47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Figures...someone responds to you in a reasonably intelligent way...and you are left basically speechless.

Typical, and unfortunately...predicatible.

I'm still looking for the "someone responds to you in a reasonably intelligent way", but can't find it.

:S

Blevins it was YOU who flip-flopped on KC...others have tried diligently to make you back off, but you keep getting deeper and deeper into muck.

You have NOT produced one witness who will come forward to back up the story you have told and IT was U who first mentioned Kenny's sexual preferrences and hinted at the other things.

Now you are flip flopping again to make it appear others stated these things - NOT how the subject was broached...

So you now claim to be working with Geestman and previously he would NOT talk to you.

You are the one who took the history of a sweet and honest man - and made it appear he was devious and it was you who claimed KC was Cooper.

What is admirable of KC is that if he actually knew who Cooper was he took it with him, but KC was not Cooper and YOU know that!

It is all about a book and money with you - PLEASE do not come back with a post about what all of this has cost you. IT was YOUR undertaking just as it was MY undertaking the matter to resolve the confession and the past of Weber.

It was you Blevins who created a background to build a fire where there was none. You are the one who made the first suggestive remarks regarding KC's private life.

It is time to stop talking about KC and do something productive regarding information you have been made privy to.

Frankly I am not sure where the BULLSHIT started, but it is time to pull in the reins and STOP rehashing your case. If you do not have anything new then refrain from posting up the same ole same ole.

We do agree on the matters concerning Bruce. He makes enemies every time he interviews individuals.....and he twists the facts to suit his objective - which is sensationalism. When the individuals READ his articles - they regret ever granting permission & wish they had known they could have required any written article be approved and corrected by them...before being published.

Bruce is into the graphics just to get attention like the over grown child he is....he does not care who he hurts in the process.

Kenny was a good guy!
Kenny was NOT Cooper!

The character assassinations regarding suspects has damaged the lives of those who survived the "suspects". Even those who were never officially presented as suspects other than in this thread or in the media.

The only suspect ever known to confess to the crime was Duane Weber, but I can't prove that...as I was the only one present when he made the statement.

YET, others have declared the Nurses were there - and they were NOT...they did come running in when he SHOUTED in a voice that carried "Oh Fuck! LET IT DIE WITH ME!" NO one, but me heard the words he said then and then later just before he died.

I am the one he told stories to over a 17 yrs marriage and I am the one who just did NOT have a clue what he was talking about.

DUMB BROAD! I knew he had a past, but I never expected to find his Past so evasive and that what I would find would confirm to me he was WHO he said he was.

Whatever! The story I have told is true and first hand...Why tell me all of this if it was NOT true. Why disrupt my life and admit I was married to a criminal for 18 yrs.

I did NOT go public until a few yrs later... I was compelled to find the truth - because that is what my life has always been about. Being honest and forthright.

Duane knew I was CLUELESS! He never thought I would actually remember all of the times and the things he said or maybe he was counting on my memory and the items he hid in the VAN that I never found. An airline ticket with 20's with Dan Cooper written on them in red ink....that is what I believe was in the wallet.

The individual who found them was as clueless as I was - but, not willing to admit they took them - after all a $20 bill didn't buy much and the widow had no knowledge of the hidden wallet or the contents of a book that was not a book.

His last words;

"Take baby down the stairs
Bring the baby back up the stairs
I can't go till the baby get here"

A slight pause and he says
"I love Youuu" and as the air is expelled from his lungs the gurgle of death.

The story I have told is real and I lived it and tried to tell it for 18 yrs, but the truth is just so impausible no one will ever believe it. Truth is much stranger than fiction.

His past is so elusive, even the FBI could not unravel it - so maybe he was NOT a just "A Crook I guess" which was his reply to the authorities who questioned him at Treasure Isle in Florida in 1958....a little piece of his history long hidden and never revealed to me by the FBI until their hand was forced many yrs later by this thread.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

'Blevins it was YOU who flip-flopped on KC...others have tried diligently to make you back off, but you keep getting deeper and deeper into muck.

You have NOT produced one witness who will come forward to back up the story you have told and IT was U who first mentioned Kenny's sexual preferrences and hinted at the other things.'

