47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert99

You neglect to point out above that you and Jo desperately need a live jumper to give ANY credence to the possibility that KC or Duane could be Cooper.

Your and Jo bitching about the FBI is solely because they (and quite a few other people) don't agree with your version of the matter.

Robert99

PLEASE STOP LUMPING ME WITH BLEVINS - I LIVED WITH WEBER FOR 19 YRS AND MY INFORMATION WAS 1ST HAND AND NOT SOMETHING CONTRIVED.

WHY SHOULD I NOT BITCH ABOUT THE FBI----[B]LOOK AT THE INFORMATION THE CONCEALED FROM ME FROM GET GO. THE JEFFERSON INTAKE PHOTOS![/B]

IF THEY HAD PRESENTED THOSE TO ME & TO THE PUBLIC & THE PICTURE OF COFFELT SUPPOSEDLY IDENTIFIED BY FLORENCE- THIS WOULD ALL BE OVER WITH.

FRANKLY I BELIEVE THE FBI WAS UNDER ORDERS NOT TO DO ANY THING OTHER THAN TO BRUSHED ME OFF WITH A LETTER THAT SAID THE PRINTS DID NOT MATCH.

NOW WE KNOW THE THE PRINTS THE FBI HAS - THEY DO NOT KNOW IF THEY EVEN BELONGED TO COOPER.

AT THE TIME THEY SENT ME THAT LETTER NONE OF THE STUFF I FOUND HAD BEEN REVEALED...
SOME OF IT WAS REVEALED WHEN I STOOD UP AGAINST THE FBI IN 2001.

AFTER I WENT PUBLIC LOTS OF THINGS CAME MY WAY - BY THEN THE FBI SHUT DOWN ON ME.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

MESSAGE FOR GALEN COOK!
John Weber and his wife Tess did KNOW Tosaw and his sister and they did belong to the same bible study group & the same boat club. John spoke with Tosaw after Duane became a suspect.

John contacted Tosaw around 2003 or 2004. Until then Tosaw had NO idea Duane Weber was John's brother.

John had contacted Tosaw about finding out if Duane had partrooper training. (Tosaw was also a PI). I did NOT get to learn the results of that because the sister had a heart attack that night when my current husband I went to their home in 2004.

JOHN was basically deaf and his wife was going to entertain my husband in the living room after dinner while JOHN talked to me in his office using his amplifier.

That conversation never happened because in the middle of dinner we got a call John's sister had a heart attack - and we went with them to the hospital. That was the night the sister smiled and realized I was NOT the woman with Duane in 1971....for 2 wks after the skyjacking!

skyjack71

First of all - Happy Birthday Duane L. Weber born June 18, 1924 and died March 28, 1995. On Wednesday you would be 90 yrs old if you were still alive.

Someone on this thread I suppose sent me a nice private email. It was one of those Gmail addresses, but this is what the person said...

Probably one of you who read the thread - who felt I needed a little cheer! Thank You.

The message read:

THE OLDER WE GET, THE CLOSER WE ARE TO OUR FINAL JUMP.

Made me sad but made me feel good also!

I really have nothing to say tonight because it seems I have been talking to myself in the last few posting & used up 19 yrs of my life trying to tell his story and yet my connection was REAL and Duane was not lieing to me.

Remember most of what he said was in 3rd person. He knew if he told me in the 1st person - he would go to jail and therefore he waited - but he waited too long and I didn't understand what he was trying to tell me.

Sorry, I have to go. Just thinking about this - has me BAWLING. I have been grouped with the nut cases & those looking for a good Cooper story.

These 18 yr are just lost - gone for nothing. The FBI nor the damn government nor the people want the REAL truth told - they would rather let people like Blevins, Cook and others toot unlikely suspects. The energy and monies I put into this - not to mention how the publicity impeded my occupation and my income has been for NOTHING!

I HATE America - this is NOT the country of the just and true - it is a country of schemers, liars, thieves and there is NOTHING good about American anymore. ZERO.

ME I am just a dumb woman telling what I know - I know no other way to tell it...I was never a liar nor a story teller - but that is what happens in America. The bigger the show - the better and America doesn't want the truths told about their SECRETS!

Can't see the screen - just have to go!

Somehow, lying and fabricating stories is all OK because it is for "The Greater Good". Elected officials supposedly responsible for oversight of overzealous activists turn a blind eye to covert activities that should be, by all rights, judged by another branch. Power in the hands of a few A-type personalities corrupts. Short-cut solutions, well intended but not what the founding fathers had in mind. What escapes me is where and when does it stop? If the under-the-table antics continue as they do with Norjak, how pervasive is the Greater Good philosophy? Who is running what? I have a sneaking suspicion that global warming is not going to eliminate this iceberg. I also have lost all respect for all U.S. Government. I don't hate it like Jo, since it is probably as good as it gets, but power and greed are not what makes a better world. Judging on the continuance of the obvious, I see no future resolution to this less than desirable predicament, only more of the same. Platitudes of apple pie and the flag, revamping, correcting, improving, weeding out, all of it, is Round-Robin back to the same receptacle. Low level Greater Good, slam-bam, thank you, Ma'am solutions, counter to the intentions of the Constitution of the United States of America. Nuff said.

georger

Read to end, the disputed evidence section.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Demjanjuk

Basically, people wanted answers, which to incite and inflame does not promote. It was unfortunate that it took so long to bring this case forward.

Thanks for posting that, Georger. I remember the trial back in the 1980s, but didn't follow it that closely in recent years.

But, one thing did strike me. Once someone is branded some way -- either as a war criminal or a liar -- some people will not change their opinion regardless of any new information that comes out.

Blevins you say: "Here's MY theory: The chute was the one Cooper used. The FBI keeps it in storage and still calls it evidence, even though it is basically useless in leading them to the identity of the hijacker."

I say : The Amboy chute was the wrong color as Norm Hayden purchased two white rip stop chutes that were provided to Cooper as the two "Back Chutes". That is proof that the Amboy chute was not Coopers even though it was found in the right location. END OF STORY ON THE AMBOY CHUTE.

sailshaw
[email protected]

"note new email address"

RobertMBlevins

I established a column there [Newsvine] back in March 2007 by writing an article against the Iraq War . . . .

. . . . . .

Right now I feel justified in setting you straight because instead of Cooper, you come to with me with your uninformed, unresearched junk.

Blevins,

In case you missed it, the Iraqi War started in early 2003 and I don't remember seeing you doing anything at that time to prevent Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld from making that blunder.

By 2007, the fact that the war was an unnecessary disaster was obvious to everyone. What took you four years to come to that conclusion?

For your other claim above, I have NEVER initiated contact with you about anything privately. YOU did contact me a few years ago by PM asking if I was going to attend the Auburn event(s). I replied that I was not going to do so.

My last PM to you was to the effect that KC was not a viable Cooper candidate. After that exchange, you were entered on my blocked PM list. And you remain there today along with one other person (I won't mention Jo's name here). Making my blocked PM list is very difficult to do, so perhaps you should consider it an achievement.

Despite your claim to be "a leading Cooper researcher", I haven't seen a single thing that you have done here or elsewhere to advance the Cooper research.

And with the debacle of your KC book, it is plainly evident that you don't know anything about research either. Despite your claims, I can't imagine why anyone would contact you about the Cooper hijacking.

If a sucker is born ever minute, maybe you will luck out and find one to buy your Cooper screenplay. If you get an offer for $5, take it.

In the meantime, dream on!

Robert99

skyjack71

I HATE America - this is NOT the country of the just and true - it is a country of schemers, liars, thieves and there is NOTHING good about American anymore. ZERO.

Jo,

I will take your word for it when you say that you hate America.

In earlier posts, you have expressed admiration for Edward Snowden and indicated that you would like to move to a different country.

So why don't you just contact a travel agency, get a one-way ticket, and join Snowden in Moscow? I'm sure you and Snowden would find plenty to talk about since you appear to have so much in common.

If you can't afford a one-way ticket, perhaps we can do a fund raiser on this thread to help you achieve your dream goals.

But you are correct in saying that are a lot of "schemers, liars, and thieves" around here. In fact, there may even be a couple of them on this very thread.

Good luck with your travel plans.

Robert99

Robert99

If a sucker is born ever minute, maybe you will luck out and find one to buy your Cooper screenplay. If you get an offer for $5, take it.

In the meantime, dream on!

Robert99

I see nothing wrong with anyone writing a screen play about any suspect in the DB Cooper case (including Kenny) – with the caveat that it is made clear (preferably with a disclaimer at the beginning that it is a dramatization). Too often viewers believe them to be documentaries.

A recent case of this was the HBO movie “Spector” , starring Al Pacino and Helen Mirren. The movie’s premise was “how could Phil Spector have been guilty of shooting Lana Clarkson from less than three feet away when there was no blood on him? Surely that’s not possible”. The movie ended after the mistrial in his first trial with text on the screen indicating he was convicted in a second trial when the Mirren character was not able to defend him. This caused a ruckus after the movie aired asking that very question. The answer was: Spector DID have blood all over him. The movie was a fictionalized dramatization.

A second case was the movie “Fair Game”, about the unmasking of CIA agent Valerie Plame by the Bush White House. Only during the closing credits is it disclosed that the leaking of Plame’s identity was done by Richard Armitage, who worked in the State department and not the White House. (The subsequent obstruction of justice was linked to Cheney’s chief of staff Scooter Libby, but that’s not what the movie was about). So misleading was the movie that the Washington Post editorial board took the unusual step of chastising the film because people’s perception of history is often based on movies and the film was so misleading. Judith Miller, the only reporter jailed for not revealing information in that case, also wrote a critical editorial.

And, the granddaddy of them all is the Oliver Stone movie “JFK”. The movie attempted to meld several disparate conspiracy theories together, invented witnesses and changed facts. The result was a very entertaining movie, but for many younger Americans that movie is the sole source of their opinions of the Kennedy assassination. The result is a huge majority of Americans believe in a conspiracy.

So, write any screenplays you want. Just be responsible about it.

RobertMBlevins

******Okay...we've discussed my article on Demjanjuk, the war criminal himself, my life at Newsvine, (March 2007-present, 478 illustrated articles, about 5 million views to those articles. Source: Google Analytics)

Anything Cooper-related today? Otherwise I have work to do.

Blevins,

In the 138 references included in Georger's link given earlier, I do not see any with your name attached to them. Did I miss them?

And you are claiming that nearly 5 million people have viewed your 478 "articles"?

Robert99

Look...you want to sit there and try to discredit me without even bothering to read the article I wrote that is in question...or boning up on Google Analytics (code you install to track visits to a site) then fine. I understand you aren't hip to SEO or the internet.

Newsvine.com's been around since 2005. It's based in Seattle and has gone through several changes and owners along the way. Calvin Tang and a couple of people were the founders. I established a column there back in March 2007 by writing an article against the Iraq War, the text of which was taken from a letter I wrote that appeared in a Letter to the Editor in the Seattle Times. It just sort of grew from there until now there are nearly 500 illustrated articles on my column on all manner of subjects so varied you can't imagine. And yes...I am proud of that.

Right now I feel justified in setting you straight because instead of Cooper, you come to with me with your uninformed, unresearched junk. You DO understand the Web 2.0 concept called 'Citizen Journalism' don't you? If not you should Google it up because it's been around for a while now.

Since I didn't install GA code to the site until 2009, I have no real idea on the exact number of visits. Five million views to all articles in total are only the ones tracked since code was installed. That's an extremely conservative estimate for the entire column. Articles like Ten Good Reasons to Stop Executing People in the United States, or The Manson Girls Reach 60 and Counting, or maybe The Top Ten Historical Events That Shaped America, are linked out to so many websites I lost count years ago.

I won't link the column, or any of the articles in this post. You want to know what AB of Seattle Newsvine is about, go look for yourself.

Just don't get lost....B|

First, your bringing Google Analytics into this is a diversion and
inaccurate. You dont even know what the actual numbers are or
what they mean, to support your contention that RMB Newsvine
articles, socalled, are as popular as heroine and vital to life!

Second, you drop everyone into another RMB swamp and tell us
to find our own way out, and condemn us if we don't! Then blame us for wandering into your swamp in the first place. Then
says it's a sign of you UNIVERSAL POPULARITY !

When are you going to claim drones are following you around?

:S:S:S:S:S:S

"When are you going to claim drones are following you around?"

Let's pray that all life keeps a safe distance from Blevins. He is so full of bull shit that a careless spark could ignite a methane gas explosion and cause an epic catastrophe. A drone is the only solution. One with a Bernzomatic tip. I see a hole inversely proportional to Mt. St. Helens before the eruption. There is THAT much fermentation. I worry seriously about triggering Yellowstone. Smile Robert.

Robert99

*********[Blevins addresses the following to Georger.]

You are NOT to be trusted, at least not by me. I get messages about you sometimes from people who read this thread. Do you realize that? They ask what's wrong with you, what your agenda is, etc. I get tired of answering them. Mostly I just refer them to certain pages in Skyjack and leave it at that.

You don't know a damn thing about me personally. You've created so many insulting subject titles with my name in them that I lost track a long time ago.

You're not the only one who has worked with items regarding the Holocaust either, Smart Guy. I once worked on pinning a frickin' lying-ass war criminal to the wall. A guy who got exactly what he deserved. I'm not as dumb as you think.

Blevins, What in hell do you think you are doing with the above claims? What evidence did you produce that put any war criminal behind bars?

Personally, I would bet that you just copied something that appeared in the media in your article on Newsvine (which I have never read). Your apparent belief that you are an investigative reporter, or whatever, is soundly refuted by your irresponsible claims about KC and the other BS you insist on posting on this thread.

On your claims about the war criminal, I'll bet that the law enforcement officials in a number of countries cooperated to do the investigating and prosecution. And you weren't working with or for them.

Robert99

If you haven't read the article, how can you judge it? You just said you didn't even bother to read it. :S

The article is a compendium of research I did on John Jemjanjuk, and is SOURCED where necessary. See...you would have known this already if you had actually READ it.

At the time I wrote the original article, Jemjanjuk was trying to return to the US. I merely put all the available evidence against him into a single package, to show WHY he shouldn't be allowed to return. The two biggest reasons of course were that he entered the US under false pretenses to gain citizenship...and that he assisted in the Final Solution.

It's just one of many illustrated articles I've done for Newsvine. If you read three of them a day, it would take you almost six months to get through all of them. His story was just one.;)

Blevins,

Your original claim above is that, "I once worked on pinning a frickin' lying-ass war criminal to the wall."

Then you later state, "I merely put all the available evidence against him into a single package, to show WHY he shouldn't be allowed to return."

Being a compiler of public media stories does not make you an investigative reporter. Did you discover a single fact that wasn't already published in someone else's public work? Or did you come up with a new interpretation of that public information? Did the US Department of Justice give you a citation for your outstanding efforts to assist them?

I seem to recall that this specific matter was in the media for a number of years and I don't remember anything being mentioned about your efforts.

Robert99

RMB may need a few more quotes.I took the liberty of searching for a few that really fit the program.....Your'e welcome!

“When we don’t put the brakes on our self-absorption, we have nothing stopping us from total self-destruction. We become the fruits of our actions.”
- Zeena Schreck, Beatdom #11: The Nature Issue

“If pimps and thieves were invariably sentenced, all decent people would get to thinking they themselves were constantly innocent.”
- Albert Camus, The Fall

“The truth posed a great dilemma for a man who always had to be right, and yet, for all his grandeur, was often wrong.”
- David Halberstam, The Coldest Winter: America and the Korean War

“It is the mark of the mind untrained to take its own processes as valid for all men, and its own judgments for absolute truth.”
- Aleister Crowley, Magical and Philosophical Commentaries on The Book of the Law

“When the healthy pursuit of self-interest and self-realization turns into self-absorption, other people can lose their intrinsic value in our eyes and become mere means to the fulfillment of our needs and desires.”
- P.M. Forni, The Civility Solution: What to Do When People Are Rude

“The pain of the narcissist is that, to him, everything is really a threat. What doesn't surrender in reverence is blasphemous to a high opinion of oneself - the burden of self-importance. The narcissist reconstructs his own law of gravity which states that all things and all creatures must adhere to his personal satisfaction, but when they do not, the pain is far more intense than it is for one who is free from the clamors of 'I'.”
- Criss Jami

“I bet it gets pretty lonely with only your ego for company.”
- Alexandra Bracken, Never Fade
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

BobKnoss

"When are you going to claim drones are following you around?"

Let's pray that all life keeps a safe distance from Blevins. He is so full of bull shit that a careless spark could ignite a methane gas explosion and cause an epic catastrophe. A drone is the only solution. One with a Bernzomatic tip. I see a hole inversely proportional to Mt. St. Helens before the eruption. There is THAT much fermentation. I worry seriously about triggering Yellowstone. Smile Robert.

Well that was not exactly the most cogent geological attempt as describing eruptions... Better stick to other chemical analysis you are more familiar with... there BK....

Robert99

[?

My last PM to you was to the effect that KC was not a viable Cooper candidate. After that exchange, you were entered on my blocked PM list. And you remain there today along with one other person (I won't mention Jo's name here). Making my blocked PM list is very difficult to do, so perhaps you should consider it an achievement.

Robert99

EXCUSE ME! Robert we exchanged a total of 9 nice PM's since Jan 9, 2011. I was unaware I had done or said anything to have you BLOCK me from from PM's.

I just read all of the PM's you & I exchanged - all, but 2 of them relatively short. Most asking for an explanation of what you stated in a layman's terms I could understand.

I also complimented you on your approach & in one that I did NOT agree with your supposed route.

WE have never had an altercation on this thread or in a PM.

I will say the last post u made about me gives me the impression U are pulling a few silvers.

I think an apology is owed to me!

YES, I am fed up with American - the politics in this country - I do NOT believe we are the America that I knew. I think WA is corrupt and the more I learn the more I believe that.

Since 1960 this country has spiraled down to a level that it should never have...Innocent people have spent time in prisons - for "political crimes" they did NOT commit. All they did was STAND up for the rights of the people of the US and for full disclosure. I do not like the race against race issues - I deplore them.

Ellsburg and Daniels and Mr. M - too many to list. Good men trying to stand up to the government who had to step aside....because they spoke out! I include Snowden in this group. Several men who stood up to the Government of the US cannot come home & now have to reside outside of the USA, because the government refused to acknowledge their error of to admit to the political back stabbing.

IF it has to be done in secret - it should not be done. The government used to be transparent. Transparency is what made America what it became and now it is on the down-fall side and slipping rapidly. We are NO longer a country that one can show or feel pride in.

RobertMBlevins

A rare double-post:

Skyjack71 says in part:

'YES, I am fed up with American - the politics in this country - I do NOT believe we are the America that I knew. I think WA is corrupt and the more I learn the more I believe that...'

Jo, there have ALWAYS been problems in Washington DC, as well as a certain amount of corruption, influence-peddling, and bad decisions. This is nothing new. Different day, same stuff. Historically, this has often been the case with politics at all levels. And in DC it's been worse than now if you look back at American history.

My philosophy these days is not to worry too much about what goes in DC unless it affects you very directly, and worry more about the local level in politics. You know...what goes on in YOUR town. You actually have more control and more imput (if you wish to involve yourself) on the local level.

OFF TOPIC! AGAIN-FOREVER!

You keep telling people you don't like, which is people who
threaten you, to get back to Cooper stuff. You say it over and
over and over again. Four years later you're still posting your off
topic stuff! I see a pattern there.

Then you turn around after telling people to "get back to Cooper
stuff" and you post off topic stuff. Hmmmmm. It always works
out that way for you.

If you wanted to post Cooper stuff you would not post off topic
stuff. And if you wanted to post Cooper stuff and follow your
own advice you wouldn't even reply to non-Cooper stuff.

Follow your own advice!

And you will have to have the last word here too!

:D:D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

Unless of course your main object is to simply dump your trash at Dropzone. In that case, I suggest finding another garbage service, because the DZ thread on Cooper is by far the most viewed discussion site about D.B. Cooper on Planet Earth.

Blevins,

In your paranoia, you apparently failed to notice that the original post discussed alterations between Jo and myself.

When it comes to dumping trash on this thread, you are by far the leader. Perhaps you should take your own advice and find another garbage service to exercise you ego. Maybe Newsvine would be a good spot, if you are not already doing so, or you could start your own blog and call it "ROBERTMBLEVINS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING".

I am surprised that I have to point out to you the simple truth that the number of "views" on a given thread doesn't mean very much in the Cooper matter.

With your appearance on this thread, which is apparently solely to advance your KC nonsense with the hope that you will hit the big time with a movie script, the meaningful Cooper "posts" here (not to be confused with "views") is now near zero. Good work!

Robert99

DZ Bloopers!

B|;):D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::):D:D:D;)
There is no icon for cracking up so the above will have to do

Robt99 stated to Blevins:
'"In your paranoia, you apparently failed to notice that the original post discussed alterations between Jo and myself."

I KNOW what you meant, but when I read it I just cracked up! MY laugh for the day. Thanks to all for that one!

I really needed that!

RobertMBlevins

Below is a short excerpt from the expanded and updated PDF laying out the evidence against Kenny Christiansen. I figured this excerpt doesn't compromise anyone's confidentiality. It presents how we believe the hijacking was actually done.

Robert,
Since you are not making the PDF public, can you list any new information included in it?

RobertMBlevins

Below is a short excerpt from the expanded and updated PDF laying out the evidence against Kenny Christiansen. I figured this excerpt doesn't compromise anyone's confidentiality. It presents how we believe the hijacking was actually done.

Part Three: Conclusions and Theories

It is impossible to say for certain Kenny Christiansen was the hijacker without additional investigation by either major media or law enforcement. The only people who can settle that question are the witnesses listed in this report, who in our opinion should be interviewed as a group. The following are theories or comments based on the available evidence against Christiansen:

4) Christiansen hijacks the plane, and during this time makes sure no one on the flight crew except the stewardesses get a look at him. This was probably one of the biggest risks Christiansen took, i.e. that he might be recognized by another NWA crew member. However, Bruce Kitt, the curator of NWA History.org has testified that if Kenny Christiansen mostly did the Orient routes, his chances of being recognized were probably slim. He testified on-camera about this on the Decoded program.

Here is an excerpt from an linked article about Tina Mucklow.
.... after graduation she found work as a flight attendant, and eventually moved to the West Coast. “I mostly flew to Japan the last five years,” she says.

http://www.eugeneweekly.com/article/tina-larson

Flew to Japan for five years after the hijacking. Do ya think ....just maybe.....she would have recognized Kenny as Cooper on one of her trips overseas. They most certainly would have flown together at least once.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

RobertMBlevins

***Read thru this whole thread. Really enjoy Mr. Blevins postings.

Thank you for that. Have you checked the Wikipedia entry on DB Cooper?

It's a good place to start any basic background on the only unsolved hijacking in US history. There are other suspects besides Kenny Christiansen, of course. The most famous ones are probably Richard Floyd McCoy, William Gossett (the guy being researched by Spokane attorney Galen Cook) and Duane Weber. In fact, Weber's widow often posts here. None of these suspects have been absolutely proven to be Cooper, and that includes Christiansen.

Edit: Mark Bennett says in part -

Robert,
Since you are not making the PDF public, can you list any new information included in it?

Sorry, man. Media and LEO only on that. Trust is not only a two-way street, but a hard thing to come by these days, as Kurt Russell once said in The Thing.

the wikipedia article seems to rule out christiansen, though? confused?

RobertMBlevins

Sorry, man. Media and LEO only on that. Trust is not only a two-way street, but a hard thing to come by these days, as Kurt Russell once said in The Thing.

That's your choice, Robert. But, your excerpt is all speculation. You're being very coy, but we have to assume if you really found anything, you wouldn't keep it secret. If you're going to post part of it, why would you choose to share such a non-informative part of it?

You've made many comments about what Galen Cook was writing on the other site. All he was doing was making comments about others, but wouldn't discuss his suspect. He wasn't contributing to the discussion - and now appears to have gone. If you're just going to tease and refuse to contribute, why are you here?

RobertMBlevins

That's your choice, Robert. But, your excerpt is all speculation. You're being very coy, but we have to assume if you really found anything, you wouldn't keep it secret. If you're going to post part of it, why would you choose to share such a non-informative part of it?

You've made many comments about what Galen Cook was writing on the other site. All he was doing was making comments about others, but wouldn't discuss his suspect. He wasn't contributing to the discussion - and now appears to have gone. If you're just going to tease and refuse to contribute, why are you here?

I've contributed plenty, but there are trust issues here. I only had ONE complaint about Cook, and that was his postings regarding the relationship between myself and Skipp Porteous. Shutter addressed that appropriately, I think.

I have to give a running start to people who have no axe to grind, people who can discover the truth about Christiansen who aren't part of Cooperland. People without an agenda, or who are slanted about the whole thing. If you think about it, this is the most intelligent way to find out about Christiansen.

Wouldn't you like to know the truth? So would I. In order to discover that truth, I've decided that only certified and unbiased entities should see the PDF for now. It's the best approach, the most unbiased approach. You turn the information over to any legit media or LEO who requests it, and let THEM run with the ball. Let THEM decide. Let THEM investigate.

If Porteous and I are proven completely wrong on Christiansen, I will be the first to offer up my apologies. But I will feel a lot better about this if I know that I approached this problem in the most sensible and fair manner.

That's your choice, Robert. It's also total nonsense.

In the scientific community someone with findings publishes it. Then, someone else researches and agrees or basically says they don't know what they're talking about. And, eventually a consensus builds....until someone else publishes something that knocks it down.

You were happy to publish your findings until people started checking up on your work and finding major parts of it inaccurate. You just don't like to be challenged.

And, of your so called "trust" issues -- other than snap at you, has anyone done anything inappropriate with the information or harassed your witnesses?

But, I repeat my question. If you are going to refuse to participate in the discussion, why are you here?

Robert, that's a cop out. you are acting as if we have the last say on any given suspect. should we not discuss anything about the case because of a trust issue, or is it only Kenny that falls into these guidelines? isn't this the place where inaccuracies were found about Kenny. shouldn't you continue to allow truth to surface from the very place it was found? trust is a two way street Robert. that's like digging for gold and finding it, but stopping and looking somewhere else.

Why would you be worried? possibly the truth is finally coming out regardless of it being withheld, or just plain wrong during the investigation of KC. Kenny is no different than any other suspect. holding back the ability to look into the charges are allowing people to believe the truth is being held back, or covered up, just like you accuse the FBI of doing.

It appears Marla is also leaving the Cooper saga. it's my understanding she doesn't post on Facebook anymore to the hundreds of people who were following her. lots of similarities between both of you. what would you have done if Marla only allowed evidence to LEO?? another cop out is embedding the addresses in the PDF. how do you say it? "anyone can drop a few bucks on a site and find out anything on people" the media would leak the information much quicker than anyone else. the media is last place to trust with information.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI