47 47
quade

DB Cooper

These chutes were not Cossey's, but Hayden's, although Cossey was certainly the re-packer. Maybe the FBI got the chute info by taking notes when they arrived and by speaking to Cossey later. He would known their size, etc.

Cossey packed the chutes. As an FAA licensed rigger he would have filled out packing cards which remain with the chutes in special pockets designed to hold them. He would have entered, among other data, the date of the inspection/repack and his name and FAA number. The packing card would have listed the type and size of the canopy. He also would have threaded a ripcord pin and pin receiving cone with breakable twine and sealed the joined ends with a lead seal bearing symbols that would uniquely identify him.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Danielle1010

Oh yeah well f@@@ you you heard me

Meso and Moderators:

I am going to report this as "Spam" although that is probably not the correct way of putting this.

A vulnerable 16 year old kid has no business being on this thread and posting such messages as the one above.

Robert99

You asked me a question a couple of pages back that caused me to have to refer to the 2 spirals I kept in the first phase of my trying to unravel the past of Duane Weber.

This is NOT an answer to the question you asked, but this is something I wrote that I do not understand and do not remember talking to the man, but I did as there is a phone number and an accounting of the conversation.

I will ask this question of EVERYONE!

Who is Numa Bertel and what was this persons connection to the Skyjacking?

And who is Byrom Brown?

Notes I do NOT understand & do not know what it means. Those first yrs as I waited for the FBI to do their thing - was just search and take names and find the people and talk to them.

It is an accounting of my conversation with this Bertel. After 15 yrs these notes seem to have some bearing on the case - but in 1998 I knew very little about any of this.

I was stumbling blindly into the past and had no one to guide me.

Who were these individuals and what was their connection to the Cooper case? This per the notes seems like he was a journalist or someone who was involved in the early investigations.

After I know who he was - then I will reveal the notes....I do not understand them but some of you might. There is a telephone number for WA with it, but after 15 yrs is probably no good.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

He or she states:
"You mean they don't have copies?"
Then states "The Gov. took everything".

My notes after that indicate I am thinking cover-up, because then I meantion Tommy Gunn - a man who just did not exist as far as the FBI was concerned and the Goverment NEVER interviewed.

Yet, Duane and I had dinner with him and his girl friend. I contacted him by phone twice after the FBI did NOT do anything and then took my life in my hands by meeting with him on my own. I had been told he was a very very DANGEROUS man.

Tommy was the one who threatened me and told me Duane knew people in HIGH place and IF I wanted to be around to play with my grand kid - to destroy everything I had and not look Back!

Even the FBI ignored the threat!

My notes after the phone call with this Bertel state "The people are afraid for their lives - 1st Gunn and now Bertel - they are running scared - mouth sewn shut! Another STONE WALL!

In other word in looking back I actually did NOT connect my notes to things - so now after 16 yrs I do not know the meaning of some of the things I felt important to write down.

February of 1972 - Duane & MJ get into it and either he or she shot bullet holes in the roof.

No date but Elwood Reid contacted me about doing a book - He did write some kind of book, but I never read it.

I made a point NOT to read things - so I would not contaminate what I did know.

My notes then go where I did NOT want to go - all of the people I spoke to trying to get to James Earl Ray.

Lewis Garrison (he and I did talk).
Jake Jower (we did NOT get to talk)
FBI agent Donald Wilson - papers in Rays car.
James Maloney I find him a few months after he died.
Two Brother of James Earl Ray.
Jerry & John - one of them talked to me.

Then I contact Ed Brown a Piano Player at Eddie's Tavern - at that time I had NOT pulled the book with the girl on it.

Most of the people I spoke to in those early yrs are now deceased & I accumulated more stuff. NO one left who would understand all of it now.

I didn't have the money or the know how or means to just show up on the doors of these individual with photo and I didn't have the most condemning photos back then. The FBI not provided any assistance force me to search and to find...but, then with no one to hear me - it was like being lost in a forest.

"...NOTE I ASKED BRUCE IF HE PROVIDED HAYDEN A COPY FOR APPROVAL AND HE MADE NO ANSWER. Therefore BRUCIE's accounting is NOT accurate as I am sure if Hayden was aware BRUCIE was writing a book, he would have REQUIRED he had a final word on the accuracy of what Bruce was going to publish or make public."

Well, Mrs Cooper, there you go again - I have no recollection of you asking me anything about Norman Hayden. Why wouldn't I tell you exactly what I had heard from him and what I was doing with the information in terms of the Mountain News and my book?

After all, I am a very chatty guy.

Do I ever hide anything from you here? I think not.

I made Norman the same deal I made you and everyone else that I write about who share their email address with me - I send them a draft and ask for feedback in terms of veracity.

I always tell my sources that I am not giving them editorial authority as I only want their assistance on truthfulness - not grammar, style, or voice.

Hence, I shared a draft with Norman. I was surprised when he got very squeamish afterwards, and shocked when he eventually decided not to communicate with me, saying that he did not want to tangle with Earl Cossey and being called a liar in public. Norman told me he had friends in high places who would look askance at such behavior and he didn't want to risk losing their favor.

I have never heard from Norman again. He refuses to answer all emails and phone messages. However, I have heard in the Mountain News commentary section from a woman who claims to be a sister-in-law of Norman and says that he is not who he claims to be. However, she doesn't respond to my emails about this matter, and Norman offers no rebuttal or explanation for her charges.

Nevertheless, I am glad that Norman chose to speak with Bobby, and later cooperated fully with the WSHM.

A final word on final words. The author always has the final word. That is the rule. Hence, I have the final word in my book, and if you want the final word, then write your book. I have been encouraging you to do so for years.

As for my final word on Norman, I believe my account of Norman's actions are accurate. What specifically do you think I got wrong?

Or are you just castigating me on my manners, hygiene, and weasel-y behaviors, again?

After all, EVicki thinks the heady aroma of my writing trumps any stinkiness I might extrude, and I think she is a fine judge of male pheromones. Wouldn't you agree?

RobertMBlevins

'I have never heard from Norman again. He refuses to answer all emails and phone messages...'

But Bruce...it isn't good when you interview someone and when they see the results they don't want to talk to you again.

I thought your interview with Hayden, the one with the pictures was very good. I don't understand. I thought you were on good terms with him. I could ring him up tomorrow and he would take the call. Do you have questions?

The basic question of ownership, I think, is SETTLED. Hayden owned the two chutes, Cossey did not. Hayden didn't even have to go to court to get his chute back. He told me he just had a lawyer send a single letter, and the chute was returned after a time. Just the one letter he said. Obviously the FBI had a record on the ownership of the chute(s).

The information in the FBI report probably came from NWA, and possibly the rental agreement Hayden asked of NWA for the loan of the chutes. Hayden said NWA paid him the rental fees, but then he heard later the FBI was keeping the remaining chute as evidence. So...all those years later...Hayden decides he wants that Cooper chute back. Hey, I would have done the same thing. Then he donates it to WSHM anyway. His actions, his words in my opinion, are impeccable on this issue.

I don't have a beef with Norman. I'm just telling folks some more information about the guy before he gets anointed for sainthood.

I did offer Norman the option of talking to me "off the record," but he refused. I do think it is rude to not return emails or phone calls, and I honestly don't understand it because I had a great time with Norman, and I think he did with me and Bruce Thun as well.

But Norman has his quirks. It reminds me of you, Bobby, and how sensitive you are about me writing about Kenny and saying that he had troubling relationships with young men and boys, especially at-risk youth.

As for what Norman told you about the FBI, he told me a different story as I have told you a few times. Norman made it very clear that he had an adversarial relationship with the Bureau, loudly complaining at length about how he had to hire a lawyer to get his chute returned, and had to fight in a DC courtroom to do so. He also described in detail how obnoxious the FBI was in Seattle when they actually handed over the chute. Norman proudly re-enacted the encounter and shouted to the agent as he walked away from him, "Well don't ask me for nothin' ever again, either!"

So, clearly, Norman is back-peddling on this account of this episode, as he has revealed in his conversations with you. I guess he wants to protect some version of his image. Possibly those rich friends of his.

If you ever go visit with Norman, I'd be curious to hear what you think of his life-style. He currently lives in his work shop. It is very spacious, probably 10,000 sq feet, and he has his office converted to a bedroom. He also has a few vehicles and parks them in the shop as well. He also has a large power boat parked there.

His passion these days is making RV airplanes, and he has about 30 of them mounted on the walls in various states of remodeling and renovation. Some are quite large, with a few at a five-foot wing-span.

"I am a concerned grandmother of a grandchild with a similar condition - AND if your parents knew you were here in this adult forum - Do you think they would approve? My grand-daughter is 24 and I would NOT want her posting here....

I am concerned for your safety and your health and well being.
I am VERY concerned that if you are truely a young man with a disability that your internet actions & participation need to be monitored by your parents."

Brucie you took and twisted everything like you always do. If the child has permission to be here & is supervised - no problem!

My concern is for the safety of the child from internet bullies & those who might harm the child. This is after all an adult thread & not a medium geared for children nor are the protective barriers set up protect youthful poster from harm.

NOTHING I have said is picking on this child. JUST my concern that this is NOT emotionally healthy for him.

Jo Stated:

"...NOTE I ASKED BRUCE IF HE PROVIDED HAYDEN A COPY FOR APPROVAL AND HE MADE NO ANSWER. Therefore BRUCIE's accounting is NOT accurate as I am sure if Hayden was aware BRUCIE was writing a book, he would have REQUIRED he had a final word on the accuracy of what Bruce was going to publish or make public."

Brucie Replied:

Well, Mrs Cooper, there you go again - I have no recollection of you asking me anything about Norman Hayden. Why wouldn't I tell you exactly what I had heard from him and what I was doing with the information in terms of the Mountain News and my book?

I have never made a DEAL with you and I asked RIGHT here in this Thread after you made your post about your Hayden interview - if you had provided him written documentation regarding the article and submitted it to him for accuracy approval....

Your ENQUIRE attitude needs some REAL adjustments.

YOU know that the things you have written about me and state in your SICK way about me are NOT true, just as the horrible things you stated about Tina and her family are not true.

PLEASE - do NOT REPLY to my posts they are not here for you or to be used by you. I have enough going on in my life right now without your the SICK perverted and replusive manners & writing to deal with....you do NOT know what telling the truth is about! YOU can't even get a second interview!

BruceSmith

I did offer Norman the option of talking to me "off the record," but he refused. I do think it is rude to not return emails or phone calls, and I honestly don't understand it because I had a great time with Norman, and I think he did with me and Bruce Thun as well.

As for what Norman told you about the FBI, he told me a different story as I have told you a few times.

So, clearly, Norman is back-peddling on this account of this episode, as he has revealed in his conversations with you. I guess he wants to protect some version of his image. Possibly those rich friends of his.

Well, Brucie - if he is not returning your calls or emails - do YOU NOT GET THE MESSAGE. Perhaps he read your ARTICLE and it was so inaccurate he chose to just NOT talk to you again.

You made it sound good for the thread but I would PUT MONEY on what Norman says to others about what you wrote.

YOU are just a creep and history is NOT about your creepy sick ideas you intrude into every interview you make and when YOUR VICTIM reads what you write - they can't sue someone who has nothing...they just do NOT allow you to talk to them nor will they be in the same room with you.

You do NOT get second interviews and people ASK you to leave - WONDER WHY!

Well, it does not do me well to try to post with BRUCIE around - he just gets me so upset I forget why I am even here.

In the spirals I found another reference and this time it says
San Diego Air Craft and then under that is Southern Air Lines Seattle/Moreno. She is focused in her interview when the FBI agent came to her home.

Duane Weber & Coffet are facing Court Martials at the same time.
bother are in the same places at the same time...Just useless info but interesting tid bits.

Duane had mentioned James Brown and Coffelt to me in the early 80's before we moved to VA. We lived in the Atlanta are from 1982 to 1983.
Duane was gone a lot of that time.
I was working in an office in Atlanta.

Exwife mentions living in S.Carolina and he goes to N. Carolina a lot. She says something about Jackson Air Force Base - WHERE IS THAT?

During this time she never sees a contract - when an agent does an app they have to do the paper work to turn it in. He is gone for 4 to 6 wks at a time but sends her money!

THIS was the ODD part. NO contracts and he is gone for wks! That is just not how it is in the life of insurance sales.

She states he was in GREAT shape and send me a picture of him during that time...he is swimming laps when he is home with her.

In 1971 & 1972 they buy 2 new cars.
A Dodge Swinger and Dodge Grimly - he paided CASH! Can't believe that was actually written in the log book.
I had put these old spirals away and just did NOT go back. It is all here.

The man was NOT working - in 1971 so how did they afford to pay for 2 cars with CASH!

She mentions a mystery guy at the Flea market they set up at.

Claimes they separated in Nov and Dec of 1971 but he calls her begging her to come back for New Yrs 1972 - and they go to N.Y. He is still struggling with the leg he hurt while they were separated!!!!!!!!!! Duh!

He had a gash on his head. One of his bosses remember this also.

She reverts back to the earlier yrs and states in this conversation that before his last residency in prison in 1966 they had been on the run for over a yr - Phoenix and CA and Fl and WA....He made a trip alone to what she believes was Mexicon and left her in San Franciso for a WK. I have learned that the 2 of them spent some time in the Spokane area during their roaming...this came out in a conversation with Phil after I married Duane and while we lived in Co. His friend had offered him a position there - but Duane said he could never go back to Spokana, but he clammed up when I prodded for a reason.

"...You really should not allege someone as a child molester without at least a single witness to back it up, or a single complaint about it...."

A good point, and here's my rebuttal:

Geoffrey Gray has shown repeatedly in his writings that Kenny invited run-away boys to stay in his home for extended periods of time. During their stay he took them to dinner in restaurants and gave them exotic gifts from the Orient.

If that is not "troubling" behavior, then what is it? I have repeatedly asked you to describe it in terms that you might find more suitable, but all I've ever heard from you was that Kenny was a nice guy who was trying to help some kids.

Sorry, Bobby, but that is too naive for me to consider.

Let me ask you this: If your son ran away from you, would you be comfortable if they spent some time with a guy like Kenny and got treated to the good life?

Where would you draw the line? You'd be okay with Kenny, but how about Bernie? How about me? How about Galen, or Georger, or Josie?

Also for child molesters, I agree most are not gay. In fact, the greatest danger of molestation is from men who are known and trusted by the family - parish priests, neighbors, fathers, uncles, brothers, Penn State coaches, etc.

At the time of the 1971 skyjacking,
the stepsons of Duane Weber both live in WASHINGTON STATE.

One was in Bremont, WA
and the other in Washougal, WA
There was an incident report involving the stepson, the mother and the step father.....yet the FBI ignored this, because the ages did NOT fit....DUH!
There was just an incident report!
But it is there - or it WAS?

RobertMBlevins

"...You really should not allege someone as a child molester without at least a single witness to back it up, or a single complaint about it...."

Geoffrey Gray has shown repeatedly in his writings that Kenny invited run-away boys to stay in his home for extended periods of time. During their stay he took them to dinner in restaurants and gave them exotic gifts from the Orient.

If that is not "troubling" behavior, then what is it? I have repeatedly asked you to describe it in terms that you might find more suitable, but all I've ever heard from you was that Kenny was a nice guy who was trying to help some kids.

Let me ask you this: If your son ran away from you, would you be comfortable if they spent some time with a guy like Kenny and got treated to the good life?

Where would you draw the line? You'd be okay with Kenny, but how about Bernie? How about me? How about Galen, or Georger, or Josie?

Also for child molesters, I agree most are not gay. In fact, the greatest danger of molestation is from men who are known and trusted by the family - parish priests, neighbors, fathers, uncles, brothers, Penn State coaches, etc.

He also bought Dawn Androsko a wall clock from Japan. I don't think he tried to have sex with her. ;)

Geoff Gray's article from the NY Magazine addresses this issue with an interview he did with one of those boys, Kenneth McWilliams. 'Mac' was left the lot out back of the house after KC died. Nowhere does Mac say anything about inappropriate behavior with any of the runaways that Kenny took in sometimes. He said that KC had relationships occasionally with guys his own age, some of them old Army buddies. Shall I quote the passages for you? As far as 'inviting' the only mention of that was when KC invited one kid to stop sleeping in the laundromat and let him stay at the house for a while.

I never interviewed Mac myself, but I did interview his ex-wife in Puyallup. She said the same thing. KC was NOT engaging in inappropriate behavior, and Geoff Gray says nothing about this in either his book or in his article. You are misquoting him.

You want to hint around that Kenny Christiansen had sex with young boys? That's a pretty strong allegation when you haven't a single witness, nor any mention of such a thing by either Kenny's neighbors, or his friends. No police reports, no complaints by a parent, nothing. Nothing from people who knew him well for decades. And I asked directly about it with every witness except Bernie Geestman. Why? Because I read the Geoff Gray article, too.

You want to talk about slandering someone when they are no longer around to defend themselves? It's one thing to point to them as possibly being DB Cooper, and quite another to call them a child molester. Dig yourself an actual witness or a single allegation from anyone in Kenny's life to back up your accusation, or chalk it up to a post under Speculation. You can leave that crap in your book if you wish. But you haven't a shred of evidence to back up the idea that Kenny molested kids. Just because he was gay, doesn't make him a child molester. Kenny was described by practically everyone who knew him as low-key, a 'nice guy,' and other positive comments. If he had been engaging in the things you describe, I would have found out a long time ago.

But you haven't a shred of evidence to back up the idea that
Kenny molested kids

No, but what you do have is behavior which is consistent
with what is known as predatory grooming behavior.

All it will take is one witness saying he molested me or X, and
that's it.

None of this may have a damned thing to do with whether he
was DBC or not! What it does have to do with is the way you
conduct socalled research, or fleasearch, as the case
may be and has been before in your case. You scratch one itch
then go on to the next, then eventually come back to the first,
and it never is research!

RobertMBlevins

He also bought Dawn Androsko a wall clock from Japan. I don't think he tried to have sex with her. ;)

Geoff Gray's article from the NY Magazine addresses this issue with an interview he did with one of those boys, Kenneth McWilliams. 'Mac' was left the lot out back of the house after KC died. Nowhere does Mac say anything about inappropriate behavior with any of the runaways that Kenny took in sometimes. He said that KC had relationships occasionally with guys his own age, some of them old Army buddies. Shall I quote the passages for you? As far as 'inviting' the only mention of that was when KC invited one kid to stop sleeping in the laundromat and let him stay at the house for a while.

I never interviewed Mac myself, but I did interview his ex-wife in Puyallup. She said the same thing. KC was NOT engaging in inappropriate behavior, and Geoff Gray says nothing about this in either his book or in his article. You are misquoting him.

You want to hint around that Kenny Christiansen had sex with young boys? That's a pretty strong allegation when you haven't a single witness, nor any mention of such a thing by either Kenny's neighbors, or his friends. No police reports, no complaints by a parent, nothing. Nothing from people who knew him well for decades. And I asked directly about it with every witness except Bernie Geestman. Why? Because I read the Geoff Gray article, too.

You want to talk about slandering someone when they are no longer around to defend themselves? It's one thing to point to them as possibly being DB Cooper, and quite another to call them a child molester. Dig yourself an actual witness or a single allegation from anyone in Kenny's life to back up your accusation, or chalk it up to a post under Speculation. You can leave that crap in your book if you wish. But you haven't a shred of evidence to back up the idea that Kenny molested kids. Just because he was gay, doesn't make him a child molester. Kenny was described by practically everyone who knew him as low-key, a 'nice guy,' and other positive comments. If he had been engaging in the things you describe, I would have found out a long time ago.

But you haven't a shred of evidence to back up the idea that
Kenny molested kids

that's it.

None of this may have a damned thing to do with whether Kenny
may be. You scratch one itch then go on to the next, finally
come back to the first, in and endless cycle of scratching the
surface of things never solving anything. It's just a motion you
go through like the headless horseman looking for his head! And
we are supposed to applaud and issue you kudos and be nice
which means 'compliant'! It's a totally fucked up way of doing
business and anything but 'nice' on your part. What it actually is
is "ruthless" on your part. You can call it 'being nice' if you want
but the corrosive effect of how you do things is very apparent
and has taken a toll on everyone concerned.
;)

Blevins & Georger:

"No References to Pedophilia
References to pedophilia can only be made in a factual context or in discussion of certain political and social issues. Outside of those limited contexts Dropzone.com will have a zero-tolerance policy to pedophilia and any reference thereto will be removed without explanation.
"

One Gay Couple I know have 2 of the most beautiful and well behaved children I have ever met (one girl and one boy). They are a great couple and great Dads --- and the children are well adjusted. Both parents are extremely intelligent and productive.
Their children are the most important part of their lives.

NOW it is time to end the subject about KC's sexual preference and any other disussions pertaining to such events....IT is totally irrevelant to the subject of who Cooper was.

END OF SUBJECT!

STAY on the subject of the crime - none of you are qualified to approve or disapprove of a life style you "THOUGHT" KC may have participated in...

P.S.
Kenny was always know as a sweet nice person - not a depressed or angry person.

KC does NOT fit the description nor the profile of Cooper and had NO convictions - not even a parking ticket! GIVE IT A BREAK!

Additional P.S.

Georger I tried to PM you, but you are not accepting PM's - SO I had to post the rule in the DZ.

You were SET up....
You took the BAIT!
Be very careful how you reply on
This subject...note how tediously
Blevins makes his statements
when addressing these things.

Just read your previous post before I made my last one ...we are on the same track and that is to STOP the offensive postings by Blevins as he attempts to soil the life of an very nice young man named Kenny Christainsen.

RobertMBlevins

'But you haven't a shred of evidence to back up the idea that
Kenny molested kids

that's it.

None of this may have a damned thing to do with whether Kenny
may be. You scratch one itch then go on to the next, finally
come back to the first, in and endless cycle of scratching the
surface of things never solving anything. It's just a motion you
go through like the headless horseman looking for his head! And
we are supposed to applaud and issue you kudos and be nice
which means 'compliant'! It's a totally fucked up way of doing
business and anything but 'nice' on your part. What it actually is
is "ruthless" on your part. You can call it 'being nice' if you want
but the corrosive effect of how you do things is very apparent
and has taken a toll on everyone concerned...'

What toll? A toll on you? You either don't know a damned thing about how I work in interviews or info-gathering, or you just don't care.

We have literally hundreds of pictures, documents, witness statements, and notebooks filled to the brim with (you guessed it) NOTES. Most of them are pretty well organized now. If anyone I questioned feels 'stressed' it certainly isn't because of me. What's pissing YOU off is that we're now working with Geestman's family as well, and not telling you a thing about the details. Too bad.

You have no idea what you are talking about here. Except in the case of Bernie Geestman, I am free to re-interview almost anyone I have interviewed previously. They are always free to say no, but most would say yes. In fact, you have a lot of nerve harping on me about this when the only thing I ever suggested regarding Christiansen is the same thing you've been doing with other suspects...investigating him as possibly being DB Cooper, which might actually make him a hero to almost everyone except law enforcement.

On the other hand, when it is convenient for you, then you go along with the idea of accusing Christiansen of being a child molester...a person who would certainly be universally hated by nearly everyone. It's a cheap shot, and not fair to his family. We're not talking about proof, or even a lack of real evidence. We're talking about something completely made up without even a WHISPER of the slightest evidence, even after multiple interviews with people who not only knew Christiansen, but in some cases LIVED WITH HIM for years.

You want to go down that road with Bruce Smith, feel free. It's one thing investigate a guy for Cooper with the full cooperation of his family, and quite another to start tossing out unsubstantiated bullshit like that. And that's exactly what it is, Georger...BULLSHIT. I've interviewed more than 65 people who knew Christiansen very well. You can't be a 'nice guy' and a child molester at the same time. Being gay is not a crime, and even McWilliams never saw any evidence of what Bruce hints about Christiansen. In fact, McWilliams told Geoff Gray that KC had adult relationships, not with kids. From what I know of KC, (and that is actually MORE than Geoff Gray knows because he never talked to the people who knew Kenny the best, although I updated him later) Kenny just liked helping kids out sometimes.

Doesn't mean he raped them, sir. There was absolutely no hint of inappropriate behavior on his part. NONE.

These things I discussed above are much of the reason I cut people like you and Smith out of the information loop. I no longer trust Cooperland or so-called Cooper Royalty because some of you need more than two hands to grind the many axes you carry. Some of you will stoop to the lowest stuff imaginable in pathetic attempts to discredit others. That's your way. What's really bothering you is the idea we might be right. In the world of Cooperland, that is the ultimate fear. That some renegade, a newcomer like me, might be able to figure it out and all your work would have been for nothing. It is the worst possible outcome for you, so you will try almost anything to avoid that. You know this, and so do I. Your very words have proven that easily. You've gone after Gayla, AB Books in general, our housecleaning biz, and just about everything else that has zip to do with KC or Cooper. And when you did that, you sacrificed both credibility - and in my humble opinion - a bit of character.

When we finally wrap our current investigation into Christiansen, I will present what we have on him, but not a second earlier. Then you can attempt to shred it all you like based on its merits, or the lack of same. Nothing you say will stop that, or even slow it down for a moment. But like I said before I wouldn't worry. Many have been investigated and so far none of the suspects has panned out. Kenny might join their ranks as well.

OK. Thanks for the advisory.

Boots n pants. Pants n boots. Boots n pants. Pants n boots.

AFLAC!

;)