47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

***Georger says in part:

'I call you a troll because you are a troll.

You have admitted to intimidation, pressuring people, and
harassment in emails you have sent to various people! You have admitted it here on Dropzone.

So you can drop the pretense Blevins. It only makes you look more twisted...'

I don't 'harass' people in emails, and I never have. Show me one place where I 'admitted that at Dropzone'. I'm about the most polite guy going in an email. I don't 'intimidate' people either. I don't think I've ever 'pressured' anyone in an interview to my knowledge. It gets poor results. Easy for you to toss out the tags when it suits you, doesn't it?

But then...you have a long history of doing this at Dropzone.

'That is not what I said. Go back and read my post again.'

Actually, you DID. Your words speak for themselves. Your history is already known.

Actually, you (and this) is a zero sum game.

How do all zero sum games end?

Entropy defines the end.

Participants just walk away at some point, with nothing.

You are then left with the hoary task of starting the game all
over again or the game end even for you, and this is exactly
what you have done dozens of times since 2010. Each ending is
a new beginning, in your mind. The energy require gets
greater each time. You must be pretty exhausted by now.!
Funny.. Crap in - crap out. No gain. Start game over, again....
crap becomes crappier each time for you. No gain. Start again.
Crappier than the last time.

Since to know who you are an idiot. Zero sum game.

Same conclusion every time. No other possibility.

Zero sum game is all you have and are.

That is the only HISTORY involved here.

Danielle1010

Can't believe I'm never gonna see you again on dropzone after your done

Don't worry, Andy. Robert has been saying he's done with Cooper and leaving DropZone almost since the time he got on here. Go back and read his posts all the way back to September 2010. You can have Robert's going away party when you're 40! ;)

Also, I thought of Danielle1010's posts when I saw this:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11313755/man-charged-urinating-art-modell-grave

(A man arrested for urinating on Art Modell's grave)

Blevins writes:

Christiansen's family is behind us 100%. It isn't 'slander'. They just want to know the truth about him. We're trying to find out.

Blevins, I have a question for you. How do you, or KC's grieving family, manage to get his height from 5'8" up to 6'0"?

Have you developed a new snake oil product to produce those missing 4 inches of height? If so, forget KC and just sell the snake oil. You'll make a lot more money that way.

Robert99

Robert99

Blevins writes:

Christiansen's family is behind us 100%. It isn't 'slander'. They just want to know the truth about him. We're trying to find out.

Blevins, I have a question for you. How do you, or KC's grieving family, manage to get his height from 5'8" up to 6'0"?

Have you developed a new snake oil product to produce those missing 4 inches of height? If so, forget KC and just sell the snake oil. You'll make a lot more money that way.

Robert99

That is handled by Reason #18 on Rev Bobby Blev's "25-Reasons
Why". Reason #18 says: "Things look taller in the cabins of
airplanes because airplane cabins are long and round, ie. a
cylinder. Human perceptual optics changes in the cabins of
airplane." Blevins says this has been fully documented in
experiments he performed in his old Subaru which is white and
therefore not massaginated.

Rev. Bobby Blev says it's a common confirmed experience. Only
the blessed may partake of the full ramifications of it, however.
For that you need special eBlev training. Email Gayla at R&G
Housecleaning or Connie at Auburn Good Ole Days for details and
a brochure.

The Blevins 'Cabin Claim' is a zero-sum game, however. In need
of constant revision and reassertion daily, not unlike staying on
medication daily in order to maintain proper metabolic levels and
the proper frame of mind and experiential reference.

In Reason #25 the goode Rev. housecleaner-editor Blevins
further requires a small transformation: the Blevins Vertical
Transform. This transform must be applied to all physical
data of the real world. Simply multiply all data in the vertical axis
by c(x) = 1.0735. Thus the vertical height of Kenny was actually
seen as 6ft 1 inch vs 5ft 8inches, as seen by customers and
crew in the cabin on Flight No.305. It works! And Rev. Blevins is
actually correct in his revision of physical data attributed to D.B.
Cooper.

Further Blevins Transforms are in the works.

Rumor has it that Rev. Blevins intends to show that Cooper was
actually an 'ape' of unknown species, sent by Kenny and
Geestman to hijack Flight 305, in their steade!

Stay tuned!

B|

Gee...here is another one. Has anyone heard of this new suspect, Duane Dick Jarman? I like this following passage in the article.

Walsh is currently accepting interviews with the press and can be contacted at dbcooperfinalsuspect(at)gmail(dot)com

and

Additionally, Walsh has personal documents of Jarman's that could potentially be analyzed for fingerprints and matched to the hijacker. The F.B.I. and other law enforcement agencies will likely have a mug shot of Jarman on file that can be shown to one of the flight attendants who saw Cooper to get a positive facial identification as well.

An interview with the FBI? ....Good luck with that! (personal experience).

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/pr/2102123#ixzz39dsjNJx6
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

EVickiW

Gee...here is another one. Has anyone heard of this new suspect, Duane Dick Jarman? I like this following passage in the article.

Walsh is currently accepting interviews with the press and can be contacted at dbcooperfinalsuspect(at)gmail(dot)com

and

Additionally, Walsh has personal documents of Jarman's that could potentially be analyzed for fingerprints and matched to the hijacker. The F.B.I. and other law enforcement agencies will likely have a mug shot of Jarman on file that can be shown to one of the flight attendants who saw Cooper to get a positive facial identification as well.

An interview with the FBI? ....Good luck with that! (personal experience).

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/pr/2102123#ixzz39dsjNJx6

Interesting. Good links at his homepage! One video has Blevins
telling the interviewer he "could" entertain Gosset as a suspect!
That contradicts all of Blevins' statements ever made here at DZ!
I guess he has one set of stances for us, another stance in
public? Why?

Also some nice interviews with Cook on vid via the homepage link.

According to Cook the FBI wants one of three things -

(a) a dna match - probably a mtdna Codis-13 match.
(b) finger print match.
(c) Cooper twenties, solidly linked to a suspect.

Sounds reasonable.

Hello everyone! A new Cooper fan reports for duty.

I have no idea if these things have already been covered but here are my points:

1. If Cooper was a professional skydiver, why didn't he bring his own rig on board? I guess airlines were not too strict about hand luggage back in the 1970s.

2. Would it be possible to drive the DNA samples obtained from the tie through the databases searching for a partial match, i.e. child or brother? The way they did in Grim sleeper case: http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/familys-dna-led-police-grim-sleeper-serial-killer/story?id=11116381

RPG83

I have no idea if these things have already been covered but here are my points:

1. If Cooper was a professional skydiver, why didn't he bring his own rig on board? I guess airlines were not too strict about hand luggage back in the 1970s.

2. Would it be possible to drive the DNA samples obtained from the tie through the databases searching for a partial match, i.e. child or brother? The way they did in Grim sleeper case: http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/familys-dna-led-police-grim-sleeper-serial-killer/story?id=11116381

Clicky

and....

I wonder if the FBI lab at Quantico have considered taking the DNA sample from the tie and randomly run it though CODIS or the Missing Person DNA familial database. I do know that when an officer from the DOJ approached SA Curtis Eng it is given to Ayn Dietrich the Seattle FBI PIO and she sends out a pre-written "Thank you for your interest, but we will call you" email.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

RPG83

To your last, theoretically yes. Practically speaking, not sure -
would need more concrete info. What the FBI apparently has is
a mtdna partial profile which may mean (technically) at least 7
markers specified to a statistically acceptable level out of a full
13 node markers required for a full profile using the Codis-13
system (vs CODIS-22 system used in Europe).

Do you understand what Im saying?

Here's a link: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/lab/biometric-analysis/codis/codis-and-ndis-fact-sheet

There are also a large number of internet sites that explain the
CODIS system, how dna is collected and processed, how and
what reliable dna matches are - avail yourself of that info.

