there used to be lots of Rock there - but all I saw was what I considered desert. The man who was a jumper lived near there and I expect now that man could connected to AWARE and Area 51.

Yrs. ago I did know the name, but now it is lost in all of the stuff I have been thru for 18 yrs. The man was Indian.

Duane also was exposed to jumper - the Nickles while he was on the run - he was the boy he told about Knowing who did their errand for them - they could not go to the resturants - so the used the BOY.

"...Some of them would go to a place above Area 51 and they jumped - near a lake in a desert. He was specific about that ....I just didn't connect something like that to D.B.Cooper.

He mention there used to be lots of Rock there - but all I saw was what I considered desert. The man who was a jumper lived near there and I expect now that man could connected to AWARE and Area 51..."

Ah, Groom Lake.

Tell me, Mrs. Cooper, did Duane has nightmares about owls?

Blevins says:

"You guys want to know everything about what we're doing investigating KC. But there are penalties involved because some of you will go to any lengths to discredit, even if it involves lying or hurting others who have nothing to do with that investigation. "

Don't include me in "you guys". I have never asked about your current investigation and I have absolutely no axe to grind. I have downloaded the original pdf and saw nothing that ties Kenny to Norjack. It basically says that Kenny is unaccounted for on that weekend, so he must have been hijacking a plane.

You say you will discover the truth. My question is will you recognize it when you find it?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

BruceSmith

"...Some of them would go to a place above Area 51 and they jumped - near a lake in a desert. He was specific about that ....I just didn't connect something like that to D.B.Cooper.

He mention there used to be lots of Rock there - but all I saw was what I considered desert. The man who was a jumper lived near there and I expect now that man could connected to AWARE and Area 51..."

Ah, Groom Lake.

Perhaps Jo will also tell us how Duane liked the swimming and fishing in Groom Lake? Did Duane and his friends have beach houses there? Who were their neighbors?

Robert99

"...Perhaps Jo will also tell us how Duane liked the swimming and fishing in Groom Lake? Did Duane and his friends have beach houses there? Who were their neighbors?

Robert99

I understand the sunsets over Groom Lake are outstanding. Definitely Miller Time.

A tad dusty, though. But the fishing's great as long as you use sand flies.

RobertMBlevins

"...Perhaps Jo will also tell us how Duane liked the swimming and fishing in Groom Lake? Did Duane and his friends have beach houses there? Who were their neighbors?

Robert99

I understand the sunsets over Groom Lake are outstanding. Definitely Miller Time.

A tad dusty, though.

There are the signs, the cameras, the patrols, the ground sensors, and ready-to-go aerial recon and interception stuff there. No one gets within 25 miles of that place unless they are authorized, or have a death wish. :|

Tell you what though. I wouldn't mind having one of the Highway 395 signs that lead to the place. They say 'Extraterrestrial Highway' on them. Too cool.

I've done a lot of driving in Nevada over the years. Like on the way to Eureka, Nevada...there is this vast open white desert plain that goes out forever. Makes the Bonneville Salt Flats look like peanuts. So...I drive out there a couple of miles and actually go camping. Why? Because you can do long-distance target shooting that is so ridiculous you have to use your truck to go and check the targets you just fired at. LOL...too far to walk out and check. This is where you really discover the effective range of any scoped weapon. You can do Quigley Down Under stuff for sure out there. Just aim HIGH. :)

And of course we need to give a hat tip to Burning Man, which starts this weekend, I believe.

I just got an email from the Institute of Noetic Sciences that announces they are doing consciousness studies at Burning Man this year. All that isolation and common purpose are ideal to study quantum entanglement.

First off, no one does chute jumps at Groom Lake unless they are hitting the ejection lever on a test flight. I think we can agree that the original idea behind Groom Lake was a secure facility to develop and test new aircraft technology.

Quade has some relevant first hand knowledge about jumping in Area 51. Ask him.

Danielle1010

I think you left dropzone because you don't like me anymore why didn't you tell me you were leaving because of this I'm gonna jump off the Tacoma narrows bridge

Okay. That does it. Dannie Ten-Ten, if you're a real kid named Andy, I'm stepping into your life. I take suicidal threats seriously. Hence, I'm going to contact Atlanta CPS, your school and family.

To everyone else, I'll keep you posted as to wtf is happening here.

BruceSmith

***I think you left dropzone because you don't like me anymore why didn't you tell me you were leaving because of this I'm gonna jump off the Tacoma narrows bridge

Okay. That does it. Dannie Ten-Ten, if you're a real kid named Andy, I'm stepping into your life. I take suicidal threats seriously. Hence, I'm going to contact Atlanta CPS, your school and family.

I sent you a PM with a link to his mother's Facebook.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

First off, no one does chute jumps at Groom Lake unless they are hitting the ejection lever on a test flight. I think we can agree that the original idea behind Groom Lake was a secure facility to develop and test new aircraft technology.

Quade has some relevant first hand knowledge about jumping in Area 51. Ask him.

Quade used to have a paper online about jumping NEAR Area 51 but not OVER it. Perhaps you can Goggle it if he doesn't send a URL soon.

Robert99

BruceSmith

***I think you left dropzone because you don't like me anymore why didn't you tell me you were leaving because of this I'm gonna jump off the Tacoma narrows bridge

Update on Dannie 10-10

1. I called Georgia CPS this evening and apprised them that a kid named Andrew Patrick Poppens, aka Dannie Ten-Ten, is threatening to harm himself by jumping off a bridge. They have passed the notice on to Fulton County Child Welfare.

2. I have located a "Poppens" family north of Atlanta, and have a phone number and address. I will call tomorrow, Sunday, August 24, 2014, since it is currently about 10:30 pm Eastern Time.

3. I will also call Cumberland Academy, either tomorrow or Monday, as classes resumed on August 14.

4. I have discovered that the "Poppens" family that is in Georgia north of Atlanta had also lived previously in Bellevue and Sumner, Washington.

Bobby B, since Sumner, WA is next door to Auburn, is there anything you want to tell us about Andy? Anything you want to tell CPS? Their number is 1.855.422.4453.

BruceSmith

******I think you left dropzone because you don't like me anymore why didn't you tell me you were leaving because of this I'm gonna jump off the Tacoma narrows bridge

Update on Dannie 10-10

1. I called Georgia CPS this evening and apprised them that a kid named Andrew Patrick Poppens, aka Dannie Ten-Ten, is threatening to harm himself by jumping off a bridge. They have passed the notice on to Fulton County Child Welfare.

2. I have located a "Poppens" family north of Atlanta, and have a phone number and address. I will call tomorrow, Sunday, August 24, 2014, since it is currently about 10:30 pm Eastern Time.

3. I will also call Cumberland Academy, either tomorrow or Monday, as classes resumed on August 14.

4. I have discovered that the "Poppens" family that is in Georgia north of Atlanta had also lived previously in Bellevue and Sumner, Washington.

Bobby B, since Sumner, WA is next door to Auburn, is there anything you want to tell us about Andy? Anything you want to tell CPS? Their number is 1.855.422.4453.

Update II

I sent a message to Danielle Poppens on her Facebook account, as per EVick's link.

In addition, I visited "Andy Poppens" Facebook page. There is nothing there except the same pix that he uses as his avatar here. No friends, no timeline, etc.

Also, Danielle lists an "Andy" as her son.

Robert99

Ah, Groom Lake.

Perhaps Jo will also tell us how Duane liked the swimming and fishing in Groom Lake? Did Duane and his friends have beach houses there? Who were their neighbors?

Robert99

I do not know any thing about Groom lake. In 1979 - I could not see from the highway any thing other than desert (what I call desert) but there was low vegetation...

I did NOT see the rocks he told me about - so obviously they were beyond my view or removed.

He told me about a town I could not see from the highway and a lake.

On the other side of this lake is where the man lived he told me about....that man was a jumper!
Expect this was about the only time he actually admitted to a relationship with someone who jumped. The conversation was more like he was a helper - collecting up the chutes and hardware - I assumed he was a very young man at the time.

Again the guys....I got the impression it was a small town and little was said about that. He did mention JUMPING in that conversation & I have explore this yrs ago. Yes, per the man I spoke to about this area - there was jumpers who lived there.

I know absolutely little to nothing about that area, but it was BEFORE we reach Tahoe and evidently in the middle of NOWHERE.

:|(I just edited the above post because this was ONE specific time when he DID mention chutes}.