47 47
quade

DB Cooper

georger

Gray's book was Published August 9th 2011.

Today is April 29, 2014.

14 minus 11 = 3 years.

:)
I did feel you may have known who the man was in the Utah photo and thought you had the resources to search it...not that you personally knew that man.

Duane had told me about the observator and a man he knew....I found it odd you were connected to that same Observatory.

I won't argue the point, because that IS when I found out your real name. A result of my researching the Observatory.

Duane also mentioned Hunting with some guys in Ks during that same time frame of memories.

You seemed to take a personal interest in Tina as I also did. I made the picture of the girl available in the thread because I saw the resemblance between the picture of the girl in the old cookbook & Tina. I still do!

You are right it is a curse this memory I have about somethings - just do not ask me what I had for dinner tonight.

So you win that one!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

If you believe all that Galen Cook says then you are a FOOL! At least I admit when I have forgotten something as I did tonight, but it took my having to really think about it.

After reading your post - I got to thinking and realized I did indeed know your name much earlier on. It is a common name, but there was the other connections besides a name that cause me to believe you had connection to a company out of TX .

Blevins wrote

Say about me what you will, but I just have a talent at making people look good and read well. Get used to it.

Imagine how Marla could have benefitted from your talent Robert had you not decided to pop her story.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Blevins wrote

Say about me what you will, but I just have a talent at making people look good and read well. Get used to it.

Imagine how Marla could have benefitted from your talent Robert had you not decided to pop her story.

Everyone with a brain realised early that Marla's story had holes
in it! Popping what was obvious was/is not much of a "pop".
:D Marla's story popped itself! Nobody discovers square
wheels are not round!

Meanwhile Blevins' own KC story was being "popped" even as he
popped away at Marla! That is the beauty of hypocrisy.

Even more interesting that the investigator hasn't touched Jo's
story, with a 1000 yard pop stickle even as it has sat there
being run daily for years right in front of the investigator's nose
..... with hard evidence available right in his own State! Even
personal witnesses and tapes of phone conversations, including
a retired FBI guy, or three or five or seven ! Apparently some
stories have to fall like 500lb corpses into one's lap before being
noticed? I guess Marla's story just had better younger hips?

So popping is as popping does. :D And not all pops are alike.
One standard of pops for one - a different standard for others.

Whatever greases the wheels of poppage for some but not for
others. Why rock the boat when the boat is conveying your own
carcass across the stormy seas! Everything is political!
:D

RobertMBlevins

That might all be true...but I asked you several times to go on the record about Marla and you dodged that question more times than someone dodging cars darting across a busy freeway.

Glad to see you finally took a position on her story, which came out two and a half years back and was dismissed by the FBI nearly that long ago.

Ask yourself why they gave her the polygraph AFTER the DNA results came back a negative. Maybe they were trying to figure out whether she sent them on a wild goose chase. I think the only reason they didn't charge her was because they couldn't build a case based on alleged eight-year-old memories. So they simply wrote her off. A few people were embarrassed, I'm sure.

'Help me, help you...'

Kathy Bates from Misery

And I told you what I thought five times over three years - go
back and read the thread.

It's just one more case that you dont accept what people say.
I guess you are so dense and so self-occupied you just don't
read what people say and mean, even when they say it over
and over and over. All you want to hear is what you want to
hear, not what people are saying!

In addition, hard as it is for you to believe, you were not the only
swinging Jericho looking and examining Marla! You were in fact
just one. The most VERBOSE ONE to be sure. But I and others
were concentrating on what others less verbally active were
saying and doing .... you just missed that in favour of your own
story. That's your fault - not ours.

And your own story and claims about KC were falling apart right
in front of you at the same time!

The story of Marla and her downfall is NOT the story of YOU!
Not by a thousand light years. You just want to take credit for
it!

At the end of it all your own KC story is still in shambles.

So what have you gained? Nothing. You are further behind than
when you started by most people's accounting.

RobertMBlevins

Of course I will take credit for Marla's well-deserved downfall.

Robert,
Nobody is questioning yours or anyone's right to challenge Marla's story.

Marla thought she'd stumbled upon solving the crime of the century based on memories from her childhood and what her dad told her. She thought she might be able to write a book and make lots of money on it. How is she any different than anyone else on this forum who has a favored suspect?

The FBI investigated her story for months and said they considered LD Cooper a suspect. Yet, you (and this can be verified by going back in this forum) on the very day her name became public and with only cursory information out, wrote ON THIS FORUM that her story had "more holes than swiss cheese." I guess you are just that much better of an investigator than the FBI.

And, then you brand her a liar, based on some facebook posts saying she wants to make money on it, or her brother can't cooroborate it? You like to say nobody in her family would cooroborate it -- well, they didn't come out and deny it either!

In your world, Marla made up and deliberately peddled a false story to the FBI - which is a crime -- assuming not only she would not be found out, but they would believe it -- and they would publicize it and she would write a book about it and get rich. Does that scenario make sense to anyone?

No, you're free to challenge her story. It was just very petty on your part to attack her integrity -- especially when she did exactly the same thing you did -- thought she had solved the case and wanted to make money on it.

And, don't make comments about how you wanted to help her when we can all go back in this forum and read how you attacked her almost immediately and wouldn't go to the 2011 symposium because she was going to be there. And, may I point out, Marla at that symposium was willing to answer any and all questions from anyone who asked. When anyone challenges your reporting of Kenny's transactions, you change the subject or try to refer them to Gray.

Don't want to believe her? Fine. But don't go back and try to tell us it wasn't personal with you. And try not to hurt your arm patting yourself on the back.

NBA bans Clipper's owner Don Sterling - FOR LIFE!

Sterling may not participate in any of the functions of his team
or even be in team facilities! ... controlled by the NBA. He may
not attend games, for example!

He may not even sell his team under NBA auspices!

Sterling has been fined $2,500,000.00 dollars.

It's being called an unprecedented WOW! moment in NBA history.
This after an NBA meeting and a polling of team owners and
coaches.

georger

NBA bans Clipper's owner Don Sterling - FOR LIFE!

coaches.

I hope the NBA treats the flip side of the coin in the same manner.
After all, they want to live by a single standard, right?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

matthewcline

***NBA bans Clipper's owner Don Sterling - FOR LIFE!

coaches.

I hope the NBA treats the flip side of the coin in the same manner.
After all, they want to live by a single standard, right?

Matt

You probably have a good point but what it is?

White players get equity?

What's the flip side?

There is a reason any race winds up in sports or some other
venue of life ... it's usually the venue open to them. Liek Chinese
used to have to do manual labor (railroads), same with the Irish
(manual labor), Italians ???, Swedes ???, Poles ???, ... Indians
got the reservation!

My ancestors on the other hand have always been Royalty, a
special people, going clear back to the Pleistocene. We had that
covenant thing; the rest had another covenant thing. But
covenants none-the-less going clear back to Konan-Georger
Ordinaire III. We always had speech and writing _ on rocks and
sheeps hides. and if you believe that I have some swampland
for sale too!

Yee shall earn thy keep by the sweat of thy brow saithe the
Lord - none are exempt!

:D:D

RobertMBlevins

****** Of course I will take credit for Marla's well-deserved downfall.

Robert,
Nobody is questioning yours or anyone's right to challenge Marla's story.

Marla thought she'd stumbled upon solving the crime of the century based on memories from her childhood and what her dad told her. She thought she might be able to write a book and make lots of money on it. How is she any different than anyone else on this forum who has a favored suspect?

The FBI investigated her story for months and said they considered LD Cooper a suspect. Yet, you (and this can be verified by going back in this forum) on the very day her name became public and with only cursory information out, wrote ON THIS FORUM that her story had "more holes than swiss cheese." I guess you are just that much better of an investigator than the FBI.

And, then you brand her a liar, based on some facebook posts saying she wants to make money on it, or her brother can't cooroborate it? You like to say nobody in her family would cooroborate it -- well, they didn't come out and deny it either!

In your world, Marla made up and deliberately peddled a false story to the FBI - which is a crime -- assuming not only she would not be found out, but they would believe it -- and they would publicize it and she would write a book about it and get rich. Does that scenario make sense to anyone?

No, you're free to challenge her story. It was just very petty on your part to attack her integrity -- especially when she did exactly the same thing you did -- thought she had solved the case and wanted to make money on it.

And, don't make comments about how you wanted to help her when we can all go back in this forum and read how you attacked her almost immediately and wouldn't go to the 2011 symposium because she was going to be there. And, may I point out, Marla at that symposium was willing to answer any and all questions from anyone who asked. When anyone challenges your reporting of Kenny's transactions, you change the subject or try to refer them to Gray.

Don't want to believe her? Fine. But don't go back and try to tell us it wasn't personal with you. And try not to hurt your arm patting yourself on the back.

Well, first...since Gray was the first to even bring up Christiansen's name...and since at least a portion of the investigation later in KC was based on Gray's work...I sometimes direct questions to the source: Gray. But we're not here to discuss that. As far as KC I've been very open about that except for a couple of minor points that I won't discuss until this August. See anyone else lately make a 30-page document public about a suspect that includes names? I don't think so.

Her story DID have more holes than a block of Swiss cheese, and right from the beginning, just as I said. She says he landed near Sisters, no...then it was Tena Bar. Her witness is conveniently (and yes, sadly) no longer living. No one else who was at the house will back up even a piece of her story.

And for the life of me I can't explain how the FBI bought into that crap. Or why they didn't figure out what the heck was going on with her. "I'm not going near this one..." her brother tells her on Facebook when he hears what's going on with Marla and her 'media frenzy'.

Consider for a moment the order on how things happened. She has a law enforcement presence convey her story to the FBI. They do some kind of an investigation, but the only thing they REALLY investigated was a DNA test. When if fails...they give her a polygraph. It's like that's the point they figured out (finally) they were being hoodwinked. Marla's appearance at the symposium in Portland was not an exercise in 'openess'. It was a pre-book book tour intended to draw media attention to swing a fat deal with a big publisher.

It's not my fault that the FBI failed to see her Facebook posts, which by the way were done BEFORE the symposium...:S

I don't have to defend myself against an investigation into her story. She made it easy to discover the truth. Only the FBI found it difficult somehow. And that, as The Who once said, I Can't Explain.

I don't know why I bother. Sigh.

RobertMBlevins

MarkBennett says in part:

'I don't know why I bother. Sigh.'

I don't know why, either. Your argument has no merit. Was I angry at Marla? Did I refuse to attend the Portland event because of her?

Yes to both. And the reason was simple. You have all these people presenting this suspect, or that suspect. Maybe they are right, maybe not. But Marla was the only one with a planned agenda intended NOT to solve the case, or to add anything to it...but to cash in. I have presented more than enough evidence to prove that.

Making money on Cooper? Me? That's a joke. Between the lost editing jobs (I get paid between $350 (ms spellcheck) and around $2,500 (complete book packaging from raw ms) for my editing work. Instead, I stopped doing that for over a year and tossed nearly $10,000 of my own money into checking out Christiansen. AB was weeks from going broke. We've made back less than that on the book, and that doesn't count the editing losses. And I still give it away free to anyone who emails and asks. There was also the time that the film production company represented by Paradigm's NY office offered us $25,000 for the complete rights to the KC story. I turned them down because they had plans to take serious liberties. (Looking back, I'm not sure if this was smart or not. Maybe I should have just done a Marla and taken the money.)

Only Marla was in it strictly for money. I just wanted to find out if KC was the guy or not. And what she did hurt civilian investigators of the case, even today, even two and a half years later. Hell, I have more respect for Galen Cook than Marla. He may have made up a few things about me and Porteous in anger, but at least he has tried, and he hasn't lied about his investigation just to cash in with a big publisher. I will give him that.

-----------------------------------------------------------
'The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is...'
Winston Churchill

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Apr 29, 2014, 10:45 PM)

How many more years do you plan to post about this here?

2? 5? 15?

RobertMBlevins

Georger says, regarding Marla Cooper posts:

How many more years do you plan to post about this here?

2? 5? 15?

How many more years do you plan to post up non-Cooper crap aimed only at OTHER posters. LOL.

You did notice that some folks were asking me about Marla, making comments, etc right? :S

I know that sort of posting is foreign to you and all. (A Cooper-related subject)

But that's not really my problem is it, Georger?
------------------------------------------------------

'The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is...'
Winston Churchill

Not my problemo either Rumpelstiltskin! Your gold fleece is a
fake! :S

Go back and READ!!!!!!!! what the poster said to you, then
come back and launch a personal attack AT ME!

It's your problem, and the question still stands:

HOW MANY MORE YEARS ARE YOU GOING TO POST THE SAME
SHIT................. that the poster responded to and you didn't
read or answer!

Don't forget Blevins. I can actually read and write! I don't have
to fake it or fake personal abuse like you do!
:D

This morning...MSN.com and other news sources are telling the following story about NamUs and missing/unidentified skeletal remains found in Portland almost 30 years ago.

In May 1986, loggers clear-cutting an isolated section of Portland discovered the skeletal remains of a man who had been dead for at least a half-century. Marvin Clark went missing on Halloween weekend, 1926.

My point being...skeletal remains (along with personal belongings, shoes, etc.)were found intact after 60 years in the Pacific Northwest. There may be hope in finding the remains belonging to "Cooper".

Read more:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/04/case_of_oregon_mystery_bones_f.html#incart_m-rpt-1

In the following article, my Namus liaison, Janet Franson, was quoted in the last few sentences.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/30/investigators-seek-dna-to-close-126-oregon-missing-person-case/

"I don't like the word closure, I kind of think resolution," said Janet Franson, a regional NamUs administrator whose territory includes Oregon.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mystery-oregon-corpse-could-be-oldest-missing-man-marvin-clark-n93241
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

RobertMBlevins

MarkBennett says in part:

I don't know why, either. Your argument has no merit. Was I angry at Marla? Did I refuse to attend the Portland event because of her?

Yes to both. And the reason was simple. You have all these people presenting this suspect, or that suspect. Maybe they are right, maybe not. But Marla was the only one with a planned agenda intended NOT to solve the case, or to add anything to it...but to cash in. I have presented more than enough evidence to prove that.

Making money on Cooper? Me? That's a joke. Between the lost editing jobs (I get paid between $350 (ms spellcheck) and around $2,500 (complete book packaging from raw ms) for my editing work. Instead, I stopped doing that for over a year and tossed nearly $10,000 of my own money into checking out Christiansen. AB was weeks from going broke. We've made back less than that on the book, and that doesn't count the editing losses. And I still give it away free to anyone who emails and asks. There was also the time that the film production company represented by Paradigm's NY office offered us $25,000 for the complete rights to the KC story. I turned them down because they had plans to take serious liberties. (Looking back, I'm not sure if this was smart or not. Maybe I should have just done a Marla and taken the money.)

Only Marla was in it strictly for money. I just wanted to find out if KC was the guy or not. And what she did hurt civilian investigators of the case, even today, even two and a half years later. Hell, I have more respect for Galen Cook than Marla. He may have made up a few things about me and Porteous in anger, but at least he has tried, and he hasn't lied about his investigation just to cash in with a big publisher. I will give him that.

Robert, this is not a personal attack, but I gotta ask - aren't you now going to do exactly what Paradigm was going to do and take serious liberties with Kenny Christiansens story? Also, doesn't that kind of negate the whole "I just wanted to find out if Kenny was the guy" thing?

I certainly respect your right to your opinion that KC was Cooper. But to move forward with a screenplay naming him as Cooper, when he hasn't been proven to be, seems slanderous to me. The guy isn't even considered a suspect.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

***MarkBennett says in part:

Robert, this is not a personal attack, but I gotta ask - aren't you now going to do exactly what Paradigm was going to do and take serious liberties with Kenny Christiansens story? Also, doesn't that kind of negate the whole "I just wanted to find out if Kenny was the guy" thing?

I certainly respect your right to your opinion that KC was Cooper. But to move forward with a screenplay naming him as Cooper, when he hasn't been proven to be, seems slanderous to me. The guy isn't even considered a suspect.

According to the title of your post, did you miss the part about:
"I only thought it would be a good idea for a movie script" ?

Lyle's radio interview with UWash Journalism prof, Simmons?

Or, is RMB Santa Claus?

Robert's first defense was to deny the program ever existed.
Robert's second defense was to call Simmons & Cook LIARS!
Robert's third defense was to call anyone who heard the program
a LIAR!

Therefore: Robert is Santa Claus.

B|

RobertMBlevins

This is what I think, based on what I've seen from you over the past few weeks at Dropzone: You're one of the few who hang out at the Dead Zone (alternate site) who hasn't been banned or sent on vacation by Quade...and you've been assigned the job of Attack Dog to represent that group.

Whatever they are paying you, it isn't enough.

YOU Blevins are very wrong. Georger is not an attack dog for that other place. Georger is just being Georger. He tried to tell you something in the post he referenced, but for some reason certain things just fly over the cuckoo's nest in this case.

LITERALLY!

skyjack71

This is what I think, based on what I've seen from you over the past few weeks at Dropzone: You're one of the few who hang out at the Dead Zone (alternate site) who hasn't been banned or sent on vacation by Quade...and you've been assigned the job of Attack Dog to represent that group.

Whatever they are paying you, it isn't enough.

YOU Blevins are very wrong. Georger is not an attack dog for that other place. Georger is just being Georger. He tried to tell you something in the post he referenced, but for some reason certain things just fly over the cuckoo's nest in this case.

LITERALLY!

Well, let me simply replay Farflung's response to Blevins on the
subject of Lyle's interview with Mike Simmons in 2007, following
Gray's article on KC; and here we still are with daily recitations
of pure fabrication being peddled by RobertMBlevins, the House
Cleaner Guy (Its Time to Call Bob!) and putative editor/part
owner of something called Adventure Books of Seattle run by
somebody named Gayla Prociv who founded the HouseCleaning
business!

Farflung

Sep 17, 2012, 1:29 AM
Post #36279 of 52991 (20779 views)

Re: [RobertMBlevins] Our Long Thread Nightmare Is Over [In
reply to] Can't Post
YOU asked for a ‘station’ and a ‘DJ’ for reasons unknown. You
were supplied both and did as predicted; deflected, minimized
and denied. No shock that the brother of YOUR prime suspect
has said that the whole Kenny tale is fiction and bunk. You have
the energy to prove Cook and Marla wrong but are rendered
cripple regarding Kenny. I would suspect fraud and you know full
well that Kenny is a joke, just like most others know this who
ridicule and laugh at you. You show no concern about the truth
as Lyle said Kenny was NOT Cooper in 2007 (that’s five years
ago). You must apologize to Georger. Georger helped you be
aware so you would not make a total fool out of years of
interviewing LIVING, bat shit crazy people. You should thank
Georger, right after you send him a nice fruit basket or some
jerky like you owe Bruce Smith since you lied to him about the
Co-pilot who you never interviewed because that was another
fantasy which didn’t come true. You never called the Co-pilot
who you lied about out of fear, the same way you fear calling
Mike Simmons in Spokane regarding how Lyle lied about Kenny.

My goodness, so many lies and so many fences to mend that
were dry humped into oblivion. Where will you begin?

Lyle said Kenny isn’t the guy, so should you. You don’t know
Kenny better than Lyle (his LIVING brother) and he says that
Kenny isn’t Cooper and that’s the end of that silly story. It’s time
to bag and tag the sorry ass story of Kenny now. He’s dead you
know. We all agree on that.

You should verify what was broadcast on 920 AM by LIVING
people in 2007. But you won’t. Because of fear and shame you
feel. I’d be embarrassed too, but that’s why I don’t engage in
that behavior, so I don’t have to make up….then cover for more
lies than I can remember. Like hairy arms. Why would that piss
someone off? Oh yeah, because they lied about it and got
caught. Ha ha.
Attachments: Wanted Accuracy.jpg (151 KB)

Never has this area experienced what has been happening here. The devastation if historical.

NO one has ever seen a storm like this one hit the Panhandle of FL and it was NOT a hurricance. The homes destroyed, the history destroyed, the damage is overwhelming. NO hurricance as ever created the devastion this area is now experiencing.

We are standing still. Scenic Hwy is basically in ruins. Those who do NOT know what Scenic Hwy is will not understand this.

Major arteries in Pensacola are GONE. Homes destroyed by the landsides and Scenic Hwy will take yrs to repair. That hwy (2 lanes) is along the bay, but high up with homes built below it along the bay. The state does NOT even KNOW were to start...this will be the most expensive flood in history....because of the major flooding and destruction of our roadways.

The rails run along the BAY below Scenic Hwy - all goods will have to be brought in by truck for YRS. Homes flooded that no one ever expected to flood and no flood insurance.

If you have ever seen a mountain highway slide - multiply that by 1000's. This is sandy soil and clay. Below it was the rails and homes along the Escambia Bay.

Right now NO ONE has a clue where to start & the 2 counties cannot handle the devastion - they do NOT know were to start. This storm will forever change the historic and scenic routes - the rebuilding will take yrs.

Those who had flood damage will make it thru the first few days. Then the realization of the expense and the availability of alternate affordable living quarter will set in.

I am safe and my home is safe. I do not know yet how cut off we are and how high the water is at the base of the bridges. Where I live is only accessible by way of bridges.

My area which is 18 ft above sea level has serious sinkholes in the roadway, but they are NOT considered a necessity - there are major roads & accesses - those are the prioritity of the Roadway Systems in Santa Rosa and Escambia County at this time.

Currently I will not even attempt to go to the convenience store - NO one had an over abundant of supplies stocked. This is beyond the expectations of everyone. This was a historical flood.

Everything will have to be TRUCKED in - the major delivery of building supplies is by rail to this area.

The emergency shelters are over flowing & will be in more demand as many have NO FUNDS to fix their homes or repair their cars if they are even salvagable. This area is going to need assistance from the FEDS and others for some time to come.

NO ONE predicted there would be this much water and that fast.

The sky last night. Imagine a fantastic FIRE works display on a foggy night that completely encompasses the entire sky and not just focal points. I have been thru many hurricances, but last night was the most frightening night weather wise I have ever experience. I am 74 yrs old.

It was one pop and then multiple pops. I only lost power one time that I am aware of.
During a lull around 2:30 A.M. this morning I finally went to sleep only to be awakened later when it all started over AGAIN! I feared a tornado since I am at one the highest points in this area...I heard them, but did NOT get hit. I do NOT know if any of them touched down yet!

SCENIC HIGHWAY is just gone in places.
I will not see a restoration in my life time. I do NOT know yet if there were HOMES below the areas where all of this happened. The Escambia Bay is peppered with homes below the Highway.

Going back to the TV! BYE!

P.S.
Blevins PLEASE back down & stop bashing Georger.

We ALL know Marla was only after a story and money, but you are WORSE than she ever was. YOU just go on & on & all you do is dig yourself a deeper hole....to fall into.

Georger tried to tell you something in one of his posts in the LAST 24 hr, but it went RIGHT over your head!

You can talk till you are BLUE in the face and for that matter into eternity, but Blevins will NEVER see himself - even if and when the truths are ever told.

The only difference in my suspect is that he did tell me he was Dan Cooper and his background was questionable. Yet, you have NOT seen or heard me running out to write a book or do a movie. I did protect my rights and that is all.

Granted I have had the offers, but I was seeking the truth and the facts & that was important to me. My integrity is important to me. The yrs I have devoted to seeking the truth have NOT been easy.

I dropped a bomb on someone! xxxx will have to put up or shut up! NO one gets away with calling me a tramp and other obscene words. One can disargee with someone else's point of view without commiting slander. Inappropriate - regardless of who he thinks he is or calls himself.

skyjack71

You can talk till you are BLUE in the face and for that matter into eternity, but Blevins will NEVER see himself - even if and when the truths are ever told.

The only difference in my suspect is that he did tell me he was Dan Cooper and his background was questionable. Yet, you have NOT seen or heard me running out to write a book or do a movie. I did protect my rights and that is all.

Granted I have had the offers, but I was seeking the truth and the facts & that was important to me. My integrity is important to me. The yrs I have devoted to seeking the truth have NOT been easy.

I dropped a bomb on someone! xxxx will have to put up or shut up! NO one gets away with calling me a tramp and other obscene words. One can disargee with someone else's point of view without commiting slander. Inappropriate - regardless of who he thinks he is or calls himself.

Jo, I will say it again as I have said before, as Sluggo tried to tell
you:

If you had INDEPENDENT PROOF that Duane said, "I am Dan
Cooper" on his deathbed, your road would have been smoother.

If you can still produce INDEPENDENT evidence of Duane having
said this clearly, a nurse, a witness, anything! .... then people
would support you. There is no doubt about that.

377 and Sluggo and others have been at you for years to include
this independent evidence _ I also! _ so the offer still stands.
Produce the independent evidence you claim, and support will
follow.

Have not had tv on all day so don't know about your storm.
Good luck and be safe whatever it is.

24+ inches of rain in the FL Panhandle in 26 hours. 36 deaths so far.

Jo, we are all glad you were not injured or worse.

We are so spoiled in the SF CA Bay Area. I was 12 years old before I saw my first lightning bolt and there was only one that entire evening. We've had very few major weather events and nothing that compares with what the Gulf can dish out. No ice, no snow, no tornados, no hurricanes. Just eternal youth, sunny beaches and drop zones galore with cheap lift tickets. I keep waiting for someone to pinch me and wake me up from this paradise dream.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”

- Daniel Patrick Moynihan

georger

Jo, I will say it again as I have said before, as Sluggo tried to tell
you:

If you had INDEPENDENT PROOF that Duane said, "I am Dan
Cooper" on his deathbed, your road would have been smoother.

If you can still produce INDEPENDENT evidence of Duane having
said this clearly, a nurse, a witness, anything! .... then people
would support you. There is no doubt about that.

377 and Sluggo and others have been at you for years to include
this independent evidence _ I also! _ so the offer still stands.
Produce the independent evidence you claim, and support will
follow.

Have not had tv on all day so don't know about your storm.
Good luck and be safe whatever it is.

Unfortunately I was the only one in the room. Remember that Duane asked me if there was anyone in the room because he could NOT see the door because of L shape of the room and the narrow passage way to the door past the bathroom.

I assured him NO one was there and thought he wanted a smoke - as they allowed him to smoke if I held the cigarette.

Therefore, there was NO witness, but I will swear to this under any circumstances anyone wants - that what I have stated above is the Truth and nothing but the truth.

The nurses would not enter the room until he SHOUTED out "Oh, F--- Let It Die With ME" so loud they heard him at the nurses station and came in then rushed out to get a sedative.

All of the next day thru the morphine as his friend came to say Good-Bye he was rambling and they asked me what he was talking about. I just told them I had NO clue.

I would have NO clue until 1 yr and 2 months after he died when a man I had casually dated asked me if I ever thought he could be D.B.Cooper. I did NOT know D.B.Cooper had given the name Dan Cooper when the crime was committed until 2 wks later when I read a book about Cooper. That same night I was on the phone to the FBI and over and over. Surely they made tapes of the conversation.

You are RIGHT I can't prove it, but after I found out the name given by Cooper then it all came together. ALL of the things Duane had talked about over the yrs and the places he took me and the stories he told l me.

There is NO one to blame but myself because I didn't find what-ever it was in the VAN I was supposed to find. It was found later by the man who bought the VAN....Unless he relents I will never know what he removed from that wallet.

When he called me about "your husbands wallet" I told him I had Duane's wallet. The man proceeded to tell l me it had my husbands Identification in it. Then several days later when he delivered the wallet I asked him what was in it.

The man replied to me "I wouldn't know I didn't look inside". He lied!

Then when I spoke to him a yrs or so ago (whenever - I posted about it in the thread) The man HUNG up on me when I asked him if he was aware the randsom was in 20's. He stated he DIDN"T KNOW THAT and promptly HUNG UP!

It was even more ODD that when he was going to sell the van he asked me if I wanted to buy it back. I couldn't afford to do that and if the FBI didn't find anything when they talked to him then whatever was in the VAN was already gone.

So when Duane died his proof went Poof with him, but SO HELP ME GOD I HAVE NOT MADE ANYTHING UP. I HAVE EXPLORED ALL I CAN AND DONE ALL I HUMANLY COULD DO.

I will never forgive the FBI for NOT revealing the Jefferson intake photo of 1966. What was the purpose of that? If that Jefferson intake had been made public in 1996 - this could have been over with many yrs ago. As it is, it has consumed 18 yrs of my life trying to prove the roots of Weber in WA.

What they needed was right there in WA, but it was ignored. Well, I kept digging and I found more - NONE of it will put Weber on that plane.

He confessed, I saw the ticket and a stub for what-ever the stub meant. The FBI scared the hell out of the woman he was married to at the time. The FBI left her in a corner - if she told them what she knew then she would be facing prison herself because she loved him enough to keep her mouth shut....so she destroyed the evidence in a fire.

She had something to send me 2 months before she died - She BEGGED ME FOR MY ADDRESS, but I never allowed her to have my phone number after I remarried nor my address. When I called to check on her - she had died 2 hours before. It was Veterans day in 2004.

I have directed the FBI to records - but they ignored the records - things they missed in WA. One person was very good at removing the foot prints.

Can I prove it?...Well, I am NOT one know to tell lies. Would anyone of you spend 18 yrs chasing a lie? Think about that one. 18 yrs of my life chasing this, because I know what he told me and I have continued the search for any fragments of the past I could.

That Jefferson picture was a KEY. The KEY the FBI or someone did NOT want me to have. That Jefferson PIC was how someone in WA would have remembered him. The family history is also a KEY. Another KEY the FBI ignored.

SO I had to put all of it before someone I thought I would never trust again. GOD~

EVickiW

This morning...MSN.com and other news sources are telling the following story about NamUs and missing/unidentified skeletal remains found in Portland almost 30 years ago.

In May 1986, loggers clear-cutting an isolated section of Portland discovered the skeletal remains of a man who had been dead for at least a half-century. Marvin Clark went missing on Halloween weekend, 1926.

My point being...skeletal remains (along with personal belongings, shoes, etc.)were found intact after 60 years in the Pacific Northwest. There may be hope in finding the remains belonging to "Cooper".

Read more:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/04/case_of_oregon_mystery_bones_f.html#incart_m-rpt-1

In the following article, my Namus liaison, Janet Franson, was quoted in the last few sentences.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/30/investigators-seek-dna-to-close-126-oregon-missing-person-case/

"I don't like the word closure, I kind of think resolution," said Janet Franson, a regional NamUs administrator whose territory includes Oregon.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mystery-oregon-corpse-could-be-oldest-missing-man-marvin-clark-n93241

I think DB Cooper will be found round a campfire at a DZ. Only a skydiver would do this stunt, purely for the hell of it and not spend any of the money.

If the money renters circulation I might believe different but this is my new thought based in nothing. Just a thrill seek.
Propblast