Actually, no. It was Geoff Gray in his 2007 New York Magazine article who first mentioned Kenny was gay, which he probably got from the family, since everyone in his family knew his orientation from the time Kenny was sixteen onward. And I never made any mention of anything else, simply because after all the investigation I did on him, there was nothing else to mention regarding his sex life. Sixty-five plus witnesses later...still nothing. And you can bet I checked out that possibility thoroughly, especially after I read the Geoff Gray article.

Whether he was Cooper or not is still open to question, of course.

Some of the people I interviewed on Christiansen had known him for decades. None of them even mentioned a hint that he might be raping young boys. None.

Georger says in part:

***'I'm still looking for the "someone responds to you in a reasonably intelligent way", but can't find it.'

I see. This comes to me from the same guy who posts up Boots and Pants and Aflac as a response. Sure, you can go with that story if you wish. ;)

Well smartypants n boots: it is a FACT Porteous told people
Kenny was gay and more, how did he say this .... let me go look
at a few emails .... ah yes here's one, quoting:

"That KC was a gay man and liked boys. I asked Skipp what
kind of a suspect he was entertaining and Skipp said, "well I
didn't pick him. But we know he liked and (groomed) boys. Yes,
the usual thing. Gifts were involved............"

Porteous is thinking about a book and confides to the recipient
further .... but I wont quote that part.

That straight from a person who Porteous confided to ... before
you even existed.

Want me to look up more?

But I will say this. At one time you were supposed to be just a
publisher, someone to publish for Porteous, not his writer!
Someone else was going to fill that role. Your be the writer came
later. You were simply supposed to be a sidelight in any event, an
anecdote, not even a full fledged partner! Somehow Porteous
went to the side and you became Major Domo Owner of the
whole Kenny schule! Wow! Nice piece of work.

How the fuck did that happen! Care to explain?

Porteous and Gray came before you. That is a fact currently
being played at the Riviola. Pants n boots!

AFLAC!

:D:D:D[:/]

RobertMBlevins

Oh, brother...don't tell me you're coming to me with more unidentified emails, etc. I think I've had quite enough of that if you please. That's the most common dodge going. 'I have emails about...'

Whatever.

Porteous came with the manuscript. I told him he needed more, that he needed to check out people who had known Kenny all his life. He suggested I do this because I lived ten miles from Bonney Lake and he was in New York. I agreed to do it. The rest is history.

And your allegations on emails are complete bullshit, especially if you try to tell me they came from Galen Cook. He's already a known liar regarding 'I got emails' if they have Porteous' name in them. LOL. Porteous hasn't emailed Cook in years.

You have a personal problem going here, that's for sure. You want to say those things? Produce the screenshots of these mails or forever hold your peace.

My personal problem is I have never liked con artists and liars.
Do you qualify?
:D

Georger you just feed him and he keeps on coming back over and over and over.

I am tired, very tired and I need someone to KICK the FBI where it will hurt the most. I have given this all I have and more - it has consumed my life...

The FBI does NOT want the truth & their hands have been tied behind them. The truth has been hidden deliberately because of the involvement of others!

WHY after all of these yrs can they NOT release the truths! Yes, I do believe the Cooper Story was buried and it was Deliberate.

Why? Because it involve some other things that Weber was involved in. Things that would implicate those much higher up the food chain.

Otherwise - why not just have revealed Weber's entire history and let the public decide. Instead orders were followed and a lot of man power over the yrs used to facilitate the cover-up at the expense of the government and our tax dollars.

This included the FBI being led around by another supposed relative of Cooper, who like KC did NOT fit the profile nor match the description made to the public...in 1971 and 1972.

The Worlds Dumbest Criminal or was he the smartest - one who outwitted the FBI and the Government even in death.

Hide in Plane site - that was Duane's favorite statement during our marriage....I guess he was right!

He used what he learned from our own government to commit the crime and to get away with it...

Well, Duane you were not the Dumbest Criminal - you outwitted the authorites for 42 yrs plus and you are still doing it!

Good Night!

RobertMBlevins

'Georger you just feed him and he keeps on coming back over and over and over...'

No. I say we call it like it REALLY is. Georger engages in post after post at Dropzone where he does absolutely nothing except serve as the Designated Blevins Attack Dog.

That, my friends, is a fact. And that fact is proven by his own words, his subject headers, and posts. Any positive or contributory posts he makes to this thread on Cooper are few and far between. Mostly they are Blevins-oriented. He's gone after me, my cat, Gayla Prociv, AB of Seattle in general, B and G Housecleaning, whatever he can think of or lay his hands on elsewhere. He is no longer about investigating the Cooper case, at least not here. This is an obsession on his part and he doesn't mind pulling out the stops in this quest.

Right now I'm answering these things and at the same time trying to burn a DVD for my mom of my reading for Auburn Days. I promised her one. Crowd was small by the time I took the stage, but no problem. Everyone had fun. I'm sure if I posted the link to the video from YouTube, (because Andy aka Danielle 1010 asked) Georger would find fault with that as well.

He is nothing but predictable. That's for sure. :)
Cops stopped by the theater today. They've seen Galen Cook's crazy Porteous posts from the alternate site. They asked us if he had come to the theater. I was nice. I said no problem. But the fact I had to do that at all just shows what Cooperland can be about. :)

For your information, the email I cited is not from Galen Cook and
this has nothing to do with Galen Cook! You are obsessed with
Galen Cook.

;)

Those in WA who know the truths
Are they still alive?

Rod Logue
Bill Gurleson
Larry Nesison
Scot Neal
Wayne Hansen (pilot)
Don Joy living under the flighpath at 42 county Road...he made they signal file - they mountied in 3 places.
That pyramid.
Harry Busicu old guy who drank at
Happy Family and China Resturant

John Snown
Rod Logue with Carson OIL.

Louis Barth Feb 8 1896 to Mar 5 1970.

Husband of Louis & Louise Barth M. Wuestney & M Wuestney 1900 1987

Family of Duane Mother in WA.

Find Louise Barth M Wuestney - 1900 to 1987 and you find DUANES connections to WA. .....he was aways visiting with his mother - they liked to hear him sing.

Find the family history record and you will find pictures of Duane Weber his existences in WA in 1970

Lousis and Louise Barth M Questney
They did exist.

Park at Campen Creek abuts the Eldridge Park....go th the park 5E 49th Ave 50th W. St. Powerline off St Claird Road 3762 nd - find the body & find the radio.

Bud Raymond Ricker
Born 1943
23 yr old 1971
Now 80 yrs old
Olympia
Lacey.

Stolen from airport in Portland - purchased from Gary at 12 months.

Leland Gillian in Puyallup graduated Tacoma University 2013

Fred & Lousis Barth from Huntington

Louise Barth M Questney - 1900 to 1987

Find these people and you will solve the case....

LLOYD Thompson, Duane met at Flea market - he knew Duane Weber from a smoke jumpers place They built a building for the boss man when he was gone on a hill where they lumbered

Go go go - there is not much time left if any of them are still alive that remember Duane - need to take the old pics of Duane.
I will post those or mail copies those willing to take on this task.

RobertMBlevins

'Georger you just feed him and he keeps on coming back over and over and over...'

No. I say we call it like it REALLY is. Georger engages in post after post at Dropzone where he does absolutely nothing except serve as the Designated Blevins Attack Dog.

That, my friends, is a fact. And that fact is proven by his own words, his subject headers, and posts. Any positive or contributory posts he makes to this thread on Cooper are few and far between. Mostly they are Blevins-oriented. He's gone after me, my cat, Gayla Prociv, AB of Seattle in general, B and G Housecleaning, whatever he can think of or lay his hands on elsewhere. He is no longer about investigating the Cooper case, at least not here. This is an obsession on his part and he doesn't mind pulling out the stops in this quest.

Right now I'm answering these things and at the same time trying to burn a DVD for my mom of my reading for Auburn Days. I promised her one. Crowd was small by the time I took the stage, but no problem. Everyone had fun. I'm sure if I posted the link to the video from YouTube, (because Andy aka Danielle 1010 asked) Georger would find fault with that as well.

He is nothing but predictable. That's for sure.

Cops stopped by the theater today. They've seen Galen Cook's crazy Porteous posts from the alternate site. They asked us if he had come to the theater. I was nice. I said no problem. But the fact I had to do that at all just shows what Cooperland can be about.

