47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Well...except for the part where Kenny makes $512 a month from the airline before taxes, but still manages to loan the alleged accomplice's sister 5K in cash five months after the hijacking so she could move she and her kids out of the alleged accomplice's house...buys a house of his own a few months later...other stuff. As far as speculation, this information comes from direct witness testimony by the people involved. Even Bernie Geestman admitted to the loan, but left off a few key details on its delivery and the circumstances. (He approached Kenny on behalf of his sister, and delivered it to her from Kenny. She paid Kenny back personally). I like the part where Geestman says 'I thought those airline people were paid pretty well' when I asked him how Kenny could have possibly come up with five thousand in cash. (He had WORKED for NWA for years and knew better) The exact circumstances on how Kenny bought his house isn't important. Maybe he had a rich friend who gave him the down payment. The real truth lies with the only two people who know for sure whether or not Kenny was Cooper: Bernie and Margie Geestman.

But, how did Dawn get $5000 to pay Kenny back? That's $25,000 in 2014 dollars and she was a single mom with 3 kids. That raises questions. And, even if it were true, how does anyone know that Kenny lent her his own money and was not a go between for someone else?

Finally, why do you think Marge Geestman knows whether Kenny is the hijacker? She only said "If Kenny was on that plane, he was only doing his job" after you repeatedly tried to make the case to her that Kenny was DB Cooper. Nobody (as far as I know, other than Lyle) actually came out and said Kenny was DB Cooper.

It just seems like a lot of speculation.

RobertMBlevins

***Robert is the picture of Kenny with Margie before he died the last picture of Kenny and how many years did Kenny work for Northwest Airlines[/quote

Lyle Christiansen recently reported to me that the coin and stamp collection was officially appraised at $40,000. Most was sold at auction, but Lyle also says they received less than the appraised amount, due to fees and the fact that at auctions items don't usually go for retail prices. Lyle says that a great deal of the money that was left behind in Kenny's estate came from the sales of land he had purchased years earlier. But no one in the family can explain how Kenny went from having nothing to obtaining a house, loaning out thousands to Dawn Androsko, etc.

Your original BOLD claims continue to shrink!

Maybe move on to raising Talapia in your bathtub as a hobby
instead?

I was going to ask you something about Gray's original article but won't.

:D

skyjack71

***Robert is the picture of Kenny with Margie before he died the last picture of Kenny and how many years did Kenny work for Northwest Airlines

I believe Danny is Blevins himself!

Blevins was the one who presented the profile regarding Danny and because of my own grand-daughter the postings do not fit the profile of an individual with the condition described. The pattern does NOT fit nor do the questions.

Obcessive and compulsive are part of the profile. The fixated on KC fits, but the replies - the time and dates and the reason for responding do NOT fit the profile of such an individual.

Evidently Danny never sleeps or has very irradical sleep patterns. The timing of the postings do NOT fit the profile of a young person with the disabililty as was explained to us.

If I did NOT have PERSONAL connections to the condition - I would be unaware of this. My grand daughter will be up late into the night GAMING all over the world, but she has to sleep and - you will not find her on the net after 4am. Obviously there is NO adult supervision & considering the condition this not a good thing. They cannot remember to take their meds at the appropriate times and there are other medical condition that go along with this that need attention.

Usually a high degree of intelligence but focused on specific things. My grand daughter can NOT comprehend math, but she reads the Newpaper everyday and tells you about everything that is going on in the world. Her fixation is gaming and art and world affairs.

Danny does NOT fit any of the profiles due to the ODD times he posts and the question he asks...and the timing of his question which always pop up when Blevins has been on the computer for several hours....and has backed himself into a corner. I believe Danny is Blevins, himself.

I will say NO more about this - but surely the DZ has a way of checking this out. Blevins knows how to use an ON LINE phone to access Gmail and make these posts himself.

Definite possibility - more than one Blevins personality posting
here, for sure.

Danielle could be a third.

Blevins is well known for circumventing THE RULES!

:o

RobertMBlevins

'I believe Danny is Blevins himself!

Blevins was the one who presented the profile regarding Danny and because of my own grand-daughter the postings do not fit the profile of an individual with the condition described. The pattern does NOT fit nor do the questions...'

Come on, Jo. Quade would be onto that in a second. The postings would come from the same IP address, or one in Western Washington at least. Otherwise I'd have to run up the frequent flyer miles for sure. Besides, Quade will permanently ban anyone for establishing a duplicate account. Remember what happened when I was 'on vacation' and Gayla came on board for a post using my office computer under the name 'El Jefe'? Quade traced the IP and banned her account the same day. This is my current IP info:
***Your IP: 67.185.175.203
Proxy: No Proxy Detected
City: Seattle
State/Region: Washington
ISP: Comcast Cable Communications Inc.

Have Quade take a look at Danielle's IP address. Bet it doesn't come from anywhere near the NW USA...

'Danielle' is a guy, and the name belongs to his mother. His real name is Andy. I can't recall where he lives, but I think he named a place much closer to Florida than Washington State. He has said he has managable autism.

He seems like an okay kid and everything. At least he doesn't send me hate mail or wacko Cooper Nut messages, as I occasionally receive from others. (*laughs*)

No worries. I didn't mean anyone on this thread. If I get any flak from current users, they post it here, not to my email. :)
See one of his emails to me...attached. (In a minute. I have to cross out his last name. Quade's rules.)

I have emailed Andy and suggested he ask Quade to change his username to something like 'Andy' etc instead of Danielle. As you know, any change of username must be done by the moderator.

I doubt Quade is paying any attention or even cares.

Proof: you are here at all!

MarkBennett

***Well...except for the part whereGeestman.

But, Lyle) actually came out and said Kenny was DB Cooper.

It just seems like a lot of speculation.

That's not what he told Mike Simmons and a large audience on
air, publicly. That is a fact Blevins wont touch with a 2000' pole
except to deny .... except to call Simmons a fraud!?

Simmons issued a public affirmation on this! Not to mention the
program tape and transcript.

Gray accepts Simmon's account. Why won't Blevins? :D

RobertMBlevins

******I would be the perfect actor to play Kenny as a child and two weeks of school left so I get to talk to you all summer

What is this?

*Thread is not restricted to those with a college degree*

'Danielle' is a guy, (teenager) and the name belongs to his mother. His real name is Andy. I can't recall where he lives, but I think he named a place much closer to Florida than Washington State. He has said he has managable autism.

This is a case where I have to wave and get your attention. Remember in Aliens at the end when Ripley waves her arms at the alien and yells, "Here! Here!" to get the alien away from the kid?

It's sort of like that. Just go back to picking on me. You I can handle. :)
Would you deny a college degree to all in the USA you call the
"Wage Earner Sheeple" just cauz you were too lazy to get one?

Aren't you just another con artist at work?

And avoid the Mike Simmons interview again or claim it never
happened.

Which Blevins are we talking to tonight? RMB-I or RMB-II ?

Broken into any websites where you're banned lately?

Don't you think Geoff Gray would have developed the Kenny
C story on his own if he had thought there was anything there
and Kenny had really been DB Cooper? Gray is much smarter than
you are, has 100 times the resources, and would love to find and
expose D.B. Cooper.

What is your account for why Gray dropped Kenny as a viable
suspect? And Gray accepts the Mike Simmons interview as
fact!

Have you discussed any of this with Gray and if not, why not?
Keep in mind we can check you story

Your straw man of my picking on you won't work, Blevins-I. It's
a simple case of chasing the fox away from the hen house.

:D

RobertMBlevins

I knew I could count on you. :)

Would you deny a college degree to all in the USA you call the "Wage Earner Sheeple" just cauz you were too lazy to get one?

Robert says: Community college worked fine for me.

***Aren't you just another con artist at work?

Robert says: No. That's a fairly nasty thing to say to someone when you have no proof of same, by the way. Never stopped you before, though.

And avoid the Mike Simmons interview again or claim it never happened.

Robert says: Never said the interview didn't happen. I said you offered no proof of it, and it was highly unlikely Lyle Christiansen would say he 'knew' Kenny wasn't the hijacker. Not only does he have zero way of determining that anyway, but his actions over the years don't reflect that view at all. He certainly DOES believe his brother was Cooper. After all the letters, documents, pictures, emails, whatever, he sends each month trying to assist in finding out the truth on Kenny...this sort of goes against your lame, standalone, 'interview' claim.

Which Blevins are we talking to tonight? RMB-I or RMB-II ?

Robert says: *Yawn*

Broken into any websites where you're banned lately?

Robert says: Not lately. Yes, a while back I used a proxy to check out those lies Galen Cook was posting at the alternate site. If Galen wouldn't have started creating lies off the top of his head, I wouldn't have had to take the screenshots and show them to Porteous. Skipp said he hasn't talked to Cook in years, and that they never discussed me anyway. Porteous owns 50% of the rights to Blast. He knows we're working on the script. He's listed as the third writer on it. Why WOULDN'T we work together and get along...:S (duh)

Keep in mind we can check you story

Who is 'we'?

Check what you want. I don't owe you a damn thing, LOL.

More false facts above .... wont go into them to embarrass you.
Predictable as Sunrise... indeed.

You answered nothing of substance as usual.

Play it again Blevins-I.

Say hello to Blevins-II! :D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

'More false facts above .... wont go into them to embarrass you...'

I'm far from embarrassed. Trust me on this. The truth is you don't have any answers to my previous statements. I think they are self-explanatory.

If you spent even half the time you do trashing me and falsely quoting famous writers ABOUT me, and used that time to work on the case...you would have solved it by now. B|

THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU! YOU NEVER COULD GET
THAT!

But as lazy as you are I can accept you don't care and never did
care anyway. You and Porteous thought it would drop into your
laps.

So your net loss is zero. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

The Venom Magnet. :o:D

RobertMBlevins

'More false facts above .... wont go into them to embarrass you...'

I'm far from embarrassed. Trust me on this. The truth is you don't have any answers to my previous statements. I think they are self-explanatory.

If you spent even half the time you do trashing me and falsely quoting famous writers ABOUT me, and used that time to work on the case...you would have solved it by now. B|

THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU! YOU NEVER COULD GET
THAT!

But as lazy as you are I can accept you don't care and never did
care anyway. You and Porteous thought it would drop into your
laps.

So your net loss is zero. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

The Venom Magnet. :o:D

Right. How do you know what Porteous and I think about anything? You're just pissed because I called you out on your phony Geoff Gray quotes and got a response from Gray on them, then pointed out that Galen Cook, (another guy you like to quote) lied about Porteous and I in public posts...and that I was smart enough to take the screenshots and ask Porteous about them. That's why you're angry. You know it. I know it. Anything else is bullshit. You want proof? I will post the screenshots and the emails for you, or send them to you privately if you wish.

Both of you got what you deserved. You really do owe me an apology, in my humble opinion...and Cook should straighten it out with Porteous on his own.

Your situation reminds me of the scene from the film Dillinger with Harry Dean Stanton playing the part of Homer Van Meter:

"Things just ain't workin' out for me today..."

Well you do have a mouth on you!

Quade allows you to say and do anything.

I think you have found a homey at this biker bar.

We'll send County Health around in ten days to see if you need
biker bar assistance.

Robert M Blevins against the WORLD - whoever he is! :D

RobertMBlevins

Well you do have a mouth on you!

Quade allows you to say and do anything.

I think you have found a homey at this biker bar.

We'll send County Health around in ten days to see if you need biker bar assistance.

Quade would ban me in a heartbeat if I violated the rules. You just don't like hearing the truth, or admitting when you're wrong. I'll give you this much. You lash out at pretty much everybody...me, some autistic kid from Atlanta whom you agreed was me without even checking, and God knows who else around here.

You practice Equal Opportunity Employment with that. It's something, I guess. This way I don't feel singled out.

***'They deserve each other over there...'
(the alternate site)

True enough.

You always get the last werd -

I also think Geoffrey Gray's name will forever be linked to yours
due to your book and your four years of lengthy posts linking
you with Gray. It's like Gray is your best 'bud' to hear you tell it!
And I think that may have been one of your intentions all
along, to piggyback on Geoff Gray's book and work
!

Gray actually said you might do something like this and I think he
was expressing a real concern!

You piggy-backed both Gray and Marla! Nice strategic move!

You may have achieved those goals for better and for worse.

Gray won't even talk about you, except in closed circles. And
Gray is not happy. I don't think he expected the wide impact
that you worked to have.

And of course your methods and works are totally antithetical
to Gray's methods and work. Gray is a professional writer while
you are a backyard mechanic, if that.

It will be interesting to see how this all washes out down stream.
It was not just Gray but Gray's publisher and other significant
others.

B|:D

In the beginning when we questioned who Danielle was - Blevins informed us who he was.

Also note that Danielle claimed in one post to be in WA state (if my memory serves me correctly) when the movie crew was looking at the "hinged" part of Kenny's old roof. Danielle claimed he or she was there.

The Fly Paper trap worked!

:(There is also a whole lot of trash talk going on regarding Cooper sleuths. One individual has claimed qualifications & connections that are none existent.

A KEY person was given certain liberaties regarding the Cooper investigation & it has been revealed he is probably a fraud.

The case was closed for further investigation. The FBI ceased all communications with the public regarding this case....as they learned of a probable breach of confidentiality.[:/]

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Tell me Danielle at one time did YOU not mention you where in WA when the TV crew was inspecting the roof at Kenny's old house? I am 74 yrs old and my memory is NOT all that good . I just do HORRIBLE with the searches, but I thought you might be able to find the post you made.

Blevins popped in and I do not remember who said what.

Would you please put us ALL in perspective and find that post you made regarding the roof of Kenny's old house. I was under the impression you were in WA at that time.

RobertMBlevins

Lyle Christiansen recently reported to me that the coin and stamp collection was officially appraised at $40,000. Most was sold at auction, but Lyle also says they received less than the appraised amount, due to fees and the fact that at auctions items don't usually go for retail prices. Lyle says that a great deal of the money that was left behind in Kenny's estate came from the sales of land he had purchased years earlier. But no one in the family can explain how Kenny went from having nothing to obtaining a house, loaning out thousands to Dawn Androsko, etc.

Well it's totally obvious Lyle and you are full of it!

From your and Lyle's original statement of a stamp and coin
collection valued at $200,000! you now reduce it to
$40,000, which is actually worth and sells for some
fraction of that.

And of course we still don't know (havent been given) any
specifics of the contents of the so-called collection.

The 'collection' has suffered deflation: From $200,000 >
$40,000, to probably $5000-$8000 actual value or less ... for
a lifetime of collecting. And the unspecified contents could be
anything.

Thus, your claim of Kenny's unexplained wealth falls just like the
rest of your claims have fallen apart under scrutiny.

Of course Gray never reported finding any signs of excess wealth
in Kenny's affairs.

Lyle even adds: Lyle says that a great deal of the money that
was left behind in Kenny's estate came from the sales of land he
had purchased years earlier.

Where is this great excess of wealth you and Lyle still hang on to
claiming?

I am beginning to wonder why Gray even bothered with this (the
Kenny story) not to mention you? It looks to me like much to
do about nothing and no relationship at all to the DB Cooper
story.

Kenny Christiansen was an employee of NWA and that is all he
was.

Neither you or Gray have even shown that Kenny ever mentioned
the DB Cooper hijacking - to anyone!

Because in reality Kenny's life concerns were a thousand miles
away and elsewhere, just as Gray convincingly showed in his
original article on "Temptation and Speculation"!

So your debate is with Gray! Not us or here.

:)

georger

fraction of that.

anything.

in Kenny's affairs.

claiming?

story.

was.

Gray's book was not an advocacy for Kenny. As he described it at the last symposium, it discussed four suspects -- Kenny, Duane, McCoy and Barb Dayton. I asked him if he had a current favored suspect and he said he was most interested in Peterson.

Gray's article did not look at Kenny's finances at all.

So, I don't see Gray really entering the debate.

MarkBennett

fraction of that.

anything.

in Kenny's affairs.

claiming?

story.

was.

Gray's book was not an advocacy for Kenny. As he described it at the last symposium, it discussed four suspects -- Kenny, Duane, McCoy and Barb Dayton. I asked him if he had a current favored suspect and he said he was most interested in Peterson.

Gray's article did not look at Kenny's finances at all.

Gray got into this matter via Porteous who was handling Lyle's
idea that his brother's story would make a good DB Cooper movie
script. Gray's article does not mention Kenny having
excess unexplained funds or KC's estate because neither Lyle or
anyone else had raised that issue at that point.

I'm not even sure if Gray looked at Kenny's finances, however its
rather clear Lyle had not made any claim of unexplained excess
funds collateral to Gray's first article. The only mention of
Kenny's finances was through Gray's interview with several
young men Kenny had lived with, who told Gray that Kenny had
been 'generous' with gifts, and the like. But again no mention by
anyone of 'unexplained excess wealth'.

'Unexplained excess wealth' seems to have surfaced with Blevins
entering the picture.

During one conversation with Geoff he told me he had more
material on Kenny than was covered in his article, but he would
never publish it, because as you say, Geoff does not consider
Kenny a viable suspect based on his investigation of Kenny.

So Gray is a part of the debate. He did prior research on Kenny.
He says he will not publish further on the topic of Kenny because
there is no point. Gray did not find Kenny a viable suspect in the
Cooper case.

I am so TIRED of hearing Blevins make a fool out of himself...over and over. When Jo Weber throws her hand up regarding all of the GARBAGE then you KNOW it is BAD.

Galen Cook and Blevins deserve each other!In 2003 - Cook was NOT certified as an attorney even though he claimed to be one...at least not in the state he claimed.

His story just grew and grew and he was being slanderous . Has esculated since he found a place to roost. .

WELL, it is getting him in BIG trouble! My family is behind me on this! Cook thinks I have NO proof of his lies - WELL, he is in for a very large suprise!

Between Blevin & Cook & Smith I just do NOT know who the biggest liar is now!

Unfortunately Bruce has a personality and circumstances that allow others to use him.

Cook is hungry and he has an agenda that will surpise all of you. Evidently he is a habitual liar & creator of Cooper information. Makes one wonder what his purpose is in all of this.

Sinse I didn't die off like I was supposed to he had to resort to plan 3 - well, all that did was discredit him - he had NO idea I covered my ass all of these yrs.

His supposed connections to the FBI will cease as if the ever existed in the first place.

Wonder WHY? All of Gray's talk of being so tight with the FBI...is all garbage now.

To think this supposed attorney in 2003 made lot of SLANDEROUS claims and his recent threats has my family and friends up in ARMS! Attorney's, former Governors and the FBI.

I have now written documentations that certain supposed individuals never made any the claims Cook smeared all over the internet. JT can't afford to get in the middle of a slander lawsuit....maybe Cook doesn't have anything to loose but JT does.

Cook supposedly an attorney didn't mind throwing out the names of others who supposedly discredited Jo Weber & supposedly state some pretty horrible things about her.

Cook got a lot of individuals up in ARMS regarding his slanderous postings & accusations....this I am sure includes the FBI. Cook put the careers of several agents on the line with his accusations and if he does currently hold a license to practice in WA- he may not have one pretty soon.

I was unaware of how many individuals had contacted "OTHERS" on my behalf after Cook made his statements. Cook made the mistake of including in his statement others who have NO dog in this chase. Cook jeopardized the careers of more than one agent...the FBI in WA is aware of this situtuation .

The FBI has had several trials & tribulations in the last few yrs - but, Cook just provided claims way over the line. Perhaps Cook stated the names of individuals he should have kept out of this...3 of them are pretty upset & with every right. One gets the impression that Cook has a serious problem at this time and it is not just Cooper.

!

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Well it's totally obvious Lyle and you are full of it!

From your and Lyle's original statement of a stamp and coin collection valued at $200,000! you now reduce it to $40,000, which is actually worth and sells for some fraction of that...'

You should do your research first, don't you think? Where in the book Into The Blast does it give a value on the coin and stamp collection? Where does Lyle say anywhere publicly or in print how much it was worth? Exactly nowhere. Why would that be? Because at the time the book was released, I didn't know the exact figures. Maybe I guessed at it, but I never put any of those guesses into either the book or the KC report, which is the main thing. When I did discover the true amount, it became part of the report when I released it in December 2012:

From the KC Report:

***'After Christiansen’s death, statements were obtained from the West One Bank in Sumner, WA showing the estate settlement that was turned over to his brother Lyle after Kenny’s death. (statements enclosed) They show a balance of over $180,000 in savings and $22,500 in his checking account. There was also a coin collection that Lyle Christiansen estimates a value on of about $30,000 in 1994 dollars...'

That is a VERY accurate statement. In reality, the collection was appraised at $40,000, but I actually valued it LOWER for the report, because Lyle Christiansen did not receive the full appraised value when he sold most of the collection via auctions and a couple of coin dealers. He couldn't remember off the top of his head exactly how much he received in total from these entities, but said about twenty to twenty-five percent less than the appraised value. So I set it to $30,000 for the report. That's twenty-five percent less. Seemed reasonable.

The exact amounts in cash left to Lyle were proven by bank statements provided by the West One Bank in Sumner, WA. (Attached)

Georger ALSO says:

'Of course Gray never reported finding any signs of excess wealth in Kenny's affairs...'

That's right. But then he didn't look at Kenny's financials, did he? He really couldn't. He didn't have the same access to peoples' personal affairs that a licensed private detective might have. Gray only opened the door on Christiansen as a suspect in the Cooper case. He was never able to come to a definite conclusion.

One thing that hampered Gray was that he didn't know or interview any of the people who were Kenny's closest friends, or the people who knew him best. He interviewed a few people who worked with Kenny, and the 'Mac' guy who lived with Kenny off and on later in his life. And Himmelsbach. But he never found out about the Geestmans, Dawn Androsko, Helen Jones, or the people who really knew Kenny and called him a friend...(wait for it now)...for Kenny's entire life.

If Gray had discovered these people, I doubt he would have stood silent on Bernie Geestman's continual lies. I've always said it would have been better if Gray and I had interviewed these people together. Unfortunately, Porteous (as the main author of the book) made a private decision to keep Gray out of the information loop. Later, to sort of make up for this, I gave Gray the flash drive with all files we had on Christiansen.

'Lyle even adds: Lyle says that a great deal of the money that was left behind in Kenny's estate came from the sales of land he had purchased years earlier...'

That is correct. At least that's what Kenny told his brother. But it is also correct that these original purchases were made shortly after the hijacking...when Kenny was making $512 a month or less before taxes.

The real question is whether these things make him the hijacker. I say no. You want to know? Question the witnesses. Urge the Seattle FBI to bring in Bernie and Margie Geestman, Helen Jones and her daughter, Dawn Androsko, and perhaps Ann Grimes, the last owner of Kenny's house before he bought it. The truth on Kenny, and his whereabouts over Thanksgiving 1971, would emerge fairly quickly.

Maybe next time you should just ask me about these things privately so you don't end up with both feet in your mouth...:S

EDIT: Funny thing how you keep quoting Gray with this or that, this conclusion or that. He's never said anything publicly on those points you mention. However, he HAS denied that he's ever made negative comments about me, as you alleged. Would you like me to post his email for you?

As far as Gray not being involved in the allegations or explorations into Kenny Christiansen, that is inherently ridiculous and denies reality. He was the first to publish anything about Christiansen, and the book that followed not only BEGINS with Kenny, but heavily explores the idea he might be Cooper. Kind of hard to get away from that fact.

Nonsense.

One thing that hampered Gray was that he didn't know or
interview any of the people who were Kenny's closest friends, or
the people who knew him best.
He interviewed a few people
who worked with Kenny, and the 'Mac' guy who lived with Kenny
off and on later in his life. And Himmelsbach. But he never found
out about the Geestmans, Dawn Androsko, Helen Jones, or the
people who really knew Kenny and called him a friend...(wait for
it now)...for Kenny's entire life.

I think Gray would take strong exception to your statement
above underlined. In fact maybe it's you who failed to interview
the people actually closest to Kenny! In fact Farflung and others
have challenged you on this very point - you have always
avoided any answer!

So let's summarize.

You issued "25 Reasons" why KC was DB Cooper, included in your
so-called report to the FBI.

The core issues you claimed (within your "25 Reasons") and what
came of them are listed below.

Unexplained excess funds ----- failed
Missing on weekend of ------ failed/revised
Cooper comic exposure Shemya ----- failed
Witness said he might have been ----- hearsay
Geestman lied to Blevins/Decoded ----- no relevance shown
Gray credibility/article ----- not relevant
FBI did not interview NWA employees ----- hearsay
Paratrooper background ----- no relevance shown
Amboy parachute ----- no relevance to Kenny shown
Marla case ----- no relevance to Kenny
Kenny matches FBI description ----- hearsay - FAILED!
Had a Big Secret – he told Lyle ----- hearsay – never told

You have failed on every point that matters, Blevins. Your case
has no merit.

Lyle started out with a good idea to make a movie script
and you are continuing with that theme, having failed to show
anything that connects KC to the DB Cooper case. So good luck
with that good idea for a movie script.

B|

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'So Gray is a part of the debate. He did prior research on Kenny. He says he will not publish further on the topic of Kenny because there is no point. Gray did not find Kenny a viable suspect in the Cooper case...'

He found him viable enough to the point where he says in Skyjack that he was upset and disappointed about Himmelsbach's reaction to Kenny, and WHY:

***'I leave Himmelsbach’s farm in a huff. I haven’t gotten my blessing, and the world’s foremost expert on the case has dismissed my suspect. It’s true. Himmelsbach has a point. Kenny is on the short side for a suspect. Most witnesses pegged the hijacker to be between the height of five-foot-ten and six-foot-one. According to his military records, Ken Christiansen was five eight. According to an old driver’s license that Lyle had, Kenny was as tall as five nine. That jibed with the description at least one witness, paint company owner Robert Gregory, had given.

And how much can we trust the descriptions of the eyewitnesses on the flight? Aren’t eyewitnesses notoriously wrong, especially in dramatic situations? And how could they really tell how tall the hijacker was when he was sitting down throughout most of the flight?

In photos, Kenny also seemed to have a longish torso, which would have made him appear taller than he was.
It was unfair to dismiss Kenny because of his height.

Plus Himmelsbach didn’t have all the facts. Kenny was not fat. At least not yet. The mischievous-grin photo was taken years after the hijacking, in the mid-1970s, Lyle said. In the fall of 1971, Lyle claimed Kenny was in decent shape. About 175 pounds, the same as the hijacker.

And what was wrong with the color of Kenny’s eyes? On military records, they are described as “hazel.” Flo Schaffner reported them to the feds as “brown.” On a hijacked flight, who could tell the difference between hazel and brown?

As an expert, Himmelsbach presents his own problems. As a pilot, his bias is toward the airlines. He confesses to not investigating leads about inside jobs because airline people are “head and shoulders above the standards and values and the character of normal, average Americans.”

Bull. Somewhere in the airline industry, there have to be a few criminal minds. And considering Cooper’s familiarity with airplanes, and the venom Northwest employees had against Northwest, how could the feds not look at insiders?...'

It's too bad Gray never discovered the people who actually KNEW Christiansen at the time of the hijacking. Perhaps he would have had something more substantial to present to Ralph Himmelsbach. I thought he did well considering he didn't, and that he was unable to check Kenny's financials, as Porteous did.

Once again you shift away from a poster's points and refuse
to address or even acknowledge any of them!

I believe Gray did find people closest to Kenny who knew Kenny
intimately .... much better than Lyle his own brother knew him ...
and you refuse to acknowledge Gray accomplished that! You
have intentionally avoided one of the central facts in your
subjects life - that Kenny Christiansen was gay and his life
revolved around that, a fact Gray easily discovered.

You are now claiming your work on Kenny was better research
than Grays! I find that an astounding claim on your part!

Your work is a sham and making shit up on Dropzone..

RobertMBlevins

blah blah bah ..................................

Yeah, it's a tough way to make a living but I enjoy it. :)

You keep avoiding the issues and the facts.

Gray arrived at totally different conclusions about KC than you
did and Porteous (your own PI colleague!) was one of Gray's
sources! What in hell accounts for that?

Moreover, Decoded bypassed Gray in favor of you as their
consultant on Kenny! That is totally inexplicable!

And you still keep avoiding the central issues that you yourself
fed to the world on Kenny.

So let's summarize.

You issued "25 Reasons" why KC was DB Cooper, included in your
so-called report to the FBI.

The core issues you claimed (within your "25 Reasons") and what
came of them are listed below.

Unexplained excess funds ----- failed
Missing on weekend of ------ failed/revised
Cooper comic exposure Shemya ----- failed
Witness said he might have been ----- hearsay
Geestman lied to Blevins/Decoded ----- no relevance shown
Gray credibility/article ----- not relevant
FBI did not interview NWA employees ----- hearsay
Paratrooper background ----- no relevance shown
Amboy parachute ----- no relevance to Kenny shown
Marla case ----- no relevance to Kenny
Kenny matches FBI description ----- hearsay - FAILED!
Had a Big Secret – he told Lyle ----- hearsay – never told

You have failed on every point you claimed defined Kenny
Christiansen as a Cooper candidate. Your case has no merit
but instead you wallow further by now claiming "the case against
Kenny can't be proved"!.

Enough with the Blevins diversion. Im a little tired of slumming.

:D:S