47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert, are the witnesses who say that Kenny quit wearing the toupee after the hijacking the same witnesses who claim he was absent for Thanksgiving 1971?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

RobertMBlevins says:

The former NWA employee called ME. I did not seek this person out. They had read Blast and wanted to know more. So I gave it to them. When I mentioned there would be a slideshow on KC in August, this person checked their calendar and said they would be flying out to attend. Yes, this person is considering endorsing KC as the most likely candidate, but...they want to know exactly what I have to support that allegation. It was my idea to consult with this person when they show up about serving as a tech consultant on some points of the upcoming screenplay on Kenny's life. That was my idea.

I say:
This persons endorsement of KC is meaningless. Get an endorsement from the FBI and then you may have something.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

RobertMBlevins

I should teach some of you a hard lesson and make those six hundred filthy comments on those two Cooper articles a public download at AB. I really should. And many of the posts have your DZ usernames attached. Perhaps I should add in to those two PDF's the real names and personal references associated with those usernames.

Why don't you publish those names? You paint all of us here with that same brush if you keep repeating it. You say you choose to put up rather than shut up. Now is your chance to put up.

When the comments appeared on the pair of articles, I copied them all over and made two PDF's out of them. They are VERY bad. Many of them were signed with the same usernames used here at DZ. I don't see the purpose to making those PDF's available, and to do so would make me as low as the people who posted them originally. Oh, sure...I thought about doing it just to teach those folks a lesson...but in the end I just couldn't do it.

Now I have Mark Bennett back there. He's pissed because I won't give out the name of the NWA person who is showing up to the theater in August. But once you get burned like that, and you know lowlifes who hang out in Cooperland enjoy character assassination behind your back...you learn a lesson. Why does anyone here even care who is coming? At least I brought some attention to the case, which is something that hasn't happened lately. If you're that interested, why don't you just come out to Auburn when the time comes.

Most of you can be trusted. Some can't. That is a hard fact, folks. So...I'm not willing to just toss out every detail about what I do anymore. Some of these information requests come to me from people who actively campaigned to block my access from a public website. Now they want ME to just pony up any old information they think they have coming. Not a chance. If I wanted the public to know all the details at this early stage, I would put it on the AB website. It won't appear there until about ten days before the event. I've already told people all that they need to know for now. I'll bullet-list the highlights and then I suggest we move on to something else:

1) A former employee of NWA who has some influence with the other former employees called me on the phone. We spoke for about an hour.

2) They had read the book and requested more info on Kenny.

3) I provided the requested info.

4) At the end of all that, this person told me they wanted to meet me in person and see the KC slideshow at the theater in August. This person was excited about coming, and said so.

5) Other people associated with NWA may also appear because this person is going to notify them.

6) Tina M and I will be doing the presentation and we're expanded it from thirty minutes to a full hour, due to the additional slides being shown. We didn't think we could cover everything in just a half hour.

7) I'm not releasing any names publicly because I know from experience that certain folks who hang out here on this thread would try to sabotage things with crazy emails, posts on other sites, and possibly even phone calls. And I won't allow that to happen. Is this MY fault? NO. I was forced into that policy by others.

See you at the theater if you are coming. Otherwise, move on please.

So let me get this straight - you and Tina M for Mucklow
are going to do a presentation TOGETHER at the Auburn theatre
in August ... presumably discussing/presenting KC as DB Cooper.

IS THAT CORRECTOMUNDO?

Hmmm. In your previous posts on Tina Mucklow you have
described her as witless, having lost her mind and useless... is
that not also correct? What changed your mind?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

Her last name ISN'T Mucklow. She just happens to have the same first name and last initial as the famous stewardess. Purely coincidence.

She's a writer from the Seattle area. About thirty years of age. When she gives me permission to release her last name, I will do so. I told her early-on when she was working on the storyboards for the script that to reveal her identity right away would bring out the flak in Cooperland.

You know...like the junk you just posted? ;)

Well that should get the ButtHurt Brigade yapping for a few months...

I think a couple of them need to run to the store and stock up on tissues.. stat.

RobertMBlevins

Her last name ISN'T Mucklow. She just happens to have the same first name and last initial as the famous stewardess. Purely coincidence. (EDIT: But then you knew that already. I've mentioned it several times.)

She's a writer from the Seattle area. About thirty years of age. When she gives me permission to release her last name, I will do so. I told her early-on when she was working on the storyboards for the script that to reveal her identity right away would bring out the flak in Cooperland.

