47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

'Maybe I did Kitt a big favor ??? Maybe Kitt asked me to post our conversation. Maybe Kitt will send me meat offerings and a bottle of champagne? Maybe Kitt and I will be having drinks at the Lemon Lounge next Thursday, tossing darts at your book Blast?'

Lots of 'maybes' and no answer. I wouldn't call embarrassing the man 'doing him a big favor'. I'm guessing from your cutesy and dodgy answer that you probably didn't inform him you intended to post up his phone call comments publicly.

No worries. I did it FOR you. He has a right to know.

Instead of looking at any truth in this matter your first impression is to go running and tell all. you set off a 4 alarm fire to all of your witnesses, now you go running to Kitt. run forrest run....were you the hall monitor during school years, or the teachers pet in all your classes?

Now, speaking of dodging. I seem to recall the value of the stamp collection was originally $400k, then it went to $300k, followed by you claiming it was an extra zero was added in an email that caused the sum to be incorrect. you haven't explained the $400-$300 difference? that's not an extra zero.

Lots of maybes, and no answer is what you live by Robert. isn't it an embarrassment claiming a house paid for cash that wasn't, or documents clearly labeled wrong sent to the FBI? $16,500 for the house, no wait, $14,500, nope, Komo news states records say $14,000. does anyone have an answer?

"No worries. I did it FOR you. He has a right to know."

yes, so why is it a problem for the truth about KC? doesn't everyone have the right to know? keep in mind before you answer with your slanted view crap that the very people you claim to be slanted were the ones who found the mistakes in the first place.

Please don't preach to me what I owe you or whatever. You're the guy who pre-banned me from your website and blocked messages.

I don't owe you a thing. Sorry I don't go by your 'everything is a public thing' rules, but that's just me. ;)

Fall back on your oft used words HATE and LIAR. Those words
will probably appear in tonight's Blevins' Action News.

Fact: Kitt says straight out Kenny would have been recognised
by one means or another especially if they were looking for
Cooper amongst NWA employees. Kitt says, quote: "It was
always my understanding the FBI and NWA looked at NWA
employees".

Fact: Kitt says he told Meltzer 'I don't believe KC was Cooper'.
Kitt says Meltzer passed that on to Kagin and she "threw a cow".
Kitt says this was avoided/ignored in the filming which made his
contribution superfluous. Kitt says it was obvious to him all Kagin
and presumably you were after, was a preordained engineered
result.

I will hold the rest in reserve as a 'control' should you go so far
off the rails as to warrant .... MORE FACTS & REVELATIONS!

You can keep dragging this dead horse "Gee its been a BLAST
cuz I pretend KC was DB Cooper" if you want. Movie script?
Screen play? Who but you cares! I'm just kind of curious to see
just how far you can drag a horse ... so by all means "do it for
me"!

Just remember this: years have passed since you started this
farce in 2010 ... more than enough time for others to be
interviewed about your claims vis-a-vis their socalled "testimony"
so while you were beating your chest and playing games here on
Dropzopne others were interviewed ... and it ain't lookin too good
for you Bobby@!

Plan to spend at least another four years here defending
yourself. That's the writing on your wall Blevins, in case you
haven't read it being a "Legend in your own Mind"!

Welcome to the real world, RobertMBlevins!

Drag that dead mule another mile. I know you have it in you! :D

RobertMBlevins

This type of vindictive, I-don't-care-who-I-hurt-as-long-as-I-can-make-a-point attitude is the main reason I decided to cancel all further discussion about Christiansen, as well as the slideshow. Putting Kitt's name out there like that, and quoting those things is about the dirtiest trick I've ever seen pulled on this thread. Few of you can be trusted, that is ALSO for sure.

If that's true, Robert, why limit it to just Christiansen? If you can't trust this site, how can you post anything about any other suspect?

It was several months ago you decided to not respond to questions about Christiansen. Then, the reason was you wanted to wait for your presentation. Now, it's that nobody can be trusted.

You were ok with posting for years with the same type of response on this forum, until people started looking into your claims and found inconsistencies. Now, you refuse to back up any of your claims. That's not the way someone who's just looking for the truth would act.

