47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert99

Jo, Nothing you have said has ever checked out. Who are you trying to kid here?
Robert99

Jo Weber alleges:

Robert99 you are a shield - has all you have claimed checked out? U come here & act as an authority on things - and YOU have been proven to be wrong many times...but you feel with repetition you can make individuals BELIEVE you even though what you say is misleading.

R99 replies:

Who has proven me wrong on any point? Don't be shy, just name them. On repetition, you have originated 10 of the 20 posts so far on this page of the thread. That is 50 percent and you have offered nothing new. You are the repeat offender here.

Jo Weber continues:

I have watched you operate here and at the other site - you say things differently than you do over there.

What is the objectivity of that? Perhaps to diffuse by confusing! You come across as two faced stating things one way here and another else where.

R99 replies:

Jo, I say the same, insofar as it is related to Cooper, on both sites. However, on the other site, I don't have to deal with bullshit posts like this from you and Blevins. That is the reason you and Blevins are not permitted to post on the other site.

Jo Weber continues:

Me! I am just a woman who is searching for the truth about a man I spent many good and some bad times with....I have NOT pretended to have knowledge where I have NONE.

R99 replies:

Jo, You have repeatedly fabricated stories about Duane to connect him with the CIA, associates of Howard Hughes, organized crime, and everyone else on the planet. Those stories are pure baloney.

Jo Weber continues:

I challenge you and your intellect to disprove the things I have stated about Duane's history and his families history and his knowledge thru these things. GO ahead do it! BESURE you have the FACTS correct.

R99 replies:

Jo, you cannot prove a negative. And you do NOT have anything to connect Duane to the Cooper hijacking even after 18 years of claimed research.

Jo Weber continues:

You live in WA - right?

R99 replies:

No, I don't.

Jo Weber continues:

So SPELL IT OUT - WHAT IS YOUR CONNECTION and WHAT is THE SOUCE of your interest in the subject?
Is your retirement being subsidized for your participation - to defuse when necessary. YES I am being beligerant right now....you haven't proved ONE thing you have said and that your knowledge is on target.

You talk a good game and make yourself sound improtant, but I think you are not what you present yourself to be. What is your interest and what keeps you on this subject? What are your qualification to judge anything others state?

NOT one time have you ever actually investigated anything I have said, but when you think I am too close for comfort - you get out of joint!

R99 replies:

Jo, On the contrary, I have investigated your allegations enough to know that you don't know what you are talking about. Your claims about Duane are nonsense!

Jo Weber continues:

One does not live to be my age and engaged in one subject for 18 yrs without being able to see what is coming and to read through the disquises.

SO what are your REAL credentials and can they be verified?

R99 replies:

Jo, I am older that you and can read through your allegations. The biggest mystery on this thread is YOU and what YOU are getting out of this.

Jo, where does the money come from?

Robert99

***I have taken my pill so I hope can say enough and not too much.

2:30 Central time on Saturday morning.

I was putting away some old files and I found something it was cause to pull the old cook books Duane was so protective of.

A man by the name of Bob Ford was investigated regarding the SKYJACKING OF 1971.....

Damn I don't know who to tells this.

In the last few months I had email Homid....he was very knowledgeable of things and I asked him about the AIR PARK that is right is East and South that was owned by Bob Ford and there was the hill Duane claimed to put something on it...His wifes name was Mildred Ford.

To the North and West of that park was a drop zone owned by Hattaway.

The area Duane told me Cooper hit the ground was East of the AirparK.

Homid I need your help on this. I can hardly type but I have to say what needs to be said.

Corrections made with a nights sleep:

The woman Duane thought was someone he knew lived very near us.

The old books I found had as a contributing writer a Millred Ford.

When Duane met her he told me he thought that was a woman he had known....but the name was not the same.

Duane had told me about the pyramid in Wa in 1979 regarding something on the towers.

Totally DisCOMBOTTLED when writing what I wrote above.

The Woman I knew as Mildred could have been Taylor could have been Ms. Ford. Mr. Ford had been investigated as a Cooper supspect.

WHEN we went to WA he went to see Mildred as Mr Taylor had died in a plane crash. Taylor was alive in 1971.

I do not know if it was Mildred Duane went to visit..... but the 2 books I have the name Mildred Ford in them. Recipe books from the N.W.

Duane did not die until 1995 and it was those last 2 yrs things showed up in the house....the JUG with parcute parts in it. Duane told me not to sell it...and that it was a part of a chute.

My medication had take affect last night, but today my mind is clear so these corrections stand.

Back to WA

JUST A 1/2 MILE AWAY IS A JUMP SCHOOL ON THE North side of 500 in 1971 owned by Hattaway.

Just East of there and on the NORTH side of 500 was the Air Park owned by Bob Ford who was investigated and discounted. He died yrs later in a plane accident.

I do NOT know if Mildreds 1st husband was Bob or that her prior name was Ford or that the man in question had the last name of Ford...but this is a strange set of consequences.

I WONDER IF THEY TOOK THE DNA FOR BOB last name whatever.

THE FBI WILL JUST DISS ME.

No one believes a thing I have ever told - so what is to say they will believe this!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

I STILL think Cooper knew for sure that he could exit a 727. Otherwise he was entering an airborne aluminum jail cell that would transport him to a fixed base one. His very specific and wise configuration commands regarding flaps, altitude and landing gear show that he was no aviation novice who might have just assumed any plane was jumpable. He had done his homework.

You ARE damn right he did his homework....a call was placed to a man with Boeing who was a friend of Duane's brother - none other than Stanley McGuilliam. Stanley Gilliams wife was the daugter of Duane' mothers' best friend and the 2 children were born a month apart.

Mrs Weber - Duane's mother was Best friends with the mother of Stanley Gilliams wife.

Stanley Gilliams wife was born Eunice Barth. --- THINK about this for a while before you jump the gun.

The Barth brothers where instrumental in the Weber's moving to CA. One of the Barth brothers live in WA.

A man by the name of Barth was also instrumental in Duane NOT being encarcerate on site at McNeil.

That was the friends of the family who intervened to keep Duane out of McNeil - There were other family connections in WA.

Duane's mother used to go to see them in WA when Duane was a young boy - and she took Duane on those trips.

Duane & the woman who became Stanley Gillaim's wife were born ONE month apart - their mother's were best friends.

Stanley met his bride thru these family connections..

Louise Barth (Eunice Barth's mother) and Lorraine Wenz Beechler (Duane Weber's mother) were BEST friends and often traveled between Ohio, Wa and Ca to see each other. The Wuestney was the connection.

I finally found what Duane's sister so desperately tried to tell me in my last phone call with her...She told me to write it down - but the storm just hit and I do NOT mean the Great Tornado Lorraine in Ohio.
GUYS this is OVER!

Louise and Lorraine gave birth to a girl and a boy in 1924 one month apart. That would be Duane and Eunice who would become the bride of Stanley Gilliam....many yrs later.

IF you GUYS do NOT see it NOW then YOU NEVER WILL!

Duane grew up to become a criminal and Eunice married Gilliam who was a friend of JOHN Weber (Duane's brother).

IF you don't get it now you never will! THIS is OVER and I do mean OVER. I have SAT on this hoping the FAMILY of Gilliam would finally come forward - but there are things that will not wait on MOTHER time & I have to tell this NOW.

Copy this post and KEEP it forever.
The KEY that unlocks the SECRETS. The words that Duane's sister said on the PHONE the last time we got to speak to each other. She wanted me to know, but I expect her son did not want the family secrets known...he was career military.

Learn about the past of John Collins (Duane's brother and Stanley Gilliam) and then weep for the LOST yrs. I tried to tell the FBI this for YRS and NO one would listen. Both John & Stanley worked for Boeing at the same time in WA - they where very good friends. Duane used and abused that friendship to commit the only unsolve skyjacking in history.

Duane and Stanley's wife were born 1 month apart. The mother of Stanley's wife was a very dear Friend of Duane's mother & they made trips to see each other often.

This journey is coming to an end very soon and I also have some information for Vickie...but, she has not answered my email...
Vickie CALL me! or Email me.

:)What I have said above is correct to the best of my knowledge and explains the posting about the man who owned the AIR PARK off of 500 & Duane's knowledge of the jumping site owne by Hattaway on 500.

I did NOT know that my posting above and someone discounting this would lead to the subsequent story I told about Bob and his death and his widow...

The memories started a RAGING flood....and the picture is VERY clear. If any of you read any of the actual factual books you will find the connections. IF you truely trace Weber's movements you will find that it is all true.

Sure I have often leaped on things just as others have - but I go back to what the family told me, what Duane told me and what I heard and saw with my own eyes....

Robt99 did I strike to close to home - and you erupted after my postings about Bob who was married to Mildred in 1971. I had mentioned the woman I met before - but, did NOT go into detail.

NOW the truth was infront of me for several yrs...I could never understand what was so important about those two old Cook Books[. NOW I know - it up to the FBI to prove I am wrong.

But as the FBI has said - I have to put Weber on the Plane....but, NOW I know the books will not put Weber on the plane, but connected to someone who was questioned & suspected of being Cooper.

I did NOT have enough knowledge of the crime to see this before & it was just a happen chance moment last night when I was sorting out Cooper things to throw away - IT WAS THERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. The connections & what the FBI should have been told in 1996 when I contacted them - I had the WA connection sitting in my house - I didn't know then what I had and didn't know until LAST night. August 16, 2014.

It does NOT put Weber on the plane, but it connects Weber to someone who WAS investigated and dismissed.

All of that along with the family history with WA - if the FBI doesn't look at this in the next few days - I will take it to the media.

Duane's history and his connections to Wa. With any kind of checking the FBI should now be able to put Weber in WA - maybe not on the day of the SKYJACKING but with a background that would say - WE need to go further....but, the FBI is NOT investigating any of this...

skyjack71

Robt99 did I strike to close to home - and you erupted after my postings about Bob who was married to Mildred in 1971.

Jo, I have a firm rule not to marry any woman that I don't know, have never met, or even heard of.

I have never heard of the "Bob and Mildred" that you mention above.

Jo, get an emergency appointment with your shrink as fast as possible.

Robert99

Who has proven me wrong on any point? Don't be shy, just name them. On repetition, you have originated 10 of the 20 posts so far on this page of the thread. That is 50 percent and you have offered nothing new.

Well, Robert - I have put a lot in here in the last few hours because I had to. Sorry IF I take up too much space - but, I have a mission to accomplish & only a short time to do it in.

You generate 2 personalities - one for each thread.

You knew I was on this thread when you came here, I have NO control over that & I stay out of the other place. I REQUESTED not to be able to post in that other site! I enjoyed the flight discussions you had - but then you seemed to flipflop & I wondered what the heck? - why does he flipflop between threads and his statements regarding the flight.

Someone else enlightened me to this! You seem to be a screen for information - why has that NOT been figured out? You were claiming the flight was one place & you shifted. You got lost in your own technology. Would that be to confuse and defuse?

Where have I fabricated any story about Weber? I have taken the memories & explored them. I took the things he told me & explored them.

As for the CIA & Howard Hughes - why don't you take a little vacation to the extreme North & out of the states! Maybe you are working with others to conceal the truths about the 60's & 70's.

Certain guys in WA sure tried to do the right thing. It has cost them dearly, but they still believe in America! Dirty politics needs to go!
Only one of those who took a stand is still alive.

Jo has fabricated very little. The CIA secrets gave cause to association. I have explored many things based on the words & actions of Weber & stories the family & friends told. The FBI action was reason enough to take on the giants.

Read the family history and meet some of the people Duane knew and associated with - you would go in the same direction I did! Weber's life to include his life from 1962 to 1970 was NOT completely checked out - WHY? The FBI couldn't even get his criminal records straight much less his military training and they were NOT given access to the things the family made sure I had before they died.

The FBI could NOT unravel Duane life from 1962 to 1970, so they chose to keep that part of his life CKRET!...Yep, 1962 to 1968 - was a ZERO! Yet Duane did work and he did provide - Was he smart enough to con people for 6 yrs or was he applying his skill to an effort he did NOT get to experience because of the 90 day wonder in 1942?

Jo, you cannot prove a negative. And you do NOT have anything to connect Duane to the Cooper hijacking even after 18 years of claimed research.

Robert99, Your argogance defies you! Nothing connected because the FBI was ORDERED to look away or FILES were altered! OR was the FBI completely unaware!

I do really think you are here only to defuse and confuse - since you particate in two forums. If one reads both of them - they will find you are NOT consistent with the flight path.

You talk a good game & make yourself sound important, but I think you are not all you present yourself to be. If you are as you present yourself you would KNOW the temp never got as cold as you claimed. I even noted that Homid got tired of having to correct you on things and he has just walked away. You also played a bad game with the flight path...pictures from the ground disprove your opinions.

The government is NOT going to put MEN ON THE GROUND in an AREA they did NOT think Cooper landed in! You seemed to have ignore that all together....in your contentions about the flight path.

Robert99 Stated:
[guote] Jo, I am older that you and can read through your allegations. The biggest mystery on this thread is YOU and what YOU are getting out of this.

Jo, where does the money come from?

====================

Well Robert - are you over 75 YET!

As for MONEY, I have my SS and I live on a budget - and I do not travel or take trips and I only purchase necesssities & I drive a 13 yr old car. I have dial up & I only get 2 stations on my antenae.
Does that explain the money? Not that it is any of your business.

If I had walked away from my duties - I would be far better off financially than I am now....but I chose to stand and fight. I did what was right!

I believe in Justice and would lay my life down to prevent harm to another. My needs are starting to surpass my income and I should have moved on long ago, but JUSTICE is the most important thing there is....

Unsolved crimes only perpetuate more crimes and you do the crime you should do the time.

I passed up movies and books to continue my plight to find the truth about the man I married. Anyone offering a movie or book wanted to make leaps I refused to make with the truths.

It is regretfull it has taken 18 yrs, but life is what it is! It is more important I stand - to be a human who wants rights and wrongs to be evaluated.

Cooper got off scot free and then look at the chaos that created - all of those copy cats! Others who vultrized Cooper just for the almighty $$$'s.

I did NOT want to be part of that, but the truth needed to be told.

THat is the truth and principles I live my life by!

Robert99

Robt99 did I strike to close to home - and you erupted after my postings about Bob who was married to Mildred in 1971.

Jo, I have a firm rule not to marry any woman that I don't know, have never met, or even heard of.

I have never heard of the "Bob and Mildred" that you mention above.

Jo, get an emergency appointment with your shrink as fast as possible.

Robert99

Maybe I have his first name wrong and I am not going to give it to you on the thread.

There was a man investigated right after the crime as being suspect.
He owned an Air Park or Cargo on the South side of 500 - ASK HOMID he and I found it on the map...I do NOT know where that old map is right now!

Do your damn research before you declare yourself an authority on Cooper - go back to WA and really go back in time. Currently you would not be able to get past all of the developement.

You would HAVE to travel back in time to 1971 and 1979 - to see it the way I saw it. To have actually have see the place basically unchanged from 1971 to 1979....

The Bob I reference was NOT u egg head - maybe you need to acquire a little common sense! Did you own an AIR PARK on 500 in WA? He would be Duane's age if he was still alive - at least 90 yrs of age.

Several months ago - I provided you with the family information that needed to be checked out along with what I finally posted in the thread in the last few hours....I thought you needed to know the truths because some of your witnesses I thought might be related, but YOU chose to ignore it all so I put in in the thread and let the shit land were it may.

I told you repetitivitly Duane had connections to Twisp and you like everyone else - totally ignored me.

I even pointed out and did finally find that the things I wrote about Paradise park and the trailer - well, they are no long on the computer but it was in an old site that I believe a man was posting that I think was Porteous. So who is Porteous - really.

You took information and completely dumped it - information I gave you and Porteouse gave you YRS ago.
For some reason your brain did NOT connect the 2 stories being told on 2 fronts.

When I called you on it you back tracked...duhhh! It involved Paradise and horses - but I am tired of beating that DEAD horse.

Jo Weber writes:

You generate 2 personalities - one for each thread.

You knew I was on this thread when you came here, I have NO control over that & I stay out of the other place.

I enjoyed the flight discussions you had - but then you seemed to flipflop & I wondered what the heck? - why does he flipflop between threads and his statements regarding the flight.

R99 replies:

Jo, Assuming that I have a personality at all, there is only one.

To the best of my knowledge, I had never heard of you prior to the time I joined this thread in March 2009.

Point out a single instance where I have flip flopped between threads.

Jo Weber continues:

Someone else enlightened me to this! You seem to be a screen for information - why has that NOT been figured out? You were claiming the flight was one place & you shifted. You got lost in your own technology. Would that be to confuse and defuse?

R99 replies:

What is a "screen for information"? I have NEVER claimed that the aircraft did anything except bypass Portland on the west side, and I have been doing that since 2009, both publicly and privately. YOU are the one who has gone ballistic repeatedly after I posted something that didn't support your Duane Weber claims.

Jo Weber continues:

Where have I fabricated any story about Weber? I have taken the memories & explored them. I took the things he told me & explored them.

As for the CIA & Howard Hughes - why don't you take a little vacation to the extreme North & out of the states! Maybe you are working with others to conceal the truths about the 60's & 70's.

R99 replies:

Jo, you have fabricated so many stories it is laughable that you would have the gall to ask that question. I have problems with cold weather and your allegations that I am interested in concealing the truth are just plain silly. For the record, I probably was better informed on the 60s and 70s than you appear to be.

Jo Weber continues:

Certain guys in WA sure tried to do the right thing. It has cost them dearly, but they still believe in America! Dirty politics needs to go!
Only one of those who took a stand is still alive.

R99 replies:

Jo, Were you awake during the 1960s and 1970s? Were you doing any smoking in that time period?

Jo Weber continues:

Jo has fabricated very little.

R99 replies:

And you could not remember any fabrications in your claims a few paragraphs above?

Jo Weber continues:

Read the family history and meet some of the people Duane knew and associated with - you would go in the same direction I did! Weber's life to include his life from 1962 to 1970 was NOT completely checked out - WHY? The FBI couldn't even get his criminal records straight much less his military training and they were NOT given access to the things the family made sure I had before they died.

The FBI could NOT unravel Duane life from 1962 to 1970, so they chose to keep that part of his life CKRET!...Yep, 1962 to 1968 - was a ZERO! Yet Duane did work and he did provide - Was he smart enough to con people for 6 yrs or was he applying his skill to an effort he did NOT get to experience because of the 90 day wonder in 1942?

R99 replies:

Jo, Duane was not something that either the Navy or Army would want to have anything to do with. Jailbirds were not welcome in the military. And your "90 day wonder" story is just beer talk.

Jo Weber continues:

I do really think you are here only to defuse and confuse - since you particate in two forums. If one reads both of them - they will find you are NOT consistent with the flight path.

R99 replies:

Jo, My position on the flight path has been consistent from 2009. You don't like it simply because it doesn't support you Duane stories.

Jo Weber continues:

You talk a good game & make yourself sound important, but I think you are not all you present yourself to be.

R99 replies:

Jo, All of your posts are designed to assign heroic status to Duane. He was NOT a hero. And I doubt if you are what you claim to be. You are in this for ego, money, or both. Which is it?

Jo Weber continues:

If you are as you present yourself you would KNOW the temp never got as cold as you claimed. I even noted that Homid got tired of having to correct you on things and he has just walked away. You also played a bad game with the flight path...pictures from the ground disprove your opinions.

R99 replies:

The temperatures at altitude and the wind chill factors were exactly as I have long stated. They were repeated in an exchange of posts with Bruce Smith recently. Perhaps you and Homind would benefit from reading those posts.

Jo Weber continues:

The government is NOT going to put MEN ON THE GROUND in an AREA they did NOT think Cooper landed in! You seemed to have ignore that all together....in your contentions about the flight path.

R99 replies:

Even Ralph H. has stated that they probably got the landing area wrong.

Jo Weber continues:

I believe in Justice and would lay my life down to prevent harm to another. My needs are starting to surpass my income and I should have moved on long ago, but JUSTICE is the most important thing there is....

It is regretfull it has taken 18 yrs, but life is what it is! It is more important I stand - to be a human who wants rights and wrongs to be evaluated.

R99 replies:

How would proving that Duane was Cooper right any wrongs or provide justice to him or anyone else?

Jo Weber continues:

Cooper got off scot free and then look at the chaos that created - all of those copy cats!

R99 replies:

Jo, In all probability, Cooper was on the ground and dead within 40 to 60 seconds after separating from the aircraft.

All of the "copy cats" cases were solved. Most of those copy cats either died in the hijacking or spent some time in prison. I think one or two of the copy cats are still outside the United States. If the FBI ever gets their hands on them, then they also will have some dealings with the appropriate courts.

Robert99

matthewcline

This will give a bit of an example of what the parachutes do during deployment, for the uninitiated.

What a cool photo. D Day re-enactment? See C47s with invasion Stripes.

Thanks for posting it.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

R99 replies:

Jo, Duane was not something that either the Navy or Army would want to have anything to do with. Jailbirds were not welcome in the military. And your "90 day wonder" story is just beer talk.

Jo replies to the above statement by Robt99

[:/]
I have the detailed records on his navy ordeal....Duane Weber was not a JAILBIRD until then.

Duane was with a girl at a bar (OFF BASE). A 90 day WONDER is all over her & Duane hits the guy in the head with a bottle of whiskey. I know - sounds like something out of a book, but it was not. I have letters from the brother & the letters exchanged between the Navy & Duane's mother.

It was WAR time - he of course was sent to the brig & dismissed from the Navy. I have all of the communication with the military & the authorities regarding Duane and his activities.

:|So Duane went to CA....I have ALL of those accountings. He could NOT get a job picking apples - because of the dishonorable discharge....SOMEHOW and NO ONE knows how he ended up in the ARMY at Camp Siebert....and in chemical warfare - the FBI did verify this finally in 2000 after I confronted them with the fact I had the letters and the exchanges between all parties.

I even have the letter he wrote home to his mother from Camp Siebert. He was just a kid...trying to make good & trying to do the right thing. He tried to enlist in the Navy before he was 16.

The army found out he had been in the Navy & they then discharged him as an undesirable.

After that the downward spiral started - he had hurt his family and he was an out cast...no job so he resorts to stealing...well we all know where that landed him.

Then this same pattern would spiral and he spent almost 17 yrs in various residences thru out the U.S. He was in prison when his father die and on the run when his mother died...he had no family other than tbe sister he would sent a card to with NO Return Address every Christmas.

The only positive thing about his teenage yrs that he told me are indeed true...

The fiends of the family while Duane was awaiting prosecution got him involved in some activities in the Mountains of CA. His sister even told me about this - camps for wayward young men and CO's.
This was thru the man named the family knew in CA...I believe we will find it was a friend of the Barths in Ca. and it involve Camino and Placerville. The two place Duane told me about when we went to Tahoe in 1979...they were happy memories about the BOYS...and this memory extended to WA.

His brother was 13 yrs older in the military & no contact with Duane. His sister was in CA & she was the one to tell me the same things Duane had told me...about his working in the mountains and how he went from being a boy to being a man.

He stood trial in CA for the robbery finally & was sent to McNeil. A man in WA (friends of the family made sure he never entered the population of McNeil). Many a young man was known to have been RAPED in that prison...and no place for a young troubled young man.

They knew an encarceration there would make a harden criminal out of him. Duane spent many month in WA during that time span - working in the fields and NOT in the general population....the man who started this program was connected to Duane's mother's extended family in WA. The sister would only refer to them as friends of the family...but then later on our last conversation gave me information I only recently was able to understand.

His sister loved her little brother - he was her doll...she was 6 yrs older than Duane and the brother was 13 yrs older than Duane.

In WA he was making a turn around and she does NOT know what happened as the family did not discuss it. Duane was drifting he could not find employment, but he ends up in Chicago and sent to a work farm from which he escaped - it is believe he headed back to WA as he later made his way back to CA, but by way of Wa.

All of this time is not recorded and when he tried to come home he ended up in San Quentin and the Folsom - two consecutive prison times - something today they might serve 6 months for. I never knew the nature of those crimes.

His father dies while he is in prison and his mother dies after he is released and the bother sent him packing - by then Duane had hardened - the boy was not there any more....the boy was gone.

Next - Duane was picked up at Treasure Isle for yet another theft taking - usually stealing. I do not know the out come of this other than what I read in an article presented on this thread. I do know Duane had told me about the incident in 3rd person. He used to know a guy who was arrested there who when asked his occupation replied "Crook I guess! I did NOT know at the time he was referring to himself - and it broke my heart when that article was shown on this thread...My remark to him was "That was a Stupid thing to say!"

This was the time in this thread I realized Duane had told me about his life in 3rd person....therefore all the stories the told me about knowing a guy - he was talking about himself...he knew he could never let me know he was an excon or I would be GONE!

The realization of this helped me to piece together his life...all the stories he told me about someone else was about himself. I am crying as I type this.

He ends up in Canon and his sister shows up to sign him out and I believe he went to her home for awhile...Duane feared for his sister because of the man she was married to at that time...but, I only pieced this together after Duane died and his sister was telling me about his life...what she knew of it.

At any rate when I met him I knew ZERO - just this really nice, smooth man who had some ROUGH edges and one little annoying habit I quickly broke him from...at any rate you guys know I hung in there and he became the man he had always wanted to be and I did truely love this man. I had never been treated like a china doll and that is how he was with me...but, his vengance toward one ex-wife I did not understand and still do not.

I did NOT know that man. He was married to the other woman from 1972 until 1977 - it was more off than it was on...His best friend told me he moved that hideaway way to many times...at any rate he and I met shortly after his divorced.

He had me head over heels but he was lousy in bed - I had never been treated like a china doll. The closest I ever came to that was the twinkle in my father blue eyes when I was just a little girl.

My first marriage had been to man who did NOT know the meaning of fidelity...or being honest. I struck out on my own in 1972 with 2 children and often working 3 jobs to provide for us...It was hard.

There was little time for meeting guys and no money to do so....and then along came Duane on my Birthday in 1977 several month later in Mar of 1978 we were married. My daughter adored him and he was a GOOD father.

He knew just how to handle things and get them under control - he had a knack with young people - and I remember how he handle the guy in a bar in CO...scared the young man straight...yet Duane would never have harmed him.

The only anger I ever saw Duane express was when he was drunk when the exwife was giving him a hassle. The other time I saw Duane express rage was in 1990 when the Chemical imbalance took place as the kidneys started to fail and he started dialysis.

Understanding what the process was, I gave him the space he needed as he reconciled himself to depending on the machine and supplementing the income with his shop (that shop was a front - I realize that now, but I had NO idea who or what he was until 1 yr and 2 months after his death - when I found out who DAN COOPER was).

Things like old crimes were not part of my life nor anything I dwelled on. Yea, I knew about Cooper, but I didn't know any of the details and not something someone puts in their memory banks in an everyday life.

Nor did I ever think I would end up married to an ex-con much less one who confessed to this old crime.

So now you know the rest of the story.

Robert99

Point out a single instance where I have flip flopped between threads.[

:)

R99 replies:
What is a "screen for information"? I have NEVER claimed that the aircraft did anything except bypass Portland on the west side, and I have been doing that since 2009,

:S Like maybe you can concur a fact contrary to the FACTS of 1971! Did the Good Lord grace U with a talent NO one else has?

R99 replies:

I have problems with cold weather and your allegations that I am interested in concealing the truth are just plain silly. For the record, I probably was better informed on the 60s and 70s than you appear to be.

So who are you and what is your expertise outside of this thread?
What provides you with the insight NO ONE else has?

I do NOT pretend nor do I know about the 60's and 70's other than I was a house wife until 1972 and until 1977 still a mother and the sole support of two children.

R99 replies:

Jo, Were you awake during the 1960s and 1970s? Were you doing any smoking in that time period?

I only tried pot ONE time! That was enough for me.

As for you JailBird pargraph - NOT worth repeating!

R99 replies:

Jo, My position on the flight path has been consistent from 2009. You don't like it simply because it doesn't support you Duane stories.

Just what qualifies you as an expert on what happened in 1971?
Obviously you have only been studying the store since 2009...you have a long long way to go....

WHAT are your credentials that qualify you to pass judgement on the case ?

R99 replies:

Jo, All of your posts are designed to assign heroic status to Duane. He was NOT a hero. And I doubt if you are what you claim to be. You are in this for ego, money, or both. Which is it?

Duane Weber was NO hero. He was a criminal. As for me I have my convictions and I knew this man and I spent 17 plus yrs with him. I know what he was capable of and you do not.

If I was into this for MONEY - hell I could have signed a contract for a lot of money yrs ago...and there were OFFERS and preliminary contracts - but I felt I needed more proof - I had to put him on the plane. If the story was going to be - it would not be one of the fabrications we all are aware of.

I walked on GOOD deals because they WANTED me to LIE. I refused to play their GAME. You can ask Pasternac, 2 book writers, a major movie producer - I wanted the story to be the truth or nothing at all. These production companies do NOT care about the truth, WHAT they want is out and out sensationalism - I was NOT buying into that.

RobertMBlevins

I don't have a problem with Jo presenting her case on Weber. In fact, I haven't completely written him off as a suspect. The problem is that the research is dis-organized.

You can't make any damn sense of it. It's scattered and jumbled around with no consise presentation involved. Too many tangents, too many unidentified people, too many vague references to this or that.

Believe me, I've tried to figure it out but I'm no closer to that than I was when I first arrived here. And I have a suggestion. Maybe it's time to bring in that book writer (not me) or that media guy, lay it all on him, let HIM ask the questions, and try to present a case that makes some sense.

I have figured out that Duane Weber may have confessed to being Cooper on his deathbed, but anything else escapes me. Everything else is like this big pot of stew where you keep throwing in one ingredient after another and some are unidentified. In the end, you look into the pot and all you see is a stew. And I'm not trying to be hard on Jo regarding this point, but I think it's the truth. This case needs to be boiled down into its identifiable parts and organized somehow.
]

Blevins perhap you have MORE incite than I have given you credit for & that is exactly why I have never made the leap for a movie or a book.

First and foremost I did not want the story to end up like all of the other out there!

I wanted it to be the truth & you have read me very well....I am disorganized & it is like a pot of stew - a little of this and a little of that and I get side tracked to quickly.

Remember my telling about having to recite a poem in class.
I would stand up - but the words would not come. Yet, when the teacher dismissed the class I could go to her desk and recite the poem.

She wanted to know why I could not do it in the class. It was the same with plays - I would have one line and I would freeze up.

This is one of the reasons I do not do interviews other than one on one and in my home. Put a camera out there and my being told to answer certain question with specific answers - IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN! I just freeze and run from the room crying...Why I knew I would never be able to tell my own story!

At least I am honest about my down falls! I cannot deliberately or remember lines. I can only talk like this or one on one.

If I lied I would not have lasted 10 yrs in this thread. IT is not just because individuals are tolerant of me, but anyone who knows me knows how I am.

I have to be in my own home - no cameras or recorders or I just FREEZE.

I also did not and do not want the story I have told over a period of 18 yrs - to be taken the wrong way.
When you do an interview and nothing you have said is the way it was intended - and interperted in the other person.....it just does not work.

Any one who knows me knows it is very difficult for me to lie - deliberately lie for anyone or anything. Even exploring different theories - others assume that is part of my story - it is NOT.

The process has been a very long one - and following the theories has got me in lots of trouble with others and the thread...

One guy several yrs ago - emailed me and asked me to go along with him - that one hurt me a lot & I now refuse to follow no one or let anyone lead me. The guys who do that - are not looking for the real story - they are wanting to convince the reader to agree with what is going on by manipulation.

I will never allow myself to be thrown into that position again.

Robert99 Jo, All of your posts are designed to assign heroic status to Duane. He was NOT a hero. And I doubt if you are what you claim to be. You are in this for ego, money, or both. Which is it?

My responses are honest and not designed. Cooper nor Weber was a hero....but he was a man who did exist for some reason....I want to know what made him decide on such a drastic exposition to send his message - whatever that was.

R99 replies:
How would proving that Duane was Cooper right any wrongs or provide justice to him or anyone else?

That is a tough question and one I cannot answer. I could attempt but then I will flip flop around like everyone else.

The only thing I do know is he TOLD me who he was for a REASON. I didn't know his life's story until after the fact - and I think I know what he wanted to convey - but it would just be my opinion and who am I?

I do not know how or why he changed his life - it was not for me it was for himself. I just know that if we had any spare money - he made sure others who had less did NOT go without Christmas.

Christmas was a BIG ordeal for him and I read something into this that will mean NOTHING to anyone else unless they knew the man I knew.

Duane never passed up a chance to do something good for someone and he didn't want the individuals to know who did them a good deed. I can cite example of this day after day...

NO child did without - when he was around - even when it was a simple thing he did shortly before he died. He had gone to the grocery just 3 block away - he had limitation those last few months.

A woman was going thru the check out at Winn Dixie and she had just enough money to pay for 2 cans of formula for her child....Duane paid for a case - we didn't have it to spare ourselves....but, what would you have done?

Yet, he was constantly take KOOL AID which we did NOT drink and other little things. When I became aware of this I went to the grocery store and told them if they saw him do this again - to let me know and I would take care of it.

I will never forget what that manager told me. They were aware of what he was doing, but they also knew he was elderly and very ill....but, they also told me about other acts of kindness he did - and why they never did anything about the Kool Aid and his taking a bottle out of the carton and putting the carton back on the shelf...of something - example aspirin.

They saw how he reacted to children - and all anyone had to do was tell the child they couldn't have whatever it was and Duane would pay for it. He told me NOT to worry about it....he would never be arrested by them for shoplifting.

When Duane died he had less than $400 dollars which he stopped by the bank and cashed out his checking and handed the money to me....he knew he was NOT COMING HOME!

The girls at the bank knew they would not see him again.

What was hidden in that van that i did not find and/or where was it he wanted to go. I will never know!

:S
As for the copy cat theory & you fell right into my telling this story one more time:

ONE night in Va. Bch Va DUANE got REAL drunk and when he crawled in the door all he could say was he was responsible for a man dieing...I though he had hit someone and ran out to the van - but nothing was wrong....Some one tried to copy CAT what he did and the man got killed because of it. Of course I had NO idea what he was rambling about...he was just stupidly drunk. Then after I understood who Dan Cooper was in 1996 I knew he was talking about McCoy....

WHY? because when we first moved to Va. Bch - Duane took me to the location and told me that is where McCoy was killed - but at the time it had no bearing on me...he had to explain who McCoy was - probably the only other time in our marriage Cooper was mentioned. The drunk scene was just before we moved and I do not remember what his reason for getting drunk was - he was NOT in the habit of doing such because of the kidney.

He WAS crawling drunk - the only time I had ever seen him like that and the fact he was under orders NOT to drink at all...first and only time I ever saw Duane that drunk.

Why did I tell this - just because!
Now I remember Robert99 had just been rambling about the Copycats.

He stood trial in CA for the robbery finally & was sent to McNeil. A man in WA (friends of the family made sure he never entered the population of McNeil). Many a young man was known to have been RAPED in that prison...and no place for a young troubled young man.

Actually, Jo, McNeil is one of the safest prisons I can imagine. It was a special facility for rapists and other sex offenders, and when I went to visitors day it seemed like a very mellow place. In fact, the visiting area was very large - about the size of a high school cafeteria - and it was packed with families, kids, and inmates. It was surprisingly joyous.

My sense was that the offenders are not violent guys per se, just guys who have a weakness for violent sex.

Now, Walla Walla, where "Jake" came from on November 24, 1971 to be a transporter, now that is a doozy of a violent place. When I was a visitor I was one of about six visitors and their inmates. A radical difference from McNeil.

BTW: McNeil has a nice boat ride over to the facility, and it's free. I love to see my tax dollars at work.

"....ONE night in Va. Bch Va DUANE got REAL drunk and when he crawled in the door all he could say was he was responsible for a man dieing...I though he had hit someone and ran out to the van - but nothing was wrong....Some one tried to copy CAT what he did and the man got killed because of it. Of course I had NO idea what he was rambling about...he was just stupidly drunk. Then after I understood who Dan Cooper was in 1996 I knew he was talking about McCoy....

WHY? because when we first moved to Va. Bch - Duane took me to the location and told me that is where McCoy was killed - but at the time it had no bearing on me...he had to explain who McCoy was - probably the only other time in our marriage Cooper was mentioned. ..."

Thanks for another tid-bit, Jo, about the cracks in your story, like the piece you used to tell that you had never heard of DB Cooper until Duane's confession in 1995.

BruceSmith

"....ONE night in Va. Bch Va DUANE got REAL drunk and when he crawled in the door all he could say was he was responsible for a man dieing...I though he had hit someone and ran out to the van - but nothing was wrong....Some one tried to copy CAT what he did and the man got killed because of it. Of course I had NO idea what he was rambling about...he was just stupidly drunk. Then after I understood who Dan Cooper was in 1996 I knew he was talking about McCoy....

WHY? because when we first moved to Va. Bch - Duane took me to the location and told me that is where McCoy was killed - but at the time it had no bearing on me...he had to explain who McCoy was - probably the only other time in our marriage Cooper was mentioned. ..."

Thanks for another tid-bit, Jo, about the cracks in your story, like the piece you used to tell that you had never heard of DB Cooper until Duane's confession in 1995.

BRUCE - why don't you learn to LISTEN & to ask nice questions?

:S:([:/]:|That is not a crack...It was an isolate piece of information I gave NO thought to when he showed me where McCoy was and briefly told me why - but, Cooper was NOT the subject mentioned at that time. Just a bit of trivia and showing me the area where a WANTED man was killed by a deputy who had hijacked a plane.

It is yrs later when we are preparing to leave VA that he comes in drunk. Again - HE does NOT mention Cooper or Mccoy - he is just a drunk blabbering about a man dieing because of him.

:P:SNO WONDER you see a shrink and do so badly with your interviews - U CAN'T GET get CRAP STRAIGHT! ..may be your meds need to be adjusted!

Maybe you should eat some of what you throw out! I told those stories - to show HOW gullible I was and that I KNEW nothing about skyjackings - BUT, you insinuate I did!

BruceSmith

GO TO HELL! Duane mentioned Cooper in Washington in 1979.

Cooper was noted in 1980 when the new article came out about the money find - and by me because I was the one who went out to get the paper.

Remember he conveniently arranged for us to go mid-week when a segment was going to on TV about the money find.

He shows me in 1993 where McCoy was shot - but NO mention of Cooper

He has a book about the jump but lets me think it is about a highjacking - I didn't know it was a book about Cooper...and actually I had forgotten about Cooper at that time - it was just NOT part of my life.

When he gets drunk 4 yrs later he does not mention Cooper - just being responsible for someone dying.

TAKE you tactics elsewhere and leave me be & write a nice letter to others apologizing for you RUDE technique such as to Tina and to her family. Apologize the family in the east for commercializing their lives and their relationship with Tina.

LIKE I have said over and over you would have been a good ENQUIRER writer...Even they had to clean up their tactics after serveral law suits involving abrasive writers and interviews....

Actually, Jo, McNeil is one of the safest prisons I can imagine. It was a special facility for rapists and other sex offenders, and when I went to visitors day it seemed like a very mellow place. .

DO YOUR DAMN RESEARCH ABOUT THE 40's IN MCNEIL......the first reforms started just about the time Duane was sent to McNeil....There is an old archived book about McNeil - but it is very difficult to obtain just to read.

READ it and WEEP for the first time offenders who were sentenced to that prison - it was a FEDERAL prison in 1945. It was the WORSE of the WORSE....

AGAIN you never apply real time to places or people - you write only for sensationalism....

This is much milder than the post I was making that got ZAPPED before I could post it.

The book and excerpts from it are in this thread. The book is no longer available anywhere other than the place in the North things like this are archived...such as with the CC camps and what those boys actually experienced in certain camps...the things were so bad - even to this day the names are not available and it is necessary to go the facility and most can still not be accessed.

HORRIBLE experiements the government did on the boys who refuse to go to war...some were luck and did forestry work - other were subjected to some HORRIBLE experiments regarding chemical warfare and today are considered inhumane.

Never could hit the ball with a baseball bat....because my hand to eye co-ordination is very poor. Always strunk out.

NOW, I am going to list some names and want to know if any of you can trace them....Bare in mind I did find one of them yrs ago and her name I will not list.

All of them are older than myself so that puts them in their late 80 to mid 90's or no longer alive.

Recognize the names?

Think AWARE and CA and WA.

Suzie Hadden
Joan Garrity
Barbie Haskell
Mildred Ford
Candace Baker
Mildred Nicolisen
Kawaguchi - several of them

One I found is not mentioned, but we have had several conversations over the yrs.

Could Suzie be related to the Hadden who supplied the chutes?
Probably not! But maybe!

Joan Garrity - well, I have discussed her before and she is deceased. She was the woman who was the target of my trip to WA in 2010. She was an artist and had an antique shope in Or and someone Duane knew!

Mildred Ford - who was her husband?
Anyone know a suspect by the name of Ford who was questioned in regards to Cooper?

Mildred Nicolisen - perhaps I added that name to confuse you and maybe not.

Baker - probably no relation to Jerry.

Kawaguchi - so many of them, but what was the nationality? Wonder if it is connected to Wong - nah probably different nationality connection than Wong...but did the wives take their husbands names?

Barbie Haskell - that name seems more than familiar to me. Does it ring any bells with any of you regarding the 1940's and 1950's?

Nava Streeter - was this not the wife of another suspect who was ruled out?
I believe for some reason that name connects with Coffelt - nah just shear co-incidence.

Kawaguchi
What was the name of a man who was in the search for Cooper who went to Hawaii to live. We discussed him in the thread.

How is that name connected to a woman not named who contacted me thru Margie.

Sure a lot of co-incidences in the life of Duane Weber. A lot of unexplained yrs and associations.

All of these names are in ONE book and all of them had more than one thing in common. What was it?

Base yourself for CA and WA and find the connections.

I noted the thread is very silent so there must be some sporting event going on tonight....?

:):D:ph34r::o
All of the good emotioncons and none of the bad!

A little hint! ALL OF THESE NAME HAD A COMMON CONNECTION BEFORE 1971!

Made a couple of jumps today from 14,000 ft. Beautiful views of the entire SF Bay system and the Sacramento River Delta. Good times. Happy landings.

Fooled around with live air to ground video using 5.8 GHz gear designed for amateur RC drones. Got some good scenery but reception popped in and out. Gotta iron out some antenna bugs.

The young hot shot swoopers were doing their thing. Cheating death by inches. Scary to watch some of the more extreme ones.

One of them got hauled off in a medivac copter a few weeks ago. He lived but busted some bones. Low hook turn.

Sigh.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I agree with Blevins who briefly posted (now it seems to have been deleted?) that skydiving isn't the most dangerous extreme sport. Skydiving with a reserve gives you a second chance. Rock climbing does not offer the same second chance if your primary gear fails.

Snowmman is a climber. His ice climbing photos are scary to look at. He even did night ice climbing. Not my cup of tea. Cold, dark, slippery and no plan B.

I agree with Blevins who briefly posted (now it seems to have been deleted?) that skydiving isn't the most dangerous extreme sport. Skydiving with a reserve gives you a second chance. Rock climbing does not offer the same second chance if your primary gear fails.

Snowmman is a climber. His ice climbing photos are scary to look at. He even did night ice climbing. Not my cup of tea. Cold, dark, slippery and no plan B.

Why do people put their lives a risk for a thrill? I never understood that.

Heights terrify me be it a steep small mountain and I am in a car look down into ravines.....looking down the passenger side.

Driving in Ky after Duane died - I went to Casey County (Bradfordville - before they close the old road)...did not seem as bad sitting in the drivers seat....

In WA in 2010, I was creeping up and down that little mountain and had to pull over several times so others could pass me - I was holding them up. Of course I was looking for that place Duane had pointed out to me on our way to Washougal in 1979 - so I was in NO hurry. Going to Washougal on the return trip in that area was NO big deal...I couldn't see the ravine from the drivers side.

I thought I might see a response to my post about all of the ladies and certain parties in Duane's life.

Sure would like to know what name he was using at that time.

I know when we ran into Mildred he made a point not to let me know there was a point of recognition.

I guess he needed to go back to see her without me - so he could get the NAME thing taken care of.
Evidently the name he knew her under was NOT Duane Weber. Now I know so much, but NO one wants to know nor do they care.

Since I did not know their connection was WA...I asked no questions...BUT, when thought I knew who she was she had deceased. I tried to find information about 4 yrs ago, but gave up....Now I know. If the FBI had known in 1996 - then this would all be over with! They didn't take the time to ask me the right question and the FBI agent from Florida knew Jack Ass about Cooper. He did tell me had to research the subject before coming to see me...so he was not privey to the questions nor did he ask the questions someone from WA would have asked.

I did discuss this some time back when I was doing my search, but did NOT know the woman whose past I tried to chase was RIGHT there in front of me...All those yrs she kept the secret and maybe why she moved out of the area.

It was just a happen chance I run back into this a few wks ago...What a CHASE this has been!
I was still naive even after Duane died....he certainly knew how to pick em....I was actually his cover in more ways than one. 18 yrs I was a shield - gives me the shivers just thinking about it.

What would he have done if I had found out the truth....just leave or worst....After all I have found out about Weber - I really do NOT know who I was married to. He was two entirely different men but he was one.

How can someone pull this off all of those yrs. 1971 to 1995. He was married to me 18 yrs of that time!

I have to give him credit he must have been terrified I would find out and he would go back to prison....I have to believe for my own sanity that he loved me enough to change. He did try to tell me those last 5 yrs - but I am the one who stopped him.

I knew he had a past, but the little I did know - I just blocked out...and I did NOT ask question even when he was trying to tell me during his last yr - I am the one who BLOCKED him with statements like...."I know you have a past it is not part of our lives" and I was also very naive about the criminal world - never thought it would ever touch me or my family.

When he told me about Jefferson I started to block things he told me completely out of my mined.

Now I wonder if he stayed with me out of Love or if it was fear of prison and no way to run because he was sick....he was hooked to a machine 2 or 3 times a week. If he was found out he couldn't run, so he would sit in a prison cell till he died...putting me and my family under a microscop and cause us undue grief...he thought th world of my father and for the first time he had a family!

I can only imagine what must have gone thru his mind in those last yrs.

I think all of this iw why kept coming back to me - in dreams.

One he was a vagran on the beach and I told the man how much he looked like my husband and was taking him in a beach resturant to feed him. I left my purse while I went to the ladies room and when I came out he was not there and my purse was gone....It was left hanging on a gate going out of the entrance and my car was gone.
So he had my keys and my wallet.
A note attached said TRUST NO ONE!

Then I woke up!

This last 18 yrs has been a waste of my life ,but I just have to look at it this way - It is what it is! What was meant to be has been....but, now I know the answers.

The last problem is how do I get the FBI to look at this?

Jo wrote

This last 18 yrs has been a waste of my life ,but I just have to look at it this way - It is what it is! What was meant to be has been....but, now I know the answers.

The last problem is how do I get the FBI to look at this?

Jo,

The FBI won't be interested in looking at a disjointed account of places Duane has been and people he knew. To get the FBI's attention you will need to produce solid UNEQUIVOCAL evidence that connects Duane with Norjack.

There are other ways you could look at the last 18 years other than "a waste". This case has been a passion for you. Many older people have nothing in their lives that they are passionate about and truly waste their time mindlessly watching TV etc. You have been busy, involved and your passion connects you with many people. Many of your cohorts would envy you.