Sometimes (just sometimes) things need a second look. :)
Like your hullabaloo over Good Old Days and your failed
performance at the theatre, with a barely a handful of people in
attendance, polite lite clapping at the end with a few smirks and
snide remarks like: "That guy is terrible!".

It's all on video Blevins.

Report Witness No.2: Judy further informed me that RMB isn't
much of a public speaker, and that he doesn't have much to
speak about. Being as objective as she could be, she gave him a
solid "D" on content and performance. No discussion about KC or
DBC either, which is odd. AND, no sign of cops anywhere near
the Theater. He shifts his eyes a lot, seemed to be listening and
looking toward the doors at times as if he expected something
to happen, or didn't really want to be there. It was odd behavior.
I wondered why this guy was there at all. He appeared totally at
odds with the whole situation which I would describe as a "non
event".

You keep saying: "You don't know me." and "You only think you
know me". But cameras and witnesses don't lie!

And what is all this self-knowing bullshit about in a
skydiver's forum on D.B. Cooper, anyway? Is this thread here to
discuss DB Cooper or to give several people a therapeutic outlet,
since they can't afford or won't avail themselves of formal
therapeutic care in their own lives, on their own time?

Can you HEAR the people who attended your performance at
Auburn now?

Hello? Hello? Hello? Is anybody in there? I think not.

:|

RobertMBlevins

***I was on a flight today and read my copy of "Into the Blast" thinking a new version was coming out today? Did it not come out?

We're not going to do that after all. Not at this time, anyway. I don't see the point of it since we haven't completed our investigation into KC yet.

I saw Georger's usual hateful garbage posted above. I read a couple of bits from my sci-fi book and a couple of flash fiction stories to a small crowd. Fairly harmless stuff, no mention of Cooper or the book. 'Shifting his eyes' meant I was looking down at my notes, by the way. And I don't care whether you liked the video or not. You're in negative mode 100% of the time, scrabbling, sniffing, and searching for anything you can scrounge up so you can post more non-Cooper negative Blevins Attack Dog Shit. You're like Oliver Crangle from the Twilight Zone episode 'Four o'Clock'.

So your comments are expected, typical...and yes...predicatable. ;)

9 He who has ears, let him hear."

10 The disciples came to him and asked, "Why do you speak to
the people in parables?" 11 He replied, "The knowledge of the
secrets of the kingdom has been given to you, but not to them.
12 Whoever has will be given more, and he who has more will
have more abundance. But, whoever does not have, even what
he has will be taken from him. 13 This is why I speak to them in
parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; and hearing, they do
not hear or understand.

They do not know me. They only think they know me! :D

Then he said: he who has eyes, let him see! 5 For this people's
heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears,
and they do not see with their eyes. They have closed their
eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their
ears, and understand with their hearts.

To those who are stricken I say: And a session with Golda would
heal them! Then blessed would be your eyes because they see,
and blessed your ears because they hear. Restore by a session
with Golda! Go see Golda and all shall be restored.

Golda, who is no mystery to anyone, wrote and asked for the link
to the Blevins video again, so here it is, Golda. That all may see
with their own eyes and know.

Blessings to all and upon you, Golda!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsuE_2f-fyM

:D

There was a man from Central Florida who contacted the media about his friend who had died and he claimed the man was Cooper - I will really have to dig for all of that information and maybe Sluggo remembers the claim out of Central FL This was AFTER I went public. I can't remember the name use by this man - but if my mind remembers - the name Wilson or Melvin was either the person who was supposed to be Cooper or the friend. There were never any pictures of this available to my knowledge. What IF!

Seems like the person who contact the media was a Minister.

skyjack71

There was a man from Central Florida who contacted the media about his friend who had died and he claimed the man was Cooper - I will really have to dig for all of that information and maybe Sluggo remembers the claim out of Central FL This was AFTER I went public. I can't remember the name use by this man - but if my mind remembers - the name Wilson or Melvin was either the person who was supposed to be Cooper or the friend. There were never any pictures of this available to my knowledge. What IF!

