47 47
quade

DB Cooper

BruceSmith

***'Lo all... Just came across this on tv -> watching "America's dark secrets declassified" on Cooper... With Jerry and Cook inter alia. I'm guessing this has been dissected here at some point already so if anyone can remember what pages or give me a brief summary, would be mice appreciated.

Hope everyone well...

Wow, Orange, welcome home!

Yeah, both Jerry T and Galen got screen time on TV. I don't remember how much we talked about it here, as we have been very busy as you can see - back-stabbing, character assassinating, name-calling and such.

You were conjured a few months ago when we were discussing different way to torture me. Jo wanted me strung up by my balls until I squealed, while Miss Amazona was smitten with the notion of kicking my ass out the door of an airplane at 14,000 feet. The big issue was, as I recall, whether folks wanted me to be wearing an actual parachute or not - regardless of whether it was an NB-8 or Pioneer.

It was further speculated that you might be more in the camp of those who desired me to depart from the plane without a parachute - but that was only speculation, since you've been busy elsewhere, obviously.

Regardless, 377 assured everyone that he would be right behind me and perform a rescue in some not yet fully detailed aerial snatch, but he did go on record as he did not want to see a good journalist "bounce."

As for Galen and the TV show, I think our conversations centered less on his rowboating activites at Tina Bar and more along the lines if he should join me in the stringing up ceremonies, after which he suggested that I be appointed a Guardian Ad Litem for Mrs Cooper by the State of Florida.

As for Jerry T, he was pretty much quiet here despite his Hollywood moments, and only drew attention when he called me to say that everything that Jo has said is "100% bullshit."

JT also went on to say that he had spoken to the nurse on duty in 1995 at Duane's health care facility and the nurse said that she only heard Duane mumble something about knowing who DB Cooper was, and never announced that he was Dan Cooper himself, as his lovely widow now claims.

Some other DZ News that you might enjoy:

After getting placed on vacation here twice - the last time for talking too much sex stuff, such as did Eng really have sex with Marla - Mr Shutter and I teamed up to develop alternative sites to the DZ so that we could discuss issues that matter to us without fear of being tortured (or of being called a murderer, which was another high-point of this thread several months back). The task of getting a high-octane discussion site off the ground fell to Shut, and it's up and running at:

http://www.thedbcooperforum.com/

Anyways, good to have you back sittin' with us at the Cooper table.

Hey Ive got an idea!

Now that Blevins is finished and kaput ... let's invite Marla
Baaack!

:D

RobertMBlevins

'And if you believe the rumors, he talked with a speech impediment! A LIP'TSCH? Good grief Blevins. You witheld vital info.

Your smartass reply: "He spoke English" cinches it.'

I don't pay attention to 'rumors'. Like opinions and assholes, everyone has their own, or their favorite.

Funny! Double Funny!

So you admit it is a rumor!

How long did you think you could keep this from us? Four years is
pretty good OM. Did you think this would stay hidden forever?

NO ACCENT KENNY! ja? da sa yaklic vademaikum?

PLAY THE TAPE OF LYLE!

Har du vært å skru oss?

You little scoundrel you! :S:S:S:S

Oh si kan du se
av ser dagens lys tidlig
lett kyrne i sky
og villokser i havaet?

RobertMBlevins

'And if you believe the rumors, he talked with a speech impediment! A LIP'TSCH? Good grief Blevins. You witheld vital info.

Your smartass reply: "He spoke English" cinches it.'

I don't pay attention to 'rumors'. Like opinions and assholes, everyone has their own, or their favorite.

Funny! Double Funny!

So you admit it is a rumor!

How long did you think you could keep this from us? Four years is
pretty good OM. Did you think this would stay hidden forever?

NO ACCENT KENNY! ja? da sa yaklic vademaikum?

PLAY THE TAPE OF LYLE!

You little scoundrel you! :S:S:S:S

I haven't the slightest idea what you are babbling about. I don't think you do either. FBI says 'possibly from the Midwest' on the accent. It was on the wanted poster. :S

A mid a vest? das sa yaklik midder vest? ja?

Å ka ska du med mer enn du kan tæll? Koffor e ... Å dæven han steike det e itj nå leik mer ... Sje mæ sitt der klar foran skjermen, klar itj å tenk mer alt går

Pater familias mit brodder Lyle?

Areet ouy actually sitting here now, after four long years, and
telling us you dont know the derivation von that family and its
linguistic place on Earth!?

Why shame on you clever boy.

Its been there all along hidden in plane sight.

It was brought up first month you were here years ago. You
denied it, clever boy.

BruceSmith

JT also went on to say that he had spoken to the nurse on duty in 1995 at Duane's health care facility and the nurse said that she only heard Duane mumble something about knowing who DB Cooper was, and never announced that he was Dan Cooper himself, as his lovely widow now claims.

>:(RIGHT back where YOU started with the ENQUIRER type SMUT talk! I have been quiet and NOT saying much - PERHAPS you need to figure that one out.

Jerry NEVER interviewed the hospital nurse nor did he interview me. For ONE thing MR. ENQUIRER - I never claimed the nurses heard anything other than his VOICE when he raised it and he shouted out "OH F---, LET IT DIE WITH ME!" After he had spent several minutes TRYING to explain to me what he was talking about.

NOTHING about the interview from the beginning to now has changed. The NURSES did NOT enter the room until he shouted out " OH! F---, LET IT DIE WITH ME!"

LIKE your other so called interviews - you make up things - such as with me & with Tina! Wonder why GALEN didn't just knock on her door and tell her who he was instead of approaching her were she worked claiming some kind of problem.

COOK lies!
I can prove that!

Why did HE SEND you to approach her?
HAVE u ever asked yourself why he did that?

PLEASE LEAVE JO OUT OF YOU SMUT GARBAGE TALK! I have been pretty quiet for a while - but when someone SPEWS GARBAGE then I will be lofting around & I will set the RECORD straight.

You INSERT yourself into a story when U have had NO part of it. Hogs like Mud & they eat the hell out of Garbage. It is called Slopping the Hogs!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"RobertMBlevins"]

BruceSmith

***"...EDIT: Anyone who wishes to attend the slideshow this August, the one held privately, must apply by the end of June because that's when we print up the theater programs and finalize the guest list. No PM's. You must provide your true name, the city where you live, any special needs you have, and send this request to adventurebooksofseattleAT G-Frickin' Mail Dot Com. Only people on the list will be allowed to attend after-hours...."

Wow. Secret showings! Now, that's my kind of Cooper Sleuthing Extravaganza. Can I come just for the after-hours elbow-rubbin'?

Do I need to apply, or should I just inform the Auburn PD that I plan to attend? Please let me know as my budget this year for bail payments has already been reached. T-Y, Bobby - All the best!

If you were serious, you would have emailed me rather than making fun of the whole thing. So I will assume you aren't serious about attending and leave it at that.

Welcome back, though...."

Thanks, Bobby, for the Howdy!

As for personal emails asking for admittance to the secret club house meetings on Cooper, it's not really my style.

I'm more on an open-sourced, Crowd-Sourced kind of guy. I give and I get, ya know what I mean?

Have you found Billy Mitchell, yet? I hear his family still lives in Auburn. Went To AHS, etc. If you see him, let him know a few people would like to get in touch, like me and Vicki. It seems the WSHM knows exactly where he is, but they have him in some sort of Witness Protection Program.

Just what we need in Norjak - more secrets.

And scaredy-cats. I mean really, what's got Billy so cranky?

Say, Skyjack71, I've got a couple questions for ya.

First, are you absolutely convinced that Duane was DB Cooper?

If yes, okay. If not, why not?

If yes, what's all the hoopla about? You want us to believe you? Accept your statements? Why is our agreement so important?

And if we did believe that Duane was DB, then what? What would you do next?

Just askin'.

So, what would Jesus do? More importantly, what would Orange1 do?

