47 47
quade

DB Cooper

This has been an exciting week at the DZ Bar and Grill.

First we had Blevs blip into the Spam-Space Continuum, and a stillness descended over the DZ like a sweet summer mist.

Then G-1 says goodbye, followed by Dannie-Ten-Ten.

But Miss Amazona posts several posts for the first time in a long time.

And a fresh eager voice appears in the presence of Eighteen-C.

Sweet.

BruceSmith

The sky's the limit when you get beyond the notion that DB Cooper was a simple crook and acted alone. That may be one of the primary contributions of Jo Weber regarding the disinformation that she spews - getting us to think that DB Cooper was a guy like Duane Weber.

When I spoke of conspiracy - I was not heard so it was easier to make Duane the bad guy out. If Duane Weber was a simple crook and acted alone - how do you explain his background - the background I presented that no one believed.

You make a summarization and one I was forced to make over the yrs...no one wanted to believe in a conspiracy and now you are spouting one.

How you do borrow ideas - do you not have an original ideal? When I mentioned conspiracy I was dissed so I step away from that.

You do not know nor do I know. A man whose picture is shown all over the world & NO one recognizes him.
Would you not have assumed he acted on his own. When I spoke of conspiracy I was dissed - the public seemed to think he was a loner and acted on his own.

Do you remember the stories I told about the people we met and the background of these people - some who just poofed! Even the FBI didn't question the individuals from the past, just those of recent yrs...before his death. They questioned NO one in the life of Weber prior to 1966 because 1962 to 1966 was a BLANK

The lady of the day from 1962 to 1968 - her background was just as convoluted as that of Weber.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I have taken my medication so now it is OFF to bed. I am repeating my post just so you will know I am AWARE and you are NOT aware.

skyjack71

*** The truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Robert you didn't say that, but I now known the truth, but more than likely the government will never let it be known.

Duane was involved with a group of guys with AWARE.
Air Base Constuctors.

They were involved in the construction of air bases for the government. To include the airstrips and some of the building in and on government facilities, with one of these located in Nevada..

Contrary to rumors this was not a facility to hide UFO's, but to conduct experiments on new aircraft.

This group was not a government group, but contracted by the government....some were ex-cons and some ex-military. Some just wanted to be part of the war efforts in some way...and some just needed work to provide for their families.

Some of these men remained life long friends because they could only talk about what they did within their own circle.

I now know that most of the individuals Duane mentioned were connect to this group and their efforts.

Duane was a troubled young man who was thrust into this because of his strong need to be part of the effort even though he just did NOT fit in the military....He was eager to please as was the man I knew and married in 1978.

Some of the people I met from his past had a connections to AWARE. I was totally naive about any of this but it was a part of his life before I was 20 yrs old.

I now know what Duane tried desperately to tell me during those last 5 yrs and mostly in the last yr of his life. The secrets that our government kept.

A man who worked with the government had a long conversation with me about 3 yrs before he died. What he told me was vague, but he tried to get the government to acknowledge the efforts of a different kind of hero - those who could not be acknowledged in 1968 by the U.S.Government. When I started to understand this 3 yrs later I contact the man's brother - he knew what his brother had tried to do before his death.

A handful of these men would remain loyal to their small group till they died.

I do NOT know if any of them are still alive and if so they would be in their 80's and 90's now.

There was a few yrs ago some members who tried to get acknowledgement of the activities they conducted and contributed to.

The only things released by the U.S.Government in recent yrs was to explain the experiments in Reno and the Nevada area - but, it was white washed by our government even then.

The US did not want to admit to the truths.

THe skyjacking of a 727 in Nov of 1971 had continually been covered-up up because of the individuals involved....and the man on the street nor the FBI agents would have no knowledge of their involvements.

Some of these individuals were questioned regarding the skyjacking, but then someone decided to WHITE WASH the truths...Now I know why Knoss continually screamed WHITE WASH to me.

He was not in his right mind & I do not know his status to this day...but, I do believe buried within his memory the truths had real roots. He created myths and stories, but within them was some real memories.

Other individuals tried to contact me but, using fake names & odd stories, but they all went in the same direction. I do not know how many of the men I may actually have met over the yrs connected to their effort to protect but do no harm...but they did have one farewell get-to-gether and that is when I met people I now know were involve in other actions - coverts or secret groups and actions the US Government never acknowledged and never will.

There was only one Cooper, but there were many heros involved in the things they did....there was also many who did things they should NOT have done and was not sanctioned by the group (call it an organization for lack of another word to use).

This group would not disband in it entirety until the 1980's. Everyone knew they were on their own and they could never tell what they did - note this involved far more than a skyjacking.

There are the naive who would like to believe NO such group of men existed and call them by many names. Some were just common criminals for hire, but each action was thought to be a contribution. Some sanctioned and some not....but they had a pac and they kept that pac...

I realize now I attended 2 functions designed to appear to be just a party, but knowing the individuals who were in attendance - this was more than just happen chance. They were very diversified - some became very important people, but they were bound by one thread. Within the boundaries of the law they would be called many names and some considered criminals.

What they did was NOT within the law - it was outside of the law, but it was the right thing to do - at least in each man's own eyes or as groups at the time.

Now, I know, but like Duane - the truths will more than likely die with me. I tried to do what I thought was the right thing to do, but there was still individuals who could have been prosecuted, but I was NOT aware of what I had stepped into.

I can wish that the GOVERMENT would acknowledge these individuals, but be assure they never will.

All of you can make whoever you wish to be Cooper, but NONE of you will ever be able to prove a specific person was Cooper....there are still a couple left who are still alive and both tried to tell me, but I did not hear them - only because I did not see the whole picture.

Now I think I do - and wish those still living thought they could trust me with the truth - actually they have, but could not reveal themselves. I know 2 who are still alive, but do not live in the USA. Will they leave the truths behind - I do not know. I think one of them is trying to write the tell ALL book to be published after his death.

So have fun trying to put this all together - you will get NO where. With media sources as they exist today - hopefully this one person will leave the book to be remembered & tell ALL of the stories.

I truely hope so & that he gives everyone credit where credit is due and tells all the dirty secrets they felt forced to keep - to preserve the truths as they knew them...and the real stories are acknowledged.

So many have taken the secrets with them to preserve the freedom of the others - but, truely hope the last ones down will tell the truth in its entirety.

The stories of these men are so vast and diverified I doubt all they did will be acknowledged, but the stories need to be told.

This goes way beyond a skyjacking.

Have fun, but remember some of these men were actually heros & some where just common criminals out to make a buck & to use what they knew to make a life for themselves.

Some who would be considered to be common criminals and murders may actually have been doing what they thought was the right thing to do considering the circumstances.

Jo wrote

His slanderous allegations made in a public forum cause the Dr. to require I go to pain management but I take hardly any pain meds. & the records proved this beyond a doubt.

Really? You think you can prove that words on a forum caused you serious medical problems? Words that you could have easily ignored?
No wonder the lawyer hasn't called you back Jo.

You keep threatening legal action but it's an empty threat. You will never sue Cook or anyone else. That's a good thing actually. It would be a huge waste of your meager funds.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Bruce wrote

I must say, Mrs. Cooper, that you caught me UN-AWARE on this one.

But I find something soothing in knowing that there is now a connection between Norjak and Area 51.

Don't you, too, 377

If you wait long enough, Jo will connect everything. With Area 51 now in the mix we have a vertical alternative. Cooper may have gone UP after exitng.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Bruce wrote

But I find something soothing in knowing that there is now a connection between Norjak and Area 51.

Don't you, too, 377

If you wait long enough, Jo will connect everything. With Area 51 now in the mix we have a vertical alternative. Cooper may have gone UP after exitng.

Maybe 377 is correct. And for 43 years we have all been looking DOWN. Perhaps Bruce will explain the Area 51 connection in more detail.

