47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Jo,

Transistor doesn't necessarily mean wireless. The wired intercoms in brand new 727s used transistor amplifiers.

Thank You, that is what I thought, but wasn't sure....technically what it meant.

Remember I am technology illiterate![:/]

For example - today I tried to find the information about Gray having interviewed the composite artist Roy Rose & an interview a young man did that was supposedly filmed.

I couldn't down load it as it was all U-tube and videos. Nothing about the interviews in writing...that I found.

If anyone has any written information from Cook or the other guy regarding their interviews with Roy Rose the Compositite artist for the FBI....please help.

Doug Pasternac spent almost 2 hour with him - and it was OBVIOUS the FBI never took into consideration how the witnesses described Cooper & the parts he couldn't get all of the witnesses to agree on.

I know what Doug's interview consisted of & wonder about Grays & the new young guy. I DID NOT know Gray or this other man - had actually interviewed and taped Roy Rose...

Yes, I would love to listen to them but, I can't do that unless someone down loads them on a disk and sends them to me.

I do NOT know if I can even do that at the library - but, I would probably have to get someone to do it for me.

DUMB ME! I willl settle just for a transcipt I can read.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo wrote

Remember I am technology illiterate!

So why do you persist in thinking Duane used tower mounted radio navigation devices to plan his alleged Norjack exit point?

You have no evidence and no expertise yet you persist. Why?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

Remember I am technology illiterate!

So why do you persist in thinking Duane used tower mounted radio navigation devices to plan his alleged Norjack exit point?

You have no evidence and no expertise yet you persist. Why?

A. Airpark & Communications:

I persist because of the things Duane said.

I had NO idea what he was talking about.
The towers and near the location of one of the towers he stated he put something on it one time.

You do KNOW Duane knew the owner of the Airpark near one of the towers and he knew his wife. Since I cannot do searches to find out if the name of a mate or family member was the name I knew her by...this is speculation.

I was told recently the man's name was Bob Taylor and that sent me on a search I had attempted at another time. I couldn't find her obit records. I met the woman. Maybe I am crossing names. I had researched this at one time before and never got anywhere.

Her husband was deceased when I met her & she had remarried. Duane told me about the Airpark in 1979 and the man and someone shared this again with me. Again I went backward in time - the woman ended up living in FL.

Several yrs ago - I actually spoke with one of her relatives and I can't remember the results...seems like I came up a blank & no connection.

The owner of Airpark was investigated in regards to Cooper back in the day. He was investigated due to a rumor after the crime.

Just about the time I am ready to put this down up comes the devil's beckoning.

Duane talked about the other guy - the guy with the camper & NOW I know he existed & he was a communications expert during the war and was probably the man on duty the night of the sky jacking.

No matter HOW HARD I try to put this down someone sucks on the vortex of my memories and there I go again.

B: JT & Bruce
This was already exploding in my mind, before I was informed what is being said about me on the other site. A copy & paste was done and emailed to me!

If JT actually said the things Bruce claimed then - he will have to prove it.
See the next post. The context of my conversation was NOTHING like what JT has reportedly stated in that other place.

I will be contacting JT tomorrow to find out if the conversation actually transpired. Since JT had been treating me decently in the last couple of yrs...I cannot believe he would stooped to this level.

I was talking to JT about moving on, but the conversation did NOT go in the directions BRUCE so slanderously stated.

Jerry Thomas & I had a very nice civil conversation. I informed him of my heath & that I am trying to move forward to bring all of this to an end.

NOTHING I said was as Bruce has reported in a public site. I told JT up front he could NOT record the conversation. I do not record conversations. I explained I had to move on & the circumstances under which I was moving on. NOT one word of my conversation could have been misconstruted that I had misrepresented this 18 yr venture.

I spoke to him about the things being said about me by Galen Cook & his attacks on me in another place & he just did NOT believe Galen would do something like that! He was going to call him, so I guess he called Bruce instead.

I will take this up with JT & request he make an appearance here on this thread to explain parts of our conversation - positive & not negative & about my moving on. JT knows what I am up against right now - and how I intend to move forward.

If JT actually said the things B S stated then - I will prove to the world I am not a liar. I do ask the other parties NOT to recorded our conversations. Doesn't mean he could NOT record his side of the conversation nor that I could NOT record my side of the conversation...

I discussed my intention to move on. It was going to be a very private thing. Involved my finding a way to get to WA in between health issues if at all possible & leave a little of Duane in all the places he took me & to have someone toss the balance out of plane in WA. I wanted to put Duane where he had HAPPY MEMORIES.

It was going to be a quiet GOOD-BY and I was asking for his assistance & support.

I told JT I had NOT lied about anything, but proving it would be impossible & I didn't have time on my side nor the monies to pursue it. Just wanting to put Duane were he had GOOD memories & in a little in all of the places that seemed important to him.

I told him about the things Galen had been saying & that I had emails (8 inches of them) to prove Galen was fabricating his entire story about me & how Galen developed his story.

I spoke about some weird things I chased, but I had to leave NO STONE unturned.

JT just thought Galen might have been drunk when he stated the things he did - and resorted to the internet bully thing.

Details after I finish crying: I didn't need this - for BS to assassinate me the way he did & claim his posting resulted from a heart to heart conversation with JT.

Jerry KNOWS I am closing chapters of my life & that I swore to him I had told NO LIES. Followed a few theories & messed with some game players just to explore their stories for any fragments of truths.

He knew about all of the game players - a couple who came to the thread & another who contacted me by phone & by emails. I had to report only 1 to the FBI. The man was supposedly investigated & I ceased communications with him.

I did NOT tell this guy's story on the thread nor have I told the stories many others have approached me with over the yrs. All within the old files I no longer can deal with.

We talked about a lot of the ugly events that have occurred...we had a nice neutral conversation...and how hurt I was over the claims Galen made at that "other place".

I do NOT believe JT was saying anything negative - but then I always end up on the bad end of things. We discussed the good things I found & the places I found & the records I found...things the FBI missed - for one reason or another.

I was first put in contact with JT in 1996 not a 1995 & I never asked JT to help to develope a story for a book. He was supposedly the man on the ground & to help me find all those places Duane talked about.

Jerry has never visited me & I have never met him. He did not talk to the nurses on duty...and I was with Duane almost 24/7 for 3 wks. NO one was in the room when Duane made the confession - others heard the ramblings he made off & on but NO one had any idea what he was talking about - just as I didn't know what it was about.

The only true part relayed by BS is the statement "Jerry also said that he has no knowledge - nor participation - in Galen's alleged effort to initiate some kind of legal restraints against Jo Weber"

That one statement in quotes - I do believe JT said that, but NONE of the rest of it.

BS is BS 'ing just to agitate & to degrade Jo Weber.

BS picks on things that have been explained multiple time - Duane stating in Wa. "That's were Cooper walked out of the woods" Jo stating "How would you know" and his reply of "Maybe I was the man on the ground".

The ONLY thing stated about Cooper on that entire trip in 1979 and LONG forgotten.
Then the deathbed confession in 1995 - 16 yrs later. "I'm Dannn Coooper.

Smoking 99 explained this better than I could ever have. I didn't know that D.B. Cooper had used the name of Dan Cooper on the plane. I never studied the case and on casually read the article in 1971. When the money was found in 1980 - Duane gets out of town fast...until he realizes I had not made any connections...I didn't know were he was for 2 months.

Frankly, I did NOT dwell on it. I had a daughter and we had a life - NOW I realize that I was just clueless! I didn't know about his criminal past! Had I have known he has been in prison for 17 yrs - I expect I would have been more than skeptical...I would have turned him in....it just did NOT click in my mind like that - I do NOT go around looking for the bad in the person I love....I look for the GOOD!

For example - I trusted JT with what I was going to do if I was able to make the trip. He also knows that I may NOT be able to make the trip - financially nor physically. It was just a WISH! I wouldn't want someone like Bruce or Galen there - just a very private thing I want to do.

I hate BS & Galen they are two of the most despicable individuals in Cooper World.

You made a quick post & as I answered it - it went POOF!

Thank you for what you said!

NOT one TIME have YOU ever said an unkind word to me - not once!

That one made me laugh - you sensed I need a good laugh, but then you had second thoughts about what you posted & afraid someone would take it negatively.

Well, I didn't take it as a negative & NOT ONE time in all of your postings have you ever dissed me.

With all of that said - Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar and a pretty damn good writer.

Thank You!

;)KC was not Cooper

RobertMBlevins

***You made a quick post & as I answered it - it went POOF!

Thank you for what you said!

NOT one TIME have YOU ever said an unkind word to me - not once!

That one made me laugh - you sensed I need a good laugh, but then you had second thoughts about what you posted & afraid someone would take it negatively.

Well, I didn't take it as a negative & NOT ONE time in all of your postings have you ever dissed me.

With all of that said - Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar and a pretty damn good writer.

Thank You!

;)KC was not Cooper

Mainly I don't see the point of constant attacks on other folks in this thread. I got tired of it, which is why I moved from active posting to mostly just reading this thread. And my friend and techie advisor Greg set me straight on some issues regarding AB and DZ, as it were. He was right about everything. I won't say I've NEVER come down hard on someone, but I try not to. The only one I ever got mad at really was Marla Cooper, but she wasn't here long anyway. People blame that on me, but the truth is she was busy elsewhere and didn't like those pointed questions. If not from me, sooner or later they would have come from someone else. You know...like when she said Agent Eng told her they were closing the case soon and that he told her he was sure LD was the hijacker. I never believed that.

Getting work done: Since Friday I finished another 5,000 words on my new book. Not Cooperland. I have shelved that for now. This one is non-Cooper. Before that, it was 1,000 words in the space of two months. That's not writing, it's pecking out a word here or there. I was also getting little real work done with other authors except for Sandy McQ.

Side Note/Non-Cooper: Just over a year ago, Auburn Days committee participant Brian Love was killed by a drunk driver right out in front of the place where we have the meetings. I'm not sure if anyone remembers this when I posted it originally. Everyone on the committee was very upset. Brian was loved by many. The guy who blasted his cab in downtown Auburn at 60MPH pleaded guilty today. Sentencing range: between ten years and thirteen years, one month in prison. It's expected the judge will give him the max because this guy had just been released from a ten year stretch for first degree assault. Hundreds of messages and letters are going in to the King County Victims org. Those are forwarded to the judge. I wrote one. Kept it simple. I said there was absolutely no mitigating circumstances for this Gonzalez guy. Brian Love's girlfriend lost the house because it was Love's cabbie job that paid the mortgage. She lost everything. The whole thing just sucked.

To Georger: Next time you need a question answered about this or that feature on a 727 you might try eBay. Hell, they sell so many little parts there for a 727 it's possible to build your own Cooper Certified Aircraft. (that's a joke, although the part about eBay is not) :)
Other Stuff: I think some people here figured it out already, but here was the deal with the NWA and Auburn Days. Bruce Kitt, the curator/director of Northwest Airlines History dot org, called me on the phone a couple of weeks ago. He had seen the book, wanted to know more about Kenny. So...I sent him the KC report and some additional pictures. Then he said he wanted to fly to Seattle and see the slideshow in August. He wanted to run at least one article on Kenny in their quarterly newsletter. Well...the slideshow has been canceled as you know. I contacted him and gave him the bad news. He had told me previously that it was possible other folks from NWA might fly out as well, since many were curious about the whole thing.

I have offered a compromise. Greg came up with this idea. I told Kitt that we would run the writers' thing all day Saturday and that at 5PM I was expected to run a free movie for the public that ends at 7PM or so. But...that afterward if he still wanted to attend, we could do a private presentation and an informal discussion on Kenny behind locked doors.

No media will be allowed, and probably no one from the general public unless you apply to me directly. And I'm so pissed off about the constant attacks I wouldn't count on it unless you are a very nice person and can convince me of that. I've come to the point I don't feel I owe anyone anything, even if they believe I do...:)
Marla has changed her ways in accord with your Jihad!

RobertMBlevins

I have offered a compromise. Greg came up with this idea. I told Kitt that we would run the writers' thing all day Saturday and that at 5PM I was expected to run a free movie for the public that ends at 7PM or so. But...that afterward if he and other NWA folk still wanted to attend, we could do a private presentation and an informal discussion on Kenny behind locked doors.

No media will be allowed, and probably no one from the general public unless you apply to me directly. And I'm so pissed off about the constant attacks I wouldn't count on it unless you are a very nice person and can convince me of that. I've come to the point I don't feel I owe anyone anything, even if they believe I do...:)

Let me get this straight....You came back to this thread to tell everyone you're planning to have an event that pretty much everyone on this thread is expressly NOT invited to. But, it's other people, not you, who are rude on DZ.

Got it.

What B.Smith does not realize is - JO has phone records & notes & logs.

1st time I spoke with the FBI or anyone about Cooper was on May 24, 1996 on my nickle. I did NOT have an 800 number for the FBI. Two calls that night and around noon the next day - all on my nickle.

Also on May 25th I contacted Duane's brother in Sunnymead, CA.
So hopefully this will CLEAR a little something up for Cook's claims regarding his statements that John Weber and his wife did NOT know Tosaw...

I spoke to Portland a couple of more time on June 5th.

Next billing cycle - Jun 10 Portland, Jun 18 Seattle obviously never got past the recorder - 1 & 2 minutes.

Again in July 2 minutes - so it was a recorder!

Finally I have a conversation with Seattle for 15 minutes on July 8th, 1996.

I managed to find the chaplain who came to see Duane - he was in Germany & that call cost me $19.59. The chaplain claimed NO memory and did not even remember talking to Duane until I mention his mother or mother in law being in the hospital in hospice.

Individuals who make claims they cannot support, such as Galen's supposed claims regarding any relationship I had with Tosaw...need to keep their own records.
First contact was to acquire his book and this had been suggested by Mr. H.

Tosaw sent me a book and a bill.

Tosaw and I had 2 brief converation after I read his book. Eventually will find those logs.

Duane's brother and I talked about when I went to CA in 2004 with my husband for Proton Radiation...that is when I met JOHN - Duane's brother and sister-in-law. Tess had NEVER met Duane. John's last contact had been in 1958 until a few days before Duane died.

If Galen is claiming I engaged Tosaw for any long period of time - he better produce the records.

MarkBennett

I have offered a compromise. Greg came up with this idea. I told Kitt that we would run the writers' thing all day Saturday and that at 5PM I was expected to run a free movie for the public that ends at 7PM or so. But...that afterward if he and other NWA folk still wanted to attend, we could do a private presentation and an informal discussion on Kenny behind locked doors.

Let me get this straight....You came back to this thread to tell everyone you're planning to have an event that pretty much everyone on this thread is expressly NOT invited to. But, it's other people, not you, who are rude on DZ.

Got it.

Dang it, Mark. Now what will we do that weekend?

Since we are now labeled as mean, should we go downtown Seattle and trip people then poke them with sticks?
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

RobertMBlevins

Got it.

That's not really what I said. I said I was going to (as people demanded of me) cut out the media and make it private, after-hours. It's informal. But if anyone thinks they will be allowed to attend just to disrupt and make buttheads of themselves at my expense, it ain't gonna happen.

Take a look back there at Georger's post...as well as the juvenile picture he attached to it. He makes my point exactly, although it was his comment earlier about me 'using' the media for my own ends that made me consider another option instead. Greg came up with the basic plan here. We don't take advantage of the theater and the media. The media is not there to see evidence on Kenny. I know that. They are there to cover the writers, and mostly because some are very well-known. So we will just do the mail-outs to Puget Sound media, not hit them over the head with a stick at the theater just because they happen to be there for something else. Georger was right about us possibly doing that, I will admit. It's not proper.

Nobody's saying you can't attend. But if you're planning to cause trouble then don't bother to apply. I've had quite enough on that, thank you. And if you want to attend, you'll have to email because I'm not going to answer anything else about this publicly on this thread. So save your questions for an email. The subject is closed. And if I discover you are posting those emails either here or at the alternate site, you will not be allowed to stay after the film ends at 7PM. The people who will be there after the doors close will be on an invite list only. No media will be allowed, not even the Auburn Reporter guys. It's closed-captioning all the way. :)
EDIT: I will film this discussion for posting at YouTube, though. As I promised.

Let me see if I understand what you are saying:

There exists an E s.t E-[abcd/dmop - te(3)/4piR] if and only if A>V and VX, then G/R and P^4th power but only when R>Z and F
[abcd/dmop ~C>O] .......... I see that.

Therefore, when a cat's ass is raised to the 4th power it is really a skunk, on Tuesday only.

Do I have this correct?

:o

RobertMBlevins

Georger=Attack Dog Mode Enabled.

'Let me see if I understand what you are saying:

There exists an E s.t E-[abcd/dmop - te(3)/4piR] if and only if A>V and VX, then G/R and P^4th power but only when R>Z and F
[abcd/dmop ~C>O] .......... I see that.

Therefore, when a cat's ass is raised to the 4th power it is really a skunk, on Tuesday only.

Do I have this correct?...'

Not really.

You sure like to demonstrate to people how unbelievably intelligent you are. It's an ego boost for you, I'm sure.

Common sense? Anything reasonably resembling courtesy or manners? Maybe not as much.

I have said what I thought needed to be said, and answered a couple of questions honestly in the best manner I could. That really chaps your hide, doesn't it? Now it's time to go back to work. Any additional questions...you'll have to contact me privately.

You sure like to demonstrate to people how unbelievably intelligent you are. It's an ego boost for you, I'm sure.

Yous can take it that way if you want! More intelligent people
don't. Everything with you is always reflexive personal. A person
can't take a dump around here without you comparing it to yours
and writing an essay about yourself about it. This song aint
about you Blevins - never was. Get your own!

:S:D:D:D

Vickie stated:

"Dang it, Mark. Now what will we do that weekend?"

Jo replies:
How the Hell would or could you make plans?
He is OFF and the he is ON and then it is CLOSED.

ME & my "BIG" mouth. I paid him a compliment and he takes it as an invitation to GO ON AND ON AND ON about the Kenny
issue.

Well, he might need a discount on Tissues!
The issue was flushed a long long time ago, but if someone produced evidence another subject was Cooper -Duhhh!...I just yawned a BIG one - with one eye open & the other one shut!

;):o Does a wink and a shocked equal a Yawn?

REALLY BORED!
There goes another yawn! Geeze maybe I
need to go to bed.

Looking up all of this OLD stuff is boring - things I need to do. I just had an idea - but it is a REALLY mean idea - concerning Cook and BS. Nahh! if I said on line what I am thinking I would be banished forever.

If I am still around come Halloween, maybe then! STILL yawning and yawning. I did do a lot today - maybe I am just tired.

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Yous can take it that way if you want! More intelligent people don't. Everything with you is always reflexive personal. A person can't take a dump around here without you comparing it to yours and writing an essay about yourself about it. This song aint about you Blevins - never was. Get your own!...'

This comes to me from the same guy who says things like this in response to posts:

***'Marla has changed her ways in accord with your Jihad!..'

'Blevins will never back down! So get ready for a 50 year ride. Blevins will be in a Day Care still proclaiming and fighting. Hopefully they will drug him just to shut him up...'

'Amazing! Just amazing. So Blevins finally admits he is a manipulator.

So Gray did know what he was taking about!...'

(On that last one, you falsely quote Geoff Gray again. I have his emails on this subject, making one of you a liar. I believe Gray, of course.)

'How come your views and claims are NOT endorsed by anyone on the planet?

Doesn't this make you look a little stupid and deceitful? A one man band banging away in the wilderness, as it were? You've even been named "The Venom Magnet" because of your deceitfulness...'

Nice how you are always calling me a liar, but when challenged to provide a shred of proof for just one instance, you always come up with nothing. And as far as 'endorsements', you don't speak for everyone. I get a kick out of how you often refer to 'we' think this or 'we' think that. It's we-we-we all the way home for you. :)

'Lyle's radio interview with UWash Journalism prof, Simmons?

Or, is RMB Santa Claus?

Robert's first defense was to deny the program ever existed. Robert's second defense was to call Simmons & Cook LIARS! Robert's third defense was to call anyone who heard the program a LIAR!...'

Actually, what I said was Lyle's actions from Day One until Now show full cooperation with the investigation into his brother. Pictures, letters, official documents, whatever. For years. He keeps mailing me this stuff. He stands to gain ZERO on anything regarding Kenny. He doesn't want money. He signed those rights away freely in exchange for Porteous and I to spend the money and time to check out Kenny.

I don't know this 'Simmons'. And Cook IS a liar. Want to see the screenshots from Cook where he lies about Porteous and Porteous' email responses to them? I will be happy to provide them for you. Last time I asked you about this, you ignored the question. Since I already know Galen Cook lied about that, why should I believe him on some bullshit story he's now spreading about Lyle Christiansen...who wouldn't know one way or another whether his brother was Cooper for sure anyway. (Duh) I thought you were a smart guy. You should have figured that out easily.

Those comments I quoted from you are only the ones from the last two or three pages. If I went any further, I'd have to start creating my own Georger Attack Dog dictionary.

I'm going to ask the same question you've asked me on a few occasions: Why are you here?

You only imagine I am here, at your website!

I never said that -

Everyone knows you cant stop stalking -

Then you discovered you had only stalked yourself!

Yakity yak.

Don't talk back.

Time to call Bob!

:S:D

YOU's guys needs to COOL it! Both of you!
Remember what happens when you 2 bicker?

I want both of you around when the ball hits the ground.

Blevins - I thought U finally GOT it. I don't think it is because YOU think U are telling the Cooper story - it is more of "Well, what if Cooper never comes forward or NO proof is ever submitted on a subject!" You want to be prepared to CASH in and make a name for yourself....It is pretty simple to see where you are going.

Georger - Really hard to figure you out.

I think U are open to subjects - but, there is JUST no hard evidence. I agree it makes sense to diss the ones that are totally illogical and Kenny is illogical.

You seem to waiver occassionally, but U don't want to go down as the man who supported a flimsy subject and got made a fool of. Something in the back of YOUR mind - cannot completely erase Weber as a suspect.

At least he DZ does NOT allow TRASH TALK about witnesses & their friends and family members....so COOL it - this bickering between the 2 of you is putting everyone to sleep - I know it is me!

Damn I need an emotion-con for YAWNING tonight. Not sure you guys are that Boring! Just TIRED....well, maybe tiring.

One of my favorite song - This Song Ain't about U. Damn another big yawn!

July 1996:
Two more calls to Ca - to Duane's brother.

Aug 1996:
More calls to Portland & Redmond

Sept 1996:
Redmond, Portland, Seattle.

Oct 1996:
Woodbury, Ct (guess who)
Lafayette, AL
Redmond, OR
Seattle

Nov 1996:
Woodland,
Redmond,
Seattle,
Lafayette,
W. Palm Bch,

Outside of business calls these seem to remain the same approx for a long period of time.

Mar 1997
Long coversation with Duane's brother.
This was my first contact with Pyramid LIfe, but not anything in the way of information.

Oct 1997
The beginning of the BREAK down with the exwife in Ca. LOTS of phone calls.
Minneapolis - the must be when BOB contacted me.

Thru to Dec 1997 - the usual, exwife, FBI, Ralph - my phone bill is huge.

1st phone call to Duane's brother after they moved to Moreno.

April LOTS of CALLS to Missoula and Eugene and Springfield and to Cottage Grove.

In 2000 things change and I am calling Ft. Meyers, Miss, Co, Houston, DC, Boca Raton, Ft Meyers, Hatties Ms, Huntville, Kenosha (don't remember who all of those calls were to), still calls to brother, Ft. Meyers, Lots of Miami & DC. Kent Wa.
Beaverton, OR,

Odd I am doing this - ODD pattern developed in the phone calls. Last call to Kenosha & then BANG! Auto Accident & NO MORE Kenosha. Who the hell was I talking to in that place.

Really afraid to look at my logs and see if I recorded who I was talking to - STRANGE there are NO more contacts with this person after my accident.

I had just been in the face of Miami and Ft. Meyer and lot of calls and probing in those area at that time.....never could understand the accident! Reviewing my long distance calls - Maybe I was ON To Something. A favorite expression of Florence S....per Gray. That is when I found the man who Duane went to see all by himself twice. A man by the name of Ray.
Maybe I just found someone pretending to be him.

I had talked to the owners of the night club Duane went to in Ft. Meyers. Things are beginning to sound like I really did step on a time bomb.

:SDidn't Bob Knoss live there?

RobertMBlevins

I was recently interviewed for a writers' mag. I didn't mention Cooper or the Blast book. Seemed sort of self-serving to do that. You want to know who we really are, and what we really do? Sure, why not? Unlike some others I have nothing to hide and don't mind if you actually know my name. :)

How does your company work?

Robert: We have a small volunteer staff and most work is done via cloud or online. Everyone has a day job, in addition to their work with Adventure Books. Our main office is a large converted bedroom on the second floor of a condo in Auburn, WA. We call ourselves Adventure Books of Seattle because no one knows where Auburn is outside of the Puget Sound area.

What is your target market/genre focus?

Robert: We used to concentrate on science fiction, but it’s a tough market, a limited market, especially if you only publish a few books each year. Now we look more at the marketing aspect when we see a manuscript. We ask ourselves, ‘is there a market for this book?’ We’re starting to look more at non-fiction these days, which always has a a market if the subject is interesting.

How many books do you publish a year?

Robert: Currently, no more than four a year. As I said, we all have day jobs. The majority of our income from AB comes not from book sales, but from outside editing for other authors.

Are you accepting submissions?

Robert: Our website says we’re not accepting submissions right now. This only slowed the number of submissions we receive by a small amount. Officially, no. Unofficially, we do take a look at anything that comes in. That’s how we found the author of the book we just released.

How long does it generally take from submission to publication?

Robert: Six to eight months is typical. It depends on if they use a lot of pictures or images in the book. In that case, at least six months between the time we first see the manuscript and the book’s first appearance at Amazon.

What is unique about your publishing company?

Robert: Most publishers either release a book first in paperback, or the Kindle version and the paperback together. We do the Kindle version first, and then use that to test the waters on a book. Publishing a Kindle book is free, while paper is not. If the Kindle version does well, then we move to the paperback and possibly a hardcover with dust jacket. We started doing that when we discovered most Kindle books were outselling their paper counterparts, very famous authors excluded. Famous authors do about the same in both categories, and sometimes sell more paper than eBook. But for everyone else these days, it seems the Kindle versions do better. This is a phenomenon that has developed over the last two years due to the explosion of the different Kindle platforms. It also proves eBooks have now become completely mainstream.

What advice do you have for first time writers?

Robert: Start with flash fiction and work up to the longer stuff from there. Flash fiction is a complete story with a beginning, a plot, characters, and a suitable ending, done in 250 words or less. It forces you to cut out the deadwood, and to polish your work to meet the word count. Once you can do this well and create stories that move readers under this word count restriction, the longer work will come to you naturally. Then you can apply what you learned from your flash work into your novel writing, and it helps you tremendously in slimming down a novel later.

What is one question (and the answer) that you have not been asked that you wish you would be asked?

Robert: “What do you base most of your manuscript rejections on?” Answer: Poor dialogue. It’s the most common reason. I will take a quick look at the dialogue in a manuscript. If it sounds stilted or unrealistic, I will usually reject the book right away. Even if the story is great, then I would have to edit all the dialogue for the author. It’s a lot of work for me and most authors won’t go along with that idea. So in order to avoid that problem, I will reject the manuscript. The one time I accepted a novel with poor dialogue, the manuscript took over a year to edit and was like pulling teeth with the author. I promised myself I would never do that again.

Did Paul Quade tell you to STOP the free advertising here on DZ?

I thought his post was very specific! Told you to STOP.
Told you to contact him if you wanted to place
ADVERTISING on any forum on Dropzone.com?

Do you advertise elsewhere your "presence" and articles" here on
Dropzone?

How come the rest of us don't get FREE ADVERTISING here at
Dropzone? What makes you so SPECIAL?

I need to discuss the action of individuals on that other place:

Anyone with a brain know a certain individual is Galen Cook. He cannot make the connection go away:

Cook claims that JT claims Jo is an abusive person....yet everyone on this thread knows how ABUSIVE JT has been in the past.

I was under the impression JT was now being neutral, but it seems he is still playing mind games.

Galen's references to my connections to Tosaw, Cook will NEED to provide in writing with documentations.

I have a note that Tosaw included with the book he sent and my check for the bill he sent me. I have ALL of my PHONE records up until early 2001. I did NOT speak with Tosaw after I moved & remarried.

I have my phone records and can prove how many times I spoke to Tosaw. All verifiable. So glad I kept those old itemized phone bills - remember they showed all the phone calls I made - city and number.

In the posting Cook claims not to the person posting, but it is evident they are one and the same...he was not even smart enough to cover himself, when he made inflammatory & false statements regarding Jo Weber - things SHE has in writing and with telephone bills. I did NOT have a cell until after my husband died in 2007.

I do NOT have itemized statements after April of 2002 as we had unlimited long distance....but, I was living with the man I married and my conversations about Cooper were very limited. 99.9% of what I did from 2002 until my husband died in 2007 was limited to mostly computer communications....and I have HARD copies & DISKS of those - everything Cook sent me & I sent to him. 8 inches encompassing 2 large 4 inch books & all of the others I didn't print after I learned to save them on a disk.

Mark & Vickie - if you want a vacation in FL - you can see these things with your own eyes, but I think it will be sufficient for me to take them to the local FBI office so they can witness these emails and records regarding Cook do indeed exist.

When I found out today Cooks accusations it was too late to contact their office.

I am in the process of contacting the FBI. I had put this off hoping it was just part of some internet bulling I had no control over.

Cook speaks of himself in 2ed person but he is the one posting.

He may have phone recording when I was angry about the lies and use of the material I provided him...but abusive - NO WAY. I have actually email exchanges with Cook....they are all self telling.

Cook was the one harassing me & using my research (some of which has been documented in this thread).

He claims Tina & Jo never spoke - well, that is not true. If my contact with Tina was a set-up then Cook is privey to information the FBI disclosed to him. I have been told this did NOT happen and if it did it is a violation of the privacy act.

Cook was jealous that I actually spoke with Tina and had her contact information which I HAVE emails & notes of a VERY angry Cook claiming I promised him Tina's info in exchange for a pic of a supposed suspect he had. I still have the letter Cook sent & the picture.

The phone messages I left in recent yrs -regarded my thoughts how horrible it was he used Tina and his putting Bruce on her door step. The last person in the world who needed to be approaching Tina.

If Cook has proof that the woman who called me and the Tina I spoke with was a set up - perhaps he needs to KNOW the content of the conversation...also if this was indeed set up by the FBI - it is a violation of code.

I remember every word of it.

When Cook met with Tina - he did NOT tell her who he was. He went by her office - is that not sneaky? By his own words pretended to be someone who was passing thru who needed some advice and / or assistant.

Himmelsbach by his own statement never interviewed Tina unless he has done so in the last 4 or 5 yrs.

Cook who is the poster KNOWS Jo knew where Tina was when she went to WA in 2010. The purpose of my visit to WA was to explore the places Duane Weber took me in 1979 and to explore my own feelings about all of this.

Jo is not rude or crude and I (JO) did NOT approach Tina in 2010 for 2 reasons.

#1 - The trip was 15 days long and Tina WAS not my objective. Enough damaged had been done to this young woman. I did this from a MOTHER'S point of view.

#2 - If I had the inclinations to have been as OBTUSE as Galen and Bruce, I did NOT have the money for a side trip to Eugene plus the fact I had promised myself I would never do that to the girl.

I met Bruce for one day and I was supposed to meet with Galen - but Galen made DEMANDS I could not & would not comply with - do U remember what they were? Well, I do!

Galen changed the schedule to a time he was aware I was going in the opposite direction & GALEN's goal was to distract.
Frankly I do NOT believe Galen INTENDED to meet me at all.

I could care less if Bruce was impressed - he started the meeting out on the wrong foot - by asking a question I told him was OFF LIMITS. (This was before we even went out the door of the hotel). I put my hand out and reminded him of the agreement and IF this was the way he was going to conduct himself - the meeting WAS over at that moment.

Cook wanted to meet me, but on his terms - I did not have the extra money for another lost day. Frankly the only reason I agreed to even meet Galen was to see who the RAGING Monkey was on the other side of the multiple emails he had sent me...and the lies and the deceptions in those emails.

Galen did everything one could to derail me or mislead me - WHY?

I DO HAVE all of the above & I am contacting the FBI tomorrow - something I had put off hoping Galen would come to his senses and be civil.

To prove the point - I will carry the volumes to the LOCAL FBI office so they can VERIFY I do indeed have these exchanges and the ones I do NOT have printed are on a disk.

In fact if QUADE will agree to it - I will start to copy and paste ALL of them to this thread, but frankly I do NOT want to give Galen that kind of publicity. It is ALL negative, because it PROVES what I have stated above....and does nothing to advance any investigation regarding Weber or Cooper.

I believe I can arrange with the Seattle FBI for the local FBI to view these documents - because Galens CLAIMS of connections to the FBI is a detriment to them...it is against protocol the FBI is required to abide by.

I will have a media personnel accompany me. If this is the kind of negative publicity the FBI does not need. A media person will be sent a copy of all of this plus any arrangements I make with the FBI.

If Cook has actually had the access to the FBI he claims - it is against all rules and regulations and a violation of the privacy act.

skyjack71

I need to discuss the action of individuals on that other place:

Galen's references to my connections to Tosaw, Cook will NEED to provide in writing with documentations.

blah blah blah ...

If Cook has actually had the access to the FBI he claims - it is against all rules and regulations and a violation of the privacy act.

Why would Cook need to prove anything? It's your story and claims! You are the one with the burden of proof!

Cook worked with Tosaw for years.

:$:D

[Does anybody really read this crap? They must have a lot of time on their hands.... :D]

Georger, read the above post I made regarding the claims Galen made. What he has done - has only inflammed individuals who know me personally and the battle I have fought.

They are incouraging me to go PUBLIC, but this thread has been my one PUBLIC voice for yrs...and I keep a low profile because of my vulnerability.

I had made some firm decisions about moving forward until Cook started to trash me in that other place...NOW he has added another demeaning point to inappropriate FBI conduct...if his claims are true.

It is of the opinion that I should NOT walk away until I have been vindicated.

JT claimes all kinds of contacts - contacts he did NOT have and a lot of misinformation.
Such as claiming to have spoke to one of the nurses on duty when Duane made his confession. All the nurse heard was the after effects and the ramblings made because of the morphine. The morphine was NOT administered until after his out burst and the medical records attested to that.

JT could NOT have interviewed anyone at the hospital as he would have had to have appeared before the administration with identification that would allow him to have a discussion about a patient. The hospital informed me yrs ago that only a representative of the FBI could have done so and my permission to release the file would have been required.

JT claimed to have came to see me - HE DID NOT!

Tell ONE lie and get caught and who believe the rest?

Since certain drugs are legal in the state of WA - maybe they are all just Stoned. BUT, the statement they are making involve the credibility of the FBI.

skyjack71

Georger, read the above post I made regarding the claims Galen made. What he has done - has only inflammed individuals who know me personally and the battle I have fought.

They are incouraging me to go PUBLIC, but this thread has been my one PUBLIC voice for yrs...and I keep a low profile because of my vulnerability.

I had made some firm decisions about moving forward until Cook started to trash me in that other place...NOW he has added another demeaning point to inappropriate FBI conduct...if his claims are true.

It is of the opinion that I should NOT walk away until I have been vindicated.

JT claimes all kinds of contacts - contacts he did NOT have and a lot of misinformation.
Such as claiming to have spoke to one of the nurses on duty when Duane made his confession. All the nurse heard was the after effects and the ramblings made because of the morphine. The morphine was NOT administered until after his out burst and the medical records attested to that.

JT could NOT have interviewed anyone at the hospital as he would have had to have appeared before the administration with identification that would allow him to have a discussion about a patient. The hospital informed me yrs ago that only a representative of the FBI could have done so and my permission to release the file would have been required.

JT claimed to have came to see me - HE DID NOT!

Tell ONE lie and get caught and who believe the rest?

Since certain drugs are legal in the state of WA - maybe they are all just Stoned. BUT, the statement they are making involve the credibility of the FBI.

Did Duane ever rob a waffle house with a pitchfork!?

Did you and Duane ever get stoned?

Wasn't it Duane's dog who did the skydiving, while you and he stayed home doing God only know what! ? See attached.

georger

***I need to discuss the action of individuals on that other place:

blah blah blah ...

Why would Cook need to prove anything? It's your story and claims! You are the one with the burden of proof!

Cook worked with Tosaw for years.

:$:D

[Does anybody really read this crap? They must have a lot of time on their hands.... :D]

Cook was NOT working with Tosaw during the times I had limited communication with Tosaw. THAT is the POINT! I can prove my contacts with Tosaw, but CAN Galen PROVE the discussions Tosaw supposedly had with Galen in reference to Jo Weber.

He has not one IOTA of proof regarding discussion about Jo with Tosaw or about Jo with the FBI.

Skyjack stated:

(edited for being brief)

Georger stated:

Jo States:

Duhh! Cook wrote the deflammatory crap!
I am not the one who brought it up. Cook is the one who claims FBI affiliations and inside information.

An attorney making slanderous statements just to keep his stories going (Do U know HOW MANY suspects he has proclaimed in the last 20 plus yrs). 75% of the time he sounds like he is drunk!

He claims he is Cook, but later when the heat is on makes a post that clearly states he is not Cook. When he starts getting flack - claims he's not Cook!

Can't have it both way! Now you are sounding like Knoss (ooohhh! I know you are not going to appreciated that, but it is a truthful statement). Your postings over the yrs. have you bouncing like a rubber ball depending on who pitched the damn thing.

ON the serious side:
Georger you are an exceptionally witty brainiac & YOU find his actions acceptable? One would hardly think you would wander along his destructive path.

Beginning to think you are bored out of your mind - or you just post to agitate.

The multiple stands you take pro & con leaves one wondering why the hell you even post! Other than to act as a buffer for heaven only knows what reason!

:ph34r::)
One has to take a stand & support it - not go with whatever agitates.

U question why I think U are part of the Past with links to the truths! Review your postings from the beginning & see what I see & then tell me what YOUR real reason for posting here or there is.

You started here as someone to anaylized the money fragments.
Now look were you are? All sucked
up in to the Cooper vortex.

I swear sometimes I think you escaped from a looney bin & then you come it with defenses & common sense & technical skills then you pile garbage on a story?????

One never knows what your mood is going to be from day to day....and they call me a liar & crazy?

Chimpanzee, Monkey, Donkey, an Ass & now a post showing protective ware or whatever that outfit represents.

Beginning to think you need protective gear! Use a boat & it will get a lot of holes put in it - so be sure you have a life preserve. Then you still have to beware of the sharks, so you will need a repellent & a spear gun. Do you know how to use either one of those?

Know the waters you travel!;)