47 47
quade

DB Cooper

you have been bringing it up for months?

It should have no bearing on anything about investigating KC. most of the people from the other site found the known problems with the story. you even accepted those faults.

As mentioned before. I don't need your help. it's always nice to have it while investigating a story, but that's not a deal breaker. every story leaves a trail of dates, and times. documents can shed light on the dates, and times. the mortgage helped prove this point. cops have the same problem. the bad guy isn't going to just give up the info.

I don't trust you, so, I will need to look into it myself. I will supply everything needed to backup what has been found whether it helps, or hurts the story, and whether you like it or not...it will be researched out to it's fullest. you can clam up, or you can answer questions. either way something will come of it. the record of it's past tells me it won't be good. I don't think anyone is doing this, or asking questions for slanted reasons Robert. people deserve the entire story. way to much speculation is into the whole thing.

I didn't have Marla's blessing either, nor did you. I showed what grannies house looked like before she showed the actual pictures. I found documents showing a trail left behind from someone who was supposed to be "hiding". even Marla questioned the birth issue of LD I found.

Lets see how much swiss cheese will surface ;)

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Someone on that other site contended that Cooper left a note on the plane - that is NOT TRUE.

I find it difficult to keep up with who said what in the post I am referencing...

BUT, COOPER DID NOT LEAVE ANY OF HIS NOTES THAT THE FBI HAS EVER REVEALED....all that I am aware is that the stewardess wrote down what Cooper said...Cooper retrived the NOTE he had given to Florencr.

Cooper exited that plane when the oscillations occured. The pressure change occurred whenever air way was lowered. I base this on what 377 has stated in this thread.

I do not remember when the oscillations occurred & and the pressure change...in the flight path....and no on can pen point the jump time?

The lowering of the aft stairs would have created a cabin pressure change

The oscillation would be after his actual leap off of the stairway.

These 2 events did NOT happen at the same time.

Cooper lower the steps himself.

Cooper did not run his mouth - and was resistant to answering the probing questions Tina had been instructed to ask. Kept throwing his lower lip out......ASK TINA about that!

The best remark you ever made:
"Much of what has been touted is agents and other with NO jumping experience claiming knowledge they do not actualy possess."

Cooper did land, but with an injury. It did NOT stop him. What I do know is that Cooper buried part of the money because he need to relieve some of the weight and the size of the package. What many of you do not know or have ignored is that Tina told Tosaw what she saw - in the brief case besides what she was told was a bomb.

Absorbed all know conversations Tina had with Cooper. Those conversation indicate he was angry about something, NOTE: It was Tina who asked Cooper "Do you have a grudge". Cooper was exibiting anger - and why Tina asked that question.

An item that was in the Brief case he placed with the money. This was told to Tosaw by Tina. She probably also told the FBI several yrs before making the remark to Tosaw.

I do not know if the FBI files regarding the interogation of Tina reflect this - but, she remembered it. Did she tell the FBI or did she forget it until she was talking to Tosaw several yrs later?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"Someone on that other site contended that Cooper left a note on the plane - that is NOT TRUE."

Wrong Jo. the discussion was about McCoy. not Cooper. nobody said Cooper left a note behind.

It's not hard to follow at all. I have different categories. that's the only difference.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

[Blevins quoting Jo Weber]

'The lowering of the aft stairs would have created a cabin pressure change

These 2 events did NOT happen at the same time.'

True enough. Rataczak has stated that the stairs would only drop 24-36 inches when opened in flight. I've tried to imagine Cooper's surprise at that.

Blevins, Just exactly why would Cooper be surprised that the stairs would only drop 2 or 3 feet in flight?

You seem to ignore the statements that Cooper wanted to take off with the stairs down (not LOCKED down as they would be if the aircraft was parked on the ground). After conceding the point to Rataczak following their argument (in order to get the flight underway), Cooper told Tina that he KNEW the airliner COULD take off with the stairs down.

So at that time Cooper knew more about flying with the stairs down than did the flight crew.

Even KC, with his flying and parachuting experience, would not have been surprised at the small distance the stairs dropped in flight.

And it makes no difference how Cooper went down the stairs.

You are just trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill on these points. Just as you tried to do the same thing with the Amboy parachute because Cossey was able to rule it out with one short look at it.

Robert99

skyjack71

Someone on that other site contended that Cooper left a note on the plane - that is NOT TRUE.

I find it difficult to keep up with who said what in the post I am referencing...

BUT, COOPER DID NOT LEAVE ANY OF HIS NOTES THAT THE FBI HAS EVER REVEALED....all that I am aware is that the stewardess wrote down what Cooper said...Cooper retrived the NOTE he had given to Florencr.

Cooper exited that plane when the oscillations occured. The pressure change occurred whenever air way was lowered. I base this on what 377 has stated in this thread.

I do not remember when the oscillations occurred & and the pressure change...in the flight path....and no on can pen point the jump time?

The lowering of the aft stairs would have created a cabin pressure change

These 2 events did NOT happen at the same time.

Cooper lower the steps himself.

Cooper did not run his mouth - and was resistant to answering the probing questions Tina had been instructed to ask. Kept throwing his lower lip out......ASK TINA about that!

The best remark you ever made:
"Much of what has been touted is agents and other with NO jumping experience claiming knowledge they do not actualy possess."

Cooper did land, but with an injury. It did NOT stop him. What I do know is that Cooper buried part of the money because he need to relieve some of the weight and the size of the package. What many of you do not know or have ignored is that Tina told Tosaw what she saw - in the brief case besides what she was told was a bomb.

Absorbed all know conversations Tina had with Cooper. Those conversation indicate he was angry about something, NOTE: It was Tina who asked Cooper "Do you have a grudge". Cooper was exibiting anger - and why Tina asked that question.

An item that was in the Brief case he placed with the money. This was told to Tosaw by Tina. She probably also told the FBI several yrs before making the remark to Tosaw.

I do not know if the FBI files regarding the interogation of Tina reflect this - but, she remembered it. Did she tell the FBI or did she forget it until she was talking to Tosaw several yrs later?

'Cooper' did NOT have a grudge, he was told to say that to create a motive for his "criminal" persona. "DO NOT SMILE! Smoke jail coupon type cigarettes and order bar whisky, just spill it on the floor." He was trained to be Cooper.

Cooper DID leave a note on the plane and the co-pilot still has it. Includes a personal note. FBI did not search the breif case…..

And my brother stopped by your place and my attorney hired an investigator on you. I paid the bill. You can't get anything right. All messed up. Seek help.

You are just trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill on these points. Just as you tried to do the same thing with the Amboy parachute because Cossey was able to rule it out with one short look at it.

Robert99

Duane had no idea the plane could take off with the stairs down and neither did the co-pilot. It had never been done and they were taking no extra risks. That is ridiculously obvious. The discussion was that Duane didn't know how to lower the stairs and he was told to simply ask the stew for instructions as it was part of their job. That is also ridiculously obvious.

You keep referring to faulty information. Cossey was an insider on the caper and did not pack the chute Duane jumped with. The Co-pilot packed that chute and Cossey was the contact man for the FBI to get the chutes out of storage. I was there when the plans were made, and that is what happened. Of course Cossey would nix the chute even if it was the right one. He never saw it out of the sewn up "X" marked pack. Etch that in stone.

RobertMBlevins

***Jo wrote:

[blue} Remember when Cossey got zapped... the man got angry with me just a few days before & went poof for 3 wks then Cossey comes up dead (it was Murder).

Jo,

Might you be confusing correlation with causation?

Nobody is going to be murdering people in 2014 over Norjack issues.

Take the bullets out of your gun. Stop living in pointless paranoid fear.

Well...hmm. First off I actually know the people we're going to meet. I got a phone call up in the high hills from Gayla saying they had called and might want to meet tomorrow instead of Sunday. So I packed it up and headed home. For a meeting spot I picked out what I consider an appropriate place. For some weird reason I always thought KC had gone there a few times, and it happens to be the same place where I took the very first picture in my investigation of Christiansen. No...not his old house. Another place and it doesn't matter anyway. I never published the picture.

Anyway, I got two nights camping up the Skokomish River and that was pretty nice. Ha...funny thing to go camping on the Fourth of July holiday for two days and then still make it home in time for the fireworks. :)
I have to get cleaned up, make phone calls, print up a document, eat lunch...:)
any other personal functions to report ? Your audience awaits!
Elvis is in the building!!!

:o

BobKnoss

Robert99

Duane had no idea the plane could take off with the stairs down and neither did the co-pilot. It had never been done and they were taking no extra risks. That is ridiculously obvious. The discussion was that Duane didn't know how to lower the stairs and he was told to simply ask the stew for instructions as it was part of their job. That is also ridiculously obvious.

You keep referring to faulty information. Cossey was an insider on the caper and did not pack the chute Duane jumped with. The Co-pilot packed that chute and Cossey was the contact man for the FBI to get the chutes out of storage. I was there when the plans were made, and that is what happened. Of course Cossey would nix the chute even if it was the right one. He never saw it out of the sewn up "X" marked pack. Etch that in stone.

BK, I think some people with butterfly nets are headed your way. And you can etch that in stone. How did you manage to get loose in the first place?

RobertMBlevins

"...No comment. I just don't know why the FBI bought into her story initially...."

Don't you think you should look into this? Don't you think knowing why the Bureau characterized Marla's uncle as "most promising" is important?

If not, please tell us why.

I already 'looked into it'. See attached...:)
*Attached cartoons and images copyright 2014 by Robert Blevins and Adventure Books of Seattle*

In our opinion around here, Marla damaged the relationship between citizen investigators and the Seattle FBI. We have no sympathy for her, nor do I care about her reasons or motivations. You want to believe her story, that's up to you. I do not.

Marla's behavior is irrelevant. The most critical issue here is not what Marla said but what the FBI did.

Why in the world did the Bureau claim that LD Cooper was the "most promising" suspect?

RobertMBlevins

"...No comment. I just don't know why the FBI bought into her story initially...."

Don't you think you should look into this? Don't you think knowing why the Bureau characterized Marla's uncle as "most promising" is important?

If not, please tell us why.

I already 'looked into it'. See attached...:)
*Attached cartoons and images copyright 2014 by Robert Blevins and Adventure Books of Seattle*

In our opinion around here, Marla damaged the relationship between citizen investigators and the Seattle FBI. We have no sympathy for her, nor do I care about her reasons or motivations. You want to believe her story, that's up to you. I do not.

Bobbile, your attachments completely miss the mark. They are all about Marla and her commentary on the FBI. They tell us nothing about why the FBI characterized LD Cooper as the most promising suspect.

Do you think the FBI truly thought LD Cooper was the most promising suspect - even more so than KC - or was something else in play?

Do you think it is possible that the FBI was playing Marla?

Or did the Seattle FO really mess up? Was Eng bamboozled by the LE guys in OKC? Or was Eng set up by others in the FBI or LE?

Or do you give any credence to the rumor that Eng had the Jones' for Marla and was willing to risk his career for some hot sheets?

What! Did I hit an exposed ego nerve with a little truth?? It is good for you people to get a shot of truth now and then to help you along your journey for accuracy in the Norjak story. I can see how tall tales of yaun were developed over the years. Everybody kicks in a paragraph or two during a drunkfest and Blevins sets out to prove it for fact. The results this forum are creating are no different. They are only different from what really happened. You have access to the whole story from people discussed here. You just can't get them to talk… IT'S A SECRET!!! BFD. The secret is out and butterfly nets are useless.

Knoss is ONE crazy convoluted liar:
Just about the time you think he has come to his senses - he goes completely haywire.

NOTE: It was Tina who asked Cooper "Do you have a grudge". Cooper was exibiting anger - and why Tina asked that question.

Yet Knoss comes back with this ridiculous statement:

"Cooper did NOT have a grudge, he was told to say that to create a motive for his "criminal" persona. "

Duhhh! Cooper was being himself.

NO one could have predicted the private conversation between Cooper & Tina. She engaged him as instructed to in her training. Being very religious she tried to talk to him - but not in a way to anger him. I believe she may very well have used a book she had with her & it was not her bible. She needed to stay occupied - and she needed something to help guide her.

A book limited to 3000 prints from a church in the area she lived in. I have one copy and the author had 2 copies...she was surprised a copy ended up in FL. That Cook Book was in some things Duane brought to the house within a yr before he died.

When I took it out one day for a recipe...this is when I found the pic of the girl & and the handwritten notes. He was cautioning me TO be careful with the book! He seemed upset I was using it.
I asked who the girl was in the picture. Now I no longer remember his reply, but it is in previous postings.

When the Sleuths did their study on the Columbia a few yrs ago - a couple engaged someone from the FBI wanting to know what happened to their relatives books that were left on the plane. I was told about the conversation by an individual who was there. I do not know who in the FBI they were talking to or who the couple was.

Note! A major contributors to both of those books lived in OR.
She was a woman Duane went to visit after we left Seattle, but she was no longer there. She had an antique shop in Mt Saint Helens OR and it was closed on that day in Sept/Oct of 1979. It was coming across the bridge from Or back to WA that Duane threw what he claimed was a candy bar wrapper out of the car window.

This woman was the person he was referencing on our way to WA. who had relatives buried in a cemetary on the East side of I-10 some where not too far from the Lewis River.

I have not been able to find that cemetary - it does not show on any maps & so it must have been very old - I can't find it on any of the Cemetary site directories...but, it was there and it did exist....because in 2001 when I was there with Himmelsbach and the TV crew - I asked about the cemtary. He said there used to be a small cemetary in that location - we did not try to find it.

The woman was named Joan Garrity. That is also the woman who contributed to both cook books.

That was the woman who had the shop in Mt. St. Helens. She had died when I was there in 2010 and I did NOT know how to contact any relatives to verify this.

I did NOT know in 2010 that the owner of the shop and the name in the book were one and the same....that would not be a realization until some time within the last 3 yrs. It all happened right here on this thread.

Cooper left NONE of his notes or any samples of his hand writing on the plane.

A description of the hand writing was given verbally - but there are NO samples of that handwriting available.

Someone is OFF their ROCKER and it is not Jo Weber.

Duane Weber was very aware the plane could take off with the stairs down. I do NOT know where some idiots get their information.

Knoss is lost - now he is saying Weber didn't know this or that...well, they certainly are the opposite of what I have been told over the yrs by Knoss....himself.
Are there 2 Knosses & how many different version has he told?

Now Knoss is singing & marching to yet another voice. NOW Knoss has completely changed his story.

Did Knoss not yrs ago talk about all of the training they did and that he was the record keeper?

Now he is claiming Weber didn't know this or that & he has changed his story a LOT - WHEW!

Now he is claiming the co-pilot packed the chute! WHAT a bunch of CRAP! All sense of logic should let Knoss know - there was no way for the co-pilot to pack the chute.

Knoss is the only REAL nut CASE in this saga.

Wouldn't it be interesting to find out WHY Knoss is so obcessed with Cooper. Rather than MAKE-UP stories, WHY doesn't he tell us the REAL reason he is obcessed and WHY he says the things he says.

MOSTLY why does he make up stories that are so obvious & the fact that he can't seem to keep track of the story he told before.

I believe it is ALL in this thread or in another one - his stories that continue to revolve. Now they sound like the ragingd of patient in a mental institution.

WHY didn't Knoss tell us before he spent time in prison with Weber.
The question is when and where.
I know what he told me and that is completely inaccurate...if Knoss was in prison with Duane in 1962 he would be in the files!

Time for you guys to do a background check on Knoss - what do you bet he won't give you permission.....why hasn't Knoss admitted before he did time with Cooper?

The chute (dummy chute) with the X came from McChord - NO WAY did Cooper, Knoss, Cossey or anyone else have access to the chute Knoss is claiming as THE CHUTE!...Go back and read the stories he told before.

Some where along the way Knoss claimed his brother came to see me....well - WONDER if his brother is SLUGGO! They look alike!

Really! Just take a look at Sluggo and ask Knoss to provide pictures of himself from various stages of his life. These two guy could very well be brothers!

Blevins - What happened with your meeting today. Since you have been posting I expect it did NOT happen, but it is later in here...so maybe you haven't met with them yet.

Wondering if it is continuation of the same old crap that has been going on and on and on or if it is something new.

skyjack71

Some where along the way Knoss claimed his brother came to see me....well - WONDER if his brother is SLUGGO! They look alike!

Really! Just take a look at Sluggo and ask Knoss to provide pictures of himself from various stages of his life. These two guy could very well be brothers!

Jo,

You owe Sluggo and apology for that insult!

Be serious for a change!

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

'Marla's behavior is irrelevant. The most critical issue here is not what Marla said but what the FBI did.

Why in the world did the Bureau claim that LD Cooper was the "most promising" suspect?'

Her behavior is relevant because it points away from a search for truth and more into the land of I Want a Big Contract With Random House instead.

I haven't a clue why the the FBI claimed LD was the most promising suspect. Why don't you ask them? Why ask me? How the hell should I know? I am finished with any minor investigation I may have done on Marla Cooper, and no longer interested in checking her story further.

Quoting:

Danielle1010 wrote:

***'You haven't responded to any of my other posts i would like you to respond to them'.

Robert says: I think I did. I was gone for a couple of days camping. My email is adventurebooksofseattle AT G Mail.

Robert99 says in part:

'Has Blevins offered you a part in his upcoming movie? His silence is just a ploy so keep his feet to the fire.'

It's a film script. Thousands are created worldwide every year. :S And why would you want to hear anything from me anyway? LOL that would be a first for sure. As far as 'silence' if you have a question, feel free to drop it on me. The only subject I won't discuss is the ongoing investigation into Christiansen. Maybe later. Not now.

Any NEW personal functions today you need to tell the world
about?

Tell us about Marla and Nova Scotia.

"...I haven't a clue why the the FBI claimed LD was the most promising suspect. Why don't you ask them? Why ask me? How the hell should I know?..."

Do you think the FBI was diverting attention away from Kenny C with their LD Cooper charade?

I'm surprised you don't seem too interested in pursuing the FBI's methods and declarations in the Marla matter. I think the answer to "Why Most Promising" could help us immeasurably in our investigation of DB Cooper.

Danielle1010

You haven't responded to any of my other posts i would like you to respond to them

What kinds of investigatory work would you like to do, Dannie-Ten-Ten? We might be able to help you along here, collectively.

I know you would like to pin Bernie Geestman's ass to the fire, but you have to understand that Bobby B is a tough guy to work with. We've had to do a lot of work with him here over the years - his research and writing on Christiansen and Cooper was a complete mess when he first started here. Ug.

Wow, Mrs. Cooper, I didn't know that Bobby K and Duane (no y no w) were in prison together.

But when are you going to tell us more about the Desperate Wives of Cooperland. After all, Duane (no y no w) had eight wives, right? That's a lot of sex, if you catch my drift.

Also, now that Bobby B is back from the boonies, do you still think he might get whacked? Don't you think you should tell Gayla?

Just askin'.