47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Blevins & the bickering with Georger is why they have another site. BRUCE does NOT want me there, but he does NOT seem to have a problem coming to this site to quip.

They had to BLOCK Blevins from doing the SNAP Shots of their pages - Shutter hasn't figured out how to keep Blevins out & allow me to view only (I do not want to POST there).

The only part I want to view is the Flight Path...It is way over my head, but I enjoy reading what they are doing. I have Maps Sluggo gave me & Maps sent to me by another party - NO WAY to scan those huge things and get into a format for them.

Health permitting I will be making one FINAL trip to WA. The flight ticket will be all I can afford & will have to depend on the hospitality of those who live in the area....and some kind of cheap transportation. If what I learned today is true - it might be all expenses paid.

I am interested is what the other thread is discussing with the flight path that falls within the area's Duane showed me and
took me to. This time I want a historian and people with pictures taken from 1971 to 1979...I have to do this for peace of mind.
Then I will leave a little of Duane in each of those places and the rest thrown from a plane. He will be in the places he seemingly experience the best parts of his life.

I have asked on the thread if anyone could do certain property record searches for me but no takers. Topper Dr, Lieser Point and Image Lane - all three along the Columbia river...name of property owners from 1940 to 1971....no need for property owner after 1971.

Blevins and Georger:
I am kindly asking the two of you to stop engaging each other. The continued bickering will only cause me to loose the only voice I have had in the Cooper search.

Blevins - KC was NOT Cooper and you know that....and the longer U make the claim the worse the FALL is going to be. The witnesses are tired of being hounded by Bruce, Blevins and Knoss and others. Not one of you put yourselves in their shoes.

Blevins - you do KNOW that your witnesses have disputed your claims?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

BruceSmith

***You tell your ridiculous stories anywhere about the witnesses or your projections about their mental health you are going to end up in JAIL....fair warning! Jail food is NOT good for you health & the process to cease and decease has already started.

At least my rent would be paid for.

I have a question for you - in case of my incarceration, do I still receive my social security check?

That is a question for 377!
I want the bickering to stop - this is my only voice and it is your not wanting me to be registered on that thread that keeps me from viewing. I do NOT want to post as I can contact the individual I need to speak with thru a PM on this thread.

The only section I want cleared to read is the Flight Path!

What gets you in trouble is your being a BULLY and yet, make like a baby if someone stands up to you. Bullies are the first who get accused of abusive actions, but others usually pay the price. YOU are the only reason I cannot register at the site! You denied me permission to do so.

So do NOT be offended when others who have spent a large majority of their livelyhood investigating this old crime become offensive toward you.

When you abuse others - expect to be accused of actions you might not have committed. I did NOT know until tonight you had been accused of making the calls Blevins stated...U need to ask YOURSELF why you get picked on.

Maybe it is because you come across as being offensive and your tactics with interviews leaves little to be desired and definitely NOT productive.

When you change the events of the actual interview & appear on someone's door step without notification - that is crude and rude and offensive. U are the one who needs to publically apologize for your past & current actions. Most of the people you have attempted to interview have rebuffed you - ASK yourself WHY!

You should also send a letter of apology to each and everyone of them.

skyjack71

Blevins & the bickering with Georger is why they have another site. BRUCE does NOT want me there, but he does NOT seem to have a problem coming to this site to quip.

They had to BLOCK Blevins from doing the SNAP Shots of their pages - Shutter hasn't figured out how to keep Blevins out & allow me to view only (I do not want to POST there).

The only part I want to view is the Flight Path...It is way over my head, but I enjoy reading what they are doing. I have Maps Sluggo gave me & Maps sent to me by another party - NO WAY to scan those huge things and get into a format for them.

Health permitting I will be making one FINAL trip to WA. The flight ticket will be all I can afford & will have to depend on the hospitality of those who live in the area....and some kind of cheap transportation. If what I learned today is true - it might be all expenses paid.

I am interested is what the other thread is discussing with the flight path that falls within the area's Duane showed me and
took me to. This time I want a historian and people with pictures taken from 1971 to 1979...I have to do this for peace of mind.
Then I will leave a little of Duane in each of those places and the rest thrown from a plane. He will be in the places he seemingly experience the best parts of his life.

I have asked on the thread if anyone could do certain property record searches for me but no takers. Topper Dr, Lieser Point and Image Lane - all three along the Columbia river...name of property owners from 1940 to 1971....no need for property owner after 1971.

Blevins and Georger:
I am kindly asking the two of you to stop engaging each other. The continued bickering will only cause me to loose the only voice I have had in the Cooper search.

Blevins - KC was NOT Cooper and you know that....and the longer U make the claim the worse the FALL is going to be. The witnesses are tired of being hounded by Bruce, Blevins and Knoss and others. Not one of you put yourselves in their shoes.

Blevins - you do KNOW that your witnesses have disputed your claims?

Jo allow me to add some perspective. The issue is not my
"engaging" Blevins or anyone else, but Blevins engaging all of us
BY HIS WORDS & CLAIMS. In the latest example Blevins has
announced actual DEATH THREATS AGAINST HIM in his home
town of Auburn WA.

I am sorry you are not getting "air time" but neither I or anyone
else is responsible for that. Your stories/posts simply cannot
compete with continual announcements-pronouncements of
Mr. Blevins ... NOW ANNOUNCING ACTUAL DEATH THREATS
BEING MADE AGAINST HIM FROM KOOPERLAND, at Auburn WA.

I hope this explains the situation. You might want to defer to
Blevins in this latest series of spectacular claims and accusations
until more light can be thrown on his "death threats" and police
interventions in his safety and behalf at Auburn, WA!

Thank you for your attention and deference to Mr Blevins in this
very important development which involves his personal safety,
and the safety of all at Auburn Washington.

Hopefully law enforcement will get to the bottom of this fast,
for everyone's welfare. Then things may open up here for you to get the attention you used to have here -

Thank you.

G

Thank you for your comment. I am not sure of the logic behind the thinking of the kidnapping concerns, but I am sure of the conversation on the subject. Duane and Bill were discussing the plan of how things would be done while re-packing their parachutes. Bill was cautioning Duane to be sure to get all the passengers off before sending the note informing the pilot that this was a hijacking. As near to a quote as I can make it without going to my notes, Bill said that he did not mind dealing with hiding for twenty years, but there was no statute of limitations on kidnapping and he didn't want to deal with it for his whole lifetime.

Now, how the stewardesses, etc., get removed from kidnapping classification is not my level of expertise, remembering what was said and by whom IS what I was supposed to do, and I did one Hell of a good job. I don't fabricate this stuff, just make record of it. Bill was not a attorney, but I'm sure he knew what he had in mind. He still has you all confused on most of the facts. You even think Mac is dead… at least twice. Not.

A little knowledge is a very emboldening thing. A lot is dangerous, I'm told. 'They' voted to 'wack' Duane after he blabbed to Jo. Two guys were reportedly sentenced to 20 years for hoaxing a potential magazine story about Cooper living in Fla., it you can believe Bob Shieffer's news report.

And that's enough truth for a while.

Knoss, YOU damaged the cause more than any one human being ever to broach the subject of Cooper, outside of Blevins.

You were FED falsehoods & bait by me to see exactly what you would do...your story was unbelievable. I can prove every piece of bait I threw you - I copied every email I sent to you to DOUG. The bait was highlighted! Then your replies that usually came weeks later after you dreamt something up.

My mistake was doing the TRUTH GAME with you. BUT, I made sure Doug was aware of everything I fed the Monkey. Doug was WELL aware of this & I was told you were a MENTAL case by parties I will not name, but I kept hoping there was a small amount of truth in your TALES.

Like Pinocchio your NOSE GREW AND GREW AND GREW! Pinocchio, the monkey is REALLY a weird looking character. UN-DESCRIBABLE other than as a Cartoon Character who SQUAWKS in gibberish.

GO back to BED. This is almost over and the last thing needed are your psychotic ramblings.

Krip

Robert

I don't want to hear a single thing anymore from anyone about 'wasting bandwidth'.

I'm sure at the beginning of this thread, it was started with the best intentions.

But take a deep breath - try and look at the last X number of pages objectively and I hope you can see that the DB Cooper thread has turned into a train wreck.
[:/]

What do we do about it? If NOT for Blevins the guys with the knowledge & intellectual & technical conversations would be able to discuss things here.

When the discussions became technical and interesting - I tried not to interfer... others including myself with our banter would enter breaking up the line of thought. I tried to stay out of those discussions...because these guy at least KNEW what the were talking about.

Repetitive promotional postings destroyed the purpose of the thread. Attacks made by certain individuals became more agressive & required defensive postings.

The Fight Path is the most interesting thing to come down the pipe in a long time - and the general public cannot even read what is going on with that site because of BLEVINS.

It had to become a PRIVATE site that the public will never see. Spending all of that time on technical aspects of this crime could not be done here - because of "others" is such a waste.

Those discussions should have taken place here at the DZ in the first REAL Cooper thread to exist to serve that purpose. Perhaps even Sluggo would come back if "others" including myself let them explore the things needed to have been discussed yrs ago.

Such a waste! All of that research will never be seen or read by the general population The DZ is & remains the RIGHT place for it to reach a population with the interest & the knowledge to finally solve this old crime.

Such a waste of a lot of aviation talent.
A Talent which needs to be combined with the expertise of the jumpers in the DZ & those who are familiar with the WA area for jumping. A site available to the general public and not a private site for only those who are posting.

The flight path information should have happened here at the DZ. The DZ has the exposure these guys need ....and with the input of other & pilots in a public place to offer their assistance.

The General public will never have access to all of the information regarding the flight studies nor the input of older jumpers and other pilots who are able to offer their opinions and techical assistance here in the DZ.

I want them back at the DZ!

If some of us have to sit out & limit our postings I am all for it. Promoting a book other than the initial annoucement should NEVER be allowed. Also doing a copy of the entire posting being replied to is a waste of space...choose only those part being addressed.

If someone wants to promote a book or a movie - the DZ I am sure could use the income for paid advertisements.

It will TAKE discipline on the part of those who drove the general population away!
How do the rest of you feel?

THE most important guys are the ones working on the flight path....I personally would like to see their work in a public thread like this one with a specific goal - one open to be read by anyone interested...not just a select group.

If the public can't read their site - then what is the point of such a site? The focal point becomes very narrow and the results will never be known to those who really want to know - HOW Cooper GOT Away!

Guess dial up and my old windows XP are obsolete, but it is all I have. Can't afford anything on top of the unlimited long distance on line and do not want to be without phone service when there is a hurricane....land line is all we have during and after a hurricane. Technology for got about MOTHER NATURE and how isolated we would be after a severe hurricane and with no power or towers for days.

I do not even know what is wrong with my browser or what it is. DUMB old me! Just do the same ole thing all the time.

"...Side Note: I haven't seen Vicki on here lately, but if you see her on the other site, send her my congrats on the nice ring and her upcoming wedding. That's pretty nice, I'll admit. The staff of AB sends their best...."

Robert, we've been pranked. April 1st. Miss Vicki is doing an Earl Cossey Amboy chute imitation

MarkBennett

*** Pretty much all the other 25-year employees showed up for the soiree. :)

And you know this how?

I see trees of green,
red roses too.
I see them bloom,
for me and you.
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue,
And clouds of white.
The bright blessed day,
The dark sacred night.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow,
So pretty in the sky.
Are also on the faces,
Of people going by,
I see friends shaking hands.
Saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying,
"I love you".

I hear babies cry,
I watch them grow,
They'll learn much more,
Than I'll ever know.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

Yes, I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

It's the Amerikan Way.

RobertMBlevins

"...Side Note: I haven't seen Vicki on here lately, but if you see her on the other site, send her my congrats on the nice ring and her upcoming wedding. That's pretty nice, I'll admit. The staff of AB sends their best...."

Robert, we've been pranked. April 1st. Miss Vicki is doing an Earl Cossey Amboy chute imitation

No big deal. If she's getting married, then congrats. If not, then ha-ha, funny joke.]

It was funny. :D I couldn't tell him the real reason for my trips...could I?

Bruce kept hinting around about my recent trips to Seattle since we all met at the symposium. He wanted a Cooper Gossip Section on the forum and asked about me again....so I pranked him! I even kept it Cooper focused...the picture of the ring was one I found on Google images. It is the ring that Hugh Hefner gave his fiance a few years ago. We all know that Hugh Hefner was the founder and chief creative officer of Playboy Enterprises
and the Cooper letters were cut and paste from Playboy. In addition, Hefner owned a 727 in the late 60's which was named "The Big Bunny".

;)
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

georger

I see trees of green,
red roses too.
I see them bloom,
for me and you.
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue,
And clouds of white.
The bright blessed day,
The dark sacred night.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

So pretty in the sky.
Are also on the faces,
Of people going by,
Saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying,
"I love you".

I hear babies cry,
I watch them grow,
They'll learn much more,
Than I'll ever know.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

Yes, I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

DARN U Georger! U would have to pick on a song Duane sang so very well! I was already crying and now I am bawling.

But, it did make me smile remembering Duane singing that song. He sang it better than Sinatra or anyone else who ever recorded it. His voice was powerful and he did NOT even need a microphone.

Remembering his singing - is one of the GOOD memories I have.

"Robert, we've been pranked. April 1st. Miss Vicki is doing an Earl Cossey Amboy chute imitation."

"No big deal. If she's getting married, then congrats. If not, then ha-ha, funny joke."

"It was funny. :D I couldn't tell him the real reason for my trips...could I?

"Bruce kept hinting around about my recent trips to Seattle since we all met at the symposium. He wanted a Cooper Gossip Section on the forum and asked about me again....so I pranked him! I even kept it Cooper focused...the picture of the ring was one I found on Google images. It is the ring that Hugh Hefner gave his fiance a few years ago. We all know that Hugh Hefner was the founder and chief creative officer of Playboy Enterprises
and the Cooper letters were cut and paste from Playboy. In addition, Hefner owned a 727 in the late 60's which was named "The Big Bunny". "

Clearly, I'm not "reading" Playboy enough.

Hmmmm....what will be my revenge? Stay tuned....

skyjack71

I see trees of green,
red roses too.
I see them bloom,
for me and you.
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue,
And clouds of white.
The bright blessed day,
The dark sacred night.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

So pretty in the sky.
Are also on the faces,
Of people going by,
Saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying,
"I love you".

I hear babies cry,
I watch them grow,
They'll learn much more,
Than I'll ever know.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

Yes, I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

DARN U Georger! U would have to pick on a song Duane sang so very well! I was already crying and now I am bawling.

But, it did make me smile remembering Duane singing that song. He sang it better than Sinatra or anyone else who ever recorded it. His voice was powerful and he did NOT even need a microphone.

Remembering his singing - is one of the GOOD memories I have.

Mrs. Cooper has begun posting at the Mountain News, "Cooper" section. Come one, come all!

I guess she needs her "voice" more than she needs her self-righteous indignation. And I suppose I need readers more than love!

Ahhhh... we all have our weaknesses.

Farflung

I was trying to find a source where Cooper would have experience with aft stairs, needs $200,000 and fit the description.

Instead of looking at Black Ops and secret flights I turned my attention to Black Aircraft and well published flights. You got it, the private sector had exactly one jet in operation for business (yeah… riiiiiight) use and that was none other than the Playboy DC-9.

That black plane quickly became a white elephant that ate money faster than Playboy customers could read the insightful articles festooned with tasteful imagery. By 1970 they subcontracted a flight crew which is code for – holy cow this thing costs a fortune while parked on the tarmac. Strange as it may sound, the market for year old, highly modified (read trampolines, Jacuzzi and oyster bar), commercial airliners is not that vast. Yet there appears to be an inordinate demand.

By 1971 Playboy was losing money and a good chunk was on the Big Bunny. Just like every CEO today Cooper had to devise a ‘bailout’ or his company would go down the tubes. He matches the description, had military training, dressed the same until the hijacking then never wore a tie again. This is confirmed. Drinks bourbon, smokes and most importantly clearly knew how to operate the aft stairs. He even selected the next month’s Playmate to look exactly like Tina. Homage perhaps? This may be a little speculation so I’ll leave that part up to individual analysis.

Clearly he began that Golden Ticket campaign as a reminder that he got away with it.

Now Hefner is being chided for bad sex by his former fiancé. That’s why he should stick with virgins; they don’t know what bad sex is. Either way, I just hope that Hugh can find the right girl to grow old with; irrespective of his past crime.

Farflung's take (and poster) regarding Hugh Hefner.

EVickiW

***I was trying to find a source where Cooper would have experience with aft stairs, needs $200,000 and fit the description.

Instead of looking at Black Ops and secret flights I turned my attention to Black Aircraft and well published flights. You got it, the private sector had exactly one jet in operation for business (yeah… riiiiiight) use and that was none other than the Playboy DC-9.

That black plane quickly became a white elephant that ate money faster than Playboy customers could read the insightful articles festooned with tasteful imagery. By 1970 they subcontracted a flight crew which is code for – holy cow this thing costs a fortune while parked on the tarmac. Strange as it may sound, the market for year old, highly modified (read trampolines, Jacuzzi and oyster bar), commercial airliners is not that vast. Yet there appears to be an inordinate demand.

By 1971 Playboy was losing money and a good chunk was on the Big Bunny. Just like every CEO today Cooper had to devise a ‘bailout’ or his company would go down the tubes. He matches the description, had military training, dressed the same until the hijacking then never wore a tie again. This is confirmed. Drinks bourbon, smokes and most importantly clearly knew how to operate the aft stairs. He even selected the next month’s Playmate to look exactly like Tina. Homage perhaps? This may be a little speculation so I’ll leave that part up to individual analysis.

Clearly he began that Golden Ticket campaign as a reminder that he got away with it.

Now Hefner is being chided for bad sex by his former fiancé. That’s why he should stick with virgins; they don’t know what bad sex is. Either way, I just hope that Hugh can find the right girl to grow old with; irrespective of his past crime.

lol :D:D, I do miss FF.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

******I was trying to find a source where Cooper would have experience with aft stairs, needs $200,000 and fit the description.

lol :D:D, I do miss FF.

Me too! I was reminiscing! [:/]

Vicki wrote

In addition, Hefner owned a 727 in the late 60's which was named "The Big Bunny".

I was going to correct the info above (it was a DC 9 not a 727) but
Farf's quoted post got it right.

Does anyone know if Farf is OK? I worry.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

If you posted my remark I hope U clean up my grammar and other words. The guy asked a question and I didn't like YOUR bias self promoting answer. Per what you sent me long ago about what you said about me in your BOOK - Weber was glossed over.

So I took the opportunity to have my say.
NOT much time left to finish my mission and since I had NO other VOICE I was going to use your Mountain News...how much did you change it if you even posted it?

Maybe you have a reader out there in WA who might be interested in seeing the Jeffernson frontal versus a sepia of the Composite ( the good one ) and another picture of WEBER of MY choosing. ALL three side by side....someone might show it to their Grandmother or grandfather and maybe someone will remember that man.

The general public has never seen that picture with the one composite that is reliable and another picture of Weber before the crime....PUT them together and they are STRIKING. I DO NOT mean the BING composite..that one is very far off and the artist will tell you it was NOT the one the witnesses chose.

My computer is being picked up tomorrow so I won't have a way of doing them & it will take some work - to do the 3 in one row - I believe MIGHT get someones attention!

IF you posted the pics in the format that I would provide - maybe just maybe you could help solve the damn thing - but not with opinionated remarks.

"... I have no opinion on this, but Bruce...you have until tomorrow afternoon (Monday) to decide if you want to speak at the theater. I'm told the speaking slots have been tentatively filled now, although I can still get you in at the Monday meeting, but that's it. Since it's been a few days since my email and my public offer on that...and you have no response...I am beginning to doubt your commitment anyway. Last chance, or sit in the audience if you wish. That's always available anyway. No recorders or cameras are allowed unless authorized, though..."

I'll pass, Robert.

I can read the other thread, but I do not understand where the conversation is coming from on the Flight Path.

Evidently someone (Homid) has overlayed a correct map with the co-ordinates. Can som one - Robt99 or Homid send me that map by regular email. Evidently it is different than what Sluggo had on his site.

I need to be able to see what they have the site over laid with and to be able to have the roads below it the different parts.
I want to see if any of this puts the FIGHT with the wind drift in the places Weber took me to and talked about.

If someone will help me with this I would appreciate it. It may have to be done in segments to show me all of it.

Please help me with this...I have detailed maps of the area and I want to be able to on my map to over lay the flight path. I also want to know the directions of the winds at specific points the flight was at.

In other words I need for the roads with names to show under the flight path marks and then the direction of the wind at various point.

You can send these to my regular email in segments I can print and then past together. I will appreciated this very much.
[email protected].

Also who is this VERN. Remember I have been searching for a Vern - but maybe I only used the last name.

A guy contacted me - who scared me about a VERN, but he was on a fishing expedition to find out the last name of my Vern which I did NOT give because I didn't know if the son & the father had the same last name...

I just thought it odd up and pops a Vern in Galen Cooks and Georger's story.

There is a sucker born everday and some of them are so hungry for a story they will bite on anything.

The man contacting me used many names and finally I got rid of him. Then he showed up in the thread using two other identities, but kept changing his story.

I will be more than willing to provide copies of ALL of the crap the man sent me...and I played along with him to see how far he would go. He first contacted me in the early part of 2013 and then when Gossett got killed he went under for a while and then started up again. Then later in 2013 he showed up in this thread with 2 other indenties...both on a fishing expedition.

Now he is on the other site fishing if it is the same man. Might have been GC all of the time - I had a suspicion about that but did NOT voice it.