47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

***"Stop. You're scaring me. It's a publicly-accessible forum. I'll view anytime I wish. From the library, my friend's Iphone, whatever."

that may be true, but I have you on record doing things you shouldn't have done. your worse move was to sign up. you wouldn't have to hide your IP and basically I would allow the pics to go on your little site.

"rampant" try and be honest for once. the word is "isolated"

keep in mind the DMCA follows no rules. once I provide proof of your "hacking into the forum" I'm sure there will be no problems. the problem you will have is the site down for a minimum of 10 working days. my video was down for a month. then the thousands of dollars fighting the counter that will go nowhere as 377 has mentioned many times. it's not a point of being a public forum. your IP connected to you was cut off. you technically have no rights taking screenshots from the same computer that was blocked. that's on record, as well as you admitting this.

what I mean about head on is you should confront Cook about your issues, and resolve your problems. doing an article is one sided. be a man and talk to him about it.

"I'm no longer falling into your bait trap. go ahead with your intentions, and I'll move forward with mine. I have all the proof needed to move forward when needed." this is not the place to discuss this any further. I will no longer respond on here to this subject.

I don't care if you respond, but I think you should know a few things. First, I have a right to defend myself against bullshit allegations and outright lies by one of your users at that website. And if that means taking a few screenshots for an article, I will do that.

I was going to discuss this with you privately, but you did not allow that. You blocked the PM, you blocked the site, and I don't have an email for you.

Do you think I enjoyed making this stupid crap public? Of course I don't. You are hypocrisy at its finest. You said publicly on that site that if I appeared you wouldn't allow me to post. That's your right. However...you also said you weren't going to allow that new site to go bat-shit crazy on people...and you did. Almost immediately, as a matter of fact.

I'm going to do the article into Cook's investigation into the case, and I will use some of the screenshots, but only the ones that make a point. I will also use Skipp Porteous' recent emails to me. Skipp has seen all of those things Cook said in those posts and he had responses. He said he was more disappointed in Cook than anything else, since he (Skipp) has been nothing but nice to him. And this is how Skipp gets repaid?

As far as the article, the posts and Skipp's responses are only a small part. It's mainly about the investigation that Cook has done into the case, and his claims along the way, i.e. the safety deposit box, the dead judge, questioning whether Gossett's sons stand to gain in any way, the Janet Fable, etc. I'm using his comments and the responses to demonstrate a point about Cook, and I think it's completely valid. Those DCMA rules mostly apply to people sharing files stolen from record and film companies by the way, not a few screenshots. It's within the law for me to take them under Fair Use rules to support a story or demonstrate a point. You can file your complaint if you wish.

I wouldn't worry about me going back to the website anyway. I already have everything I need for the article and I see you've warned people about their behavior on that site. This is good. I have nothing against you or that site particularly, in fact I even copied over many of the links you use because I thought they were good sources for the public. I've even considered making a mention of the site or linking to it from AB for viewers. This would increase your public traffic...and new members...by scads. And I will take a look from time to time just to make sure you aren't allowing more open slander without giving me a chance to defend myself. It's hypocrisy to say you run a clean site and then allow that shit to happen. Sounds like you are putting a stop to it, and that's the one good thing.

I've never supported the idea that Gossett was the hijacker, but I didn't make up lies about Galen Cook just to make Kenny look better, or Cook worse. Cook did that. And I believe when people do that, they should be called out a bit on it publicly. At least I will be polite about it.

Skipp lives near This Place, FYI. Sort of up the road from it. This is my last post about any of this. I am sick of discussing it publicly. You could have avoided all of it had you not blocked all possible com.

I just googled Galen Cook with a few different keywords and he was a lot easier to find than Bill Mitchell. :) I didn't even have to use USSearch and pay their fees.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

mrshutter45

"Stop.

I will no longer respond on here to this subject.

Shutter - I would no longer reply to the Great Blevins!

Nothing you say will matter anyway - he has an Agenda.

Just let him wallow in his self righteous abyss.

Have a good day!

:S:S:S:D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

***"Stop. You're

the Janet Fable, etc.

Well Great One, your panning of the Janet fable, socalled, once
again reveals the abysmal swamp of wrong information you
broadcast from, to the world your empty nothings and smut ....

You claim to be 'monitoring' the new Cooper site but you failed
again to see the new Janet NEWS!

