47 47
quade

DB Cooper

smokin99

Smokin99 says this:

***'Actually the one I thought would be problematic was the one where Geoff Nelder reviewed Into the Blast and he's also listed as the editor...'

Wrong. Nelder has NOT reviewed Blast. I did check the reviews for both editions just now, Kindle and paperback.

That is a flat-out lie. And you need to go and look for yourself before you say that stuff.

You know what Blevins - I don't lie or make false claims, I attached the frickin post and you just didn't read it.
SO I will attach it again - and you need to read this one before calling me a liar.

Here's the post and it's attachment #2. Just like I posted on the previous page.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4062492#4062492

????????
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I simply supplied the information. I could use your tactics and called you a liar. you judge to quick. just as you did smokin. also, Brent didn't make the shill comment, someone else did. then you want to blame all of the other comments on people surrounding Brent. I have never read an author repeatedly confronting potential customers, or getting so involved in a review before, battling just like you do here. is that biz 101?

If the comments didn't bother you why did you try and get them removed? they didn't affect anything according to your response? whether the guy disliked you or not, he said a lot of things that made you look pretty bad. 84 out of 104 agreed as well.

on another comment you claimed a former employee used Gala's name for a 5 star review? why would someone do that? I don't believe it. you are on top of your reviews. I find it strange that you missed some? so, once again you claimed you didn't know of anyone from your staff, friend etc. making a shill, and yet we have them by your admission...
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

You could have saved everyone a lot of time, discussion, and trouble if you had simply said:

'Robert, I saw a review over at Amazon for 'Dimensions' with Gayla's name on it...'

I would have taken care of that right away. Complaint filed with Amazon, as I said.

BTW, I already figured out who did that review. It was a person who worked with AB briefly a long time ago. He probably thought he was helping things by posting up under Gayla's name like that. I never liked him. And I don't like shill reviews, either. I still want to thank you for telling me about it. I hardly ever read Amazon reviews for our stuff, and I never would have spotted it on my own.

Perhaps this will jog the melon.....

this whole post contradicts everything you have said tonite!!

you have obviously been watching the reviews like a hawk! your on them post after post arguing with reviewers. the post above is from 2013. you claim you hardly read them? the reviews tell a different story.

Final note. the comments are there, it doesn't matter how old they are!!

quade

Keep it civil or it's all going to be trashed.

Quade: Is having the discussion be civil the only criteria for trashing this thread?

I stop by once or twice a week and the "discussion" is never related to DB Cooper or parachuting. The issues being discussed over the last months have nothing to do with the thread.

How about closing the D B Cooper thread completely or banning these characters who do nothing but promote their own agenda, books or ego?

Really...
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

sadly the reason is the books are not selling. a lot of your books are ranked in the millions. that's off the chart, the wrong way. it's a part time gig I understand, but you make it sound like a huge corporation. you have a lot of books out there, I'm not knocking you for that. you interpret things differently. that's where you get into trouble.

March 2013 was your last comment on blast.....not years

It's simple research Robert. I don't skim, or just take the word from someone. I actually look into things. there is absolutely nothing wrong with watching the reviews. getting mixed up in them was a bad idea though. I could just imagine if you were a high profile celebrity, you would be flying all over the country to radio stations, news stations to confront your critics lol.

Guru312

***Keep it civil or it's all going to be trashed.

Quade: Is having the discussion be civil the only criteria for trashing this thread?

I stop by once or twice a week and the "discussion" is never related to DB Cooper or parachuting. The issues being discussed over the last months have nothing to do with the thread.

How about closing the D B Cooper thread completely or banning these characters who do nothing but promote their own agenda, books or ego?

Really...

Another option is to ignore the people and their posts who disrupt the discussions you would like to have.

Yes, I know Bobby and Jo's character assassinations can be tiring, but they are what they are. They're part of Cooper Lore, but they can be irritating and distracting.

Do you ever go to Shutter's site? It's calm, but not much news there at the moment. It would appear that most folks prefer the bar fight here.

T'is a quandry.

Nevertheless, Guru, what would you like to talk about?

BruceSmith

******Keep it civil or it's all going to be trashed.

Really...

Another option is to ignore the people and their posts who disrupt the discussions you would like to have.

Yes, I know Bobby and Jo's character assassinations can be tiring, but they are what they are. They're part of Cooper Lore, but they can be irritating and distracting.

Do you ever go to Shutter's site? It's calm, but not much news there at the moment. It would appear that most folks prefer the bar fight here.

T'is a quandry.

Nevertheless, Guru, what would you like to talk about?

I say both Kenny and Duane had language/speech issues which
do not fit the DB Cooper "no accent clear throated" paradigm.

Strange that neither Jo or Blevins have presented any proof to
the contrary - a tape would be good!

Let's hear them guys!

Blevins' excuse that "Kenny spoke English" is a total copout@!

What could be simpler?

:D:D:D:D:D

Your Post referencing Bruce:

I predict you won't be 'in the saddle' very long if you continue with garbage like that. Then you can go back to hanging out with Cooper Royalty at the alternate site, the one nobody sees except OTHER Cooper Royalty. Must be boring for you. Publishers have rejected you, while you rejected all help that was offered, then you aligned yourself with people who do nothing but lie or attack others. In the meantime, you attacked practically everyone you ever interviewed regarding the Cooper case when they didn't give you what you thought you deserved. Now there's no one left to interview and if you found someone they probably wouldn't agree to it anyway because of your previous history. Nice going.

Wonder WHY Bruce was asking Blevins about Mitchell? I think Jo Weber is the only person on here who has talked directly to Mitchell several times. I received NO reply from Mitchell about Vickie's dad - and it makes me wonder if he actually got the last emails.

He always replied in the past - aye or nay!

I made no contact after the initial contact when I first started to explore Duane - with a computer - this was after 2000. After he had viewed the photos I stepped back (out of courtesy I did not plague him as I have not plagued Tina).

In the last 18 months. I sent him the Jefferson prison file pic (something that had been concealed from me by the FBI). I posted the results on that.

After 42 yrs he can no longer remember what Cooper looked like with any certainty. He told me in his last email all through College and ever since there have been 100's of pictures sent to him and presented by the FBI. I got the impression the pictures of suspects and Cooper have started MELDING in his mind.
This happens with ALL of us as time goes on.

Mithcell did not reply to me about Vickie's dad & I left it up to him. Her contact information was included....if he chose to contact her himself....if I remember correctly. Too many yrs and too many things to remember! Took me about 5 minutes to remember the name of the Attorney who has plagued Cooper since he was 8 yrs old....the one telling deliverate lies I can prove wth BLACK & WHITE posts he sent to me - posting I printed - over 8 inches of them.

The tone of Mitchells last email -
indicated he was THROUGH with Cooper. I have respected that - except to sent Vickie's info (as her searchs seems genuine). I was disappointed to learn he had not responded.

I re-sent the email just incase I had an error in the address. I expect & hope he is out there enjoying his retirement & not due to illness as in the case of the co-pilot.

Bruce is the LAST PERSON in the world to even attempt to confront Mitchell...Mitchell is aware of how BRUCE showed up on Tina's door.

Now BRUCE is back in this thread doing his usually BULLY thing. Bruce is nothing more than a puppet for Cook.

Jerry DENIED that he made such statements & has NOTHING to do with the supposed actions Cook has supposedly instigated. Jerry never came to my home to interview me & he
did NOT interview the nurses on duty at the time Duane died.

Even I being his wife could NOT obtain
access to the detailed medical records. What many of you do NOT realize is that there are NO detailed minute by minute reports kept. Two Nurses where at the duty station when he shout out "Oh, F---, LET IT DIE WITH ME". They did enquire why he was upset - and I probably told them the same thing - I have told this thread and anyone who asks me. There is NOTHING to tell other than the truth.

Those nurses have multiple patients in the hospital & I nor anyone else would expect them to remember a specific patients. Could any of you who have ever worked in a hospital remember mundane every day activities & the name of the patients - (maybe if the patient was a president or movie star).
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'I say both Kenny and Duane had language/speech issues which do not fit the DB Cooper "no accent clear throated" paradigm.

Strange that neither Jo or Blevins have presented any proof to the contrary - a tape would be good!'

Strange is you haven't presented a single bit of evidence to support your allegation. You claimed you had sources. What sources? Name ONE.

You remember what you said, right?

***'people who knew and worked with Kenny personally say he had a definite speech pattern and artifacts, which violates the "no accent" rule about Cooper...'

Either present something to support that statement or I place it in the same box where you claimed you shared three phone calls with Geoff Gray where he made extremely negative comments about me. His email says OTHERWISE. Which makes one of you a liar. Would you like to see it? I've offered this several times now without a response from you. Or maybe you just enjoy making things up when it suits you. A teacher? A college professor? A guy who supposedly prides himself on accuracy and truth? You haven't shown that lately, in my humble opinion. Mostly I see you tossing out unsupported allegations without regard to anything even resembling the truth.

You may as well say that Kenny stowed away on one of the Apollo flights and then ask people to disprove it.

Get real. :S

Baloney!

He's your candidate - you present the evidence! The burden
is yours, not ours!

Strange you would bypass a primary piece of Cooper evidence;
did you just think you could round the bases and slide home
without even hitting the ball! GET REAL KEEMOSABEE!

Play the (tape(s). Should be a simple thing to do. Get the home
movies (8mm) and record the audio!

Time for you to check into Reality Hotel. That's a place where
corporate donors PAY to have the lights on so you can stand up
in front of people at Auburn WA and give a speech! Or didja 'tink
this was a free bee?

You have just entered the Twilight Zone, Blevins. Or Reality
Hotel as you are fond of telling others ....

Geestman remembers how Kenny spoke and sounded - so do
others!
Wooooooops! Cat out of box! Time for damage
control!

B| While you're at it refresh on Kenny's Minnethota national
heritage, ja?

Or be a no-show at Reality Hotel.

Too bad you have to give your speech after hours to a closed
audience at Good Ole Days! Don;t they trust you to give a
presentation in the ordinary light of daytime? Do you have seats
rigged with electric fields too?

Shame on you "Half That".

quote: "You can't even believe half of what he says!" (noted author)

Georger - I DO HAVE A TAPE WITH DUANE'S VOICE ON IT. It was an angry message he left on the recorder during those few wks he was adjusting to the machine. He had been given a procedure where they went down his throat to look at what was going on there - his voice was very deep and very raspy and he was angry.

He was angry - the voice you could tell was very RASPY due to the procedure..

I never considered Duane to have any specific accent - he had a very nice voice....smooth,deep and resounding. After that prodecure they did he couldn't sing and it broke his heart....

As long as everyone understands the raspy part was NOT normal - I will glady provide the tape to the FBI. It is NOT on a normal tape - it was on the phone recorder...but, I kept it - to remind myself of his anger at that time - it was the only time I ever knew him to be that angry.

I understood who he was & the things he said in those few week was not the man I knew...but, it is the only recording I have of his voice. MY sister has some videos in which you can hear Duane's voice in the back-ground - giving instructions & as alway being the steward he was.

Being able to take charge is how he saved the day at the reception of my niece after the WEDDING party got hung up a the church.

He took over at this reception & saved the day...he was telling hotel personel what needed to be done & he knew who to go to. We were then provided refreshments and a table was set up for the gifts.

I was after this incident when the family wanted to know how Duane was able to do this. His explanation was that he had been the Maitre de for a hotel. I knew he had worked for a place in Atlanta, but thought it was in clean-up at a country club....he was employed there as JOHN COLLINS & sold insurance in that same location under Duane L. Weber. Using 2 names at the same time - this was 1969 or 1970. I know he worked at several hotels over his yrs, but according to the FBI the SS records for John Collins are NOT available to me - NOT EVER!

I thought Duane had an amazing voice! I wish I had a better recording and not just when he was angry at that time and after a throat test.

RobertMBlevins

******Georger says in part:

'I say both Kenny and Duane had language/speech issues which do not fit the DB Cooper "no accent clear throated" paradigm.

Strange that neither Jo or Blevins have presented any proof to the contrary - a tape would be good!'

Strange is you haven't presented a single bit of evidence to support your allegation. You claimed you had sources. What sources? Name ONE.

You remember what you said, right?

***'people who knew and worked with Kenny personally say he had a definite speech pattern and artifacts, which violates the "no accent" rule about Cooper...'

Either present something to support that statement or I place it in the same box where you claimed you shared three phone calls with Geoff Gray where he made extremely negative comments about me. His email says OTHERWISE. Which makes one of you a liar. Would you like to see it? I've offered this several times now without a response from you. Or maybe you just enjoy making things up when it suits you. A teacher? A college professor? A guy who supposedly prides himself on accuracy and truth? You haven't shown that lately, in my humble opinion. Mostly I see you tossing out unsupported allegations without regard to anything even resembling the truth.

You may as well say that Kenny stowed away on one of the Apollo flights and then ask people to disprove it.

Get real. :S

Baloney!

He's your candidate - you present the evidence! The burden is yours, not ours!

No...I never said that Kenny had a speech impediment.

You did. Which means YOU have the burden of proof to support that allegation. You claimed sources even. I chuckled at your add-on at the end of your post:

Actually NOT Blevins! The burden of proof is on you, not anyone
else.

Until such time as you want for raise an army and take over and
force your will (and your thoughts) on us, as you ave here
at the Nutzone, then the rules of the road prevail ... short of you
sticking your smoking .45 in our faces! That sir is the way it is
and the way it works, even for Supermen such as you!

Otherwise you are confined to such places as this, trolling and
carrying on every day, and you know where that has got you.

You are the saddest thing to come down the pike since Myers
and Dvorak. At least they had a candidate of sorts. You have
Kenny Christiansen which means you might as well have a camel!

So giddy up Ali Salaqem ma nish ma! Run faster. We have to
make the Auburn Festival before they turn the lights out on us!
And when they find out how they have been deceived they will
probably tear the fucking theatre down in your honor!

Play the tape(s)!

MarkBennett

I don't need anything, but thanks for asking. Funny you would come to me with something like that anyway. And my name is Robert.

Take him up on it, Robert. There are lots of property records that haven't been researched!

Do you 100 more years to wait on Blevins?

:D

RobertMBlevins

***How much money did Kenny make at northwest

At the time of the hijacking in 1971, he made $512 a month before taxes.

That's not a lot, but money went a lot further in 1971 than it does now. You could live on that much, as long as you were careful on your spending.

Robert I think U are Danielle - IS it coincidental Danielle ALWAYS pops up when U are in a corner? I have watched this going on for A LONG TIME NOW. I am beginning to believe you have multiple personalities.

To OTHERS AND GURU:

:SHAS the DZ ever tracked Danielle to see if that person is REAL or REALLY:S a kid in GA. ON the computer - can the DZ track those who post here.

Since Blevins is good at using Proxies he could be sending the remarks he wants made to Atlanta & that person posts the comment.

IT ALWAYS HAPPENS THAT DANIELLE SHOWs UP WHEN BLEVINS IS IN A QUANDRY. Check every post Danielle makes and just before that you find Blevins caught in a quandry - and defending himself.

Sorry if anyone is offended - but, I think it is unusual - the pattern that is. AS I have said I have a GRAND daughter with a similar disability & each has their own personality. BUT, the times of the posting and the timing of the postings - that is ODD!

Why would parents allow posting in such an adult enviroment? My granddaughter is 24, but she does have restrictions placed on her...because she could easily be victimized...even though she lives with her mother and father.

Danielle was supposedly there when the movie crew checked Kenny's house. The explanation was made with the same tactics Blevins uses...in his postings.

IF the kid is REAL - it is not a problem.
If it turns out to be a proxie for Blevins I have a problem with that!

IF my grand daughter was here on this thread - I would put a stop to it in a heart beat. It would expose her to adults who might intend her harm due to her problem.

This young man has posted his location and information for all to see in a very public thread. Has even stated this was his mother's email....a predator would find this an easy mark. Too much information was provided & this concerns me if Danielle is for REAL!

Welcome back Orange and Guru!

From a 727 blog:

The 727 was stable at very low speeds compared to other early jets, but domestic carriers learned after review of various accidents that the 40-degree flaps setting could result in a higher-than-desired sink rate or a stall on final approach. These carriers' Pilots' Operation Handbooks disallowed using more than 30 degrees' flaps on the 727, even going so far as installing plates on the flap slot to prevent selection of more than 30 degrees' flaps.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

In May of 2011 I sent an email to Cook!
He has been in ATTACK mode ever since!

It regarded a book written by Bellett

The below is a review of the book by media:
Gerald Bellett is a reporter for the Vancouver Sun in British Columbia:

"When John Meier, a former aide to Howard Hughes, moved there from the U.S. in the early 1970s, Bellett began writing about Meier's struggle with the White House, the CIA, and the Howard Hughes organization. This is an authorized biography, and while it helps fill in some historical gaps about Watergate and the Hughes-CIA connection, it is still history as told by yet another insider-victim, with possible axes to grind. It's a bit suspicious. Even though he was wheeling and dealing with the spookiest and most duplicitous people on the planet, it seems that for Meier, these were the good old days. There is not a single mea culpa in this entire book.

But another grinding fact is that Meier was a victim of CIA and Canadian collusion to put him behind bars. This included charges of tax evasion, obstruction of justice, and ultimately a charge of murder. He spent five years in prison before prosecutors emptied out their bag of tricks. Meier argues that Watergate was a classic set-up, and it appears that the CIA thought he had a stash of Hughes documents that might prove his point. According to Meier, when he refused to cut a deal with the CIA to produce the documents and keep his mouth shut, his legal problems began."

[:/]:oDoes anyone know why I wrote this to Cook?

:PI met John Meiers wife in Fla. Duane and I were guests on a yacht supposedly owned by Mrs. Meiers and we were picked up after Duane had a long conversation with the owner or manager of the Club he took me to.

SOME of this I have put in the thread before -NOW you know why. NOW I will NO longer stay quiet...Cook WENT to FAR! I have TAKEN all I WILL take!

I have put some of this into this thread in the past - therefore anyone who cares can go back and find the information....in detail...with the names & the places & the times.

John Meier had just gone thru litigation & was going to have to do some time...per the conversation I over heard. A conversation between Duane & the woman. I forget her first name at this moment, but it is in this thread.

John Meier was an aide to Howard Hughes? What they meant by that I did not understand - I just know the things I do know. BUT both connections are in the history of DUANE L. WEBER.

Remember I met a man with Duane in Colorado who had worked for Hughes. A man whose past with Duane Weber was connected. The conversation with this man centered around Reno and Las Vegas. I have discussed this during the early yrs with this forum and been dissed.

I went to bed, but I could hear the two them continue to talk - and what they talked about when they thought I was asleep - was enough to let me know Duane had connections - but this was during the first 2 yrs of our union. I would not know the rest of it until much later.

Howard Hughes and Watergate and CIA connections did exist and still exist. Duane knew the woman well enough to ask her about her family and where they were & how they were doing. This woman had something to do with entertainment in Las Vegas and/or Reno. She was a very staturest woman & her clothing was designer garments...she also had a very nice home on the canal - a home Duane & I spent some time in.

It's a bit suspicious. I didn't realize he was wheeling & dealing with the spookiest and most duplicitous people on the planet, it seems that for Meier, these were the good old days. There is not a single mea culpa in this entire book. I have thrown this out in the past to this thread, but NO one seemed to know what I was talking about.

At that meeting nothing was discussed in my presence about the details as Duane and this woman went to another part of the yacht -while her escort engaged me in conversation.

This incident was BEFORE Meier was sent to prison....and per the conversation I was privey to he was in Canada at that time.

I also met Bernie - the Bernie with Watergate connections...in New Orleans in 1981 approximately. I didn't know this Bernie and the woman and Meier where connected in 1981 when I met him. It was later after we had moved back to GA or to VA when I met the wife of Meier in Florida. I still did NOT make the connection.

Well, it seems that Meier, Watergate and the Yacht and the woman are all connected along with the bar on the canal in FLA.

I wrote to Galen Cook about this in 2011 - so, he knows I know the truths. WHY I believe that the wreck in 2000 was a failed attempt on my life. Had I not have hesitated with my foot on the brake I would be dead today. AS it stands I suffered the results of many broken bones and a badly damaged knee. Since my foot was on the brake - something the driver did NOT expect...I survived. If it had not been for those seconds on that brake pedal (only because I am a very cautious driver) I would be a dead woman today.

I was afraid to contest it - I was thankful to be alive. Maybe just a co-incidence, but I think not. This was within wks of my going public....Over the yrs I have been told NOT to go there or I was a dead woman walking.

Well, I am a dead woman walking now, but NOW I have NO fear of the authorities or any dirt they want to hide or that others want to hide....WHY COOK has to shut me up!

ANYONE ever think maybe COOK was on the payroll. Well, when ALL of this started - my first knowledge of Cook was that he represented the UNIONS...yet at that time he WAS not an ATTORNEY in WA - not until 2004 and yet when my history with Cook stated, he was not a licensed Attorney in WA.

THis is the man who has been trying to STOP me for ys & to disspell everything & anything I say....even to the extent of threatening me with actions in the state of FLA to have me commited.

THINK about this - COOK has ties & he has MOTIVE. Cook has tried to corner me in ever crook of the road...and when he could "win" no other way he went to the extreme with his last actions. WELL, my history with WEBER was not and is not a lie...nor is any part of my story a lie or contrived. My personal history above is true. A history I experienced with Duane L. Weber who was Dan Cooper.

I have sat on this and mentioned it briefly over the yrs. hoping someone would pick up on it - but NO ONE did - NO ONE, but GALEN! WHY he had to stop me!

AM I AFRAID? YES, I am!

I finally said what needed to be said. I thought the FBI would just finally admit Duane was Cooper & that would be the end of it. WELL, trying to tell the truth and work around Duane's mysterious past has NOT worked.

Cook hoped he could stop me and/or profit from the story after I died.

His past is part of the Cooper story. NO one here connected all the dots, but I did! WHY?

BECAUSE I LIVED IT. The truth is stranger than any fiction anyone could write about this. From the 60's to the 80's and the government just keeps on trying to cover their steps. WHAT the hell was so damn secret they could not admit who Cooper was. Was I the woman who knew too much - were they afraid the past would present itself?

Who was the FBI so afraid of they had to gloss me over and push me aside? Well, that would be none other than CIA or higher! Remember the writer they confiscated the record of a few yrs ago. His name escapes me now. HE tried, but finally pushed it aside. THERE IS ONE person still working for the government and / retired who knows the truths - he tried to tell and he got buried in the muck.

I will not be quiet any longer! NO MORE! NOT one day!

Jo wrote

I wrote to Galen Cook about this in 2011 - so, he knows I know the truths. WHY I believe that the wreck in 2000 was a failed attempt on my life. Had I not have hesitated with my foot on the brake I would be dead today. AS it stands I suffered the results of many broken bones and a badly damaged knee. Since my foot was on the brake - something the driver did NOT expect...I survived. If it had not been for those seconds on that brake pedal (only because I am a very cautious driver) I would be a dead woman today.

I was afraid to contest it - I was thankful to be alive. Maybe just a co-incidence, but I think not. This was within wks of my going public....Over the yrs I have been told NOT to go there or I was a dead woman walking.

Occam thinks it's far more likely that you were a careless driver than a a target for assassination by automobile. Killing by car would be a very stupid method as it leaves far too many clues.

One of our forum members commented on your driving skills. Said they were not good.

The police report put you at fault, correct?

Sure, it could have been the other drivers fault but that's a far cry from proving that it was a botched murder attempt.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

I finally said what needed to be said. I thought the FBI would just finally admit Duane was Cooper & that would be the end of it.

Jo,

Why should the FBI admit that Duane was Cooper? You've presented no evidence that proves your theory. None. Zero.

Your dogged insistence and unshakable conviction are not substitutes for probative evidence. Not even close.

You waste increasingly precious time raging against Galen Cook. Focus on relevant evidence not personal squabbles.

How did your diagnostics turn out? Good I hope.

Jo wrote

Howard Hughes and Watergate and CIA connections did exist and still exist.

When people can't solve a puzzle they resort to conspiracy theories. Blame it on the CIA or Howard Hughes.

Hughes was no government favorite. They hounded him mercilessly and forced him to give up control of Hughes Aircraft Company. He spent the last years of his life unsuccessfully trying to stop underground nuclear weapons testing that he feared was poisoning him in his Las Vegas hideaway. All his money and power had no effect. The tests went on.