"Knoss is not well, …."

More unsubstantiated Blevins. (BS)

Contrary to the reports of my pending demise, I am alive and well, in the best of health, anticipating an inherited Methusulian life expectancy. Just like my friend Richard Floyd McCoy, Jr. (:Q)

I try desperately to avoid wasting it analyzing the hot air you all keep trying to blow up everybody's arse. But, a little humor is good for one's wellbeing. This place is better than "Dumb and Dumber," and certainly must be a spin-off sequel with this McSnutter the Script Director. He couldn't close or open a Home Depot door if you pushed him.

georger

******blevins: wheres that $400.000 COIN COLLECTION?

I'm going to answer your question because if you had looked back on this thread, you would already know the answer. When I got the initial report on KC, it included a letter from his brother. The letter indicated the collection was appraised at $40,000.

I (yes, ME) mistakenly added an extra zero to the manuscript, and a few other places. A few months ago, I was on the phone with Lyle and asked him if the collection was appraised at $400,000, how much did he actually GET for it? That's when he corrected me. He said it was appraised at 40K, but the family received about 30K after auction fees, etc.

This correction was addressed in the recent PDF on Christiansen.

And a 40k stamp-coin collection could be actually worth 1/10th
of catalog = $4,000.00 ... or less! It all depends on the
contents, the market, and the buyer.

appraised price on stamps is usually catalog price using Scott's
catalog etc. Coins are evaluated by different catalogs.

Georger, APS

I will remind Blevins he peddled $400,000 with vengeance here
for years! Rubbed our noses in it, refused to answer questions
about it, as absolute unimpeachable PROOF Kenny had wealth
beyond his means, in addition to his realty transactions, yada
yada yada...

yes georger, i recall the "sacred, noble, unimpeachable true fact (sic)" of the $400,000 coin collection. it was one of the important building blocks holding up the immortal pyramid known as "KC was Cooper". now, years later, the coin collection is a) not a "true fact" b) but surprisingly ( no not really, considering the source) its ok that the coin collection has been disproved, because, well, Mr. Blevins says so?

years ago, i worked at a newspaper, as.. wait for it... yes, a fact checker. this was pre internet days. Mr. Blevins, do you know what a fact checker does? and why he/she does it? it has something to do with a newspaper wanting to, say, uh, preserve its reputation? avoid lawsuits? maybe its that "integrity" thing?

( no need to answer rhetorical questions)

georger

Somebody, who says we don't know him, who goes by the name
of RobertMBlevins with 5300+ posts here at Dropzone, posted
below several days back, as follows:

"Christiansen hijacks the plane, and during this time makes
sure no one on the flight crew except the stewardesses get a
look at him. This was probably one of the biggest risks
Christiansen took, i.e. that he might be recognized by another
NWA crew member. However, Bruce Kitt, the curator of NWA
History.org has testified that if Kenny Christiansen mostly did the
Orient routes, his chances of being recognized were probably
slim. He testified on-camera about this on the Decoded
program.
" [RobertMBlevins Jun 20, 2014, 8:05 PM Post #53801
of 53802 (68 views)]

So, I called NWA historian Bruce Kitt. Mr. Kitt flatly disputes he
ever meant what Blevins is implying he meant, above. In a word,
Kitt says from his experience with Blevins and producer, Marisa
Kagin, 'the whole thing was preconceived, and they didn't film me
saying or allow me to say, what I had told Brad Meltzer'.

(2) 'Brad Meltzer called me to arrange my flight for the filming in
Seattle and I told him I did not consider Kenny Christiansen a
viable suspect, or that he was D.B. Cooper. I explained why.
When he told the producer what I had said, she "threw a cow".
When the filming was done they never asked anything other than
general questions, and they just avoided the issue of whether I
thought Christiansen had been Cooper, and what I had told Brad
Meltzer. It was pretty clear to me the whole thing was biased
with a preconceived outcome in mind. It was a media event and
they didn't want facts'.

