47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

"...Not to mention that it is entirely possible that Tina knew or at least crossed paths with KC since she mostly flew to Japan for the last 5 years or her NWA career -- until she retired in 1981 and joined the convent on Valentine's Day becoming Sister Ann Marie. (approx 1976 - 81)..."

Since you keep posting this information, Smoke, I'm gonna keep asking:

"Where do you get this stuff about Tina??? Can we access it, too? It's dyn-o-mite!"

Please share.

It's all in the record - no magic wand needed.

What record? Actually....you might need a magic wand to find it. Before the age of computers, NWA had a habit of purging paper files every few years. You can find out more about this by contacting Bruce Kitt at NWA History Center.

Actually No! Where do you think Smokin got it all - from the thread! Duhhhhhhh. Smokin reads the thread, keeps track, much to your disliking. Smokin is a 'normal' person!

So Bubba ... read the thread.

Youve been being told to read the thread since the day you arrived clear back in 2010.

Smokin has a different agenda than you have.

:S

Not to mention that it is entirely possible that Tina knew or at least crossed paths with KC since she mostly flew to Japan for the last 5 years or her NWA career -- until she retired in 1981 and joined the convent on Valentine's Day becoming Sister Ann Marie. (approx 1976 - 81)

The article mentioned the yr 1981, but I saw nothing about 1979. Why was there rumor she was in Gresham in 1979 working in a home for the elderly. Even Mr. H & and media said she was working in Gresham at the time of the money find?

This leaves a mystery. As you know she is in Eugene now and NO longer a nun. Perhaps she was on assignment to Gresham at a home for the elderly, it was my understanding it was after 1979 that she went to the convent.

As for me - I only knew what I was told by Mr. H and everyone knows I strongly disagreed with the stories told by Bruce Smith - the smut writer.

Thank you for the article - I will treasure it because after she spoke to me in 2004 I refused to intrude into her life other than to leave a message 3 times - one to warn her about Bruce & the other to deliver a message from the co-pilot. Another was to say how sorry I was about Galen Cook finding her & that I felt responsible.

The only time I ever spoke to her was when she contacted me because of a letter I SENT her.

I sent NO pictures nor made any demands. I sent a donation with that letter for her to use for whatever charity she wished. I still have a copy of the letter I sent her....it was short.

Tina was kind enough to call me. What we discussed was and will always be between she and I.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

where do you get the idea anyone is afraid of you? who cares about the general public other than yourself. you bring it up all the time.

If I wanted to act as childish as you have been doing, I would start a whole section about you, but I'm above that. so keep on bashing. no worries here. if I was that worried about the all mighty Blevins I would close it to members only. I realize IP's can be changed. trust me, your not a threat by any means. the door is wide open, anyone can come in and notice very little chatter about you.

422 post, and about 8, maybe 9 about you. the rest is about Cooper. can you say that about this forum? doubtful because your to busy bickering about not being allowed on a forum, and what Cook has said about
you. I suggested this once before, talk to Cook about you little problems. you have lied twice now by stating you were not going to view the forum. I have lots of news media friends, would you like me contact them? perhaps they could put all my wrong doings on my local news? or pull some strings and get me flushed out on the History channel.

I'm kind of shocked about all the free passes you get on here to be honest.

1. No personal attacks.

2. No jokes about or references to pedophilia. None.

3. No advertising in the forums.

4. Post to the correct forum and stay on topic.

3 & 4 you have a huge problem with......
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Anything anyone says to Blevins is like trying to douse a RAGING forest fire with a bucket of water!

He only thing that can stop him is a tell all book or movie endorsed by the crew & the FBI. Was it not Blevins who claimed to have worked for a mental facility? Maybe he was a resident & not a worker.

This coming from the Crazy, Delusional Off Her Rocker OLD lady!:o;) Maybe not - what do you think?

"This coming from the Crazy, Delusional Off Her Rocker OLD lady! Maybe not - what do you think? "

I don't think your off your rocker......most of the time B| we have had bumpy times, but still manage to discuss things on and offline without any real problems worth mentioning.

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

don't threaten me with your blocked PM BS. your acting childish about the whole matter. plenty of lies have been said on this forum. you are no exception to it either!

If Cook gets out of hand, I let him know. I don't need you, or your threats of public attention. is there any misinformation on here? your bitching about things that occur far more often on here. I don't get your point. I don't care if you think Cook is lying. this is your battle. mine is controlling people on my forum. I addressed the issue days ago. some other things were mentioned. it's not worth all of your whining. this is the DB Cooper thread, not the Robert Blevins drama club. go as big as you can publicly. what will happen? nothing. where does the public give a hoot about you and Cook? do you think you are Walter cronkite? whats funny is once you show the link, people will show up looking for all kinds of drama, and realize nothing you blew out of proportion is there.

I'm done with you. I refuse to hold this thread up babysitting your problems.

you can't teach me anything Robert. I new you were using a program to hide your IP. I just didn't know which one. did you leave it on the screen shot to show off your ability to deceive, lie, and cheat?

you know "hidemyass.com"

RobertMBlevins

***you can't teach me anything Robert. I new you were using a program to hide your IP. I just didn't know which one. did you leave it on the screen shot to show off your ability to deceive, lie, and cheat?

you know "hidemyass.com"

It doesn't matter. What matters is why I did it. So I could see the lies some of your users post...and RECORD them for future use.

Unless you have something to hide or whatever. I thought you were all about the truth and stuff. Apparently not, I think. :)
Do you really believe public posts can be hidden or banned or kept secret somehow? Get real.

Funny! I take it on faithe that all of you writers/suspect pushers
and all like minded with an enterprise at stake are LIARS AND
FABRICATORS 99.9% of the time, because it goes with the
territory and the personality type!

Surely, you aren't going to claim you don't occupy a well staked out territory and have a personalty type? Are you!?

:D

Blevins you were pegged, gutted, and your hide hung on a wall
the minute you walked in here.

Welkomen to Kooperlandt ... artful dogger.

RobertMBlevins

*********you can't teach me anything Robert. I new you were using a program to hide your IP. I just didn't know which one. did you leave it on the screen shot to show off your ability to deceive, lie, and cheat?

you know "hidemyass.com"

It doesn't matter. What matters is why I did it. So I could see the lies some of your users post...and RECORD them for future use.

Unless you have something to hide or whatever. I thought you were all about the truth and stuff. Apparently not, I think. :)
Do you really believe public posts can be hidden or banned or kept secret somehow? Get real.

Funny! I take it on faithe that all of you writers/suspect pushers
and all like minded with an enterprise at stake are LIARS AND
FABRICATORS 99.9% of the time, because it goes with the
territory and the personality type!

Surely, you aren't going to claim you don't occupy a well staked out territory and have a personalty type? Are you!?

Blevins you were pegged, gutted, and your hide hung on a wall
the minute you walked in here.

Welkomen to Kooperlandt ... artful dogger.

I wouldn't take it on 'faithe,' as you say.
And I wouldn't count on your results using same.

I may be wrong occasionally, but I don't make a habit of 'lying or fabricating'. You keep saying that, but you haven't yet come up with a single example. Your post makes as much sense as going to a crack house for vitamins. :S

see - even your examples are extreme, and insipid.

crack house for vitamins?

Blevins for truth?

georger

******No big deal, but I'm going into the gunshop tomorrow to pick up my Norinco

Stay on topic, or at least try.
Oh, and G and yourself each agreed to not engage each other, that didn't last ling did it?

Matt
Matt

Sir Matthew: Why am I being mentioned?
I am not here. Even though my name keeps being brought up
or dropped by persona, here!

PLEASE, stay on reality.

Gone again.
G.

See post 52303, and 52334 etc, proves you are here, and engaging still, as well as this post. :S

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

RobertMBlevins

Well, we think we have enough now to go forward with the script. I wouldn't worry. Probably won't sell anyway.

Cooperland is very defensive regarding Kenny Christiansen, and this only matters to Cooperland, not the general public. Those are the people I care about, not Cooperland, which I consider a cult (of sorts) full of people who will pull any dirty trick in the book to forward their agenda.

But a Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum...the public often sees through that easily. And when they do, they want to know why people with an interest are so defensive. It's simply human nature.

Parrothead Vol says in part:

'Nope, Blevins isn't lying. He's just wrong about KC being Cooper. KC isn't even a suspect. No matter how many documentaries, books or screenplays get done on him. He is simply not a suspect...'

Really? Even I can't say that KC is Cooper for sure, so how do you know? That's strictly your opinion on it, not an actual fact.

I appreciate it that you said I wasn't lying. This is better than some other people I could mention. Like a guy who simply makes up whatever he wishes regarding the relationship between me and Skipp Porteous. Article forthcoming on that. :)

Here is how I know: Mucklow and Schaffner both spent time with Cooper. They Saw him. They both gave descriptions of Cooper. To believe that Kenny was Cooper, you must totally disregard the descriptions of two people that interacted with him and had great reason to remember him. There is no indication that their descriptions are inaccurate. I'll take the word of eye witnesses any day over circumstantial evidence, that even if accurate, does not tie Kenny to Norjack in any way. Some have said that the FBI probably has some info that they have not released to the public that can be used to eliminate suspects. But, when it comes to Kenny, I think it's more a case of the known facts that eliminate him.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

***Well, we think we have enough now to go forward with the script. I wouldn't worry. Probably won't sell anyway.

Cooperland is very defensive regarding Kenny Christiansen, and this only matters to Cooperland, not the general public. Those are the people I care about, not Cooperland, which I consider a cult (of sorts) full of people who will pull any dirty trick in the book to forward their agenda.

But a Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum...the public often sees through that easily. And when they do, they want to know why people with an interest are so defensive. It's simply human nature.

'Nope, Blevins isn't lying. He's just wrong about KC being Cooper. KC isn't even a suspect. No matter how many documentaries, books or screenplays get done on him. He is simply not a suspect...'

Really? Even I can't say that KC is Cooper for sure, so how do you know? That's strictly your opinion on it, not an actual fact.

I appreciate it that you said I wasn't lying. This is better than some other people I could mention. Like a guy who simply makes up whatever he wishes regarding the relationship between me and Skipp Porteous. Article forthcoming on that. :)

Here is how I know: Mucklow and Schaffner both spent time with Cooper. They Saw him. They both gave descriptions of Cooper. To believe that Kenny was Cooper, you must totally disregard the descriptions of two people that interacted with him and had great reason to remember him. There is no indication that their descriptions are inaccurate. I'll take the word of eye witnesses any day over circumstantial evidence, that even if accurate, does not tie Kenny to Norjack in any way. Some have said that the FBI probably has some info that they have not released to the public that can be used to eliminate suspects. But, when it comes to Kenny, I think it's more a case of the known facts that eliminate him.

Looking at it from a totally objective point of view I have to agree. Much of the circumstantial "evidence" used to present KC has a suspect has been shown to be just plain wrong and/or non-existent. Now whether this is lying to make a story better or just sloppy research, I'll leave to the "millions" of readers to decide.

As for the anecdotes from people that knew Kenny and Bernie - even if you give the story tellers the benefit of the doubt that they can remember what Kenny and Bernie ate for breakfast 40 years ago, all of the stories can be explained in ways that do not require one to make huge leaps of logic in order to make them out to be master criminals.
To use the author's own analogy...It's like going to that crack house for vitamins - it could have all happened that way, but I doubt it. :D
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

matthewcline

*********No big deal, but I'm going into the gunshop tomorrow to pick up my Norinco

Oh, and G and yourself each agreed to not engage each other, that didn't last ling did it?

Matt
Matt

PLEASE, stay on reality.

Gone again.
G.

See post 52303, and 52334 etc, proves you are here, and engaging still, as well as this post. :S

Matt

Matt dear,

You do not really expect Jerry to really disengage now do you??? There are too many childish posting possibilities for that to happen.

Amazon

************No big deal, but I'm going into the gunshop tomorrow to pick up my Norinco

Matt
Matt

PLEASE, stay on reality.

Gone again.
G.

Matt

Matt dear,

You do not really expect Jerry to really disengage now do you??? There are too many childish posting possibilities for that to happen.

True, true. I forgot and thought they were adults for second.
What is that hip new saying that I dislike? Oh yeah, "My bad".

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

RobertMBlevins

'Here is how I know: (that KC isn't Cooper) Mucklow and Schaffner both spent time with Cooper. They Saw him. They both gave descriptions of Cooper. To believe that Kenny was Cooper, you must totally disregard the descriptions of two people that interacted with him and had great reason to remember him. There is no indication that their descriptions are inaccurate. I'll take the word of eye witnesses any day over circumstantial evidence, that even if accurate, does not tie Kenny to Norjack in any way. Some have said that the FBI probably has some info that they have not released to the public that can be used to eliminate suspects. But, when it comes to Kenny, I think it's more a case of the known facts that eliminate him....'

Robert says: You are making many leaps of faith there. Eyewitnesses, in fact, are more often wrong, or don't agree...especially when under duress. I like to give the example of the Green River Killer. They interviewed Gary Ridgway in the same office where his sketch was on the wall. He frequented a 7-11 where that same sketch was on the front door. No one from either venue ever recognized him from the sketch. I think the evidence is available on Kenny enough that if the FBI was interested, they could check it out. They haven't, and probably won't.

Smokin99 says in part:
***'Looking at it from a totally objective point of view I have to agree. Much of the circumstantial "evidence" used to present KC has a suspect has been shown to be just plain wrong and/or non-existent. Now whether this is lying to make a story better or just sloppy research, I'll leave to the "millions" of readers to decide.

As for the anecdotes from people that knew Kenny and Bernie - even if you give the story tellers the benefit of the doubt that they can remember what Kenny and Bernie ate for breakfast 40 years ago, all of the stories can be explained in ways that do not require one to make huge leaps of logic in order to make them out to be master criminals.
To use the author's own analogy...It's like going to that crack house for vitamins - it could have all happened that way, but I doubt it...'

Robert says: You are right. Maybe it never happened that way and Kenny wasn't the guy. But I wasn't asking people to remember what he and Bernie had for breakfast. I was asking them for a LOT, but including what was going on the week/the day of the most famous crime in NW history to that point. For example, most people who were in the Puget Sound area on the day Mt St Helens blew up can tell you where they were and what they were doing...more than thirty years later. The Cooper crime is a good reference for peoples' memories.

The breakfast comment was made to emphasize a point. Usually, Robert, a memory marker is made when an event holds a special personal meaning to the person and/or is one of huge catastrophic or national importance. For example, Mt St Helens would fit because it was a catastrophic and a national historical event that affected many. Where you are and what you are doing when you hear that a major public figure is killed or dies.

On the other hand, DB Cooper likely wasn't really an "event" for regular folks until time went on and he was equated with being a folk hero. Hijackings were a dime a dozen. I just don't think that DB Cooper would have equated to a memory maker of that level to that many everyday people just going about their daily lives. Just like I doubt if passenger descriptions mean a whole lot - why would they have had a reason to notice just another guy on the plane.

But let's just say for the sake of argument that people happened to take note of this hijacking above all of the others because he jumped the plane and it happened on Thanksgiving Eve. I still say that you might have known what you were doing or where you were but I seriously doubt if you could remember specific conversations and specific times, etc.

And then there is the fact that these people never ever mentioned this among each other, or wondered out loud - if the folks that they continued to be involved with could actually be responsible for a criminal terrorist act involving not only theft but a potential mass murder? Never even thought about it until they hear about this article in the NYT about ole KC. And then here comes someone that wants to interview them about it? Right. Let's just say it requires a bit of a stretch. There is absolutely no difference in their accounts and the accounts of the family or friends of other candidates that you consider suspect.

And then's there this....You can't say on one hand that eyewitness descriptions are bogus with your Green River analogy and then put the entire weight of your story behind eyewitness stories. It's falippin illogical.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

RobertMBlevins

'The breakfast comment was made to emphasize a point. Usually, Robert, a memory marker is made when an event holds a special personal meaning to the person and/or is one of huge catastrophic or national importance. For example, Mt St Helens would fit because it was a catastrophic and a national historical event that affected many. Where you are and what you are doing when you hear that a major public figure is killed or dies.

On the other hand, DB Cooper likely wasn't really an "event" for regular folks until time went on and he was equated with being a folk hero. Hijackings were a dime a dozen. I just don't think that DB Cooper would have equated to a memory maker of that level to that many everyday people just going about their daily lives. Just like I doubt if passenger descriptions mean a whole lot - why would they have had a reason to notice just another guy on the plane.

But let's just say for the sake of argument that people happened to take note of this hijacking above all of the others because he jumped the plane and it happened on Thanksgiving Eve. I still say that you might have known what you were doing or where you were but I seriously doubt if you could remember specific conversations and specific times, etc.

And then there is the fact that these people never ever mentioned this among each other, or wondered out loud - if the folks that they continued to be involved with could actually be responsible for a criminal terrorist act involving not only theft but a potential mass murder? Never even thought about it until they hear about this article in the NYT about ole KC. And then here comes someone that wants to interview them about it? Right. Let's just say it requires a bit of a stretch. There is absolutely no difference in their accounts and the accounts of the family or friends of other candidates that you consider suspect.

And then's there this....You can't say on one hand that eyewitness descriptions are bogus with your Green River analogy and then put the entire weight of your story behind eyewitness stories. It's falippin illogical...'

It would be easier if you would stop using so many generalities. First, most of the evidence against Christiansen doesn't have a lot to do with the witness descriptions. Sure, he bears a resemblance. My point was you shouldn't lean on eyewitness testimony too heavily unless you can put someone 3-D and alive into a lineup. I think the chances are better that the hijacker fits the description to a degree, but it should not be considered a photograph, as many think it is. Robert Gregory pegged the hijacker at no more than five nine. You have Mitchell saying he may have been wearing a toupee. The stews varied on the height, from maybe five ten to six feet one. All three stews picked different facial combinations from the FBI catalog. Who knows? The truth is probably somewhere in between.

In the Northwest, on the day of the hijacking, practically everyone dropped what they were doing and got around the television to watch the ongoing drama unfold. All three major stations cut their regular programming for hours. There may have been other hijackings, but nothing like this...where the plane sits on the ground and everyone knows the guy inside is waiting for money and chutes and everyone knows he's going to try and jump from the jet. It was a phenomenon. Helen Jones and her daughter had no trouble remembering that Kenny and Bernie skipped Thanksgiving dinner for example, and that Bernie's wife was pissed off about the whole thing.

And SOME of the people surrounding Kenny DID wonder. Dawn Androsko, for example. She said she and a few of her friends wondered if Kenny could be Cooper, but dismissed this because he was too nice of a guy. It just wasn't possible, they thought. Had Jones or Androsko known that Kenny was a former paratrooper, who knows? They might have called the FBI on him. None of these people had heard of Geoff Gray or his article at the time I first spoke to them.

One of the bigger pieces of evidence is simply the lies told by Bernie Geestman. And if you examine those lies, they all relate to either distancing himself from Kenny's finances or any involvement in the hijacking. We could go around about this all day, but why?

You don't think Kenny's the guy. Fine. Join the club. It has many members. But there is a division of opinion about it. Some people think the case against him, when coupled with Geestman's lying and a few other things, believe the case is worth a look. Others don't. My opinion is that I suspect he was the hijacker, but I can't say for sure. I did about as much as I could. I do have new information on Kenny, etc but I'm not releasing that publicly until August. None of this info actually proves he was Cooper. It just straightens out a few things, a few points about him.

I believe this is an honest attitude about Kenny, as opposed to Jo Weber, who continues to declare Duane Weber as 100% the hijacker with not a shred of evidence to back it up. I think my attitude is realistic, too. All I offer people is what is there and maybe someday someone legit will check it out. By legit I mean law enforcement or recognized members of the media, not Bruce Smith, or any other civilian investigator with an axe to grind. Non-partisan, if you will. That's all I can do.

Wrong. The whole problem with Kenny and any other suspect is generalities. You assume too much. I would have no problem with whoever it turned out to be - even if that someone turned out to be Kenny. I'm an equal opportunity skeptic.

The problem is you don't just offer what there is - you slant it and skew it so that it fits your guy. Just like everyone else does. I understand that from a egocentric perspective, but I don't when it comes to looking at things from a rational, objective place where you'd just like to know the truth -- whatever it turns out to be. This is what you claim you want, but from all appearances you really only want that when it supports your speculations.

My issue is with credibility and presenting an honest appraisal of whoever your guy is. That includes including all the stuff that doesn't fit and not changing or embellishing the stuff that does. Or I guess you can do rewrites ad infinitum. Oh well....whatever I guess. This horse has been flogged well enough.