Seems like the person who contact the media was a Minister.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20011122&slug=cooper22m

Is this the story you remember? It was the same time frame that you went public. However, the story was out of San Diego.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

RobertMBlevins

I have a statement regarding the literary event for Auburn Days.
(This is like an official-type thingie statement)

Attendance was modest to this event, although the Sunday poetry was pretty good. This was also the first year in a while that AB did not organize the event. Last year, we packed the house with readings and showing films like Robinson Crusoe on Mars - The Criterion Restoration, and American Grafitti - Special Edition.

So now they come back to us for a solution. And I have come up with a good one.

Next year, on the second Saturday of August, we will open the doors to any street musicians, or any other musical acts interested to participate in an Open Mike Contest. The stage will be made available to any and all musicians. They can either show up at the door and get scheduled, or arrange it in advance. Any no-shows will be scratched and a waiting musician(s) offered the stage.

This will go on from Saturday morning until 8PM. Three overall winners will be chosen by a judging panel and either given (or mailed) prize baskets.

I actually came up with this idea because I liked the concept of letting people go up there one after another and just play music all day. This is the first and last time I can say that here, so for updates over the next few months just check in with us occasionally. I am creating a new page there soon for this event. :)
NOTE: Georger was pretty tough on my reading of '13th Day' and 'Memoir'.

Maybe he was right, but I want a second shot at a review. :)

Hey ... perhaps you could have some Sunday mornin bible readin by the wouldbe Revrun Jerry Warner

"...Hey ... perhaps you could have some Sunday mornin bible readin by the wouldbe Revrun Jerry Warner...."

Now you're talkin'. Even a Torah reading would be cool.

Or Revrun JW. could lead a seance where DB could communicate with us from the Big Beyond. Set the story straight, so to speak....

BruceSmith

"...Hey ... perhaps you could have some Sunday mornin bible readin by the wouldbe Revrun ...."

Now you're talkin'. Even a Torah reading would be cool.

Or Revrun JW. could lead a seance where DB could communicate with us from the Big Beyond. Set the story straight, so to speak....

And your posting it again is not helpful. Never contact me again!

It's a baldfaced attack against me by Aamazon to shut me down
by a clear violation of the rules here at Dropzone, if there even
are any rules here! Rules for us. No rules for Aamazon, Blevins,
Weber, and Danielle. It's pure spite on Amazon's part, I guess to
redress some grievance she has _ against me? The lady who
once said she had been kicked out of more (places) than . . .
It's a clearcut violation of the rules she has repeated at least
three times here.

And the rest of the story is! Amazon herself HIDES under the
anonymity of "Amazon" here! Only a handful of people know her
name. But if I released her name here - all hell would break lose!
I would be banned in seconds! Amazon is nothing but another
Dropzone HYPOCRIT who is allowed to violate the rules, while the
rest of us are held to different higher standards.!
_ _ _

Any feedback yet on having turned Danielle into authorities in
Atlanta for its threats made against Geestman and others here
at Dropzone? Just one more clearcut violation of the rules
which Mods here chose to ignore here

What's next? ISIS, Al-Qaeda, and Hamas spreading their venom
and bullshit here on the Cooper Thread at Dropzone.com ?

THis was a small newspaper some where in Central Florida and a small town...some where near Lake Wales
Like Dundee or Haines City, Ft. Meade and Bartow - it was in that area if my memory serves me.

It appeared in a small local paper, but I believe it was picked up by one of the larger papers in the area.

I even contacted this man and spoke to him - but I can't find the files in all of this shit...It was I believe before I went public in 2000 - and someone sent it to me....I did call the man.

He just tried to tell people what little he knew about this man...and what the man told him. I do remember the name was very similar to your fathers name...I have been going thru OLD log books hoping I kept the information, but since it was before I went public (I believe) I will have no record unless I wrote it in the planner.

I did go thru the planners and reduced them many yrs ago as the files were too massive...I may have dismissed it at that time, because I was unaware of your father at that time.

I do not know why or how I remembered this after all of these yrs.

I believe the article was picked up by an Orlando paper and that was why it was called to my attention.

The man was very secretive of his past and told this other guy about his children...and MY memory says it was a name very similar to your fathers.

When life is winding down we start to remember things we thought insignificant over the yrs. I am linking that story to the story Duane told me about your father - remember he saw your fathers picture in the paper around 1983 in an Atlanta paper and told me he knew that man.

Remember I never dissed your theory or story - because of what your father had been mentioned to me by Duane.
WHY I have NEVER dissed you - and I believe my memory is working over time as there is so much to do before I meet my maker and my memories are not false memories - these things really happened.

Georger, I read back and could not find what caused you to short circuit!

Right NOW lets all of us concentrate on helping Vickie....that article I mentioned did exist and somewhere there has to a record of it.

What is more important your bickering with Blevins and your opinion of me and other - or helping someone else out.

You are a religious man per some of your postings so why not use the skills you have and help us locate that story about the man in central Fl who told his only friend a little about his life...and why this friend thought he was Cooper. If I am correct the guy told his friend about getting in trouble with some counterfeit bills. I know that was part of the story.

I believe we can help someone with a real life situation if we ALL work on this and ignore anything else right now...

In the process we just might get lucky and solve the Cooper case...since there does seem to be some connection.

Let's make this thread COUNT for something before the tempers that abound get out of hand and cause us to loose the only voice anyone has in the event - a bill ever shows up and or a confession.

It was a community not too far from Lake Wales

God is working in this thread right now...there is NO way I could have pulled this out of my memory without his help.

Make THIS thread COUNT for something guys....All of you with the resources FIND that old news article!

b1jercat

Get over yourself, really,really?
Blues skies

Jerry:P

It does appear someone cain't take a wee bit of ribbin.. specially after postin biblical verse. I think the Lord would not appreciate that level of blasphemin.

Praise be the butthurt.

Started with my logs from 1996 when I contacted the FBI and Ralph.

Searching for the contacts made regarding a man who just might have been Vickie's father & who a friend thought might be Cooper.

The story I remember about the man FIT the thing Vickie has told us about her father.

Got to 1997 and revisiting the past in doing so. Every contact is listed with Himmelsbach, FBI & others with notes on the conversations.

On Feb 13, 1997 - I am informed by the FBI, the ex told the FBI the last time she saw Weber was in April of 1971 - but the actual records show she was with him all of that yr and up until April of 1972 - after she tried to commit suicide.

The FBI gave her name as Margaret - that was not her name.

FBI caimed whe was with Duane in KS for Thankgiving of 1971...well, the kids disputed that and so did the family....

On Feberuary 1997 - the FBI calls for fingerprints - but all I had would be on the documents I had provided, but they said Duane's prints were NOT on any of those documents....DUHHH!

What prints were they using? Duane definitely handled all of those documents. This was a RED flag the prints on file were not the prints of Duane L. Weber. So who was Weber?

See what happens when we go back in time? Duane's prints on the birth certificate & the marriage license and the other documents. Why would he prints not be on these documents.

See what I mean - I kept RECORDS.

I knew I was ON MY OWN.

John - Duane's brother calls & tells me money is showing up in CA in 20's scathered in patio areas of an area where Duane was known to have lived.

I try to talk to Pyramid Life - but they will NOT talk to me - just said they had NO files. The FBI had NOT been in contact with them. I spoke with a Karen Fitzpatrick in Shawnee Missourie and later with a higher authority.

John (Duane's brother) sent me old pics I had never seen & the Camp Siebert letter.

NOW get this - The FBI agent DID CONFIRM Duane had CHEMICAL WARFARE Survival TRAINING & the agent wanted the phone number of the man who bought the van.

On our anniversary which would have been March 28 - I write about the things Duane showed me in WA. & on that day & I am reliving the trip to WA - all of the things he showed me & told me. Lots of interesting thing stated for myself consuming 3 pages. Things I have discussed in this thread.

No need repeating them. ON Monday the 14th of 1997 - I take the pictures sent to me by the family to the FBI office.

Family does not want Duane's sister contacted because of her heart! They also asked to wait until after John's surgery.

Kerry the agent tells me there was ONLY one print and it was only a partical print...I asked about the 60 some latent print the FBI supposedly had from the plane,

The FBI is asking me for pictures of his 40's - I gave them what I had.

Wanted to know if anyone was present when Duane confessed - I was NO one in the room.

The ex has pictures but the FBI blew the interview and she won't talk to them or share anything - told them she didn't have any pictures.

What is this dispute on the prints - what the agent says does not match any information made available to the public.

The FBI interviewed the couple who bought the van - they claimed the wallet found in the over head COMPARTMENT! I know that compartment was empty - both Ann & I checked it before I put it on the market!

THAT OVER HEAD COMPARTMENT WAS EMPTY! HE DID NOT FIND THAT WALLET IN THAT LOCATION!

A man contacts me WHO knows the guy who bought the VAN & tells me the FBI was back to see the guy .

I told this guy - someone had been in my home a few days ago - he tells me I should tell the FBI, but I didn't - as I was afraid that would make me sound paranoid. His reasoning I should contact the FBI was because he DID NOT trust the man WHO bought the van.

I told the guy about the handles to the FIRE Irons being off and loose.

Seemed to be a lot of spending going on regarding 2 certain individuals connected to Duane & to the van.

May 3, 1997 - they still have NOT interviewed the brother...nor the other guy in the P-cola area who contacted me about the VAN.

FBI is still denying Duane was in Mc Neil.

The FBI did run an ID on the John Collins SS & drivers license,

THE real John Collins was in the AIR FORCE ! That John Collins really existed and lived NOT too far from the SHOP!

His home was broke into in 1990 but nothing was noted as missing.

May 12 1997. Himmelsbach has a contract offer on his house. Recently someone once asked me about when Ralph moved - well I have that answer in my logs.

I spoke with Agent HOPE & he lied to me...Said they had NOT contacted the ex- wife - well there was more than one ex-wife - so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. The ex they interviewed - it scared the hell out of her.

Why am I having to do their job for them? Question I asked myself.

I tell them about the safe deposite boxs in KS & in AL & I cannot get access because under the name of John Collins...the FBI will not provide me with the proof I was married to John Collins...all it took was the file which is known to have been concealed until 2012.

The proof is in the thread...follow the documents given by Ckret and the one provided by Shutter - NOT the same. I have ALL of the written documentation on this and the woman I spoke with in 2004.

I do get a call from the FBI saying they are working the prints & the witnesses - what PHOTOS are they using...well, the one that did NOT really look like Weber! DUh! Did they have the JEFFERSON pics?

FBI keeps claiming the ARMY number belongs to WAVY Green - the agent has info I have but claims Weber never in the Army.

In 2000 this same agent is STILL stating Weber was never in the ARMY!

MY proof of this was WHY I went PUBLIC! 3 yrs later - the FBI did NOT check their own work!

I continue to investigate on my own with the help of 2 great guys...I contact the VILLAGE VOICE and send the photos - do not know what I would have done had they contacted me! Why the Village Voice - I think because Cooper supposedly contacted the Village Voice himself per Gunther.

Sept 15, 1997 - So angry with the FBI that I contact an attorney and ask his advice about taking this public since the FBI is sitting on it. He encourages me to wait a little longer - well I waited until I COULD prove the inadequacy of the FBI....March of 2000.

In Sept entertained the idea of a book or movie - but realize I have not got those capablities nor enough proof. I am not BLEVINS~

I contact and pay a composite artist with the FBI to age regress & agress Duane...that was a lot of money....wasted money because I would later acquire a picture of Duane from that time frame....The regression compared to an actual photo of that period NOT even CLOSE...but, when I went to see the man I had NOTHING so I chose to do the regression art.

On Sept 29 1997 - I actually speak with Duane's step daughter & she tells me "Duane was who he said he was - he would never have admitted it if NOT true!"

She tells me they (she and her mother) lied to the FBI & wanted to FIND me first.

A journalist I had actually spoke to in confidence & identifying myself was able to obtain the phone number for me. She became a great source for contacts - but I did NOT go public until 2000 - but she had known who I was for 3 yrs before I did finally went public.

During those 3 yrs I would also confide in Doug with the U.S. News and world report - Two great journalist working with me without the FBI having a clue we were steps ahead of them for yrs - but, Himmelsbach had told me to give the FBI time to do their job...well 4 1/2 yrs was enough time so I did the job.

Oct of 1997 I inform the FBI that I have crossed the line & I could not and would not WAIT on them to do their job correctly..

I bluntly told the FBI if the had PROOF Duane was NOT Cooper - then to PRESENT that proof! I was going forward on my own and I did, but I waited until 2000....

The FBI agent didn't even know who Coffelt was...in Oct of 1997.

WEll, I become a very busy girl calling Tosaw and others who had knowledge of Cooper & relatives & friends the FBI supposedly contacted.

December 1997:
Jerry Thomas is filling my head with Garbage and doesn't listen to what I am saying - what is his problem. I made the mistake of telling him something Duane's step-daugter told me.

A burgundy red pickup with a camper on it. The watch and Duane and this man going to a jump field in Opelika, AL. JT claims that was in a book - well, I never read it and I do not believe the Step-daughter made it up.
Happy New Yr to 1998!

What a yr 1997 was & it never got easier - just more and more tedious.

ONE long yr logged & our of the way. Still NO phone calls or notes about the guy in FLA who might be Vickie's dad....I found the man - but I didn't know his connections at that time.

Maybe the world if just filled with people claiming to be famous people - you thing?

The yr of 1997 was one of the most important and the longest. When I get to 2004 - I am gone! Why? Well this thread started in 2004, so with the logs added it is all right here in a public forum. I will HAVE done all the DAMAGE I can do - pro or con.

Someday someone might find or admit to the truth as I told, but until then without the FBI's co-operation there is NO other information to be found...

It was made clear to me today that the FBI will be doing NO MORE investigations into any suspect!
The budget does not call for any funds to be expended on this 43 yr old case.

As for Cook - he does NOT and has never had the access he claims & the FBI will back me on this!

If you think I am messing with you - then call them yourselves!

The only things that will do anything is the Ticket or one of the 20's. The FBI is well aware I found things they did not & conclusions made by some agents in relation to Weber are incorrect.

This has been documented by the statements from the agents themselves & from the witness interviews I personally conducted.
They do NOT doubt my word - but, I have to put Weber on the plane & that is what anyone of you will have to do regarding a suspect.

I assure ALL of you Blevins nor Cook nor Georger are incontact with the FBI.

Anyone after my conversation today claiming an inside with the FBI better get their information in WRITING and signed and stamped.

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'It's a baldfaced attack against me by Aamazon to shut me down by a clear violation of the rules here at Dropzone, if there even are any rules here! Rules for us. No rules for Aamazon, Blevins, Weber, and Danielle. It's pure spite on Amazon's part, I guess to redress some grievance she has _ against me? The lady who once said she had been kicked out of more (places) than . . .
It's a clearcut violation of the rules she has repeated at least three times here.

And the rest of the story is! Amazon herself HIDES under the anonymity of "Amazon" here! Only a handful of people know her name. But if I released her name here - all hell would break lose! I would be banned in seconds! Amazon is nothing but another Dropzone HYPOCRIT who is allowed to violate the rules, while the rest of us are held to different higher standards.!
_ _ _

Any feedback yet on having turned Danielle into authorities in Atlanta for its threats made against Geestman and others here at Dropzone? Just one more clearcut violation of the rules which Mods here chose to ignore here

What's next? ISIS, Al-Qaeda, and Hamas spreading their venom and bullshit here on the Cooper Thread at Dropzone.com ?

Come on, Georger. A lot of that stuff you said there just isn't true. Like anonymity, rules, and the revealing of names. The last time I revealed who you were (figured it was fair since you kept entering subject lines with my name on them) the post was removed by Quade and I was warned.

That is the rule: anonymity rule here. No personal info posted.
You are correct above. The same should apply to aka Amazon.

Complaints have been filed.

Amazon uses a nym. Is anonymous. Shall we violate her
anonymity? I can. I can also file a complaint with her isp.

Belvins:
Regarding Danielle - I am not alone in feeling this child needs more supervision...and that is by NO means picking on the child.

YOU Belvins if you have ever been a PARENT and supposedly being aware of the situation should also support making the family aware - UNLESS the individual is a pawn set up by you to get attention.

Georger:
Both you and Blevins are acting like 8 yr olds. Could the 2 of you just call a truce for about 4 wks. PLEASE!

Neither one of you have spoke to the FBI and neither of you are informed and this includes Cook.

PLEASE both of you - please be very nice for about 4 wks - PLEASE. NO quibbling and Blevins no promotions.