(3) 'I never meant to say that Kenny wouldn't have been
recognized', as Blevins is now saying. What they filmed me
saying is not "testimony" of any kind, as Blevins is putting it.
He is twisting my words on the one hand and ignoring what I told
Brad Meltzer in detail, on the other hand. The whole thing is a
media bottomless pit.'

(4) It's always been my understanding that the FBI and NWA
looked at NWA employees. I know this doesn't agree with what
Blevins has been promoting. NWA had its own internal Security
system in addition to the FBI.

(5) Mr. Christiansen was well known, a long time employee. He
doesn't fit anything in the Cooper profile no matter whose profile
you use.

Thank you, Bruce Kitt, NWA Historian.

In 1997, was interviewed by KARE 11 in Minneapolis shortly after the story of Melvin Wilson aired on Unsolved Mysteries. After the editing, I watched the segment on the news. They cut and paste it so bad I did not recognize the original story...goes to show ya...The media is not always honest.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

So, you let this mystery person see the new updated report, BEFORE you interview them??

I say this in all sincerity Robert, I hope you have something here. I want the case solved and I'm fine with it being Kenny. But my gut feeling is that this is going to be another witness with impeccable 40 year memory that still cannot put Kenny on that plane. Good Luck, seriously.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

In 1997, was interviewed by KARE 11 in Minneapolis shortly after the story of Melvin Wilson aired on Unsolved Mysteries. After the editing, I watched the segment on the news. They cut and paste it so bad I did not recognize the original story...goes to show ya...The media is not always honest.

Same EXPERIENCES I had with the media....why I now avoid them like the PLAGUE. The local journalists at least had to answer to me if they made any drastic errors....and I never did a local TV news. Someone may have thrown up clip of NBC when Bryom interviewed me.

In Wa in 2001 Doug was there & when some man kept telling me to say it a certain way...I turned around & gave him a dirty look (SOME HOW Georger found the part where I gave the director a dirty look). It was after my being interupted that Doug took over & I walked OUT. I never saw the episode or clip or what - ever it was.

I did hear a recorded tape of Doug answering the questions with the FBI agent & others...I still have the tape if it has not rotted like many other things I have held on to. Finding something to play the old videos and tapes on - that getting to be VERY difficult.

Things are getting to complicated:

The simplist washer Maytag made!

Too DEEP and I can reach the bottom of the tub. The first machine was shallow and made by Kenmore - but it tore MY clothes - shredded them

Now they sent me a MayTag...I was unable to go shop for it a second time...infact I need groceries right now and do not feel like going to the store.

They said get a stool....I can barely walk sometimes and my bones are FRAIL, plus raising my height is NOT the problem - it is bending my back and MY arm not being long enough - and I aways thought I was pretty average.

WHO the HELL designs the WASHING machines? GIANTS!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Robert, that's another cop out using a forum you can't post on. that's your fault, not mine! Lyle should have looked into another investigator a while back. it's obvious Skipp didn't check things he should of or you wouldn't be in this position!

Lots of people don't trust you Robert, so stop whining about this trust issue you seem to have, but continue to post on the very thread full of people you don't trust? you have so many loose ends and still try to blame it on everyone else Robert.

The right thing to do is to hire an investigator to look into the case. other than you, I'd like to hear someone disagree with this. failing to do this tells people you actually don't want to find out anything. you have proven that by calling people slanted who found problems that YOU agreed on! then you let it ride until you felt compelled to start removing the problems from your website, and the old PDF.

How would you handle this if you heard a bunch of people claiming you were involved in a Federal crime? would you allow books, and movies without really hearing the whole story, and your name being used calling you a criminal all over the internet? I've been falsely accused several times, including this time frame we are in now! it's not funny. especially when they don't have all the facts! you need a qualified person to talk to these people head on!

Lets ask Yellowoxide, what would you think of Skipp's investigating skills? seems he was ahead of Mr. Blevins, and yet nothing seems to really have been checked.....your job sounds like it was a lot of fun by the way...
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

I don't mind discussing the case in general, but I've put a freeze on releasing any new information on Christiansen, or speaking about anything contained within the new 53-page document on him.

There are several reasons for this, but one of the MAIN ones is the alternate website. I refuse to release anything new that will simply be picked up and discussed over at a site where my IP was banned. We're not talking about posting or participating, but simply being able to view what is being said about anything released.

