47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Danielle1010

You know what I'm going to say if I meet Bernie
Me: can you talk to me
Bernie: what can I talk to you about
Me: You can start by opening that fucking dumbass mouth on that fucking face then you can admit to everything you have fucking lied about foss tugs the house the loan saying you hardly knew Kenny and though he was a fucking dishwasher.
Bernie: I really don't care
Me: and I really don't care for the way you've been fucking lying you went on tv and said Kenny could be the hijacker when you were him over the week of the hijacking and your an old fucking piece of shit liar admit you were the fucking accomplice right fucking now

Kid.. that kind of hate is going to eat you up inside... do you really want to end up a bitter and spiteful old man like the guy who constantly does nothing in this forum than attack Blevins on every damn post he makes...???:S:S

Come on.. chillax and learn to enjoy your life.:)

Danielle1010

Me: You can start by opening that fucking dumbass mouth on that fucking face then you can admit to everything you have fucking lied about foss tugs the house the loan saying you hardly knew Kenny and though he was a fucking dishwasher.
Me: and I really don't care for the way you've been fucking lying you went on tv and said Kenny could be the hijacker when you were him over the week of the hijacking and your an old fucking piece of shit liar admit you were the fucking accomplice right fucking now

But Dannie Ten-Ten, how do you really feel?

That was a joke, even though it may not be funny. Seriously though, being lied to is no fun. I just wanted to say that.

Danielle1010

Quade, Please do the human race a service and get the Danielle1010 nutcase out of here.

Robert99

Robert99

***You know what I'm going to say if I meet Bernie

Quade, Please do the human race a service and get the Danielle1010 nutcase out of here.

Robert99

Whoa, Robert Nine-Nine, I think we're just observing the therapeutic application of the f-bomb. Yes, it has been liberally applied, but still.... Just sayin'.

BruceSmith

******You know what I'm going to say if I meet Bernie

Robert99

Whoa, Robert Nine-Nine, I think we're just observing the therapeutic application of the f-bomb. Yes, it has been liberally applied, but still.... Just sayin'.

If he/she/it/whatever is under the age of 18, in some places permitting such behavior might be considered as abetting the delinquency of a minor.

Robert99

***You know what I'm going to say if I meet Bernie

Robert99

A MannyK says Danielle is Blevins - who did the same thing
posting surrogates on his Newsvine column ?

We already know Blevins has broken into several websites where
he was unwelcome. He got booted here by Quade for having two
accounts.

Dannielle come clean B|:D:D:D:D:D:D

"...Quade, Please do the human race a service and get the Danielle1010 nutcase out of here.

Robert99

If he/she/it/whatever is under the age of 18, in some places permitting such behavior might be considered as abetting the delinquency of a minor.

Yup, t'is true, but I'll take my chances. More importantly, we ought to talk with Dannie Ten Ten and his/her mother/father, first, as the rumor is D-1010 is a minor.

Or perhaps Quade ought to contact the parents and discuss appropriate behaviors in public.

That said, dropping f-bombs is not unheard of in skydiving circles, if you catch my drift.

Afterall, Mrs Cooper was openly calling for my torture and nobody went running to Quade to defend me or the sanctity of the thread. In fact, the mod decided his best move was to ban me for six weeks.

RobertMBlevins

************You know what I'm going to say if I meet Bernie

Robert99

Yeah. Well...if you hadn't blocked PM's (I didn't realize I was so threatening to you, annoying, or dangerous...sorry) then I could have explained a few things to you.

His real name is Andy and he's a nice kid from the Atlanta area. He goes to a special school, a rather upscale one by the way. Why don't you just gently correct him instead of calling him a nutcase and asking he be banned? I could tell you more...but you're blocking messages. That's your perfect right of course. But it kind of keeps you out of the info loop when you do that, and makes people have to go public on you.

Me? I ain't afraid of people. It's not like their messages are going to jump out and bite me LOL. I only ban people off the message or email when they get weird or threatening. Only guy on that list here is BK. Reach me anytime at adventurebooksofseattle AT G Frickin Mail Dot Frickin Com. It seems funny this is the one and only time I've ever seen you pick up a nasty post and call for someone to be banned.

Nothing but attacks half the time around here. Never see a single word from you on that, do we? Double standard in place for sure. If you're going to come after someone for attacks or using the F bomb, be an Equal Opportunity Complainer.

As far as the map with the arrows and text I sent to Rataczak, it's my intention to put the crash-and-burn once and for all to your theory that Flight 305 was anywhere near Tina Bar as it passed that point during the flight. In fact, I think it was at least six miles EAST of Tina Bar and on the EAST side of Interstate 5 at that point. Which means the money didn't fall from the sky or go into the river at Tina Bar. There's always the chance you could be right, of course. We will see if Rataczak agrees with you. I'm told that Rataczak has done extensive research for years and has a great deal of notes, etc regarding some of these things. And that he knows EXACTLY where 305 was at all times between Seattle and Portland. He says he's even pretty sure when Cooper jumped. He says he just doesn't know where Cooper landed.

Well Danielle, you must be counting on a long life! You're going
to do what!??? Put the crash and burn to Robt99 on matters
of flight paths etc?

Sounds just like something Danielle would say! :S:S:D

Regarding Dannie Ten-Ten, Bobby B and Bernie, the real issue is why Mr. Blevins avoids investigating Bernie Geestman.

Is he too lazy? Too scared? Too frightened thinking he might be in over his head? Wishes Skippy would do it?

As we have pointed out to Bobby, if KC is DBC, then Geestman is an ideal candidate for a thorough examination.

Blevs says he agrees with us, but then claims it's really the job of the FBI. Why?

When did that isssue ever stop a real investigative reporter? Do you think I ever gave a shit if the cops were investigating? Did I stop my investigation of Cossey's murder just because the KCSO detectives got paid to do it? I should wait for LE, and stand on self-righteous ideaology?

C'mon, Bobby, get off your ass and do some real work for a change. Don't worry - we know you won't have too much time for posting here, so we'll keep the threasd warm in your absence.

Or do it for the kid if not for us. He/she says they really don't like liars - so give him something to believe in, a real hero, Bobby, who can get the truth out of Bernie.

Be a hero Bobby....

RobertMBlevins

***Regarding Dannie Ten-ten, Bobby B and Bernie, the real issue is why Mr. Blevins avoid investeigating Bernie Geestman.

Is he too lazy? Too scared? Too frightened thinking he might be in over his head? Wishes Skippy would do it?

AS we have pointed out to Bobby, if KC is DBC, then Geestman is an ideal candidate for a thorough examination. Yes, he aggrees with us, but then claims it really the job of the FBI?

When did that isssue ever stop a real investigative reporter? Do you think I ever gave a shit if the cops were invesetigating? Did I stop my investigation of Cossey's fmaily and firends just because the KCSO detectives got paid to do it? I should wait for LE and stand on self-righteous ideaology?

C'mon, Bobby, get off your ass and do some real work for a change. Don't worry - we know you won't have too much time for posting here, so we'll keep the threasd warm in your absence.

Or do it for the kid if not for us. He/she says they really don't like liars - so give him something to believe in, a real hero, Bobby, who can get the truth out of Bernie.

Be a hero Bobby....

I'm not a 'hero,' and neither am I the FBI. That's their job, not mine.

Then shut the fuck up about Geestman and Kenny.

MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEApTxc7JA/G6EfE5bkpSXi
v0MJVU4SBtF9zVaVIEINHMJmscno+DSTaHYKw3Z989QckTVzW8BRaiDjBAUETzVx
syuvs/fYS7zUIbwNN0jE/fqdH8CTC17k3HAA5vrI5tVhHFBqoBDAlDeGPygZnz1D
FgEb7ZkALHeZOw4mKxaTEssEkMSl63MIhCvBx3exEHN9WBzq4sjqzRpYLuKe8+o7
GCr2iGfNbSwLhKy6fvvlb2TohQQxlj6PpdqQEaVpgKxBrvVwfITDxBuNbYGdHtWy
sU5Sy6f+Vui2o28IuUA69/JoSvLgYiI9WJj2qKBT8T5ZnWAcfOdzG5Fr+HUncL7g
UwIDAQAB bluffdale

RobertMBlevins

When you guys from the alternate site drop by here and all you have to say are insults or attempts to discredit, than you have only yourselves to blame when nothing else is discussed. It's obvious to me that some of you believe your only job HERE is to try and trash this thread in a pathetic attempt to drive Cooper-related traffic over THERE. Trust me. This won't work. One reason is because everyone knows you guys have a bad habit of playing Good Old Boys and Cooper Royalty, as well as squashing voices related to the Cooper case that you don't like or don't believe should be heard. You see...people know that's how you operate LOL. Internet sites these days are in high competition for traffic. If you engage in anything that looks like censorship, the only people who will participate are the censors. It's Web 2.0, 3.0, whatever. You'll figure it out. :)
Correct-A-Mundo?

Robert,
All I can say is you seem to live in an alternate universe.

Do you not know why the other site was created? This site had devolved and a place was needed to discuss Cooper. Were you the only one to blame? No, it takes two to tango, but you always seem to be one of the ones dancing.

And, no, Cook's comments over there were not appropriate either, and many of us have complained about it and it has been stopped.

But Cooper Royalty? Sorry, that's just not so.

RobertMBlevins

Here's what I call The Obvious:

If posters don't want to discuss KC or whatever, then fine. I certainly get tired of it.

So....

Instead of engaging in attacks on one another...

It might be better...

To bring up something else Cooper-related.

When you guys from the alternate site drop by here and all you have to say are insults or attempts to discredit, than you have only yourselves to blame when nothing else is discussed. It's obvious to me that some of you believe your only job HERE is to try and trash this thread in a pathetic attempt to drive Cooper-related traffic over THERE. Trust me. This won't work. One reason is because everyone knows you guys have a bad habit of playing Good Old Boys and Cooper Royalty, as well as squashing voices related to the Cooper case that you don't like or don't believe should be heard. You see...people know that's how you operate LOL. Internet sites these days are in high competition for traffic. If you engage in anything that looks like censorship, the only people who will participate are the censors. It's Web 2.0, 3.0, whatever. You'll figure it out. :)
Correct-A-Mundo?

Otherwise you should stay there, or like that guy told me in the private message:

'They deserve each other over there...'

Total self-serving mealymouthed personal rhetoric! No issues of
censorship, civil rights, or 1st Amendment rights are involved in
this - just the opposite! Actually everyone else is demanding
their rights for a change!

Along with Jo Weber, Blevins has been allowed more latitude to
slander people and things, distort and disrupt, post his personal
off topic garbage, and even engage in internet games with
multiple registrations here - more than anyone else in the entire
history of this Dropzone thread!

The central issue here is 'what is this thread for'?

If you being entertained and informed watching Robert Blevins
and Jo Weber in their long protracted messy search for
themselves and their personal identity in life
, then you are
in the right place! Because nothing else CAN happen here.

The Personal Identity Thread Dropzone, formerly called the DB
Cooper thread!. Love it or leave it. Blah blah blah ....

B|:D:D:S

"...The central issue here is 'what is this thread for'?

, then you are

Yup.

I would add, if anyone here champions a suspect and refuses to conduct reasonable follow-up investigatory work - such as Bobbby does with Bernie - then they better be ready for getting their feet placed to the fire with frequency.

Hiding behind the rhetoric that such investigatory work is the job of the FBI is just that: hiding.

Not only am I in complete agreement with Dannie Ten-Ten and his/her distain for lies and liars, I also can't stand scaredy cats.

"...Ever wonder where I got the idea from planes trains and automobiles remember the scene where Steve Martin cusses against the car rental agent."

Tell me Dannie Ten-Ten, what do you think of my hypothesis that I posted here months ago about the money find at Tina Bar and the lack of evidence retrieval in the Ariel-Amboy area?

Specifically, I wondered if the announcement by the FBI that the drop zone was over Ariel was an intentional act by the FBI to mislead the public and the media, and send them on a wild-goose chase away from the real drop zone further east and at higher elevation.

I say this because the FBI agent Gary Tallis told me that he was an FBI spotter on helicopters for two weeks after the skyjacking in that eastern area, which was long after the ground search in Ariel was suspended.

Plus, the guy who was leading the ground search in Ariel-Amboy told me that they only searched about five percent of the area, leaving most of it untouched until the feds came back five months later with the 200 soldiers from Ft Lewis. Why did they wait so long when there was no snow on the ground in Ariel?

Further, there are compelling reasons to suspect that the money found at Tina Bar was planted there about 12-18 months before discovery in Feb 1980; ie: Palmer report.

Was the money placed there by the FBI who found it up on the slopes of the Cascades, and they wanted to divert attention away from whatever took place there after the skyjacking, keeping pesky guys like you and me away from nosing around the events of early December 1971 east of Ariel?

Perhaps the money was planted at Tina Bar to create exactly what has happened - mass confusion among researchers. Certanly the lack of any credible follow-up investigation by the FBI in the Tina Bar area, ie: combing the shoreline for more money, talking to fishermen, etc., suggests that the feds weren't too excited by the find.

Sadly, Dannie Ten-Ten, there may be a lot of lying going on in the Norjak investigation.

And we haven't touched on Earl Cossy's murder, yet.

It is time to revisit the truth. You all get so mired in cow Blevin that you fail to see the big picture. Here is what happened. Rataczak and McCoy hatched a plot to demonstrate how unsafe the pilot of an airliner was, and how easy it would be to take over an aircraft and do untold damage. Pilots were threatening a strike over these facts, and a new direction FAA was attempting to adopt laws through International Air Piracy Conferences in Japan and the Hauge, and Montreal. Action was slow at best. Nixon's boys got wind of the demonstration approved for our boys and switched the project fot their own purposes, to demonstrate to CONGRESS that they had to pass an unpopular bill for World safety. It was no longer just to show other airlines the importance of screening passengers and arming pilots. The project was taken off hold and came as a complete surprise to Rataczak. McCoy was called into action in a chase helicopter and shortly thereafter executed his share of the project in a second hijacking. Nixon declared an emergency and demanded Executive action and enacted the airline safety act approved by the world convention because our Congress WOULD NOT ACT!!!

And THAT, boys and girls, is the real story behind Duane Weber's life as Dan Cooper and the reason he managed to stay hidden so well. It is also the reason you all get double-talk from the FAA, the FBI, and ever other axe-hole who thinks he's doing a service by touting some stupid suspect to make a buck or seem important.

I know this to be fact, because it was my job to witness the project on behalf of Sgt. Richard Floyd McCoy, Jr. by order of Commander John W. Anderson, in lieu of 4 years in prison. Mac is still alive if you know how to check, ask him.

BruceSmith

"...Ever wonder where I got the idea from planes trains and automobiles remember the scene where Steve Martin cusses against the car rental agent."

Tell me Dannie Ten-Ten, what do you think of my hypothesis that I posted here months ago about the money find at Tina Bar and the lack of evidence retrieval in the Ariel-Amboy area?

Specifically, I wondered if the announcement by the FBI that the drop zone was over Ariel was an intentional act by the FBI to mislead the public and the media, and send them on a wild-goose chase away from the real drop zone further east and at higher elevation.

I say this because the FBI agent Gary Tallis told me that he was an FBI spotter on helicopters for two weeks after the skyjacking in that eastern area, which was long after the ground search in Ariel was suspended.

Plus, the guy who was leading the ground search in Ariel-Amboy told me that they only searched about five percent of the area, leaving most of it untouched until the feds came back five months later with the 200 soldiers from Ft Lewis. Why did they wait so long when there was no snow on the ground in Ariel?

Further, there are compelling reasons to suspect that the money found at Tina Bar was planted there about 12-18 months before discovery in Feb 1980; ie: Palmer report.

Was the money placed there by the FBI who found it up on the slopes of the Cascades, and they wanted to divert attention away from whatever took place there after the skyjacking, keeping pesky guys like you and me away from nosing around the events of early December 1971 east of Ariel?

Perhaps the money was planted at Tina Bar to create exactly what has happened - mass confusion among researchers. Certanly the lack of any credible follow-up investigation by the FBI in the Tina Bar area, ie: combing the shoreline for more money, talking to fishermen, etc., suggests that the feds weren't too excited by the find.

Sadly, Dannie Ten-Ten, there may be a lot of lying going on in the Norjak investigation.

And we haven't touched on Earl Cossy's murder, yet.

What are these "compelling reasons to suspect that the money
found at Tina Bar was planted there about 12-18 months before
discovery in Feb 1980; ie: Palmer report. " ?

BobKnoss

It is time to revisit the truth. You all get so mired in cow Blevin that you fail to see the big picture. Here is what happened. Rataczak and McCoy hatched a plot to demonstrate how unsafe the pilot of an airliner was, and how easy it would be to take over an aircraft and do untold damage. Pilots were threatening a strike over these facts, and a new direction FAA was attempting to adopt laws through International Air Piracy Conferences in Japan and the Hauge, and Montreal. Action was slow at best. Nixon's boys got wind of the demonstration approved for our boys and switched the project fot their own purposes, to demonstrate to CONGRESS that they had to pass an unpopular bill for World safety. It was no longer just to show other airlines the importance of screening passengers and arming pilots. The project was taken off hold and came as a complete surprise to Rataczak. McCoy was called into action in a chase helicopter and shortly thereafter executed his share of the project in a second hijacking. Nixon declared an emergency and demanded Executive action and enacted the airline safety act approved by the world convention because our Congress WOULD NOT ACT!!!

And THAT, boys and girls, is the real story behind Duane Weber's life as Dan Cooper and the reason he managed to stay hidden so well. It is also the reason you all get double-talk from the FAA, the FBI, and ever other axe-hole who thinks he's doing a service by touting some stupid suspect to make a buck or seem important.

I know this to be fact, because it was my job to witness the project on behalf of Sgt. Richard Floyd McCoy, Jr. by order of Commander John W. Anderson, in lieu of 4 years in prison. Mac is still alive if you know how to check, ask him.

http://digitalcommons.law.villanova.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2005&context=vlr

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

"...What are these "compelling reasons to suspect that the money
discovery in Feb 1980; ie: Palmer report. "

What I've read is that the Palmer report claims the money was found above the dredge spoil layer. I also heard Galen state emphatically that the money didn't arrive until shortly before discovery. Plus, this is the scenario I've heard Tom Kaye espouse.

Does this satisfy your question, G?

The bigger question, G, is what did the FBI do after the Tina Bar money find? Can you speak to that? What evidentiary process did the money find trigger?

Dorwin indicated that the feds didn't do too much, and were basically passive - only following up on leads when they came it.

Do you know if any agents went looking for more money?

Plus, do you know why there are no shards up in Seattle currently? Or how the Seattle FO learned of the money find back in 1980?

BruceSmith

"...What are these "compelling reasons to suspect that the money
discovery in Feb 1980; ie: Palmer report. "

What I've read is that the Palmer report claims the money was found above the dredge spoil layer. I also heard Galen state emphatically that the money didn't arrive until shortly before discovery. Plus, this is the scenario I've heard Tom Kaye espouse.

Does this satisfy your question, G?

The bigger question, G, is what did the FBI do after the Tina Bar money find? Can you speak to that? What evidentiary process did the money find trigger?

Dorwin indicated that the feds didn't do too much, and were basically passive - only following up on leads when they came it.

Do you know if any agents went looking for more money?

Plus, do you know why there are no shards up in Seattle currently? Or how the Seattle FO learned of the money find back in 1980?

One thing at a time. :D

The choices are:

(a) The money was part of the active upper layers only, so
arrived on the site with those upper two layers. Palmer judged
those sand layers as arriving with the last high water at Tina Bar
in 1979.

(b) The money was part of an eroding lower layer which had
finally eroded enough to expose the buried money, and was
covered over with several upper active layers of sand.

In the first case Palmer is entirely correct; in the second he is
only part correct.

Palmer did no lab work to substantiate his opinion. He relied on
his experience alone and he states this explicitly. Other lab work
that was done does not resolve the issue and is confusing in
that it states 'round sand indicative of Columbia river water
'silts' was found between the bills
- but these silts are
not identified in terms of where they fit in Palmer's strata chart.

Making matters worse there are statements like 'fragments at
three feet', and the like.

What stands out to me is the fact of 'round river water sand'
(which matches Columbia river water silt sands) being found
deep within the bundles between matted bills which the Ingrams
had not been able to separate and clean. It would take some
time for sand to work its way in between bills, if that did not
happen early in the life of these bundles once Cooper lost control
of them. That to me indicates those bundles had some long-term
association (history) with the Columbia river basin and Columbia
river water silts specifically ... versus being somewhere else in
someone's possession in a non-Columbia context to be buried by
someone years later at Tins Bar.

For example, if 'sharp sand' had been found between those bills
vs. round sand, then that speaks of a brand new scenario
involving geology which is of a rather specific kind (and location).

Sharp sand was not found between those bills which eliminates
one possible scenario -

RobertMBlevins

"...The central issue here is 'what is this thread for'?

, then you are

Yup.

I would add, if anyone here champions a suspect and refuses to conduct reasonable follow-up investigatory work - such as Bobbby does with Bernie - then they better be ready for getting their feet placed to the fire with frequency.

Hiding behind the rhetoric that such investigatory work is the job of the FBI is just that: hiding.

Not only am I in complete agreement with Dannie Ten-Ten and his/her distain for lies and liars, I also can't stand scaredy cats.

I already did my job regarding the witnesses involved in one Kenny Christiansen. In case you don't realize it, my life does NOT revolve around DB Cooper. I spent and/or lost a total of about $13,000 over a period of 18 months investigating Christiansen. And in the end, with the help of Skipp Porteous, and the research done by others like Geoff Gray and Tom Kaye's team, I came to a few conclusions. Yes, I suspect KC was the guy, but that is not yet a fact.

Why should I toss out additional funds running around the state continuing to investigate these people. I've presented quite a bit on them already, enough to satisfy me that one Kenny Peter Christiansen belongs solidly on the suspect list. All I hear are complete rejections of the evidence, an effort to shut me out from other discussions, and serious efforts at places other than Dropzone to trash me and mine personally on the internet. I hear lies being told about me and stated as fact, such as Georger's constant baloney about Geoff Gray and phone calls, and whatever else he cooks up this particular week. Last week it was 'according to people who knew and worked with Kenny very closely, he had a speech impediment..." Next week, who knows what he will dream up next.

And if I were to explore the case against Christiansen further, I wouldn't post the results to a website anymore, I can tell you that. Some of you can't be trusted. You've shown that. I know quite a bit more about who and what and where they've posted their bullshit...more than you think. Fine. My attitude is ... do your own work. I gave you the tools. Most of you are firm believers that it wasn't Christiansen. That's fine, that's your right.

But if so, don't come to me with 'you should continue to investigate him,' because that is bullshit. Just write him off and move on.

I think some of you are just pissed off because I cut you out of the information loop. Well, sorry...but that's what happens when you can no longer be trusted.

My plan is to re-edit the book, clean up the KC report, and then release both of these to the public for free. I feel this is my obligation to the public, who may end up figuring out the whole Kenny thing on their own. Gotta give 'em the tools, though. The Kindle version will remain for sale, but at the absolute minimum rate. The only reason I'm leaving the Kindle is because Amazon will reach many more people than I can simply through our website. I'll do the screenplay (it's about 70% complete now) because I promised a couple of people I would finish it.

And then I am done with Cooper. Five years is enough. I have one book ready for release, (which I am VERY excited about) and a series on the way in 2015. Cooper is not life. THAT kind of thing is my life. Editing for others, writing, working my day job. A few years from now I'll be retiring to New Mexico and continuing all that with the exception of the day job.

And if you guys ever learn how to work together and stop backstabbing each other off-world (away from Dropzone) I would have a stroke. Cooperland is so full of bullshit (like Vietnam, i.e. 'Platoon') you need wings to stay above it.

Here's what I owe you: Exactly nothing.

Got anything on 'sharp sand' and the rumor of Cooper fecal
matter? Could it be Kenny's fecal matter!? Did Lyle plant the
money and fecal matter? :o:o:o

RobertMBlevins

I was coming in tonight to state exactly what you have said in BETTER WORD than JO (me) have done.

It is VERY obvious there seems to be competition to drive others to the other site, but the general public is NOT allowed to READ that other site.

Those coming to this site from the 'other place only have one motive'. Hopefully Quade will see thru this.

You guys have been ridiculous and childish since I last came in to check on you. We all know that Bruce was the one who started the other PLACE - and SHUTTER took over, but you can bet if there is ever any profits - that BRUCE would share in that...because it was HIS IDEA.

The negative reports and copies I have been sent from that other site are NOT good.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber