47 47
quade

DB Cooper

mrshutter45

Robert, where is the control here? where is DB Cooper here? don't try and claim I'm losing control (*laughs*) why, because Cook said some things you have yet to prove wrong? he was asked just as you were to produce something. I'm still waiting on both sides to respond.

I've seen plenty of people jump on here complaining about this thread. I'm not talking about regulars.

You have tied up this thread with nothing but drama Robert. what happens anywhere else is not a topic on this forum, but since you think you are running things here, you carry on about Cook and his posts about you you have no spine. you back out once you realize you will have to confront someone in the real world. you have a totally different personality online vs the real world. again, if the site is so "dead" and nobody cares about it, why do you have to constantly bring it up. jealousy comes to mind, along with spite, and of course your vindictive personality. frustration, and anger can be seen in your comments as well.

Did you read the last couple postings by Cook? they don't sound like a bunch of lies Robert. they sound rather convincing if you ask me. now, if he starts name calling, he will be stop. if you wish to grow a spine and contact him perhaps you can be MAN enough to call him to the table instead of talking about him. I come right here to you when you start whining about things. you will get nothing resolved by continuing to throw all of this drama into the pot.

Robert, I never ever said I want the "public" to show up. the alternative is there. you are the one who lives by stats. I see crawlers on it constantly. you whined when the site was not being crawled, or visible on Google. you are a revolving door about things. you remind me a lot of Knoss. you go round and round stating nothing of value. if someone new pops on, great. if nobody signs up, oh well. the site will be there, and you won't!! since you are BANNED from a Cooper forum and can't see the members. you would be a little shocked seeing some of the names. (*smiles*)

If it claims it can fly*, leaps tall buildings with a single bound, is
not knowable, doesn't care what people think or say, keeps
saying "You don't know me", and even claims to know what
everyone else is thinking-saying, and says death threats are
even being called in to the City of Auburn WA about him so he
doesn't trust anyone (but a few!) in Cooperlandt Uber Alles! . . .
it's NOT a camel!

Trust me on this! (as he often says)
B|

Georger wrote"

If it claims it can fly*, leaps tall buildings with a single bound, is
not knowable, doesn't care what people thinks, keeps saying
"You don't know me", and claims to know what everyone else is
thinking-saying, and says death threats are even being called in
so he doesn't trust anyone! . . . it's NOT a camel!

See link. Israeli AF 100 "Flying Camel" squadron patch. They fly Beech 200s, based at Sde Dov.B|

http://www.israeli-forces.com/cgi-local/product.pl?unit_id=&class_id=21&product_id=3062&act=show_product

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

sailshaw

Jo you say "I STILL believe Duane WEBER was Cooper and will BELIEVE that until the day someone SHOWS me proof he was NOT."
I say "You forget that you have told us that Duane told you where DB came out of the woods and when asked if he was DB he said no but maybe he was the ground man"
Is that not enough for you to quit claiming that Duane is DB but just a partner in the caper "the ground man"

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Well, there is the other perspective.

Since you were not there & I was when he made the statement you have to look at the other side of the coin. Because of the tone & what he said - I think he forgot for a moment I was NOT the other woman who knew who he was and what he had done...

He immediately covered his tracks.

"That's where Cooper walked out of the Wood."

JO replied - "How would you know?

HIS immediate answer was "MAYBE, I was the one on the ground."

COOPER was not discussed again during that trip...not one time.

The closest was when he took me to the airport - but he was careful of what he said....remember this I did NOT know were the plane sat on the tarmac or ANY details other than D.B. Cooper Hijacked a plane for sum of money. Duane did NOT mention Cooper when he took me the back of that airport.

After learning who DAN COOPER was in 1996 - 1yr and 2months after he died....
I remembered everything he said when we made a little side trip on our way to one of the functions we attended.

I had told him when he turned that it was wrong, but he told me we could get there from the route he took ---It was actually out of our way which I pointed out to him from the map the company had given us of the route to the restaurant.