YOU made the PROBLEM! OF course they do not want you or I posting there - they are actually TRYING to discuss the case. YOU made this thread ALL ABOUT KENNY - repeat and repeat and repeat...YOU BLEVINS made this thread useless as an investigative tool! I talked about Weber, but at least we discussed alternatives - YOU didn't even give them room to take a breath! YOU SMOTHERED the Cooper investigation abilities of this thread - YOU SMOTHERED IT WITH REPETITION AND PROMOTIONS...Everyone was tired of it including me.

The only way you can pull out of this is for a WITNESS to come forward and say - they were on that plane and Kenny was Cooper. OTHER WISE DREAM ON!

mrshutter45

The right thing to do is to hire an investigator .

Shutter, what did you say you did to make a living? Do you know how much an investigator costs. It is not like this is just a local investigation.

Gas, expenses, airflights, search time

Hiring someone in the WA area - guess what the quote was when I went looking for help? It was after I had gone public and the FBI just was not doing anything. Around 2003 I spoke with more than one agent.

Then a few yrs back needed help with the Spokane and the Idaho area - same story BIG money. In Cour'delane I needed a little court and deputy probeing. Checking of some old records for museums and old photos.

Shutter you did a better job than the FBI did on Weber - WHY didn't Carr produce that intake Jefferson photo.

I begged him for it. He sent a link and all that did was go to some useless papers. I found some State people that helped a little - but NO photos nor the prison detail reports.

AN FBI agent couldn't or would get me that Jefferson file with the picture.
YOU did it - LARRY Carr only came to the thread to diss me - HE did NOT one thing to HELP in providing anything on Weber. The criminal record he post was even INACCURATE.

I went over that a long time ago.

RobertMBlevins

Someone has decided to come forward. This is a person not mentioned at Dropzone, in the book, or the earlier version of the report on KC. I have spoken to this person several times over the last year. This person has seen the new document on Christiansen and is in a unique position to verify whether its basic allegations hold water. This person will be meeting in-person with AB staff members very soon and has agreed to allow sound recordings and notes.

Excuse me Robt Blevins - I have had MANY people contact me claiming to have information. OUTside of this thread - and I communicate with these individuals and I play right along with them because who knows where the most important clue will be found. Messing with these kinds of individuals has hurt my credibility, but the FBI wasn't doing anything.

I expect it resemble the emails I was getting and the phone calls. Don't continue to be the moron you have seemed to be in the past. Perhaps you would like the names and email of all of the people who have told me they can prove this or that to help prove Weber was Cooper.

When it come time for them to produce - quess what - ZERO!

They spend 6 month to a yr to WORK U and then they drop their BOMB with big promises of evidence to come. Have you been gullible enough to fall for that line?

They have worked just about every angle on me. Recently they started in on others. Because of this thread they know how to reach individuals who have been linked to Cooper. They loft here on this thread & one actually has posted.
There have been others - they just don't hang in very long.

[:/]They are MESSING with you & playing a game with you....this group of individuals just wants to attach what they claim to have to Cooper.[:/]

:|Bet when it is time to make the DROP they will claim it came up missing.

If you are communicating with the same individuals I did - you need to tape the conversations & copy all of the emails into a file....if you don't then you are STUPID.

In this GAME you have to watch your BACK! Cooper has become a GAME for certain individuals.

What goes on in that other thread - not anything for you to worry about at all. They couldn't get thru to you here & do not want to tie the other thread up with your - repetiton and babble.

Frankly they do discuss KC, but in a honest quiet factual atmosphere. You made this thread the KC circus. Actually they do NOT speak badly of you at all....but what they do NOT have is your continued monopoly of the conversation....promoting YOUR facts which U know are not accurate and you have openly stated this in the past.

skyjack71

***The right thing to do is to hire an investigator .

Shutter, what did you say you did to make a living? Do you know how much an investigator costs. It is not like this is just a local investigation.

Gas, expenses, airflights, search time

Hiring someone in the WA area - guess what the quote was when I went looking for help? It was after I had gone public and the FBI just was not doing anything. Around 2003 I spoke with more than one agent.

Then a few yrs back needed help with the Spokane and the Idaho area - same story BIG money. In Cour'delane I needed a little court and deputy probeing. Checking of some old records for museums and old photos.

Shutter you did a better job than the FBI did on Weber - WHY didn't Carr produce that intake Jefferson photo.

I begged him for it. He sent a link and all that did was go to some useless papers. I found some State people that helped a little - but NO photos nor the prison detail reports.

AN FBI agent couldn't or would get me that Jefferson file with the picture.
YOU did it - LARRY Carr only came to the thread to diss me - HE did NOT one thing to HELP in providing anything on Weber. The criminal record he post was even INACCURATE.

I went over that a long time ago.

I understand your point Jo, but if Lyle truly believes all of this. this is the best way is to get the story properly investigated. I think Lyle is capable of doing this financially. more and more of the work is done on computers. you can't base anything on what has become of this suspect. The FBI is not going to look into it without something other than people rattling things off. Robert, and Lyle are to involved. the media? I doubt they will bite on it anymore. he should be doing what you do. get on the phone and call them, ask what it will cost, agree on what is to be looked into. he could hire one just to put them in separate rooms as Robert has often mentioned. if you really want the truth, and not just a lingering story to try and promote for books, and movie scripts. it should be done. what is the cost for the truth? I thought that's what they were looking for? it's not my fault it will cost a couple grand, or more. keep in mind he had no problem dropping almost a grand to send two letters!

I didn't bring the story, they did. they failed in trying to prove things themselves (horribly), so some professional help is needed to get some truth of this whole thing. a lot of accusations are flying around. it's time to get real with it. you can't keep going on and on with this. things are not adding up. people are frustrated from hearing all of this over and over, and then finding lots of problems.

I don't see any legal reason why the FBI didn't give you the information. it clearly says it was an alias, and had Duane's full name on the records. did Carr ever admit to this? unless there is a statue I don't know about, I'm clueless why they wouldn't give you the information.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I don't see any legal reason why the FBI didn't give you the information. it clearly says it was an alias, and had Duane's full name on the records. did Carr ever admit to this? unless there is a statue I don't know about, I'm clueless why they wouldn't give you the information.

Well MOST of that is right here in this thread....WHEN Carr was posting. He told us what I needed to do to get access to the file. What he provided did NOT have any pictures attached...I pointed this out.

I can get a written affidavit from the man who went to the prison for me.

I do have my communications regarding the arrangements and the proper documents.

MORE than ONE time I asked why what we were able to access on the computer did NOT have a photo attached.

I have MY communiations with records & the individuals I spoke to on the phone from the prison. I was on the phone talking to prison personnel when he was still trying to get access. We did everything they asked of us & more.

Yet, money was spent for ZERO.

I confronted LARRY CARR about this in the THREAD! Maybe he was already gone. I also sent LARRY CARR other information that was never admitted into evidence. NOW perhaps you can understand why Carr was re-assigned or transferred. I went over his head after I had spent money needlessly.

Still I did NOT get the pictures or the file in its entirety until YOU made it available. ONE look at the picture comparing it to the composites and I can see why it may have been concealed from me.!

The agent of records negligence has cost me a lot of money & yrs & contributed to the serious decline in my health recently. I will put this bluntly - if in 2010 I had any doubt of my own credibility - I would NOT have spent the money I did for that trip.

I could put a new roof on my house with what WAS spent..

Now I often do without things I really need just to keep my search going. Computer problems up the yang yang. AOL only functions for me to get to the DZ and view a few things...AOL is using a IE I can't get.

The functions I used are NO longer available to me. Some of my emails I sent out can no longer reach their destination. I have spent a lot of money just to stay up and running.

You have to do something about your internet Jo. I'm paying $40 a month total with Bell south. some of your emails might still be hung up sending, and you shut the computer off. I had that problem with dial up. that was years ago, I remember the tones while connecting, it would lose connection if someone called....those days are long gone. have you checked to see if someone has wireless around you?

My At & t with unlimited long distance which I have to have - as the new phone are too small for me to hold...I use REGULAR phones.

Avg $68. per month. Without the unlimited long distance it would be $37 per month. It is never the SAME thing every month.

The problem is the EI and the Widows XP - My version of XP seems to be the problem. ...upgrade as far as it will go. Have problems with everyday functions due to pain but only take medication when that is the ONLY way to funciton. Computer guy told me I would never be able to use the new computers. He is very well aware I have never used anything but dial up.

He doesn't understand why I can't print & I simply told him I could NOT afford to pay anyone after what I went thru recently...about 300 in computer repairs and then 55 in cell minutes talking to AOL and they made the problem worse. I have my house ins to pay and everything is just more and more expensive. I dread going to the grocery store.

If you got DSL through Bell South. I would kill the phone service, and get majic jack. you can hook the same home phone up to it. talk long distance, $20 a year, a year Jo. you talked to me plenty of times on it. I didn't renew it this year,so it's dormant now. it works pretty damn good for the cheap cost. I think the cost went up a little, but you have no monthly bills, only yearly. it drops calls every once in a while like cell phones, but you can't beat it.

RobertMBlevins

This type of vindictive, I-don't-care-who-I-hurt-as-long-as-I-can-make-a-point attitude is the main reason I decided to cancel all further discussion about Christiansen, as well as the slideshow. Putting Kitt's name out there like that, and quoting those things is about the dirtiest trick I've ever seen pulled on this thread. Few of you can be trusted, that is ALSO for sure.

If that's true, Robert, why limit it to just Christiansen? If you can't trust this site, how can you post anything about any other suspect?

It was several months ago you decided to not respond to questions about Christiansen. Then, the reason was you wanted to wait for your presentation. Now, it's that nobody can be trusted.

You were ok with posting for years with the same type of response on this forum, until people started looking into your claims and found inconsistencies. Now, you refuse to back up any of your claims. That's not the way someone who's just looking for the truth would act.

I don't mind discussing the case in general, but I've put a freeze on releasing any new information on Christiansen, or speaking about anything contained within the new 53-page document on him.

There are several reasons for this, but one of the MAIN ones is the alternate website. I refuse to release anything new that will simply be picked up and discussed over at a site where my IP was banned. We're not talking about posting or participating, but simply being able to view what is being said about anything released.

This was an easy decision because frankly I no longer trust some of the folks who post here. And that's too bad because there has been a major development in the case against Christiansen. To be fair, I guess I should offer something limited.

Someone has decided to come forward. This is a person not mentioned at Dropzone, in the book, or the earlier version of the report on KC. I have spoken to this person several times over the last year. This person has seen the new document on Christiansen and is in a unique position to verify whether its basic allegations hold water. This person will be meeting in-person with AB staff members very soon and has agreed to allow sound recordings and notes.

Best to move this to an undisclosed location where drones and
spies with IR audio detection and vis cameras will not be an issue
- very likely AB Books is under surveillance.

Detach all of the water pipes so sound can't travel along them
for recording at a remote location.

Beware of all white and black vans and helicopters above.

Coordinate with minimal spy satellite coverage from above which
transmits to the VLA array. Someone I know is on the VLA
network! If they can hear ET they can hear you!

You can run but you can't hide!

B|:D

Thanks georger...but intelligent minds already know blevins' shtick..it's so yesterday...thanks for reminding blevins it's only TV.

I've been involved in a few skydiving TV shows in the past and yes you can't believe anything you see or hear on TV...even the news is entertainment...Decoded...yawn...

hangdiver

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan

hangdiver

Thanks georger...but intelligent minds already know blevins' shtick..it's so yesterday...thanks for reminding blevins it's only TV.

I've been involved in a few skydiving TV shows in the past and yes you can't believe anything you see or hear on TV...even the news is entertainment...Decoded...yawn...

hangdiver

I can't talk. Someone is listening.

:D

"...Knoss is not well,
Himmelsbach is not well,
Jo is not well,
Co-pilot is not well,
Others have died.
Geetsman not good health.
Mrs. Miller is old.
Mr. Taylor is dead.
Mrs. Garrity is dead.
Mrs. Taylor is dead.
Ben R. is dead.
The Boys on the Lake are dead.
Max is dead.
Tosaw is dead...."

