quade

DB Cooper

georger

Along with Jo Weber, Blevins has been allowed more latitude to
slander people and things, distort and disrupt, post his personal
off topic garbage, and even engage in internet games with
multiple registrations here - more than anyone else in the entire
history of this Dropzone thread!

The central issue here is 'what is this thread for'?

Well, Georger - HAVE U not noted Jo seems to not post information lately! Have you any idea WHY?

Because THINGS are going on.

I have personal issue that need to be taken care of & the Cooper issue is now being handle by other parties....??????

How many of you are talking to REAL people outside of the 2 forums? Any of YOU have any idea what is really happening?

Better keep your ears tuned to Washington D.C. & California.

With the exception of a very few in that other thread it is all BLOW HARD & game playing. Two are playing really nasty & they are the ones who will end up looking very FOOLISH.

Poor Georger doesn't have a clue - he just follows whatever or whoever is posting.

NO ONE on either of the 2 threads has a clue what is going on. The guys who were working on the flight path have made exporations they could NOT make in this thread - with all of the off topic posting and the other crap that was going on. I give credit where credit is due. Their most productive site was the flight path and related things.

THE FBI is even out of the loop about what is going on. If the have been informed - it would be NEWS to me. If they know then they are taping my phone....and since WEBER supposedly is NOT a suspect, that would be a waste of Government Dollars. Right?

OH WELL! I said enough. Thanks to others in that other site - something new has actually been found! Their conversation led me to an old Obiturary and then things started to esculate.

This involves OTHERs and not Jo (that is me in case you do not know who is making this correspondence).

:):SGALEN has a chain connect to that ring!

GEORGER is My sweet BABOON has NO clue what is happening.

377 - he will immediately POP up & claim it is a tease.

Wait and See!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'What stands out to me is the fact of 'round river water sand' (which matches Columbia river water silt sands) being found deep within the bundles between matted bills which the Ingrams had not been able to separate and clean. It would take some time for sand to work its way in between bills, if that did not happen early in the life of these bundles once Cooper lost control of them. That to me indicates those bundles had some long-term association (history) with the Columbia river basin and Columbia
river water silts specifically ... versus being somewhere else in someone's possession in a non-Columbia context to be buried by someone years later at Tins Bar.

For example, if 'sharp sand' had been found between those bills vs. round sand, then that speaks of a brand new scenario involving geology which is of a rather specific kind (and location).

Sharp sand was not found between those bills which eliminates one possible scenario -'

Really? Okay, Professor. Explain to us exactly how at least three bundles of the cash somehow washed into the same exact spot miles from the known flight path. Maybe they were tied together with little strings on their trip down the Columbia and picked out one little spot on Tina Bar later to hang out together, start a fire, and make smores.

You keep ignoring this fact. And so did the Seattle FBI. In August 2010 I spoke to FBI agent Bob Fuhriman about this scenario for over an hour. I asked him the same question and whether the FBI wondered about that too, at the time they found the money. He was surprised. No, he said, they had NOT considered that idea.

Nothing else was ever found at Tina Bar. No chutes, no other bills along any part of the riverbank, no body, no briefcase, nothing. Just three bundles of bills. Plane is OVER THERE. Bills are HERE. Miles away from where the plane actually was. If they 'floated' somehow to that spot, how did these bundles stay together for miles and manage to land in the same spot?

You say...oh...maybe Flight 305 was over Tina Bar, and not miles east of that location, and that's how it happened. But that is against the evidence, and totally unproven. I will be sending this question to Bill Rataczak tomorrow afternoon and he has agreed to answer. If he says 'not a chance, we were EAST of the Interstate 5' then all that bullshit about sand grains goes back to the drawing board because you'll never convince me that MORE than one bundle, or LESS than MOST of the money ended up in the same spot without human intervention. If most of the money, or a great deal of it was found, you could surmise Cooper pancaked nearby. One bundle or less, you could surmise it somehow floated there from miles away. But THREE bundles together is hard to explain. Tom Kaye has also pointed to human intervention as the most likely means the money ended up there, and he finds no problems with the current stated flight path of 305.

Neither do I, although I await Rataczak's response. Maybe you should go back to making up lies and rumors about Kenny Christiansen and quoting phone call slander that doesn't exist in reality. What will Rataczak say? Find out on August 9th. :)

Oh that's right. Yours above is a classic example of why we can't
have a discussion about anything with you here! You're still
stuck on 3 BUNDOLAS 4 long years after your grand entrance! I
had forgot that piece of Blevins habitual brainphart .... all I can
advise is go back and Read the Thread! Everything you say is old
garbage and wrong.

I'm pretty sure you now have an "F" for the course.

Better luck hijacking 3 Bundolas of wild tirkies headed for Tibet.

Maybe you can convince them Kenny was their mother!

:D:D

ps: You get an 'A" for finally after four years getting it through
your thick skull his name is not FURMAN but the other guy!
It only took 155 posts over four years on everyone's part to get
that through to you. Finally one night just months ago your
conscience and you started using the other spelling - duhhh.
Congrats, Sham Wow. You finally have FUR MAN'S name right!
It took forever.

Who knows! Maybe 1000 more posts about "3 BUNDOLAS" will
break you of that bad habit too - do ya tink?

Hell five more years and you just might qualify as a floor man in
our beloved Corps! (Dont count on it!)

Semper Fi numbnuts.

:D

RobertMBlevins

******Georger says in part:

'What stands out to me is the fact of 'round river water sand' (which matches Columbia river water silt sands) being found deep within the bundles between matted bills which the Ingrams had not been able to separate and clean. It would take some time for sand to work its way in between bills, if that did not happen early in the life of these bundles once Cooper lost control of them. That to me indicates those bundles had some long-term association (history) with the Columbia river basin and Columbia
river water silts specifically ... versus being somewhere else in someone's possession in a non-Columbia context to be buried by someone years later at Tins Bar.

For example, if 'sharp sand' had been found between those bills vs. round sand, then that speaks of a brand new scenario involving geology which is of a rather specific kind (and location).

Sharp sand was not found between those bills which eliminates one possible scenario -'

Really? Okay, Professor. Explain to us exactly how at least three bundles of the cash somehow washed into the same exact spot miles from the known flight path. Maybe they were tied together with little strings on their trip down the Columbia and picked out one little spot on Tina Bar later to hang out together, start a fire, and make smores.

You keep ignoring this fact. And so did the Seattle FBI. In August 2010 I spoke to FBI agent Bob Fuhriman about this scenario for over an hour. I asked him the same question and whether the FBI wondered about that too, at the time they found the money. He was surprised. No, he said, they had NOT considered that idea.

Nothing else was ever found at Tina Bar. No chutes, no other bills along any part of the riverbank, no body, no briefcase, nothing. Just three bundles of bills. Plane is OVER THERE. Bills are HERE. Miles away from where the plane actually was. If they 'floated' somehow to that spot, how did these bundles stay together for miles and manage to land in the same spot?

You say...oh...maybe Flight 305 was over Tina Bar, and not miles east of that location, and that's how it happened. But that is against the evidence, and totally unproven. I will be sending this question to Bill Rataczak tomorrow afternoon and he has agreed to answer. If he says 'not a chance, we were EAST of the Interstate 5' then all that bullshit about sand grains goes back to the drawing board because you'll never convince me that MORE than one bundle, or LESS than MOST of the money ended up in the same spot without human intervention. If most of the money, or a great deal of it was found, you could surmise Cooper pancaked nearby. One bundle or less, you could surmise it somehow floated there from miles away. But THREE bundles together is hard to explain. Tom Kaye has also pointed to human intervention as the most likely means the money ended up there, and he finds no problems with the current stated flight path of 305.

Neither do I, although I await Rataczak's response. Maybe you should go back to making up lies and rumors about Kenny Christiansen and quoting phone call slander that doesn't exist in reality. What will Rataczak say? Find out on August 9th. :)

Georger says in part:

'Oh that's right...'
(Remainder edited due to bullshit)

Of course it is. Cooper cash went out in slightly uneven bundles around $2,000 each. Money found at Tina Bar equaled at least $5,800 plus the shards. Means more than one bundola Professor. Looks like three or more to me...and anyone else with common sense. :)
Play it again Sam.

Yours is a conspiracy theory devoid of true facts and shows your
personal confusions. You haven't learned a thing in 4+ years.

As I said before you rudely interrupted: lab work on the particles
between those bills would probably yield valuable facts
concerning the history of the money after Cooper lost it. There is
nothing to support a human burial and in fact there is some
evidence to counter that argument.

We know you could care less. Publicity is all you are after. Play it
again Sam. You will because it is who you are.

I find this all very strange for a person who doesn't really care
about any of this - in the first place!

:S

Blevins allegations were originally addressed to Georger, but I would like to point out for about the 1000th time some of the fallacies in Blevins reasoning.

RobertMBlevins

RMB: Explain to us exactly how at least three bundles of the cash somehow washed into the same exact spot miles from the known flight path.

R99: Where is your evidence indicating a "known flight path"? How do you know it was "miles" from your alleged flight path?

RMB: Nothing else was ever found at Tina Bar. No chutes, no other bills along any part of the riverbank, no body, no briefcase, nothing. Just three bundles of bills. Plane is OVER THERE. Bills are HERE. Miles away from where the plane actually was.

R99: Again, how do you know where the plane actually was and that it was "OVER THERE"? Do you know that it was over seven years after the hijacking before the money was found and that the Columbia River has been proven to have floods on a more or less annual basis?

RMB: You say...oh...maybe Flight 305 was over Tina Bar, and not miles east of that location, and that's how it happened. But that is against the evidence, and totally unproven.

R99: Against whose evidence? Actually, a flight path over Tina Bar is the only one that supports the evidence (which is the money find location).

RMB: I will be sending this question to Bill Rataczak tomorrow afternoon and he has agreed to answer. If he says 'not a chance, we were EAST of the Interstate 5' then all that bullshit about sand grains goes back to the drawing board because you'll never convince me that MORE than one bundle, or LESS than MOST of the money ended up in the same spot without human intervention.

R99: If Rataczak answers as you suggest above, have him get in contact with me. With all the humility that I can muster (and that's not much), I will make every effort to help him determine where he went wrong in making that statement.

Blevins, all of the above has been discussed before on this thread. There is also information supporting a flight path over Tina Bar that has not been discussed on this thread previously. Your only reason for claiming another flight path is because you need to have Cooper survive the jump in order to push your KC allegations and sell another couple of books to some suckers.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

***Blevins allegations were originally addressed to Georger, but I would like to point out for about the 1000th time some of the fallacies in Blevins reasoning.

***RMB: Explain to us exactly how at least three bundles of the cash somehow washed into the same exact spot miles from the known flight path.

R99: Where is your evidence indicating a "known flight path"? How do you know it was "miles" from your alleged flight path?

RMB: Nothing else was ever found at Tina Bar. No chutes, no other bills along any part of the riverbank, no body, no briefcase, nothing. Just three bundles of bills. Plane is OVER THERE. Bills are HERE. Miles away from where the plane actually was.

R99: Again, how do you know where the plane actually was and that it was "OVER THERE"? Do you know that it was over seven years after the hijacking before the money was found and that the Columbia River has been proven to have floods on a more or less annual basis?

RMB: You say...oh...maybe Flight 305 was over Tina Bar, and not miles east of that location, and that's how it happened. But that is against the evidence, and totally unproven.

R99: Against whose evidence? Actually, a flight path over Tina Bar is the only one that supports the evidence (which is the money find location).

RMB: I will be sending this question to Bill Rataczak tomorrow afternoon and he has agreed to answer. If he says 'not a chance, we were EAST of the Interstate 5' then all that bullshit about sand grains goes back to the drawing board because you'll never convince me that MORE than one bundle, or LESS than MOST of the money ended up in the same spot without human intervention.

R99: If Rataczak answers as you suggest above, have him get in contact with me. With all the humility that I can muster (and that's not much), I will make every effort to help him determine where he went wrong in making that statement.

Blevins, all of the above has been discussed before on this thread. There is also information supporting a flight path over Tina Bar that has not been discussed on this thread previously. Your only reason for claiming another flight path is because you need to have Cooper survive the jump in order to push your KC allegations and sell another couple of books to some suckers.

Robert99

Allegations by Georger? That's another subject entirely. And this isn't about selling a book, either. That item will become freely available for a click within about sixty days anyway.

No. This is about creating alternate reality in order to explain the Tina Bar money. And I think it's perfectly legit to offer up this alternate reality you've created to someone else for examination. Like say...a member of the actual flight crew who was on board 305 that night. Does this frighten you or something? I mean the possibility that Rataczak might laugh that idea off...that 305 was actually several miles WEST of the Interstate 5 freeway when all information on the true flight path says otherwise?

Because this would have to happen in order to explain your scenario on the money. I have seen 'discussions' on this subject. I have heard talk about flight simulators. This is all well and good. But nothing substantial has been presented to support that idea. Like I said, let's allow Rataczak the opportunity to either confirm or reject that theory.

*Prepping up map with illustrations*
*Results will be announced August 9th*

Blevins, You are the one operating in an alternate reality. I stand by everything I wrote above.

Robert99

Danielle1010

Ever wonder where I got the idea from planes trains and automobiles remember the scene where Steve Martin cusses against the car rental agent

:D:D:D

EDIT: I thought his post was witty and funny.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

RobertMBlevins

******Ever wonder where I got the idea from planes trains and automobiles remember the scene where Steve Martin cusses against the car rental agent

:D:D:D

Real name is Andy. Goes to the Cumberland Academy, which he doesn't mind if I tell you about. Nice kid, he's harmless, although I told him once he gets carried away sometimes about Bernie Geestman. :)
Let's not be too hard on him. Better to give him direction and suggestions sometimes, I think.

See my edit above. I liked what Andy posted.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

carderplanet36V

MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEApTxc7JA/G6EfE5bkpSXi
v0MJVU4SBtF9zVaVIEINHMJmscno+DSTaHYKw3Z989QckTVzW8BRaiDjBAUETzVx
syuvs/fYS7zUIbwNN0jE/fqdH8CTC17k3HAA5vrI5tVhHFBqoBDAlDeGPygZnz1D
FgEb7ZkALHeZOw4mKxaTEssEkMSl63MIhCvBx3exEHN9WBzq4sjqzRpYLuKe8+o7
GCr2iGfNbSwLhKy6fvvlb2TohQQxlj6PpdqQEaVpgKxBrvVwfITDxBuNbYGdHtWy
sU5Sy6f+Vui2o28IuUA69/JoSvLgYiI9WJj2qKBT8T5ZnWAcfOdzG5Fr+HUncL7g
UwIDAQAB bluffdale

OKAY - I got a guy who is going to look at this coded message as that is what he did in Vietnam. I have not understood why this has been repeated several times or if it was the same. JUST curious!

AS for definition of the word LIAR. Have you looked in the MIRROR lately!

YOU exaggerate and change things to suit YOUR own personal agenda regarding your personal contacts and your 'writings'! That is documented in this thread. WHAT does that make YOU?

Suggest U go back to the things you wrote about Tina! Start with that and then look at the thing you wrote about JO.

If one wants to disagree with someone - that is fine - but, you continuely use the word LIAR!

georger

Along with Jo Weber, Blevins has been allowed more latitude to
slander people and things, distort and disrupt, post his personal
off topic garbage, and even engage in internet games with
multiple registrations here - more than anyone else in the entire
history of this Dropzone thread!

As I have repeatedly stated leave JO out of your conversations. You post a LOT of GARBAGE & OFF TOPIC & seldom have contributed anything of value. In the totality of your postings - you spend 98% of your time in this thread - spinning GOBBLEY GOOK. NO idea how others might describe some of your postings - Gobbley Gook works for me or perhaps the BABBLING of a Chimp.

One would think with your supposed level of education you would KNOW how to answer a posting without REPEATING the entire rhetoric over again....YOU Georger are responsible for 50% of the repeated responses of Blevins.

Beginning to think you have a thing for Blevins! You are the one who provides him the space to promote his subject.

PLEASE leave JO out of your thing with Blevins. Expect you will regret such actions in the near future....:)

RobertMBlevins

***Blevins allegations were originally addressed to Georger, but I would like to point out for about the 1000th time some of the fallacies in Blevins reasoning.

***RMB: Explain to us exactly how at least three bundles of the cash somehow washed into the same exact spot miles from the known flight path.

Robert99

Allegations by Georger? That's another subject entirely. And this isn't about selling a book, either. That item will become freely available for a click within about sixty days anyway.

No. This is about creating alternate reality in order to explain the Tina Bar money. And I think it's perfectly legit to offer up this alternate reality you've created to someone else for examination. Like say...a member of the actual flight crew who was on board 305 that night. Does this frighten you or something? I mean the possibility that Rataczak might laugh that idea off...that 305 was actually several miles WEST of the Interstate 5 freeway when all information on the true flight path says otherwise?

Because this would have to happen in order to explain your scenario on the money. I have seen 'discussions' on this subject. I have heard talk about flight simulators. This is all well and good. But nothing substantial has been presented to support that idea. Like I said, let's allow Rataczak the opportunity to either confirm or reject that theory.

*Prepping up map with illustrations*
*Results will be announced August 9th*

Oh the drama of it all! :D

Chinese waiter sends Rataczak "documents" to examine!

Send him your baseball hat and a singed book too!

All the Cooper smurfs are doing it.

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

'Blevins, You are the one operating in an alternate reality. I stand by everything I wrote above.

Robert99'

Okay, I will accept that, except the part about 'alternate reality'. I do have respect for you, mainly due to your background etc. Unlike others, at least you haven't engaged in cheap character assassination and lies.

However, I think the question on the flight path is legit. As well as the question on how a minimum of three bundles of the ransom cash could have somehow stayed together for a float down the Columbia that would have lasted for miles. It's either that, or the theory that 305 was miles west of the stated flight path is correct.

I have sent Bill Rataczak an illustrative map I created from the maps available at Sluggo's website. There is a message that goes along with it.

You've seen those maps, I'm sure. This particular map shows the flight path, the location of Tina Bar, and has a question on it in a special box. I simply ask Mr Rataczak whether the black line showing the flight path is accurate, or whether 305 either overflew Tina Bar, or was west of the freeway at any point north of Vancouver. I explain in the message why I am asking this question. (Because there are theories saying the stated route is incorrect and that 305 may have overflown Tina Bar, or was miles to the west of the stated path)

I think this is a VERY legitimate question and I look forward to Mr Rataczak's response. I also provided my contact information, in case he wants to speak about this personally.

SIDE NOTE: That NB-8 is still for sale at eBay. Last time it was up, the only bid was mine and I withdrew it. What would I do with it anyway? During the time it was up, I sent a message to the seller asking him if it was complete. He replied the canopy, etc is packed inside and he now shows pics of the packing card. Your chance to own a duplicate of the actual chute Cooper jumped with. Or very close. In a PM, 377 has said the asking price is worth it, as long as the chute is complete. Apparently it is. :)

While you're still stuck in old business, didn't you once advertize
a Rataczak interview (for months) and that fell through too-too?

And again, while you're selecting cow pies and tell-alls and other
smut to send Rataczak, don't forget a signed copy of your book,
and email from Gray, and any other smut you can stuff in an
envelope? An old jockey strap perhaps? A photo of R99 in the
nude? A photo of Danielle-1010? A copy of your favorite Churchill
speeches you keep quoting here? A moon rock from your private
Columbia collection? And for sure a copy of that thing you keep
calling Kenny's "flight map"!

Send him a photo of Marla from your private collection!

Send him your best recipe for tomato pie!

Send him a Zerox of your birth notice so he knows who you are!

Send him a photo of your cat and it's paw print>

Be sure to tell him you are a personal friend of the Palmer Family!

As long as you're trying to embarrass and trap people (as Gray
predicted you would do!), why not make a jackass and trap
yourself too!?

Send Rataczak copies of your personal moose and turkey calls?
Really warm the guy up!:D

:S:S:S:S:S

airtwardo

Tried to view that site - but my system just didn't go there. If it is illegal to copy it to the post could you send it to me by my regular email address?

Robert99 stated this to Blevins:

Well, Robert your supported evidence - does NOT agree with what Bill Ratazek told me on the phone - more than ONE time.

Before approaching Portland they went East....not West. He commented about seeing the lights of Vancouver out of his window - I am assuming he was in the co-pilot seat on the right side of the plane.

Blevins is blowing smoke - he has never spoke to Bill R. I have several times, but not in recent yrs because of a situation they have ongoing in the family.

Blevins can send email and letters ALL he wants to - but the co-pilot is NOT going to acknowledge him. Blevins is all about TALK & his book....he is NOT going to do one thing that will jeopardize his personal stand & his book.

Blevin is WINGING IT and gambles NO ONE ever identifies Cooper & HIS story will be the one remembered in the history books!

WHAT Blevins is CORRECT about " Human Intervention".

II was trying to say more but I am in lots of pain - so I did a copy and Paste and will finish this for ONE LAST TIME. I want to be sure I STATED the route the trip as we made it without intervention. I will probably be he last TIME I will ever be able to do this.

So I request you guys to remind me tonight or tomorrow to finish the route.
I am trying to make it in as much DETAIL as possible and to get something straight other did NOT under stand.

In 1996 I could only remember the stops - and told them the best I could. In 2001 I went out there with crew of guys - it was very confusing and they drove very fast - and NONE of them knew the area. The oldest resident in the group was a 2 yr college student.
I acquired a good WA map on that trip.

Remember other tried to put words in my mouth - but my trip in 2010 on my own and with money I really couldn't afford - I did complete the trip as we took it including Mt Helens. OR.

Really got to go - lots of pain. May end up in the ER this wkend.

"...Here's what I owe you: Exactly nothing....

My thoughts exactly.

The critical question is what you owe to Kenny Christensen. Do you owe him the truth?

His family wants him to be the skyjacker, and you, too, it appears.

But what if Kenny is not DB Cooper? Have you participated in a grand deceit? A Big Lie?

What of Kenny's reputation and feelings of folks who truly cared and loved Kenny. Clearly, Lyle Christensen is not one of those people. For him, Kenny is simply a stage prop, or a ticket to Hollywood.

What is Kenny to you as a person?

More essential, what does the truth mean to you? Are you truly committed to seeking the truth?

I think not. If you were, you'd be out busting your ass to find out why two or three men didn't make it to Thanksgiving dinner at Bernie's place 42 years ago.

Saying that such work is the domain of the FBI is utter crap. They are the last people in the world who care about the truth, or haven't you realized that, yet? LE is not about truth seeking primarily. Rather it is about image and politics, promotions and successful prosecutions. Remember that guy Cossey? 'nough said.

Half the agents I know in the FBI are well-dressed trigger-pullers who love killing. Ask the families of the dead who died needlessly when FBI agents chose a shoot-out rather than a negotiated ending to a skyjacking, such as 58 November. There, they had to pay the families for reckless killings of innocent people.

Geez, the feds even blew away a guy in Oregon while Dorwin was talking to the skyjacker on a phone and negotiating a surrender. The G-men didn't even trust one of their own.

No wonder they don't want to talk with me, or show up at Cooper symposiums.

But then, you don't either.

That doesn't say much for your committment to this case, does it Bobby.

Danielle1010

If Bernie won't say that he was the accomplice then this person will make him tell the truth;)

Dannie Ten-Ten, I think we best be prepared to take other steps to learn the truth of Kenny C and DB Cooper. I seriously doubt that Bernie Geestman will ever tell us the truth.

BTW: How come you haven't answered my questions to you about the money find at Tina Bar?

carderplanet36V

MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEApTxc7JA/G6EfE5bkpSXi
v0MJVU4SBtF9zVaVIEINHMJmscno+DSTaHYKw3Z989QckTVzW8BRaiDjBAUETzVx
syuvs/fYS7zUIbwNN0jE/fqdH8CTC17k3HAA5vrI5tVhHFBqoBDAlDeGPygZnz1D
FgEb7ZkALHeZOw4mKxaTEssEkMSl63MIhCvBx3exEHN9WBzq4sjqzRpYLuKe8+o7
GCr2iGfNbSwLhKy6fvvlb2TohQQxlj6PpdqQEaVpgKxBrvVwfITDxBuNbYGdHtWy
sU5Sy6f+Vui2o28IuUA69/JoSvLgYiI9WJj2qKBT8T5ZnWAcfOdzG5Fr+HUncL7g
UwIDAQAB bluffdale

Why don't you want us to answer, Planet Man?

Danielle1010

If Bernie won't say that he was the accomplice then this person will make him tell the truth;)

OK, Danielle - I am about 75% convinced you are who you say you are. Since Blevins had done so many sneaky things it the past you took the brunt of my skepticim. Sorry if I offended.

Over the last 18 yrs many individuals have tried to scam me - so forgive me if I was wrong.

As I have told you before I have a granddaughter who is 24 yrs old and she also has a disability - she can't count money and Math got her everytime.

She is a great artist! But NO art school will accept her unless she can pass the GED,

Like yourself she spends hours & hours on her computer talking to people all over the world and playing games.

Bet you she can beat you at any game!

Are you also an artist?

She has a defect which affected her growth...very nicely proportioned but just small. She still wears childrens clothes, but now since the childrens style are on the equivalency with teenagers - she is finding stylish apparell in her size that is acceptable for a young woman of 24 yrs.

She travels to lots of meetings - but she cannot drive because her judgement is NOT always acceptable. Beautiful girl!
She comes to Georgia 2 or 3 times a yr to go to conventions.

She is embarrassed about her teeth - what few teeth she has. The parents nor I can afford to send her to CA where they help young ladies like her. Per Shands and other organizations in FL her jaw will have to be broke and re-aligned in order for her to even have false teeth,

SHE IS BEAUTFUL, but she is embarrassed about her smile, but it does NOT keep her from smiling - she is sweet and beautiful.

If I found out you were a phony I would be real upset.

I am concerned about the hours of the day you are on the computer and wonder how you made it thru a day at school and still be alert.

I really hope your parents monitor your particpation with this forum on the computer. Due to the language you quiet freqently resort to - I doubt, your parents are aware of your activities on this forum.

Clean up the POTTY mouth! I still think perhaps you are just another one of Blevins' personas as I find it hard to believe your parents sanction your activity on this thread.

I do NOT allow my own granddaughter to come to this thread - it is NOT a healthy place for someone so young and so easily influenced. The sites she visits are heavily monitor for her protection.

Even though you are supposedly a young boy - there are predators out there looking for someone like you who is vunerable and accessible. Bad things can happen to anyone, but young men and women like you and my granddaughter are especially vunerable to these predators.

I would feel much more confortable with your participation on this thread if your parents would contact QUADE who is the monitor and give their specific permission for you to particate in the thread.

DEAL?

If not I am sure some of us will try to contact the school, to make sure you are receiving the proper parental supervision on this thread.

NO more threats toward Geestman.
NO more potty mouth.
NO more posts when you are supposed to get up and go to school the next day,

Summer time - any time! OKAY.

P.S. I am also aware that if YOU are ABLE to comprehend Blevin's book that your are able to read and reply to this post. I would appreciate a NICE well mannered post.

Word of caution - do NOT PM anyone is this thread or reply to anyone in a PM.
It is the normal process for parents to make sure NO one has access to their children thru something that cannot be stated in public.

I am skeptical your parents have knowledge of your participation here and that does distrub me.

Have a good day:)

"....One thing at a time. :D

The choices are:

(a) The money was part of the active upper layers only, so
arrived on the site with those upper two layers. Palmer judged
those sand layers as arriving with the last high water at Tina Bar
in 1979.

(b) The money was part of an eroding lower layer which had
finally eroded enough to expose the buried money, and was
covered over with several upper active layers of sand.

In the first case Palmer is entirely correct; in the second he is
only part correct.

Palmer did no lab work to substantiate his opinion. He relied on
his experience alone and he states this explicitly. Other lab work
that was done does not resolve the issue and is confusing in
that it states 'round sand indicative of Columbia river water
'silts' was found between the bills
- but these silts are
not identified in terms of where they fit in Palmer's strata chart.

Making matters worse there are statements like 'fragments at
three feet', and the like.

What stands out to me is the fact of 'round river water sand'
(which matches Columbia river water silt sands) being found
deep within the bundles between matted bills which the Ingrams
had not been able to separate and clean. It would take some
time for sand to work its way in between bills, if that did not
happen early in the life of these bundles once Cooper lost control
of them. That to me indicates those bundles had some long-term
association (history) with the Columbia river basin and Columbia
river water silts specifically ... versus being somewhere else in
someone's possession in a non-Columbia context to be buried by
someone years later at Tins Bar.

For example, if 'sharp sand' had been found between those bills
vs. round sand, then that speaks of a brand new scenario
involving geology which is of a rather specific kind (and location).

Sharp sand was not found between those bills which eliminates
one possible scenario -..."

Now we are getting somewhere.

Excellent analysis, Georger. Thank you.

"...Look, I've done what I could. I'm wasting only the minimum amount of time I have to chasing this KC thing any further. All of the information will be available to anyone who cares to look this coming August. I have to edit the KC report (not much) and the book I will make free (a bit more) and that's that.

Besides, because of the constant backstabbing in Cooperland, and the fact I was pre-banned from the alternate site (which you endorsed) I just don't trust most of you anymore. Sorry, but that's the way it is. On reflection, I find it's better that way. People send screenshots occasionally and that wastes less of my time. For posting, I would rather go Dropzone any day.

I don't believe in Cooper Royalty. I believe in the public taking a fresh look at Christiansen, not the interests of slanted, I-have-an-agenda, I-backstab-or-slander-anyone-with-a-real-suspect kind of folks.

Or maybe someone from law enforcement will check him out, not necessarily just the public. That would be good. In that case, they can have the unedited version with the contact info. But I'm leaving it up to those entities to decide what they want to do about KC on their own. Check him out, maybe not, maybe never. Makes no difference to me.

I'm pretty jaded about the whole Cooper thing these days. I don't mind posting here sometimes, but that's about it...."

Bobby, you argue for your limitations quite convincingly.

Sigh.

"...NO more threats toward Geestman.
NO more potty mouth...."

Well, Dannie Ten-Ten, Jo gave you some very good advice. Now, let me give you some advice about receiving good advice.

Jo is what we adults call a hypocrite. She is advising you not to threaten Bernie Geestmand. By that I think she means not to post your intentions to piss on Bernie's grave because he is a liar.

But, this same person, Jo Weber, openly calls for me to be tortured and my body to be mutilated.

I consider that is a subtle form of lying, which is best known as hypocracy.

If I had to choose between Jo Weber torturing me OR having someone piss on my grave, I choose the pissing.

Further, if you are angry at me, you have my permission to piss on my grave at anytime, or where my grave might be once my body gets buried.

However, I would prefer that you tell me what I do or say that might anger you.

By the way, how come you don't answer my questions or posts?

Danielle1010

WHY in the world would you make Jesus look like BLEVINS? Evidently this was computer generated & way beyond your capabilities. A picture of Blevins has been photo shopped into a game character.

THIS is the kind of thing my granddaughter does on the computer, but she REALLY draws her own art work.

It is things like this that disturb me - as it appears Blevins provided the work or Danielle is actually Blevins.