Well, after that detour he had to double back - but NOT one time did Duane look at a map on that entire trip - not once.

I did not know where the plane was hijacked from or where it went to and the remark made in Washougal had been forgotten.

My only knowledge of the crime was a news article in the paper in 1971 on the 3rd page, the details of which had long been forgotten.

I lived in the DEEP south - and did NOT keep up with crimes of any kind. My world was sheltered from the bad things & that included the war....other than what was in the newpapers (we only got the Sunday Paper). I had 2 children and they were my only focus in life.

My life was not filled with the crimes of the world or the war.

Frankly I distanced myself from those things - I had ONLY one focus and that was my childern. We seldom ate out and 99.9% of the time I was both mother and father.

ON top of that I kept the yard - all of the work. I also made most of our clothes & I do not ever remember my husband mowing the yard or trimming the shrubs....he was always too busy doing OTHER things - like working and going out with the guys, playing pool and "other" things.

I was a typical 60's homemaker and wife and mother.

Duane was my second husband and he was very skillful in keeping me naive regarding Cooper and things about his life.

What I remember on that trip was Duane's knowledge of the area and the place he took me and showed me ....I was like the sponge my father taught me to be.

AT that time I would NOT have for one second considered the fact I had married Cooper or that Duane was actually Cooper. I do remember the things he told me and showed me as my father had taught us to ABSORD our trips - it was part of out education.

My brother and I can tell between the 2 of us our experiences on those vacations every summer and then to FL for the Christmas Holidays. We were not rich but comfortable...and we had a father who believe in teaching by experiencing.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I have a pic to scan and I need for you guys to tell me what it is...and where it is....I know, but do you?

DARN DARN DARN

Well, I have tried and tried to scan that darn pic, but no such luck. Technology is too much for this old brain.

Wish I had kept my old printer to scan photos with, but I thought this thing would work for me.

Seems like my computer just doesn't talk to the scanner/printer.

It was a picture of a radar unit installed in Turkey. I had some questions but without the pic it would not make any sense.

RobertMBlevins

'If it claims it can fly*, leaps tall buildings with a single bound, is not knowable, doesn't care what people think or say, keeps saying "You don't know me", and even claims to know what everyone else is thinking-saying, and says death threats are even being called in to the City of Auburn WA about him so he doesn't trust anyone (but a few!) in Cooperlandt Uber Alles! . . . it's NOT a camel!

Trust me on this! (as he often says)'

Excuse me...but who exactly is the troll here Georger? You have made similar posts at the alternate site, along with a few other folks there.

:)

That is a straight out LIE! Only a troll would say something like
that without ANY evidence. Only a few days ago you were
saying how you couldn't believe how polite I was being at the
other site - now you come up with this piece of boilerplate!

Present the posts from the other site you are talking about.
We all know you monitor the other site... just looking for
something to complain about. That's your whole focus these
days.

You intentionally misrepresent the other site. It's stupid,false,
and obnoxious.

How are you handling the death threats you reported being made
against you at Auburn?

Any Cooper news? Any non-Blevins news!???

;)

On Feb 4th 2010 Galen Cook contacts me about a man I had already been communicating with for yrs...RH and that does not stand for Ralph Himmelsbach - but RH is an old dz owner who tried to tell me were to look and who actually tried to help a man who knew who Cooper was....A man who contacted Margie Boole after she did the article on me...

At that time in 2001 a man contacted Margie and needed to talk to me. Margie and I decided it was a long shot...I would not find out until 2 yrs ago that the man who tried to contact me had died in 2004 and had enlisted this other jump/owner (who Galen claimed to have interviewed in 2008).

Well if Mr RH wanted to tell Galen something why did he not tell Galen about the man who enlisted his help to come forward with information.

I will tell you why - he did NOT trust Galen Cook.

Any of you guy remember the name of the attorney and HIMMELSBACK was in on this? I posted about this a long time ago.