1. Kick me outta da plane anyway she could just to get me the F**K outta da plane, screaming, "This one's for Tina!!!"?

2. Kick me, but only if I had a parachute?

3. Kick me if it was only an NB-8?

4. Kick me only if it was Norm Hayden's Pioneer?

5. She wouldn't kick me, but would refer me to a therapist.

6. Make a landing in the bush where the coke bottle fell a long time ago and tell me, "Yup, the Gods must be crazy." Then, give me a water bottle and a dictionary for Bush People language, and wave good-bye?

Like I said, Orange, welcome home. BTW, what's new with you? How's the kid?

Bobby, same question.

Suppose we helped you prove that KC was DB, what would you do?

More to the point, how can we help? Whadda ya need, bro? What's it gonna take to put KC over the top?

Imagine if your quest to prove KC is DB Cooper had the full backing of the DZ, and then went viral on the Internet - wouldn't that make for a great screen play?

Is anyone from the WSHM still reading these pages?

If so, can you help me and Vicki get in touch with Billy M? Can you at least courrier some photographs to Billy so he can get a peek at Mel Wilson for Vicki?

Plus, I'd like to show him Don Burnworth's photo. Heck, he can just look at the DBC photo gallery at the Mountain News. In fact, if he wants to stay hidden he can just scan the MN and pass on his comments to you about the various pictures of Cooper suspects - who looks good, who doesn't etc.

That's not asking too much, is it?

BTW, I gotta tell ya that not answering my phone calls or emails really pisses me off. I answer yours, don't I. C'mon. What's your problem?

I was just looking at my last few posts and I saw that ten people had already read them. Yikes! What's the matter people? Can't sleep? It's 12;30 AM Pacific Time - I mean how many Cooper sleuths are there in Kazackstan, where it's 2 pm in the afternoon?

Anyway, what I'd really like to ask you - do you have any good gossip? Juicy sex stuff? I've been banned from here for a long time and I'm just getting back in the saddle.

Trying to catch up, know what I mean?

Yeah, I know Quade's a little squimish about who's sleeping with whom, and who's writing about it. I guess that's what PMs are for.

Robert, why are you shutting out the public from your slideshow?

who can't view the other site? schools and people from the library rushing in to catch up on Cooper theories? I wonder how many school teachers would allow this thread in there classroom? this thread should be called "Defending Kenny Christensen" other than personal attacks that's all that goes on here.

see attachment B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

Robert, why are you shutting out the public from your slideshow?

I don't know if anyone has been shut out. I sent Robert an email asking to be added to the list and I intend to go and report back here what is presented.

I see no reason he can't exclude people he feels will be disruptive at his presentation. Isn't that the reason the other forum had to be created?

MarkBennett

***Robert, why are you shutting out the public from your slideshow?

I don't know if anyone has been shut out. I sent Robert an email asking to be added to the list and I intend to go and report back here what is presented.

I see no reason he can't exclude people he feels will be disruptive at his presentation. Isn't that the reason the other forum had to be created?

he is advertising it as a private showing. that's exclusive, and not to the general public. if anyone was allowed to view it the showing would be open to the public. that's no different than the proxy filter I have on. his intention is to keep the bad out. I'm blocking proxy users. unfortunately that includes schools, and registering on smartphones, and libraries, but is not intentional.

how is this any different than allowing certain people to join a group, or making it private. it's about a public case, it should be open to the general public. do you really think someone will disrupt it? that only will happen online. if someone disrupts it. toss them out.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Robert, the whole thing is ridiculous. lots of things are said on this forum and not removed. I've seen ZERO proof from either one of you. take it up with Cook and resolve it. he was warned several times.

you constantly whine about things said against you and call for removal, once that happens you continue to bring it up. you do the same thing on Amazon by arguing with people on there.

endless bickering where you should of stayed out of it and left it alone. they even told you this!
http://www.amazon.com/review/R3LVJSKPX2EEIC/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg1?ie=UTF8&asin=0982327188&cdForum=FxUO6BW1N614XG&cdPage=1&cdThread=TxJTAW15Z3IGYI&store=books#wasThisHelpful

one reviewer, whether you like him or not caught you in a outright lie. he saved the posts you said you didn't make. people read these reviews Robert. you removed lots of them.

I didn't read the book. I also, obviously, didn't review the book.

"There's no need to get personal or engage in name-calling," you say? What is this, elementary school? What name-calling? Is that really your mentality?

To make a statement indicating a lack of integrity on your part is certainly not "name-calling."

To say you're a dopehead, a moronic sub-human, a piece of garbage, for example - *that* would be name-calling.

Try to make the distinction.

...And don't accuse someone of "name-calling" just because you don't like their assessment of you or your lack of integrity. It's an *assessment*, not name-calling. It seems that anytime someone says something you don't want to hear, you accuse them of name-calling.

Again, try to distinguish between the two and act accordingly.
If "size doesn't matter" - to put it in other words, if quality over quantity is what really counts - then why was the original book stretched to appear larger than it is by using "generous line spacing," "big margins," etc.?

If it's a good piece of work, then why is there any need to "stretch things out"? It's flat-out misleading, entirely dishonest at worst.
It sure doesn't engender trust. There just isn't any integrity in employing such "methods."
For that reason alone, I wouldn't buy, read, or have anything to do with such dishonest writers/publishers.

then you will reply saying they don't have any other reviews. that's funny because a lot of your 5 star reviews have no background?

people read these reviews Robert. you went back and forth 89 times with one guy. really?

I think we should look much more closely into this angle, Dannie.

I don't think Kenny stole a plane, but what else did he do in life that might have made a lot of money? What kinds of illegal activities could a flight attendent get into by flying to the Orient every two weeks? Smuggling? Money laundering? Drugs? Sex?

Bobby doesn't want to look into any of this, but I think the truth may lay in that direction. Plus, it would make a good movie, too.

As for how much $512 went in 1971, I was working as a truck driver for $2.15 an hour back then, making $90 a week - but I had to live at home with my parents. Later, I shared a room in a house with a bunch of guys and we got food stamps, so $2.15 an hour was tough.

Living off of $512 was pretty rough, and I doubt that Kenny really did it without another source of income.

$512 a month would not pay for a car, even though gas was 19 cents a gallon, and you could buy a VW bug for $2-grand, new. I rode a bicycle to work.

$512 was "scraping-by" level of money. Even in the boonies like Bonney Lake, WA.

RobertMBlevins

***I was just looking at my last few posts and I saw that ten people had already read them. Yikes! What's the matter people? Can't sleep? It's 12;30 AM Pacific Time - I mean how many Cooper sleuths are there in Kazackstan, where it's 2 pm in the afternoon?

Anyway, what I'd really like to ask you - do you have any good gossip? Juicy sex stuff? I've been banned from here for a long time and I'm just getting back in the saddle.

Trying to catch up, know what I mean?

Yeah, I know Quade's a little squimish about who's sleeping with whom, and who's writing about it. I guess that's what PMs are for.

I predict you won't be 'in the saddle' very long if you continue with garbage like that. Then you can go back to hanging out with Cooper Royalty at the alternate site, the one nobody sees except OTHER Cooper Royalty. Must be boring for you. Publishers have rejected you, while you rejected all help that was offered, then you aligned yourself with people who do nothing but lie or attack others. In the meantime, you attacked practically everyone you ever interviewed regarding the Cooper case when they didn't give you what you thought you deserved. Now there's no one left to interview and if you found someone they probably wouldn't agree to it anyway because of your previous history. Nice going.

"They deserve each other over there..."

True enough. I only saw your post because I was up late watching The Green Berets on AMC, which is definitely more interesting than your latest posts.

Yes, but how can we help you prove that KC was DBC?

Danielle1010

How do you think he got all that money to give geestmans sister the loan and buy his house

He and others were working off the books, just for starters. They
all did. It's the American way. We know he/they did construction
work off the books. Construction work keeps young boys fit!

In addition people who knew and worked with Kenny personally
say he had a definite speech pattern and artifacts, which
violates the "no accent" rule about Cooper. Lyle probably knows
this but has ignored it ... because it does not matter in the
matter of a movie script. Lyle's idea was for a movie - not that
Kenny had actually BEEN DB Cooper!

So the Action Hero (Kenny) Blevins tried to build as being DB
Cooper collapses on even partial investigation of facts. It
collapses on Shemya (Tatooine) where our action hero Kenny
(Luke Skywalker) never comes into contact with the fabled Dan
Cooper Comic as Blevins claimed, because the comic was never
there, and it fails the rest of the way where our father figure
Lyle (Obi-Wan Kenobi) turns out to have bee concealing factual
information about our action hero (Kenny) all along. And the Evil
Geestman (Darth Vader) who tries to take poor Kenny to the evil
side of the Force to do a hijacking (DB Cooper!), turns out to be
just some ordinary schmuck who did not have the relationship
with Kenny (Blevins alleges!). And what is more: poor ole Kenny
is not some clear-throat action hero at all but actually has
certain language impairments (speaks with a lisp or something!)
which everyone who worked with him noticed and knew about
and Lyle has concealed that to get his brother through the gate
of a movie script contending his brother was Luke Skywalker who
just happened to also be DB Cooper!

It's one helluva story best read in the outhouse, when taking a
break from chicken plucking and cleaning!

Cock-a-doodle-doo. Kenny and Cooper too!
beck beck, beck beck, beck beck. Toss in more oatmeal.

The garbage 84 out of 108 found helpful, lol yes I among the public you speak of seen the comments.

I think the proper thing would be not to get involved with the reviews. it appears to have done considerable damage. your ranking proves it. B| you do the very same thing on Amazon as you do here. you have a huge problem with criticism, and fail to see what people are telling you.

Doesn't matter if they have been there for years! 84 out of 108 found this to be helpful doesn't matter if you haven't posted in years. the reviews are there, lots of people agreed. that was just a few examples of the garbage on the reviews caused by you constantly engaging them!

If it read 84 out of 108 found this review NOT helpful. then you could insert "Baloney" it's clear as day, you lost in the battle. if it didn't affect sales. I guess Amazon should remove this option? B|

RobertMBlevins

***The garbage 84 out of 108 found helpful, lol yes I among the public you speak of seen the comments.

I think the proper thing would be not to get involved with the reviews. it appears to have done considerable damage. your ranking proves it. B| you do the very same thing on Amazon as you do here. you have a huge problem with criticism, and fail to see what people are telling you.

Baloney. I haven't commented on a review at Amazon for years. I think I reviewed a knife once, some arrows I think. But no comments to anything AB-related, except once directing a question by someone to the KC report. As far as rankings, the Kindle version (has the link to the KC report embedded in it) has been selling roughly the same number of copies each month since its release in January 2011. Butler's trashy comments haven't hurt sales in the slightest. (100% of eBook sales are Amazon, but less than 5% of our paperback sales are there. Those are mostly through the Ingram catalog.) If I thought they really did, I would shoot another letter off to Mr. Gunningham and report Butler. I sometimes get emails asking what the hell is wrong with Butler. These are ignored, although I think most of the emails are as a result of reading the Newsvine article, and less from reading the review at Amazon. You have to give the general public credit for intelligence, and I think most of them see the difference between a Butler review and a normal one.

New avatar!

Take off the smelly old baseball hat - it makes you look like a
Chinese waiter !

:D:D:D

Just as they told you on Amazon, you are missing the point!

84 out of 108 found this REVIEW helpful! what part of that do you have a problem following? does Brent have 84 friends?

who can trust your 5 star reviews, you were caught by Farf on here, and caught on Amazon shilling! most of the 5 stars have only reviewed your book? you were caught twice.

I'm not going to review your book. others have taken care of that, plus you are removing the book anyway.

"You and Skipp Porteous both posted 5-star reviews for your own book in violation of explicit Amazon guidelines. (Yours dated April 19, 2010; his dated April 23, 2010.)"

will Skipps name be on the free version?

your funny.....

"Absolutely none of my friends, family, acquaintances, AB folk, or anyone I know have posted reviews to Blast. EVER. Let's get this straight right now. That is Butler who claimed that, and he was unable to offer the slightest shred of proof."

Skipp never did one, or you as said on Amazon? didn't farf catch you, and you then came back stating you new who it was? yes, lets get that straight....

here is what Far posted. this 5 star is still on there......