Don't worry, Jo, I'm feeling pretty good these days. BP is 120/80, and cholesterol is 150.

Also, I see that BK is still kicking. I'm not sure of the importance of that since Bob has failed repeatedly to send me contact information to talk with his attorney or anyone who can corroborate his story.

Oh, well. Life in the Vortex is always breezy if nothing else.

Robert, I told you I don't need to see the new PDF. You sound similar to other people with suspects. you try and put suspense in it as if it's a game. you still don't want to do the right thing and take it directly to the FBI if it was red hot evidence.

I've never "attacked" you Robert. you continue to use excuse after excuse about this matter. people are asking questions NOT because they think it's possible Kenny is Cooper. they seem to be asking questions because things are not adding up. what has changed here in the last two months? I'll answer that. things have been found in regards to people who know Kenny, to evidence about the case being inaccurate.

You wish to change the description of Cooper based on what probably one passenger said? ok, lets do it. Now, since you put Kenny in the equation we need to drop it down like the FBI has done. Cooper can now be 5' 6" all the way to 6'. you can't just say Cooper was 5' 8". the FBI took there statements into consideration, but based it on direct contact. you will never get passed the fact that Tina had to look up at Cooper unless you come up with a story like Paul's. he claimed some sort of spring loaded boots making him reach the height requirements. If i'm not mistaken Kenny was 150 lbs?

I agree with the FBI. this has nothing to do with your personal behavior Robert. Kenny doesn't fit the profile. Kenny doesn't fit the description. Cooper supposedly had a grudge, and not against the airline. this is another problem. you can speculate all you want. the facts don't line up. you are trying to defend something you had absolutely nothing to do with. you should be cooperating 100% allowing things to be researched, and proven,
or found not to be true. you would quickly be labeled a hostile witness if you played this game in court.

Kenny seems to be a typical everyday guy who complained about his job. he was there far too long to compare it to a grudge over ordinary complaining. actually, you would label Kenny a whiner! obviously we still have several problems here. the FBI claims Kenny is not viable suspect, the witnesses are failing to come forward on there own. the story has been around long enough for the passengers, and crew to positively ID Kenny. then you have problems with the story, and evidence falling apart. the FBI has your book, the PDF, and has acknowledged Kenny as a suspect at one point, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. the truth will surface with, or without you Robert.

Good luck.

Going out on a limb here, but sounds like this mystery person could be.....here it is...an ex lover. In which case, we know the gender.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

Going out on a limb here, but sounds like this mystery person could be.....here it is...an ex lover. In which case, we know the gender.

It's strange that we now question things, and all of the sudden new parts are adding to the story that hasn't changed for years...probably more people who "disappeared", or claim everything is true without backing anything up except the word of the alleged person. they call them "reruns" on television. same old tune.

RobertMBlevins

***So, you let this mystery person see the new updated report, BEFORE you interview them??

I say this in all sincerity Robert, I hope you have something here. I want the case solved and I'm fine with it being Kenny. But my gut feeling is that this is going to be another witness with impeccable 40 year memory that still cannot put Kenny on that plane. Good Luck, seriously.

No. This person has been interviewed twice previously. They have seen the original report on KC, the book, the television program such as it is. Recently, I re-contacted them through email and sent them the updated report. (They are NOT in the book, or in the original report, and I've never mentioned them at Dropzone.)

Two days later, I got a return email, and then a phone call. Before we get into that, you should understand something here. We always held a few things back, not early on, but we started doing that later when certain people made a habit of attacking me, Gayla Prociv, and AB personally. You can say what you wish about this, but we decided some elements of the investigation into Christiansen should stay confidential until those elements can be truly verified. Also...I will be the first to admit there have been mistakes. So these days we're a bit more careful before putting anything out there.

Along the way, information on KC started to come in a little at a time. I decided the current report on Kenny, the one that was made public for over a year, was inadequate so it was pulled.

Then I chose a few select folks and sent them the expanded version of everything we currently know on KC that has been verified. It's a sensitive document. It has not only names, but phone numbers, emails, addresses, even some histories. Even the FBI does NOT have it, not yet. We will provide them with it after we add the testimony of this witness.

The person who contacted us is in (what we consider) a unique position to verify whether Kenny Christiansen was Cooper, and whether it is true that Bernie Geestman was the guy who helped him. And until we meet with this person, I just can't tell you anything more.

There are trust issues here. Shutter says this or that, but the fact remains that he also has people on his website who have engaged in personal attacks against me. One, Meyer Louie, was banned from Dropzone permanently for it. Another, Bruce Smith, although he hasn't been banned, is known to take short cuts on his interviews and jack people up at their very front door. (Cold calls are fine, but saying bad things about people in articles when they refuse to comment is something else) Some others hang out here as well as the other site. Now...Shutter actually blocked the IP of the AB office computers so I cannot even view posts. This really makes us reluctant to provide him fodder for that site where certain folks we don't trust can simply say or do what they want, perhaps even lie, without us having the ability to defend ourselves by responding to them at Dropzone.

And like I told Shutter, he may as well leave this policy in place, because even if he said, "Well, Blevins...I'll unblock your IP so you guys can look, but you can't post..." This would not work for us. It's too late for that. As far as we know, Shutter might unblock just long enough to get his hot little hands on the PDF, the newest info on Christiansen, and then re-block. Trust is GONE, and it's permanent.

Since that is the case, we're no longer going to answer questions about KC publicly unless they've been asked and answered previously. And the PDF shouldn't be made public anyway. I wouldn't do that even if everything was sweet-sweet with Shutter and he loved us. If this situation had not occurred, we might have sent him the PDF with a strict confidentiality agreement...but as I said...trust is gone.

It isn't the easiest thing in the world for someone to come forward of their own volition on something like this. I know it was difficult for this person to do this. (sorry, I can't even reveal gender) The AB staff will meet with them for breakfast and we're going to decide how to proceed. It may be nothing, but since I know this person and have spoken to them several times, I also understand HOW DIFFICULT this is for them. So the situation must be handled gently. I don't need Cooper Folk calling them up, harrassing them, revealing their identity publicly, or trying to trash us personally with hate calls or hate mails. So I'm not going to allow that to happen. I guarantee that if and when it becomes possible to do an update, I will do it.

There has been much talk lately about Kenny from the Cooperland crowd who hangs out here. I don't have a problem with that, but it's also a mystery to me why this is so. Not a single one of you actually believes we might be right. And if you've all decided that KC isn't the guy...then why do you continue to ask questions and investigate him? Maybe you should live with your decision and move on to other suspects, other subjects in the case. Or investigate him if you wish. Maybe you'll come up with something on your own. It's not my fault that some of you (not all of you, some of you are fair and objective) engaged in attacks both here and away from Dropzone, or filled your posts with insulting, non-sensical junk. No use whining now when we have to shut the door to you.

I think I understand now why Galen Cook said he doesn't discuss too many details about his investigation into William Gossett. I should have taken a lesson from him a while ago. :)
Blevins, No matter what you call it or how you package it or re-package it, bullshit is still bullshit. And your totally baseless claims about KC have been bullshit from day one and from A to Z.

In the words of another famous poster on this thread, your "research" is always "out in the garage" and you don't have time to look it up. We just need to take your word that the new witness, that you claim is forthcoming, will support your allegations.

To see the cause of your problems, just look in a mirror.

Robert99

mrshutter45

***Going out on a limb here, but sounds like this mystery person could be.....here it is...an ex lover. In which case, we know the gender.

It's strange that we now question things, and all of the sudden new parts are adding to the story that hasn't changed for years...probably more people who "disappeared", or claim everything is true without backing anything up except the word of the alleged person. they call them "reruns" on television. same old tune.

Well, I'm willing to wait and see what Robert comes up with. However, if it's just someone who "corroborates" the other witnesses, that doesn't really help because none of the witnesses were willing to say Kenny was the hijacker.

Now, if this new witness can actually put Kenny on the plane, then I trust this information will be forwarded to the FBI.