47 47
quade

DB Cooper

ELTs are usually located aft, often on fuselage roof near the base of the tail fin.

If the ELT is submerged no signal would be heard. The salt water would effectively ground the antenna. Even in fresh water radio waves on ELT VHF frequencies are drastically attenuated by water.

Subs can't send radio signals effectively while submerged. They can receive powerful VLF radio signals while submerged. They can use radio comm buoys that rise to the surface.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I have 2 witness who witnessed the plane (by sound) West of Mt. St Helens and one of these individuals is very astute regarding wind & the 2 sisters story seem pausible. Mr. H had told the sister she did NOT hear the plane, but all of these yrs she has insisted that she did. Mr. H said what she heard was the search planes - BUT the time and the sound - she lived on and near bases much of her life - she knew it was NOT the search planes chasing the plane.

She did NOT know about the skyjacking that night nor did her husband the next day when he went to do a job for someone he knew on that holiday. He would pass a guy walking & he didn't act like he wanted to be picked up. He was was not dressed for hiking or walking. He had on a brown jacket with something of color like a sweater under it and he had a package that appeared to be a satchel of some sort - not a briefcase. He went on past the man, but had NO knowledge that morning about a skyjacker.

When he got home from the job he told his wife about what he saw and then they went to the FBI, but were ignored repeatedly.

She contacted the authorities, but was told it was the chase plane - she KNEW the sound they heard was NOT a chase plane. She had lived on & near bases & knew the difference in the sounds just as I did.

When she read my story Margie Boule wrote in 2000 or 2001 she again contacted Mr. H., but not the FBI after she & her sister contacted me.

Her sister lived near Cougar at the time and other reports put the plane closer to Yale. There was a logging bridge over the river at that time owned by the Forestry and she felt he crossed over there as that was NOT to far from where her husband saw him walking, but theory on her part.

Was an easy walk to were the rail cars where stored & something about the logging industry keeping one around the upper location. Even the Chelachie guys thought someone had been in their facility the night before, but this was also ignored by the FBI.

The Heisson store was very close to the rails. What many of you do not know is that I was told the Heisson store had someone enter thru a bathroom window. They reported it, but nothing was taken they could account for. The old tower was very close to the store - and when I went into it in 2010 on my trip - I knew I had been there - I was there with Duane and I went to the bathroom in 1979.

When I was there with the crew in 1991 it was CLOSED. The crew went pulled up infront of it but, that was all.

If I had gone into it - I would have recognized it. In 2010 the people there were very nice & basically I stopped to go to the bathroom & realize how familiar it was & asked the owner some questions.

In 1979 Duane drove very fast - my mind had not taken into acct time & space between the memories.

This factor is why I argued with Sluggo when he came to see me...I thought I was further South - but time and space is NOT accounted for in the memory of details...otherwise our minds would never be able to move forward. The mind is a remarkable thing...and as we age we start to forget things - some individuals cannot recall the way I was trained to recall.....my brother is the same way. We have retained memories others just cannot concieve.

As I age - I can't remember things I did last wk or sometimes a few moments ago.
That is because those memories are trivial and everyday things...and I fear dementia more than I fear death.

Just above that area 4 individuals were in one home that night (all adults) who claimed the plane passed very close but they could not see the plane and it was a large plane. This is in a direct line below where Dona was living in 1971

The 4 individuals lived off or NE Kelly road
and just above that Dona lived below Amboy off of NE 216. This is a direct line from 216 to Kelly Road. The Tower that was not there in 1979 with Duane was off of the Lucia Falls Rd just about Heisson. Basketflat Rd. I never found & did not have the time to locate someone who could show me where that tower was in 1971.

Below Theorizing on what I was told and thing Duane told me:

If the man who was walking was Cooper then that would mean he spent the next night at the tower...but I would have thought the authorities would have been all over that area by that morning.

Thanksgiving morn seen walking ( if hubby was not play mind game with his wife) Thankgiving day's eve is at the Tower and breaks into the store for food for socks or whatever....but HOW if this is true could he NOT have run into search crews the next morning unless he kept going that night to another location.

Did he take a pump car at Chelathie or did he ditch it and jump a lumber load moving out. Duane told me about the trains slowing down there - he mentioned this and noted there used to be a STOP sign at this point just behind the Heisson Store.

Anything I say is just connecting dots that may not connect. The other statement Duane made in 1979 was how fast the train was coming down thru Yacolt and Moulton falls. I thought he was talking about a passenger plane~! I didn't know in 1979 it was a rail for the LOGGING industry... and it originated in the FOREST not another town or state.
I was so naive! I did NOT concieve that a rail could come out of NO where like in the middle of a forest.

Duane did mention a cemetary in Yacolt. I can't piece it together & there is NO historian to help me do this. I do not know what was there when...Why and How did he know that - when was he there?

Som how Cooper evaded the authorities & ended up coming right back a them. Duane made that statement then and and he made it a couple of other times in our marriage. Then he showed me where an old house used to be across from the PDX in 1979. It was an empty lot in 1979...but he used to know someone who had a house there & talked about how slow the trains went thur there (because of a switching station in Vancouver) and he mention a subdivision on the other side of the rails over a berm - I could see not houses. Told me there used to be some very nice homes there.

This location was either on Topper Dr, Lieser Point or Image Lane. That is the only 3 possible locations it could have been & I cannot get anyone to search the property records in Vancouver for me. It means going back into the files to find all of the property owners of the lots in those two locations prior to 1979.

One of those home owners Duane knew and Duane spent sometime in that home.
Who was it - was this the Sheriff, a member of Duane's family, Friends of the family - WHO was it....get me the information and if it is a name in my research it will POP for all of you.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo,

Believe what you want about pump car use and availablilty in 1971. I just thought you might want to see what railroad historical websites had to say.

Pump cars typically took FOUR men to operate. Two could do it, but one would be inadequate on anything other than zero grade trackbeds. They were no good for ascending steep grades. Even you said:
Quote:
in that area there were hills

Nevertheless, you have this vision that Duane used a pump car to get out of the area and apparently nothing will change your mind.

Quote:
Retirement
Handcars began their decline in 1910 when the motorized speeder car saw widespread use. The problem with handcars was that by the time the crew pumped to the location they were physically worn out. The motorized cars moved faster and required fewer men to operate.

In 1911 Union Pacific retired the handcar from branch line service in Western Nebraska. Branch line track sections typically covered 10 miles, nearly twice that of mainline sections. Immediate labor savings became apparent. Between 1910 and 1915 the pace of handcar retirement could be compared to the pace of steam locomotive retirements in the late 1940's, early 1950's.

One interesting development was various companies offered conversion kits to convert handcars into motorized vehicles. The pump handle was removed and replaced with an engine and the various parts needed to proprel the car.

By 1920 most handcars had been replaced by motorized cars. Sheffield and Kalamazoo continued to advertise the cars in their catalog into World War II, but few were probably sold. Some handcars were left around yards and there are stories from railroaders into the 1970's of handcars relegated to corners of engine maintenance facility shops, only to be taken out for an occasional quick back and forth fun run in the yard.

The chances of a handcar being in use on an active rail line in 1971 was tiny.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

The forestry had small ones they used to get water and food to the workers. ASK the people in WA who were alive and working there in the 50's & 60's. I talked to an individual who worked where they were stored - the new ones...the logging industry had some small ones.

Are you talking about that area of the Lewis Rail?

I theorize he used a pump car from the course of the conversation he had with me at that time. The person who I spoke to who has an intimate connection to this also thinks this is how he did it. Check you PM's I will tell you how this person know all about this and they you ask why?

I do NOT know what kind of car they had in 1979 - but I assumed pump cars (because of a statement Duane made) and have not discussed it with anyone.
WE are NOT talking about big ones anyway.

Read what you said below:

"Some handcars were left around yards and there are stories from railroaders into the 1970's of handcars relegated to corners of engine maintenance facility shops, only to be taken out for an occasional quick back and forth fun run in the yard".

Check you PM's I will send one when I get thur here.

"The chances of a handcar being in use on an active rail line in 1971 was tiny."

Like I said check you PM's.

RobertMBlevins

Robert,
Regarding your attachment, I thought 377 bought the Cooper bill for closer to $4500 -- not $8000. Is that right, 377?

This is how incorrect dollar figures work their way into other stories.

It's not a story. It was just an auction sale. If the only thing you were concerned about regarding that post was the amount I said 377 paid for a Cooper bill...then you missed the point completely. However, I'm not going to address that post any further. I said what I had to say. I think I provided sufficient proof of my point and we can leave it at that.

Cooper Stuff: Tina (co-writer) reports that she has many of the storyboards drawn up for the KC script. .................................................. This is no big deal. ..............

No Jane, I think you missed the point. To me, it looks like Mark noticed the dollar amount for the Cooper bill and tried to correct your inaccurate statement by asking 377. This amount could have easily been researched (in your words) before you exaggerated the "facts" :S and put it in print. All this does is perpetuate another falsehood.

Maybe it is time to change the signature on your posts.

Here....I found a quote you can use!

Inconsistencies in men are generally testimony to their immaturity.
- Edwin Louis Cole

You also go on to say "Cooper Stuff", but it seems it is more of a advertisement for a screenplay about the life of KC.

In post #52262, MarkBennett queries:

You report that Marge Geestman accused her ex-husband of being involved in the hijacking. I reviewed your book, and watched Decoded and that isn't in either place. Are the circumstances of her comments recorded anywhere?

Could you answer his question without all the added DRAMA?
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

EVickiW

Robert,
Regarding your attachment, I thought 377 bought the Cooper bill for closer to $4500 -- not $8000. Is that right, 377?

It's not a story. It was just an auction sale. If the only thing you were concerned about regarding that post was the amount I said 377 paid for a Cooper bill...then you missed the point completely. However, I'm not going to address that post any further. I said what I had to say. I think I provided sufficient proof of my point and we can leave it at that.

Cooper Stuff: Tina (co-writer) reports that she has many of the storyboards drawn up for the KC script. .................................................. This is no big deal. ..............

No Jane, I think you missed the point. To me, it looks like Mark noticed the dollar amount for the Cooper bill and tried to correct your inaccurate statement by asking 377. This amount could have easily been researched (in your words) before you exaggerated the "facts" :S and put it in print. All this does is perpetuate another falsehood.

- Edwin Louis Cole

You also go on to say "Cooper Stuff", but it seems it is more of a advertisement for a screenplay about the life of KC.

You report that Marge Geestman accused her ex-husband of being involved in the hijacking. I reviewed your book, and watched Decoded and that isn't in either place. Are the circumstances of her comments recorded anywhere?

No! Without all the socalled DRAMA he's just another voice in the
noise.

He is also the master of REVERSAL. Anything you say he will turn
around and say applies to YOU! He thinks it's SMART & DECEPTION!:D

Its a tempest in a jug ... with no cork.

:D

skyjack71

The forestry had small ones they used to get water and food to the workers. ASK the people in WA who were alive and working there in the 50's & 60's. I talked to an individual who worked where they were stored - the new ones...the logging industry had some small ones.

Are you talking about that area of the Lewis Rail?

I theorize he used a pump car from the course of the conversation he had with me at that time. The person who I spoke to who has an intimate connection to this also thinks this is how he did it. Check you PM's I will tell you how this person know all about this and they you ask why?

I do NOT know what kind of car they had in 1979 - but I assumed pump cars (because of a statement Duane made) and have not discussed it with anyone.
WE are NOT talking about big ones anyway.

Read what you said below:

"Some handcars were left around yards and there are stories from railroaders into the 1970's of handcars relegated to corners of engine maintenance facility shops, only to be taken out for an occasional quick back and forth fun run in the yard".

Check you PM's I will send one when I get thur here.

"The chances of a handcar being in use on an active rail line in 1971 was tiny."

Like I said check you PM's.

Jo,

Even IF there was a pump car available it could not be operated on any grades by only one person. Give it up.

No pump car. No VOR detecting garment. No microwave tower comms.

Evidence doesnt dissuade you though. You will go to your grave with Duane having corset stays that vibrated near VOR stations, some wild microwave tower triangulation guidance system that he used for precision navigation and exiting the search zone solo on a railroad pump car. Oh, and lest I forget, a tricked out CB radio that could also communicate on the VHF aviation band.

Duane would be in advanced product engineering at Apple if he were alive today. He'd prop up Tim Cook who hasn't released a new product since Steve Jobs died.

RobertMBlevins

Robert,

- Edwin Louis Cole

noise.

Blah, blah, blah. 90% or better of your posts here are about ME, not the Cooper case. Move on please, Georger. Your opinion means exactly zip to me on pretty much anything.

To answer someone who had an actual question, Bennett I think...

Page 101 of Blast:

'Over the summer of 2010 I made three more trips to Twisp to interview Katy. (Disguised name of Margie Geestman) I tried several different lines of questioning to pin her down on whether Kenny was the hijacker, but I had no success. However, she consistently pointed to her ex-husband Mike (Bernie Geestman) as a person who was definitely involved....'

Decoded didn't interview Margie Geestman. They did provide her with a free cell phone, which I delivered to her. She spoke with History Channel's Marisa Kagan a few times. You would have to ask Kagan about that.

Was she ever recorded on video or sound by me accusing her ex and Kenny of being involved in the hijacking? Answer, yes. Two videos, one is in the hands of Go Go Luckey productions. One I have. One sound-only recording I have, from the final interview. I believe the total number of times I interviewed Margie Geestman was SEVEN times. And these interviews sometimes went on for two days apiece. If I put everything she said into the book, it would have gone on longer than War and Peace. Most of her testimony is in notebooks in my office. Am I going to release anything from those items at Dropzone? (videos, digital sound recordings, notes) Not a chance in frickin' hell. Those go out to legit media or law enforcement only, on request.

Any trust I once had with Cooperland disappeared a long time ago. Not your fault, but that's the way it is. On certain items, I no longer CARE whether Cooperland believes this or that, but only whether the info can be verified by sources NOT related to the civilian-based investigation on Cooper. In other words, legit media and law enforcement. Even though I consider Galen Cook a liar of major proportions, I also took a lesson from him: Don't give up the goods except to people who matter.

You know, I think everyone in Cooperland has pretty much written off Christiansen as a possible suspect. I've been trying not to discuss him, except for the announcement about the screenplay, but technically that's not really discussing the case on him. So...if you've decided that KC is a write-off (no problem) then maybe you should stop asking questions about him...:)
Anything I have to update on Kenny will be said only one time this year, and that's the second Saturday of August. I'm not allowed to say anything more about that here, due to no-advertising rules. You'll have to find out any other details about that on your own, or you can email me privately.

The reason I ask about the details....and I'll include the entire paragraph you quoted above:

"Over the summer of 2010 I made several more trips to Twisp to interview Katy. I tried several different lines of questioning to pin her down on whether Kenny was the hijacker, but I had no success. However, she consistently pointed to her ex-husband Mike as a person who was definitely involved. She was caught between a rock and a hard place regarding Kenny. I had presented considerable circumstantial evidence against Christiansen, but Katy kept trying to point me toward other people she knew as being the actual hijacker. None of them panned out. I kept coming back to Kenny as the most likely suspect. "

Taken in it's entirety, it sounds like Marge didn't want to believe Kenny was involved and kept trying to deflect attention elsewhere. It sounds like Bernie was just one of many. But, I don't see anything that indicates that Marge knew one way or the other.

MarkBennett

Robert,

- Edwin Louis Cole

noise.

Blah, blah, blah. 90% or better of your posts here are about ME, not the Cooper case. Move on please, Georger. Your opinion means exactly zip to me on pretty much anything.

To answer someone who had an actual question, Bennett I think...

Page 101 of Blast:

'Over the summer of 2010 I made three more trips to Twisp to interview Katy. (Disguised name of Margie Geestman) I tried several different lines of questioning to pin her down on whether Kenny was the hijacker, but I had no success. However, she consistently pointed to her ex-husband Mike (Bernie Geestman) as a person who was definitely involved....'

Decoded didn't interview Margie Geestman. They did provide her with a free cell phone, which I delivered to her. She spoke with History Channel's Marisa Kagan a few times. You would have to ask Kagan about that.

Was she ever recorded on video or sound by me accusing her ex and Kenny of being involved in the hijacking? Answer, yes. Two videos, one is in the hands of Go Go Luckey productions. One I have. One sound-only recording I have, from the final interview. I believe the total number of times I interviewed Margie Geestman was SEVEN times. And these interviews sometimes went on for two days apiece. If I put everything she said into the book, it would have gone on longer than War and Peace. Most of her testimony is in notebooks in my office. Am I going to release anything from those items at Dropzone? (videos, digital sound recordings, notes) Not a chance in frickin' hell. Those go out to legit media or law enforcement only, on request.

Any trust I once had with Cooperland disappeared a long time ago. Not your fault, but that's the way it is. On certain items, I no longer CARE whether Cooperland believes this or that, but only whether the info can be verified by sources NOT related to the civilian-based investigation on Cooper. In other words, legit media and law enforcement. Even though I consider Galen Cook a liar of major proportions, I also took a lesson from him: Don't give up the goods except to people who matter.

You know, I think everyone in Cooperland has pretty much written off Christiansen as a possible suspect. I've been trying not to discuss him, except for the announcement about the screenplay, but technically that's not really discussing the case on him. So...if you've decided that KC is a write-off (no problem) then maybe you should stop asking questions about him...:)
Anything I have to update on Kenny will be said only one time this year, and that's the second Saturday of August. I'm not allowed to say anything more about that here, due to no-advertising rules. You'll have to find out any other details about that on your own, or you can email me privately.

The reason I ask about the details....and I'll include the entire paragraph you quoted above:

"Over the summer of 2010 I made several more trips to Twisp to interview Katy. I tried several different lines of questioning to pin her down on whether Kenny was the hijacker, but I had no success. However, she consistently pointed to her ex-husband Mike as a person who was definitely involved. She was caught between a rock and a hard place regarding Kenny. I had presented considerable circumstantial evidence against Christiansen, but Katy kept trying to point me toward other people she knew as being the actual hijacker. None of them panned out. I kept coming back to Kenny as the most likely suspect. "

Taken in it's entirety, it sounds like Marge didn't want to believe Kenny was involved and kept trying to deflect attention elsewhere. It sounds like Bernie was just one of many. But, I don't see anything that indicates that Marge knew one way or the other.

Sounds to me like she was being pressured by Blevins, she knew
what he wanted her to say, but in spite of his intimidation and
pressure she just couldn't commit ... poor old lady!

:D:D:D

Blev will just have to find another stool-pigeon he can pressure into confessing: "Ich ben ein Kooperbaumwollernmachinisch

RobertMBlevins

Well, Margie was the type of woman you would love to have as a friend, because she was the most loyal person I ever met. It wasn't really until the last interview done during the time Decoded was filming that she really gave up the goods, so to speak. And by that time I had modified the book about as much as I was going to do. Hell...that's why I direct people to the KC report and tell them the book is only a general guide on KC. There ARE errors in it. And I'll admit I was under a certain amount of pressure to get it out quickly. So it definitely isn't perfect, although the basic allegations are reasonably solid.

Why Margie really got into a corner was because she spent six interviews telling me how her husband was involved, his disappearance that week, etc but also being dodgy on the exact details. Like...where was the money for example? She would claim she didn't know about that because he kept secrets and she never saw it. I didn't believe a word of that. She was also afraid of the FBI, no matter how much I tried to assure her she wasn't going to get into trouble. Finally, on the last interview, she admits it was Kenny...and not any of those other people she tried naming...who was with her husband that week. This was after I confronted her with the testimony from Helen Jones and Jones' daughter.

What I believe actually happened was this, simple version:
Bernie Geestman was the instigator and talked Kenny into it.
Neither of these men told anyone what they had planned.
Mrs. Geestman was the only one who found out for sure, and was forced to keep the secret, and eventually shared in the proceeds indirectly.
Neither she or her ex ever thought anyone would figure it out.

This is my theory based on the fact that I spent over a year interviewing all these people, checking their statements, etc. This ain't easy.

This is why I say that the ONLY way to prove any case against these guys forty plus years later is to bring them all together and confront them. It's the only way. Jones, her daughter, Dawn Androsko, and Mrs Geestman in one room. Bernie Geestman in the other. They run the video from Decoded where Bernie says he thinks Kenny could be Cooper. Then they confront him with the testimony from the three woman who say he went missing for the entire week of the crime with Kenny. See what happens. Unless this happens, the truth on Kenny will never be known. In my mind, this is reality. This is the only way to either prove the case or eliminate Kenny once and for all. Who knows? Geestman might even admit guilt, but he's not going to do that for any reporter, or any civilian investigator. Only the FBI could get to the bottom of the whole thing. I've done all I can. In August, I will try to present everything I have as accurately as possible and that will be the end of my investigation into Kenny Christiansen. And just before the August thing, I will probably go over each and every line in the book, both Kindle and paper versions, and make a once-and-for-all final edition. But since this will be the final one, I have to make sure this time it is as accurate as possible. And that will be my last word on it. I'm going to include the KC report in this version, as well.

Side Note: I've taken six screenshots of certain comments from a certain website...emailed them to Skipp Porteous for his comments. I am also working on an investigative article regarding a certain Cooper investigator, which will include those screenshots and Skipp's comments, along with a few other items regarding his work on the Cooper case. I will release this article at Newsvine not this upcoming weekend, but next.

If youve said it once, youve said it ten thousand times regarding
your socalled case - it always comes down to CONFRONTATION.

Confront this person, confront that, confront the next, etc etc etc.

What theory of investigation always requires CONFRONTATION,
according to you? You might want to take a class in
investigative techniques, from your local community college ?
:o

Blevins stated:

"Over the summer of 2010 I made several more trips to Twisp to interview Katy. I tried several different lines of questioning to pin her down on whether Kenny was the hijacker, but I had no success. However, she consistently pointed to her ex-husband Mike as a person who was definitely involved. She was caught between a rock and a hard place regarding Kenny. I had presented considerable circumstantial evidence against Christiansen, but Katy kept trying to point me toward other people she knew as being the actual hijacker. None of them panned out. I kept coming back to Kenny as the most likely suspect."

How did he work in all of those trips with his car and posting to this thread!

"Over the summer of 2010 I made several more trips to Twisp to interview Katy. I tried several different lines of questioning to pin her down on whether Kenny was the hijacker, but I had no success"

Several Trips to Twisp - well, we know one time - she was already GONE!

Wonder if Blevins will EVER tell us who the other individuals were that she named? Of Course, not! Blevin has perpetuated a false hood and a book for profit - and I HOPE someone NAILS him for it. They like myself are up in age - you can bet the house & your IRA - they would if he had anything to sue for....

Right now they just want to be left alone to live their lives out! Margie and Geestman - went POOF! ONE has to ask WHY?

Unbelievable Blevins is actually going to do a script - hope that Tina (his screen writer) reads this thread! Perhaps then she will just write her OWN screen play about the biggest liar in the Cooper saga. But, like the man who contacted me - they want ACTION and there is just NO action in the story about Cooper - none!

I won't be around to fight my battle, but hope someone in this thread or who reads the postings will finally come forward with some information conclusive about Duane Weber....

ANYone know why or how Magie just went POOF with NO ONE having any clue where she went? Maybe she didn't go POOF! Maybe a VIP has been in contact with her about the REAL story. Maybe Blevins should be all shook up. Maybe Blevins is going to be made a fool out of and Maybe Blevins is going to get a cease & decease order. Maybe he is going to be exposed on a tell all TV program in the near future!

Huhhh! Blevins would even attempt to use that to his benefit.

P.S.
377, you can rib me all you want about a lot of things - but, I am just a stupid OLE Lady who has tried to make sense out of the things Duane told me & tried to figure out how the hell he evaded the authorities all of those yrs. Well, that is pretty damn easy if Cooper was part of group who acted with government sanctions or OTHER who could expose things the government never wanted anyone to know.

Oh, well - The Conspiracy Theory is better than the stories Blevins told!

You are an attorney and others on this thread know how to fine Margie Geestman or whatever name she is using. ONE does NOT go poof unless certain individuals or organizations DO NOT want her FOUND!

She owned property and she live in the area many yrs - seems like Blevins does NOt know how to use those property records to his benefit. What was the date of the TRANSACTION and who did Blevins say bought the property? All I need is the date of the transaction or the month of the transaction....Twisp is not THAT large. The population on the Twisp site was very small.

RobertMBlevins

If youve said it once, youve said it ten thousand times regarding
your socalled case - it always comes down to CONFRONTATION.

Confront this person, confront that, confront the next, etc etc etc.

What theory of investigation always requires CONFRONTATION,
according to you? You might want to take a class in
investigative techniques, from your local community college ?

You're kidding, right? I wasn't talking about MY technique, but what law enforcement does.

You ever see what detectives do when they bring in someone they consider a good suspect in a major crime and put them in the Interview Room? Get real. :S

I'm not wasting any more time with you tonight. It's nearly 11:30PM here in Seattle and I have an early day tomorrow.

Very dramatic!

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Forever, and Ever
Hallelujah, Hallelujah,

For the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Lord God potent reigneth.
Hallelujah,Hallelujah.
Hallelujah, Hallelujah,

Forever,
And ever
And ever
And ever
Hallelujah, Hallelujah,
Halle
lu
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah.

Dear Mr. Blevins:
This thread is NO place for you to talk about weapons of violence! Take your gun conversations elsewhere, Please.

You're scarey - there was no conversation in this thread to prompt you to make such a statement. In the past you have done this same thing, but this time I felt I needed to respond to your impromptu posting.

Random uncalled for postings about guns does NOT seem normal....not to me.

Random postings about GUNS after confrontal postings is alarming & I have sensed a pattern....I no longer feel comfortable ignoring.

skyjack71

Dear Mr. Blevins:
This thread is NO place for you to talk about weapons of violence! Take your gun conversations elsewhere, Please.

You're scarey - there was no conversation in this thread to prompt you to make such a statement. In the past you have done this same thing, but this time I felt I needed to respond to your impromptu posting.

Random uncalled for postings about guns does NOT seem normal....not to me.

Random postings about GUNS after confrontal postings is alarming & I have sensed a pattern....I no longer feel comfortable ignoring.

+5. :SB|

What will he show the world next? :D:D:D

Blevins just did NOT get it. I didn't want a response just to curtail the discussion about a subject that is not part of the Cooper Story. To stay on subject.

That subject has Zero to do with Cooper!

The other "place" except for the quiet discussions going on about the flight path seem to be standing still. Galen is doing his job making sure some facts get buried & to probagate the confusion....and puts in a little twist that he KNOWS I will get.

In 2003 Galen had NOT spoke to the co-pilot...and the Co-pilot HAS NOT gone on record saying the plane was WESTof I-5. The co-pilot NEVER said that....if he did it was referencing the very beginning of the flight.