I worked at Hughes and had access to massive records about Hughes. He wasn't as omnipotent as people like to think. He was always battling the govt and seldom won.

There was a dark side too. He had very young girls on "movie contracts". Faith Domergue- actress and long time Mistress of Hughes as a teenager until she was 20.

Jo wrote

Howard Hughes and Watergate and CIA connections did exist and still exist.

When people can't solve a puzzle they resort to conspiracy theories. Blame it on the CIA or Howard Hughes.

Hughes was no government favorite. They hounded him mercilessly and forced him to give up control of Hughes Aircraft Company. He spent the last years of his life unsuccessfully trying to stop underground nuclear weapons testing that he feared was poisoning him in his Las Vegas hideaway. All his money and power had no effect. The tests went on.

I worked at Hughes and had access to massive records about Hughes. He wasn't as omnipotent as people like to think. He was always battling the govt and seldom won.

There was a dark side too. He had very young girls on "movie contracts". Faith Domergue- actress and long time Mistress of Hughes as a teenager until she was 20.

And TWA was a great airline until Hughes lost control of it simply because he didn't want to appear in court on a legal matter.

I'd rather read an off topic Blevins manuscript than endless insults and attacks.

The flap posting I made suggests that Cooper might have been aware of the flap issues on the 737. Max flaps would have been a bad idea.

Gear down, unpressurized and 15 degrees of flaps pretty much assured him that he wouldn't be facing an excessive fast or high exit.

Clever or lucky? I vote clever.

The flap posting I made suggests that Cooper might have been aware of the flap issues on the 737. Max flaps would have been a bad idea.

Gear down, unpressurized and 15 degrees of flaps pretty much assured him that he wouldn't be facing an excessive fast or high exit.

Clever or lucky? I vote clever.

On one specific flight, I was seated immediately behind the wing on a 727 and watched the flaps being lowered. That pilot put the flaps down to their maximum deflection which looked to be 40 degrees.

The pilot then planted the wheels practically on the runway numbers and applied full reverse thrust. We were landing on a runway covered with packed ice and, after getting out of reverse thrust, the pilot had to add power and taxi quite a distance to get to the midfield turn off taxiway which was 5000 feet from the runway end we had just passed over.

The Boeing 727 high sink rates were due to its T-tail configuration and several aircraft were lost due to crews not giving proper consideration to that high sink rate. Other T-tail designs had the same problem.

Everyone is going for a RIDE!

I have come to a decision - one I thought I would never have to do - but NOW is the time and perhaps it is to late.

How many of U are aware that the ashes of one Howard Hughes was put into the GULF right here where I live?

Yes, his brain and his head are not here, but the rest of him was placed in the GULF of Mexico in my location not too long ago.

Fact or fiction. The time has come to tell ALL - regardless of what happens or how any of you view me. With the help of journalists and others - the connections of Duane L. Weber aka Johnnie (Dusty) Collins to Meier and to others & things NO one wants to believe. BUT, they did happen!

I will be accepting no emails. If you want to talk to me - some of you have my actual contact information. Yea, Jerry I would like to have a call from you ASAP.

Even you 377 - you are naive if you believe all of the hype the government told about Meier. Perhaps you would like to produce a picture of his wife or companion of the 80's! Perhaps you would like talk the children of the this woman - I do not know if they where the children of Meire - but that was the name she used in Ft. Lauderdale on that trip. The man with her was supposedly her husband at the time, but I think he was just her body guard or friend.

She & Duane spent some time talking about Meire and where he was and what he was going thru - and Duane knew the kids. THE name she gave me was Meier.
When I went to write down the address, she corrected me on the spelling. I not Y.

Duane asked about her children by NAME.

The REST of the STORY - well, you will have to wait for a while. In the mean time 377 - you have my contact information and so do a few of the others. NO emails - just phone calls. What I have stated about Meier in this thread is all I have to say about that.

The name of the Yacht - I still cannot pull out of my brain, but the individuals I will be meeting will know the name.

NO BS contacts and all of you know what I mean by that. GALEN COOK used the hell out of BS.