And by the way...I never said Tina Mucklow was crazy, or witless. I said she was no longer a good witness and one of the reasons is because she told Tosaw she no longer remembered much from the night of the hijacking.

You want to see the person who says those kinds of things about a perfectly nice woman like Mucklow? See Bruce Smith. Between his accosting Mucklow at her own front door, and supporting his friend Galen Cook's idea to post new pictures of Mucklow all over the internet...taken secretly without her permission...and Smith's trashing of Mucklow's extended family when he didn't get what he wanted...well, you can see where this is going.

You got the wrong guy here. You should be talking to Cook and Smith.

This is the dedication used in the Blast book. You must have missed it:

'To stewardesses Florence Schaffner and Tina Mucklow, whose lives were changed forever by the hijacking of N467US.

To these brave ladies a special wish from the authors:
We hope you are doing well…wherever you are.'

Well then you have fucked up bigtime, sir. Your post already
went out to the media! Your post did say you were soliciting
media coverage! You did compose and posted your
announcement!

Quote RMB: 6) Tina M and I will be doing the presentation and we're expanded it from thirty minutes to a full hour, due to the additional slides being shown. We didn't think we could cover everything in just a half hour.

Guess you will be busy doing corrections - editing. You do
advertise yourself as an EDITOR!

Unreal! B|:D:D

The filthy posts thing is like a straw man fallacy. Blevins brings it up because he can't just admit that he was wrong. Along with the hating kids and crazy people and the veiled accusations in his response.

He further does the straw man by then turning the whole deal around to being about MarkB dying to know this person's name and being pissed off when he wouldn't tell it - when it is clear to everyone with a brain that was not the point of Mark's post at all. It all gets rather tiresome.

Here's what RobertMBlevins just does not seem to get when he responded to my post.....

I didn't ask for the person's name or to be present at some future unveiling of same.
I did not say anything or inquire about his work, his personal life, his books, his obsession with his own philanthropy, his obsession with filthy posts, or any plans that he may or may not have for the future. I posted nothing that should have spawned the response that he gave.

RobertMBlevins is like the kid that is not sorry he did wrong but real damn sorry he got caught -- and then blames the cops cause they were profiling people driving drunk the wrong way on a one-way street. And we all know that profiling is wrong. Classic straw-man argument.

Quite simply it's just more noise. I don't have a pet suspect and I would have no problem if it turned out to be ol whatshisname. When RobertMBlevins has solved the case, I'll be the first to congratulate him. But he hasn't -- and short of finding a body with a fistful of twenties clutched in its bony fingers, he isn't going to. The anecdotes are just never going to be enough. He should trust me on this.

As to RobertMBlevin's response…….

He inferred that a spokesperson for the entity formerly known as NWA was going to come out and say that KC was the guy.

Would anyone believe me if I said NWA (as it exists today) may take the position soon that Kenny could be the hijacker? And that certain folks might offer tech assistance on the screenplay about Kenny Christiansen's life?

Or maybe I'm just lying about the whole thing. It could be that. You never know.

On the other hand, bringing in the airline itself when you are accusing a former employee of being Cooper is going to have one of two results.

Either you will make a complete ass of yourself, or you might discover the truth.

You know what? I'll take my chances.

I did not edit or alter, or misconstrue the post - other than underlining the relevant portions to try and help Mr. Blevins see what folks reading his posts see.
Shortly thereafter, RobertMBlevins tried to backpedal the post.

So….I quoted the entire post to point out that Blevins did say what he said he didn't say…. Obviously I was not responding to later posts where he tried to backpedal. From that came his response....go figure.

I won't even go into the later Tina M. references in his post about his presentation - Yeah-- I know it is a coincidence and he is talking about someone else, but using it in the context that she is going to be at the function with Blevins -- without explaining to the unsuspecting that it is a different Tina M -- is, frankly, pushing the honesty in advertising bar - but hey, whatever - he can play his little games.

Quite simply, no matter how he tries to skew it.. at least for me, it's about the case, not about RobertMBlevins.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Amazon

***Her last name ISN'T Mucklow. She just happens to have the same first name and last initial as the famous stewardess. Purely coincidence.

I think a couple of them need to run to the store and stock up on tissues.. stat.

It's timely too! 9 pack Cottonelle MEGA ROLLS are currently on
sale nation-wide.

:D

RobertMBlevins

You left out the part where I've mentioned several times previously that 'Tina M' does not refer to Mucklow.

So what exactly do you want from me? You don't want to know the name of the person. That's fine. Then what are you arguing about? I saw where you quoted me and yes, it's true. But I also said I am expected to present something solid on Kenny, whatever we have. That's why I requested more time at the theater and started running up files for additional slides. If these NWA folks really think Kenny might be the guy, it isn't happening because I waved a magic wand and said he was. They want to see everything and I don't blame them.

It wasn't like I sought them out, you know. They called me on the phone last week out of the blue. After all the senseless flak that happened after I said something about it, I guess I should just stop making any annoucements at all. I think that is the best policy. And you are right. It isn't about me. It's about the case.

As far as my co-writer, only diehard Cooper fans would infer that reference. And they would know better anyway. The majority of people these days know little about the hijacking except for the name Cooper and that they haven't found him. I'll admit I thought it was funny - and coincidental - that she had a similar name. ;)

A good time will be had by all.

Experts will examine shrunken heads to know which are real and
which are merely painted Cottonelle Mega Rolls! Cannibals know!

You are extremely entertaining. :D:D

RobertMBlevins

You left out the part where I've mentioned several times previously that 'Tina M' does not refer to Mucklow.

I think people should lighten up. You can show up for the event, or you can watch it on video afterward at YouTube. I will be posting the entire presentation there by mid-August. Then you can do the slam and jam on it all you wish.

We do SHOW UP!
:S:S:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Amazon

***Her last name ISN'T Mucklow. She just happens to have the same first name and last initial as the famous stewardess. Purely coincidence.

Maybe so.... I'll check my supply..:)
I realize that Robert posted quite a while ago that "Tina M" is the name of his new assistant, but I still think that posting something like "Tina M and I will be doing the presentation" in advertising his Cooper related function -- without pointing out that it is not the "real" Tina M - is being a little disingenuous.

But that's just me.....

I also realize that some folks go too far to the negative with Blevins posts...they attack whatever he says with asinine comments - I don't even read them anymore ---
Then there are others on here just give Blevins carte blanche to make whatever claims he wants and pin Jo to the ground when she does the same. And they also don't call him on his own flame throwers. So what's up with that?

Maybe there is a middle ground where someone can challenge posts about the case without being labeled as a nut, a hater, a filthy poster, and non-charitable. You think?

Oh well....I've got no bones to pick with anyone...:)It's a beautiful Saturday and I'm on my front porch watching the dogs. I think I'll get off this computer and go play with them :)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

RobertMBlevins

So what exactly do you want from me? You don't want to know the name of the person. That's fine. Then what are you arguing about? I saw where you quoted me and yes, it's true. But I also said I am expected to present something solid on Kenny, whatever we have. That's why I requested more time at the theater and started running up files for additional slides. If these NWA folks really think Kenny might be the guy, it isn't happening because I waved a magic wand and said he was. They want to see everything and I don't blame them.

It wasn't like I sought them out, you know. They called me on the phone last week out of the blue. After all the senseless flak that happened after I said something about it, I guess I should just stop making any annoucements at all. I think that is the best policy. And you are right. It isn't about me. It's about the case.

As far as my co-writer, only diehard Cooper fans would infer that reference. And they would know better anyway. The majority of people these days know little about the hijacking except for the name Cooper and that they haven't found him. I'll admit I thought it was funny - and coincidental - that she had a similar name to the famous stew. ;) She thinks it's funny, too.

I think people should lighten up. You can show up for the event, or you can watch it on video afterward at YouTube. I will be posting the entire presentation there by mid-August. Then you can do the slam and jam on it all you wish.

Tell you what. I'll post up a picture below. One of the women in the picture is my co-writer for the script. That's all I can do for now. :)

Robert...never mind...if you don't get what the posts were about I don't have the energy to school you.

You made a post where you inferred a greater connection than there actually was - you got called on it - you tried to change the subject instead of just owning up to it. It just goes to credibility, for pete's sake.

It's not about your presentation, you, your life, your assistant, your books, or a festival. Have fun, live a long life, be successful and more power to you. It's just not about you...

It's about your claims and the credibility and veracity of same.
That's it. That's all.

And no....as to TIna M.... no...I didn't leave out that part....I clearly said that I realized that you are talking about another person who coincidentally shares the name Tina M. Once again you mis-characterized my post.

Pay attention to your quote about the truth.

And as the song says ...that's all she wrote. Carry on....

Robert, are the witnesses who say that Kenny never wore his toupee after the hijacking the same witnesses who say he missed Thanksgiving 1971?

RobertMBlevins

'You made a post where you inferred a connection where there was none - you got called on it - you tried to change the subject instead of just owning up to it. It just goes to credibility, for pete's sake...'

Oh, there was a connection all right. But since I couldn't tell you the name of the NWA person, it's easy to dismiss it. I probably should not have said anything at all.

Look...once I am able to announce who the person is, you'll understand everything. I just can't do it right now. If you don't believe there are hateful folks out there in Cooperland who would actually try to sabotage anything I'm trying to do for their own hateful ends...then you haven't been paying attention. Unfortunately, this kind of thing is rather common in Cooperland. That is not my fault, but the fault of the two-faced people who do those things. For crying out loud...some of them post here on a regular basis. Now I don't feel like I can be completely open with people anymore on this thread.

Think about it. Don't you think I would love to say who the NWA person is, and how they relate to the airline? Or who my co-writer is and direct you to her Facebook or something? I would love nothing better. But I can't.

***'Trust is a hard thing to come by these days...'

Kurt Russell - The Thing

I erred when I said none and I edited my post to say that you inferred a GREATER connection than there actually was. Because you inferred an official connection.

It's okay. Robert... you still don't get it. I understand. Class dismissed.

RobertMBlevins

The connection is about as official as it gets, concerning NWA. The actual airline no longer exists, of course. I have given this person permission to use excerpts from the KC report, images, and the book. All of which they have now.

From what I hear, it is no longer my choice, since this person intends to use that information to reach the organization that now represents ex-NWA employees. That's why I said this person told me there may be others showing up in August.

Now my main worry is to expand the slideshow and make sure they have seats if they are going to come out all that way. They want to see everything on Kenny. Fine. We (co-writer and myself) will do the best we can. That's all anyone should expect.

An ex-employee of an airline does not speak for the airline or represent the official view of the airline unless they had an official capacity with the airline (as in an executive, decision making capacity) - such as it was. Do you really not get this or are you just being deliberately obtuse?

As Mark Bennett pointed out, a pilot or other employee that worked for the airline doesn't count. And Robert....you keep changing your story. Another credibility red flag.

Read/watch the co-pilots address to NW Historical Society. He brought up KC in his presentation so it's not like former NW employees are not aware that some are trying to make one of their own the hijacker.

Any reply to Blevins is JUST a waste of time. Just got thru reading all of this.

Yes, Belvins is USING THE name Tina M to attract & miss lead the public to draw attention to a function.

There should be a law against this type of misrepresentation. Misdirection is a from of fraudulant advertisement.

Using Tina M is a deliberate misleading promotion to the media - & when it is NOT the real Tina M a lot of people will be very disappointed. Might even cause some to become a little more than disappointed & per Blevins there have been problems in the Past regarding this function.

Blevins is alway promoting himself & this makes one wonder if he actually has the functional role he proclaims in this event. His persona is self centered & frankly from my past experience NOT a person who is put in charge of functions, but one used perform the more medial aspects of an event.

Frankly I am starting to feel Sorry for this man. His life is so misdirected. Some will say the same about me - throwing my life away chasing a truth.

The only reason I pursue my chase - is because of the things known about Weber & things he personally stated to me & the fact that his past seems very obscure.

Even the FBI has acknowledged his past is questionable! The FBI publically stated his prints & dna do not match what the FBI thought might belong to Cooper.

Unless the FBI has information they have NOT shared about Weber he does remain a suspect! MY own knowledge of the things I personally held in my hands & his verbal confess were ALL I had in the beginning.

There is much more now - things the FBI did NOT have the time to devote efforts to, but none of the accumulated information will put Weber ON that Plane. If this information was available in a condense form I personally think the FBI would have to take a LONG & SERIOUS look at the judgements passed down over the yrs.

The actions of the FBI are questionable when it comes to Weber & those words came from OTHERS not Jo.

Whatever Will Be Will Be - JO is very tired of the battle! Tired of individuals like Blevins & others who twist the truths to fit a subject & in some cases to just confused & redirect.

Name the ones who since 1996 who have profited off of the name Dan Cooper or D.B. Cooper. JO WEBER is NOT one of those.

What I have spent would buy me the new car I need. What my mission has cost me health wise I cannot put a price tag on.

Every night when I do finally crawl into the bed or fall asleep on the couch - I think "Maybe Tomorrow - someone will really hear me".
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

The longer Blevins rants about his book & his repeated "facts" the more he reminds me of a famous puppet and fantasy character.

ONE created to teach children how lies damage what others think of them.

Pinochio!

The Pinochio's of today - in the media, on TV, in news article, on the internet, on the radio and in public office have created a world that is corrupt and where the truth NO longer MEANS anything.

This is the world I will not regret leaving when the time comes, but GOD help those we leave behind! There is NO integrity left in politics, law enforcement shootings when there is NO need....where are their shields?
They should NEVER fire until the perpetrator has fired the first bullet...in a domestic situation in a home. They are there to first protect and negotiate.

God help the future generations! Our own government condones and perpetrates things we as individual would be sent to prison for and those they release for robbery with a fire-arm or breaking and entering end up right back in the system in 6 months.

It is NOT just American - it is all over. Other countries with strong by laws and consequences will be the survivors.

RobertMBlevins

******The connection is about as official as it gets, concerning NWA. The actual airline no longer exists, of course. I have given this person permission to use excerpts from the KC report, images, and the book. All of which they have now.

From what I hear, it is no longer my choice, since this person intends to use that information to reach the organization that now represents ex-NWA employees. That's why I said this person told me there may be others showing up in August.

Now my main worry is to expand the slideshow and make sure they have seats if they are going to come out all that way. They want to see everything on Kenny. Fine. We (co-writer and myself) will do the best we can. That's all anyone should expect.

An ex-employee of an airline does not speak for the airline or represent the official view of the airline unless they had an official capacity with the airline (as in an executive, decision making capacity) - such as it was. Do you really not get this or are you just being deliberately obtuse?

As Mark Bennett pointed out, a pilot or other employee that worked for the airline doesn't count. And Robert....you keep changing your story. Another credibility red flag.

Read/watch the co-pilots address to NW Historical Society. He brought up KC in his presentation so it's not like former NW employees are not aware that some are trying to make one of their own the hijacker.

A few people who view and post here regularly (I mean the ones I actually trust) already have all the details. And if you haven't figured out who the person is already, then I don't know what to say. If you look at what I actually provided, it should have been easy to figure out. I said it wasn't a member of the Flight 305 crew, or anyone who investigated the case originally, but that this person represents much of what NWA is now. Correct?

Now think about this real hard. WHO meets that criteria? Who might already have my phone number and feel familiar enough to call me, even though we've never met...someone who certainly saw me on the Decoded show...someone strongly associated with the airline, or what is left of the airline...which is memories and a group of very nice people...;) (I'm not sure why you keep bringing up NWA as an 'airline'. It no longer exists. Other things associated with NWA still exist, but the airline does not.) The person has to do with the 'other things'.

*It's coming to you now*

See you in August, anyone who decides to show. If not, you can catch the results on YouTube.

EDIT: I just received another email from the NWA person. I have told them what is going on here, issued another Cooperland Miranda Warning, and then asked if they minded if I gave their name, etc. When they get back to me on this, I will have an update. Not that some of you deserve this courtesy, of course...:S But I don't suppose you'll stop whining about it until I do. You should know also that any poison-penning will be a complete waste of time. They have been well-informed on what Cooperland is capable of doing, and sometimes it isn't a pretty thing. They are prepared for this eventuality. (*laughs*) I had to apologize for even having to give the warnings, but they understood why. Hell, three-quarters of the posts around this village are nothing more than people slamming each other. Cooper is a sideshow, not the main subject by any means, and that's too bad because it should be the other way around. Jealousy and hatred run rampant.

Blevins...all of the negativity that you espouse as coming from other people has been evident in every response that you have made to me. If I took you seriously I might be offended by all of the veiled accusations, but I just consider the source.

Once again, I did not need the clues because that is not what I was getting at. I was talking about credibility and veracity. Truth in advertising if you will. Go back to the drawing board. You failed.

As for NWA - you are the one that originally brought up NWA as an airline (such as it is I believe was your reference). Do I really need to quote your post AGAIN???.
I used the term NWA as a literary device - allusion or amplification - google both, then take your pick.

But as per usual, you ignore the true context of the post and proceed to straw man with your accusatory (lol...poison-penning, are you for real?) and misleading characterizations of the post-- Assuming as usual that you will wear everyone out and have the last word.

RobertMBlevins

Minnesota State Historical Society now has the following NWA records available to the public: (and a lot more)

PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT RECORDS

Hijacking files:
Flight 714, July 1, 1968: To Cuba. 2 folders.
Flight 334, January 22, 1970: To Cuba.
Flight 305, November 24, 1971: D. B. Cooper.
Hijacker Cooper parachuted out of the airplane near Ariel, Wash.
Flight 734, December 24, 1971: Minneapolis-Chicago flight.
Flight 22, May 8, 1977: Tokyo-Honolulu flight.
Flight 608, July 11, 1980: Seattle.

Any of you Cooper Sleuths who don't mind dropping a few bucks onto your credit/debit card can obtain copies of those files. This information is certainly more relevant than who will be sitting in the audience at some slideshow about Kenny Christiansen.

You're right about that. And nice suggestion, but we're way ahead of you, Robert.
Something much better. Boots on the ground as it were.... Right Vick?

I just have a feeling that they are going to be ....wait for it...I know I've got it here somewhere.......yep you guessed it.....public relations files!!

Translation....newspaper articles or press releases.
I hope I'm wrong.

RobertMBlevins

Now think about this real hard. WHO meets that criteria? Who might already have my phone number and feel familiar enough to call me, even though we've never met...someone who certainly saw me on the Decoded show...someone strongly associated with the airline, or what is left of the airline...which is memories and a group of very nice people...;)

Hmmmmm.....and this person is flying in from Minnesota? And, not on the 305 crew? The only Minnesota people I can think of are:

1) Lyle Christianson
2) Bob Knoss
3) Vicki Wilson

Is it Vicki?

;)

RobertMBlevins

Smokin99 says in part:

'Blevins...all of the negativity that you espouse as coming from other people has been evident in every response that you have made to me. If I took you seriously I might be offended by all of the veiled accusations, but I just consider the source.

Once again, I did not need the clues because that is not what I was getting at. I was talking about credibility and veracity. Truth in advertising if you will. Go back to the drawing board. You failed.

As for NWA - you are the one that originally brought up NWA as an airline (such as it is I believe was your reference). Do I really need to quote your post AGAIN???.
I used the term NWA as a literary device - allusion or amplification - google both, then take your pick.

But as per usual, you ignore the true context of the post and proceed to straw man with your accusatory (lol...poison-penning, are you for real?) and misleading characterizations of the post-- Assuming as usual that you will wear everyone out and have the last word...'

Straw man? Accusatory? Excuse me for living. You were not the one who had to print up an absolutely filthy-ass document full of filthy-ass comments signed with the same names as users here on this thread! Are you kidding me or what? Wake UP! Cooper nuts exist, and there is definitely hatred and jealousy in Cooperland. I had to print all that crap up on paper and mail it to Wordpress' co-founder in San Francisco. You don't have a clue what you're talking about. This isn't some pie-in-the-sky straw man stuff. This is reality. And Matt Mullenberg didn't think it was funny, either. The other guy...a Christian CNN writer who happened to do what he thought was a harmless Cooper article...was forced to delete the whole article to get rid of the comments. That REALLY pissed me off, because I think writers shouldn't be kicked around like that for no other reason than hatred and jealousy among Cooper researchers. I took DB Cooper off my Google News list after that. I didn't want to see any more of those articles or have to deal with them.

So now I no longer trust some of you. Accept that and move on. I did not create this situation. You did. (Not YOU personally, Smokin. I mean others, and they know who they are.)

To satisfy the whiners, I will no longer refer to my co-writer by anything but 'co-writer' and the person coming to see the slideshow as 'guy coming to the slideshow who wants to meet me'. ;)

blevins.... google straw man fallacy. That is what you do with your responses. When a person can't or won't debate something on its merits they counter punch with something that has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand but serves to obscure the original issue. And when I say accusations, yes - When you add all this crap to your responses, about filthy files, trust, stalking, nuts, children haters, book haters, yada, yada, it certainly appears that you are making veiled accusations towards people who challenge your posts on the merits.
Frankly, trust goes two ways.

As for the filthy posts. You did not have to print anything. You could have told the guy that someone was playing around with the comments on his web site impersonating people on this site with internet trash and let him delete them.

You are absolutely the only person on Planet Earth who is obsessed with your filthy pdf files - and the only one that keeps bringing them up. But for you, they would have been in the internet dung heap of history long ago. Why you felt the need to download and save them, and keep bringing them up is beyond the scope of this internet forum. I don't know, perhaps a room with a couch. ;) Treat internet trash with the disdain that it deserves and ignore it. And if you don't trust anyone then don't let em in your sandbox. Other than that....As you posted not too long ago....lighten up. You bring a whole lot of crap on yourself. Just saying.

And hey, referring to your co-writer and visitor as who they are is just as good as trying to present them as someone they aren't. Maybe better, come to think of it.
Truth, justice and the American way and all that jazz. Sounds like a good plan to me.

lol...just saw your edits....we should quit editing after a while and create a new post.
But trust me ...I don't feel threatened by anything that you have to say on the subject of KC. I just don't believe you've presented enough to make your case, and I don't think he was they type of guy that would do what Cooper did. Maybe someday you will prove me wrong...but until then.....just not seeing it. lol....and I doubt water boarding Geestman is gonna change that outcome.

RobertMBlevins

Smokin99 says in part:

'As for the filthy posts. You did not have to print anything. You could have told the guy that someone was playing around with the comments on his web site impersonating people on this site with internet trash and let him delete them.

You are absolutely the only person on Planet Earth who is obsessed with your filthy pdf files - and the only one that keeps bringing them up. But for you, they would have been in the internet dung heap of history long ago. Why you felt the need to download and save them, and keep bringing them up is beyond the scope of this internet forum...'

I had to print them up and send them to Mullenberg. (co-founder of Wordpress) The reason was two-fold. First, I brought up the subject at DZ long ago and warned users here that their names were possibly being cloned and really bad comments being made under their names there. No one bothered to check, and no one protested that their names were being used. Also...some folks around here kept linking to the article in DZ posts. So it was obvious they wanted attention to the comments. So I spoke to Regina Winkles, the author. She said, 'I will delete them'. A month later she hadn't and the number had grown to more than 400 comments. So I sent off the material to Mullenberg and he took care of it. I never made the material public and I never will. At least three of the people making those posts were matched up with their current DZ identities. The others I don't know. But two of them present themselves as legit investigators of the case here at DZ right now, which only proves that some people present one face publicly, and another where they play Joe Lowlife. And even then, I never named them or called them out personally. Matt Mullenberg was so pissed off about the whole thing that he told Regina that she could either delete the really bad ones or he would delete all her articles and her account to boot. It was a lot of trouble for everybody, not some 'straw man' crud. The CNN writer? I just felt sorry for him. He didn't deserve that.

As far as I'm concerned, the situation is resolved.

No because you still don't understand the straw man "crud". To bring up all of that bullshit in response to a post about something completely different because you can't or won't debate the issue on its merits is known a straw man argument.

Example of a straw man argument:

Question to Blevins: Do you have documentation that proves A gave a loan to B?

Response from Blevins: I interviewed B 10 times and she always said the same thing. The only reason you people don't believe A did everything that I say he did is because you just don't like me and anything to do with Kenny threatens you, and besides you people can't be trusted and I tell everyone I come in contact, especially the high sheriff at Auburn days that you are all a bunch of Cooper nuts and I have the filthy pdf files to prove it - filthy files that no one even cared enough to go check out except for all those people that did. That proves there are Cooper nuts. So see if doesn't matter what I say about A and B cause you are all a bunch of scary, evil cooper nuts.

Face it.....We've heard the filthy posts review for a million years. If it's resolved then quit bringing it up everytime you respond to a challenging post. Sheesh.

I've got a great sense of humor. I just didn't open your picture. The last time I did I got a bunch of evil spam malware. Must of been from a cooper nut. :D:D:D

smokin99

***Smokin99 says in part:

I've got a great sense of humor. I just didn't open your picture. The last time I did I got a bunch of evil spam malware. Must of been from a cooper nut. :D:D:D

If true then this is a matter for Quade.

I know others have had concerns about the same thing in the
past.

I would suppose Sir Blev's hands are clean, or he would claim
any malware came from some other source ? Perhaps from
Quade himself? Or someone at DZ in a position to infect posts?

Have you any proof malware came with a Blevins' posted photo
or doc?

RobertMBlevins

Malware? From a picture I posted? Are you kidding me, or what? I don't write code and everything coming in or going out on these office computers is scanned by the proper software. Let's try to stay with reality please, shall we? :)
Smokin99: You keep speaking about issues. Do you have one? Is there a question in there somewhere? I have tried to answer questions occasionally. What the heck is it you want to know exactly?

And what is this BS:

'I know others have had concerns about the same thing in the past...'

On a more serious note. The next time you bring up my name and malware in the same sentence you'd better be ready to provide at least a shred of evidence or I will file a complaint with Quade about your statements. And I rarely go to him about anything here. For the record: I have never spammed anyone or loaded malware into images. I'm a writer, not a computer programmer or software engineer. I can barely play Super Nintendo.

EDIT: I had to correct this post. At first I thought it was Georger saying that malware stuff.

'The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is...'
Winston Churchill

Earth to Blevins!

Smokin posted, if you bothered to read which you obviously didn;t.

quote: I've got a great sense of humor. I just didn't open your
picture. The last time I did I got a bunch of evil spam malware.
Must of been from a cooper nut.

why are you here at all!? why do you exist?

Smoking99
If you don't chill out you are going to have a heart attack. Blevins sooner or later gets everyone riled up, because that is what he does....

Blevins is a little spoiled boy inside of an adult body. My impression is he had a spoiled and rotten childhood probably without a father image. Perhaps a child of proverty who lived in a world of fantasty and why he turned to writing. It was his only outlet. I expect his mother was very domineering out of necessity - playing both the mother and father role.

He is a grown man now and time to learn to live in the real world - a world he does not control. He manuevers this thread just the way he has lived is life -but, NOW he is caught in this world of Cooper and a place that needs answers. As I child he always got his way and manuever his mother with his tantrums and his stories. He probably lied himself out of everything he ever did.

Now he is an adult caught up in Cooper world and he is pulling his child like antics and manuvers in a world of adults who know much more than he does. Rather than face the truths about the story he created to fulfill his fantasy...he will face a humilitation that will probably institutionalize him. He has become more obcessed and irrational in the last 2 yrs. I have watched it progress and now it is a real problem.

He now actually believes all of the fantasy he created is real and factual.

He has to supposedly work to provide for himself, but he expends so much time and energy on his "story" and is so deeply rooted in his "story" that he self destructs...frankly I believe he will crash and burn...if the real Cooper is ever revealed. He is banking on that not happening in his life time.

Not one person in his story will come forward and vouch for him. He tells their story for them and you can bet they have NO concept of what goes on in this thread.

Blevins knows that when it comes to going public one of those individuals will come forward to dismiss him and proclaim the things he said are lies. If his subjects had knowledge of this thread - do you not think they would have come here to defend him if what he says is true.

The truth is they know nothing of this thread. They thought the story was a dead issue that would fade away. They know since they signed certain papers that it would create a finacial hardship to disclaim his story & would cause them hardship & stress they do not need in their lives.

Everyone of them are older than I am.

He will go the extremes to keep himself front & center and he does NOT really care about any proof anyone could offer to disclaim his story.

He has even gone so far as to proclaim things regarding the FBI's acceptance of his story & is banking on support for his story because the FBI would love for the Cooper story to end.

One thing about Jo Weber is that she was actually involved in an intimate way with her subject & has not sought other than fleetingly of profiting from what she has told. All she wanted was vindication and the truth and to fill in the missing holes in the life of a man who confessed to be Dan Cooper. She found a sordid convoluted past that seemed to be unreal & packed with impossibilities.

Jo Weber has NO reason or motive to lie or progabagate her story other than to seek the truth and to vindicate herself for the things she believes to be true. Like Blevins I have had to fill in a lot of the blank spots.

The only place Jo comes to discuss the issues is this thread - but, I have come to realize that the truths will never be known, but to have knowledge that someone like Blevins created his character with lies and deception makes it a hard pill to swallow...I can accept defeat because I lived with this man and I thought I knew him and I found more to support Weber was who he claimed, but not enough to prove it.

Enough said - I am just too old and too tired to fight Blevins or to pursue the chase any longer. Frankly I hope someone goes to his shindig and stands up and unexpectantly announces the REAL Cooper has been identified and denounce Blevins publically for his exploitations of eldery individuals and proclaim the falsehoods he has introduced and publicized...it is people like Blevins who interfer with REAL investigations.

The power of the written word to create falsehoods has superceded the truths. This is true of our government & the real history changed to accommodate the fantasies or what the government wants the population to believe...not just about Cooper, but in just about every realm of history.

Good Night!

P.S. Blevins politely step off the podium because if not you may have garbage thrown at you & be thrown into the the stage pit...that might hurt! You might even be trampled in the onslaughter of the truths.

Take a trip to Spokane, Bellingham, Snohomish, Maryville, Nooksack, Linden and Whatcom! What you might find might surprise you. Maybe the footprints of the past lie within the archived records of the land and an old gold mind.

Go on over into Canada while you are at it...a place called Surry, Burnaby & Langley.