47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

***Were Geestmans lies that bad? He basically said he didn't know KC that well, right?

Personally, if I feel that strongly about someone, I'll take that up with them man to man, face to face.

It's not my job to take up Geestman's lies with him. For one thing, none of them have to do with me personally. Second, on some of his lies I didn't find out until later they WERE lies until Skipp Porteous and I did some checking. Some of his statements were not outright lies, but AAB's. (Attempts At Bullshit) I will separate the two on the list.

Even though my comment was not directed at you, your response brings up an interesting question: Why not investigate Geestman and his lies?

After all, your accusation is not that Kenny acted alone, but rather that he and Geestman worked together and that it was even Geestmans idea. So why only investigate one half of the guilty party? It stands to reason that if Geestman was involved, especially if it was his idea, that he would have not done it for free. Have you ever checked his finances? Did he loan out large sums of money, buy a house? If Geestman was involved, there is no way the investigation is complete without a deep long look at Geestman? Why has this not been done? Because he is still alive and can kick back, maybe?

I think it is a fair question. You are, after all, accusing him of not just being an accomplice, but being the master mind behind NORJACK.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Good work Jo! Amazing...

Blevins' quote referring to Gray's article gives himself away when he says: quote Blevins: and other things that pointed to KC,

I've read Gray's article and seen the same photos and I can't find
anywhere where Gray says "and other things that point to KC".
Gray never uses those words in reference to Kenny or makes such an allegation at all! Those are Blevins' words!

It's just one more critical example of where Blevins puts words and thoughts in other people's minds they never said at all!

Those are Blevins' words and thoughts - not Gray's!

Hey, guess what Mr Wizard. You are right. I showed Geestman the print copy of Gray's KC article...(wait for it now)

...and then things Skipp Porteous and I had already run up on Christiansen which I printed up for the interview. (wait for it now)

In the file folder I carried...(wait, it's coming to you now)...containing...

The comparison picture, Kenny's final bank statements, Lyle's statement to us, other stuff.

This is what is meant by 'other things that point to KC'.

Not the contents of the Gray article, with which I am quite familiar.

LOL. Get real.

Aren't you being missed somewhere else?

You know there's a very simple way out of this, but it's the last
thing YOU would ever do -

#1: Get Gray to issue a statement that your words and
thoughts represent his -

and #2: Get a similar statement from Geestman.

Then all problems with who said and meant and thought
what is clearer? And the role of deceit and
misrepresentation is removed? Aren't writers/editors like YOU
supposed to strive for clarity?

You get real for a change, and STOP telling everyone else to
get real! ? You're the guy with the problemo.

:o
:D:D:D

georger

***:DPrecisely the BULL I said you would promote!

You are your own worst enemy!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Blevins stated:
"But when I started letting Geestman look at the copy of Geoff Gray's article, the comparison pictures, and other things that pointed to KC, he turned white as a sheet right there on his front porch. And then he wanted to end the interview."

WELL, I know WHY he WANTED to END the interview and WHY she sold her HOME and went POOF! U destroyed 2 lives with YOUR obcessions! U cannot SEE the truth - U are blind and U did NOT care who you hurt or the FAMILY U destroyed. You showed him Gray's BOOK!

Did U just show him the one page of the composites? NO!
:S;):D:ph34r::o:|B|:$;)
You showed him the pictures in the BOOK! There WAS ONE very small PICTURE OF KENNY in that book!
Barb Dayton was there and so was Weber and McCoy!

U make of that what you WILL! They both disappeared off the face of the earth - POOF! Or so you thought!
Maybe 377 is their Attorney and Porteous is writing the book of the century.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D

Good work Jo! Amazing...

Blevins' quote referring to Gray's article gives himself away when he says: quote Blevins: and other things that pointed to KC,

Gray never uses those words in reference to Kenny or makes
such an allegation at all! Those are Blevins' words!

It's just one more critical example of where Blevins puts words and thoughts in other people's minds they never said at all!

It may very well be it was at this point, Blevins describes above,
where Bernie realised what Blevins was up to, and the full
implication of Blevins' deceits. Blevins even describes it!

quote: " he turned white as a sheet right there on his front porch."

Blevins' attribution to Gray above is just one more deceit.

Blevins never gets anything right because he's always too busy
and compromised with his own deceits!

Shame on Blevins.

;)
Why Geestman ended the subject very abruptly was something he saw in those pictures, but only Geestman and his wife KNOW the answer to that.

I was aware of Geestman's statement & the pictures he viewed. Decided to unload my thoughts on the subject as Blevins promotion of his book became extremely frustrating.

Did the Geestmans KNOW who Cooper was? I believe after the incident in 1971 they may have had suspicions. Their encounter with Blevins was life altering & age was catching up with them - but, both Geestman & his wife stopped all conversation with Blevins?

If what Blevins wrote about Geestman turning white & ending the conversation after viewing Greys book WAS true then,
what in that BOOK made Geestman END his conversation & further participation in the subject?

Was there something in those 4 pages of picture that screamed at him - STOP! Suddenly Margaret sells her ranch & he made sure No one could contact him. He is not listed as a resident or homeowner in the area Blevins claimed. He had a P.O. Box and even that is NO longer active.

Poof! Seems to the operatis modem for anyone who claims to know who Cooper was!

What was on those 4 pages other than multiple photo? Did it become evident to Geestman - that he could be implicated if he even recognized any one suspect? Was it the notariety the book would cause & the interuption it might create in their lives? Lots of reason Geestman ended the communications with Blevins!

:ph34r:B|:P:|:ph34r:
Maybe he suddenly felt the need to make a trip to the men's room.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Only using parts of my post from below, but I REALLY need some help to locate the professions and the connections the men below had to WA & OR & ID.

PLEASE HELP:

I have been looking for 2 men for yrs. These men would have been the fathers of younger men Duane knew & kept in contact with for yrs.

Jumping was mentioned regarding both men.

Subject 1.

Phil Harris Sr. This man WAS a jumper in the Seattle area & other areas of WA. SO MANY Phil Harris in WA area it was impossible. The son - Phil Harris Jr. is supposedly decease so I have been told...he did live in 1979 in the Seattle area.

In 1978 Duane was talking Harris Jr. & asked him about his father. The father was still alive at that time, but was not jumping because he was too old.

Guessing the older Harris to have been born between 1914 and 1924. I want to know the occupation of Sr. Harris & what his connections to Weber consisted of.

Subject 2

The other man's name is very common in the WA area. Pennington.

No 1st name for Sr. Pennington
(as he may not have been a Sr.)
HE would be about Duane's age probably born between 1914 & 1930.

One of these sons looks like a miniature Sheridan Petersen. Image a youthful face on a man about 5'7" with staight glossy dark hair.

Duane inquiring about the fathers of these two men is a piece of the puzzle that might bring the past of Weber into focus.

NO idea how these fathers were connected to Weber (aka Johnnie (Dusty) Collins). The fact they were jumpers is what interests me.

Harris was connected maybe connected to Foresty & definitely jumping. The remark made in 1979 by the son was "He's too old for that now".

Regarding Pennington I heard the first question Duane directed at the man regarding jumping - the man motioned for Duane to come closer and walk away from where I was stand, but I still caught some of the conversation. Some conversation was about his father, no mention of jumping in relation to the father...I did get the impression WA was involved. The younger man THANKED Duane for what he did for his father regarding employment. I never understood how Duane had any say over who a Big N.W. Company hired.

NONE of this meant anything to me until I found out who Dan Cooper was.

Duane knew every airport in OR, WA, ID and UT & locations of places near them.
In WA he knew every tower, the Vor, gravel pits, rivers, camp grounds, fishing camps, swinging bridge, bridge &stores in OR & WA. by name and looked for a woman in St Helens OR who had an antique shop near the river.

Her name was the name in 2 of the books Duane had! Joan Garrity (not sure I spelled that right, but will look it up later this week).

skyjack71

******:DPrecisely the BULL I said you would promote!

You are your own worst enemy!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Blevins stated:
"But when I started letting Geestman look at the copy of Geoff Gray's article, the comparison pictures, and other things that pointed to KC, he turned white as a sheet right there on his front porch. And then he wanted to end the interview."

WELL, I know WHY he WANTED to END the interview and WHY she sold her HOME and went POOF! U destroyed 2 lives with YOUR obcessions! U cannot SEE the truth - U are blind and U did NOT care who you hurt or the FAMILY U destroyed. You showed him Gray's BOOK!

Did U just show him the one page of the composites? NO!
:S;):D:ph34r::o:|B|:$;)
You showed him the pictures in the BOOK! There WAS ONE very small PICTURE OF KENNY in that book!
Barb Dayton was there and so was Weber and McCoy!

U make of that what you WILL! They both disappeared off the face of the earth - POOF! Or so you thought!
Maybe 377 is their Attorney and Porteous is writing the book of the century.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D

Good work Jo! Amazing...

Gray never uses those words in reference to Kenny or makes
such an allegation at all! Those are Blevins' words!

It may very well be it was at this point, Blevins describes above,
where Bernie realised what Blevins was up to, and the full
implication of Blevins' deceits. Blevins even describes it!

quote: " he turned white as a sheet right there on his front porch."

Blevins' attribution to Gray above is just one more deceit.

Blevins never gets anything right because he's always too busy
and compromised with his own deceits!

Shame on Blevins.

;)
Why Geestman ended the subject very abruptly was something he saw in those pictures, but only Geestman and his wife KNOW the answer to that.

I was aware of Geestman's statement & the pictures he viewed. Decided to unload my thoughts on the subject as Blevins promotion of his book became extremely frustrating.

Did the Geestmans KNOW who Cooper was? I believe after the incident in 1971 they may have had suspicions. Their encounter with Blevins was life altering & age was catching up with them - but, both Geestman & his wife stopped all conversation with Blevins?

If what Blevins wrote about Geestman turning white & ending the conversation after viewing Greys book WAS true then,
what in that BOOK made Geestman END his conversation & further participation in the subject?

Was there something in those 4 pages of picture that screamed at him - STOP! Suddenly Margaret sells her ranch & he made sure No one could contact him. He is not listed as a resident or homeowner in the area Blevins claimed. He had a P.O. Box and even that is NO longer active.

Poof! Seems to the operatis modem for anyone who claims to know who Cooper was!

What was on those 4 pages other than multiple photo? Did it become evident to Geestman - that he could be implicated if he even recognized any one suspect? Was it the notariety the book would cause & the interuption it might create in their lives? Lots of reason Geestman ended the communications with Blevins!

:ph34r:B|:P:|:ph34r:
Maybe he suddenly felt the need to make a trip to the men's room.

Keep in mind we only have Blevins' word for all of the above.
Turning white ... ?

So far Blevins' word turns out to mean nothing.

georger

Keep in mind we only have Blevins' word for all of the above.
Turning white ... ?

So far Blevins' word turns out to mean nothing.

;)Consider that Geestman and his wife made sudden changes in their lives.

All attempts to locate them went POOF! The post office box had NO forwarding address for Geestman. No property listed in his name. Phone numbers are non-exist. Even their son's number is non existent. It is like they VANISHED off the face of the earth. WHY!

The rumor is they are working with a HollyWood producer in CA.:ph34r::o:)B|

I just went over to Shutters site read it as I usually do and this is what popped up:

"Sorry, but the administrator has blocked registration from proxies. Other causes of this error include using an intranet (school connections), registering on a cell phone, or using a browser that does not support compression or does not accept encoding".

I do NOT post there but I do read it. Now I am not even allowed to READ it. I guess that is because I contacted the FBI about WHAT Cook said about me!

The only thing I was interested in was Homid and R99's conversation on the flight path. Never have used a proxie and or any other connection other than my usual AOL.
Perhaps someone could explain to me what this means and if I violate some protocol they have there?

RobertMBlevins

******Georger says in part:

'Good work Jo! Amazing...

Gray never uses those words in reference to Kenny or makes such an allegation at all! Those are Blevins' words!

Hey, guess what Mr Wizard. You are right. I showed Geestman the print copy of Gray's KC article...(wait for it now)

...and then things Skipp Porteous and I had already run up on Christiansen which I printed up for the interview. (wait for it now)

In the file folder I carried...(wait, it's coming to you now)...containing...

The comparison picture, Kenny's final bank statements, Lyle's statement to us, other stuff.

This is what is meant by 'other things that point to KC'.

Not the contents of the Gray article, with which I am quite familiar.

LOL. Get real.

Aren't you being missed somewhere else?

You know there's a very simple way out of this, but it's the last
thing YOU would ever do -

#1: Get Gray to issue a statement that your words and
thoughts represent his -

and #2: Get a similar statement from Geestman.

Then all problems with who said and meant and thought
what is clearer? And the role of deceit and
misrepresentation is removed? Aren't writers/editors like YOU
supposed to strive for clarity?

You get real for a change, and STOP telling everyone else to
get real! ? You're the guy with the problemo.

Uh...you do have a grasp of the concept known as 'reading comprehension,' right?

I already explained it to you once. It's right there above your quote. Your attempt to put words into my mouth is pathetic.

Make sure you warn everyone in advance when your next post won't be about ME. We wouldn't want any users here suffering a heart attack out of shock, LOL.

Must be hard on you that Shutter issued his Prime Directive against bringing my name up on the alternate website. No wonder you drop by HERE, since practically your every post at Dropzone has to do with me. I would call it an obsession. And if you are going to persist in calling me a liar, I'd appreciate at least one proven example...or stick it your hat please.

But you are the only one posting here! You have it all to
yourself, after chasing everyone off who could not match your
bluster.

Now. Address the points I brought up. Stop the diversions,
reversals, straw men, and other machinations you use to
avoiding answer simple questions related to FACT.

Aren;t you up to the task of answering questions - from a
Baboon!?

:ph34r::D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'But you are the only one posting here! You have it all to
yourself, after chasing everyone off who could not match your bluster.

Now. Address the points I brought up...' (etc)

I already did. And I didn't 'chase' anyone off. They voluntarily went to Shutter's site. Some of them are posting there because they've been banned by Dropzone.

And you sir...after all the shit things that come pouring from your mouth about me, what makes you think I would bother answering you, especially publicly? Are you kidding me?

Not only that, you believe you can ask me anything and everything anytime you wish, and I will just go public with answers. I don't seek your approval, nor do I care what you think you deserve.

Are you Danielle 1010?

Oh! What were Geestman's and Kenny's genetic haplotype?
:D:D:D:D:D

You know the physical address is not his and that the P.O. box is not his and the phone number is no longer his!

Evidently you haven't tried to contact him.
No organization there knows where he is and believe you me he didn't live in a shell.

RobertMBlevins

For Jo, regarding Geestman: He still lives in the same place. I have his current phone number and address, and yes...he is still there. But I have already told you (and everyone else) what AB of Seattle's policy is on the witnesses. Their contact information will not be released by us, except to certified members of the media who show a serious interest, or law enforcement. That decision is FINAL, and is based on advice from our attorney.

That is an EXCUSE and U know it. When was the last time you contacted Geestman?

I have the same phone number you have and the street address and the P.O. Box and Geestman DOES NOT LIVE THERE.

I have unlimited long distance and I contacted a lot of people in Port Angles and GEESTMAN does NOT live there. If he does it is in a retirement home and/or nursing home. It was of the opinion he was back with his wife and living in CA...if you have other information then produce it.

I was not going to be critical of you or put you down....What I wanted was for him to view ALL of the photos I have of Weber and others Weber knew - nothing more. I was going to include pictures of other individuals associated with Weber and these pictures are confidential and would require his signed pledge never to share them or make copies and to mail them back to me...

I firmly believe the only reason you provide FALSE information is for the perservation of your book which you know if it is found you co-ersed or produce false information that you would be held liable.

The public deserves to know the truth and not the story you have probagated for monetary reasons.

RobertMBlevins

I already did. And I didn't 'chase' anyone off. They voluntarily went to Shutter's site. Some of them are posting there because they've been banned by Dropzone.

NO, U are the reason they are posting there because you disrupted every conversation they tried to do regarding the flight. Those who are discussing the flight path are doing a good job without the disrupting posting from other such as yourself and me. Since you cannot even view the site you have absolutely NO idea what is being done.

The Work on the flight path they do NOT agree on, but Homid has produced some information not discussed before. They are studying old maps and developing what appears to be more of an easterly route for the plane and they have found an explanation for the time lines. These guys get a way too technical for me to follow, but I absord as much as I can.

You couldn't keep your 2 cents worth out of the conversation long enough to allow them to have an intelligent conversation here. Everytime the conversation was going in a positive direction - you came in with CRAP completely off subject to promote your book or rattle on about private stuff.

I couldn't post there if they allowed me to as it is too difficult to navigate and the flight conversations are WAY over my peon mentalilty.

There is only one person there who was banned from this site. All of the others are there by choice and if they had a specific category for me - I would try to post, but I am more comfortable with the DZ and I will stay as long as I can - but, it won't be much longer.

THEN you can have it ALL TO YOURSELF!

RobertMBlevins

Look...my job is FINISHED on Geestman. I am not the FBI, I'm not even an official member of the media. Do you think I am stupid enough to turn over contact information on these people and possibly be held liable for that?

edited out for the sake of space

You must be kidding. Do your own homework and stop coming to me about it. I'm not putting our little company at risk just because you (or anyone else interested) can't do their own research. I'm not contacting Geestman anymore, or any of the other people in that document. I leave that to others, and they can do that if they wish, but not by going through ME to do it. I'm even surprised I agreed to do an update on Christiansen this August. I should cancel that and just show the movies. :)

I have done my homework and I have chased all of the information on Geestman and it leads to a dead end. If you have been intouch with them in the last 2 yrs you are out and out throwing up a shield to protect yourself. BY your own admission you do NOt know where Margaret is.

AS I hinted early - maybe they are in CA doing their own thing! Remember you claimed they would make ZERO on your book. There is NOTHING to keep them from doing a Movie based on a book writer who approached and misled them.

The Fleecing - The Dark Truth about the search for D.B.Cooper.

RobertMBlevins

If you're really convinced that Duane was Cooper, why would you bother with Geestman? You should be concentrating on Duane's family and friends instead of worrying about Geestman and Christiansen. This is if you truly believe Duane was the guy.

Well, You have NO idea what I have been doing....not at all. I did contact family and now they are all deceased - I am the last one. I don't give a hoot about Christiansen, but Geestman is of interest, only because of things Duane said. You seem to ignore the fact that I discussed long before you ever came to the thread and on 101 about the Paradise Park and the Guys - but I didn't know the name of the park. I knew the location.

Geestman's past and that of his wife is of concern to me. I even asked you to do something regarding a musuem when you last went to see Margaret in Twisp - you were right there near that musuem, but didn't stop. Perhaps it was all a ODD co-incident I had been looking for that Park & the woman who Rode Horses for 17 yrs when you told your story.

I asked you to produce a picture of Margaret between the yrs 1990 and 1994.
If it was the same woman she made a trip to FL during that time and I actually met her. Her hair was dark and it was short and it had been set - she was not white headed at that time. She was also not as heavy as the picture you produced. But, she was a woman from Duane's past who came to see him and her husband was not with her but she was picking him up...he introduced her as a friend from his past, but I do NOT remember the name.

She was wearing a medium blue suit. It was more than the looks it was something Duane told me about her and how amazed I was. I only had a few moments because I had to get back to work. WHY I need to find Margaret Geetsman if that is her name. But I do not think that was the name given to me.

When I saw the picture you posted or her at the ranch - that is what got my interest....except for the hair and her age and the weight - the woman who was sitting in Duane's office looked like that woman. I want to see a picture of her taken around 1990 to 1994. I would know her in a heart beat.

I know that without proof I do not have a story - and WHY I have NOT done a BOOK or a MOVIE or anything like that.
I KNOW what I saw and what I HELD in my hands and the strange sequence of events I experience for 17 yrs with Duane...all cuminating in a confession I did NOT grasp. At least I never made things up about people I didn't know and write a book about them.

God has a reason for my plight - and I don't know what it is, but I was chosen to tell these things he tried to tell me and he left things, but I was so fricking clueless it was not funny. Maybe just maybe the answers are right infront of me. Find Pennington and find Harris and find what they did - I am not able to travel to WA to finish this. So the Fricking truth will probably die with me and I would like to spend a little of what is left of my life on ME!

skyjack71

I just went over to Shutters site read it as I usually do and this is what popped up:

"Sorry, but the administrator has blocked registration from proxies. Other causes of this error include using an intranet (school connections), registering on a cell phone, or using a browser that does not support compression or does not accept encoding".

I do NOT post there but I do read it. Now I am not even allowed to READ it. I guess that is because I contacted the FBI about WHAT Cook said about me!

The only thing I was interested in was Homid and R99's conversation on the flight path. Never have used a proxie and or any other connection other than my usual AOL.
Perhaps someone could explain to me what this means and if I violate some protocol they have there?

Jo, you should have contacted me before jumping to conclusions. I have been working on added features last night. I also did a auto maintenance which enabled the anti-spam program to function. It has settings on it. you should be able to view the site now. your browser is probably out of date causing this problem. The FBI had nothing to do with it. much like this forum, I think the FBI has better things to do than worry about what is being posted on the internet about a 40 + year old unsolved case.

I sent you an email last night explaining what probably happened to your viewing the forum. I agreed to allow you to view the site. I don't intend to breach that agreement.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

Your story holds no more weight than if I said my brother was Cooper just because he said so...

Just like Lyle Christiansen? (Except that Lyles brother never said so. Lyle just had an imagination).
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Shutter wrote

I think the FBI has better things to do than worry about what is being posted on the internet about a 40 + year old unsolved case.

+1. The FBI has more pressing matters. Check this out. A CA state senator, Leland Yee, has been so anti gun that he wanted mandatory registration of 3D printers that can produce gun parts. So Senator No Guns gets busted by the FBI trying to set up a multimillion dollar arms purchase to supply Muslim rebels in the Philippines. You couldnt make this stuff up. http://www.sacbee.com/2014/03/27/6274946/affidavit-details-sen-leland-yees.html

What's ironic is that the only FBI scrutiny of this Dropzone forum was ended by Jo's complaining to FBI brass about Ckret.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Shutter wrote

I think the FBI has better things to do than worry about what is being posted on the internet about a 40 + year old unsolved case.

+1. The FBI has more pressing matters. Check this out. A CA state senator, Leland Yee, has been so anti gun that he wanted mandatory registration of 3D printers that can produce gun parts. So Senator No Guns gets busted by the FBI trying to set up a multimillion dollar arms purchase to supply Muslim rebels in the Philippines. You couldnt make this stuff up. http://www.sacbee.com/2014/03/27/6274946/affidavit-details-sen-leland-yees.html

What's ironic is that the only FBI scrutiny of this Dropzone forum was ended by Jo's complaining to FBI brass about Ckret.

WHAT WAS IRONIC was Ckret NOT disclosing all of the things about Weber and leaving out the important things - such as the JEFFERSON FILE and THE PICTURES attached to that file. The truth is - he never looked at them.

Other things were NOT Ironic, but purposely done to exploite and disperse the FBI's files... He NEVER disclosed the where abouts of Weber from 1962 to 1964 - because he had NO ACCESS to those files.

Even if he had them and could not publicize them - he was authorized to provide the widow outside of the forum all of that information. The FBI did NOT allow Weber's pic from Jefferson to be publicized - but, a smart Cookie named Mrshutter found the pics....and the detailed files. I have a printed format of what was available when CKRET posted here and IT had little to no information.

You can defend CKRET all you want but what he was doing was not right and the FBI knew this - why do you think he got reassigned?

Can you imagine the stir that picture would have created when MARLA was twisting her butt infront of the media!

Jo wrote

Can you imagine the stir that picture would have created when MARLA was twisting her butt in front of the media!

I'll have to check with Bruce for confirmation. I attended the Portland Cooper Symposium with my spouse so I wasn't paying as close attention to Marla as a lot of guys were... but I never saw Marla engage in any inappropriate provocative behavior. Just a smile. No "butt twisting" Jo.

If you are going to demean Marla you should have some evidence to support the "twisty butt" claims.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Shutter wrote

I sense another Vortex has opened up in the Bay area, Three-Seven-Seven. Keep safe.

Jo wrote

Can you imagine the stir that picture would have created when MARLA was twisting her butt in front of the media!

I'll have to check with Bruce for confirmation. I attended the Portland Cooper Symposium with my spouse so I wasn't paying as close attention to Marla as a lot of guys were... but I never saw Marla engage in any inappropriate provocative behavior. Just a smile. No "butt twisting" Jo.

If you are going to demean Marla you should have some evidence to support the "twisty butt" claims.

Three-Seven-Seven, I like Jo's nickname for Marla, and I think what happens with Marla's butt is more of an optical illusion, or some kind of visual perception distortion, caused by the twisting motion by guys like me as our necks squirm to get a better view the Magnificanet Marla.

Technically, though, you are correct, I haven't seen Marla display any butt twisting, per se. I think all the twisting movement is performerd by those of us gawking.

Along those lines, I didn't see any remarkable cleavage from Marla, or other tell-tale signs of twistiness.

Although Marla did spin away as I questioned her. She hung up on me, saying, "I'm done talking to you!"

And she is correct. She does appears to be done talking, although I am not done writing about her...

Demeaning people without evidence is first nature to Jo Weber. Watch this one: Mac-Mac-Mac. It was all Mac and the other guy. Duane just did what he was told, and to the letter. Except for a couple minor screw-ups, like making it a kidnapping instead of just a highjacking, and messing with Tina. Anything for a sweet deal with his health problems. And in 1968 he liked brandy once in a great while, not whiskey at all. Carried his pocket knife in his right pocket and his bummed cigarettes behind his left ear. Loved to window peep in bedroom windows early in the morning. I caught him several times. "My real name is Duane, no "W" and no "Y", just plain Duane. Last name is Weber."

Greetings all,

A new suspect has entered the Cooper lore. His name is Wes Nelson, a former Green Beret with three tours of duty in Vietnam, a stint in Korea, and some action in WW II.

He has been presented by his nephew, Earl Door, a former cop and Californina investigating dectective with the state's fraud unit.

More details are at Shut's place.

Jo wrote

Like a YouTube clip, eh?

Jo wrote

How did the SAGE system get its data to a map, or in some form
to plot on a map ... and what was the data format(s) used?
Any idea?