47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Which version would Occam prefer:

1. Al Di reverse engineered the alleged Cooper letters to newspapers and figured out the source (issue and page number) of all the text cut-outs (Playboy Magazine).

2. Al Di knew the source of the text cut-outs and didn't have to do any sleuthing at all.

Just wondering.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Marla gets treated pretty harshly here with a lot of "slut" innuendo eg "twisty butt" and now inferences that she may have had sex with an FBI agent who was investigating her claims.

Twisty butt is NOT calling her a slut - I have never called her a slut as I have never met her. Twisty Butt is how I refer to a lot of other young women.

She appeared in the pictures & newspapers to FLAUNT herself. Her make-up was too heavy and her demeanor in the news accountings was seductive.

I for one have never indicated she had any kind of relationship with the FBI. Perhaps that came from someone like BRUCE - as it seems to fit his flagrant descriptions of people. He takes everything and makes it sexual when it comes to women - such as he did with Tina.

His OWN LUST is represented in his writings - therefore I expect Bruce could also be the sourch of any rumors regarding any indication of inappropriate behaviour.

I don't know the girl and what I have seen and heard - I do not like. All I know is what has been written and stated on the internet - hence my reference to her as Twisty Butt. It was projected by those who wrote about her in the media and I mean all sources. The accountings given on the computer & those writing stories about her are all I know.

Someone - either in this thread or on some other media source spoke about her connections & past. Whatever they were did NOT sound completely on the up & up when those close to her did NOT support her claims...per media sources.

Think about how I am referred - is that any different? When has anyone ever referred to me as an intelligent and well bred woman whose only intentions in coming forward was to inform the FBI of what I had been told by my husband.

Well, the FBI dismissed Duane and his confession and was discrediting me in a negative way.
The FBI did not do a background check on me & disclose that I was a woman with a very proper & creditable background who had NO motive other than to find out about the crime & why my husband confessed to it...nor was it ever explained why he even had knowledge of some of the things he told me.

The FBI was the one to produce misnomers regarding Jo Weber...I was labeled a liar and someone seeking attention - rather than my REAL purpose and WHAT my background revealed. The only FBI I met was the locals who did not even know who Cooper was when they were coming to see me. The first agent admitted he had to read up on who Cooper was. The LOCAL office didn't seem to want any information from me other than the first guy who came to see me & subsequently return the items he took to make copies of.

The 2 agents who picked up the DNA stuff were nice, but the guy who returned it many yrs later - was young and uninformed.

The second agent to handle the case with me in WA - GOT caught by me with his faulty information. Information thru which they dismissed Weber in 1998. Then there was the OPINIONATED Ckret who - NEVER actually investigated the things I sent him.

THE ONE I BEGGED for the Jefferson file - WELL, it is obvious why he never made arrangements for me to receive it and the pictures...MY pleas for the file are documented in the DZ when Ckret was posting here.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo wrote about Marla

She appeared in the pictures & newspapers to FLAUNT herself. Her make-up was too heavy and her demeanor in the news accountings was seductive.

Shocking.... absolutely shocking.

Lord knows what you'd say about some dropzone women Jo. If you view lust as something private then skydiving is NOT your sport.

I've jumped with a plane load of naked Dutch girls. Just another day at a big boogie.

The combination of the 1960s, drugs and skydiving produced some EPIC parties which I had the good fortune to attend. Can I get an "amen" Airtwardo and Guru?

Marla wouldnt raise an eyebrow at my DZ with her "heavy makeup", "flaunting" and "(seductive) demeanor". If she was fully clothed she'd be at the church girl end of the spectrum.

At our local DZ's annual boogie there is a deplorable tradition in which jumpers strip naked and lie down on the runway numbers at sunset. Don't know if they have caused any missed approaches. Someone really should report this criminal behavior to the FAA.

Give Marla a break Jo. She had her moment as the Cooper Prom Queen. Don't take that from her.;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

"...I've jumped with a plane load of naked Dutch girls. Just another day at a big boogie...."

Okay, 377, that does it. I'm ready to start skydiving. But, um, can I start with a tandem?

By the way, are the planes heated? I get cold easily and if I'm going to hang out with naked women riding up to 14,000 feet I want to, um, be prepared, mentally. Maybe bring a Thermos of hot coffee???

While we're on the subject of Cooper Prom Queens and lightly-dressed skydivers from The Netherlands, I find Marla to actually be the kind of gal I'd like to date. She's sexy, smart and fearless, but very approachable. She's not stuck in Gorgeous Woman World. I never got the feeling from her that she was out of my league, or I was too fat, broke, etc. to rule out romance.

"...I for one have never indicated she (Marla) had any kind of relationship with the FBI. Perhaps that came from someone like BRUCE - as it seems to fit his flagrant descriptions of people. He takes everything and makes it sexual when it comes to women - such as he did with Tina.

His OWN LUST is represented in his writings - therefore I expect Bruce could also be the sourch of any rumors regarding any indication of inappropriate behaviour...."

I don't know who started the rumor about Curtis Eng having sex with Marla, or that she bamboozled (ie: seduced) him with her curvey demeanor, but it wasn't me.

That said, I am happy (ie: eager) to spread the rumor.

"...That said, I am happy (ie: eager) to spread the rumor...."

I'm also happy (ie: eager) to spread the rumor that the rumor that Curtis was seduced by Marla was actually started by his bosses at the FBI, which caused him to develop the Al Di personality, plant Letter #3 at the Oregonian, and otherwise try to run an end-around the Norjak puppet masters at the Bureau.

I suspect that there is an internal war raging at the FBI concerning DB Cooper and it features the "most promising" charade, which in turn caused Eng's reputation to be soiled. I suspect that Carr's exile to DC and Cossey getting whacked are part of this drama.

I'm also happy to spread the rumor that the Marla show is part of a grand Mega-Show that involves Geoffrey, the Symposia and all of the above.

I'm also happy to spread the rumor that Georger's snarky comments that I've misplaced the history of the 20th Century are a deliberate attempt to divert attention here away from the central question:

Why did the FBI say in June, 2011 that LD Cooper was the most promising suspect, and then dump him by September, 2011?

Georger clearly does not want to answer that question. Hence, I will hound him on it until he does.

Promise.

Jo wrote about Marla

Shocking.... absolutely shocking.

Lord knows what you'd say about some dropzone women Jo. If you view lust as something private then skydiving is NOT your sport.

I've jumped with a plane load of naked Dutch girls. Just another day at a big boogie.

The combination of the 1960s, drugs and skydiving produced some EPIC parties which I had the good fortune to attend. Can I get an "amen" Airwardo and Guru?

Marla wouldnt raise an eyebrow at my DZ with her "heavy makeup", "flaunting" and "demeanor". If she was fully clothed she'd be at the church girl end of the spectrum.

At our local DZ's annual boogie there is a deplorable tradition in which jumpers strip naked and lie down on the runway numbers at sunset. Don't know if they have caused any missed approaches. Someone really should report this criminal behavior to the FAA.

Give Marla a break Jo. She had her moment as the Cooper Prom Queen. Don't take that from her.;)

No but it freaks everyone the hell out when the approach lights flash on and I we went scurrying for clothing.

Amazon

"...No but it freaks everyone the hell out when the approach lights flash on and I we went scurrying for clothing...."

Are you Dutch, Amazon? Just askin,' (ie: hoping).

Stay classy there Brucie:S

Miss Amazona, must I remind you that you're the skydiver here? Besides, I was just pondering (ie: fantasizing) on the prospects of becoming a skydiver...

By the way, is it possible to jump as a triple? This way I could get warm with body heat from two directions. Don't want to get chilly, if you catch my drift. I'm pretty sensitive.

Which version would Occam prefer:

1. Al Di reverse engineered the alleged Cooper letters to newspapers and figured out the source (issue and page number) of all the text cut-outs (Playboy Magazine).

2. Al Di knew the source of the text cut-outs and didn't have to do any sleuthing at all.

Just wondering.

My whole social security check and food stamp allotment are riding on #2.

"...To everyone else: I don't support the misogynistic comments directed at either Amazon or Marla Cooper. As far as Marla, her beauty is not the issue. Her claims are the issue, which in my opinion I find seriously lacking...."

But, Bobby, you gotta tell us: Do you think Curtis had sex with Marla, or not?

That's the central question of Norjak! C'mon!!!

As for misogyney, I'm trying to get a date with Amazon, and Galen has promised I can hang out with Marla at some party he is organizing, so back off buddy...

"... As far as Marla, her beauty is not the issue. Her claims are the issue, which in my opinion I find seriously lacking...."

You got that totally backwards, Bobby. No one gives a shit about Marla's claims. No one believes a single thing she has said about LD at this point. Not a single soul on Planet Earth.

Rather, her beauty is the only relevant aspect of her involvment in the Norjak case at this point. Her beauty and how she works it are THE major issues before us.

Hence, what everyone has to answer eventually is: did Marla have sex with Curtis Eng, or is that rumor churned out by Eng's bosses at the FBI to cover for their orchestration of the Marla Show.

What say you?

RobertMBlevins

******Bruce asked

But did she [Marla] have sex with Curtis Eng? That's what everyone wants to know.

What do you think?

I think not. One wonders why Eng appeared to be such a Marla endorser originally but there are plenty of possible explanations that do not include sex.

Marla gets treated pretty harshly here with a lot of "slut" innuendo eg "twisty butt" and now inferences that she may have had sex with an FBI agent who was investigating her claims.

I don't think she deserves it. She is attractive but that's not grounds for character disparagement. I only saw Marla at the Portland Symposium and she wasn't "twisting" her butt or acting inappropriately with anyone I saw.

I think Blevins did a good job poking holes in Marla's LD story by interviewing family members who were present for LD's Thanksgiving arrival. Blevins (AKA Venom Magnet) gets attacked all the time here, but gets little praise for doing what all the national reporters failed to do: check Marla's story about LD's disheveled injured arrival at the family home right after Norjack. He did check. Nobody would corroborate it.

National reporters? What "national reporters"? Billy Bob Dorm-
Roome and Cinder Ella?

Give this slop-jaw a rest!

:S

Come on, Georger. And you call yourself a 'Cooper Investigator'? What a joke. Didn't you notice Marla appearing multiple times on national media being interviewed or what? No one asked her the obvious question:

'Can anyone who was at the house confirm your story, any detail about it?'

People slam on me about this, but it's frickin' obvious. Hold up and count on your fingers... How Many People Were in the Little House on the Semi-Prairie for Thanksgiving in 1971? This is how many I am aware of: Mother, father, LD, Uncle Dewey, Marla, her brother, her sister. I think a grandmother as well. That is eight people. Five adults, three kids. And no one noticed anything? Mother knows nothing? Brother makes fun of her claim? Sister says nothing? Riiiiiight.

Marla said LD did not leave the home until Saturday morning, a few days after the hijacking. However, she's also said that LD was staying at the house temporarily and had his own bedroom. First it was a wall full of Cooper Comics. Then it was one or two on a door. Whatever. They landed near Sisters, Oregon. Uh, what about the money found up north? No...it was Tina Bar up in Washington State. They drove a Triumph. Snow on Forest Service roads in WA in November? Oh...it was a truck.

You are constantly judging content of evidence in the Cooper case not by its possible validity, but who is the presenter. If you don't like the person, the evidence must be crap. Isn't that your attitude? This is foolish beyond belief, especially when such evidence can be supported by the subject's own words. I've asked you multiple times if you believe Marla's story and why you do or don't....and by God you've dodged that question more times than Lindsay Lohan trying to duck paparazzi at the courthouse. Same thing on the Amboy chute. Why? Not because I might be right...but because you don't like it that it came from me.

Well...too bad. :S Live with it.

To everyone else: I don't support the misogynistic comments directed at either Amazon or Marla Cooper. As far as Marla, her beauty is not the issue. Her claims are the issue, which in my opinion I find seriously lacking.

Pure sophistry.

I replied to you (at your urging) clear back in 2010. Go back and
read and maybe shut up with your sophistry, for a change.

"...I say I don't go with rumors. You didn't provide a bit of evidence on such rumors..."

Okay, I can accept that.

But where does that leave ust? You said you don't have any ideas why Curtis said LD was DB Cooper, and then changed his story.

So, what else do we have to investigate that is relevant that can explain the FBI's behavior? Rumors are all we have at this point

I say we need to tease them, massage them, and look into them. Maybe we might get a hint of where the truth is.

Next question: Who do you think Al Di is? Curtis?

Last questions: Glad you've got a gf. What do you think my chances are with Amazon?

Note how irrational Bruce is posting right now. That is how GALEN pulls strings - Galen needs for this thread to be shut down so he is using Bruce - feeding him what to say in order to cause agitation on the thread.

That is how Galen works! He attempted to use me when he could not post here so I know exactly how he works people. He needs for the other site to get attention and he needs to SHUT me up RIGHT NOW![:/]

He knows I have been intouch with Tosaw's old buddy.:ph34r:

Shutter he was AMAZED at the Jefferson picture you found & wants something better quality than what I could send.
I had tried to separate the side view from the frontal The frontal is what I needed to to make a point. ENLARGE the black and white composite to LETTER SIZE - what you see will set you back a few moments.;)

:oThe sketch done by the artist - the full page black and white (actually sepia) show the artist's hand strokes and what he was REALLY trying to show. Then you compare the Jefferson Composites with the pictures made before & after the skyjacking...you will NOTE that Duane has a LOT more chin before & after Jefferson.

:oWell, the tilt of the head was one thing, but the mouth & the chin just suddenly explained themselves.....between the tilt of the head & the lower dental particial - there was Cooper looking right back at you.

The hair was Marcelled in the 1966 prison photo as it was in other photos, but when groomed with product and no humidity - the curls relaxed.

:)
The nose was camoflaughed with the large rimmed glasses - and possibly temporary dental paste behind the ear. Duane cleaned a dental office back in the 1970's or in 71. He did this to pay his teeth.

:|Note the FBI doesn't open my emails - so that is their problem. When these comparisons go national - GALEN'S goose is fried. He worked with Tosaw as a kid - looks like Tosaw taught him to ignore the truths or perhaps GALEN has been paid to ignore the truths. He is an attorney he should be able to OUTWIT an old woman.[:/]

The only reason to IGNORE Weber was that Weber had some connections in his past the FBI & the US Goverment did not want exposed. If it came out a suspect in the Skyjacking plus being an excon had done some government work - that just WAS not a GOOD Idea![:/]

Opportunity, knowledge, appearance, availability and probability.

I am uncertain as to what extent the past of Weber had to do with the Skyjacking, but the FBI's ignoring of him as a genuine suspect & their hard assed attempts to defray & disclaim WEBER speak pretty loud. Perhaps it is time for the WORLD to make a decision - regarding the hard evidence that is being presented.

The thread and the limited audiencs will have to be my voice as I may not have one in the near future...and I might not be around to nod my approval of what is transpiring, but at least I know my goal is within my reach!

Someone told me - if you tell the world, there is nothing in it for you. I told him that money wouldn't help me where I am going, but going there with a FREE heart & with the acknowledgement of the public that I was NOT the liar I have been accused of being nor am I delusional Crazy or Off my Rocker.

Mr Pasternac you were right - I actually had Cooper all along.....now the FBI has to prove WEBER WAS NOT COOPER & they are going to have a hard time moving that BIG ROCK!

Galen, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. Talk about brain washed - Maybe you were Tosaw's project, ...but, MORE than likely U were just the kid who wouldn't take NO for an answer....stubborn and determined just like Tosaw....but Tosaw had principals - U have NONE. Tosaw went to church every sunday and he went to Bible study and was very active in his church. Perhaps U should mimic that characteristic in Tosaw....but, then maybe Tosaw was just someone who got caught up in the mystery, until an old friend asked for advise around 2004.

HOW ironic Tosaw sat in bible Study with Cooper's brother and belonged to the same Boat Club in CA. The brother last saw Duane in 1958 when he sent Duane packing with his weapon of choice - a Base Ball Bat! Duane had been bring his Floozies to Ma Weber's home & some gold coins where missing.

:)The two brothers would not speak or know the where abouts of each other until a few days before Cooper died. The sister, Duane would contact once a yr, but gave her no mailing address or contact information. It was a card & then in 1986 he called her - she thought I was that OTHER woman! The one who came to her CA home in 1971 with Duane.:|

It was 2004 when she looked into my eyes after having a heart attack & said "You aren't Jo" I had tried to tell her I didn't meet Duane until 1977 but on that day in 2004 her fear would fall into the shadows.:)
[:/]It has taken me yrs to unravel all of this, and now .....well, I think they are waiting for me....but, I am not ready. NOT Yet!

My heart is heavy and I am afraid, but it is what it is.

As Duane would say "I'm ascared". Waiting for a verdict is more difficult than the trial....accepting the out come, well, I may not have any choices. I do not do well with choices....Always left the choices up to my husbands, but always put my two cents worth in.

Jo wrote

...now the FBI has to prove WEBER WAS NOT COOPER...

Nope. That's not how it works Jo. You made the claim. You have the burden of proof. You haven't met it or even come close.

Placing Duane in WA is not proof. Showing the FBI screwed up is not proof. Poofed tangible evidence is not proof.

Jo wrote

...now the FBI has to prove WEBER WAS NOT COOPER...

Nope. That's not how it works Jo. You made the claim. You have the burden of proof. You haven't met it or even come close.

Placing Duane in WA is not proof. Showing the FBI screwed up is not proof. Poofed tangible evidence is not proof.

I held that ticket with Dan Cooper written on it and I held a ticket Stub and Duane told me "I'm Dannn Cooper". He took me places I could never have found if I had not been there before. That doesn't mean anything to you guys, but It means something to me...and I know I did NOT imagine it & that they are NOT false memories.

I don't give a damn if NO one believe me - it is the truth and nothing but the truth so help me GOD! I have not made anything up.
I do not know if there was someone with him --- but, there was others with knowledge of if nothing more than after the fact...2 of them that I am aware of and now they are gone. One his sister and the other his wife who was the one who contacted Max , but Clara (not her real name) only knew what Cooper told her.
She had waited long enough and he had told her he would not be alive in 5 yrs as that is what the Dr.s told Weber in 1976.
That is what he told Clara when he went to see her one last time on Thanksgiving of 1976...I put him on the plane.

Odd I had always heard that expression about the Truth versus Fiction and I have actully live it for 18 yrs now. Went to the FBI in May of 1996 and now it is almost May of 2014. IF the FBI if had anything that proved he was NOT Cooper then WHY have they NOT presented it! As it stands they can't prove he wasn't Cooper and I can't prove he was Cooper!

What do I wish? - I wish Duane had never taken me to WA and showed me the things he did and that he had never told me he was Dan Cooper. Wonder what my life could have been like if Duane Weber had never existed? Too late now!

I wish a certain person would finally tell the truth about what was in the van and what was in the wallet - two lies does not a truth make. The FBI never asked the man who bought the VAN to take a test of any kind....One he did NOT open the wallet and the other it only had my husbands military paper and drivers licencs.

WELL, shaking my head emphaptically, I he opened the wallet to see what was in it well enought to tell me on the phone that about those papers - HOW come when he brought to my door serval days later and the told my he didn't know what was in it becuase he didn't look. When you lie you need to write it down if you thing you might forget it.:D:)>:(

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part, regarding the validity of Marla Cooper's claims:

'Pure sophistry.

I replied to you (at your urging) clear back in 2010. Go back and read and maybe shut up with your sophistry, for a change.'

Really? It's MY job to go back four years and figure out your answer to a reletively simple question? You don't have an opinion? You had one before, just a few posts back and you acted as if you didn't even realize Marla had been interviewed multiple times on national television. Why don't you man up for once and give an actual answer. (I mean one where I'm not the Main Subject, LOL)

This, of course, was in-between your personal attacks on raising books for poor kids and shelters, and talking shit about the city of Auburn, what I do for a living, and nearly everything else under the sun lately.

You are being challenged, Mr Cooper Investigator featured in the Geoff Gray book. That's just in case you haven't figured it out, Mr I Went To College and They Turned Me Loose With Students and Stuff.

I've personally had quite enough of your BS regarding Amazon, 377, B and G Housecleaning, the Auburn School District, Books for Kids, My Sweet Girlfriend Gayla, My Cat Hobo, and everything else. As well as you calling me dishonest.

Either get real, or head back to the Dead Zone.

I know a ditty nutty as a fruitcake
Goofy as a goon and silly as a loon
Some call it pretty,
others call it crazy
But they all sing this tune:

Mairzy doats and dozy doats
And liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?
Yes! Mairzy doats and dozy doats
and liddle lamzy divey

If the words sound queer
And funny to your ear,
A little bit jumbled and jivey
Sing "Mares eat oats
And does eat oats
And little lambs eat ivy"

Oh! Mairzy doats and dozy doats
And liddle lamzy divey

Jo wrote

I held that ticket with Dan Cooper written on it and I held a ticket Stub and Duane told me "I'm Dannn Cooper". He took me places I could never have found if I had not been there before. That doesn't mean anything to you guys, but It means something to me...and I know I did NOT imagine it & that they are NOT false memories.
(emphasis added)

Jo,

Without producing that ticket there is no way to tell whether your memory is accurate. You may "know" that you held that Dan Cooper ticket, but a feeling does not validate a memory.

I don't think you lie, but I do think you are so biased that it affects your ability to accept evidence that points away from Duane being Cooper. You only give credence to evidence that supports your hypothesis.

We all fall prey to bias if we have a favorite suspect. You are not alone.

RobertMBlevins

I've personally had quite enough of your BS regarding Amazon, 377, B and G Housecleaning, the Auburn School District, Books for Kids, My Sweet Girlfriend Gayla, My Cat Hobo, and everything else. As well as you calling me dishonest.

Either get real, or head back to the Dead Zone.

Robert,
If you don't like comments about Auburn School District, Books for Kids, Gayla, your cat, your cleaning business and Auburn days, why do you post about them here? Nobody else posts details of their personal life here.

If you stop talking about those subjects, maybe people will leave them alone.

Jo wrote

(emphasis added)

Jo,

Without producing that ticket there is no way to tell whether your memory is accurate. You may "know" that you held that Dan Cooper ticket, but a feeling does not validate a memory.

I don't think you lie, but I do think you are so biased that it affects your ability to accept evidence that points away from Duane being Cooper. You only give credence to evidence that supports your hypothesis.

We all fall prey to bias if we have a favorite suspect. You are not alone.

If you ever meet me you will know Bias is not part of my exploration. I have accepted evidence that went in other directions. I have explored THINGs not discussed in this thread. The individuals who contacted me fed me stories - stories I had to check out - stories never told about in this thread. A lot of wanna be's and a couple of these turned out to be NIGHT MARES! Also damaged my credibility.

Duane said "I'm Dannn Cooooper", but does that make him Dan Cooper? NO it does not. It is all of the rest of the story and the memories that resound with a "YES". Do the memories make him Cooper? No, but his history, plus my memories with him, what he said & his obscur past.

So OBSCUR Perhaps the FBI couldn't unravel his past. The FBI refused to us civilians to extract information, so I had to do it on my own...remember I offer to approach certain individuals with a wire.

Did Weber hide his past because he was an ex-con. Employment & friend wise that was acceptable, BUT his concealment of his past was EXTREME. One does not cut themselves off from a cherished family member because of a falling out with another sibling....YET, Duane made sure NO traceable contact was made.

Duane made a phone call after the Drs. put the shunt into his arm...he knew he was into countdown & if the authorities wanted him - well, he was ready. Evidently NO one ever connected Duane L. Weber or John C. Collins (other than some contacts out of the penal system).

The claims from the penal system were checked out and by the time I presented Duane - the FBI had lost the files. Literally lost the Jefferson reports naming the individual the local agents went to the prison to interview! Other prisoner in other places also had leads. NONE of this was EVER REVEALED to the public.

Ckret even looked for those files - but like the Jefferson file they were obscure from him....think about this & digest this. Orders are orders.

Definity not BIAS & my memories are NOT flawed to any serious degree other than what age has done. My explorations - yes, they hurt, but had I been bias - those explorations would never have existed.

With the HELP of the SYSTEM - I believe this case can be put to rest! The public will need to be involved to in a way it has never been involved before. Public attempts to contact old state and federal employees and ex-prisoners can be done in a Publix Appeal. I have shied away from this over the yrs - except for this thread, NOW - ANYTHING GOES as long as it is legitimate and reaches many many people in the realms I need to find.

AARP - is a good example of where the STORY needs to be told & with pictures. National TV - programs that can spend intense time on the search with 2 segments.

Jo may not be around or available. I have NO idea what is going to happen to me - and this computer & this thread MUST be my voice....don't let everything I have done be swallowed up or heaved out with the trash. JO is straight forward and tells it like it is....she teases, but she does NOT lie or create information.

She will explore information provide - but like the guy who was contacting me for 10 months - Enough was enough or was it? Today I found a little something that JUST might verify something this guy actually did and said - I don't think there is anything there to prove Cooper was Weber but, it sure was a twist I never saw coming....I found the connection in a OLD file this morning - something I did over 14 yrs ago. A search in to old bank Boxes. Well, someone last yr - had that box - so this part of that guys story WAS true.

Since I brushed him off because of the fabrications he started creating - he was alienated. I do NOT know how or why he was interested or how he acquired the item he acquired. I think someone was PLAYING him - but, until I attempt to recontact him - I don't know. I was able to verifiy an item did ACTUALLY exist and I had that infomation in an old file from yrs ago....so the guy didn't create it and it was NOT something I discussed in the thread until I DISSED the man who presented the evidence...NOW I have been able to VERIFY the item did exist from my own old research I had filed away yrs ago.

Have to go!