47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"...I just need to go to WA and spend several months - time is NOT on my side nor is my heath..."

When you come to WA, I suggest that you bring a chaperone and a camera. I have already received one email asking me if I have had sex with you.

Just sayin'.

I suggested that they contact you. My official policy is not to kiss and tell.

BruceSmith

"...I just need to go to WA and spend several months - time is NOT on my side nor is my heath..."

When you come to WA, I suggest that you bring a chaperone and a camera. I have already received one email asking me if I have had sex with you.

Just sayin'.

Bruce.. this is tacky and uncalled for... seriously.. get a grip>:(

Amazon

Just sayin'.

Bruce.. this is tacky and uncalled for... seriously.. get a grip>:(

Ouch.

Unnessary remarks about me & I have NOTHING to do with this. Bruce is obviously under the influence of something or deliberately doing this.

He started with asking if anyone had read the 2 long posts I made then one after another he is on another subject making dirty remarks.

Those 2 posts Bruce referred to, talk only about the crime and some questions I have. Bruce is NOT mentioned and they have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the X word. Those 2 posts are and he wanted to start something up.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I have NOT addressed Bruce & my posts were not about Bruce. The content does contradict what he has written in his book.

The posts were about my own investigation and real people.

To create a title with a filty remark about JO is uncalled for. If I had done what he just did - I would be on a permanent vacation.

Galen is behind what Bruce is doing - it is dirty and endangering. Doesn't anyone know how to stop him - before the 4 hr limit is up and those filty remarks will remain there forever. He can never complain about one thing I ever say about him after that stunt...

skyjack71

Galen is behind what Bruce is doing - it is dirty and endangering. Doesn't anyone know how to stop him - before the 4 hr limit is up and those filty remark will be there forever.

You could always string me up by my balls until I squeal, but then you've already suggested that, haven't you.

Now to post why I even came to here tonight.

Electronic Reconnaissance mission Capabilities. 1957

OKAY what does this say about the capabilties being in place for Cooper to have some how have had some type of communications with the ground.

BruceSmith

Mrs. Cooper, you're the one who introduced the idea that Duane and Barb Dayton had a relationship.

I was simply asking what kind of relationship a smooth-talking con man with eight wives would have with a trans-gender mechanic and Cessna 140 pilot.

:( -
A RELATIONSHIP - your mind is in the damn gutter. As young men in CA. they knew each other and the families knew each other. YOU have a VERY VERY dirty mind.
Until I read the Book Pat Foreman wrote I had NO idea that Barb Drayton was the person Duane talked about in CA.

This was in the 40's....Duane left the Navy and ended up in CA - around 1943 - His parents had move there.

He used to hang out at a popular place called ''The Trails" --- Pat used another name in her book and I haven't been able to find out if they are the same.....but the story she told and the story Duane told were dead on....

I only knew the name (of the bar) Duane's brother gave me. There was a girl who was the daughter of a friend of the family who was in their same age category who eventually met and married a man whose life evolved around Puyallup! This could be how and why that Barb ended up in Puyallup...ties to the area. Duane was there, Barb was there and the woman was there - all 3 in WA and it started in CA.

The girl met her husband to be at Thun Field - does that sound familiar?????? The mother of that girl and Duane's mother were good friends.

I have sat on the truth for way too long, but I couldn't put all of the pieces together...Pat Foremans book did that for me and all she has to do is verify her sources - the woman with the logs and ask them about Lorraine & Pa Weber...she never answered my email from a couple of month ago and as u know I have been under the weather. My computer has also been ailing.

Bruce, I am about 15 minutes outside of Knoxville. I love it here, but totally get that it isn't for everyone.

Jo, I agree that common sense should tell Blevins that KC isn't Cooper, but for some reason it does not. Quite honestly, common sense should rule out most, if not all of these suspects. But, in Blevins case, there is no doubt that he truly believes KC is the guy. As for Marla, her memories were from when she was 8. It stands to reason that she got some things wrong.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Galen is going full steam about Jo Weber in on the other site - I will be addressing this with the FBI on Monday.

I believe I can open the Cook file and start posting his emails to me (all 8 inches of them)! I can show you in detail how he built his story.

This is a summary of what he is saying about me over there

Galen named people he claimed to have disucssed me with & tht included FBI agent.

Richard Tosaw
My conversation with him was VERY limited and only to the extend what has been written by me.

Carr
Well, he was taken off the case - so what does that say about Carr?

Eric Mueller (all FBI),
If Eric Mueller or any of the agents have discussed me with you that is a violation of the very foundation of the FBI. Especially since U represent yourself as promoting another subject.

Pasternack,
Never Happened - Pasternack didn't give you the time of day,

Geoff Gray,
Who know what Gray will say - what ever will sell a book

Bill Rataczak and others central to the case:

TINA:
You have little to NO contact with any of these individuals. AS for TINA I have your written words BEGGING for her ph number and her address. Something I did NOT provide to you.

BILL:
Do you know who connected Tina & Bill after they lost contact with each other? YOUR truely - JO Weber!

Florence:
I have never spoke to.

NOW you know what you have written below is slanderous:

insane - document it.
Delusional - document it.
Crazy - document it

:|:)

:S:P:ofoul-mouthed: only if I am defending myself in a like conversation - I use Fricking instead of the other word and that was not until 2007. Oh Damn or Go to Hell!
Describe what you mean as foul mouthed!

I do defend myself if it is necessary.

Uneducated: No one has ever had that opinion of me - not ever. Sure when I post I do not use spell check or things like that - and I admit to being computer illiterate.

I scored one the highest grade ever made on the Real Estate Exam in 1996 and it was because of me they had to change the state exam...I get blamed even to this day for being the reason the Test is so difficult.

Trampy: Completely off the wall. In fact until I got old I was considered Classy. NO one has EVER called me Trashy! This remark I will turn over to a media source and let her tell you a little about me. Will send her an email to morrow and let her address some of the things you stated, but it will be done on the DZ...and she will not be able to give you her real name or location.

Deceiptful: YES, I have had to learn to use deceit to survive in this COOPER world for the last 18 yrs, but not to the the EXTENT u use it & I have the EMAILS to prove it...

Galen is all about deceit!

Lonely: What do you expect when you live alone and involved in this sordid investigation. It consumes one just as it has consumed others.

:omisdirected: Remember this ONE - I have the emails from Galen & those will prove he is the one misdirected!
:ph34r: GOTCHA!

WHEW! :|perjorative? So you are accusing JO of perjury - WELL, I suppose the FBI will be delighted with that one. NOT one time have I perjured myself or others.

What is wrong with this picture?
Name Calling - what do you say to a person who sends you emails pretending to be your friend and then USES your information in another context? I have 2 volumes (8 inches) of email I exchanged with Galen and I am not beyond using them.

A TRAMP!
NOW Galen has scooped to the very lowest one could scoop to. I am a lady and I have fought a hard battle against the likes of him - I smelled a rat from day one & why I kept ALL of his emails - everyone of them.

Who would call me a TRAMP? THAT one is so far in left field it is ridiculous! What is a tramp? Maybe I am a tramp and don't know it!:o:D:S

The crap Bruce has to put up with? What about the crap I put up from him and remember he ALTERS thing to the point they do NOT resemble the truths. Bruce who showed his true self in his writings that did NOT resemble the truths or what he was told to him.

Galen used his attorney status one time too often...Now I can exercise my rights also.

The only time Galen contacted me was when he wanted something. Sneaky snake in the grass - yea, right on Glacier Boy!

"Jo always wants a favor for free" Well I can prove it was GALEN who wanted the favor - I AM THE ONE WHO CUT THE CORD....H played every card he cold to obtain information on TINA....How many suspects did Galen have over the yrs?

Galen has never met me. JO WEBER is tired but not ready for assisted living.
Just where did he get that one from?
Frankly I think perhaps I will go see MY attorney next week and tote all of Galens emails with me.

The FBI is not allowed to discuss me or the case with ANYONE - Galen is pissed because I made sure the umbilicle cord was cut. I refused to provide him the information he sought

WHY did Galen NOT tell any truths - HOW did he find Tina? REMEMBER I save his fricking emails...so need not try to lie his way out of this one. I also have the letter he wrote with the picture of his suspect - making like a kid on a Easter hunt. DID he really think I was that GULLIBLE?

I have emails from Cook BEGGING for the information I had...what has he not pulled out of his bag of tricks.

I will be sending a copy of his post will be sent to every person listed above...other than those who are deceased.

Belvins you latch on to every damn thing and it just makes you look foolish.

His Resemblance - to one composite and not the others the FBI relied on for many yrs. Mitchell was trying to describe why the hair didn't look real - it was the thickness and the way it was around his head...ever seen Curly hair GROW in wet weather? IT seems to get bigger and bigger - I have curly hair and so did Duane...except his was a tight kink in those day...and oh boy could they swell.

The only evidence you have is interviews you did with living people, but NOT one of them has come forward to support your story AFTER it was WRITTEN! That is the telling part of the story - they won't come forward...NOW..and until you can get them to do so you have NO support of their story. They even balked with the TV program.

The height - you can never over come that one - never! NOTHING supports Cooper being only 5'8" and bald and with hazel eyed - that is 3 strikes!

YOU got had by some con's and they did a good job on you. Now you are so vested in KC you can't back down. That is the HARD evidence. AND the fact your subjects will NOT come forward at this time...you have to be asking yourself WHY?

Just because you wrote a story and did a lot of work - that will not make KC be Cooper - you have zero evidence.
I have already explained how curly hair 'grows'. A toupee in 1979 was easy to spot - not like they are today. I wish someone would show you some examples of the 1971 toupees and how they appeared. Maybe some old Toupee ads.
But real pictures of real people wearing toupee - you could peg them every time!

You keep working the FACTS to make them fit. I know you have put a lot of work in this - but you cannot make KC be Cooper no matter how you work it.
I would say Coffelt was Cooper before I would say KC was...Coffelt did have the general over all appearance, but his health would never have allowed him to make the jump....I also thought he looked older than Cooper and thicker.

How do YOU know the FBI has not already contacted a couple of the individuals? They will not spend money to look at an unlikely. YOU do know the FBI has seen photos of Kenny other than what you presented? Some submitted by his co-workers who were a little miffed regarding your story. You see that is why Georger kept asking you about the co-workers - U did NOT interview even one of them.

Regarding Cook - he is attacking full force and just made an idiot out of himself.

Basically what I said in my post sums it up...U do NOT want to see or read the email I just sent off to the FBI! REALLY!
I am fed up & I laid into them about the exchanges that Cook supposely had with them - and I expect an apology and a correction made or I am going public with Galen's posting. Enough is enough!

At this point I do NOT doubt you at all regarding Cook and his lies....He just blew any confidences he has with the FBI with his inflammatory post regarding me in that other thread - it has already been sent off with a DEMAND for an apology from the FBI - regarding what they supposedly told Cook about me and he told them about me. I was called every name in the book. I also did a hard copy to mail to the FBI and to a couple of the NEWPAPERS in the area.

Spokane - was on that list. IF Galen is going to post things like that - then surely he won't mind if this local home town runs an article about it.

He claimed that Doug Pasternak, Bill Rataczak and Geoffry Gray descibe me as insane, delusional, crazy, foul-mouthed, uneducated, trampy, deceiptful , lonely, misdirected to name a few.

He also claimed that I was in the perjoriative - meaning that I had commited perjury. He said I was NOT a nice lady - what he arranged for Tina was NOT nice.

Claimed he was NICE to me - well, he was because he wanted something I had - Tina's location and contact info.
When I refused to give it to him - he exploded like a stick of dynamite...I remember were I was standing when he started ranting on the phone.

Claimed I was a very disturbed person who is probably ready for 24/7 assised living.

Claimed if I didn't get my way I bitched - well what did he do in 2005 when I REFUSED to give him TINA's contact Information....HE pitched a tantrum!

AND he is still having a tantrum....

I call myself a crazy, delusional and off my rocker Ole Lady. I am not TRAMPY, foul mouthed, uneducated, misdirected or Crappy.

Loney yes, I live in a neighbor hood of young people and the senior center is for birds & shopping is 28 miles away. Not insane yet, but circumstances seem to be driving me in that direction! He also called me a disturbed person.

To TOP IT OFF he said that he also talked with Pasternak, Gray, Ratazczak, Mueller (all FBI), Eng, Carr and Tosaw and that the above was how they described me.

Excuse me - FBI agents can loose their jobs for talking about suspects or witnesses. If Galen used his attorney privileges to talk to the FBI about me
that was very unethical since he did NOT
represent me and he has his own subject.

The FBI should NOT be talking to him at all about any suspect other than his own.

I can assure you Pasternak nor Tosaw or Rataczak stated these things. If Carr or Eng or Meuller (all FBI) they violate protocol.

I only spoke with Tosaw 2 or 3 times and nothing of importance other than what has been written.

;)So anyone know a good attorney that wants to take on the FBI for free!:S

Jo wrote

He [Galen] claimed that Doug Pasternak, Bill Rataczak and Geoffry Gray descibe me as insane, delusional, crazy, foul-mouthed, uneducated, trampy, deceiptful , lonely, misdirected to name a few.

Don't take the bait Jo. Concentrate on investigation not retaliation or response to Galen. You have more important work to do.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

*** Jo, I agree that common sense should tell Blevins that KC isn't Cooper, but for some reason it does not. Quite honestly, common sense should rule out most, if not all of these suspects. But, in Blevins case, there is no doubt that he truly believes KC is the guy. As for Marla, her memories were from when she was 8. It stands to reason that she got some things wrong.

Well, that is the viewpoint ('common sense should tell me KC wasn't Cooper') of a few folks here and there. The problem is that although I have not yet been able to prove beyond a doubt that KC WAS Cooper, that there is a fair amount of evidence to believe that he may have been. Stuff like motivation, opportunity, the means, his resemblance to the sketch, and an unending series of lies and dodges by the alleged accomplice, etc. You've heard all that already.

The hard truth is, more evidence and direct witness testimony by LIVING people has been presented against Kenny Peter Christiansen than any other suspect to date. And...unlike any other suspect EVER presented in the Cooper case, I actually gave LEO and the public the means to discover the truth for themselves via the KC report. No one has ever done that either, i.e. made public a 29-page document of the available evidence with the names of the key principals. No one. That is a hard fact everyone seems to ignore.

I have to say I found it interesting that Bill Mitchell told Washington State History Museum in his interview with them that he thought Cooper could have been wearing a toupee. That makes FIVE people now who have somehow related a possible hairpiece with the possible hijacker: Dawn Androsko, (sister of the alleged accomplice), Helen Jones, her daughter, Margie Geestman, and now...Bill Mitchell...a guy who sat directly across the aisle from DB Cooper.

At the time Porteous and I proposed that KC was wearing a toupee (if he was the hijacker) we had no idea that a direct witness to the hijacking was thinking the same thing. Common sense?

Common sense says the Seattle FBI might want to consider hunting down the witnesses named in the KC report and question them. At least with them, there is somebody to question and either confirm or eliminate Kenny once and for all. In the case of Cook suspect William Gossett, or Marla Cooper's uncle, there is absolutely no one to go to in an investigation.

Speaking of Galen Cook, I haven't tried to visit the alternate site lately so I don't know what he's saying about Jo. I do know what he said regarding the relationship between Skipp Porteous and myself, and that was a pack of lies taller than the Sears Tower. (See attached) It was clear back in 2005? 2006? when Cook was promising his revelatory book on Gossett, but there has been nothing from him. I think the investigation on Christiansen, and the release of the KC report (with the unedited version reaching some media by special request) has put pressure on him. This could be the reason he finally resorted to lying, in a lame effort to discredit. He's desperate, in my opinion. None of his sources or theories have panned out, and also in my opinion...when he released the picture of Gossett taken 18 months after the hijacking, this did not help his case. All of a sudden, the guy in the pictures he's been promoting all these years looks far different than any possible description given by the FBI, or the sketch. So now he's lying, attacking, and reaching...out of frustration. If anyone doubts the truth of this, I will be happy to re-post Cook's statements on Porteous from the alternate site...as well as Porteous' recent email response.

That's what I like about you God-fearing types - there's always
a WAR - keep the shekels rolling in! Queen Marla needs a new
dress! Thanks for your contribution!

All is vanity and a striving for Top Dog in the Cooper Cemetery
of suspects, geniuses, researchers/gossip peddlers. Who did
what to who before the whole house collapsed in on the whole
thing! Wonnerful-a-winnerful. Now let's hear from Ether Bunny
& The Lemon Systers!

How any rivets in a submarine and which way do they point?
I'll bet you guys know!

:)

Jo wrote

He [Galen] claimed that Doug Pasternak, Bill Rataczak and Geoffry Gray descibe me as insane, delusional, crazy, foul-mouthed, uneducated, trampy, deceiptful , lonely, misdirected to name a few.

Don't take the bait Jo. Concentrate on investigation not retaliation or response to Galen. You have more important work to do.

Received 2 emails this morning from a couple of those Galen listed and THEY have NEVER discussed Jo Weber in that manner with anyone! I made sure that everyone still living received a copy of Galen's posting so they are aware of what he us doing.

Already got one reply:
This is what he had to say:

Jo:
"I really don't want to get in the middle of this - but you should know I've never in my life used those words to describe you (either in public, private or in any other manner). Cook lists seven people as saying the exact same thing about you - even using quotation marks....I can't believe seven people on any subject would use the same exact words to describe anything. Although I don't appreciate being misquoted in such an obvious manner I wanted you to know - at least in his lumping me in with this quote with others it is complete B.S. and I hope you know me well enough to know that. You know me, I don't think I'd use those words to describe anyone, ever - particularly to a stranger on the phone."

:)By Tuesday I expect a response from the FBI agents listed and if it is not forthcoming - a call will be made to DC. YES, I have a number in DC I have spoke with in the past...and I will NOT hesitate to use it in regards to the deflammation of character assault Galen Cook used in a public thread....listing FBI agents supposedly speaking badly about a person of interest and then added (all FBI).

IF I receive NO response from the FBI by Friday (having lots of test this wk), then I will make his post and the quote he made PUBLIC. Galen projected the FBI in the worse light he could - one that means the FBI's not being objective and /or NOT conducting their business in a professional manner. FBI Agents do NOT share information on suspects with a visitor in their office.

If ONE person in the FBI office actually said the things Cook stated - then some head wills roll & I do NOT mean privately. There is a NEWREPORTER biting at the bit to go public regarding Galen Cook & the FBI & they included Bruce. Some media sources are fed up with the FBI rumors created by individuals like Cook.

The FBI has until Friday to send me an email or a letter informing me of the status of what has transpired in the Seattle office or other offices regarding discussions made in or out of the office regarding Duane L. Weber or any other suspect discussed with Galen Cook

Galen being an ATTORNEY does not provide him priviledges not accessible to the families of all of the suspects. The FBI can discuss with him a suspect whose family he represents - but NOT other suspects. NOR can the FBI say demeaning things about another person who has presented a suspect without making it a public and providing the PROOF that the suspect did NOT commit the crime.

The evidence can't be that prints or Dna omitted this one or that one and then turn around and state another suspect is acceptable when their prints and dna did NOT match. Can't Have It Both Ways! The same standards have to stand for all suspects if indeed the prints and dna are considered viable at all.

skyjack71

Electronic Reconnaissance mission Capabilities. 1957

OKAY what does this say about the capabilties being in place for Cooper to have some know with some type of communications with the ground.

Some of the guys who were at Intermountain Operations worked on this stuff - why the hell do you think they conjured up the name Intermountain COMMUNICATION. Do any of U know why INTERMOUNTAIN communications existed and exactly what they did. Of course the answer is NO because most of it was secret and they use disposables for certain missions.

The disposables made good money fast - if they survived....most of these guys needed the money and they did NOT know the details of what they were doing. Some of those who did NOT come back - just came up missing. Like Vickies Dad.

Vickie I used that as an example and I did this only because - Duane pointed out the article on Vickie's dad YRs later when it was put in an Altanta Newpaper article as part of a series.

Duane knew LOTS of people so it doesn't mean diddlesquat! This had to be between 1982 and 1985...not sooner and not later.

RobertMBlevins

If there was really a 'Cooper War,' it's possible you could get a job as the quartermaster. Why did you quote everything over I said (again) without really addressing any of it?

I don't see anything about a war. Positioning? Maybe, to an extent with some people. Shekels rolling in? If your subject is Cooper I wouldn't count on it. Search for truth, trying to winnow truth from lies? Sure, that's valid. Defending yourself against unwarranted attacks from other Cooper investigators who simply make up things about you to make themselves look better? Definitely okay to do, in my book.

The problem is that most of the legit Cooper investigators (I don't count myself in this group) spend their time not so much asking the right questions, but eating their own young instead. Which means...going after OTHER Cooper investigators. It's unique in the annals of civilian investigators checking out their favorite unsolved crime and/or mystery. For example, you don't see this type of behavior in people checking out Jack the Ripper, the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa, Amelia Earhart, etc. It's pretty much restricted to the Cooper case and I have no idea why.

There must be more than 30 books on the disappearance of Amelia Earhart, and many people would like to be the first to say 'I told you so'. Yet you don't see the authors of those books going after each other like rabid dogs. This is a Cooper phenomenon alone, more or less.

On the subjects of Marla Cooper, I think it was more than okay to investigate her claims. But you have to be fair about it, even though her story sounded unlikely from the start. For example, I suggested to her that she should convince just ONE member of her family to stand with her in the media. Mother, brother, or sister, or all three. They were there, weren't they? On that One Special Week at the house in Sisters, Oregon? (Answer: yes) So how is that unreasonable? Her credibility would have increased by a factor of ten. But none of them will...or would...and won't.

That is not my fault. It is also not my fault that she chose to make Facebook posts that revealed her true motivation for coming forward in the first place. (create media frenzy, get offered large book contract with fat advance) You want to talk shekels on Cooper? She's the number one example on promoting such an effort under obviously false pretenses. The fact that the FBI went as far as they did with her is both amazing...and disappointing that they could actually be hoodwinked like that. It's depressing for legit investigators of the case.

I don't hate Galen Cook or Bruce Smith. I don't like it that Cook made up that crap about Porteous though. But I don't hate him over it. I have objections to Bruce's approach to interviews with witnesses, but I don't hate him over it either. I offered him free editing services and to assist him in releasing his book for the Kindle under his own publishing account at Amazon. He rejected that. I offered to give him a prime speaking spot this August at the Auburn Ave Theater. He said no. Then he asked me later if the offer was still open. I was ready to arrange it and said yes. Then when I did...he rejected it. I never understood that, but I did tell Bruce afterward that he couldn't figure out which side the bread was buttered if I held out the slice the right way up and pointed to the butter.

The majority of the posts on this thread lately aren't Cooper-related so much as they are about the posters themselves. You have the other site, the alternate site, but few of the public actually see it, and because they don't know about it, and there are so many restrictions to it, means few of them contribute to it. The only REAL website thread meaning anything about Cooper is right here, but many of the participants spend their time attack the other participants.

I have to go and finalize a book for release and write up the book description now. The lady is waiting. :)

ka'ching! ka'ching! ka'ching! ka'ching! ka'ching!

next please! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:)

skyjack71

***Jo wrote

Received 2 emails this morning from a couple of those Galen listed and THEY have NEVER discussed Jo Weber in that manner with anyone! I made sure that everyone still living received a copy of Galen's posting so they are aware of what he us doing.

Already got one reply:
This is what he had to say:

Jo:
"I really don't want to get in the middle of this - but you should know I've never in my life used those words to describe you (either in public, private or in any other manner). Cook lists seven people as saying the exact same thing about you - even using quotation marks....I can't believe seven people on any subject would use the same exact words to describe anything. Although I don't appreciate being misquoted in such an obvious manner I wanted you to know - at least in his lumping me in with this quote with others it is complete B.S. and I hope you know me well enough to know that. You know me, I don't think I'd use those words to describe anyone, ever - particularly to a stranger on the phone."

:)By Tuesday I expect a response from the FBI agents listed and if it is not forthcoming - a call will be made to DC. YES, I have a number in DC I have spoke with in the past...and I will NOT hesitate to use it in regards to the deflammation of character assault Galen Cook used in a public thread....listing FBI agents supposedly speaking badly about a person of interest and then added (all FBI).

IF I receive NO response from the FBI by Friday (having lots of test this wk), then I will make his post and the quote he made PUBLIC. Galen projected the FBI in the worse light he could - one that means the FBI's not being objective and /or NOT conducting their business in a professional manner. FBI Agents do NOT share information on suspects with a visitor in their office.

If ONE person in the FBI office actually said the things Cook stated - then some head wills roll & I do NOT mean privately. There is a NEWREPORTER biting at the bit to go public regarding Galen Cook & the FBI & they included Bruce. Some media sources are fed up with the FBI rumors created by individuals like Cook.

The FBI has until Friday to send me an email or a letter informing me of the status of what has transpired in the Seattle office or other offices regarding discussions made in or out of the office regarding Duane L. Weber or any other suspect discussed with Galen Cook

Galen being an ATTORNEY does not provide him priviledges not accessible to the families of all of the suspects. The FBI can discuss with him a suspect whose family he represents - but NOT other suspects. NOR can the FBI say demeaning things about another person who has presented a suspect without making it a public and providing the PROOF that the suspect did NOT commit the crime.

The evidence can't be that prints or Dna omitted this one or that one and then turn around and state another suspect is acceptable when their prints and dna did NOT match. Can't Have It Both Ways! The same standards have to stand for all suspects if indeed the prints and dna are considered viable at all.

ka'ching! ka'ching! ka'ching! ka'ching! ka'ching! ka'ching!

next pleez. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:)

Jo wrote

Jo,

You are republishing alleged slander and giving it a much wider audience than it originally had on an obscure website known to only a few. Just ignore it. Taking the bait is plain foolish.

As for issuing ultimatums and deadlines to the FBI you are wasting your time. They will ignore you. Guaranteed.

So grow some thicker skin and carry on. You claim to only have a short time remaining. Don't squander it chasing Internet meanies. That's a complete waste of your time.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Have NO idea if you have a clue what it going on....but, it is NASTY! The attacks have esculated out of proportion - in just the last few hours.

The things being said about me were completely OFF the WALL, but ...
they didn't STOP there :o:|

THEN they HUNG themselves:

Went so far as to claim they have
contacted a law firm where I live to declare me a ward of the state & institutionalized

The entire postings were sent to me by a friend in the media who thought I might like to know how far these people will go to shut JO up...the husband is an attorney.

Seems like their supposed actions are considered threats and harassment and deflammation of character.

The attorney for this media person recommended I report this first to the FBI for validation and a request they handle this since the threats are out of the STATE of WA. If WA is unwilling to intervene then to turn all of it over to an organization that investigates internet crime of this porportion.

The consequence for Cook can be devastating - such a loosing his attorney priviledges, if he indeed has a license to practice.

It was noted the poster is separating himself from Cook, but priors concluded the poster is actually Cook.

I have a lot of Good Friends out there!

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'ka'ching! ka'ching! ka'ching! ka'ching! ka'ching! ka'ching!

next pleez. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...'

I am reminded of another quote, said by someone else who posts here occasionally:

***'They deserve each other over there...' (alternate site)

I hear something. It's faint, but I can hear it.

Yes. They are calling you.

*Cooper-Related Contest*

(Was deleted due to lack of guesses LOL) Maybe I will put it up again at a later date.

Yu did the deleting! If yous gonna quote me quote my WHOLE POST! You deleted the Cooper info. This is a Cooper forum after all! So go back a quote the Cooper info I included.

Thank you very much, Rev. Blevins.

Jo wrote

The consequence for Cook can be devastating - such a loosing his attorney priviledges, if he indeed has a license to practice.

Such legal drama. Threats of suits, disbarments, FBI intervention. Yawn.

Where is Judge Judy when we need her?

Doctor Phil could do a better job actually. Jerry Springer too.