Robert99

18C

******There were many reports of bank tellers complaining about the difficulty of checking each and every twenty-dollar bill that passed across their station each day.

. . . . . .

You might believe it was somehow magically easy for tellers to manually check all their incoming twenties against a list of ten thousand different numbers on a thirty-four page list.

Blevins, The tellers did not have to check "all their incoming twenties".

They only had to check the twenties for three specific years.

But you would know that already if you read posts on this thread other than your own.

Robert99

Am I right in thinking it's been established already the list of serial numbers the banks received was in sequential order? Meaning checking for a specific bill number involved just looking for where it should appear in the list and not checking every single number?

What were the 3 years of the $20 bank notes found by Brian Ingram? Were they 1969, 1970 and 1971?

According to Tosaw's book, page 127, all of the bills were from the 1950, 1963, and 1969 series year.

The series year is printed on the front of the bill. And any bank teller, who can count and chew gum at the same time (which is probably all of them), could check that year at a glance.

Those three series years are the only ones that would need to be checked against the FBI's list.

Another glance at Tosow's list of the serial numbers suggests to me that they are not as random as advertised.

The lists includes more information about each bill than just the serial number. Most of the bills appear to be from the 1969 series year, then the 1963 year, and then the 1950 year for a limited number of them.

Since Blevins first claimed that ALL twenty dollar bills would have to be checked against the list, then reduced that number to 50 percent of ALL twenty dollar bills, perhaps he should do some serious analysis of the numbering sequence of the bills on the FBI list.

Robert99

R99 wrote

Maybe 377 is correct. And for 43 years we have all been looking DOWN. Perhaps Bruce will explain the Area 51 connection in more detail.

This Area 51 connection messes up everything about my conscious 727 choice theory. Cooper didn't even need a door. Teleporting through a Boeing fuselage shouldn't have been much of a problem. The chute request was just a clever diversion. Had he made his exit with no chute, the Area 51 connection would have been immediately obvious. That bomb was not an explosive device but rather an anti gravity force generator, something Bruce knows a lot about.

Duane could have left prison any time he wanted to, bars were no barrier, but he stayed for a reason. It was part of his mission. He ought to get a posthumous medal.

BruceSmith

3. Inherent difficulty in spotting a Cooper twenty.

Despite your claim in your post, it is my understanding that the list of numbers are not sequential. My list certainly is not, and it comes from the back of Tosaw's book.

Also, you may be interested in knowing that despite published accounts to the contrary, the money was already catalogued, stacked, packed and waiting for the feds long before the skyjacking. In fact, the FBI had been anticipating this crime, or any similar extortion/hostage scenario, long before Cooper. This information was one of the Big Surprises to be revealed on the DZ back in 2008 by Larry Carr.

It seems that the feds knew they could be stuck strategically if criminals conducted their crimes on weekends, took hostages, and kept them until the banks opened on a Monday morning. Hence, they stockpiled money in FBI field offices around the country, ready for the next ransom demand. .

Using my super-duper investigation skills ;)( a few keywords in Google), I found the following court case between NWA and the Insurance company.

Northwest Airlines, Inc. v. Globe Indem. Co.
225 N.W.2d 831 (1975)

NORTHWEST AIRLINES, INC., Respondent, v. GLOBE INDEMNITY COMPANY, Appellant.

http://law.justia.com/cases/minnesota/supreme-court/1975/44904-1.html

***Plaintiff's Seattle ground personnel were notified of the hijacking and, further, received *833 home office authorization to procure the money and parachutes demanded by Cooper. In order to obtain the $200,000 in cash, arrangements were made with Seattle First National Bank, through its airport branch. The money was taken from the vault of the bank's downtown facility, and transported to the airport by bank personnel and the Seattle police. The release of cash funds after normal banking hours resulted in a debit to plaintiff's account which was repaid by a transfer credit on the next banking day.

Interesting information......and is contrary to what Carr led us to believe. Personally, I did not think that large amounts of cash would be stored in the FBI offices around the country.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

Really? You think you can prove that words on a forum caused you serious medical problems?

YES! The Dr fired me because of my refusal and I fired him after presenting a list of prescibed drugs versus the transcript from my pharmacy of all drugs filled and received by me over a 2 yr period of time.

Drugs prescibed with 2 or 3 refills - DOES not mean the patient actually filled the script or refilled the script. Perhaps the Dr is a jumper and a pilot and he is aware of WHO I am.

skyjack71

***Really? You think you can prove that words on a forum caused you serious medical problems?

YES! The Dr fired me because of my refusal and I fired him after presenting a list of prescibed drugs versus the transcript from my pharmacy of all drugs filled and received by me over a 2 yr period of time.

Drugs prescibed with 2 or 3 refills - DOES not mean the patient actually filled the script or refilled the script. Perhaps the Dr is a jumper and a pilot and he is aware of WHO I am.

I cant figure out what you are saying Jo. Are you saying that someone other than you got the pain med refills?

There are probably some DZ's where you could trade OxyC's for jumps. ;)

NO one ever thought the money was at the FBI office. It is a well known fact the money was from the bank and the extra cash kept for such circumstances. YES, since the "withdrawal" was after HOURS - an after the fact documentation had to be done regarding the out of business hour transfer from the bank to NWA and then to the FBI for delivery.

NWA had made arrangement with banks to handle such transfers as did other airlines. The paper work had to be done the next business day. Evidently it took lots of paper work per what you presented.
==========================

Vicki:
The paper work you presented was the reimbursement regarding NWA liability insurance...which covered ransom up to x # of dollars.

******Really? You think you can prove that words on a forum caused you serious medical problems?

I cant figure out what you are saying Jo. Are you saying that someone other than you got the pain med refills?

RE-READ Mr. Attorney - hope you do not do those kinds or interperations with your clients.

Medications are often prescribed with refills available....does NOT mean the patient purchased the refills. This was my case.

The doctor looks at the transcript from your family Dr and it shows he order a drug for you with 3 refills. But if the patient NEVER refills the drugs and there is a problem - then the patient has to prove it was not refilled.

Many seniors were FORCED into pain management which then controls the medication and you have to go see them EVERYMONTH to get your renewal. This happened because of GREED - those who are only there to drain medicare.

The procedure should be very simple and up front...which is what I did.
A list of all medications prescribe by all physician. Also note the number of refills listed.

Then go to your drug store:

The drug store will print out a list of ALL of the drugs the patient has ACTUALLY filled in a 2 yr period of time.

1. In other words a Dr prescibes a medication for pain with 2 refills.

2. The patient NEVER refills the medication, because they don't need it or it had an adverse affect and some like me refuse certain medication can be addictive.

3. The list the states work off only shows what was prescribed and not what the patient actually bought and used.

Just another expense and misuse of medicare by the system.

Bruce wrote

Don't you, too, 377

NOW, we're talking, T-S-S!

3. Inherent difficulty in spotting a Cooper twenty.

Despite your claim in your post, it is my understanding that the list of numbers are not sequential. My list certainly is not, and it comes from the back of Tosaw's book.

Also, you may be interested in knowing that despite published accounts to the contrary, the money was already catalogued, stacked, packed and waiting for the feds long before the skyjacking. In fact, the FBI had been anticipating this crime, or any similar extortion/hostage scenario, long before Cooper. This information was one of the Big Surprises to be revealed on the DZ back in 2008 by Larry Carr.

It seems that the feds knew they could be stuck strategically if criminals conducted their crimes on weekends, took hostages, and kept them until the banks opened on a Monday morning. Hence, they stockpiled money in FBI field offices around the country, ready for the next ransom demand.

Using my super-duper investigation skills ;)( a few keywords in Google), I found the following court case between NWA and the Insurance company.

Northwest Airlines, Inc. v. Globe Indem. Co.
225 N.W.2d 831 (1975)

NORTHWEST AIRLINES, INC., Respondent, v. GLOBE INDEMNITY COMPANY, Appellant.

http://law.justia.com/cases/minnesota/supreme-court/1975/44904-1.html

***Plaintiff's Seattle ground personnel were notified of the hijacking and, further, received *833 home office authorization to procure the money and parachutes demanded by Cooper. In order to obtain the $200,000 in cash, arrangements were made with Seattle First National Bank, through its airport branch. The money was taken from the vault of the bank's downtown facility, and transported to the airport by bank personnel and the Seattle police. The release of cash funds after normal banking hours resulted in a debit to plaintiff's account which was repaid by a transfer credit on the next banking day.

Interesting information......and is contrary to what Carr led us to believe. Personally, I did not think that large amounts of cash would be stored in the FBI offices around the country.

My bad, Miss Vicki.

Yes, the money was not stored in the FBI offices. Rather, if I recall properly, the money remained in the bank of origin and some kind of special arrangement was made for the bank to provide the FBI with 'round the clock access.

The transcripts you provide describe something close to what I remember being discussed 1,000 pages ago (or maybe it was only 500 pages....)

Robert99

***Bruce wrote

Don't you, too, 377

Robert99

I'm lickin' my chops, eager with anticipation to do just that, Robert Ninety-Nine. More to follow.

R99 wrote

This Area 51 connection messes up everything about my conscious 727 choice theory. Cooper didn't even need a door. Teleporting through a Boeing fuselage shouldn't have been much of a problem. The chute request was just a clever diversion. Had he made his exit with no chute, the Area 51 connection would have been immediately obvious. That bomb was not an explosive device but rather an anti gravity force generator, something Bruce knows a lot about.

Duane could have left prison any time he wanted to, bars were no barrier, but he stayed for a reason. It was part of his mission. He ought to get a posthumous medal.

And to think, T-S-S, that I thought you weren't paying attention all these years.

Ahhhh, all the years of ridicule that I have endured now seem worth it. I believe we are finally getting somewhere!

RobertMBlevins

18C says in part:

'You are not only wrong, (Jo) your paranoia is quite disturbing!'

(About saying user '18C' is actually Galen Cook, who was previously banned from DZ for life)

***I believe you aren't Galen Cook for two reasons. First, if you WERE Cook, you would be found out sooner or later, and I don't think the real Cook would want to be viewed as dishonest, and come back (and then try denying he was Cook) after being perma-banned from Dropzone already. Two, the Google Map in your profile shows a location in New South Wales, Australia. So you must be from Australia. Or maybe it was just the random point and was not adjusted. But just in case you are from Down Under, nice place and welcome. I know an oceanographer currently working down in Tasmania on a research grant, and I have a friend doing college in Sydney. If you aren't from Australia, (and I'm not asking) I will take your word anyway that you aren't Galen Cook.

Tell me I didn't take your word under false pretenses.

It is time things here stopped being about me. You are correct that I am Australian, and I am definitively not who I'm being accused of being. So lets all move on...

"...It is time things here stopped being about me...."

I appreciate your sensitivities, Eighteen-C, but I think my fellow stool-mates at the DZ Bar and Grill are a tad shaken this week. First Bobby B disappears into Spam-Space, which has never happened before, and then Mrs. Cooper whips the winds of the Cooper Vortex and claims that her husband was both DB Cooper and construction guy on the UFO facilities at Area 51.

You just picked a doozy of a week to stop by and have a drink with us.

Cheers!

BruceSmith

You just picked a doozy of a week to stop by and have a drink with us.

Cheers!

This is not a BAR and area 51 had nothing to do with UFO's. AWARE helped to build the airstrips and some of the buildings & towers....they were construction, but Top Secret...they could not talk about what they were building and why.

TOP SECRET is how rumors are built.

Of course they didn't let the cat out of the bag until 2 or 3 yrs ago...but, most people knew. My then contact was striving for far more than OUR GOVERNMENT chose to release.

What the government released was already known...regarding the special plane and the testing of that plane.

Since the plane was common knowledge many yrs ago - it was assumed it dealt with UFOs, but what was done there had little to do with UFOs......but, then maybe it did.

Communications is the key.

It was the efforts of men who worked there who could never talk about their contributions.

What this man in WA DC strived to do was to acknowledge the work done there by AWARE....well, guess what - it never happened and that was several yrs ago.

He has gone to a better place now, but what he wanted known about all of this - IS still concealed - his goal was ----------.

Remember I didn't know about the things Duane discussed with 3 men during our marriage - these 3 men were there and this was what they talked about. (I would not understand this until a few yrs ago).

Duane even cautioned one man - to be careful what he said in my presence. I went to bed and I could still hear them talking but they lowered their voices.

Another individual had surgery and
accidentally let something leak.
He passed it off and made me promise not to tell Duane what he said....and that Duane would tell me about it someday. I never discussed with Duane what the man told me.

These are the only 2 incidents I will talk about at this time....there are others.

The government released some things supposedly 2 or 3 yrs ago, but what they released was COMMON knowledge...OUR GOVERNMENT - still thinks they have to keep some things secret.
They did NOT acknowledge the men who kept the secrets.

I remember Duane's discussion with one man about the contamination and the health related problems so many of them had. In this same conversation they were discussing Howard Hughes and Mr M. That is right I never told you guys who Mr. M is.

Well, I have been hoping Mr. M would finally come forward - but I do not know where he is on this and he only knows me by reputation - the loose Cannon ball that could cause a lot of guys to have spent their Golden yrs in prison.

In 2000 there were individuals
who wanted to SHUT me up and I will believe until they come forward - that too will be buried. Someone thought Duane had told me things and it was a matter of time before I figured it out...leave the rest to you own imaginations.

Ask yourselves what could have been so secret about that facility. Think about the extreme communications abilities needed ....things that are NO longer important because technogy has advanced so quickly.

Just technolgy the Government did not want others to know about. One or several of these guys used that technology to pull off the skyjacking in 1971 and actually got away with the crime. NO trace of Cooper was found until 1980.

NONE of the copy cats had the knowledge Cooper had.

What do I know:

I do KNOW I have met others besides Duane who worked there and a man in WA was trying to help. Because of his effort the Government was forced to reveal somethings - but only the things
most of us already knew about.

It has taken yrs and memories and listening to the stories of others for the fragments to come together...about Duane's life. There will always be missing parts,
but he was MORE than just a common criminal - he cared about this country in ways only true Americans feel.

A lot of Duane's history and his unusual ability to slide under the table - regarding employment are in itself part ot the answers. Ex-cons where NOT suppose to work in his occupation. I have heard every excuse for this that has come down the pike...but to maintain the income and the position Duane did - he had to have had help from a source higher than himself.

BYE!

Robert99

Jo, The CIA would not have had anything to do with Duane. You are just trying to cast him as a heroic figure and he absolutely was not.

Robert99

I did NOT say one word about CIA! NOW did I ....

DUANE was not CIA.

Obviously you have little to NO knowledge of what I am talking about.
These guys were NOT CIA! Evidently that is what you want others to believe I am saying....

AWARE was NOT CIA and they did NOT have the clearance of such....most were common laborers...doing individuals jobs they were assigned and most did NOT know what the finished product was or how it would be used.

CHUCK that one!

Jo wrote

Just technolgy the Government did not want others to know about. One or several of these guys used that technology to pull off the skyjacking in 1971 and actually got away with the crime. NO trace of Cooper was found until 1980.

Jo,

You have zero evidence that any extraordinary technology was used by Cooper. ZEEEERO.

McCoy, Heady and others showed nothing special was needed.

Nobody would like Cooper to have used nav and comm gear more than I. But there isn't a shred of evidence that he did.