47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Orange1

***Welcome back Orange and Guru!

Thanks but... I think I'm remembering why I left [:/]

Do NOT concern yourself over me - I have finally made a decision and it has taken me yrs with a cumination in the last 5 days. If one is telling the truths - it comes full circle.

I have been led around in circles since I contacted the FBI in 1996, but NO MORE.
There comes a time when the candle has but a few flickers left. Then comes the time to make your move or die in that dark place.

We all make choices in life - I chose not to damage others in my path - but due to the vicious attacks made in another place regarding me - I have decided to pull the plug on all of the BS. NOT moving on, just out....and on.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo wrote

Howard Hughes and Watergate and CIA connections did exist and still exist.

When people can't solve a puzzle they resort to conspiracy theories. Blame it on the CIA or Howard Hughes.

Hughes was no government favorite. They hounded him mercilessly and forced him to give up control of Hughes Aircraft Company. He spent the last years of his life unsuccessfully trying to stop underground nuclear weapons testing that he feared was poisoning him in his Las Vegas hideaway. All his money and power had no effect. The tests went on.

I worked at Hughes and had access to massive records about Hughes. He wasn't as omnipotent as people like to think. He was always battling the govt and seldom won.

There was a dark side too. He had very young girls on "movie contracts". Faith Domergue- actress and long time Mistress of Hughes as a teenager until she was 20.

I am not talking about Hughes - but his friend Meier!

Also remember the discussion I over heard in 1979 between Duane & his old friend - a friend we spent 2 nights with - the man with a missing right leg. Their conversations were about the mess that was left behind & the contamination.

This man has supposedly worked for Hughes as a driver since the last time the two guys had seen each other - (Duane and this other man whose name I really did forget). Harry or Harrison or Garrison - something like that. Maybe the first name was Harry. I do know were they were living in 1979.

I remembered this due to those white cactus flowers that grew across the plains before you got there - I am very allergic to them when they are in full bloom. How I remembered where he lived...in 1979.

When I asked where the place was - Duane reminded me of the acres of cactus blooms we passed thru & the serious allergy attack I had. NOW if I see on of those things in full bloom and get the hell away from it.

Jo wrote

Howard Hughes and Watergate and CIA connections did exist and still exist.

When people can't solve a puzzle they resort to conspiracy theories. Blame it on the CIA or Howard Hughes.

Hughes was no government favorite. They hounded him mercilessly and forced him to give up control of Hughes Aircraft Company. He spent the last years of his life unsuccessfully trying to stop underground nuclear weapons testing that he feared was poisoning him in his Las Vegas hideaway. All his money and power had no effect. The tests went on.

I worked at Hughes and had access to massive records about Hughes. He wasn't as omnipotent as people like to think. He was always battling the govt and seldom won.

There was a dark side too. He had very young girls on "movie contracts". Faith Domergue- actress and long time Mistress of Hughes as a teenager until she was 20.

Wow. We've got Howard Highes in the picture, now? Yippee.

Bradley Collins will be very happy, as he repeatedly claimed in his book that HH was the boss at Northwest Orient and in charge of the airline at the time of the skyjacking.

Plus, Brad's dad was not only DB Cooper, but was named John Collins!

We've got multiple synchronicities, if that is even possible.

Bruce wrote

Bradley Collins will be very happy, as he repeatedly claimed in his book that HH was the boss at Northwest Orient and in charge of the airline at the time of the skyjacking.

Yeah, Bradley made some major factual errors. Still, I would like to know why the FBI ruled out his Dad.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

******The flap posting I made suggests that Cooper might have been aware of the flap issues on the 737. Max flaps would have been a bad idea.

Gear down, unpressurized and 15 degrees of flaps pretty much assured him that he wouldn't be facing an excessive fast or high exit.

Clever or lucky? I vote clever.

On one specific flight, I was seated immediately behind the wing on a 727 and watched the flaps being lowered. That pilot put the flaps down to their maximum deflection which looked to be 40 degrees.

The pilot then planted the wheels practically on the runway numbers and applied full reverse thrust. We were landing on a runway covered with packed ice and, after getting out of reverse thrust, the pilot had to add power and taxi quite a distance to get to the midfield turn off taxiway which was 5000 feet from the runway end we had just passed over.

The Boeing 727 high sink rates were due to its T-tail configuration and several aircraft were lost due to crews not giving proper consideration to that high sink rate. Other T-tail designs had the same problem.

I'm not a pilot, but I know enough about those early 727 problems to know this: You were lucky.

I'll bet it was quite a little bounce when the rubber met the runway on that landing. I did one of those in Phoenix on a flight to visit Dear Old Mom and Dad, although that was on a 737. Scared the hell out of everyone, including me. :)
No luck was involved. The pilot knew what he was doing and made a perfect landing.

The 727 high sink rates were a problem only when the crew allowed the aircraft to get much to slow during landing approaches.

This tendency for high sink rates under some conditions was/is common to large/small T-tail aircraft. The condition is called "deep stall" and was noted as a problem by the British when they lost a BAC-111(?) during flight testing. If I remember correctly, the test crew was doing some slow speed testing, got into a deep stall, deployed a drogue parachute that was suppose to get them out of it but didn't, and then flew into some relatively flat terrain. I think the crew survived.

B-727s were lost due to high sink rates at Salt Lake City (or was it Denver?) and in Lake Michigan just off shore from Chicago. These were basically flight crew errors but I heard rumors that Boeing decided to never build a T-tail airliner again. And they haven't.

I have never heard of a military T-tail transport (C-141, C-5, C-17) having a problem with deep stall.

R99 wrote

This tendency for high sink rates under some conditions was/is common to large/small T-tail aircraft. The condition is called "deep stall" and was noted as a problem by the British when they lost a BAC-111(?) during flight testing. If I remember correctly, the test crew was doing some slow speed testing, got into a deep stall, deployed a drogue parachute that was suppose to get them out of it but didn't, and then flew into some relatively flat terrain. I think the crew survived.

The crew unfortunately did not survive that BAC 111 test flight crash:

Wikipedia:

The accident occurred during a test-flight of BAC One-Eleven (registration G-ASHG) which had taken off from Wisley Airfield with seven crew on board, piloted by Mike Lithgow. The BAC One-Eleven was on its fifth test flight to assess stability and handling characteristics during the approach to, and recovery from the stall with a centre of gravity in varying positions. From an altitude of 16,000 feet (4,900 m) with 8° of flaps, the plane entered a stable stall with the aircraft descending at a high rate of descent in a horizontal attitude, eventually striking the ground with very little forward speed. The aircraft broke up and caught fire, killing all seven crew on board at Cratt Hill, near Chicklade, a small village in southern Wiltshire, adjacent to the A303.

The plane was on its fifth stalling test of the day, and the crash occurred 23 minutes after takeoff from Wisley. The crew were Lt. Cdr. M J Lithgow OBE, Chief Test Pilot; Capt. R Rymer (Test Pilot); B J Prior (Aerodynamist); C J Webb (Designer); R A F Wright (Senior Observer); G R Poulter (Observer) and D J Clarke (Observer).[1]

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

***Why do the cast say geestman wasn't involved

Oh, no...another Geestman question. Boy, am I going to get it for answering. (*laughs*) I will try anyway.

Well, first off...that's not what they are saying now. Some months after the show first aired, I sent an email asking that same question to all three cast members. The two men answered. Christine McKinley did not. Those emails were shown here already. Scott Rolle and Buddy Levy didn't give ringing endorsements, but they did say they thought Geestman was holding back and knew more than he was saying.

Pete Berg, the associate producer, and the person I worked with the most on the show, told me THIS in 2011 after the show aired:

1) The legal department at Go Go Luckey Productions called the director of the show. (The legal department is provided with full information on all aspects of the production of each episode)

2) The legal department warned the director that unless Bernie Geestman actually admitted his involvement, or provided a key piece of evidence in the hijacking, that for the cast to say he was involved could be grounds for a lawsuit.

3) The director then 'hinted' to the cast off-camera that unless Geestman came clean, that it would be tough to explain why they would say he was guilty.

4) Berg says everyone got the hint, but no one except he and the director actually knew about the call from the legal department.

5) After all that, the cast pretty much decided on their own anyway to say they thought Geestman wasn't involved. After all, he denied everything and admitted nothing. So they didn't really have a choice.

6) After Berg provided me with this information, he asked me NOT to say anything about this publicly until he was no longer working with Go Go Luckey or History Channel. When he formed his own production company later and started filming for National Geographic, I was allowed to say something about it.

Their email responses, one more time, below:

From Scott Rolle, former prosecutor:

'My sense of Bernie was that he was (to use a police term) squirrelly during our interview. I found it interesting that he would throw his ex under the bus and bascially say SHE could have been an accomplice. I had no reason to think he was drunk (no smell or the like) but he seemed a bit dimwitted. I don't feel he told us everything he knows, and his denials were tepid.

I am not prepared to say with certainly that Bernie helped Kenny in this case. As a person trained and highly experienced in body language and questioning witnesses, I found Bernie a tough nut to crack in the sense that he appeared credible to a certain extent, and he even cried at one point. However, he left out large chunks of information. I wish I'd had the information on the tugboat records going missing as I would have pressed him hard on that. Hope this helps you... I love this case and this was my favorite episode out of the 23 that we did...'

From Buddy Levy, Professor of English, Washington State University:

'Geestman was very cagey, even shifty during the interview. My personal suspicion was that he was actually drunk. But in the end he was pretty convincing--probably having spent years answering questions and even convincing himself that what he was saying was the truth. I have very little doubt that Kenny is guilty, and I went away from the interview with Geestman confused and uncertain about his involvement as an accomplice.

You have to remember that we were given very little time to process the interview and think about all he had said--they filmed us coming out the door, and those were our initial, on the spot responses. Then we filmed about an hour later in the diner and still, not much processing time and we'd been running around filming for weeks, months even.

Having had more time to think about it it would not surprise me in the least if Geestman was an accomplice, or at the very least knew about it and aided Kenny in some ways before or after.'

(Robert: I added the bold there for emphasis)

I made one mistake when I posted their messages before. I said that they had seen a copy of the KC report BEFORE they wrote those messages. This is not true.

It was AFTER I first saw these messages that I went ahead and sent them the report. I forgot the report wasn't ready until December 2012. My bad. :)
Geestman was asked several times WHERE HE WAS the week of the hijacking. He just stared at the cast and crew and refused to say a single word. This from Pete Berg. In his interview with me, Geestman said he was gone with Foss Tugs to sea. Foss Tugs says he wasn't, as well as at least three other witnesses, who said he was with Kenny Christiansen that week.

Stranger Than Fiction Department: Marisa Kagan, the researcher for History Channel, the woman who broke through Geestman's initial lies and caught him telling his sister to change her story...was sent a teddy bear and flowers by Geestman later, to her office in Los Angeles. Kagan says she thought this was very weird. Marisa Kagan no longer works in television. She returned to law school to finish getting her degree.

Nice setup and delivery btwn Danielle and Blevins.

Good production.

Play it again Sham Wow Productions.

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Nice setup and delivery btwn Danielle and Blevins.

Good production.

Play it again Sham Wow Productions.'

Bullshit. He's just a nice kid from the Atlanta area. Give Andy a break. And by the way...he's not the only person on the planet who believes Geestman wasn't being forthcoming or truthful. Ask Marisa Kagan, for example. What did you expect from a guy like Bernie Geestman, who before he ever appeared on Decoded, had already been caught in multiple LIES, as well as trying to witness-tamper his own frickin' sister? If you don't believe that's what happened, message Marisa Kagan at Facebook. She's there.

By the way...since you're here:

You said this a few days ago:

***'people who knew and worked with Kenny personally say he had a definite speech pattern and artifacts, which violates the "no accent" rule about Cooper...'

You claimed this. When I asked you for even ONE person, one example of these 'people who knew and worked with Kenny personally,' you couldn't provide. Why is that?
Or did you just make it all up? And if you say 'Galen Cook told me,' you'll have to do better than that.

EDIT: I've given up on you regarding your phony claims where you say that in three separate phone calls with Geoff Gray that he said very negative things about me. I've asked you several times now if you'd like to see Gray's email to me about that...and you haven't responded. Which means you don't want that email made public.

Can't say I blame you.

Quite obviously, I have a different set of facts than you do.
The majority of people do.

"Nothing he says can be taken seriously" (Geoff Gray).

"Everything he says is highly, highly, highly suspect, (pause)
very highly!, (another pause), HIGHLY!". (Geoff Gray)

"Kenny spoke with a ________________" (KC witness)

"Lyle speaks with a _________________" (Lyle witness)

Keep peddling your poop, Blevins. Everyone knows it nonsense.

When you're ready to admit the truth, well then we will consider
the other side of your personality. It's your choice. :D
You've had more CHOICES than any living being with normal
intelligence in the history of Cooperlandt, except maybe for Jo
Weber but she's special!

ps: Keep quoting the Decoded group! They love you to keep
quoting them! Makes them feel wanted. Makes them feel good,
needed and appreciated, and all cozy inside! Their work with you
was the hallmark of their careers! Don't let them give you the
bum's rush... keep throwing it their faces, Blevins-style!
:S:D

Play it again Sham Wow Productions.

OK Smarty Pants - YOU finally understood what I was talking about. What did you do -go and read the "innocent" question by one individual and see the pattern with the responses?

QUESTION when Blevins does something like that - WHY do you have to give him MORE publicity by REPEATING his post in its entirety?

Curious! WHY?

RobertMBlevins

***Why do the cast say geestman wasn't involved

Oh, no...another Geestman question. Boy, am I going to get it for answering. (*laughs*) I will try anyway.

Robert,
I don't object to you answering this question. It's interesting, but you can't tie any of it to the hijacking.

RobertMBlevins

******Georger says in part:

'Nice setup and delivery btwn Danielle and Blevins.

Good production.

Play it again Sham Wow Productions.'

Bullshit. He's just a nice kid from the Atlanta area. Give Andy a break. And by the way...he's not the only person on the planet who believes Geestman wasn't being forthcoming or truthful. Ask Marisa Kagan, for example. What did you expect from a guy like Bernie Geestman, who before he ever appeared on Decoded, had already been caught in multiple LIES, as well as trying to witness-tamper his own frickin' sister? If you don't believe that's what happened, message Marisa Kagan at Facebook. She's there.

By the way...since you're here:

You said this a few days ago:

***'people who knew and worked with Kenny personally say he had a definite speech pattern and artifacts, which violates the "no accent" rule about Cooper...'

You claimed this. When I asked you for even ONE person, one example of these 'people who knew and worked with Kenny personally,' you couldn't provide. Why is that?
Or did you just make it all up? And if you say 'Galen Cook told me,' you'll have to do better than that.

EDIT: I've given up on you regarding your phony claims where you say that in three separate phone calls with Geoff Gray that he said very negative things about me. I've asked you several times now if you'd like to see Gray's email to me about that...and you haven't responded. Which means you don't want that email made public.

Can't say I blame you.

Quite obviously, I have a different set of facts than you do.
The majority of people do.

"Nothing he says can be taken seriously" (Geoff Gray).

"Everything he says is highly, highly, highly suspect, (pause)
very highly!, (another pause), HIGHLY!". (Geoff Gray)

"Kenny spoke with a ________________" (KC witness)

"Lyle speaks with a _________________" (Lyle witness)

Keep peddling your poop, Blevins. Everyone knows it nonsense.

When you're ready to admit the truth, well then we will consider
the other side of your personality. It's your choice. :D
You've had more CHOICES than any living being with normal
intelligence in the history of Cooperlandt, except maybe for Jo
Weber but she's special!

ps: Keep quoting the Decoded group! They love you to keep quoting them! Makes them feel wanted. Makes them feel good,needed and appreciated, and all cozy inside! Their work with you was the hallmark of their careers! Don't let them give you the bum's rush... keep throwing it their faces, Blevins-style!
:S:D

Actually...

I only asked you to present just ONE piece of evidence that supports any of those things you claim. Or if you would like to see the email from Geoff Gray.

To date, you still haven't responded. You dance around these things like a six-year-old girl taking ballerina lessons.

I think that speaks for itself. My advice is you ditch the tutu and offer up something real, otherwise squeeze out the water from that Sham Wow you keep talking about and see it if really works like on TV, LOL. :)
What has Churchill got to do with it?

Just because you have a hammer does not mean every problem is a nail! Duhh.

RobertMBlevins

Mark Bennett says in part:

'Robert,
I don't object to you answering this question. It's interesting, but you can't tie any of it to the hijacking...'

Not exactly, but Scott Rolle was right about something they spoke to Geestman about off-camera. Geestman tried to toss his ex-wife under the bus, saying the same things he told me in his original interview: That Kenny and his wife were close, and that his wife was probably involved. Then, ON-camera, he says Kenny could be the hijacker.

Mrs. Geestman never has had a phone at the ranch. Not for many years. My first interview with her was a cold-call since I didn't know exactly where she lived. The first thing SHE does is to tell me her ex went missing the week of the hijacking (verified later by what I consider reliable witnesses), and that he was involved in the hijacking, although for six interviews she denied Kenny was the guy with him.

This is EXTREMELY strange behavior, i.e. for two people who haven't spoken in years to immediately point the finger at the other in a major crime. This is how I finally came to the conclusion that ALL THREE of these people most likely have the answers in the Cooper case, although one is now dead. I mean besides the other evidence that was presented later.

My theory (and without an admission from either Mr or Mrs Geestman that's exactly what it is)...is that Bernie and Kenny planned the whole thing without telling Mrs Geestman. And that Geestman, the known liar, was probably the instigator, and convinced Kenny to do it. And that later...probably soon after Geestman returned from his 'camping' trip...that Mrs Geestman found out or was told what happened. And that both of them have been living with this over their heads ever since.

It's a very subjective observation, I will admit. That is, what Mr Geestman did when I finally told him the real reason why I was asking about Kenny. (He was being investigated for Cooper)

It's my opinion that an innocent man would have laughed me right off the front porch. But I'll never forget what happened next. NEVER. He turned white as a frickin' sheet and couldn't get back inside his house quick enough. He also dropped that BS story on me about being gone nearly the whole year of '71 with Foss Tugs. Later...when the book came out...he asked for six copies, which I sent him free.

Not a word from his side of the family ever since. An innocent guy would have called his lawyer, at least. That's an opinion. In addition, members of his family, and Dawn Androsko's family, have seen the book and several of the Newsvine articles, even the one that directly accuses Geestman of being involved and explains why.

Still, not a peep from his side of the family. And he has kids. His sister's family, on the other hand, now believe he was involved. Maybe they've been comparing notes, going down Memory Lane, etc.

I've pretty much given up on investigating KC. I figure I did all I could. The plan remains the same. Re-edit the book with the newest info available, same with the KC report. Make them a download at AB. Once more with the slideshow. Then my part is over. Maybe someone down the road will figure it all out.

My new book (non-Cooper) comes out in about ten days. After that I start a series of shorter books with the same character. No more sci-fi for me. No more Kenny for me. :)

Glad you have 'pretty much' given up on KC, as did the FBI years
ago! Maybe you're getting smart to diminish your personal losses.

In 2011 Ayn Dietrich,from the FBI said this:

"Being an open but not active case, we respond to every
report or lead. Our case agent will check them out and determine
whether they're credible. We're not out there combing for more
evidence but we've kept it open in the belief that there could be
something out there. The money has surfaced before and
perhaps more will surface. ... all the suspects still being
touted by Cooper sleuths have been ruled out
— either
because they don't match the DNA or fingerprints they have on
file, or because the descriptions just don't match up.

(Alex Hannaford)

Will let you and AB Books get back to your promos for 377 here.

Too bad the FBI didn't reply to yous at AB Boooks!

:D:o:o:o

RobertMBlevins

Actually...no matter what Hannaford says, the FBI has NOT ruled out Christiansen as a suspect. I have two emails and a phone call from the Seattle FBI on this subject. In fact, the emails say that 'some in the Seattle office believe he's a good suspect. Others believe there are better suspects...' And FYI: This is what the Seattle FBI told me almost five years after they initially dismissed Kenny in 2007. So I guess at least some of them in that office changed their minds. However, they still haven't investigated him at all. No DNA, no interview of the witnesses, nothing. This admission also came from the Seattle office. You haven't a clue what you're talking about.

And what about this:

Quote from you:

'people who knew and worked with Kenny personally say he had a definite speech pattern and artifacts, which violates the "no accent" rule about Cooper...'

You claimed this. When I asked you for even ONE person, one example of these so-called 'people who knew and worked with Kenny personally,' you couldn't provide. Why is that? Or did you just make it all up in some juvenile bit of pique? And if you say 'Galen Cook told me,' you'll have to do better than that.

EDIT: I've given up on you regarding your phony claims where you say that in three separate personal phone calls with Geoff Gray that he said very negative things about me. I've asked you several times now if you'd like to see Gray's email to me about that...and you haven't responded. Which means you don't want that email made public.

Can't say I blame you.

Don't come to me with your pap when you resort to simply making shit up off the top of your head in some pathetic effort to discredit. As I said yesterday, you've been dancing around my question like a six-year-old girl taking ballerina lessons. You're quick to pull the trigger, but the problem is you get carried away and don't believe anyone will call you out on it. You see every post by practically EVERYBODY as another opportunity to pounce. Seldom do you address the post itself.

Perhaps you should just slink back to the alternate site (where Shutter doesn't allow that stuff, at least according to him) and hang out there. And stop using Dropzone as a place to dump your garbage. Because no one is interested. I get it. You're totally negative on pretty much everyone. I GET IT. :S

Funny! Jo Weber says the same thing!

Keep up the phony promos. It's your style and karma. Can't take
the street fighter out of the Guam kid?

RobertMBlevins

'Funny! Jo Weber says the same thing!

Keep up the phony promos. It's your style and karma. Can't take the street fighter out of the Guam kid?'

Take off the tutu. You don't know zip about my 'karma'. We're not talking about Jo Weber, either. We're talking about you and your recent claims. What about it? Questions too difficult for you? Maybe I should shorten both the length of the sentences and/or the words used in them?

I can do that if needed.

My claims next to yours are like a grain of sand compared to Mt.
Everest :D:S:S:S:S:S:S:S

The biggest phony in the history of Cooperlandt protests! Is
there no end to your shameless smarmy? He actually asks for
facts ad evidence! Demands it in fact ... so he then would reject
it out of hand!

Have no fear "Half That". The facts are there, as you very well
know, and if for some reason you don't know then you are even
more clueless than I imagined! (All of that is a distinct possibility
based on your record.)

The problem now is things have evolved under your regime.

Nobody is going to feed you anything! A hint dropped here and
there is more than sufficient. Sorry, you get no glory _ just the
limp end of the rag. Stand in line! But thanks for all the press!

See ya pal.

:D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

Mark Bennett says in part:

'Robert,
I don't object to you answering this question. It's interesting, but you can't tie any of it to the hijacking...'

Not exactly, but Scott Rolle was right about something they spoke to Geestman about off-camera. Geestman tried to toss his ex-wife under the bus, saying the same things he told me in his original interview: That Kenny and his wife were close, and that his wife was probably involved. Then, ON-camera, he says Kenny could be the hijacker.

]

There clearly is some lingering resentment between Geestmans. Both of them would point to the other as possibly involved in the hijacking -- which is not something someone would do to a reporter/researcher if they were actually involved. But, neither of them -- and you believe they know -- would say Kenny is involved.

And, you say Bernie wouldn't act the way he did if he were innocent. Well, it's highly unlikely he would agree to appear on a TV show discussing the case if he were guilty.

This is all speculation on my part, just like it's all speculation on yours. There is nobody or no facts that tie Kenny to the hijacking at all.

And would he ask for copies of the book if he were involved?

He obviously likes being linked to the Cooper case. It gives him a bit of notoriety.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

You guys just go on and on about nothing!

Rather boring to hear you guys rattle your chains and you are tied to a post in the middle of the prison yard.

My energy is being applied in different direction recently.

1. Staying alive.
2. Fine tune the Cooper info.
3, Getting well enough to travel
4. Make everything I do know public.
5. Confront the FBI publically.
And make complete fools out of
The FBI or myself.
6. Either way - I will have my say
Before I can no longer speak
For myself!

I have tried to let the FBI do it their way.
NOW I will do it MY WAY!

Perhaps I will not survive the roller coaster ride that will be necessary at this time, but I will have at least given it my ALL.

ParrotheadVol

He obviously likes being linked to the Cooper case. It gives him a bit of notoriety.

Wouldn't he ask for copies ... if he was from another planet!?

Souveniers?

Betcha never thought of that one! ? :D

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'My claims next to yours are like a grain of sand compared to Mt. Everest...'

Really? Sure they are. All I see from you is a lot of dancing and double-talk. And I think that's what everyone else will see as well.

You've been called out on several issues now. You have no answers. Some relate to character. (i.e. outright lies)

Fine with me if you want to go that route.

But when you do, it sounds a lot like THIS. :)

Or THIS :S:S:S:S:S:S

ParrotheadVol

Don't underestimate the prestige and notoriety of being associated with the DB Cooper caper. I was disappointed that the FBI never contacted me. I think lots of jumpers lied about being questioned by the FBI. It was a status symbol. Still is to some folks.

Danielle1010

Because of all his lies when he dies I'm going to piss on his corpse

Danielle1010,
It's always good to remember that most of us aren't as good as our friends may think or as bad as our enemies believe. It hasn't been proven that Geestman has done anything wrong at all, nor has he had the chance to defend himself.

You are entitled to your opinion just like the rest of us, but if you met him in person he might not be as bad of a guy you think he is.

You know what I'm going to say if I meet Bernie
Me: can you talk to me
Bernie: what can I talk to you about
Me: You can start by opening that fucking dumbass mouth on that fucking face then you can admit to everything you have fucking lied about foss tugs the house the loan saying you hardly knew Kenny and though he was a fucking dishwasher.
Bernie: I really don't care
Me: and I really don't care for the way you've been fucking lying you went on tv and said Kenny could be the hijacker when you were him over the week of the hijacking and your an old fucking piece of shit liar admit you were the fucking accomplice right fucking now