47 47
quade

DB Cooper

In 24 hrs only one posting on subject added anything to this site - Hangdiver's post.

NO one comes here to discuss or learn about Cooper anymore - because of all the defensive and offensive and promotional and off topic postings.

Cook is an antagonist & he is only doing all of this to incite Blevins & to make sure this thread goes balistic and off topic....this bickering has STOP all productive postings.

The thread needs to STAY on subject with the bickering & off subject topics to be exchange by PMs or by emails outside of the DZ.

Doing otherwise - only encourages the GAMES played by individual like Cook.

I may be "Crazy, Delusion and Off my Rocker" ---- remember I gave MYSELF that label to add a little humor to my plight, but certain other individuals have used it in a different light than it was meant to be taken...

Those who use others & this thread to accomplish the goal of creating disent and harm add NO value to the Cooper research. Those who use this thread to promote books or any promotions only cause harm to their own reputations.

Most of us know Blevins story by heart as most of you know my story, but my story is an exploration of a man WHO confessed to being DAN COOPER and a man I was married to for 18 yrs - not to mention a man whose past should have been suspect & strongly investigated by the FBI.

After the FBI dismissed him he comes up again in 2003 with the FBI...the DNA request was NOT just to shut JO up. Then in 2004 an FBI agent enters the DZ as soon as he is made aware of it....GOT TO ASK yourselves why would the FBI do this?

IT is evident the FBI or someone has hidden information regarding this one suspect....but, WHY?

Did they get ORDERS to cease and decease from a source higher up in the investigative chain? The answer to that one is a resounding YES!

This I know because of the private communications I had with officials (past and present in the earlier yrs of my search) - much higher in this realm of the government than any of you have communicated with regarding Cooper.

How many of you have ever spoke to individuals in DC in regards to Cooper? There are still some of the good ole boys around so they had to put a lid on Cooper. Yet, there was those who thought the lid needed to be removed and the truths told. Some of these indivdiduals passed on during these last 10 yrs...but, at least two key individuals are still alive.

Our GOVERNMENT has their hands into so many off the cuff events since the 50's that they fear revealing their involvement will damage their relations with other nations.

Well, the damage done is of their own making. Perhaps the government needs to take a good look at themselves and what their SECRETS have done to America and it's image

Until America owes up to mistakes of the past and works with other governments to be more transparent, the image of the USA will continue to deteriorate.

If there was ever a time for the USA to set the records of history straight - NOW is the time....

The continued secrets have eroded our image and destroyed the acceptability of the USA within the international circuit. TIME for America to become an OPEN BOOK - all of the bickering among the nations is senseless.

America set the pace in the 50's and it is their responsibility to change the pace - they do that by making their involvements known (right or wrong).

My opinion is it is TOO late for an apology for past mistakes by our government as the involvement of the legal aspects created is too complicated.

ONE way is not the RIGHT way & there are MANY ways to resolve issues without war or threats. The leaders of all Nations need to be flexible and America needs to remove their own stigma by removing singular powers of our government spoke persons & decision makers.

The county and state governments included. The corruption is like the Running of the Bulls. Maybe it is just AGE that make me want to run away from America - all of the other nations are having problems too....seems there is no escape.

Crime and War - that is all anyone reads about in the Newpapers. I have not watched the TV in weeks and rarely do I read a paper I used to read from cover to cover.

Want to see PEACE and for the NATIONS to talk and to agree and to work things out...that is my wish for the world & all I can leave behind.

I am so tired of the politics in the USA and the squabbling & the out and out wrongs and thefts within our elected officials.....what happened to Principles and Justice - what happened to the AMERICAN way?

Totally off subject, but NOT really.

How could a crime committed 43 yrs ago in a plane full of people go unsolved all these yrs?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

Ha...funny. Yeah, I sometimes like The Onion. And College Humor, who can put out seriously funny things sometimes. Google Unsold 24 Pilot College Humor and see what comes up.

While I was having morning coffee I saw the usual WA news about more wildfires in the Twisp/Methow Valley area again. Lightning strikes, of course. These fires have done a lot of damage and burned out many homes all summer long. They control one, another one starts.

It occurred to me that Margie Geestman was smarter than I gave her credit for. In May of 2012 she sold her ranch that sat right in the heart of the Methow to the State Fish and Game for almost a half-million bucks. I would say she knew just when to get out. Only her friend in nearby Brewster knows where she is now. :)
On the chance that the Geestmans' really were involved in the hijacking, (unproven) it would be poetic justice if after all these years only Margie really came away with anything of substance. After all, she would deserve it. She spent six straight interviews doing her best to cover for Kenny Christiansen. Whatever happened forty-plus years ago with all these people, she certainly was a good friend and knew how to keep her mouth shut. :)

It was on her next-to-last interview when she suggested I speak to Helen Jones. But when Jones told me that Kenny had admitted to her six weeks after the hijacking that he had been with Mr Geestman over Thanksgiving, this forced her to change her story. I went back for the last interview and showed her the notes from the Jones interview. That's when she *finally!* admitted that yes...it had been Kenny who was with her husband that week. Since she had already pointed directly to her husband in the previous interviews as being involved in the Cooper hijacking, I expected her to give me all the details. But she was tough. She said she wouldn't do it. She was terrified of the what the FBI might do, maybe take her ranch, etc. My assurances to her that this wouldn't happen fell on deaf ears.

Just over a year after Decoded and the revised edition of the book came out...she sells the ranch and bails town. It's not proof of anything, but you have to wonder why she did it and why she instructed the bank officer and her lawyer to not say where she was going. Sometimes I imagine her on a beach in Aruba sipping a pina colada.

Looks like you're going to have this website pretty much to
yourself from now on -

We may fire all employees who live at Auburn WA, just to set an
example! Tough luck for them. You know what you said about
'expendable wage earner sheeple'.

Dont run to the press with this yet, Blev-Ins! The final
decision hasn't been made yet. We may just settle for a loyalty
oathe and a urine test instead!
:D

Let's just call it: The Curse of RobertMBlevins. "Wherever Robert goes nuthin grows!"

NOW show us a pic of Helen in the late 1980 to early 1990 - surely you have one of her also....

Are Margie and Helen related and/or just what was their connection...How did they know each other and when did the relationship start.

YOU just keep going over and over OLD stuff....What is wrong? You have been provided NEW stuff to investigate, but I THINK you haven't done ONE iota! YOU are too heavily invested in the false hoods you were provided. One can lead a horse to water, but one can not make him drink!

I think Porteous just might be a little put out with you right now! He also led you to the WATER, but he could not make you drink.

You did NOT ask the right questions and you focused on KC...
Porteous led you to the watering hole, but you refused to drink. You could only see your own reflection in the still water...You did NOT look beyond the reflection.

Send this to Porteous and he will laugh out loud - because he knows exactly what I am referring to.

Such as:
I sent you some very private emails asking you talk to Helen and YOU failed to do so....

I will PUT MONEY on this - You NEVER showed her the photos of Duane as a young boy and you NEVER provided her with the family pictures nor enquired about family reunions in the 40's & 50's & late 60's.

Briefly someplace you mentioned a little of her background and I sent to you some information about Duane's mothers back-ground and relatives which just happened to go hand in hand with the background of Helen.

I asked you to check with her while she was still a viable person and the family to see if any of they had pictures of OLD family reunions going back to the 40 and even the 30's - Why? Duane's mother had friends & relatives in WA on her side...She often made the long trek to WA to see them from OHIO and then CA.

Something you said about either the Geestmans and/or Helen made me wonder if they were NOT all connected from the past as young people...

WHY do I persue this? BECAUSE some of the things you have stated about the family & their history - just GOES there. Perhaps Porteouse already knew this & because you lived in WA - he gave the info - hoping YOU would stumble onto the REAL story.

Porteous' GUT if nothing else told him there might be some connecting threads....why? Because if it was NOT you who read and responded to the things I stated in 101 - it was probably Proteous or Kenny's brother. You have denied reading the things I told in 101 and yet, the co-incidence was way to obvious...
SOME one HAD to have provided you with certain information - YOU claimed to know nothing about 101 and had never been there....

Well, WHO ever told you about Paradise and the woman who rode horses - was there!

YOU did NOT make up the Paradise Park story and You did NOT make up the woman riding horses - It was all in 101.

Yet, on this thread you retracted saying it was your GUESS only after I pointed out it was in 101.

Who involved in this would have been at 101 in the first place other than someone who already knew the truths or suspected the truths.

As it stands you being directed to take on Cooper - either was planted by Porteous or it was KC's brother....but, some where along the way you where provide the information about Paradise Park and the camper and the woman who rode horses. Perhap that person was hiding his own involvement and/or knowledge - unable to tell the story themselves without spending time in prison.

Both KC's brother and Porteous are the right age....and they were both the source from which you built a fantasy you refuse to step away from.

I think JO has just about said it ALL now! I am tired and it is time to state publically why you are even here Blevins.

TIME for you to tell some truths!

RobertMBlevins

'Looks like you're going to have this website pretty much to
yourself from now on -

We may fire all employees who live at Auburn WA, just to set an example! Tough luck for them. You know what you said about 'expendable wage earner sheeple'.

Dont run to the press with this yet, Blev-Ins! The final
decision hasn't been made yet. We may just settle for a loyalty oathe and a urine test instead! Laugh

Let's just call it: The Curse of RobertMBlevins. "Wherever Robert goes nuthin grows!"

What a Drama Queen you have become lately. First, your post has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Second, this website has users worldwide, with tens of thousands of registered members. Third, it isn't my website anyway. And finally, if this is your way of telling me that some regular posters plan to stay over at the alternate site, that's their business and I couldn't care less. Next thing you'll be blaming me for climate change. :S

Is there some particular problem you have with the city and people of Auburn, WA? Just wondering. You've made a fair number of nasty comments about Auburn and that they should kick me out of town as a crackpot, or whatever. I kind of doubt that will happen, Georger.

For example, last Friday me and two other people delivered, set up, and took down pretty much everything at Veterans Park for VIP Night, the kickoff event for Auburn Days. It's a celebration honoring our local Fire and Police Departments, and many of those members attended. That is the sort of thing I do around here in my free time. They were very appreciative. Somehow I doubt they will choose your ramblings over my actual service around this town. Food Bank, library, Senior Center, annual festival, whatever. Been there, done that.
In AUBURN.

This is just another example of how when you constantly bad-mouth someone with practically every insult on the planet...it works better if you actually know them. You don't know me at all. You just THINK you do.
(*Insert laugh here*)

your post marked as SPAM.

Georger, For heavens sake! Yes we are tired of Blevins' repeated denials and repetitive posts - BUT, Spam? His post was NOT in anyway what I consider spam - unless it was the mention of a public event. I hardly thing it would be considered spam.

If you had read my post then you would know I am finally calling Blevins on his 'supposed investigation of KC'.

Rather childish don't you think? Seems like you just post to create friction or you want the thread shut down.

This little boy thing you do with your banter regarding Blevins does NOT serve you well & only provides him with cause NOT to anwswer the posts directed at him.

Go back several pages & you will see I have tried to engage Blevins & he gives NO response...other than to repeat is story again.

Even YOU are not in the know & if you were you would NOT be trying to get the thread shut down.

Probably YOU do know exactly what direction Cooper is going & you have a reason to create fiction to bring this thread to a HALT!

Reading your communications with Cook would cause one to wonder which one of you has any real evidence.

Remember I have all of those PM's Cook & I shared - all in black and white! Cook is a player and a liar.

Cook has been playing you the same way he played me - but, I covered my ASS and copied ever email he sent and I sent to him.

Does he send you a PM telling U what he wantsyou to say in this thread?

How long are you going to allow yourself to be used?

Blevins and his repetitive posting get boring, but I do not think the one you replied to fits the definition of Spam unless he is selling his company & his book or mentions other products...a public function does NOT constitute Spam! BUT then I do not REALLY know what SPAM is - I do plead ignorance on the subject.

Robert99

Jo, If Blevins posts aren't "spam", then they are at least "baloney". And so are yours.

Robert99

What I have noticed is Blevins and Jo suck the air out of every
room they are in!

Very soon people just wear out and move on, because there is
no point (or reason) to say anything.

This is what I meant earlier when I said: "Well Blev you (and Jo)
pretty much have DZ to yourselves." Because what is left to
say? What can anyone say? NOTHING! Blevins and Jo have said
it all, thousands of times! And nothing anyone else says matters
in any event.

That is called "sucking the air out of a room". They need to find
a new room with new people to market their BALONEY.

Easy come - easy go.

I have stayed relative neutral recently and just tried to mediate the postings between you and Blevins.

Not fair to come down on me.
I was married to the man for 17 yrs and he confessed...

skyjack71

I have stayed relative neutral recently and just tried to mediate the postings between you and Blevins.

Not fair to come down on me.
I was married to the man for 17 yrs and he confessed...

Blevins has been married to KC for 6 years - to himself for 59 years!

RobertMBlevins

******Jo, If Blevins posts aren't "spam", then they are at least "baloney". And so are yours.

Robert99

What I have noticed is Blevins and Jo suck the air out of every room they are in!

Very soon people just wear out and move on, because there is no point (or reason) to say anything.

This is what I meant earlier when I said: "Well Blev you (and Jo) pretty much have DZ to yourselves." Because what is left to say? What can anyone say? NOTHING! Blevins and Jo have said it all, thousands of times! And nothing anyone else says matters in any event.

That is called "sucking the air out of a room". They need to find a new room with new people to market their BALONEY.

Easy come - easy go.

You are no better than the people you talk badly about. Virtually your every post has the word 'Blevins' (often misspelled) in it somewhere. I can't remember the last time you made a postive, contributory post to this thread. And even when someone posts up harmless or actually POSITIVE remarks, you mostly respond with nonsensical responses, song lyrics, or straight-up insults one after another.

That is a fact, sir. And the evidence on it is clear. One subject header after another. Blevins this, Blevins that, with some shit insult line in the header. I can point you to a minimum of twenty examples over the last year. I actually have a Word doc going where I copied them over. Not the posts, just the subject lines. You would be amazed.

Perhaps instead of whining about other posters you could do two things:

1) Cease your endless insults and smart-ass responses to legitimate posts.

2) Lay something positive on the thread instead of constant negative comments aimed at others.

Otherwise, what are you doing here? If you don't like the company, maybe you should confine your research to the alternate site. Of course, I've heard Shutter doesn't allow unwarranted and unsupported attacks on others, so I don't know if they could keep you entertained.

As far as 'sucking the air out of a room,' much of that is your own doing. And it isn't true anyway. This thread is viewed by thousands of people each week, even though they may not comment. This should be telling you something.

Blevins, Have you made a "positive, contributory post to this thread" on the D.B. Cooper search in the four years you have been here?

TO THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO VIEW THIS THREAD EACH WEEK:

The purpose of this thread is to advance the discussion on resolving the D.B. Cooper hijacking.

This thread does not exist for the sole purpose of providing RobertMBlevins with a forum to discuss completely unrelated events in Auburn, WA, the number of books that he may have edited, his science fiction writing efforts, or to provide a place to post pictures of his cat or whatever.

His efforts to tie KC to the hijacking have been a complete failure, but he is even now writing a "movie script" in an effort to sell it to Hollywood so he can make a buck over KC's grave.

And everyone who has come in contact with Blevins on his KC claims are now running as fast as they can to disassociate themselves from Blevins and his claims. Blevins has not come up with a single piece of evidence that supports his allegations.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Posters here go off-topic all the time.

. . . . .

I see nothing wrong in creating a film script based on Kenny Christiansen's life. It was a natural extension of things. There's been one book strictly about him, another one that talks about him heavily, (Skyjack by Geoff Gray) and a couple of TV shows. It was bound to happen, and since I own the rights to KC's story, it seemed logical the script would come from my corner...correct? Your statement about 'making a buck over somebody's grave' would negate any possible film regarding people like Amelia Earhart, Sir Ernest Shackleton, Frank Luke, or anyone else not living.

Blevins, You have been "off-topic" since day one here.

Your last paragraph, above, implies that you feel you have a "right" to publish a book on anyone who is deceased and to try to prove that person is a criminal even though you don't have any evidence whatsoever. And if you can make a buck with false claims then it is just good business.

Earhart and Shackleton were "public figures" in the sense that they sought publicity and public support for their endeavors. Frank Luke was a genuine WWI hero and died in that war.

I don't recall a single instance of a writer claiming that these three people were common criminals.

Nevertheless, that is what you are claiming in the case of KC. You have not been able to prove your claims about KC but you continue trying to find suckers to sell your allegations to.

If you feel you are a great writer, then demonstrate your abilities by writing something meaningful. And you are not doing that by making false claims about KC who, conveniently for you, is deceased and cannot refute your slanders.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says:

'Blevins, Have you made a "positive, contributory post to this thread" on the D.B. Cooper search in the four years you have been here?

TO THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO VIEW THIS THREAD EACH WEEK:

The purpose of this thread is to advance the discussion on resolving the D.B. Cooper hijacking.