The main point remains that even if they all had notarized, certified, bonafide diaries of every minute of the whole week, there is absolutely nothing that you or anyone else has presented that puts Kenny on the plane with a wig and elevator shoes hoping against hope that he is not recognized as he threatens innocent lives with a bomb for $200,000.

Ok Guys - this is all putting me to ZZZZzzzzz!

I stated a fact with this statement:

"Galen stated many times - he did NOT understand how and why I had access he could not get. He was ticked as HELL when I refused to give him Tina's contact information...I try never to violate confidential information.....but sometimes the DEVIL gets into me. I did NOT tell him how to find Tena - I just told him where to START - at point A - her divorces files. Then he got one up on me and because of his attorney status got to talk to the FBI & have access to things I did not....just how much I am unaware of....that is when our email relationship fell apart."

Then I went on to make other remarks, but one one of those remarks was meant to get anyone attention so I will REPEAT it!

One thing I said is VERY important:

"Duane's brother & Tosaw belonged to the same boat club & went to the same bible study classes....The brother & Duane had not spoke to each since Duane's release from Folsom/SanQuentin when Duane was living with his mother so it would be after 1958 and before 1960. Not one of you gave that any thought - not even Galen!"

Now the next statement is very important, but again NOT one soul even read it:

"The flight made a slight change because of the wind just about the time the aft stairs was deploying ...They had to! All of you pilots and know it alls THINK about this statement!
The tail is going down and you have wind and rain! This is when the cabin got trashed....Cooper didn't do it!"

Not one person seemed to think it was ODD I made that remark. As I have said I am now stating things I have sat on. Remember all of the postings WAY BACK WHEN? When the plane landed in Reno - there was supposedly food and other item all around the cabin. I suggested Cooper had a temper tantrum! But, there again were NO replies to amount to a helluv beans.

Those who actually have contacts with the FBI need to review your thinking on this if it is indeed a given FACT.

Evidently we do not have a pilot in the thread who has ever piloted a 727 with the aft stairs being lowered and in turbulence. Seems like 377 mentioned a plane with the door removed and the sound the jumpers made when they exited....but what happens with the door is lower in a storm 10K up. Even more of a question - did Cooper ask the pilot to make a directional change? Remember NOT all of the communications where shared with the public.

What happens when the plane is in a storm and the aftstairs is lowered - consider the storm winds and the direction of them. I do NOT know anything about what really does happen under these circumstances. I have NEVER revealed all of the ramblings Duane made during his last days on this earth.

Why? Because some things did NOT make any sense to me and even though I have given a detail almost word for word what he said after he told the DR. there would be NO MORE of the kidney machine. The following day he was heavily doped and I didn't pay much attention to those ramblings.

The woman who worked for Duane was there when he was rambling about not being about find the bucket and referencing a sum of money. a sum of money and couldn't find the bucket. I told her he had been rambling like that before she got there but none of it made sense. We did NOT have a clue what he was talking about.

He made other ramblings, but they just did not seem significant to anything other than the morphine they started after he refuse anymore treatment...and had sufficiently informed the Dr. that he was of sound mind and knew what he was doing...then he asked the Dr. if he would want to live in under his body.

I never discussed the other ramblings because they made NO SENSE to me. Most of them I do NOT remember because they were so outlandish. Swoosh! Cold! Wet! Ascarded (I know there is no such word, but that was a word he used and not just in reference to his impending death).

What was the verbage between Tina and Cooper????? Not one soul has asked her and the FBI never provided a detailed statement regarding what Tina and Cooper talked about. Per Mitchell they were talking and per Tosaw they were talking. ANYONE privey to the FBI files regarding the private conversation between Tina & Cooper?

NOT even GALEN nor Gray are privey to this & the FBI is NOT saying one damned word. The FBI does have detailed - never disclosed statements she made after the event. Things she can never talk about!

If someone has access to them or can even communicate with the FBI - ask them about verbage used by Cooper.
Ascard was one of those words and a conversation about death. Cooper felt he has NOTHING to live for - and there was a discussion about GOD. Tina could NOT let him die - without trying to save his soul. God is the only way she thought she might reach him. Did he diss her? Did he actually consider the things they may have discussed? Did she have a book with little religious quotes among the simple recipes?

I have that book! Cooper took it with him or he sought one out in stores - but there were ONLY 3000 copies of it made.
Would have been a VERY tedious and expensive chore to have found that book.

That book and it's little sayings was as close as Weber came to a bible during our marriage. The picture of the little girl does LOOK like Tina - but, I have not sent her that picture or sent a copy to her sister....Why don't one of you do that. I just can't do it. I have posted a copy of the picture over one of the pages.

I have asked about the BOOK in this thread, but not one nibble. Probably if I even tried to tell the FBI I got a rookie or mouthpiece who didn't have a clue about what really happened on that plane....I usually talked to a RECORDER and not a human being...The things I told them were never acknowledged nor did they ever acknowledge the emails I sent.

NOW HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALLY READ THAT LONG POST?

Cook Referenced the FBI stating this:

"They were the ones sitting around and reading the report and then made a comment that went like this, "He makes Jo Weber look like a sane, normal person." The joint erupted with laughter. Leave it to those fun-loving agents.
Snoop".

I have a lot of medical test tomorrow, but I will be talking to the FBI in-person. I have ALL of those emails Cook exchanged with me - LET the FBI see those and see who the MENTAL case is. I don't care if it takes my entire monthy check to have copies made and delivered to the door by courier to the FBI's OFFICE. IF that is what they are saying in their office in SEATTLE - it will have a STOP put to it.

I want their acknowledgement in writing they have READ every last ONE of them and then Galen Cook can put his lawyers license in the GARBAGE can. I will probably be contacting the "others" also.

If those agents actually made that statement - it is extremely inappropriate and if that is their attitude then I AM GOING PUBLIC! I am tired of fighting this battle behind a keyboard and I want to see PROOF and I do mean PROOF Weber could not be Cooper nor that he was not involved.

IF Cook is privey to what goes on in the FBI office and he can make a public statement like that - that is NOT FBI policy! Nor is it Government Policy.

first of all Robert, I'm not sticking up for anybody. I've been doing the right thing everytime something has been posted that is out of line. that was my second and final warning given.

Now, I've been checking on proxy servers, what you are doing can be considered illegal, and does abuse the rules of the reason a proxy is used. If you continue using screenshots from my forum without expressed permission of being there, or use them on any of your websites I will take action with the DMCA. proxy servers are designed to protect you, not give you rights to intrude where you don't belong, or where you have been banned from. you are opening yourself up in many ways. those servers are dangerous to computers, as well as what you are using it for. you openly admitted to the reason you used it, and obviously are continuing. also keep in mind that proxy server's keep records of your movement.

US court rules proxies, IP switching illegal

A US court has ruled that simply changing one's IP address is enough to fall foul of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, if done to circumvent a deliberate block on accessing a site or service.

It's one of these niggles that has been ruled by a court to come down hard against those who make use of proxy servers, or even who just manually change their IP address, to access systems from which they have been blocked on a previous IP

you are a perfect example why usernames are used in the first place. you claim people are hiding behind them, but you continue to break the rules by changing your IP, or signing onto Facebook, or other sites under false pretenses to gain information not accessible to you. you breach privacy borders to the limit. and yet scream out when people don't give real names, really?

Think long and hard about your next move, or who you think you teach lesson's too!

RobertMBlevins

'The breakfast comment was made to emphasize a point. Usually, Robert, a memory marker is made when an event holds a special personal meaning to the person and/or is one of huge catastrophic or national importance. For example, Mt St Helens would fit because it was a catastrophic and a national historical event that affected many. Where you are and what you are doing when you hear that a major public figure is killed or dies.

And then's there this....You can't say on one hand that eyewitness descriptions are bogus with your Green River analogy and then put the entire weight of your story behind eyewitness stories. It's falippin illogical...'

It would be easier if you would stop using so many generalities. First, most of the evidence against Christiansen doesn't have a lot to do with the witness descriptions. Sure, he bears a resemblance. My point was you shouldn't lean on eyewitness testimony too heavily unless you can put someone 3-D and alive into a lineup. I think the chances are better that the hijacker fits the description to a degree, but it should not be considered a photograph, as many think it is. Robert Gregory pegged the hijacker at no more than five nine. You have Mitchell saying he may have been wearing a toupee. The stews varied on the height, from maybe five ten to six feet one. All three stews picked different facial combinations from the FBI catalog. Who knows? The truth is probably somewhere in between.

In the Northwest, on the day of the hijacking, practically everyone dropped what they were doing and got around the television to watch the ongoing drama unfold. All three major stations cut their regular programming for hours. There may have been other hijackings, but nothing like this...where the plane sits on the ground and everyone knows the guy inside is waiting for money and chutes and everyone knows he's going to try and jump from the jet. It was a phenomenon. Helen Jones and her daughter had no trouble remembering that Kenny and Bernie skipped Thanksgiving dinner for example, and that Bernie's wife was pissed off about the whole thing.

And SOME of the people surrounding Kenny DID wonder. Dawn Androsko, for example. She said she and a few of her friends wondered if Kenny could be Cooper, but dismissed this because he was too nice of a guy. It just wasn't possible, they thought. Had Jones or Androsko known that Kenny was a former paratrooper, who knows? They might have called the FBI on him. None of these people had heard of Geoff Gray or his article at the time I first spoke to them.

One of the bigger pieces of evidence is simply the lies told by Bernie Geestman. And if you examine those lies, they all relate to either distancing himself from Kenny's finances or any involvement in the hijacking. We could go around about this all day, but why?

You don't think Kenny's the guy. Fine. Join the club. It has many members. But there is a division of opinion about it. Some people think the case against him, when coupled with Geestman's lying and a few other things, believe the case is worth a look. Others don't. My opinion is that I suspect he was the hijacker, but I can't say for sure. I did about as much as I could. I do have new information on Kenny, etc but I'm not releasing that publicly until August. None of this info actually proves he was Cooper. It just straightens out a few things, a few points about him.

I believe this is an honest attitude about Kenny, as opposed to Jo Weber, who continues to declare Duane Weber as 100% the hijacker with not a shred of evidence to back it up. I think my attitude is realistic, too. All I offer people is what is there and maybe someday someone legit will check it out. By legit I mean law enforcement or recognized members of the media, not Bruce Smith, or any other civilian investigator with an axe to grind. Non-partisan, if you will. That's all I can do.

When I said that Kenny did not match the description, I specifically said the description from Mucklow and Schaffner. I never mentioned, nor do I care about the sketch. I also don't care that Bill Mitchell may have said that Cooper may have wore a toupee, when Carr said earlier in the forum that there was never any mention that Cooper may have wore a toupee. I wonder if Mitchell, who did not know what was happening and had no reason to remember anything about Cooper, could give accurate descriptions of the other passengers on that flight? Mucklow and Shaffners descriptions carry far more weight than those of passengers. I feel that you would strongly agree with that, and emphasize that, if there descriptions fit your suspect.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

"Stop. You're scaring me. It's a publicly-accessible forum. I'll view anytime I wish. From the library, my friend's Iphone, whatever."

that may be true, but I have you on record doing things you shouldn't have done. your worse move was to sign up. you wouldn't have to hide your IP and basically I would allow the pics to go on your little site.

"rampant" try and be honest for once. the word is "isolated"

keep in mind the DMCA follows no rules. once I provide proof of your "hacking into the forum" I'm sure there will be no problems. the problem you will have is the site down for a minimum of 10 working days. my video was down for a month. then the thousands of dollars fighting the counter that will go nowhere as 377 has mentioned many times. it's not a point of being a public forum. your IP connected to you was cut off. you technically have no rights taking screenshots from the same computer that was blocked. that's on record, as well as you admitting this.

what I mean about head on is you should confront Cook about your issues, and resolve your problems. doing an article is one sided. be a man and talk to him about it.

"I'm no longer falling into your bait trap. go ahead with your intentions, and I'll move forward with mine. I have all the proof needed to move forward when needed." this is not the place to discuss this any further. I will no longer respond on here to this subject.

RobertMBlevins

***first of all Robert, I'm not sticking up for anybody. I've been doing the right thing everytime something has been posted that is out of line. that was my second and final warning given.

Now, I've been checking on proxy servers, what you are doing can be considered illegal, and does abuse the rules of the reason a proxy is used. If you continue using screenshots from my forum without expressed permission of being there, or use them on any of your websites I will take action with the DMCA. proxy servers are designed to protect you, not give you rights to intrude where you don't belong, or where you have been banned from. you are opening yourself up in many ways. those servers are dangerous to computers, as well as what you are using it for. you openly admitted to the reason you used it, and obviously are continuing. also keep in mind that proxy server's keep records of your movement.

A US court has ruled that simply changing one's IP address is enough to fall foul of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, if done to circumvent a deliberate block on accessing a site or service.

It's one of these niggles that has been ruled by a court to come down hard against those who make use of proxy servers, or even who just manually change their IP address, to access systems from which they have been blocked on a previous IP

you are a perfect example why usernames are used in the first place. you claim people are hiding behind them, but you continue to break the rules by changing your IP, or signing onto Facebook, or other sites under false pretenses to gain information not accessible to you. you breach privacy borders to the limit. and yet scream out when people don't give real names, really?

Think long and hard about your next move, or who you think you teach lesson's too!

Stop. You're scaring me. It's a publicly-accessible forum. I'll view anytime I wish. From the library, my friend's Iphone, whatever.

I think the general public will see the hypocrisy involved here. You made a big deal about establishing a fair and honest site, and then the first thing that happens on that site is you allowed rampant lies to be published to the site. Then you complained that I didn't address those things directly...while at the same time you made sure I had to go public just to make my complaints known.

It is hypocrisy at it's best, or worst, depending on how you look at it. I will be using those screenshots of Galen's posts in my article, since they fall under Fair Use...which means they relate directly to the substance of the article and make a point. Good luck with the DMCA. ;)

D.R.A.M.A.

First of all, I feel that the behavior of the aforementioned poster is childish and shows a lack of emotional maturity. With that being said....

Robert, do you have Cook's contact information? Address him individually.

It is not a moderators' responsibility to verify if the information is truthful or full of lies. If it was, Quade would be spending ALL his time here. If you have an issue with someone and what they are saying about you..go directly to the source. Crying, whining and talking about your personal life in this forum gets you nowhere and is pathetic.

So go on...write your Newsvine article, call the local news, make a video and throw it on YouTube, call the FBI and complain that Cook is a meany poo-poo head.

The general public is waiting to see the hypocrisy!!
hy·poc·ri·sy
noun
1.the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

EVickiW

******first of all Robert, I'm not sticking up for anybody. I've been doing the right thing everytime something has been posted that is out of line. that was my second and final warning given.

Stop. You're scaring me. It's a publicly-accessible forum. I'll view anytime I wish. From the library, my friend's Iphone, whatever.

I think the general public will see the hypocrisy involved here. You made a big deal about establishing a fair and honest site, and then the first thing that happens on that site is you allowed rampant lies to be published to the site. Then you complained that I didn't address those things directly...while at the same time you made sure I had to go public just to make my complaints known.

It is hypocrisy at it's best, or worst, depending on how you look at it. I will be using those screenshots of Galen's posts in my article, since they fall under Fair Use...which means they relate directly to the substance of the article and make a point. Good luck with the DMCA. ;)

D.R.A.M.A.

First of all, I feel that the behavior of the aforementioned poster is childish and shows a lack of emotional maturity. With that being said....

Robert, do you have Cook's contact information? Address him individually.

It is not a moderators' responsibility to verify if the information is truthful or full of lies. If it was, Quade would be spending ALL his time here. If you have an issue with someone and what they are saying about you..go directly to the source. Crying, whining and talking about your personal life in this forum gets you nowhere and is pathetic.

So go on...write your Newsvine article, call the local news, make a video and throw it on YouTube, call the FBI and complain that Cook is a meany poo-poo head.

The general public is waiting to see the hypocrisy!!
hy·poc·ri·sy
noun
1.the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

In behalf of Aamazon, Matt, and Myself - well saide! :)

The remark Galen said about Jo Weber and the FBI - do YOU really believe that? Of course not and if you could see ALL of the many inches of emails I exchanged with Cook, then he would be labeled just as he claims the FBI labeled me....I intend to see they get the proof of this...COPIES of all of the emails Cook exchanged with me & they need to NOTE the dates. Was still playing with some theories & Galen did also.

When the FBI communicates with Galen Cook, they are communicating with the DEVIL himself as I have. Emails I shared with COOK way before he ever went public in anyway. Cook uses PUPPETS and that is how the expression puppet was used by JO WEBER. Cook even used me as his puppet until I STOPPED it.

The snake convinced me he was trying to help me - but, what he was doing was using me.

A lot of things have been said about JO, but when I can prove someone is lieing to benefit himself with the authorities - they HAVEN'T been around a angry woman armed with a rolling pin.

Two major tests today & I am tired, but I did address Cook's tactics in an email which I am sure the FBI will never read! I don't need to be a twisty butt like Ms Cooper or a sneaky snake like Cook.

With all the documentation of deception & cruel remarks made by persons such as Cook and Jerry T, I don't need to play games or be coy. I no LONGER have time on my side....I need to take my last stand and do it right.

I will remind you guys of a statement in the form of question I fired out a few pages ago...and some of you need to put some thought into the question. It was about the plane and the lowering of the aft way and the after effects of up drafts and down drafts after the plane stairway was down.

The FBI has NOT revealed & younger agents have NO idea what is in the witness testimonies (not all of those conversations where released to the public). Many never made part of the media.

HOW and WHY do you guys think there was reports of food and other item strewn about the cabin? I suggested Cooper had a temper tantrum to get a conversation going - BUT, no one seemed to think it important enough to think about!

I made a remark to Mr. H many many yrs ago about something Duane said - but until I read about the food and other items strewn about the plane when it landed in Reno (in this thread) - I did NOT know how important this was - but, I was the only one who heard all of the ramblings of a man dying a slowdeath so it will be again my word. I tried to tell others about the rambling, but no one seemed to think they meant CRAP. I didn't understand & did NOT remember all of the ramblings.

Anything I would say I will be accused of making it up or be called a LIAR as JT has echoed many times.

NO one cared about finding the man who live in a homemade trailer not far from the Corner Tavern....I won't know till someone comes forward & I have waited to late for the clarity of some of the things to ever be proven as so many have passed away over the yrs.

WA wants the fantasy to promote the state. The Authority do NOT want the truths to ever be told because it might make them look bad & of course there is the alternative Cooper just might have been part of some actions NO one was supposed to ever talk about.

I felt the remark the FBI agents supposedly made needed to be known to those agent. If that is the attitude of the FBI - to believe the ridiculous & to sanction the things Cook has done over the yrs - they needed to see all of the emails I exchanged with Cook and see how much of his "stuff" he highjacked from Jo.

I am informing the of Cook's harassment of Tina through B Smith & I can support the accusations I have against Cook & his tactics. Bruce did NOT find Tina on his own. Cook had already paid Tina a visit & I have the EMAIL to prove it. He pretended to be someone in need of her services & went to her office. He never made it clear if he told her who he really was & his purpose for being there.

Jo is upfront & NOT behind your back. Yea, I have had to keep somethings on the QT to protect others & myself - but never contacted a witnesses on false pretences or helped smear her picture all over the internet.

What you see & what you get with JO WEBER is a real person who stood up for what she believes. YES, a definite yes, I play with ideas and in my DUMB OLE WOMAN ways try to find the truths & NEVER have I borrowed anyones research or idea or suspect.

Over the yrs I got some wires crossed or someone was harassing me & I would blurt out things I should not have & should have been more careful, but the thread is like conversations and others interject things and we explore them.

I played with all of the theories like everyone else in the thread ---and many times you guys have taken something said that got lost in the context & I live with those. I am not good at outlining things - I was stating on the thread something and I made error, but I always tried to get it straight. Over and over the trip I made to Wa in 1979 with Duane and the places he stopped. I know the order in which these things happened - but in the long conversations interupted by other posting some things are taken out of context. Regardless of how many time I tried to correct you guys on this - it was my error.

A poster CLAIMED I said something differently than how it was meant. When I tried to argue with you guys - he TOLD me to go along with him. I did NOT realize the consequence this would bring & after that I was adamant about the subject and refused to BACK down. A lot of time and energy was lost on my part because of I trust other.

NO one can take one post & let it stand on its own - one has to take into this other conversations over a period of time. As it stood I got raked over the coals. What I had said had been misunderstood - I stood my ground...but NO one went way back to see how I stated it before.

Theories - I played with them, but my heart was always in the right place. I had come to even doubt myself on things - but, it has been 19 yrs I have dealt with things like this & most of that in an open thread such as the DZ.

Jo teases a little, but she is a forthright person and a very honest person. Always have been and will always be that way.