Go back and re-educate yourself. I mean, every dictator
should at least be informed of what his chosen enemy is doing-
saying! Be a good boy and go back and get yourself informed!
Because you are vital to the progress of poor children needing
books and being taught by yourself how to think and not think,
according to your windy claim!

:D:D

RobertMBlevins

Whatever...

I'm not discussing that anymore at DZ. I'm not even going to link the article on this thread. I don't care about any 'new' Janet Fable you have going. When I got to the part in the Utah Standard Examiner article where she claimed her letter to the Portland FBI was followed by a threat at her front door by the Man In Black who told her to STFU...and all her other claims...that was good enough for me. On that subject, the Standard article will be my main source. Works for me.

Totally agree. Is good enough for you and your readers.
Maybe some anthropologist will find you in 1000 years and win
a phD off your work! :D

You might get a footnote, on one atom of quartz!

Good night Ivene -

Good Morning to all:

Most of you are able to handle or ignore my postings. But, even that did NOT stop Blevins from continually using the thread to promote his book.

That other Thread:

I read the thread, but do NOT post and have NO desire to do so. They are NOT getting enough feed back that is NOT slanted from other pilots and others who have actually piloted the 727 or jumped from one.

NOTE:
Inappropriate postings (repetitive or inflammatory) in any category and with out an invitation would be grounds for jail time and perhaps terminal execution in the thread.

I read, but have NO desire to post there.
Reading the thread I was learned about the actions & words of another man who is NOT allowed to post here.

This provided this certain individual a place to show himself. This individual was by his claims NOT able to even READ the DZ.

This person is now probagating false & inflamatory information in one of the categories regarding specific individuals & discussed with the FBI in their office. Inappropriate conduct on the part of the FBI office in Seattle!

Discussing and Relating information regarding another individual who contacted the FBI about Cooper with another person with his own agenda is very inappropriate.

The FBI is not suppose to discuss behind closed doors another subject & share information about others involved in the case. (Very Unprofessional).

An attorney (with an agenda of his own) the FBI discussed Other? Is the FBI so miss informed that they do NOT understand his agenda - confuse and disfuse THIS attorney has been writing his own book for over 15 yrs & no book yet! He needs for anyone who could expose Cooper to be deceased...
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

It's been my experience that there is a marked difference between the civilian fans/investigators/interested parties who hover around DB Cooper...

And the people who investigate other famous cases such as Amelia Earhart, Jimmy Hoffa, or Jack the Ripper, for example.

Yes. Cooperland is different, of that there is no doubt. I would like to quote from my Newsvine article, which I still think rings true:

'In the last forty-plus years, a cult of sorts has built up around Cooper. The word 'cult' itself has a negative connotation, so I choose to use the sociological definition:

'A self-identified group of people who share a narrowly defined interest or perspective...'

There are three basic types of people here. The first are the people who celebrate Cooper's life because he was the guy who 'stuck it to the man' for two hundred grand (just over a million in today's dollars) and never got caught. These are ones you mostly meet at the annual celebration in Ariel, WA on the anniversary of the hijacking. They gather on the Saturday before Thanksgiving Thursday at Dona Elliot's Ariel General Store and Tavern in Ariel, WA and party with a live band until late. Most of them don't want to know who Cooper was, because that would take the fun out of the whole thing. I understand this concept completely. In any case, a visit to this party is definitely worth the trip.

The second group are the unbiased civilian investigators, or writers with an interest in the case. This includes people like Wayne Walker, a retired nuclear consultant who maintains the best website ever created on Cooper. Or Geoffrey Gray, the author who wrote the most recent book on Cooper that was a New York Times bestseller. Another addition to the data on Cooper was the research done by the Citizen Sleuths. They are three people who were allowed access by the FBI to the physical evidence, and who later published their results on a comprehensive website. They are the finest that Cooperland has to offer.

The third group are the most dangerous type in this cult. They are the folks who either don't want to know who the hijacker was because they live solely for the discussion, or the people who push one suspect to the exclusion of all others. They can be mean, hateful, and will go to any lengths to convince you they are right, sometimes even lying if it suits their ends. If you aren't convinced of their viewpoint, they will occasionally take the low road and post the worst things imaginable on any article or forum regarding Cooper about anyone else investigating the case. These actions are often based on jealousy or outright hatred, and seek to discredit others investigating the case, or those with an interest, in order to forward their own agenda...'

Some of the people investigating the case have been doing it for a lot longer than I have. Others are more well-known. And over the years, they have deluded themselves into the creation of a group I call Cooper Royalty. These are a core group of people, who although they might not share similar opinions on a given suspect, will circle the wagons and support attacks and lies on anyone who threatens the conversation that is not within their accepted circle. They FEAR newcomers. They fear that someone outside that circle of fantasy might be the Johnny-Come-Lately who puts the lie to all their years of work.

But what this does is have the effect of squashing any new, real investigation into the case. Cooper Royalty has been spinning the same tired theories, the same attempts to shift reality for years. They are chained to the Cooper Royalty Ferris Wheel, where they claim to encourage new discussion and openess, but in reality are AFRAID of it.

Problem is, you can't have it both ways. No one within that group will ever be ready to accept a truth unless that truth falls within the strict, narrow agenda set by Cooper Royalty. In reality, they plod through their 'investigations' as if they have a ball and chain attached to their leg. They are an oxymoron, an aberration within civilian investigation groups. And this hampers their efforts while discouraging the public from participating.

This is what I have observed since I first ventured into Cooperland back in 2008. :)

I'm going to let most of this go by without comment...just because. But, I will raise one point. Do you really consider Geoff Gray to be an unbiased Cooper researcher? I'm not saying he's biased, but rather that he's not really a researcher. He did a feature story on Kenny, and did some profiling on the dropzone. Nothing wrong with that, but I wouldn't call him a researcher.

Sluggo sent me a very short email. So happy to hear from him. No real news, just letting me know he's alive and kicking.

I wish Farflung would do the same. I do worry about him.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

Jo teases a little, but she is a forthright person and a very honest person. Always have been and will always be that way.

teases a little???

How about teases constantly? It's very consistent Jo. It's part of your core. You even withheld possible DNA bearing items from the FBI.

You promise blockbusters and deliver poofs.

You always hold something back.

It's counterproductive but you persist.

I don't question your honesty though.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

It's been my experience that there is a marked difference between the civilian fans/investigators/interested parties who hover around DB Cooper...

The third group are the most dangerous type in this cult. They are the folks who either don't want to know who the hijacker was because they live solely for the discussion, or the people who push one suspect to the exclusion of all others. They can be mean, hateful, and will go to any lengths to convince you they are right, sometimes even lying if it suits their ends. If you aren't convinced of their viewpoint, they will occasionally take the low road and post the worst things imaginable on any article or forum regarding Cooper about anyone else investigating the case. These actions are often based on jealousy or outright hatred, and seek to discredit others investigating the case, or those with an interest, in order to forward their own agenda...'

Robert says: Some of the people investigating the case have been doing it for a lot longer than I have. Others are more well-known. And over the years, they have deluded themselves into the creation of a group I call Cooper Royalty. These are a core group of people, who although they might not share similar opinions on a given suspect, will circle the wagons and support attacks and lies on anyone who threatens the conversation that is not within their accepted circle. They FEAR newcomers. They fear that someone outside that circle of fantasy might be the Johnny-Come-Lately who puts the lie to all their years of work.

But what this does is have the effect of squashing any new, real investigation into the case. Cooper Royalty has been spinning the same tired theories, the same attempts to shift reality for years. They are chained to the Cooper Royalty Ferris Wheel, where they claim to encourage new discussion and openess, but in reality are AFRAID of it.

Problem is, you can't have it both ways. No one within that group will ever be ready to accept a truth unless that truth falls within the strict, narrow agenda set by Cooper Royalty. In reality, they plod through their 'investigations' as if they have a ball and chain attached to their leg. They are an oxymoron, an aberration within civilian investigation groups. And this hampers their efforts while discouraging the public from participating.

This is what I have observed since I first ventured into Cooperland back in 2008. :)

What we see depends mainly upon what we look for. -- John Lubbock.

In other words, Robert, our own reality shades our perceptions of events and others.

Hubris abounds so you will never see it, and, of course, you will deny it, but you could also be describing RobertMBlevins in that third group and your subsequent paragraphs.

Just saying.....lots of stone throwing for someone that lives in a glass house, dontcha think?
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Sluggo sent me a very short email. So happy to hear from him. No real news, just letting me know he's alive and kicking.

me too.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

***Sluggo sent me a very short email. So happy to hear from him. No real news, just letting me know he's alive and kicking.

me too.

Jo Dittos that - felt with his weight and multiple heath problems he was either dead or in a nursing home...Glad to know he is still around!

He went Poof like Snowman and Farflung.
One always wonders what happened to those we never hear from.

I have been looking for 2 men for yrs.
These men would have been the fathers of younger men Duane knew & kept in contact with for yrs.

Jumping was mentioned when Duane spoke to these young men - on 2 different sides of the states.

Phil Harris Sr. The man was a jumper in the Seattle area & other areas of WA. As a young man or later in life. There are SO MANY Phil Harris in the WA area it was impossible. Phil Harris Jr is supposedly decease so I have been told.

In 1978 Duane was talking Harris Jr. & asked him about his father. The father was still alive at that time, but was not jumping because he was too old.

I will guess this man was born between 1914 and 1924. I want to know the occupation of Sr. Harris & what his connections to Weber consisted of.

The other man's name is very common in the WA area. Pennington.

I have no first name for Sr. Pennington but would think he was Duane's age so I can only guess his birth would be also between 1914 & 1930.

Searched on my own for yrs off & on. Some of you have sources & capabilities I do not.

One of these sons looks like a miniature Sheridan Petersen. Image a youthful face on a man about 5'7" with staight glossy dark hair. Duane inquiring about the fathers of these two men who were about my age was a PUZZLE - this is a piece of the puzzle that might bring the past of Duane Weber into focus.

You guys know how to PM me or email me.

If one of you contacts me that I feel I can trust NOT to misuse the information
I will give you all I know. (not much more than what I have just written other than employment of the Jrs). Have NO idea how these fathers were connected to Duane Weber (aka Johnnie (Dusty) Collins). The fact they were jumpers is what interests me.

I would bet Harris was connected to Wa Smokejumping or the forestry division and have a feeling that Pennington was also. The conversations the younger men did NOT want to discuss infront of me and one answered with "He too old for that now"

The other took the conversation out of range, but I heard the first the question Duane directed at they man & then they walked away, but I still caught a few words.

This meant nothing to me until I found out who DAN COOPER was.

Vickie & Bennett seem to have good resources for the WA area. Do NOT put your searchs into the thread - run them by me to see if there is even a remote chance. No need in causing hard feelings with these sons - but, I do NEED to know the histories of the 2 fathers.

Needle in the haystack with Phil Harris Sr
and the name Pennington - I have NO idea what his fathers name was. I have tried to research every corner of Duane L. Weber's life. No one Knows WA & OR the way Duane did without there being a solid long term connections to the areas.

Duane knew every airport and the resturants near them. He knew every tower, the Vor, gravel pits, rivers, camp grounds, fishing camps, swinging bridge, bridge and stores in OR and WA. by name and looked for the woman in St Helens OR who had an antique shop near the river.

Her name was the name in 2 of the books Duane had! Joan Garrity (not sure I spelled that right, but will look it up later this week).

Danielle1010

Because he's an old fucking piece of shit liar

Young Lady or young Man - you claimed a disability when you came to the thread, BUT that is NO excuse for the POTTY MOUTH! Seems like all you do is spout out off the wall remarks. This is a forum & we are basically all adults, but you are supposedly a child with a disability.

Time for your parents to monitor your langage on the thread. Not sure you are a child! I have a 24 yr old disabled granddaughter & I would never approve of her being in this thread and making those kinds of remarks.

She plays games all over the world & I am sure her parents would not approve of her being in this thread and talking like that.

Not feeling comfortable with a child using the verbage you use.

Were Geestmans lies that bad? He basically said he didn't know KC that well, right?

Personally, if I feel that strongly about someone, I'll take that up with them man to man, face to face.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

Were Geestmans lies that bad? He basically said he didn't know KC that well, right?

Personally, if I feel that strongly about someone, I'll take that up with them man to man, face to face.

I tried to make a reply to this post, but it would not post - said something about debugging?

Blevins knows how to find Geestman and obviously Geestman does NOT what to talk with him...

I believe Blevins twisted the story. Geestman is an old man and not in the best of health - that was obvious from the documentary. I am sure he would love to have vindication.

I would suggest 3 individuals:
Bennett, Vicky & 377.

The approach would be that they would like to help him clear the air. Geestman does not use a computer so he has NO idea about all of the garbage & slander Blevins is stating on an internet medium or that Blevins is doing a movie script

The individuals involved in the story Blevins wrote have not a clue about this thread and have no defenses. Blevins was NOT up front with them - that is my take.

One can already hear Blevins repeated answer to that. Geestman wanted copies of the book.

I asked for a copy of Gray's book & I protested the mistruths in this thread.
Geestman does NOT have this capability and all the so called "witness" are unaware he continues to probagate the story & unware he is doing a movie script.

Geestman would love the opportunity to vindicate himself without going public & would probably sign a statement to clear himself of the harassement & clear his name....they like myself do NOT want to face the media and the media is NO longer Interested and Doesn't want to be involved.

:DPrecisely the BULL I said you would promote!

You are your own worst enemy!

Because the nature to the subject it was YOUR responibility to determine the truth as U used it to attempt to accuse an innocent man of a crime he had NOTHING to do with.

The dishwasher thing was a JOKE, Geestman was telling you this, but U did NOT get it. U were so gullible he just kept it up.

COUNT 1

DID the Senior Executive of Foss Tugs presented U with PROOF what he was saying was true? I surely do NOT think he had the work records from 40 yrs ago & did not personly know Geestman. U didn't even do the math. Detailed employment records from 1971 were NOT available by anyone at Foss Tugs. Perhaps U need to recontact this executive and ask for PROOF. Did you ask for his business card and did he give his name?

COUNT 2.

Foss said Geestman was gone for no more than a week to ten days at a time and then received comparable time off at home. No one from Foss Tugs made that statement.

COUNT 3.
$5000 loan - so what? Geestman is an old man - he may not have remembered arranging the loan. Did U ever see the NOTE? What PROOF do U have there was ever such a loan? Does Kenny's detailed financial affairs show a NOTE to the woman? (surely U checked it out) After all you are accusing the man of a skyjacking.

COUNT 4.
Geestman questioned the loan?
He thought Kenny made good money?
Geestman tossed Kenny odd jobs?
Geestman worked for NWA?

Take the above summaries and add them up - YOU are the one doing the BULLSHITTING!

Geestman approached Kenny for the loan, but he provided odd job for Kenny!
The MORE U talk the deeper U dig yourself in.

COUNT 5.
In an interview Geestman state:
'You're asking me for MY opinion? Yes. He looks exactly like the picture the F.B.I. put out...'

If one DID NOT KNOW the description - height and eye color and complexion one might make that statement above. It was U who later tried to explain away the hair, eyes & height!

COUNT 6.
U do realize that it was probably hunting season for game that wk. Did they take family photos - use those to excuse Geestman from being at home. U have NO proof!

COUNT 7.
Geestman sees Kenny before he died.
What difference does that make. So what is the big deal on that - I am sure there was NOT someone with him 24/7.

COUNT 8
Geestman made the remark regarding his wife and Kenny:

" 'They were thick as theives. They had secrets...' He added that shortly before the time of the hijacking that he came home to Bonney Lake and discovered Kenny was living in the spare bedroom."

ARE U not able to see thru this? Geestman and his wife had differences.
What difference does it make that Kenny spent a few days in the spare room?
Maybe the weather was bad and he spent the night - he wasn't in their bedroom!

COUNT 9

You claimed Kenny bought the house from the same couple Geestman served as best man for in Puyallup. Name the couple and prove this - since it was in the county records you supposedly searched - give the name!

COUNT 10

You didn't know they had lived together in Twisp! Then U did NOT interview all of the people together. Did you ever ATTEMPT to get them all together. IF they were ALL together today - WOULD they tell the same story you have told.
NO NO NO NO!

YOU were PLAYED!
YOU claimed Geestman broke into his wife home BEFORE U interviewed her???
YOU gave the impression they were already separated and divorced! DUH!

COUNT 11

Read your account of of what you said:
It makes NO sense at ALL!

"He was perfectly aware of the location of the ranch. It was a good thing I refused his offer. I found out that his last visit to Twisp (it's a few hundred miles from his place in Port Angeles) was to kick down the back door and retrieve some photographs and other items during the time he was getting divorced."

So you are claiming Geestman and his wife got their divorce AFTER U started all of the interviews and question?

Then U turn around and make this claim:

"This, according to Mrs. Geestman, happened within a month of Kenny's death. When I interviewed her, his wife said that if he ever showed up again, she would come to the door with a shotgun."

So you are saying at the time you interviewed Geestman he was living else where and they got DIVORCED after that and before you went to her home in TWISP!

CLARIFY!

Then you pit Dawn against her own Brother - SOUNDS LIKE TO ME YOU BROKE THIS FAMILY UP with your contrived story! You charmed to old ladies into lies they thought would harm no one.

MAYBE the FBI has already talked to Geestman - and your story is contrived!
You seem to be in contact with no one but the Sister. She just liked having someone come see her - she didn't realize she was getting everyone in a lot of trouble.

:);):ph34r::D:|:oTHIS LAST STATEMENT I QUOTED INTACT:

Blevins stated:
"But when I started letting Geestman look at the copy of Geoff Gray's article, the comparison pictures, and other things that pointed to KC, he turned white as a sheet right there on his front porch. And then he wanted to end the interview."

WELL, I know WHY he WANTED to END the interview and WHY she sold her HOME and went POOF! U destroyed 2 lives with YOUR obcessions! U cannot SEE the truth - U are blind and U did NOT care who you hurt or the FAMILY U destroyed. You showed him Gray's BOOK!

Did U just show him the one page of the composites? NO!
:S;):D:ph34r::o:|B|:$;)
You showed him the pictures in the BOOK! There WAS ONE very small PICTURE OF KENNY in that book!
Barb Dayton was there and so was Weber and McCoy!

U make of that what you WILL! They both disappeared off the face of the earth - POOF! Or so you thought!
Maybe 377 is their Attorney and Porteous is writing the book of the century.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D

skyjack71

:DPrecisely the BULL I said you would promote!

You are your own worst enemy!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Blevins stated:
"But when I started letting Geestman look at the copy of Geoff Gray's article, the comparison pictures, and other things that pointed to KC, he turned white as a sheet right there on his front porch. And then he wanted to end the interview."

WELL, I know WHY he WANTED to END the interview and WHY she sold her HOME and went POOF! U destroyed 2 lives with YOUR obcessions! U cannot SEE the truth - U are blind and U did NOT care who you hurt or the FAMILY U destroyed. You showed him Gray's BOOK!

Did U just show him the one page of the composites? NO!
:S;):D:ph34r::o:|B|:$;)
You showed him the pictures in the BOOK! There WAS ONE very small PICTURE OF KENNY in that book!
Barb Dayton was there and so was Weber and McCoy!

U make of that what you WILL! They both disappeared off the face of the earth - POOF! Or so you thought!
Maybe 377 is their Attorney and Porteous is writing the book of the century.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D

Good work Jo! Amazing...

Blevins' quote referring to Gray's article gives himself away when he says: quote Blevins: and other things that pointed to KC,

I've read Gray's article and seen the same photos and I can't find
anywhere where Gray says "and other things that point to KC".
Gray never uses those words in reference to Kenny or makes
such an allegation at all! Those are Blevins' words!

It's just one more critical example of where Blevins puts words and thoughts in other people's minds they never said at all!

Those are Blevins' words and thoughts - not Gray's!

It may very well be it was at this point, Blevins describes above,
where Bernie realised what Blevins was up to, and the full
implication of Blevins' deceits. Blevins even describes it!

quote: " he turned white as a sheet right there on his front porch."

Blevins' attribution to Gray above is just one more deceit.

Blevins never gets anything right because he's always too busy
and compromised with his own deceits!

Shame on Blevins.

ParrotheadVol

Robert, this comment was not directed at you, but rather to this Danielle kid who seems to have some very personal issues with Geestman. Sorry, I should have made that clear.

But, I do take issue with the following example you gave of one of Geestmans lies:

5) Geestman was asked on Decoded whether or not he thought Kenny could be the hijacker. He told them this:
'You're asking me for MY opinion? Yes. He looks exactly like the picture the F.B.I. put out...' The problem with this statement is that several good witnesses have already placed Geestman missing - with Christiansen - the entire week the hijacking occurred. These witnesses are his then-wife Margaret, his good friend Helen Jones, and Jones' oldest daughter, who was fifteen in November 1971.

I don't consider this a lie, even if it is true. For this to be a lie, Geestman would have to recall that he was with Kenny on that particular weekend over 40 years ago! If they were hijacking a plane, he probably remembers it. If they were doing normal, innocent activities then he probably does not recall exactly what he was doing and who he was with that particular weekend. You simply can't explain that away with "everybody remembers what they were doing when the a Cooper hijacking was going on". I doubt Geestman does, and I doubt that Margaret and Helen and her daughter do either. I find it amazing that all 3 have such an amazing memory of over 40 years ago, but none of them are aware enough to know that their dear friend, Mr. Christiansen was a DB Cooper "suspect" until you came along asking questions. Something does not add up there. Either way, it's impossible to call Geestman a liar on this point.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider