47 47
quade

DB Cooper

The Navy NB 6 and the very similar NB 8 rigs have an unusual chest strap arrangement that is puzzling to a newbie. Instead of a lateral strap there are two harness webbing V shaped pieces that fasten together at their apexes mid chest. The first time I saw an NB 6 I had a hard time figuring out how to put it on and get the chest strap fastened. It's not intuitive.

I took a stock packed NB 8 to the Portland Symposium. I challenged a non jumper from the audience to don the rig. He couldnt do it, too hard to figure out the chest strap arrangement. I asked him to find the packing card. Despite a careful inspection of the rig he could not find it. It is VERY well concealed.

We can argue about the packing card rumor but it seems undisputed that Cooper was able to put on the Navy NB rig without instructions or problems. To me that says he knew something about parachute rigs.

My experiment was not well designed and there was no control, but still, it made the anecdotal point that NB 6 and NB 8 rigs are not easy to put on and fasten without some prior experience or training.

But do we know it was properly fastened? What if Cooper exited, pulled and fell out of the rig? A lone body and an unopened sage green rig might be very hard to find if they went into deep thick brush.

Mistakes can happen when dealing with harnesses and rigs, look at this one:

http://fireaviation.com/2014/01/26/cause-of-hoist-fatality-similar-to-earlier-rappel-death/

That's one helluva good point! I assume Hayden's rigs were of
this type, ie the one's given Cooper?

Both Hancock and Tina said Cooper put the chute on 'easily',
just did it, as if he had done it before. There is no mistake about
their testimony.

My personal bias is somebody would have to be crazy to do this
hijacking stunt without prior experience, but that's just me.
Some think Cooper was a novice (hippie) and crazy.

He definitely called forward after 8:05 and asked the plane be
"slowed" and "stabilized", using those words. Andy and BR
confirmed that even though it isn't in the transcripts.

Crazy is as crazy does ?

I often wonder if Ckret knew more than he revealed about why Cooper may have been a cargo kicker? Thats a pretty specific guess.

Loadmasters and kickers know chutes and they know about slowing down for drops. They also know way more about canopy "squidding" than freefall jumpers do. I was very surprised to see the Thailand 727 jumpers' canopies "squid" and provide a slow deployment. I expected brutal fast high G openings.

How many people outside of aviation even know that flap deflection is measured in degrees? Cooper knew and he knew the right configuration to assure a decent exit speed: gear down and flaps 15 degrees.

So Cooper knew how to put on an NB 6 or NB 8 with ease. He knew how to specify a proper 727 gear and flap configuration at assure a reasonably slow jump run.

Doesnt sound like a whuffo to me.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I often wonder if Ckret knew more than he revealed about why Cooper may have been a cargo kicker? Thats a pretty specific guess.

Loadmasters and kickers know chutes and they know about slowing down for drops. They also know way more about canopy "squidding" than freefall jumpers do. I was very surprised to see the Thailand 727 jumpers' canopies "squid" and provide a slow deployment. I expected brutal fast high G openings.

How many people outside of aviation even know that flap deflection is measured in degrees? Cooper knew and he knew the right configuration to assure a decent exit speed: gear down and flaps 15 degrees.

So Cooper knew how to put on an NB 6 or NB 8 with ease. He knew how to specify a proper 727 gear and flap configuration at assure a reasonably slow jump run.

Doesnt sound like a whuffo to me.

Of course he did (Ckret) (laughing) ....

and his last call to the front nails that he had some sensitivity to
speed and stability, to maximize his chances jumping which I
assumes means "opening the chute out of a jet". Aamazon could
chime in on that.

BUT... are you convinced Hayden's chute(s) and DB's chute used
are one-and-the-same? Same basic configuration? Yes or no?

AND, if Ckret is committed to load-master why is he still clinging
to novice? That I don't get...

G asked

BUT... are you convinced Hayden's chute(s) and DB's chute used are one-and-the-same? Same basic configuration? Yes or no?

Yes or no? From a lawyer? On the one hand maybe, on the other hand it depends...

OK, I'll put on my engineer hat. YES.

I believe Cooper jumped with an NB rig. Ripcord handle location is subject to dispute but it's still a basic NB 6 or NB 8 rig with a high speed military canopy either a 28 foot C 9 or a Navy 26 foot conical. Definitely the right rig for the jump in my opinion.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Anyway I am very glad his health is improving. Too bad I cant have a dialog with him. I'd love to hear his opinion about Norjack and Cooper. I'd also like to know why he thinks the FBI even bothered asking a blue eyed man for a DNA sample to rule him out as Cooper? Think about it, that is quite odd. His eye color alone should have ruled him out but the FBI apparently didnt agree.

===========================
Do NOT have an emotion con for WHEW! GIVE ME A BREAK!

Well, 377 the answer is obvious as
to why Sheridan provided his DNA. Have any of you even considered this:

:|SHERIDAN OFFERED TO PROVIDE DNA - "HE WANTED TO HALT ALL THE RUMORS THIS THREAD CONJURED UP". HE was not well and he did NOT need the hassle.

:(Remember the DNA testing was not too long after he made a brief appearance in this thread.

[:/]At that time he was dealing with some major things going on in his life and NOT just the cancer...it was personal!

If any of you recall - Sheridan & Jo did converse on the phone! BEFORE this thread existed and AFTER I came to the DZ.

This thread was causing him stress he did NOT need. He later relocated but not entirely because of Cooper Snoops! The man was a writer, but he is and was a very private person.

Sheridan has BETTER things to do with his life besides deal with the like of Cooper Snoops.

After I first spoke to Himmelsbach in 1996 and mentioned the vehicle found at the airport after the crime - he put me in touch with Sheridan. Mr H felt Sheridan was the best person to answer my questions about this.

Two guys at Issaquah worked with a group of men with a company out of the S.E. in regards to a contest the Company sponsored. (At that time Sheridan could NOT remember if it was the winner or the looser who had to jump out of plane).

The two guys thought Cooper was one the guys they took up. Sheridan turned all of the records over to the FBI regarding this event. Even Sheridan did NOT know the out come! The event happened before the 1971 SkyJack! Was in the late 60's 1968 or 1969...if my memory serves me right without going to my notes.

Now take that and shove it where it will do you guys the most good. I have told this many times - but, NO one EVER listens...on this thread - at least NOT to JO.

I have proof of those first 2 phone calls in my bills from my early research - this all happened before I ever went public!

Sheridan and I would reconnect after I started posting to this thread, but I do NOT have a records of those phone calls.
The last 2 conversations were AFTER I started posting in the DZ and before Sheridan made a couple of posts in this thread. He found out about the DZ from YOURS TRUELY - JO WEBER!

Perhaps he decided ALL OF US including Jo was NUTS.

You guys can conjure up all of the stories you want - but Sheridan WAS not Cooper. Because of this Thread I no long have any contact with Sheridan & I would like for him to contact a friend of mine in California who could use his support (HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COOPER).

Sheridan was very nice to me in our conversations and I found him to be a very interesting man.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

We also know from
Rataczak and Anderson testimony that Cooper called front on
the intercom one more time between 8:05-8:10 (not reported in
the Transcripts) and asked them to "slow and stabilize the
plane".

WAS THIS IN THE TRANSCRIPTS AND IF NOT WHY NOT? "slow and stablize the plane" - Was there NOT another request with this?

Jo wrote

SHERIDAN OFFERED TO PROVIDE DNA - "HE WANTED TO HALT ALL THE RUMORS THIS THREAD CONJURED UP". HE was not well and he did NOT need the hassle.

Jo,

The FBI was interested in Sherdian as a suspect long before he was ever mentioned here.

The FBI asked him for DNA. He didn't initiate the DNA dialog.

Are you 100% sure you spoke with Sheridan Peterson of Windsor CA? In the past you seemed to confuse him with another Peterson.

I agree with you that Sheridan Peterson is an interesting person. I'd really enjoy talking with him but he has erroneously concluded that I am FBI/CIA. That's pretty paranoid. Or a clever way of avoiding contact. Act paranoid. He is super well qualified to have been Cooper skills wise, but I think he is a sincere pacificist/peacenik and just can't see him terrorizing innocent crew members just for money.

WHO made this statement:
It has NOT been referenced in the official record:

[BLUE]"The next reference to Cooper's preparations or chutes comes at
roughly 7:42pm pst when Tina (now in the cockpit) reports she
'saw Cooper open one chute and began trying to dump money
into the container, then Cooper began cutting cords from the
chute, and is tying parachute cord around his waste apparently
in an attempt to secure the parachute container full of money
around his waste'." She says 'he looks likes he's going to jump
soon...'. Scott accordingly reports on the radio ' ... looks like
he's getting ready to leave...[/BLUE]

Where in the hell did this fricking information come from? IS IT IN THE TRANSCRIPTS or is this something ONE OF
THE BOOK writers conjured up.

I maintain he put money in the dummy reserve pack! I even asked how much of the cash he could have gotten into it. The dummy pack was GONG!

So he had on a front and a back chute and used the dummy - just like the man in the picture Duane showed me. The picture I often use as my Avatar!

Didn't someone provide him with a container - one like the co-pilot and I described? Where did this accounting come from you are quoting...or are you making it up or was it just a theory on a certain agents part - such as Ckret?

Jo wrote

SHERIDAN OFFERED TO PROVIDE DNA - "HE WANTED TO HALT ALL THE RUMORS THIS THREAD CONJURED UP". HE was not well and he did NOT need the hassle.

Jo,

The FBI was interested in Sherdian as a suspect long before he was ever mentioned here.

The FBI asked him for DNA. He didn't initiate the DNA dialog.

Are you 100% sure you spoke with Sheridan Peterson of Windsor CA? In the past you seemed to confuse him with another Peterson.

I agree with you that Sheridan Peterson is an interesting person. I'd really enjoy talking with him but he has erroneously concluded that I am FBI/CIA. That's pretty paranoid. Or a clever way of avoiding contact. Act paranoid. He is super well qualified to have been Cooper skills wise, but I think he is a sincere pacificist/peacenik and just can't see him terrorizing innocent crew members just for money.

You guys sure know how to twist the things I say.

There is Richard Peterson who was Paperlegs Peterson who headed up Intermountain Communication. I never spoke to him!

There is Sheridan Peterson and I did talk to him before and after this thread started. DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK I AM THAT STUPID.

U guys are the ones who kept getting them confused - NOT JO WEBER!

If Sheridan was a suspect it was only by rumor - not anything that was looked at seriously in 1971.

Sheridan did the right thing & contacted the FBI regarding what the 2 guys discussed with him about the men with the contest jump & this took into consideration the car left near the airport that was a rental from a COMPANY also out of the S.E.

These 2 guys come forward with information telling Peteson what their thoughts were ...then he contacts the FBI. That is the order of things - there may have been rumors regarding Peterson after that - but that is all - RUMORS!

The Navy NB 6 and the very similar NB 8 rigs have an unusual chest strap arrangement that is puzzling to a newbie. Instead of a lateral strap there are two harness webbing V shaped pieces that fasten together at their apexes mid chest. The first time I saw an NB 6 I had a hard time figuring out how to put it on and get the chest strap fastened. It's not intuitive.

We can argue about the packing card rumor but it seems undisputed that Cooper was able to put on the Navy NB rig without instructions or problems. To me that says he knew something about parachute rigs.

Cooper packed rigs - & he KNEW how to use them. HOW many times have I told the story - I have lost track. The FBI just did NOT look in the right places. Hopefully someone is doing that now!

I can't prove it, but I saw the pictures & I heard the words when he told me about those pictures - picture made at camp w/bunk bed and a rigging room and some guys he knew. I have been dissed on this for 17 yrs - NO one heard me and NO one cared.

Duane run into one of these guy here in Fl and asked about the GUYS he took most of the conversation out of my hearing range...the man at the Flea Market was at that camp. This is when the story about The Bossman and the surprise was told. I thought this man's name was Lloyd of Floyd - he was tall and lean and he was about Duane's age and they were talking about WA.

Duane even asked about a couple of the guys - I had NO idea what they were talking about...I told Himmelsbach and the FBI about this and the thread, but NO ONE heard me.

He packed the fricking rigs and he knew how to use one. The guy NO one remembers.

I have to go to bed - a man I tried to find and could not remember his name - he was a tall and lean guy who knew Duane from WA and they talked about a camp - I assumed a logging camp. They talked about the Boss Man and the surprise the created.

Stupid FBI and 18 yrs of my telling them where to look and they look right thru it as though it never existed!

Jo wrote

Cooper packed rigs - and he KNEW how to use them.

Big difference between being a packer and being a jumper Jo.

My Mom packed chutes during WW2. She didn't have the slightest idea how to use one.

What evidence do you have that Duane ever jumped?

Dim memories of recalled conversations about camps and packing rooms don't suffice.

Proof is what is needed. Poof is what you deliver.

G asked

BUT... are you convinced Hayden's chute(s) and DB's chute used are one-and-the-same? Same basic configuration? Yes or no?

Yes or no? From a lawyer? On the one hand maybe, on the other hand it depends...

OK, I'll put on my engineer hat. YES.

I believe Cooper jumped with an NB rig. Ripcord handle location is subject to dispute but it's still a basic NB 6 or NB 8 rig with a high speed military canopy either a 28 foot C 9 or a Navy 26 foot conical. Definitely the right rig for the jump in my opinion.

I will accept that. We're on the same page.

Also agree with your sentiments on the handle ....

Now let's see what the future brings.

skyjack71

WHO made this statement:
It has NOT been referenced in the official record:

[BLUE]"The next reference to Cooper's preparations or chutes comes at
around his waste'." She says 'he looks likes he's going to jump
soon...'. Scott accordingly reports on the radio ' ... looks like
he's getting ready to leave...[/BLUE]

Where in the hell did this fricking information come from? IS IT IN THE TRANSCRIPTS or is this something ONE OF
THE BOOK writers conjured up.

I maintain he put money in the dummy reserve pack! I even asked how much of the cash he could have gotten into it. The dummy pack was GONG!

So he had on a front and a back chute and used the dummy - just like the man in the picture Duane showed me. The picture I often use as my Avatar!

Didn't someone provide him with a container - one like the co-pilot and I described? Where did this accounting come from you are quoting...or are you making it up or was it just a theory on a certain agents part - such as Ckret?

This frickin information came the hell from the PI
Transcripts at 7:42 confirmed by later testimony of the crew.
It was Tina's first frickin opportunity the hell to tell the
frickin the hell crew what she had frickin the hell
witnessed .... Cooper has told her to frickin the hell go
forward; she is now in the frickin the hell cockpit with the
frickin the hell crew.... OK Frickin The hell?

Quote:

7:42 pm
305: MSP FLT OPS this is 305 outbound Seattle 14 miles
(out) on V23. Seattle he is already trying to get the door down.
Stewardess (Mucklow) is with us (in cockpit). He cannot get the
stairs down.
305: We now have an aft stair lite on.
MSP: Roger.305.

This is followed by:

7:54 pm
MSP: As soon as reasonably sure the man has left the quicker you can land.
305: Roger. Miss Mucklow said he apparently has the knapsack around him and thinks he will attempt a jump.
MSP: Roger. After leaving this freq go to 131.8 we have direct phone patch There
305: Roger.

This is followed by:

(7:55pm pst) NWA - MSPFO asked for stewardess best recollection of exact content of HJ briefcase. She got on radio and gave the following basic information:
_ Eight red sticks, about 6” x1” in left corner of brief case. “Look like big red firecrackers.” Two rows of sticks. Four on top of four.
_ Wire attached to dynamite with red insulation.
_ Battery “like flashlight battery but about 6” high and as big around as my arm”.
_ Red sticks are about the color “of my uniform”.

Blevins asked

377: Do you know the history of the NB6/8 and what was the predecessor to it?

NB6 goes back to early 1950s at least. Don't know what preceded it.

http://www.butlerparachutes.com/pia99.htm

Note (from above link):

Military Surplus Parachutes

Prior to about 1968, most pilots in civilian aircraft in the United States (and much of the rest of the world) used surplus military parachutes in their aircraft. The common harness/container models in use were the USAF B-4/B-12 and the USN NB-6/NB-8 backpacks as well as several variants of military seatpack parachutes. The most common canopies were the 28’ personnel canopy (the C-9) used in all Air Force and most Navy parachutes, the 26’ Navy conical used in the NB-6, and the 24’ (T10A) canopy used as reserve for the Army troop parachutes. The common factors in all of these various models are that they are heavy, bulky and uncomfortable. Although there are still a great number of surplus military parachute systems in use, only a small number of these items are still available as new surplus and they have largely been supplanted by newer technology products (which will be discussed below) in sales of new equipment.

So it's possible that a non military person would be familiar with an NB6 rig, such as a civilian acrobatic pilot. Norman provides an example

377 You say: " Anyway I am very glad his health is improving. Too bad I cant have a dialog with him. I'd love to hear his opinion about Norjack and Cooper. I'd also like to know why he thinks the FBI even bothered asking a blue eyed man for a DNA sample to rule him out as Cooper? Think about it, that is quite odd. His eye color alone should have ruled him out but the FBI apparently didnt agree. "

I say: " The FBI knows that eye color can be changed from blue to brown by cosmetic brown contact lens and Cooper spent special time showing two Flight Attendants his eyes before putting on the sunglasses for the remainder of the flight. Height is one detail that is hard to change, but Sheridan Peterson was 6 ft tall and just a perfect fit on height. He also fit most of the other details about Cooper including olive skin color."

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Jo wrote

After I first spoke to Himmelsbach in 1996 and mentioned the vehicle found at the airport after the crime - he put me in touch with Sheridan. Mr H felt Sheridan was the best person to answer my questions about this.

Two guys at Issaquah worked with a group of men with a company out of the S.E. in regards to a contest the Company sponsored. (At that time Sheridan could NOT remember if it was the winner or the looser who had to jump out of plane).

The two guys thought Cooper was one the guys they took up. Sheridan turned all of the records over to the FBI regarding this event. Even Sheridan did NOT know the out come! The event happened before the 1971 SkyJack! Was in the late 60's 1968 or 1969...if my memory serves me right without going to my notes.

Jo,

Did Himmelsbach give you Sheridan's contact info?

What is the connection between a rental car abandoned at the airport immediately after Norjack and a skydiving contest in the 1960s? Was the company that had employees in the 1960s contest the same one that rented the car in 1971? If that is true, only the FBI would know it intially. How would anyone make the connection to a 1960s skydiving contest?

Did Sheridan tell you that he turned over Issaquah skydiving records to the FBI or did Himmelsbach tell you that?

Did Sheridan know anything about Duane?

Sailshaw wrote

The FBI knows that eye color can be changed from blue to brown by cosmetic brown contact lens

Many sources say the first commercially available colored contact lenses debuted in the 1980s. Soft contacts were introduced in 1971 but colored ones didnt show up in the market until the 1980s.

I've tried to find proof that colored hard contact lenses were available in 1971 but havent found anything definitive. Douglas Durham, an AIM infiltrator and FBI informant, was rumored to have used brown contact lenses in the 1970s to conceal his blue eyes and look like a Native American, but I cant find convincing proof or exact dates: http://www.dickshovel.com/dur.html

Can anyone prove that brown colored contact lenses were available in 1971? I hope Snowman and other sleuths will take the challenge.

Sailshaw wrote

The FBI knows that eye color can be changed from blue to brown by cosmetic brown contact lens

Many sources say the first commercially available colored contact lenses debuted in the 1980s. Soft contacts were introduced in 1971 but colored ones didnt show up in the market until the 1980s.

I've tried to find proof that colored hard contact lenses were available in 1971 but havent found anything definitive. Douglas Durham, an AIM infiltrator and FBI informant, was rumored to have used brown contact lenses in the 1970s to conceal his blue eyes and look like a Native American, but I cant find convincing proof or exact dates: http://www.dickshovel.com/dur.html

Can anyone prove that brown colored contact lenses were available in 1971? I hope Snowman and other sleuths will take the challenge.

I found Sheridan's Google+ .....look at his "story". ;)
https://plus.google.com/114596102747766314935/about
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

In researching contact lens history I found out that one of the largest mfrs of contact lenses is CooperVision.

Their corp motto? "LIVE BRIGHTLY"

Still cant find solid evidence of brown contact lenses being available in 1971.

Snow graciously pointed out that he answered the contact lens question ages ago (2009) on this forum:

Softlens ad: 1971, says: "in color too" [In reply to] Quote | Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Display Ad 468 -- No Title
Pay-Per-View - Los Angeles Times - ProQuest Archiver - Sep 26, 1971
Plus New "SOFLENS" CONTACT LENSES (Poolymcon). IK)UV 0NEaTOLTD COVED. T F2. OLD STYLE CONTACTS REF.aTED . . . and in color too change the color of your eyes from Brown to Blue... ...

(This post was edited by snowmman on Aug 25, 2009, 12:03 PM)

So Sailshaw, yes, it was possible to change eye color with contacts in 1971.

Snow graciously pointed out that he answered the contact lens question ages ago (2009) on this forum:

Softlens ad: 1971, says: "in color too" [In reply to] Quote | Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Display Ad 468 -- No Title
Pay-Per-View - Los Angeles Times - ProQuest Archiver - Sep 26, 1971
Plus New "SOFLENS" CONTACT LENSES (Poolymcon). IK)UV 0NEaTOLTD COVED. T F2. OLD STYLE CONTACTS REF.aTED . . . and in color too change the color of your eyes from Brown to Blue... ...

(This post was edited by snowmman on Aug 25, 2009, 12:03 PM)

So Sailshaw, yes, it was possible to change eye color with contacts in 1971.

Any physical effects/ramifications from bailing in Cooper's config
with 1971 (glass?) contacts on? No visor or goggles.. would he
take them out to bail? Vision issues with dark contacts in ?

Here is wild speculation clearly labeled as such, which is rare here. I have zero evidence that links Sheridan to Norjack.

Speculative fiction:

Sheridan puts on brown contacts before ticketing and boarding and makes sure his eye color is noticed by Tina. He later goes to the restroom to remove them for the jump, drops one and can't find it. Remember those episodes before the days of disposable contacts with people on their knees looking for a lost lens?

Sheridan knows if the FBI finds the lens they will figure out the brown eye color was a disguise. He looks and looks, taking a long time but can't find it. Finally he figures it went down the drain and gives up the search. Or he does find it. Either way it takes a long time. He wears dark glasses to conceal his now blue eyes.

Everyone who saw him up close will say correctly that his eyes were brown. So no need for an elaboarate disguise. The eye color is all he needs. Even if he is fingered as a suspect his eyes are the wrong color.

Someone in the FBI thinks Sheridan is just too good a suspect and ignores the eye color issue. He doesn't believe the Nepal Mud Hut alibi either. He assigns some field agents to get a DNA sample as he has been told that the FBI has a good sample from Cooper that can rule out suspects.

They succeed but the sample doesnt match. Sheridan is exonerated and of no further interest to the FBI or DOJ.

377. I have the proof you seek about colored contacts. Jim Erickson the owner of Erickson Labs says they were available way before 1971 and started as a way to make contacts easy to find. However, they were used in 1971 and before by people in the movies and on stage. Jim is a member of my Yacht Club and would take any questions you might have about contacts.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

georger

The next reference to Cooper's preparations or chutes comes at
around his waste'..

Georger this is the statement and what is highlighted above. The part about DUMPING money in the container. I never read this in any transcript but something I suggested so I want to know WHO in the FBI or in WHAT transcript this was said
"SAW Cooper open one chute and began trying to dump money into the container"

IF this was indeed TRUE why do they even question what happened to the Dummy? Think!

This sounds like something Ckret invented when he posted...he would use things I said and then try to put them in the Cooper story....What an AGENT says needs to be supported by filmed or written or material from a witness.

If the statement I question is actually IN the TRANSCRIPTS - what is all the commotion about a missing front pack?

You guys just continue to create myths or someone in the FBI withheld information....Jo has been saying for year he used the Dummy for the money or to put the satchel they provided him in it. NOTE I said "satchel" as an individual ON that plane actually told me about the satchel with a shoulder strap.

sailshaw

377. I have the proof you seek about colored contacts. Jim Erickson the owner of Erickson Labs says they were available way before 1971 and started as a way to make contacts easy to find. However, they were used in 1971 and before by people in the movies and on stage. Jim is a member of my Yacht Club and would take any questions you might have about contacts.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Sailshaw this was discussed in much detail with written information in the past. NOW you are taking the word of a man in your Yacht Club! Why don't U ASK THIS man to PRODUCE written verification of what he claimed.

Tell him U need WRITTEN and documented information on the dates the products -became available outside of Hollywood. Basically but unafforable to the general public.

Also JUMPING with contacts on would have been very dangerous - if you wore Hard Contacts in 1971. One would hardly consider sky jumping with them! In 1983 I left my contacts in one night and woke up unable to see clearly - had to go to the ER in Atlanta. I have NOT been able to wear contacts since. They have come a long way since then