This thread does not exist for the sole purpose of providing RobertMBlevins with a forum to discuss completely unrelated events in Auburn, WA, the number of books that he may have edited, his science fiction writing efforts, or to provide a place to post pictures of his cat or whatever.

His efforts to tie KC to the hijacking have been a complete failure, but he is even now writing a "movie script" in an effort to sell it to Hollywood so he can make a buck over KC's grave.

And everyone who has come in contact with Blevins on his KC claims are now running as fast as they can to disassociate themselves from Blevins and his claims. Blevins has not come up with a single piece of evidence that supports his allegations.'

Well, I have to differ on your last statement there. I think we've come up with a fair amount of evidence and some positive contributions to the discussion, and we're still working on that. Nothing conclusive yet on KC, I'll admit, but that goes for anyone working on a possible suspect. I should be able to release the best, and most updated information on Kenny Christiansen within a few months. Considering how long the case has been around (40+ years) a little longer seems reasonable to ensure we get it right.

As far as 'everyone running to disassociate themselves' etc. let's hope you aren't buying into Galen Cook's claims about my co-author Skipp Porteous. Skipp has seen screenshots of Cook saying that Porteous wants nothing more to do with the book, or me personally. Skipp's response was that he hasn't emailed Cook in about three years and says Cook is not being truthful. (Polite response) If you would like to see a screenshot of Skipp's actual email on that I can provide it for you.

Posters here go off-topic all the time. I'll agree it's not always a good thing. This thread is supposed to be about the Cooper case. Unfortunately, a few select users, especially one I won't name here (not you) spend most of their time on the attack.

I see nothing wrong in creating a film script based on Kenny Christiansen's life. It was a natural extension of things. There's been one book strictly about him, another one that talks about him heavily, (Skyjack by Geoff Gray) and a couple of TV shows. It was bound to happen, and since I own the rights to KC's story, it seemed logical the script would come from my corner...correct? Your statement about 'making a buck over somebody's grave' would negate any possible film regarding people like Amelia Earhart, Sir Ernest Shackleton, Frank Luke, or anyone else not living.

Like everything else you try to say and post, it's total bullshit.

Time you checked into your own Reality Hotel - NEWSFLASH!

You will never stop Cook! You are a rank newcomer compared to
Cook. Cook was here long before you and will be active long
after you. You are merely a blip on Cook's screen! Cook will be
talking about you, as will others, long after you, Gayler, and
socalled "Adventure Books" have dried up and blown away.

Cook has relationships you can only dream of and will never
have, and are jealous of.

Stop you constant whining Blevins. Nobody but you cares.
:S:D

Yes, you will reply to do this just as you always reply to
everyone to pretend to have the last word. Any reply you make
will be further proof you are nothing but a troll. And I imagine troll
is only where it starts with you. If people knew who you are and
everything you've actually said and done and why ... Quade
might even boot you off of here, but until then that will never
happen. So keep posting: TROLL. (Since having a Cooper forum
at your own website failed long ago!)

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

'If you feel you are a great writer, then demonstrate your abilities by writing something meaningful. And you are not doing that by making false claims about KC who, conveniently for you, is deceased and cannot refute your slanders...'

Well...uh...since we have the signed release from his brother (KC's executor), a contract, and the endorsement of the family to look into the matter...I wouldn't call it slander. Not to mention their full cooperation in providing numerous documents, pictures, personal history, letters, etc. You are merely inventing a situation that isn't there. Book says about whether KC was Cooper: "You'll have to judge for yourself..."

'How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world...'

Anne Frank

:S

Well...uh...since we have the signed release from his brother (KC's executor), a contract, and the endorsement of the family to look into the matter...I wouldn't call it slander.

What has any of the above got to do with the ACT OF SLANDER?

Are you trying to say you have permission and a contract to
slander, so it's not slander?

Would you say you had permission or a contract to murder
someone, and that permission and contract excuses or redefines
the act?

Here we go again with your logic problem, Blevins.

Play it again Sham Wow. Spin it all you want. You have already
spun yourself right off the planet!

Woo woo sham wow play it again for the audience:S:S

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

I have no clue where you get this stuff. Why would I possibly be 'jealous' of Cook? He's been working on the case for a lot more years, and has come up with few solid results. I don't even KNOW Cook, and couldn't care less about his 'relationships'.

'How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world...'

Anne Frank

Why would I possibly be 'jealous' of Cook? He's been working on the case for a lot more years, and has come up with few solid results. I don't even KNOW Cook, and couldn't care less about his 'relationships'.

You don't know Cook, in fact you know almost nothing about
Cook, you say you could care less about Cook and his relations,
and yet you say "He's been working on the case for a lot more
years, and has come up with few solid results."

So how did you channel that? What sooth Sayer told you that?
How do you come to that conclusion when you even say know
absolutely nothing about the subject?

Do you always talk nothing but _ SHIT AND MORE SHIT AND
MORE SHIT you know almost nothing about, by your own
admission?

Or do you just automatically attack people you see as a threat
and are jealous of? Or, do you just automatically know more
about people, than they know about themselves!? Do you know
more about Kenny and Geestman than they know (or knew)
about themselves?

Do you OWN the whole life of Kenny Christiansen?

Play that funky music ignorant boy!

Everybody you have to understand I get a little emotional that Bernie Geestman didn't answer the questions on decoded refused to say where he was the day of the hijacking admitted that kenny could be the hijacker and called you robert a liar (which I find funny)
What time does it start robert
If Bernie doesn't admit the truth then this person from grand theft auto San Andreas will make him tell the truth;)

Danielle1010

Everybody you have to understand I get a little emotional that Bernie Geestman didn't answer the questions on decoded refused to say where he was the day of the hijacking admitted that kenny could be the hijacker and called you robert a liar (which I find funny)
If Bernie doesn't admit the truth then this person from grand theft auto San Andreas will make him tell the truth;)

Danielle1010, I get a little emotional myself when I see such posts from a self-described 16 year old boy with autism.

In my opinion, you need an intervention from your parents or appropriate adults.

You fascination with Blevins and obsession with allegations he makes about other people, without proof, is an ominous move in a very dark direction. Get help!

Robert99

And everyone who has come in contact with Blevins on his KC claims are now running as fast as they can to disassociate themselves from Blevins and his claims. Blevins has not come up with a single piece of evidence that supports his allegations.

Robert99

Well said Robert 99.

Yes, Jo (me, myself and I) talk about Weber because of the things I know - things I can not prove, but I do not contrive things nor have I attempted to profit from this.

I have done what I can do to expose the past of Weber, but it seems like it is an endless journey.

I did share some things with Blevins because it was evident that there is some kind of Connections between Geestman and his ex-wife & Weber, but since Blevins would not or could not investigate what I shared with him - I now need to find those that are still living. It is involved old pictures and family reunions - going back to the 30's.

As I have stated many times - Duane's mother had family ties in WA. All I know is what the sister TRIED to tell me and I didn't understand HOW important it was.

Her son did NOT want me to know these things because of his military career. Duane had told me about his sister's husband and the father of her only living son.

I understand the man wanting to protect his career from being tarnish by something his father may have been involved in (but, all I have is what Duane told me about this ex-brother in-law! The brother-in-law is deceased and the son may or may not have had knowlege of the things Duane told me....what he told me was sketchy and I do remember most of the only conversation ever to transpire between Duane and I about the man.

Duane simply told me he was a dangerous man and mentioned chutes & told me his ex-brother-in-law could kill a man with one hand & had special training - That is about all he said.

Duane had spent some time with his sister and brother-in-law after or between one of his prison stays.
No mention was made of the yrs.
Duane sister was 13 yrs older than Duane so the man would have been her age or older. I do NOT know the man's legal name - but I think the last name is the one his sister used when she picked him up in Canon - a family member had to receive the inmate. I expect this is when Duane spent some time with her and it was after this he is working in Denver and then as John Collins disappears for several yrs.

His sister did NOT know where was or what Duane was doing until after 1985...I know Duane and I had moved in to our new home in Virginia Bch, Va. and I believe it was after he found that the machine was in his near future.

Probably closer to the time he had the fistual placed in 1986 or 1987.

I do NOT even know the man's name....but, at one time had it, but now would not be able to locate it in all of this MESS!

AT least what I have contributed is about a mystery man I was married to for 18 yrs, but never really knew anything about until after he died....what a venture this has been!

RobertMBlevins

******Everybody you have to understand I get a little emotional that Bernie Geestman didn't answer the questions on decoded refused to say where he was the day of the hijacking admitted that kenny could be the hijacker and called you robert a liar (which I find funny)

Danielle1010, I get a little emotional myself when I see such posts from a self-described 16 year old boy with autism.

In my opinion, you need an intervention from your parents or appropriate adults.

You fascination with Blevins and obsession with allegations he makes about other people, without proof, is an ominous move in a very dark direction. Get help!

Robert99

Oh, pullleeeze...who are YOU? Like his counselor or something? You're just picking on the kid because he thinks Geestman and KC might have been behind the Cooper hijacking. Let me clue you in, he's not the ONLY one. To be fair, there are others who doubt their guilt. This type of polarization is typical with an unsolved case where no one to date has proven a suspect to be Cooper.

Andy is no more 'obsessed' than anyone else who has sent me a supporting email regarding my work on Christiansen and Geestman. Or anyone who has commented that we might we right about them. Now that question is unanswered, but responses negative or positive on a suspect are completely NORMAL.

Both you and Georger have made a bad habit of dropping by the Cooper thread at Dropzone...not with any comments about the case...but simply stopping by to attack others in one way or another. You don't think Kenny's the guy. Fine. Get in line with the others. I understand that. Maybe you should create a signature that says: 'Kenny's Not The Guy,' and save everyone a lot of time. :S

Do you REALLY believe the investigation into Christiansen will just 'go away' because of your blanket comments? Wake up. Not happening. We are moving forward whether you like it not. Get used to it and look at the bright side. We might find out he DIDN'T do it. Let's face it, chances are much greater it will go that way. So what the heck are you so worried about?

As far as Georger's ridiculous comments about 'slander,' those are hardly worth addressing. Christiansen's family is behind us 100%. It isn't 'slander'. They just want to know the truth about him. We're trying to find out. You seem really frightened about this whole thing somehow. I understand, but I have no sympathy for you after all of your nasty comments. Yes...if KC and Geestman were proven to be the guilty parties, you would have to eat a crow the size of Chicago. But like I told R99, chances are good that you won't. On the other hand, you've done so many insulting posts and names directed at me, Gayla, our housecleaning biz, and everything you can think of about us that's non-Cooper...that you are what I call 'heavily invested' now.

You are left with no other choice but to plod on with the name calling and the attacks. Instead of that, maybe you should choose to quit calling me a troll and those other insults you keep dumping on me and focus on the case. You are garnering no respect from the public by engaging in that.

On a side note...sometimes I think it's good when people get a lesson in manners. ;)

I call you a troll because you are a troll.

You have admitted to intimidation, pressuring people, and
harassment in emails you have sent to various people! You have
admitted it here on Dropzone.

So you can drop the pretense Blevins. It only makes you look
more twisted...

Robert99

***Everybody you have to understand I get a little emotional that Bernie Geestman didn't answer the questions on decoded refused to say where he was the day of the hijacking admitted that kenny could be the hijacker and called you robert a liar (which I find funny)

Robert99

Robert NOTE the boy comes in when Blevins get pushed into a corner...it is the dual personality with the boy being where Blevins has to go when he wants to redirect...I got this a long time ago. I do not know how he handles the IP with the DZ unless he has a friend in Ga who makes the posting he sends to them.

Watch certain word and displaced knowledge this "child" would not have access to - note the timing of the post...alway when Blevins is sitting in a hot seat...when he is being confronted.

Something just happened and I have to go...Take care guys and please do not dismiss Weber as a suspect.

As for Cook - he is not what he makes some of you think. He does not have the inside he claims and I have the printed emails to prove it.

He is a SNEAKY SNAKE....

I may have waited to late - and I am scared of what is happening....

Got to go...LOVE to all even those who have given me a hard time.

BYE!

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'I call you a troll because you are a troll.

You have admitted to intimidation, pressuring people, and
harassment in emails you have sent to various people! You have admitted it here on Dropzone.

So you can drop the pretense Blevins. It only makes you look more twisted...'

I don't 'harass' people in emails, and I never have.

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world...'

Anne Frank

That is not what I said. Go back and read my post again.

You see? You are always jumping to conclusions based on false
readings, incomplete readings of people's posts, some isolated
news article, and the list goes on _ _ _

Go tend Danielle1010101010. He seems to have another crisis
which only you know how to handle or dispel. You have wound
him up like a clock. Now reset the clock before it blows again!

Are we having fun, yet?
:D