EVickiW

***Hello everyone! A new Cooper fan reports for duty.

Clicky

and....

I wonder if the FBI lab at Quantico have considered taking the DNA sample from the tie and randomly run it though CODIS or the Missing Person DNA familial database. I do know that when an officer from the DOJ approached SA Curtis Eng it is given to Ayn Dietrich the Seattle FBI PIO and she sends out a pre-written "Thank you for your interest, but we will call you" email.

Becuz: they wont give out specific info. Would you!? There are
legal and privacy issues not to mention technical issues not
easily explained by agents not trained to delve into such info.

Would you want some untrained agent "speculating" about your Dad's test results, if any? I wouldn't!

EVickiW

Clicky

and....

Your clicky brings up this interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsuE_2f-fyM

An interview by one Clyde Lewis of one: RobertMBlevins,
whoever he is!

Is this the same RobertMBlevins that has been posting
here since 2010? The interview sounds like some other person!

In this interview Blevins seems to accept the possibility that
Gossett might be DBC, and Cook is a legitimate researcher. Good
grief! This is a complete reversal of the RMBlevins we have
known here, by his own words no less.

It's a shocking revelation. Can this be the same guy? What
accounts for this huge discrepancy in personalities? Or, is
someone else posting under RMB's name here at Dropzone?

Here is the interview url again: have a look!

Pay special attention to the interviewee's "demeanor".
Deer caught in headlights and not to happy about it? Maybe it is
the same guy? The real RobertMBlevins? The real Robert
M. Blevins brought down to Earth and revealed?

Thank you Vicki for the clarifying look into reality!

The ebook is $5.99 at Amazon. I have less than 100 pages left in the Jack Reacher book I am currently on. I may take a small break from Reacher and check out this one. (Tom Cruise was a horrible choice to play Reacher. In the books, Reacher is 6'5" and blond headed. That's about as big a stretch as making KC out to be Cooper).
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

RPG83

Greetings RPG83 and welcome to The Show.

Here is what I know concerning your questions:

1. Parachutes -

Whether DB Cooper used his own parachute is open to some speculation since no one saw him actually jump. He may have had his own chute if he or someone else brought it on board at MSP, Spokane, Missoula, or even DC - all prior stops to Portland. However, no one saw him bring it on board at Portland, and Tina Mucklow reported that he put on a parachute soon after takeoff, so presumably he jumped with that one.

The question of the parachutes is huge and hotly debated. Major questions still are unresolved - such as who owned them, how they got to Sea-Tac, and if Earl Cossey's murder in 2013 was tied into Norjak somehow, as Coss steadfastly claimed the chutes were his.

When we find Cooper, we'll certainly ask him about this important aspect of the case. (smile).

2. DNA:

When I asked Norjak case agent Larry Carr about the DNA in 2008, he told me that the FBI had a partial sample from epithelial cells taken from the metal clasp on the tie. Carr freely admitted that the cells - and DNA - could be anybody's such as an FBI agent who put on the tie, etc. Remember, the tie was four days late getting to the evidence locker in Seattle and no one know where it was over the T-Day holiday, or at least no one is publicly talking about it.

However, the bigger question is what happened to the cigarette butts Cooper left on the plane, which are the most ideal source of DNA.

Again, Carr admitted here on the DZ that the Bureau had lost the butts - presumably after they were tested at Quantico in 2002, as is reported by KIRO-TV in Seattle, and witnessed by Cooper researchers Ron and Pat Forman. Hence, we have multiple mysteries about the DNA - who lost the ciggies, who lost the DNA report developed from the ciggies, and lastly why weren't the ciggies in the evidence locker at Seattle, as Carr reported that they were in the control of the FBI office in Salt Lake City.

Presumably the butts ended up in Utah because when Flight 305 landed in Reno, Nevada, the hundreds of LE awaiting DB were led by Red Campbell, the SAC from Vegas. So, possibly Red also took the tie home that weekend to show the folks, etc....

So, if CODIS can tell us anything about DB Cooper's DNA, possibly we'll know more about the activities of the FBI through the decades, especially Red and the good ole boys from LV.

Yup, Duane did it, but the other Duane, apparently.

In the very near future, I go to chat with the investigator who solved Norjak, Dean P Walsh. Full report to follow....

This case is so vast we're beginning to replicate -

- Two RHs

- Two Duanes (No 'w' no 'y'.)

- Two G's (G-1 from Iowa, and G-2 from Fairbanks)

- But still only one Cousin Brucie. Thank Gawd!*

* As far as I know, pending corrective action from G-1.

Robert99

Jo, If Blevins posts aren't "spam", then they are at least "baloney". And so are yours.

Robert99

Well, Robert:

Did you ever talk to the Gate Agent - I did in 1997 or 1998?

Have you spoke with William Mitchell?
I have many times....and prior to the time I went public.

The contacts after I went public most of you know about. NO computer just raw guts and a telephone.

My note from my conversation with Mitchell at that time.

Lower lip pout - well, Duane had that.

Others:
Rick Jordan Federal Camp at Kooshia in Dupont, WA. phone number 253-512 xxxxx
I believe he is deceased now. I had his phone number and address.

Washougal City Police
Bobby Reeves - regarding Jones
Creek and a Cell tower and a school teachers cabin.

Rick McClure - National Archives
Prisoner Commitment Log
Record Group 129
Record of the Bureau of Prisons.
List of folders by titles.

Redmond, Or and Metford experiment Oninaki, WA and Okanoga, WA at the North Camp.

Ph numeber 306 526 xxxx probably out of date.

Richard Kessler - WA/gov

McNeal Island
Stilacoom, WA.
Community Program.

Larch Mt. Correctional Yacote Baleey, WA.

Ann Diestel Archivist.

Nichole:
Re: Ronnie biggs of The Great Train Robbery wishing to speak with me

Elwood Reid - way before the jerk wrote his NASTY book. There was so many bad words in it I didn't read it - I left that one up to Duane's brother. He contacted me and I didn't like him very well.

Damn Knoss found me thru Mr. H.

Conversation with the co-pilot
Left the ground at 7:37
200 Knotts
8:05 Last word from Cooper
8:12 Oscillation in Cabin.

I do not indicate my source but it was over the phone - presumably with the co-pilot.

Might have been talking to Mr. H.

Thankgiving day kids are fishing in the search area - it was not cold.

Still raining on Sunday - where are NO the freezing rains and Temperature other have ranted about.

I am taking these notes from those involved and on the ground that night.

Duane's stepson's lived in the state of WA (both in the service there) ....at the time of the crime.

They go visit the son in 1968/1969/1970 and get arrested....evidently there was NO booking or record. IT was all 3 of them.

OR did the the FBI actually know where and what to look under...I found it, but YRS after the FBI dismissed Duane....the ages were NOT correct - but 3 individuals in one arrest with the 3 correct names.

How many of the so called writers about their subject actually ever spoke to a fraction of the individuals I actually spoke with more than one time....and I that was only in the beginning portion of the search - I still did not have a computer...nor did I acquire one until 2000.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

2001 spoke to Ken Nuestel in St. Paul

Jerry Matwig part a group of jumpers (impaired arm) stayed on their own (I am assuming that was in the war zone) - late 50's. Too many yrs and I did NOT clarifiy my notes after the discussion - - Well, who would have thought it would still be going on 13 yrs later?Owned a twin Beech DC3 was killed. Flew drugs and salmon. Arrested in Cloud with 60K.

I do not know what the HELL this was and who the conversation was with.

Exwife states that for 2 months they worked for San Diego Aircraft in CA - now do not understand what yr the note are referring to. They were all over the map from 1962 to 1966 & when he get out of Jefferson - lots of contacts in the area...when the time is over they go to CO and then to N.Orleans. In NEW Orleans he is gone much of the time....the 2 boys join the service leaving them with the 7 yr and 13 yr old...and go to ATLANTA when Herricance Camile blew in.

1971 - he takes any job he can get.
They are scratching by...yet in 1972 - they buy 2 new CARS? Duhhh!

Then in May 1971 they go separate ways - Duane has a new HONEY and NEW teeth.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

BruceSmith

Presumably the butts ended up in Utah because when Flight 305 landed in Reno, Nevada, the hundreds of LE awaiting DB were led by Red Campbell, the SAC from Vegas. So, possibly Red also took the tie home that weekend to show the folks, etc....

So, if CODIS can tell us anything about DB Cooper's DNA, possibly we'll know more about the activities of the FBI through the decades, especially Red and the good ole boys from LV.

How do you know "Red Campbell took the tie home to show
folks"?

Or are you just making that part up?

Are you alleging the dna the FBI is Red Campbel's and not
Cooper's?

:S:|

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Your clicky brings up this interview:

An interview by one Clyde Lewis of one: RobertMBlevins,
whoever he is!

Is this the same RobertMBlevins that has been posting
here since 2010? The interview sounds like some other person!

In this interview Blevins seems to accept the possibility that
Gossett might be DBC, and Cook is a legitimate researcher. Good
grief! This is a complete reversal of the RMBlevins we have
known here, by his own words no less.

It's a shocking revelation. Can this be the same guy? What
accounts for this huge discrepancy in personalities? Or, is
someone else posting under RMB's name here at Dropzone?

Here is the interview url again: have a look!

Pay special attention to the interviewee's "demeanor".
Deer caught in headlights and not to happy about it? Maybe it is
the same guy? The real RobertMBlevins? The real Robert
M. Blevins brought down to Earth and revealed?

Thank you Vicki for the clarifying look into reality!'

Yes, thank you Vicki. I remember this interview. It wasn't exactly an on-the-spot interview. We had some limited discussion while setting up for it.

And sure...I remember admitting the possibility that Gossett might be Cooper. Just like KC, neither have been proven to be the hijacker. You may not believe it, but I do keep an open mind about these things. Just because I think KC is a more likely suspect, doesn't negate the idea it could be someone else. Since they knew, and I knew...that I had done a book saying KC might be the guy, I wasn't going to take a cheap shot just to promote KC then and there. Seemed like bad manners.

Also, I didn't want to say anything disparaging about Mr. Cook personally. At that time, he wasn't going around spouting lies about the relationship between Skipp Porteous and myself, as he did recently. So I had nothing against the guy.

(By the way, Georger...did you ever ask Cook to produce those alleged emails he said he had from Porteous? FYI: Porteous said he hasn't emailed Cook in years and that Cook was lying after Porteous examined his posts I sent him via screenshots. He wasn't even angry about it. Just said he was disappointed in Cook.)

At the time of the interview, Clyde Lewis and the other guy (forget his name but he's on the video I did at the same event) were all doing interviews with about anyone they thought was interesting.

Sure...Gossett could be Cooper. You bet he could. Proving it is another matter. I know this from experience. The only disparaging thing I ever said about Cook's investigation (prior to his BS about Porteous) was that I thought the Janet Story was ridiculous, that a picture taken of Gossett 18 months after the hijacking doesn't remotely look like Cooper, and that he had (so far) chased some dead end leads. Like the money in Vancouver, the golden key, and Gossett's kids being the only real witnesses. And maybe describing someone as being 'obsessed with road flares' was a bit of a stretch. ;)

Some guy says:

"Also, I didn't want to say anything disparaging about Mr. Cook personally. At that time, he wasn't going around spouting lies about the relationship between Skipp Porteous and myself, as he did recently. So I had nothing against the guy."

Well that video is dated: Published on Dec 8, 2012. Not sure
when it was done however, your bashing of Cook here at
Dropzone precedes 'Published on Dec 8, 2012' by years
That can easily be proved.

Another zero sum game by "Some Guy" who says: "So I had
nothing against the guy."

You need to get a clock and a calendar, Some Guy.

:D

"...How many of the so called writers about their subject actually ever spoke to a fraction of the individuals I actually spoke with more than one time...."

Jo - and how many writers talked to a source at the same time you were? Like Us! With Jane and her husband Lee. I was talking to him at the front door and you were talking to Jane in the kitchen. How is that for synchronicity?

We must be quantumly entangled. Whoa.

How do you know "Red Campbell took the tie home to show
folks"?

Are you alleging the dna the FBI is Red Campbell's and not
Cooper's?

Nope. Just speculating.

You got any ideas where the tie was over the Thanksgiving Day Holiday weekend?

Any ideas on whose epithelial cells were on the clasp?

Any ideas on where the ciggies are? Where the ciggie-DNA report is?

Just askin', G-1.

After all, the FBI is a family biz, so to speak.

Just sayin'.

By the way, G-1, Calame says that none of the G-men he and Rhodes talked to said anything about a tie. No one saw it, and no one retrieved it for evidence. You got an opinion on that?

In case you know any of Red's relatives, please tell them I say hello, and if they're up for it, I'd love to talk.

As always, you can call me anytime... 360. 832. Six-Two-Four-Eight.

Duane-2 may not be DB Cooper.

Just read Sean Patrick Walsh's book, which is really an essay about a family friend.

No solid evidence, and the circumstantial stuff is pretty thin - handwriting and the like - a letter to his grandmother in 1968 and "Letter #4 from DB Cooper," which was the one from the Province newspaper in BC.

But Sean and I are meeting for beers tomorrow, so we might be able to solve the case by this time tomorrow night if all goes well and he keeps buyin'.

Or, I just meet with G-2 on Saturday as planned in A-burn.

Stay tuned!

In the meantime, here's the gist:

Duane Dick Jarman was a con-man, an alcoholic, and an inmate at Cowlitz jail during the 1960s on charges not revealed. Sean's grandfather met Jarman at AA in Kelso, took him home for a din-din, and eventually Duane became a valued family friend.

However, in 1968 Jarman disappeared.

Nevertheless, a handwriting expert says there is an 80% match on the handwriting of Duane between a letter to Sean's Granny and the letter from the BC newspaper.

Also, no physical attributes of Duane discussed. DoB was 1936, so Duane was 35 in 1971. No pix, height, weight, etc, revealed.

So, Sean has a lot of work to do....

skyjack71

Exwife states that for 2 months they worked for San Diego Aircraft in CA - now do not understand what yr the note are referring to.

Jo, Specifically what job functions did Duane perform when he was supposedly working for San Diego Aircraft? Don't give me a run around on this point. Just the facts, Jo. Give you answer some thought before replying. I imagine you can figure out why.

Robert99

BruceSmith

***How do you know "Red Campbell took the tie home to show
folks"?

Are you alleging the dna the FBI is Red Campbell's and not
Cooper's?

Nope. Just speculating.

You got any ideas where the tie was over the Thanksgiving Day Holiday weekend?

Any ideas on whose epithelial cells were on the clasp?

Any ideas on where the ciggies are? Where the ciggie-DNA report is?

Just askin', G-1.

After all, the FBI is a family biz, so to speak.

Just sayin'.

By the way, G-1, Calame says that none of the G-men he and Rhodes talked to said anything about a tie. No one saw it, and no one retrieved it for evidence. You got an opinion on that?

In case you know any of Red's relatives, please tell them I say hello, and if they're up for it, I'd love to talk.

As always, you can call me anytime... 360. 832. Six-Two-Four-Eight.

Foxen and camels.
Red vs Blue
does anything work tonight?

reply, trying .....

Have no ideas, knowledge, or opinions about any of this -

This is all FBI stuff.

Last I knew Crket wondered if the cigs were still at Quantico
being held there, as evidence. But have no idea if Ckret pursued
this or how that turned out, if he did pursue it.

The tie is held at Seattle as evidence - same tie Kaye examined.

das ist alles.