47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Jo wrote

This last 18 yrs has been a waste of my life ,but I just have to look at it this way - It is what it is! What was meant to be has been....but, now I know the answers.

The last problem is how do I get the FBI to look at this?

Jo,

The FBI won't be interested in looking at a disjointed account of places Duane has been and people he knew. To get the FBI's attention you will need to produce solid UNEQUIVOCAL evidence that connects Duane with Norjack.

There are other ways you could look at the last 18 years other than "a waste". This case has been a passion for you. Many older people have nothing in their lives that they are passionate about and truly waste their time mindlessly watching TV etc. You have been busy, involved and your passion connects you with many people. Many of your cohorts would envy you.

;)I know where the death certificates are and the OBIT was closed...but, all I have to do is prove that woman was the wife of another suspect and go public with it...

All I have done for the last 18 yrs won't mean crap in the grave, but I have finally got something the FBI needs to check out - expect they will wait for my OBIT, but before that happens I will make a trip to WA. Have to sell some things and I am working on that so I have the funds to GO as soon as I have a commitment...and a place to stay in Seattle or near by that is NOT too expensive...have no idea how long I will need to be there.

My birthday is next wk and maybe the truths were made available to me - a gift from the dead so to speak!

Also NOTE the garbage being spewed from the wounded. Those who are no longer here in this thread are reportedly spewing bitters.

Unbelievable what extent some people will go to - but, it makes me think - WHY? Why pepper a thread with gibberish and then gripe about being disciplined?

I am just shaking my head at the ignorance of those who supposedly are top of the line in intellect. Makes me think the individuals were a set-up to keep everyone focused on false and improvised information. Perhaps even to defuse Jo and do whatever to it took to make me go away.

I have to THANK the DZ for seeing this thru....now it is just a matter of getting to the public and past the FBI.

I not one time requested others to use their real names. I used mine because it was essential and the one who caused the most problem in this thread was a man posting only with his created avatar name.

If one wants to remain unknown to others perhaps they should have been more discrete regarding making inflamatory remarks with demeaning post by others....to include unintelligible gibberish just to use up time & space.

Why blame everything on someone else...If one does NOT want their name known in the Cooper world perhaps they should have stayed home....or found other things to do beside interact in a thread about solving a real crime.

To be respected is to have earned it. There is nothing to be gained by playing games & making slurs about others with an interest is the same subject.

Everything I learned today about certain individuals - makes one wonder what their motive was in the first place...did the individuals actually come to the DZ to investigate or sabotag any efforts to uncover the truths?

Supposedly (per others) I was viciously attacking other (posters in and off the thread) and that included Mr. Himmeslbach a man I think highly of....just shaking my head at the thought!

Even went so far as to state that Quade was concerned about my off the forum activities...

Seriously doubt Quade was concerned on that point. WHAT was my objectivity in coming to the DZ? To learn more about the man I spent 18 yrs with & find the links to the past.

For 18 yrs I dug into the past of Duane L. Weber. Without the DZ - I would never ever have found or been able to reconcile all of the information and memories triggered by the discussions we have had.

When in these yrs has Quade had reason to be concerned about my activities OFF the thread as claimed by a prior poster?

Individual here I communicated with on the phone? Besides the FBI agent... we all know who the other ones where!

JT and I had communicated almost from the beginning - 1997. Bruce found the DZ through me... Also Galen found the DZ thru me.

What matters right now is what I have found & how to get it to the public and hope all the records have NOT been destroyed By getting it to the public - I mean getting it in to the hands of REAL investigator who can actually try to put this together.

Problem is - I do NOT know how many are alive and/or how much they knew or if they are even viable living persons at this time.

They would all be my age 74 or Duane's age if living 90.

I am just glad it is over - other than having the FBI confronted - we all know were that will go. So going public is the only option it seems....but do I even have the energy, time or strenght to do that....? Might be too much too late.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Why would I want to block the entire state? the proxy blocker has been off for months, so what ever you are doing is is worthless. your IP's are blocked, not the State of Washington.

Why don't you do everyone a favor and leave things they way they are. you are blocked, you will never be allowed on the site you seem to not care about, but continue to bash. how many times did you remove the
short cut etc. everything cools down, and you start it right back up.

I've made one post over there in the last couple days because I'm truly busy. I don't have time for your little games, but thought I would correct the things you state incorrectly.

Now, since you need to know everything. I had a service called Cloudflare pointing the site. this blocks proxies, but I took it down due to spam attacks that they said would no longer exist. this was almost a month ago.

now, more information for ya. the proxy blocker went haywire a week or so ago. it blocked everyone including me. it took several days to find a way through the C-panel and delete the program. that might have been what you were seeing a week or so ago. jumping to conclusions seems to be your bag.

1) There is no "proxy blocker"
2) Your IP's are banned, and not the State of Washington.
3) This was the fault of your actions, and nobody else.
4) God knows, we all know you can view it anytime you wish.

Now, if it's ok with you, I need call my lawyer and talk about my real life case of what can happen when people falsely accuse you of something you had no part of. they are doing the same things I see on here. they have a nice little story, but once you look inside it falls apart. it's costing me thousands to prove something I had nothing to do with. so, excuse me if I question things in the future.

Shutter.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

First of all you don't know nothing about the proxy I used. the problem was it was an older Mod. they don't go bad unless they are out of date, or have bugs in them.

I see it's still not a problem for you calling people names. these are mostly people who post on here Robert. I thought name calling was a no no here? I thought drifting off topic was also a no no here, but you seem to do it all the time. "phonies and liars" are strong words. it shouldn't be tolerated here.

Play the game you did with me on here and see what happens Robert. it's not a game. you constantly bring this stuff up. nothing had been said for some time now until you once again decide to bring it to the DB Cooper forum here?

You constantly need reminded that you were originally blocked from posting, and viewing the site. the admins have several options. it seems Quade has also started to block along with the vacation. then that upset you enough to jump on a proxy server to get around a ban so you can bring your problems from something said about you and dump it here. once again jumping off topic. I don't have to go by DZ's rules.

You read on Bruce's blog that you were not going to be welcome before the site even started. stop your whining and stay on topic. you are blocked from that forum. it's none of your business what goes on there. "Coop" was put on the spot, and to date neither one of you have shown any proof.

The bottom line is that I never wanted you on my forum. end of story. get over it, move on.

Cook is not the center of my forum, so don't try an speak of him running it like he owns it. if he says something, I question it. it's simple.

I'm sure you will respond wanting to carry on a couple more pages, but I'm done trying to reason with you. try and stay on topic with DB Cooper, and not the politics around it, or get your own forum and run wild....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

You have nothing to do with that. trust me.

I'm getting a lot of people stating they can't see any of your posts? then they click on your information, and it states you are invisible?

377...not confirmed.
Vicki...confirmed
Mark Bennett...confirmed
Robert99...confirmed.

Amazon

I am invisible.. which just says I cant be seen in who is online. Had to do that because of a freak who was stalking me... and following me from forum to forum.

Now that's a true stalker there for sure. can you see any of Roberts posts? I was able to see him before I logged off. once I did that, he was gone.

WOW.

Where is Bobby? Has he been disappeared?

Mrs. Cooper just called me asking if I knew anything about Bobby's adios, and she says that she has gone back millennia to see if any of his posts remain, but they all seem to be gone.

Of course, I'm enjoying the quietude here as much as anyone else, but I'm just askin'.

Update on the Search for Bobby:

As of midnight, Monday 8. 18. 14, Bobby is still lost in action.

I have PM'd Sangiro asking for information, and I have sent PMs to Bobby, Robert99 and others asking for information, plus emails to a bunch of others. I had forgotten how many folks are blocking my emails, PMs, etc. Whew.

Anyway, I got zip.

Further, Bobby was apparently posting here as he disappeared. On Shut's site, Mr Shutter says that he was corresponding with Blevs here at the DZ throughout the afternoon and apparently had contact with him in an extended fashion since he never shut down his computer. However, once he did turn off his rig his connection to Bobby B was severed.

Update II

Bobby just replied to my PM and says that as far as he is concerned he is still posting here. He says he can see all posts, including his. He feels it must be some kind of server problem at the DZ.

I don't think so, Bobby...just sayin'. Too weird, and too specific to you. Know what I'm sayin'?

Robert, I called him out on it. he never came through. I'm not removing anything. you don't like it? tough. the record shows he never came through. you on the other hand have never shown anything either. stop the whining with the broken record.

once again this has nothing to do with DB Cooper, or this forum. you constantly break the rules here. does anyone do anything about that? Quade gave me a bunch of crap for calling Knoss a liar. it seems it's ok for
you to call people "phonies and liars" ? I remember putting a link up about Hoffa and all hell broke loose about drifting off topic. you dump your gossip here and nobody says a word? how do you say it, double standard?

How many times have you said you were leaving here? how many times did you state after August 9th I'm out of the Cooper biz for good. how many times have you said you were not going to bring up my forum, or you deleted the short cut? you flip flop through everything. who is the phony again?

None of this belongs on this forum. you are the one constantly bringing this up. you provoke people into responding. I'm not going to respond to you anymore. it's not productive to this forum. these people hear
enough with your constant gossip line you run here without any moderation. I'm sure plenty of things should
have been removed from here, but nobody does it here either. stay on topic about DB Cooper!

I haven't trusted you in over a year. does anyone care? I doubt it, but then again I don't constantly bring it up like you do.

STAY ON TOPIC OF DB COOPER.....

mrshutter45

Robert, I called him out on it. he never came through. I'm not removing anything. you don't like it? tough. the record shows he never came through. you on the other hand have never shown anything either. stop the whining with the broken record.

once again this has nothing to do with DB Cooper, or this forum. you constantly break the rules here. does anyone do anything about that? Quade gave me a bunch of crap for calling Knoss a liar. it seems it's ok for
you to call people "phonies and liars" ? I remember putting a link up about Hoffa and all hell broke loose about drifting off topic. you dump your gossip here and nobody says a word? how do you say it, double standard?

How many times have you said you were leaving here? how many times did you state after August 9th I'm out of the Cooper biz for good. how many times have you said you were not going to bring up my forum, or you deleted the short cut? you flip flop through everything. who is the phony again?

None of this belongs on this forum. you are the one constantly bringing this up. you provoke people into responding. I'm not going to respond to you anymore. it's not productive to this forum. these people hear
enough with your constant gossip line you run here without any moderation. I'm sure plenty of things should
have been removed from here, but nobody does it here either. stay on topic about DB Cooper!

I haven't trusted you in over a year. does anyone care? I doubt it, but then again I don't constantly bring it up like you do.

Obviously...you can still see RMB. :o

I am on my work computer and I still cannot see any of his posts. I have not seen them since 377 responded about the deleted post. I saw it "deleted" as well. Now it is just gone.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

EVickiW

***Robert, I called him out on it. he never came through. I'm not removing anything. you don't like it? tough. the record shows he never came through. you on the other hand have never shown anything either. stop the whining with the broken record.

Obviously...you can still see RMB. :o

I am on my work computer and I still cannot see any of his posts. I have not seen them since 377 responded about the deleted post. I saw it "deleted" as well. Now it is just gone.

Shutter,
I think this is a movie called "Sixth Sense II", and you have the role of Haley Joel Osment. Only instead of dead people, you can see Robert Blevins and nobody else can.

I have my hands on my temples. come with me into the world of the unseen ;)B|:D

http://www.dropzone.com/forum/Skydiving_C1/Skydiving_History_%26_Trivia_F21/DB_Cooper_P3110098-2199

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk

mrshutter45

When the "spam" button was installed a few weeks ago someone pushed it on one of Jo's posts. All of Jo's posts disappeared for a short time. I suspect that someone did the same for Blevins.

Robert99

mrshutter45

It IS like Sixth Sense. Haley Joel Osment sees dead people, but they don't know they're dead. So, they just keep mingling among the living.

Robert keeps posting because he doesn't know he doesn't show up on DropZone.

Quick, Robert, change your profile picture to Bruce Willis!

Robert99

When the "spam" button was installed a few weeks ago someone pushed it on one of Jo's posts. All of Jo's posts disappeared for a short time. I suspect that someone did the same for Blevins.

Robert99

I believe you are right about this Robert99. I'm guessing it makes a spam post disappear. if someone did that to his post. it would go poof.

mrshutter45

Robert99

I believe you are right about this Robert99. I'm guessing it makes a spam post disappear. if someone did that to his post. it would go poof.

I have a feeling.... but if you abuse that for NON SPAM you may get spanked. THE SPAM button is for the people selling fake passports etc.

Just because you do not like what someone says does not give you the right to misuse the spam button...

Amazon

Robert99

I have a feeling.... but if you abuse that for NON SPAM you may get spanked. THE SPAM button is for the people selling fake passports etc.

Just because you do not like what someone says does not give you the right to misuse the spam button...

Maybe Danielle1010 pushed Blevins spam button as he was bidding the thread farewell. Then again, maybe Blevins pushed his own spam button.

Robert99

Amazon

Robert99

Correct. I posted this a while back when people were wondering about the button. Jo was hitting it by accident and was confronted about it...

Heya all,

We've implemented a feature that will enable you to report any spam you see int he forums to moderators. In the top right corner of every post you'll see a little red no-spam icon. Please help us by clicking on that when you see a spam post and it will help us keep these forum clean.

Use this button for SPAM ONLY please. Don't abuse this by reporting posts that you don't like or even posts that break the forum rules. There's some voodoo that happens in the back-end specifically related to spam that kicks in once this has been tapped a couple of times. Smile

Thanks for helping us keep the house tidy.

Sangiro

Robert99

Robert99

I didn't know the postings disappeared, but I did SPAM myself 3 times because I didn't know what the icon was....just stupid old lady. NOW I know to void that thing. Now Georger kept telling everyone he was going to report spam on certain individuals, but what the person was doing was NOT Spam. I always assumed Spamming was advertisement.

Maybe Blevins continually promoting his book and the events is considered spamming. Who knows!

skyjack71

I STILL think Cooper knew for sure that he could exit a 727. Otherwise he was entering an airborne aluminum jail cell that would transport him to a fixed base one. His very specific and wise configuration commands regarding flaps, altitude and landing gear show that he was no aviation novice who might have just assumed any plane was jumpable. He had done his homework.

You ARE damn right he did his homework....a call was placed to a man with Boeing who was a friend of Duane's brother - none other than Stanley McGuilliam. Stanley Gilliams wife was the daugter of Duane' mothers' best friend and the 2 children were born a month apart.

Mrs Weber - Duane's mother was Best friends with the mother of Stanley Gilliams wife.

Stanley Gilliams wife was born Eunice Barth. --- THINK about this for a while before you jump the gun.

The Barth brothers where instrumental in the Weber's moving to CA. One of the Barth brothers live in WA.

A man by the name of Barth was also instrumental in Duane NOT being encarcerate on site at McNeil.

That was the friends of the family who intervened to keep Duane out of McNeil - There were other family connections in WA.

Duane's mother used to go to see them in WA when Duane was a young boy - and she took Duane on those trips.

Duane & the woman who became Stanley Gillaim's wife were born ONE month apart - their mother's were best friends.

Stanley met his bride thru these family connections..

Louise Barth (Eunice Barth's mother) and Lorraine Wenz Beechler (Duane Weber's mother) were BEST friends and often traveled between Ohio, Wa and Ca to see each other. The Wuestney was the connection.

I finally found what Duane's sister so desperately tried to tell me in my last phone call with her...She told me to write it down - but the storm just hit and I do NOT mean the Great Tornado Lorraine in Ohio.
GUYS this is OVER!

Louise and Lorraine gave birth to a girl and a boy in 1924 one month apart. That would be Duane and Eunice who would become the bride of Stanley Gilliam....many yrs later.

IF you GUYS do NOT see it NOW then YOU NEVER WILL!

Duane grew up to become a criminal and Eunice married Gilliam who was a friend of JOHN Weber (Duane's brother).

IF you don't get it now you never will! THIS is OVER and I do mean OVER. I have SAT on this hoping the FAMILY of Gilliam would finally come forward - but there are things that will not wait on MOTHER time & I have to tell this NOW.

Copy this post and KEEP it forever.
The KEY that unlocks the SECRETS. The words that Duane's sister said on the PHONE the last time we got to speak to each other. She wanted me to know, but I expect her son did not want the family secrets known...he was career military.

Learn about the past of John Collins (Duane's brother and Stanley Gilliam) and then weep for the LOST yrs. I tried to tell the FBI this for YRS and NO one would listen. Both John & Stanley worked for Boeing at the same time in WA - they where very good friends. Duane used and abused that friendship to commit the only unsolve skyjacking in history.

Duane and Stanley's wife were born 1 month apart. The mother of Stanley's wife was a very dear Friend of Duane's mother & they made trips to see each other often.

This journey is coming to an end very soon and I also have some information for Vickie...but, she has not answered my email...
Vickie CALL me! or Email me.

:)What I have said above is correct to the best of my knowledge and explains the posting about the man who owned the AIR PARK off of 500 & Duane's knowledge of the jumping site owne by Hattaway on 500.

I did NOT know that my posting above and someone discounting this would lead to the subsequent story I told about Bob and his death and his widow...

The memories started a RAGING flood....and the picture is VERY clear. If any of you read any of the actual factual books you will find the connections. IF you truely trace Weber's movements you will find that it is all true.

Sure I have often leaped on things just as others have - but I go back to what the family told me, what Duane told me and what I heard and saw with my own eyes....

Robt99 did I strike to close to home - and you erupted after my postings about Bob who was married to Mildred in 1971. I had mentioned the woman I met before - but, did NOT go into detail.

NOW the truth was infront of me for several yrs...I could never understand what was so important about those two old Cook Books[. NOW I know - it up to the FBI to prove I am wrong.

But as the FBI has said - I have to put Weber on the Plane....but, NOW I know the books will not put Weber on the plane, but connected to someone who was questioned & suspected of being Cooper.

I did NOT have enough knowledge of the crime to see this before & it was just a happen chance moment last night when I was sorting out Cooper things to throw away - IT WAS THERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. The connections & what the FBI should have been told in 1996 when I contacted them - I had the WA connection sitting in my house - I didn't know then what I had and didn't know until LAST night. August 16, 2014.

It does NOT put Weber on the plane, but it connects Weber to someone who WAS investigated and dismissed.

All of that along with the family history with WA - if the FBI doesn't look at this in the next few days - I will take it to the media.

Duane's history and his connections to Wa. With any kind of checking the FBI should now be able to put Weber in WA - maybe not on the day of the SKYJACKING but with a background that would say - WE need to go further....but, the FBI is NOT investigating any of this...

Reposting this to be sure you guys can read it - since Blevins claims to be able to see his postings - am I the only one who can see my posting? Just Curious as the above post was the beginning of the final revolutions when I knew "I was on to something" regarding Duane's past with WA....it was infront of me all of these yrs, but I did not see it until the last few wks....like a thunderstom that would not stop.

Has finally calmed down, but if NO one checks out the things I said about the Airpark and the man who owned it (in the following posting after the above posting) nothing will come of it.