The State of WA told him he would have to get the immunity from the FEDS in DC. The man died in 2004 taking with him his secret -which he tried to tell - but like myself NO ONE HEARD him.

I didn't know he was the guy trying to contact me from Margie's article and he didn't know I was trying to find him...he had that name I was looking for.

The DZ owner Duane knew or claimed to have known. He had two sites in WA at one time - one of them was the field off of the highway at a point when Duane told me about a car being parked there. The guys used to jump there and over on the other side you couldn't see the airstrip because of the trees or fence.

He owned yet another one further north that is now a Golf Course.

Duane mentioned that site also.
So how does a guy who had never resided in WA. know where these places are and the people who own and run them?

DON'T Tell me the INVESTIGATORS where that STUPID! BUT I told this over and over and over - but NO one heard me. I told anyone who would listen and NO one looked or cared.

Well, SNEAKY SNAKE Cook won't get off on this one...THEY are recorded in this thread and in the emails and records I have kept.

Mr. H (a jumper and I had been talking way before Galen ever went to see him).

I posted about this on the thread.
BUT Cook claims in this email of 2/10 that he had interviewed him at that time..... a few yrs too late Galen!

In the email Galen is explaining this to me like a child and I had already been talking to the man...way before Galen ever got there.

Mr. H did indeed know the Cooper story because his good friend enlisted his help after I refused to talk to the man in 2001...they didn't know how to contact me. Margie and I both called it wrong on that one.

The man then enlisted the help of the DZ owner to help him and you guys know the story about the attorney and his being declined - even Mr. Himmelsbach was active in that part.
All of that transpired before 2004 because the man died in 2004. Now his friend has tried to be heard but the story is second hand now.

THE FED refused the man immunity!
NOW that STINKS!

The man knew who Cooper was and he saw his picture in the paper as a suspect....but the FEDS would NOT hear him and would not give him the immunity he requested...He just KNEW who Cooper was - he didn't commit the crime himself...he just helped an old friend out. He wasn't Cooper...but in 2001 he was looking at his old friend picture on the front page of their newpaper.

THE FBI didn't care than and I don't care now that they were made fools of.

IF the FEDS in DC refuse this man immunity - the FED in DC already KNEW who Cooper was - otherwise why not have given the man the immunity he requested.

Jo,

Every jumper from the old days knows Ralph Hatley. No néed to be secretive. I've purchased gear from him. His place is stuffed with old gear but he sells new stuff too. Good prices.

He knows a LOT about NW skydiving history and all the characters.

Would be a good guy for Bruce to interview.

Ralph Hatley
WESTERN PARACHUTE SALES INC
29388 SE HEIPLE RD
EAGLE CREEK, OR 97022-9664 |
(503) 630-5867

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Blevins and Georger are trying their best to get us shut down. I need to type really fast...

In March of 2008;
Galen is acting like Matt Meyers or someone in his court.

I had checked Cook out after he contacted me and he was NOT an attorney in practice in WA or OR or ID. The date of the email is 3/1/08.

So my source and I had found NO Attorney by his name in 2004 and he was representing himself as an attorney when he contacted me.

IS this WHAT Cook IS so UPSET BY and DEMEANING me? When you lie for self profit it will come right back at you almost every time!

Back to the point:

In my email I tell him he needs to verify who he is by his law license - he never provided that so we did it on our own. That would be when I told him what building he was working in and who occupied the building...GALEN WAS SHOCKED!

A few weeks later he leaves that location...what happened GALEN doing private business on company time? I made some inquiries regarding Cook from the proprietors of the building.

Someone posted when GALEN got his license - but he was representing himself as an attorney before he got his license.....

Maybe he was doing an internship but he was NOT a Licensed attorney when he started screaming at me on the phone...why he was checked out!

I SCREAMED back because I DID NOT promise him Tina's Contact info...and it would be YRS later before he found it ONLY after I felt sorry for him and dropped him a little hint....Told him to find her divorce records and they would lead him to her...that was taking him in the back door - her information was provided to me on a silver platter... and I had it for a long time before I contacted her.

NOT anything set up as GALEN has claimed out of jealousy and acting like a child...I just do not understand guys who act like children....and who lie to get what they want.

This is what is behind all of the horrible things Cook has claimed about me...they were sent to the FBI, but I have no confirmation they recieved them.

Anyone who has fought for the truth for 18 yrs - has to be a little crazy - but to say the demeaning thing he stated publically - that was uncalled for.

I damn sure would not want him representing me! But, I guess Sneaky Snakes make good attorneys depending upon the criminal they are defending.

Jo,

Every jumper from the old days knows Ralph Hatley. No néed to be secretive. I've purchased gear from him. His place is stuffed with old gear but he sells new stuff too. Good prices.

Ralph Hatley
29388 SE HEIPLE RD
(503) 630-5867

When Ralph and I spoke about a yr and 1/2 ago he was having some issues - so if Bruce goes in there like he does with others - he will be asked to leave...IF BRUCE TELLS ONE LIE - I will know.

Cossey and Hatley knew each other pretty well....Hatley had the other 2 jump sites Duane told me about in 1979 on that trip. Duane described both jump sites but Hatley claimed he had never seen him...

ALL of those BIRDs HOW does he think! Squawking and squawking.
His site in OR is the one Duane talked about on our way to Tahoe...We went near there, and he talked about him but said we were not going there....YET, Hately could NOT ID Duane from any of the photo's I sent him - I do not remember if I sent him the Jefferson pics...I don't think so.

ON second thought I think that was the last time we talked and I did send them...he is getting old - older than me.

OUT of all of the people I have spoke to on the phone - he is the one I WANT TO meet in person.
The last time I spoke to him he was difficult to understand and I thought perhaps he had had a stoke.

Do NOT sent the BULL in on that poor man! He is a very nice and kind man.

RobertMBlevins

Georger: The one phone call where some guy called in to City Hall was four years ago. Nothing since then. I'm not going to screenshot any more of Shutter's website. You want to go with that story, you go ahead. Even Shutter wanted it to stop. He said so in a post. If you aren't doing this now, good for you. And I actually support Shutter's site more today than I have previously because I see he is trying. I wasn't sure before, but his post that I mentioned shows his frustration about what was going on. Which means he's sincere. I may even link out the site as a resource at AB, but I want to see if you guys are doing serious or carping on about Jo and Yours Truly. If you are doing serious, I may link you out and do an article on the site for Newsvine. Our RSS feed reaches thousands of people instantly, once I hit 'Publish Now' on an article. Can't say how many will actually visit based on the feed message, but it couldn't hurt.

Meanwhile, in actual Cooper-related stuff:

Yesterday's article in High Times about Cooper. Admittedly, it is pretty standard stuff. Nothing new here. It presents all the main suspects, etc but not much else.

EDIT: I added a comment to the article. Nothing book-related or KC-related. I only pointed out that Mucklow didn't enter the convent directly after the hijacking, but several years later. They said she went in right afterward. Well...they don't call it 'High Times' for nothing...:)

So you make (out of date! or non-existent) allegations in the
present, then as usual you fail to deliver the goods (the proof!).

We've been down that road with you 5598 times! I think we all
see a pattern there? :S

For a guy who says over and over he doesn't care what anyone
says or thinks you spend an inordinate amount of time (four
years worth) trying to outwit, monitor, complain, whine, and
make allegations about and control people _ on at least 20
different venues! Now add the new website of Shutters ... and
you are now claiming to speak and say for Shutter!

Amazing paranoia on your part! :S

Play it again, Sam. You will.

RobertMBlevins

******Georger: The one phone call where some guy called in to City Hall was four years ago. Nothing since then. I'm not going to screenshot any more of Shutter's website. You want to go with that story, you go ahead. Even Shutter wanted it to stop. He said so in a post. If you aren't doing this now, good for you. And I actually support Shutter's site more today than I have previously because I see he is trying. I wasn't sure before, but his post that I mentioned shows his frustration about what was going on. Which means he's sincere. I may even link out the site as a resource at AB, but I want to see if you guys are doing serious or carping on about Jo and Yours Truly. If you are doing serious, I may link you out and do an article on the site for Newsvine. Our RSS feed reaches thousands of people instantly, once I hit 'Publish Now' on an article. Can't say how many will actually visit based on the feed message, but it couldn't hurt.

Meanwhile, in actual Cooper-related stuff:

Yesterday's article in High Times about Cooper. Admittedly, it is pretty standard stuff. Nothing new here. It presents all the main suspects, etc but not much else.

EDIT: I added a comment to the article. Nothing book-related or KC-related. I only pointed out that Mucklow didn't enter the convent directly after the hijacking, but several years later. They said she went in right afterward. Well...they don't call it 'High Times' for nothing...:)

Well, unless Shutter went in there and deleted all the posts, then I suppose I could screenshot them. But what is the point of that? If they are still there, anyone could visit the site and find them. If they aren't, that means Shutter cleaned house. Why don't you just link up the thread over there and point people to Cooper World Gossip, which is where most of the posts regarding yours truly and Jo Weber are/were located. If Shutter took them down, so much the better. Five bucks says that if comes to DZ and sees all this, he won't lie about it, especially about his post where he tells everyone who is paying for the website (he is) and doesn't want unsupported allegations made on the thread. ('Like the drama at DZ') A partial quote, not his exact words.

I didn't do screenshots, but I did copy the post over. And at that point I started to feel sorry for the guy. He doesn't deserve that after all his hard work. I don't speak for him. I merely saw what HE said.

We've been down that road with you 5598 times! I think we all
see a pattern there? Crazy

For a guy who says over and over he doesn't care what anyone
says or thinks you spend an inordinate amount of time (four
years worth) trying to outwit, monitor, complain, whine, and
make allegations about and control people _ on at least 20
different venues! Now add the new website of Shutters ... and
you are now claiming to speak and say for Shutter!

Amazing paranoia on your part! Crazy

Play it again, Sam. You will.

And that REALLY! is enough of you for one sitting.

Talk to yourself ...

Jo you say "I STILL believe Duane WEBER was Cooper and will BELIEVE that until the day someone SHOWS me proof he was NOT."

I say "You forget that you have told us that Duane told you where DB came out of the woods and when asked if he was DB he said no but maybe he was the ground man"
Is that not enough for you to quit claiming that Duane is DB but just a partner in the caper "the ground man"

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Well, there is the other perspective.

Since you were not there & I was when he made the statement you have to look at the other side of the coin. Because of the tone & what he said - I think he forgot for a moment I was NOT the other woman who knew who he was and what he had done...

He immediately covered his tracks.

"That's where Cooper walked out of the Wood."

JO replied - "How would you know?

HIS immediate answer was "MAYBE, I was the one on the ground."

Okay, so now we know that Duane lied to you at least once. The Big Question is:

1. Was it in 1979 in Washington?

Or

2. Was it in 1995 in Florida?

Or both?

Or none of the above and you are lying to us.

Just trying to get it straight.

Love and Kisses-

The Weasel

Jo,

Ralph Hatley
29388 SE HEIPLE RD
(503) 630-5867

I'll give him a call.

Maybe Jo should call first and warn him - you know, kind of get him prepared for the Bull and Weasel Show....

I can't down load things but I was messing around on the computer and suddenly I see "D.B. Cooper's chute found today"
Of course I can't down load videos and I figure it is just a joke. It was at Huffington Post with a TV station out of WA. No text - what text was there was old....IT gave TODAYS date (Thursday).

Just curious if anyone else is still up and is the a joke or real....

ODD to see a Cooper joke out of Season!

Well, the only thing about a Chute is the old chute they found before - hell, that is no news that is worn out old news...from what - 2 yrs ago.

Damn I should have been asleep 2 hours ago.

Jo,

Ralph Hatley
29388 SE HEIPLE RD
(503) 630-5867

In January 2011, I purchased some NB-6 related equipment from Western Parachute Sales and exchanged several e-mails with someone there but I don't have their name readily available.

Whoever was on the other end of the e-mails figured out why I was interested in the NB-6 and told me that the parachute Cooper used had the shroud lines sewed to the risers. I was inquiring about separable links on the risers among other things.

To me, that alone was evidence that Cooper used an NB-6. And that Cooper's parachute was similar to an NB-6 that I had owned until about a month before the hijacking.

Bruce, if you talk to this fellow make it a point to keep your hat in your hand and maybe you will learn something. I doubt very much that he will be awed by your press credentials (if you have those).

Robert99

And Bruce, Ralph Hatley HATES HATES HATES Obama so don't lean left in his presence if you want a cooperative interview.

Ralph probably has his own ideas about Norjack and it would be interesting to hear them. He has been part of the NW skydive scene since dinosaurs roamed the DZs. VERY knowledgeable about gear. He might be able to look at the pics of the dug up Amboy canopy and see clues that others have missed. Be sure to show him the photo of the data panel, the one with the date stamp on it.

Ralph would give you a warm welcome if you were a life member of the NRA, but somehow I doubt that you are. ;)

From Citizen Sleuths site:

Conclusions
Titanium was a rare metal in 1971 and this makes it extremely unlikely it is a post-event contamination. Its presence constrains Cooper to a limited number of managers or engineers in the titanium field that would wear ties to work. This is also consistent with his mannerisms during the hijacking where the flight attendants described him as an "executive" [6]. The fact that he was also comfortable enough to pull off the hijacking wearing a suit suggests that it was a regular part of his wardrobe, again consistent with a manager or engineer type. Given pure titanium with embedded stainless steel, spiral chips made from aluminum and other exotic metals, gives a "best fit" indication that Cooper came from or regularly visited a metal fabrication facility. These types of materials are known specifically for their corrosion resistance and commonly used in highly corrosive environments, such as chemical factories. A suspect having worked in a machine shop or a company that used pure titanium in a corrosive processes would be a good match to the family of particles found on Cooper's tie.

(emphasis added).

I've been looking for industries that used stainless steel and titanium together. This led me to AQUEOUS HOMOGENEOUS REACTORS, devices which can use ORDINARY URANIUM ORE (not enriched isotopes) to produce power.

A heavy water aqueous homogeneous reactor can achieve criticality (turn on) with natural uranium dissolved as uranium sulfate.[citation needed] Thus, no enriched uranium is needed for this reactor.

from Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqueous_homogeneous_reactor

In order to extend the in-pile loop testing to fuel solution which were of of interest but were potentially highly corrosive to type 347 stainless steel under reactor radiation, a titanium core section was incorporated in one loop and another was constructed entirely of titanium.

Above quote from from: http://web.ornl.gov/info/reports/1960/3445603615210.pdf

No proof that Cooper worked in nuke power or research but you do find the tie materials there.

Now back to our main focus, Blevins bashing and personal bickering.

From Citizen Sleuths site:

Conclusions
Titanium was a rare metal in 1971 and this makes it extremely unlikely it is a post-event contamination. Its presence constrains Cooper to a limited number of managers or engineers in the titanium field that would wear ties to work. This is also consistent with his mannerisms during the hijacking where the flight attendants described him as an "executive" [6]. The fact that he was also comfortable enough to pull off the hijacking wearing a suit suggests that it was a regular part of his wardrobe, again consistent with a manager or engineer type. Given pure titanium with embedded stainless steel, spiral chips made from aluminum and other exotic metals, gives a "best fit" indication that Cooper came from or regularly visited a metal fabrication facility. These types of materials are known specifically for their corrosion resistance and commonly used in highly corrosive environments, such as chemical factories. A suspect having worked in a machine shop or a company that used pure titanium in a corrosive processes would be a good match to the family of particles found on Cooper's tie.

(emphasis added).

I've been looking for industries that used stainless steel and titanium together. This led me to AQUEOUS HOMOGENEOUS REACTORS, devices which can use ORDINARY URANIUM ORE (not enriched isotopes) to produce power.

***A heavy water aqueous homogeneous reactor can achieve criticality (turn on) with natural uranium dissolved as uranium sulfate.[citation needed] Thus, no enriched uranium is needed for this reactor.

from Wikipedia

In order to extend the in-pile loop testing to fuel solution which were of of interest but were potentially highly corrosive to type 347 stainless steel under reactor radiation, a titanium core section was incorporated in one loop and another was constructed entirely of titanium.

No proof that Cooper worked in nuke power or research but you do find the tie materials there.

Then we have been told that there were three individual DNA profiles that were extracted from the tie. I do not have a source, but remember reading, or being told that in the past. There are still unanswered questions that we may never know about the tie.

1) Was it Cooper's tie?
or
2) The tie was Coopers, but it was purchased from a thrift store shortly before the hijacking?
or
3) It was Coopers and he was a person who worked in an industry where these metals were abundant?
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

EVickiW

***From Citizen Sleuths site:

Conclusions

(emphasis added).

***A heavy water aqueous homogeneous reactor can achieve criticality (turn on) with natural uranium dissolved as uranium sulfate.[citation needed] Thus, no enriched uranium is needed for this reactor.

from Wikipedia

Then we have been told that there were three individual DNA profiles that were extracted from the tie. I do not have a source, but remember reading, or being told that in the past. There are still unanswered questions that we may never know about the tie.

1) Was it Cooper's tie?
or
2) The tie was Coopers, but it was purchased from a thrift store shortly before the hijacking?
or
3) It was Coopers and he was a person who worked in an industry where these metals were abundant?

I would like to comment on Vicki's last two questions.

Back in the hijacking time frame, those clip on ties could be purchased even in drug stores for only a buck or two. I think someone has indicated that this particular tie was a more upscale one that was sold by Penney's.

The fact that it was a clip on tie does not necessarily mean that Cooper worked in a machine shop. In my opinion, a clip on tie (or no tie at all) in a machine shop would be a good idea from a safety standpoint. Nevertheless, for ever clip on tie you show Tom Kaye, he can show you pictures of machinists wearing fully knotted ties.

The uranium is probably the best clue of all about where Cooper worked. The tie would be supporting evidence if it turns out he did work in a machine shop that had a safety rule requiring clip on ties.

Robert99

EVickiW

1) Was it Cooper's tie?
or
or

[Quote "Robert99"] I would like to comment on Vicki's last two questions.

Back in the hijacking time frame, those clip on ties could be purchased even in drug stores for only a buck or two. I think someone has indicated that this particular tie was a more upscale one that was sold by Penney's.

The fact that it was a clip on tie does not necessarily mean that Cooper worked in a machine shop. In my opinion, a clip on tie (or no tie at all) in a machine shop would be a good idea from a safety standpoint. Nevertheless, for ever clip on tie you show Tom Kaye, he can show you pictures of machinists wearing fully knotted ties.

The uranium is probably the best clue of all about where Cooper worked. The tie would be supporting evidence if it turns out he did work in a machine shop that had a safety rule requiring clip on ties.

Robert99

These types of "clip-on" ties were also worn by service personnel, such as; bartenders and servers in the mid to upscale restaurants. They were also worn by law enforcement.

The two images attached were found when I searched using the keywords "1960's police uniform" and "1960 bartender uniform".
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

"3) It was Coopers and he was a person who worked in an industry where these metals were abundant"

Interlock NUT and Bolt out of Georgia.
THE SOLD to the AIRlines...and they manufacture them. I would venture to say the nuts and bolts may have had the titanium in them.

Duane talked about his employment there....and if anyone would venture into the manufacturing of their products you will find what I have said is true...the manufacted special nuts and bolts for the airlines.

It is also possible the tie was subjected to a part of the plane that had titanium in it...the seats are bolted to the airplane. I know I could see the the floor broad and you could see the nuts and bolts...

Also as I have pointed out Duane TOLD me about the manufacturer in CO and the one on the East Coast...
THINK he told me this and had NO knowledge of Titanium being found on the tie.....

It was in 1978 in Denver he pointed out a place that manufactured titanium - an element used in the building of planes and golf clubs.
He mentioned working there and knowing a man who used to work there. I think that man may have been the man he went to see in Vail or Aspen who custom made Golf Clubs. Duane did live in Denver after he left Canon City 1962 and at other times. He worked in a hotel as a doorman and of course maintence...they provided a basement room he stayed in - probably part of his encarceration.

This is what he was doing when he met the woman he stayed with until 1972. THis woman had several children by a prior marriage and did not have custody of her children..They roam the US together until 1966 when Duane went to Jefferson as John Collins..

She told me before he got out of Jefferson he informed her his real name was Duane Weber, but she forever called him Johnny up until the day she died in 2004. She was a heavy drinker & she had been around the horn a few times.

She & Duane would go BACK to Co where she had family in 1968. The were in CO until the FBI came looking for DUANE - about a car he had removed from Missouri without permission to do so...at least that is the story his wife's sister told me and what she was told.

Duane and the wife took to the road with 4 kids & 2 cars. They ended up in N.Orleans and left the other vehicle on the side of the road along the way...that other car had a continental kid on the back of it. Obviously the one he removed from Missouri without permission from the owner.

Why do things become so clear at the end stage of our lives?

EVERY WORD above is as DUANE and his exwife and sister-in-law stated. NOTHING regarding an opinion has been added. Just the story as Duane told me, his exwife told me and his exsister inlaw and the exbrother inlaw. The brother inlaw died a few yrs after I first contacted them and his wife told me the same story yrs later.

Nothing has been added this! It is as they told me....

Exotic Metals Forming Company LLC is a Kent, Washington, based world-class manufacturing company supplying the OEM segment of the aerospace industry for more than 40 years.

http://www.exoticmetals.com/aboutexotic/history/

Exotic traces its origins to early 1963 when The Boeing Company provided the opportunity to become a second-source supplier for titanium sheet metal flanges used on the Boeing 727 aircraft.

I'll bet these 727 flanges were made from titanium alloy and not pure titanium, but it's worth looking into.

Interesting book on uses of titanium. Says 727 had 1% titanium compared to 9% on the 777. Contains extensive info on pure industrial titanium and alloys and their uses.

http://books.google.com/books?id=yLa49elGwRMC&pg=PA3&lpg=PA3&dq=use+of+titanium+on+boeing+727&source=bl&ots=2a4i5UBeNB&sig=1GUcP5KccFtA9OHffiMyu_Z1GhM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=nN3SU83IH46hogSwhICQDQ&ved=0CHsQ6AEwDQ#v=onepage&q=use%20of%20titanium%20on%20boeing%20727&f=false

BruceSmith

I'll give him a call.

Maybe Jo should call first and warn him - you know, kind of get him prepared for the Bull and Weasel Show....

I will WARN him about you...A good example was the posting you did with your question answer thing...

YOU are a boat load of U know What.

The kinds of things you TWIST and say to me - that is SICK! You could NOT make an honest reply or statement about any one you ever interviewed.

The ones who claimed you did such a good job on the man who provided the chutes - need to know - DID you provide him with a copy to sign for accuracy...?
Did you provided him a copy for his approval before you made it public?

U add you own Sick Twisted perversion to everything you WRITE about anyone other the ONE you need to Target...That is because you and GALAN are 2 peas in a POD.

SICK - UGHHHH! Actually you make me sick to my stomach every time you do one of your twisted posts about me. YOU are not even close to being human - you are a Vulture pretending to be a Parrot.

GET that - PARROTs repeat what they learn... VULTUREs just feed on of anything they can find!