47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Maybe you'll understand why I asked you for Bernie Geestman's address ever since I saw the decoded show read the book and the report and everything else I have become interested in getting Bernie put in jail so I needed his address to track him down his address was withheld so that's why I asked you and your reply hurt my feelings and I am again I sorry asked your his address it will never happen again I'm sorry if I meant to cause trouble for you

Sheridan is the oldest person to have ever made a skydive in China, seriously.

Chairman Mao probably has fake pictures of closing last on a 500 way formation skydive, but Sheridan is the real deal.

Brave guy Pete is. The picture of the Chinese rig shows that it lacked Capewells (canopy releases). I wouldnt jump it, but Pete did. My fear isnt just based on the lack of canopy releases. I could handle that if I had to. I simply wouldn't want to bet my life on anything sewn in China.

He is one gutsy jumper, innovative too. Jumped with homemade bat wings. Got him kicked out of the USPA. Many died trying that stunt as documented in the book Birdmen.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9o_Valentin

I'd sure like to talk with Pete but he has labeled me CIA FBI and will not communicate. Maybe someone else will have better luck. He has a soft spot for pretty women. All it took was a visit from a hot FBI agent and he was volunteering DNA and whatever else she might desire.

As 'interesting' as Petey is, for a number of reasons, I just don't
see him as a fit in the Cooper profile. And apparently the FBI
didn't either, on genetic grounds alone. I don't think the FBI
would have hesitated to take Pete into custody if they (and the
US Atty Gen's office) thought he was the guy. Pete's
cooperation seems to reinforce the notion that when push came
to shove he took this seriously, and as far as he is concerned its
over with and he doesn't intend to revisit it, with anyone. Not
that he thinks he's in jeopardy, or you are FBI etc., but he's an
old man who is not going to revisit old ground with so little time
left and better things to do in his final days ....

So I wouldn't take it personally.

This is all just my opinion of course.

Jo are you 100 percent sure it was Sheridan Peterson you spoke with back then? His biographical info says he was in China when you thought you were talking to him in CA. What did he say to you that identified him as Sheridan Peterson? Did he talk about his left wing politics, Viet Nam, smoke jumping or his horrendous abused childhood?

Mark I have not felt like going back to the files to find the information - I will pull another yr of the planners - and go to the spirals I kept and to the phone bills...

I spoke to Sheridan when he had the Issaquah group - I forget the name of that group. It was after he and I talked that he was no longer there - but that is when he went to CA. If my memory serves me right there was another man - one of the 2 who told Sheridan about the guy they took up at Issaquah...I spoke to him briefly either on the phone or by email...I do not remember the name. I know there will be notation and of course the phone records.

I have NOT given you a time and date yet.

I may have proposed an approximation of the period I spoke to Sheridan - but I was definitely talking to Sheridan while he was in Wa & after he went to CA.

These are the kinds of comments when people try to discredit me that upset me.
Provide me the time and remind me to keep looking for that PROOF of the contacts. I am undergoing some very serious medical testing right now & there will be one more surgery.

My life revolves around Drs, tests & Cooper & trying to keep my house up.
There is just so much energy I have to devote to looking into those old file. They are VERY heavy & packed up and put out of the way - why I try to use my memory and the logs...as they are more accessible.

I did speak to SHERIDAN & the things we discussed are to the best of my memory. It may have been AFTER I bought my computer in 2000, but I did NOT know in the beginning how to use forums or to keep files. I kept much of my information on a word processor with a floppy disk. That became obsolete & my computer also crashed in 2002 & I had NOT learned how to save files. I kept paper notes and printed things.

NOT going to try to pull another all nighter with one of the planners...I forget to sleep and eat when I get into this deeply. Right now I need to use my energy to improve my body so it will survive another assault & this one will be a biggie. They do NOT know at his time if I am even a candidate for the surgery. BUT I need to use my energy to prepare for it - JUST encase!

I swear to you & to this thread & before the ALMIGHT God that I did indeed speak with Sheridan Peterson at least 2 times before coming to this thread & spoke to him after he moved to CA. He talked about his daughter during one of our last conversation....if the man is still alive - I really want to meet him face to face.

At the time I last spoke to him I could tell he was not well and chaulked it up to Chemo brain. The Chemo does affect some in their thought processes, but this usually clears up later. I did NOT note this with my last husband, but did with a relative - his might be more likely attributed to the fact he continued to drink liquor during Chemo & radiation.
His cancer ended up going to his brain.

I had a picture of Sheridan on the old computer that crashed - he was a handsome devil in that pic. It appeared to be a profession photo and it was taken at Issaquah. IT is no longer on the computer in any searches I done. He may have sent the pic to me.

As you know I still do NOT have the search capabilities you guys have as I have dial up - . I have to watch my budget very closely.

Unlike others when I have surgery - I have to hire tranportion & because of my distance from the hospitals and the surgical sites - that is NOT cheap. I have had to decline some much needed testing because I do not have the extra money lying around to pay someone to drive me over, stay with me & drive me home. Many test they will NOT do without someone being there. A taxi to the testing is $100 each way.

Unbelieveable the Hospital want some one in the waiting room when certain procedures are done - a paid person has NO say if anything goes wrong. Seems as thought the HOSP are misguided about some laws.

As long as I am not driving - I do NOT understand what their reasoning is that someone HAS to stay with me during the procedures.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I keep reading Mitchell's descrption of Cooper, especially:

Bill Mitchell: “…for the record, I mean you know. I mean look…he had
a…you know, a turkey gobble. It wasn’t a double chin, but he had a loose skin under there.

Of all the suspects, Vicki's dad has the best match for this feature described by Mitchell.

Duane also had that little skin under his chin...a turkey gobble.

skyjack71

***I keep reading Mitchell's descrption of Cooper, especially:

Bill Mitchell: “…for the record, I mean you know. I mean look…he had
a…you know, a turkey gobble. It wasn’t a double chin, but he had a loose skin under there.

Of all the suspects, Vicki's dad has the best match for this feature described by Mitchell.

Duane also had that little skin under his chin...a turkey gobble.

He had turkey legs to .... discussed before with photos.

Keep in mind that Geestman does not owe you, or anyone in this forum, anything. That includes the truth. There are lots of liars in the world, but only one Dan Cooper. Being a liar does not make him Coopers accomplice. I don't always agree with Jo, but when she says that KC is the weakest of all the suspects, I absolutely agree. Weber, Uncle LD, Peterson...they at least got the attention and were looked at by the FBI. But they don't even bat an eye at ol Kenny. That is pretty telling. Very telling actually.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

RobertMBlevins

I think this will eventually happen, i.e. they will have to come forward and answer both the KC question, and the Amboy chute.

My suspicion is that this will happen sometime after August 9th.

Are you suggesting you have new information that will blow this case wide open?

Blevins is a traffic misdirector working in behalf of the guys who perpetrated the Cooper Hoax, the Political Caper by the FAA, assisted by the FBI and pilots worldwide to change regulations for improved pilot and passenger safety. It is all clearly available to anyone who care to read the facts.

Rataczak and McCoy created the original plot in 1968 and it was put on hold to let the system work. The system did not work and the International actions to approve the safety measures were about to be capsized by OUR Congress. Nixon ordered the hijacking to proceed per plan and used that and McCoy's hijacking as an excuse to use an Executive order to force into play what the Congress did not have the balls to do. These guys are really heroes but technically, it just another "Tricky Dicky" dirty trick that was illegal. But he was not a crook!! So our guys are not crooks either.

Stop pointing fingers and admit the truth. It comes right from the mouths of the guys that did it. Blevins is a blow-hard with intentionally bad information. It is a disgrace to the honorable men that did a dirty trick on the now well protected public that would not like to have been inconvenienced. And THAT's the troof.

Another Dan Cooper identification. Rataczak and I asked "Dan Cooper" what his real name was and he replied, "Duane with no w and no y, just plain Duane." And what's your last name? Answer, "Weber." That is three witnesses that can identify Duane as Dan. In addition, there is McCoy who brought Duane into the project as John Collins, renamed Dan Cooper and presented with Cooper papers. After the hijacking his Weber paperwork was provided back to him. Mac is still kicking under another identity, but there is a fourth witness. There are plenty more. The FBI guys, who play ignorant, or silent, etc.

RobertMBlevins

"Would anyone believe me if I said NWA (as it exists today)may take the position soon that Kenny could be the hijacker? And that certain folks might offer tech assistance on the screenplay about Kenny Christiansen's life?

Or maybe I'm just lying about the whole thing. It could be that. You never know. Smile

On the other hand, bringing in the airline itself when you are accusing a former employee of being Cooper is going to have one of two results.

Either you will make a complete ass of yourself, or you might discover the truth.

You know what? I'll take my chances.

lol....Your post to Mark Bennett ...Blah, Blah, blah as you like to say.... was long, and a nice try, but sorry - I'm calling bullshit. You definitely inferred that the airline (as it exists today) has contacted you. And if you were Jo, other folks on here would be calling you on this.

Obfuscation
Obfuscation (or beclouding) is the hiding of intended meaning in communication, making communication confusing, willfully ambiguous, and harder to interpret. . The word comes from Latin obfuscatio, from obfuscāre (“to darken”), from ob (“over”) + fuscāre (“to make dark”), from fuscus (“dark”) and is closely related (first cousin once removed) to lying.

......Or maybe I'm just lying about the whole thing. It could be that. You never know.
Lol...I do get a kick out of this forum....it never ends....B|:D
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Danielle1010

If I'm gonna mail him a letter or call I'm gonna need his address and phone number

I do NOT for one moment believe you are a teenager with a learning disablilty. Who ever you are - you are fed postings to make on the thread.

I have a Granddaughter who supposedly has the same problems. YET, you claim to understand the scope of all of this & seemly aware of when Blevins is taking the heat.

If you are REAL, I apologize up front, but so far Blevins has DONE some really sneaky things. If you are NOT really who you say you are - then Blevins has sank to a NEW LOW!

You can digest the context of Cooper & the suspects, but fixate on only one element.

NOT how it works! Your fixation is Geestman, a manuever Blevins would make to disperse and distract. There are KEYS to your postings and you jump in when the train is going down hill and needs to brake.

Blevins has used a lot of PLOYS to promote his story - this is a NEW low for him. If U are real - I apologize, but the pattern does NOT fit. If the writer is using a system with out an IP address - almost impossible to track.

smokin99

Your post to Mark Bennett ...Blah, Blah, blah as you like to say.... was long, and a nice try, but sorry - I'm calling bullshit. You definitely inferred that the airline (as it exists today) has contacted you. And if you were Jo, other folks on here would be calling you on this.

Obfuscation
Obfuscation (or beclouding) is the hiding of intended meaning in communication, making communication confusing, willfully ambiguous, and harder to interpret. . The word comes from Latin obfuscatio, from obfuscāre (“to darken”), from ob (“over”) + fuscāre (“to make dark”), from fuscus (“dark”) and is closely related (first cousin once removed) to lying.

Well, Smoking99 read the post I made right after yours - regarding the supposed person who fixates on Geestmans location.

Blevins has stepped over the line - promoting himself... I hope I am not wrong about the young man who is supposedly asking questions...but I have been watching the keys and the fixation is misplaced....totally out of the realm of possibilities if the individual is indeed a young man with a learning disability.

The purpose of this ID is simply because of how Blevins portrays himself (the man who promotes books for children). What Blevins is doing is to distract and yet to direct the public regarding his compassion for children.

This is all part of his persona.

Frankly I hope I am wrong, but my gut tells me I am not. This is yet another form of promotion for Blevins. He can also as I understand it, use this same ploy to see what is going on at that other "place".

I spoke to Sheridan when he had the Issaquah group - I forget the name of that group. It was after he and I talked that he was no longer there - but that is when he went to CA. If my memory serves me right there was another man - one of the 2 who told Sheridan about the guy they took up at Issaquah...I spoke to him briefly either on the phone or by email...I do not remember the name. I know there will be notation and of course the phone records.

I was definitely talking to Sheridan while he was in Wa & after he went to CA.

I swear to you & to this thread & before the ALMIGHT God that I did indeed speak with Sheridan Peterson at least 2 times before coming to this thread & spoke to him after he moved to CA. He talked about his daughter during one of our last conversation....if the man is still alive - I really want to meet him face to face.

I edited out all of the personal information so those who are interested will understand I have spoke to Sheridan on several occasions and that I do NOT confuse Sheridan with Richard.

Sheridan was the Bubblerator

Richard was a smoke jumper
who headed up Intermountain Communication from 1962 until 1972 when it was ended at the request of Richard himself.

Duane knew Richard and supposedly had knowledge of Sheridan. Sheridan was mentioned on the trip in 1979. He also told me about Sheridan's involvement in civil rights at a later date.

What any of this means is way over my pea brain.

skyjack71

***If I'm gonna mail him a letter or call I'm gonna need his address and phone number

I do NOT for one moment believe you are a teenager with a learning disablilty. Who ever you are - you are fed postings to make on the thread.

I have a Granddaughter who supposedly has the same problems. YET, you claim to understand the scope of all of this & seemly aware of when Blevins is taking the heat.

If you are REAL, I apologize up front, but so far Blevins has DONE some really sneaky things. If you are NOT really who you say you are - then Blevins has sank to a NEW LOW!

You can digest the context of Cooper & the suspects, but fixate on only one element.

NOT how it works! Your fixation is Geestman, a manuever Blevins would make to disperse and distract. There are KEYS to your postings and you jump in when the train is going down hill and needs to brake.

Blevins has used a lot of PLOYS to promote his story - this is a NEW low for him. If U are real - I apologize, but the pattern does NOT fit. If the writer is using a system with out an IP address - almost impossible to track.

I'm a little teapot
Short and stouts
Here is my handle
Here is my spout
When I get all steamed up
I just shout
Tip me over and pour me out

I'm a very special pot
It's true
Here's an example of what I can do
I can turn my handle into a spout

I'm a little teapot
Short and stouts
Here is my handle
Here is my spout
When I get all steamed up
I just shout

I'm a very special pot
It's true
Here's an example of what I can do
I can turn my handle into a spout

RobertMBlevins

"Would anyone believe me if I said NWA (as it exists today)may take the position soon that Kenny could be the hijacker? And that certain folks might offer tech assistance on the screenplay about Kenny Christiansen's life?

Or maybe I'm just lying about the whole thing. It could be that. You never know. Smile

On the other hand, bringing in the airline itself when you are accusing a former employee of being Cooper is going to have one of two results.

Either you will make a complete ass of yourself, or you might discover the truth.

lol....Your post to Mark Bennett ...Blah, Blah, blah as you like to say.... was long, and a nice try, but sorry - I'm calling bullshit. You definitely inferred that the airline (as it exists today) has contacted you. And if you were Jo, other folks on here would be calling you on this.

Obfuscation

......Or maybe I'm just lying about the whole thing. It could be that. You never know.

You are baiting. And you forgot to quote over my reason for not giving out the NWA person's name. Since the airline is no longer in existence, the airline itself cannot have a position, correct? I said it is possible this person could have some influence on what remains of NWA, due to who they are. It's hard to explain. The airline itself did not contact me, of course. Just one person.

I see now I shouldn't have said anything at all. Most normal folks would have said, 'Gee, Robert...that's nice that someone associated with NWA decided to come out and attend your little nothing slideshow all the way from Minneapolis...'

But no. All I get (as usual) is to come here and read a bunch of crap about how I am sooo bad for showing free movies and trying to raise up a few books for homeless kids in family shelters, or for hospitals, or I hang around DZ to somehow promote a book that I offer up free anyway to anyone who asks.

And on top of that, there are certain people here...that if I revealed who this person is, would become so hateful, so vindictive, that they would email or call this person to say I'm nothing but a nut or the Devil Incarnate. I know this has happened because sometimes the people who were contacted forward this crap back to me. Nice.

I should teach some of you a hard lesson and make those six hundred filthy comments on those two Cooper articles a public download at AB. I really should. And many of the posts have your DZ usernames attached. Perhaps I should add in to those two PDF's the real names and personal references associated with those usernames. No worries. I'm not like you and wouldn't go that far, although I have started to answer BS internet posts that way as a way of making people think twice before they go the gutter route.

I owe none of you a damn thing. And if I did, you gave up any rights to courtesy a long time ago.

The former NWA employee called ME. I did not seek this person out. They had read Blast and wanted to know more. So I gave it to them. When I mentioned there would be a slideshow on KC in August, this person checked their calendar and said they would be flying out to attend. Yes, this person is considering endorsing KC as the most likely candidate, but...they want to know exactly what I have to support that allegation. It was my idea to consult with this person when they show up about serving as a tech consultant on some points of the upcoming screenplay on Kenny's life. That was my idea.

Some of you just don't seem to 'get' it. My email box gets popped every day with messages from regular people and interested folks who have either read the book, or downloaded the KC report. They have questions. I answer those questions. But the difference between them and some of you is that they use the traditional methods to contact me. They don't just call me out anonymously on public forums. So...I give them the courtesy they deserve. That's the way I operate. I'm kind of old-fashioned that way.

You just don't have a clue. When you do a publishing company, everyone contacts you. Everyone mails you stuff. Everyone wants to be the next Great American Author and they think you might be able to help them. And then comes the Cooper and KC stuff as well. It is my job to handle this, and I do it as best I can. You want to know this or that? Contact me like a human being and forget the idea I somehow owe you something. Because I don't.

I will let you know the identity of the NWA-associated person when I am good and ready and not a second before. I will even give you the moment this will happen: When it's too late for poison-penner BS backstabbing folks to do anything about it.

"How do you like me now..." :)

To Skyjack71: Stop picking on Dan1010. I already checked him out on Facebook and elsewhere and he's emailed me occasionally. He's an autistic kid who uses his mother's name 'Danielle' and he's harmless. He doesn't like liars. Neither do I. And Bernie Geestman, if nothing else, is certainly a liar. He wanted me to provide Geestman's address and/or phone but I can't do it. I could get into trouble for releasing peoples' contact info publicly. If people want that, they have to recruit either a member of law enforcement or a legit member of the media to serve as the go-between for them, and then I will be happy to provide.

And thus, an angel of the Lord came unto him saying:

"Your offspring will be known among the nations, and your
descendants among the people. All who see them will
acknowledge them, and know they came by the hand of the Lord
and none other, that they are an offspring the LORD has blessed
and has put into a high place to rule over all the nations…

For it is not full yet. Unto the place from whence the rivers
come, thither they shall return again. And the winds shall blow
in their circuit returning what was once greatness to its rightful
place of honor and power. Lo I say unto you, it has been lacking
so many years languishing in the prisons of people hearts and
evil deeds..

And I gave my heart to know the wisdom of his ways, and to
know the madness and folly of the corrupt. And he came out in
all of my tests well judged. Then I said in mine heart, Go to him
now, oh Angel, and I will prove those with mirth are of no merit.

Therefore, enjoy in the fullness which has come unto thee. The
heavens shall pour forth kindness and reward ever lasting, and
the vindication shall be yours; though were faithful while I have
striven for you among those who were corrupt, and the glory
and honor is mine – forever -

- saithe the Lord.

:D

Tried to send you a PM, but not allowed to do so. I will just ask it here!

Does anyone think that someone connected to N.W. Airlines would entertain backing Blevins? Basically that is exactly what Blevins stated.

NO one in their right mind would or could look at the facts Blevins has stated about his subject -and believe KC was Cooper or entertain the idea he was.

Casual Reader or other with no knowledge of the case - might buy into it.

Of course media sources have a way of driving untruths - I do NOT even like to read the newspapers anymore.

Since there are ONLY 2 individuals connected to the Cooper case living in Minnesota - it has to be none other than the co-pilot or BK.

Of course there are the guys who contacted me and LD's neice that make all kinds of claims. The ones in my case were NOT even true investigators. Just 2 jokers pretending to be investigators and who would not reveal their presence to the FBI. The stories they came up with!
Now think there was actually only one pretending to be 2 individuals.

Played all kinds of GAMES - yet, Marla took the bait & they(he) thought they(he) could do the same to me - didn't work! I called the FBI & forwarded their info to the FBI. I did play a cat & mouse game with the person or persons for awhile...but chasing mice gets pretty boring and time consuming.

I am not going to requote your lengthy post of more obfuscation. Robert, you do not have to explain what you posted because I quoted exactly what you posted. You then proceed to equate me with Atilla the Hun, bring out your filthy post rant. and say I'm baiting. Bullshit- I'm calling you on your claims - Just like others call out Jo when she claims to have talked with Whoever. No more no less.
Frankly I couldn't care less about who called you or what you do for a living or how many books you gather - so stop trying to make my posts to you personal. I'm just keeping the playing field level. you've made a lot of claims that I and others have shown by documentation to be obfuscation. This is one more. No one asks you to post here so stop yer whining. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

RobertMBlevins

Obfuscation

You are baiting. And you forgot to quote over my reason for not giving out the NWA person's name. Since the airline is no longer in existence, the airline itself cannot have a position, correct? I said it is possible this person could have some influence on what remains of NWA, due to who they are. It's hard to explain. The airline itself did not contact me, of course. Just one person.

I see now I shouldn't have said anything at all. Most normal folks would have said, 'Gee, Robert...that's nice that someone associated with NWA decided to come out and attend your little nothing slideshow all the way from Minneapolis...'

But no. All I get (as usual) is to come here and read a bunch of crap about how I am sooo bad for showing free movies and trying to raise up a few books for homeless kids in family shelters, or for hospitals, or I hang around DZ to somehow promote a book that I offer up free anyway to anyone who asks.

And on top of that, there are certain people here...that if I revealed who this person is, would become so hateful, so vindictive, that they would email or call this person to say I'm nothing but a nut or the Devil Incarnate. I know this has happened because sometimes the people who were contacted forward this crap back to me. Nice.

I should teach some of you a hard lesson and make those six hundred filthy comments on those two Cooper articles a public download at AB. I really should. And many of the posts have your DZ usernames attached. Perhaps I should add in to those two PDF's the real names and personal references associated with those usernames. No worries. I'm not like you and wouldn't go that far, although I have started to answer BS internet posts that way as a way of making people think twice before they go the gutter route.

I owe none of you a damn thing. And if I did, you gave up any rights to courtesy a long time ago.

The former NWA employee called ME. I did not seek this person out. They had read Blast and wanted to know more. So I gave it to them. When I mentioned there would be a slideshow on KC in August, this person checked their calendar and said they would be flying out to attend. Yes, this person is considering endorsing KC as the most likely candidate, but...they want to know exactly what I have to support that allegation. It was my idea to consult with this person when they show up about serving as a tech consultant on some points of the upcoming screenplay on Kenny's life. That was my idea.

Some of you just don't seem to 'get' it. My email box gets popped every day with messages from regular people and interested folks who have either read the book, or downloaded the KC report. They have questions. I answer those questions. But the difference between them and some of you is that they use the traditional methods to contact me. They don't just call me out anonymously on public forums. So...I give them the courtesy they deserve. That's the way I operate. I'm kind of old-fashioned that way.

You just don't have a clue. When you do a publishing company, everyone contacts you. Everyone mails you stuff. Everyone wants to be the next Great American Author and they think you might be able to help them. And then comes the Cooper and KC stuff as well. It is my job to handle this, and I do it as best I can. You want to know this or that? Contact me like a human being and forget the idea I somehow owe you something. Because I don't.

I will let you know the identity of the NWA-associated person when I am good and ready and not a second before. I will even give you the moment this will happen: When it's too late for poison-penner BS backstabbing folks to do anything about it.

"How do you like me now..." :)

To Skyjack71: Stop picking on Dan1010. I already checked him out on Facebook and elsewhere and he's emailed me occasionally. He's an autistic kid who uses his mother's name 'Danielle' and he's harmless. He doesn't like liars. Neither do I. And Bernie Geestman, if nothing else, is certainly a liar. He wanted me to provide Geestman's address and/or phone but I can't do it. I could get into trouble for releasing peoples' contact info publicly. If people want that, they have to recruit either a member of law enforcement or a legit member of the media to serve as the go-between for them, and then I will be happy to provide.

And thus, an angel of the Lord came unto him saying:

"Your offspring will be known among the nations, and your
descendants among the people. All who see them will
acknowledge them, and know they came by the hand of the Lord
and none other, that they are an offspring the LORD has blessed
and has put into a high place to rule over all the nations…

For it is not full yet. Unto the place from whence the rivers
come, thither they shall return again. And the winds shall blow
in their circuit returning what was once greatness to its rightful
place of honor and power. Lo I say unto you, it has been lacking
so many years languishing the prisons of people hearts and evil
deeds..

And I gave my heart to know the wisdom of his ways, and to
know the madness and folly of the corrupt. And he came out in
all of my tests well judged. Then I said in mine heart, Go to him
now, oh Angel, and I will prove those with mirth are of no merit.

Therefore, enjoy in the fullness which has come unto thee. The
heavens shall pour forth kindness and reward ever lasting, and
the vindication for I have striven for among those who were
corrupt, and the glory and honor is mine – forever -

- saithe the Lord.

:D

I prefer this one:

From Luke, Chapter 12 Verse 2:

'Nothing is covered up that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known...'

You can prefer all you want! You don't make the rules!

RobertMBlevins

You would be surprised.

I've requested a full hour at the theater for Tina M and I to make our presentation. I added another fifteen slides courtesy of our good friends at Gamma Tech and I will be inviting Puget Sound area media to attend. Now we hear that other former NWA employees may fly out to see what we have. I will do my best.

Sometimes you have to put up or shut up.

I choose to put up.

It may not be the glamor you are broadcasting!

Could be you've stirred up a hornet's nest and these folks are
coming out to confront you - so get your little evidence ready,
Bob. Maybe get their photos a give them to the police the way
you have other people ... just in case there's a riot and you
have to skip town to surface at the next minstrel show ?

Did you think that NWA people would sit still without commenting
forever ... and just let you paint them all with your brush?
You've charged NWA and the FBI with "incompetence" in the
matter of looking at NWA employees. Now'z the time to put up
or shut up. Experience with you shows it won't matter any way.

You sure are entertaining!

Get ready to rumbull! Will you change your name to Mohamed or
Abdul after this fight?
;)

RobertMBlevins

I should teach some of you a hard lesson and make those six hundred filthy comments on those two Cooper articles a public download at AB. I really should. And many of the posts have your DZ usernames attached. Perhaps I should add in to those two PDF's the real names and personal references associated with those usernames.

Why don't you publish those names? You paint all of us here with that same brush if you keep repeating it. You say you choose to put up rather than shut up. Now is your chance to put up.