Galen has never been as obnoxious as other parties I have spoke to, but he is a SNEAKY SNAKE in the GRASS. He knows I have told him this for yrs - even when we were communicating by email & he knows I have the emails to prove it. I say this almost affectionately as I attribute this to the little boy sydrome.

Galen stated many times - he did NOT understand how and why I had access he could not get. He was ticked as HELL when I refused to give him Tina's contact information...I try never to violate confidential information.....but sometimes the DEVIL gets into me. I did NOT tell him how to find Tena - I just told him where to START - at point A - her divorces files. Then he got one up on me and because of his attorney status got to talk to the FBI & have access to things I did not....just how much I am unaware of....that is when our email relationship fell apart.

I still THINK he does or did UNION work & inherited something he didn't know how to deal with. He basically grew up on Cooper! Cook was a kid when he helped Tosaw on his boat.....did any of you guys know that? Galen inherited certain things when Tosaw died.

Duane's brother & Tosaw belonged to the same boat club & went to the same bible study classes....The brother & Duane had not spoke to each since Duane's release from Folsom/SanQuentin when Duane was living with his mother so it would be after 1958 and before 1960.

Cook earned his brownie badges & he knows why I call him Sneaky Snake but he was in wonderment HOW Jo had access to somethings before he did.
That one got him! BUT, being the sneaky snake and game player he is - maybe he was my RobbieClampett how sent me Tina's address....I only had ONE maybe and one guess on who my RobbieClampett was. YET, remember Bruce baggering me about this and treating me like I was a common criminal.
Just the memory of that give me a very bad taste in my mouth.

The flight made a slight change because of the wind just about the time the aft stairs was deploying ...They had to! All of you pilots and know it alls THINK about this statement!
The tail is going down and you have wind and rain! This is when the cabin got trashed....Cooper didn't do it!

"EDIT: Nice try, Shutter. This is the 21st century though. And I already took the screenshots on Galen Cook's bag of lies about Skipp Porteous for the upcoming article. He has responded"

Banning guests don't work and bad for the public? how many are banned on here?

you fail to notice that the forum is not exactly set up "for the public" I'm not trying to pull in people not familiar with the case.

remember this quote just a couple days ago? in your words it makes you a LIAR. plus you know speak for the public? (*laughs*)

"I've deleted my shortcut to The Dead Zone (the alternate site). I no longer want to see anything that goes on there, and neither does the public I would imagine"

people constantly talk negatively about you on here. you are hardly a hot topic over there. do you think your little article will damage anything? I don't care if it gets onto CNN. make sure you include this site while telling "the public" how people treat you. your always whining about fairness. I believe you have mentioned several times about people telling lies about you here, right?

will you continue to advertise after you have been told not too? I believe this site is about DB Cooper, and not about what people say about other posters, so how will you advertise this big promotion?

you also failed to show in your "screenshots" the final word said about Mr. Blevins. your last screenshot was taken last nite. that was posted after people obviously emailed, or PM'd Cook of your plan. a very, very small amount on that forum discusses you! anything posted further about this will be addressed as well. so, I don't really follow your constant controlling (trying) of the internet. it's sad that it basically comes down to you not being allowed to post on that forum. I think that aggravates you more than anything Cook says.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

No big deal, but I'm going into the gunshop tomorrow to pick up my Norinco SKS-D. The only difference between the one I have and the picture is that I don't have the bayonet installed on it, although I have a sling for it.

Once in a while the 30-round magazine would fall out of the slot while firing. They replaced a spring steel clip that holds it in. Think I will try it out next weekend. This thing will pop off those AK-47 rounds (7.62mm) as quick as you can pull the trigger. ;) Hallelujah.

*Always check your background, obey state and Federal laws, and practice good gun safety*

"Magazine well", not slot.
And as others posted, nice tough guy try.

Stay on topic, or at least try.
Oh, and G and yourself each agreed to not engage each other, that didn't last ling did it?

On topic:

This thread has eliminated all suspects it has discussed. It is time to widen the search and look for a viable suspect or two.

I still like the SOG connection, but don't think the fellow was directly involved in the tests mentioned for jumping.
I also do not think he purposely acted as if he couldn't lower the stairs, I believe he just didn't know how.

Matt
Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

matthewcline

***No big deal, but I'm going into the gunshop tomorrow to pick up my Norinco

Stay on topic, or at least try.
Oh, and G and yourself each agreed to not engage each other, that didn't last ling did it?

Matt
Matt

Sir Matthew: Why am I being mentioned?
I am not here. Even though my name keeps being brought up
or dropped by persona, here!

PLEASE, stay on reality.

Gone again.
G.

RobertMBlevins

Matt says in part:

'I also do not think he purposely acted as if he couldn't lower the stairs, I believe he just didn't know how...'

I agree with this. He seemed to be familiar with the flight capabilities and the characteristics of 727's, but not the opening of the airstairs. And I think he had jumped with a parachute at least once previously, since he offhandedly dismissed the instructions Mucklow tried to give him.

Update: I got an email and a phone call from Bill Mitchell, and a returned package. Wrong Bill Mitchell. I had three possible addresses for him. Apparently I picked the wrong one. Guy said he wished he WAS the right Mitchell, and apologized that he wasn't. No big deal. At least I got the pictures, etc returned. I will try to figure out which of the remaining two addresses is the right one. It's a common name. This happened a few weeks ago. I know some of you were waiting to hear, I probably should have said something earlier. My bad.

Yes. Magazine well. Not slot. I used slot because I thought some people wouldn't know what mag well meant.

Training and duties did not differ that much between pursers and stewardesses.

"The premier responsibility of any cabin attendant is to insure the safety of passengers during an emergency, and cabin attendants all must possess a thorough knowledge of emergency equipment and procedures on all aircraft."

Barring any REAL evidence to the contrary, it is as likely as not that KC had occasion to fly on a 727 with his job or in training and had as much knowledge as Tina about the doors in the cabin of an airplane.

Not to mention that it is entirely possible that Tina knew or at least crossed paths with KC since she mostly flew to Japan for the last 5 years or her NWA career -- until she retired in 1981 and joined the convent on Valentine's Day becoming Sister Ann Marie. (approx 1976 - 81)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Jo, I wanted to make sure you saw this.
I think the picture everyone has in their mind of Tina is only in the context of DB Cooper.
Never mind that in the space of 9 or 10 years she also went through a divorce, moved west, was a single gal working for a living flying on overseas flights and such, changed religion -- and who knows what else might have happened in her life.

Really - from all the pictures from that night folks can surmise what they want, but in reality Tina just looks exhausted, not particularly traumatized. Maybe she entered the convent because she was just a devoutly religious person who was trying to find her niche in life.
Who'da thunk it....

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1310&dat=19821010&id=O4URAAAAIBAJ&sjid=KOIDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3891,2489465
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

"...Not to mention that it is entirely possible that Tina knew or at least crossed paths with KC since she mostly flew to Japan for the last 5 years or her NWA career -- until she retired in 1981 and joined the convent on Valentine's Day becoming Sister Ann Marie. (approx 1976 - 81)..."

Since you keep posting this information, Smoke, I'm gonna keep asking:

"Where do you get this stuff about Tina??? Can we access it, too? It's dyn-o-mite!"

Please share.

BruceSmith

"...Not to mention that it is entirely possible that Tina knew or at least crossed paths with KC since she mostly flew to Japan for the last 5 years or her NWA career -- until she retired in 1981 and joined the convent on Valentine's Day becoming Sister Ann Marie. (approx 1976 - 81)..."

Since you keep posting this information, Smoke, I'm gonna keep asking:

"Where do you get this stuff about Tina??? Can we access it, too? It's dyn-o-mite!"

Please share.

It's all in the record - no magic wand needed.

RobertMBlevins

Update: I got an email and a phone call from Bill Mitchell, and a returned package. Wrong Bill Mitchell. I had three possible addresses for him. Apparently I picked the wrong one. Guy said he wished he WAS the right Mitchell, and apologized that he wasn't. No big deal. At least I got the pictures, etc returned. I will try to figure out which of the remaining two addresses is the right one. It's a common name. This happened a few weeks ago. I know some of you were waiting to hear, I probably should have said something earlier. My bad.

Yes. Magazine well. Not slot. I used slot because I thought some people wouldn't know what mag well meant.

HA HA HA - Ask Vickie what I told her in a PM! HAHAHA. I knew the address was NOT correct. Remember I kept asking if u had an answer & u offered up flimsy reasons! Sort of guess you didn't really send anything.

Mitchell would go to the FBI - not U!
You listen to no one other than that voice in your head. The witnesses or anyone who reads this thread - would NOT give your story the time of day, much less a response!

Why can U not see the handwriting on the wall? Blevins it is OVER! Spending money and time to write a screen play!
DUHH!

How gullible do you think the world is?
NO on second thought just how gullible are U?[:/]

Danielle1010

this may sound sound offensive but i like when Geestman calls you a liar and when he dies i'm gonna piss on his corpse
*** He's lying-Bernie Geestman on Decoded referring to you

Nope, Blevins isn't lying. He's just wrong about KC being Cooper. KC isn't even a suspect. No matter how many documentaries, books or screenplays get done on him. He is simply not a suspect.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider