47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

***Robert, first of all, I had no intentions of coming here to continue to waste time with your problems. the problem has been addressed. I don't have time to check everything said about Robert M Blevins. you continue to use the word "LIE" and "credibility", well, why is it on your very own website that Kenny paid $16,500 cash for his house?. perhaps you also can explain how Kenny bought the "adjoining lot for $10" just to name a few, what do you call them, lies? that's just a couple for now. you are aware those are not true, so what do you call them, Fibs, known mistakes? or this one. "Personally, I've made a decision not to visit further. Better for both of us" you were already signed on and monitoring under a false name during that statement!

If you took the time to read the entire issue, you would notice I addressed the issue quickly. that part you left out. especially where I said I don't want this to be a bashing site! it's an isolated subject. it's far from what is going on in that forum, plus he did post it under the "Cooper World Gossip" section Bruce asked to start. I also see you constantly monitoring the forum under different IP's. If you have a problem about something said about you. I suggest YOU go directly to the source and resolve it yourself, and then post your findings like you always seem to like to do. again, just to make this clear. the forum does not surround Robert M Blevins, nor does it focus on what you are trying to claim the site does. my interest is in DB Cooper. I believe I'm accurate in stating that 99% of that forum does just that. can we say that percentage here? I suggest you stop trying to discredit the forum, and focus on Cooper, or continue to advertise and other things that seem to interest your reason for being here.

Have a wonderful non-Cooper focused day. B|

I'm not the one with the problem.

So, your name is NOT RobertMBlevins? :S:S:S

But I get it. You are worth all the trouble you don't cause! :D

Before the disappearance of the Maylasian 777 Boeing had issued the following AD (warning):

"We received a report of cracking and corrosion in the fuselage skin underneath the SATCOM antenna adapter," the FAA warned. "During a maintenance planning data inspection, one operator reported a 16-inch crack under the 3-bay SATCOM antenna adapter plate in the crown skin of the fuselage on an aeroplane that was 14 years old with approximately 14,000 total flight cycles.

"Subsequent to this crack finding, the same operator inspected 42 other aeroplanes that are between 6 and 16 years old and found some local corrosion, but no other cracking. Cracking and corrosion in the fuselage skin, if not corrected, could lead to rapid decompression and loss of structural integrity of the aeroplane."

Ironic in that the first commercial jet airliner, the De Havilland Comet, suffered catastrophic decompression and several crashes. The culprit was an ADF antenna which caused skin cracks around its mounting site.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Before the disappearance of the Maylasian 777 Boeing had issued the following AD (warning):

"We received a report of cracking and corrosion in the fuselage skin underneath the SATCOM antenna adapter," the FAA warned. "During a maintenance planning data inspection, one operator reported a 16-inch crack under the 3-bay SATCOM antenna adapter plate in the crown skin of the fuselage on an aeroplane that was 14 years old with approximately 14,000 total flight cycles.

"Subsequent to this crack finding, the same operator inspected 42 other aeroplanes that are between 6 and 16 years old and found some local corrosion, but no other cracking. Cracking and corrosion in the fuselage skin, if not corrected, could lead to rapid decompression and loss of structural integrity of the aeroplane."

Ironic in that the first commercial jet airliner, the De Havilland Comet, suffered catastrophic decompression and several crashes. The culprit was an ADF antenna which caused skin cracks around its mounting site.

What everyone has suspected and NOT pilot error or terrorism. I only question WHY these plane have continued to fly with visible signs of these problems. Are not the pilots given these reports before the plane is flown? If not - Why?

Either the check and balance system is not working! Maybe everyone the public needs to make an out cry by demanding that copies of inspection reports be made public it that is even possible.

If an airline continues to put a plane in the air with reports like this - I do NOT want to fly ever again...but, the highway is dangerous with all of the driving while texting or distracted by a phone or other equipment that should NOT be operational when the car is in drive.

Frankly I think some of the gadgets on cars that distract the driver need to automatically disengage when the vehicle is placed into drive.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

March 18, 1995 at 3:15 central standard time....

Duane Lorin Weber
John C. Collins (aka)
Dan Cooper (aka)
D.B. Cooper (aka)
Johnnie xxxxxx (aka)
Dusty xxxxx (aka)

Died of polycystic kidney failure after ceasing diaylsis 2 wks earlier...several days after he confessed to his wife
"I'm Dan Cooper" and attempted to tell his wife what he was talking about.

She was clueless!

It was not common knowledge
D.B. Cooper had bought his ticket under
the name of Dan Cooper.

[:/]:|:(

Robt - GROW UP!

I read the thread, but I DO not come to the DZ & BITCH or complain about what they are saying. You should be grateful they even allow you to read only.

Outside of a couple of guys they are actually exploring some things without the constant interference of someone promoting a book.

You were part of the problem here & why it was necessary to form a site they could discuss Cooper...in their own way. You commercialized the DZ to sell your book! Frankly that should have been a NO NO from get go. NO promotional postings! You are the major reason that site exists! That should come as NO SURPRISE!

[:/]Why do you report every negative thing you do not agree with to the DZ? Your promotional postings in the DZ are long & repetitive. 50% of the time I do not read your postings past the first paragraph.

Your relationship with Porteous? Prove it!. My brief conversations with Porteous yrs ago did not project a relationship. Does he call you or do you call him?

Remember these words "manipulation" " & "liability". Being connected to you or your story is both of those.

Jo,

You'd be shocked at what it takes to get an airliner grounded. Many are flying with known faults and the airlines can often wait until next scheduled maintenance to fix them. Owners are usually required to inspect and monitor until repairs can be made. The FAA ADs are public record and there are thousands.

Look at all these 777 ADs from Australia's FAA:

2009-26-03 Standby Static Inverter 28/07/2010
2010-06-09 Inadvertant Engagement of the Autopilot 01/04/2010
2008-01-01 Flight Deck Door 06/07/2010
2010-13-03 Keyway of Fuel Tank Access Door Cutout of the Lower Wing Skin 01/02/2010
2010-15-01 Flight Deck Window 1 Arcing 17/08/2010
2010-14-13 Inboard Main Track Slat Can for Outboard Slat Number 12 - Detect and Correct Damage 17/08/2010
2010-16-12 Oil Scavenge Tube on the Turbine Rear Frame 17/08/2010
2010-23-15 Centre Tank Fuel Leakage 22/12/2010
2010-26-01 Installation of Insulation Blanket on Latch Beam Firewall 20/1/2011
2011-05-12 Horizontal Stabilizer Jackscrew Fitting - Karon Lined Bushing Inspection and Replacement 14/04/2010
2011-09-05 Prevention of Potential Ignition Sources Inside Fuel Tanks 26/05/2011
2011-09-11 Strut Disconnect Assembly - Inspection 6/6/2011
2011-09-15 To Prevent Potential Ignition Sources Inside Fuel Tanks 6/6/2011
2011-21-03 Electrical Power Connector 16/11/2011

2011-26-03 Prevention of Electrical Arcing on the Fuel Tank Boundary Structure or Inside the Main and Center Fuel Tanks 03/01/2012

2012-07-06 Airworthiness Limitations and Certification Maintenance Requirements 15/05/2012

2012-08-09 Wing Centre Section Spanwise Beams - Inspection 29/05/2012

2012-08-13 Rudder Bonding Jumper Brackets 29/05/2012

2012-09-14 Forward Cargo Door - Latch Pin - Inspection 21/06/2012

2012-10-10 Horizontal Stabiliser Pivot Pin - Replacement / Repetitive Inspection 29/06/2012

2012-11-03 Main Landing Gear Trunnion Lower Housing Fuse Pin Cross Bolts and Fuse Pins - Inspection 09/07/2012

2012-12-19 Ceiling Support Structure - Installation 30/07/2012

2012-14-03 Fatigue Crack - Lap Joint - Inspection / Repair 27/08/2012

2012-16-04 Thermal Damage of the Thrust Reverser 03/10/2012

2012-19-10 MLG - Centre Axle and Shock Strut Inner Cylinder Lugs - Inspection 05/10/2012

2012-21-10 Flight Controls - Rudder and Tab - Rudder Power Control Units Reaction Link Assembly - Replacement / Repair 14/11/2012

2012-23-06 Wire Support Clamps in the Forward Section of the Aft Pressure Bulkhead 31/12/2012

2013-05-03 Main and Centre Fuel Tank Motor-Operated Valve Actuators 25/04/2013

2013-05-05 Electrical Load Management System 25/04/2013

2013-05-10 Slide/Raft Packboard Release Mechanisms 03/05/2013

2013-07-11 Fuselage - Fuselage Skin External Scribe Lines - Inspection 20/05/2013

2013-08-09 Oxygen - Passenger Oxygen Mask Clamshell Couplers 23/05/2013

2013-08-02 Flight Controls - Elevator Actuator Fitting - Inspection 24/05/2013

2013-11-04 Urethane Foam Seals 09/07/2013

2013-11-14 Strut Forward Dry Bay/s - Inspection for Hydraulic Fluid contamination and Drain Line blockage 19/07/2013

2014-05-05 Auto flight - Auto Pilot / Flight Director TCAS function - De-Activation 20/03/2014

2014-05-09 Inspection for the Part Number of the Main Landing Gear Retract Actuator Fuse Pin 14/04/2014

2014-05-03 Fuselage Skin Underneath SATCOM Antenna Adapter 09/04/2014

Large transport aircraft are very complex and faults are inevitable. They can't ground the fleet for every fault or airline travel would grind to a halt. Regulators try to make judgment calls about whether faults make planes unairworthy. If they don't, flight ops continue and repairs are made according to schedules.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

***Robert, first of all, I had no intentions of coming here to continue to waste time with your problems. the problem has been addressed. I don't have time to check everything said about Robert M Blevins. you continue to use the word "LIE" and "credibility", well, why is it on your very own website that Kenny paid $16,500 cash for his house?. perhaps you also can explain how Kenny bought the "adjoining lot for $10" just to name a few, what do you call them, lies? that's just a couple for now. you are aware those are not true, so what do you call them, Fibs, known mistakes? or this one. "Personally, I've made a decision not to visit further. Better for both of us" you were already signed on and monitoring under a false name during that statement!

If you took the time to read the entire issue, you would notice I addressed the issue quickly. that part you left out. especially where I said I don't want this to be a bashing site! it's an isolated subject. it's far from what is going on in that forum, plus he did post it under the "Cooper World Gossip" section Bruce asked to start. I also see you constantly monitoring the forum under different IP's. If you have a problem about something said about you. I suggest YOU go directly to the source and resolve it yourself, and then post your findings like you always seem to like to do. again, just to make this clear. the forum does not surround Robert M Blevins, nor does it focus on what you are trying to claim the site does. my interest is in DB Cooper. I believe I'm accurate in stating that 99% of that forum does just that. can we say that percentage here? I suggest you stop trying to discredit the forum, and focus on Cooper, or continue to advertise and other things that seem to interest your reason for being here.

Have a wonderful non-Cooper focused day. B|

I'm not the one with the problem.

That stuff isn't on our website anymore, (because we now have NEW info on Kenny) and that's at least TWICE now you've allowed Mr Cook to use to the word 'con man' with my name attached to it. Get real. That isn't gossip, it's slander. So please don't speak to me of 'honesty' or 'credibility'.

Now these things really have nothing to do with Dropzone. But then if you are going to allow this stuff, you shouldn't come here and advertise your new and improved product and tout it as fair and honest. Because it isn't.

Robert,
When you come back to DropZone to comment on what is going on the other site (I call it the academic site), do you realize that most of us read both sites. So, I'm not sure who you're reporting to.

Second question (as long as I'm asking questions). You report that Marge Geestman accused her ex-husband of being involved in the hijacking. I reviewed your book, and watched Decoded and that isn't in either place. Are the circumstances of her comments recorded anywhere?

"you shouldn't come here and advertise your new and improved product and tout it as fair and honest.'

as usual you are skewing things. I don't believe a link has ever been provided on this forum. I received a PM from a member about someone from here wanting the link. you are Mr. advertise, not me.

I suggested to you once before, if you have a problem with someone on that forum. you might want take it up with them, or better yet get Skip to come forward. whining about it won't help. go to the source. why talk about it away from the source, go talk to him about it. your whining about one post out of a total of 370 in the last couple weeks. do you have positive proof Cossey is a liar while screaming slander?

"That stuff isn't on our website anymore"

as for you removing incorrect data on your site. this screen shot was taken and hour ago! last update was April 2013. I think it has your title at the top? B|

by the way, you must be slipping. apparently your subject is on yet again another forum. if you don't mind I'll go back and talk about Cooper while you sweep the net......B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

THIS MAY WELL BE THE LONGEST POST I HAVE EVER DONE, BUT PLEASE TRY TO READ THOUGH IT:

Guys, I know you are sick of hearing me talk about Weber, but at least I didn't make up a story or co-erce family members & friends & publish a book vitimizing family and friends .

I argued my case in this thread & sought help to find the truths. The FBI dismissed Duane in 1998 based ONLY on prints...Then in 2003 they requested DNA & did NOT test it until AFTER Larry Carr came to this thread in 2007.

I was afraid to let the FBI have 2 items I knew had Duane's DNA on them...and justifiable so as it took them 5 yrs to return the other stuff. With what I know now the watch & pipe could have gone POOF!

Another created a story for profit or perhaps he twisted the words of those he interviewed & they did not ask to proof the book for accuracy.

Where they naive enough to think a little story here or there wouldn't hurt? Most of the story was embellished...but, did he convince the innocent individuals his research was real & did they just go along? Until they come forward we do not know if they were victims or if they were manipulated or if they actually made all the claims stated as fact.

It was a book for profit and he advertises & advertises - if you repeat something often enough maybe some one will believe it!

We need a prime time TV program called DEBUGGED, BUSTED or HOAXED!

One University assigned a woman to HOAX me & she couldn't do it so she decided to help me.

A guy out of a midwest state tried to mislead me - to see if I would follow what he wanted...I played along, but he was easy to see thru. I kept hoping I was wrong - just encase he was for real. He wasn't and I ended the connection.

That one went around & around and when I contacted the FBI he went POOF! But, NOT altogether - he just shifted his gate. He started in on me before Cossey was killed & then was absent for a while. Then after a short break he was back at it. I played with him a little, but finally he went POOF again when I challenged him to provide ME with proof of his story! Of Course he couldn't do it. I posted a picture he sent me that had his reflecion in it. A Lawrence KS box.

We had one guy come to this thread who started up RIGHT after I ditched the mid-west guy. By the way we had 2 of them almost back to back...they went POOF! One was in & gone and then the next one followed on the thread. One could read thru fishing expediction. There was similarities in the verbage & posturing as the man who had contacted me by phone & email for several months.
I never knew if they were the same or not...but both are gone.

I ventured the last 2 were one and the same, because the caller had indicated there was 3 of them....I do not believe that at all. The story had all the earmarks of the phone contact. These "guys" were creating a story & tossing shit on the wall to see if any of it would stick.

We seemed to be minus 2 posters almost back to back - and some of you guys actually nibbled at the bait...I kept waiting to see what would happen & for some reason these guys went POOF also. I expect the 2 were one and the same & the same as the other who claimed midwest connections.

Maybe these guys all went to the same school as Knoss. I know I have LOST all of you right now....someday someone will get it right and maybe someday someone will understand what I have been through.

None of you know about all of the CONS who have contacted me over the last few yrs. Just about every tactic in the book has been placed & utilized to convince me they knew Duane was really Cooper. Some were genuine contacts and they thought the information they were providing might help.

One many yrs ago was a young lady who thought Duane might be her grand father. Now that one was early on and she was genuine. I took the information & I worked with it - but, the time lines & the information didn't work. She told me all she could - and some of it I can't repeat.

She sent me a picture of herself & I came across it the other day with her email. If there was ONE I wish could have worked out - it would be that one. We both would have had some answers about our strange lives & the stories we were told. Her story was the most believeable of them all - I just could not put Duane in the right place at the right time. I never turned it over tho the FBI because I knew they would do nothing with it.

Maybe I should go back and find the story & old emails - maybe I missed something & now I know more about Duane's past than I did in those early days.....but, there is not enough time left to accomplish all that needs to be done.

Perhaps Blevins will win & the world will declare his suspect was Cooper! DO YOU really think that will happen? I hope not, because it will be a horrible miscarriage of justice. An innocent man convicted of a crime he had nothing to do with because a writer wanted to make a name for himself and to satisfy his personal obcessions.

One might say the same of me - but, Duane actually told me he was Dan Cooper and his record speaks for itself!

I swear if the Cooper sites were auditoriums one could hear a pin drop.

I got an email tonight:

The night Clerk is back in the states!
LOTS of things happening and lots of people very quiet.

Ssshhhh! Maybe it is the quiet before the STORM! Strange I was talking about that in an email early this evening - a storm that is.
The Storm was a 3 yr old baby boy!

:)
:)
I have all of my exchanges with GALEN in black and WHITE - paper and some also put a disk. 6 plus inches of emails he exchanged with me - almost 2 full 4 inch notebooks - all printed and in chronological order. That doesn't count the others which are marked Very Important in a separate book 1-1/2 inches thick....and most of them have a privacy disclosure on them.

:PGalen is a player - I can show in those emails how he was shifting. Taking things I said and shifting them to another subject making them part of his story with just very slight changes - best example is the Nightmare about leaving prints on the Aft Stairs....he did a shift and made it that his suspect told a judge about leaving prints on the aft stairs.....WOW! I can PROVE he never concieved of that until I wrote him an email about it and told him about it.

:PHe adapted that to his new suspect Gossett at a later date. When I told him about the dream he had never heard of Gossett. It is public record when Galen first learned about Gossett and I have emails that pre-date that contact with Gossett's son on the radio show.:)

I have proof and RB has proof that COOK can tell some whoppers. HOW does that man cut it as an attorney?

If Cook lies in BLACK & WHITE simply to smear another person .....WHY did the FBI spend hours talking to him?

I think THE FBI owes some of us a BIG apology with an explanation of how they would trust and confide in a man JUST because HE IS AN ATTORNEY over those of us with suspects .

PROVES the FBI has NOT and did NOT REALLY try to find out who Cooper really was. The FBI did not do much more than a cursory investigation on Weber at that time, but when I went public they had to make a public statement....that program to my knowledge was never aired, but Georger showed a picture of me at that meeting - and I wonder how he had access to it. So I thought maybe they did air it. I got upset & walked off & Pasternac did the interview with the FBI.

Time for the PUBLIC to come down on the FBI about ALL of this. I am FED up & have NOTHING to LOOSE other than maybe get some answers I should have been given a long time ago!

The FBI has been side tracked by an Attorney....whose specialty was Union Representation. GUESS WHAT - the organizations Weber worked for in those days - were very connected to the UNIONS!This SHOULD raise a few eyebrows in the media! I will just throw out the name R. Thomas! Wonder if he is related to Jerry Thomas???????

A relationship between a Union man w/the last name of Thomas & JT might explain JT's reactions to me. I brought this up before - but, Cooks actions with the FBI & his actions to derail me seem to make a lot of sense. They did before, but I could not find the connection. Without the help of the FBI - I won't be able to make the connection after all of these yrs.

Yrs ago when I wanted to find this Thomas I was told he was a VERY DANGEROUS man. I actually met the man one time and thought he was MAFIA. This was the man Duane DELIVERED a package to that must have been in his jacket pocket in 1983. This was AFTER we went to a meeting in ATLANTA with a VERY POLITICALLY CONNECT MAN out of TX. This man was in close association with Presidents and high ranking officials and celebrities.

When I asked Duane why we were there - we didn't work with the company - his reply was that he was invited as a special guest for that one night. THIS was the meeting where I took the picture of ED HURAND & the others walked away very quickly. Duane assured Ed the photo was only for our personal album. Duh - they were just insurance salemen.

The next day is when Duane told me that before we went to Mary's (my friend in Atlanta) that he had a package to deliver and the man was THOMAS!

Another man who Duane worked with contacted me because he was responding to my enquiries about Duane after I contacted the FBI. I wanted to talk to this THOMAS I was told then he was a dangerous man...but, with no explanations. This was by a man who knew Thomas.

This was also about the time the man in Alabama who I knew as Tommy Gunn threatened me on the phone. He told me if I wanted to be around to see my grand kids I needed to destroy everything I had and NOT look back.

I had 3 threats during the time after I found out who Dan Cooper & all three of them came from men who knew Duane and warned me to not talk about these things. One I think befriended me to find out HOW much I really knew, but did NOT threaten me - my sense of things after I learned how well he himself was connected to these other men.

I put this together YRS ago & NO one paid any attention. All but one of them is deceased... I have put it all together over and over and over, but NO one has ever listened me.

Oh, Hell who will listen anyway...I am just a crazy delusional woman and now after 18 yrs an CRAZY Delusional OLD woman! After 18 yrs - what could I prove and who would even listen?

Galen is NOT too bright! If he had not started with the mumbo jumbo again & attempting to derail and distract or discredit, I might not be making these statements tonight.

I had put all of this shit behind me...but his continued effort to derail suspects and utilize information from other suspects- makes ONE think - WHY!

"...I have proof and RB has proof that COOK can tell some whoppers. HOW does that man cut it as an attorney?

If Cook lies in BLACK & WHITE simply to smear another person .....WHY did the FBI spend hours talking to him?..."

Another possibility is that Porteous deceived Galen and that both emails presented are real.

In my one phone call with Mr. Porteous he was coy and deceitful about his relationship with Geoffrey Gray, claiming that he had not met with him after their initial contact over the Lyle letter to the film maker. I disputed that, and he eventually changed his story, sounding contrite.

As for lies, the most problematic one for me is the title of Mrrs. Porteous' and Blevins book. Into the Blast is not the "True Story of DB Cooper."

"...Oh, Hell who will listen anyway...I am just a crazy delusional woman and now after 18 yrs an CRAZY Delusiona OLD woman! After 18 yrs - what could I prove and who would even listen?..."

I am happy to listen to you, Mrs. Cooper, but not until you deliver straight answers to my questions and apologize for your many smears. I will challenge eternally your conviction that you can call people liars, criminals, snakes, and stinky without impunity, regardless of how inconsistent Quade may be in his enforcement of civil behavior here.

I was banned from this place for six weeks - far more than anyone else, by the way - and I don't see a lick of change in your disposition towards me.

Do you?

How about you, Quade? What do you think of Mrs Cooper's behavior on these past few pages? Has she reformed herself? Is she back to being the perfect Southern Belle?

Not in my view.

BruceSmith

"...Oh, Hell who will listen anyway...I am just a crazy delusional woman and now after 18 yrs an CRAZY Delusiona OLD woman! After 18 yrs - what could I prove and who would even listen?..."

I am happy to listen to you, Mrs. Cooper, but not until you deliver straight answers to my questions and apologize for your many smears. I will challenge eternally your conviction that you can call people liars, criminals, snakes, and stinky without impunity, regardless of how inconsistent Quade may be in his enforcement of civil behavior here.

I was banned from this place for six weeks - far more than anyone else, by the way - and I don't see a lick of change in your disposition towards me.

Do you?

How about you, Quade? What do you think of Mrs Cooper's behavior on these past few pages? Has she reformed herself? Is she back to being the perfect Southern Belle?

Not in my view.

[:/]:|
I did NOT address you at all - so please leave me alone. I do not need your help!

Galen Cook does NOT post in this thread and he was permanently banned. My opinion of Cook is from personal experience & if you were to read my postings - you will know I can prove the things I stated. I do NOT need to prove anything to you nor do I need your help in anyway what-so-ever.

The postings you are referencing did NOT address you or talk about you.

RobertMBlevins

"...I have proof and RB has proof that COOK can tell some whoppers. HOW does that man cut it as an attorney?

If Cook lies in BLACK & WHITE simply to smear another person .....WHY did the FBI spend hours talking to him?..."

Another possibility is that Porteous deceived Galen and that both emails presented are real.

In my one phone call with Mr. Porteous he was coy and deceitful about his relationship with Geoffrey Gray, claiming that he had not met with him after their initial contact over the Lyle letter to the film maker. I disputed that, and he eventually changed his story, sounding contrite.

As for lies, the most problematic one for me is the title of Mrrs. Porteous' and Blevins book. Into the Blast is not the "True Story of DB Cooper."

And yet, maybe it IS. I asked Porteous about that choice of title. He told me: 'Just in case we're right...' (about Kenny)

That's your biggest complaint, the TITLE of the book? That's funny. Face it. Your buddy, the guy you've posted for at Dropzone multiple times after he was banned permanently, is a LIAR. Simple as that. If you think his phony email messages 'from Porteous,' the ones he quoted, are real, why don't you ask him to produce them, as I did? Otherwise, you should ally yourself with people who don't make a habit of lying and calling others 'con men' in a pathetic effort to discredit.

I figured when I posted the screenshot of Porteous' email showing we get along just fine, you would get the hint. Obviously you didn't. You are no better than him, either. You called my office under the guise of doing an interview for a local NW paper and the only place that 'interview' ever appeared was at Dropzone.

I've deleted my shortcut to The Dead Zone (the alternate site). I no longer want to see anything that goes on there, and neither does the public I would imagine. You guys can busy yourselves eating each other's young and supporting users' lies over there. I know that's harsh, but you definitely deserve it.

You say you support only the truth on the Cooper case. But your actions say it's okay to support non-truth as long as you like the guy telling the lies. Which makes your whole investigation into the case completely without merit until you change that policy. It's a trust thing, Bruce. It's okay to be wrong. It ain't okay to lie, or to support same.

I'll attach that email from Porteous again...just in case you missed it.

Robert, why are you so angry? Why do you feel so confident that Galen is a liar?

Why are you so upset and hostile that my editors chose not to publish my interview with you about your Cooper book. I told you then and have repeated numerously since then that you would only go in the paper if you gave a talk or workshop about your book in my paper's coverage area - that they wouldn't print stories just on Cooper books but we needed a local angle, specifically Eatonville, Graham and Spanaway environs.

Lastly, why are you so angry that I posted the interview here at the DZ? You don't want your book to be reviewed by these readers? Why not?

skyjack71

Do you?

Not in my view.

[:/]:|
I did NOT address you at all - so please leave me alone. I do not need your help!

Galen Cook does NOT post in this thread and he was permanently banned. My opinion of Cook is from personal experience & if you were to read my postings - you will know I can prove the things I stated. I do NOT need to prove anything to you nor do I need your help in anyway what-so-ever.

The postings you are referencing did NOT address you or talk about you.

But do you love me, Jo?

:SI am repeating my post to Blevins where I agree with him on some aspects of the email that was put out by a party defending Cook.

:SI have known and experienced first hand what Cook is capable of & anyone who wants to come to my home & read two 4 inch books of emails - please do - let me know ahead of time so I can arrange to get them out of storage.

:SSeems like Cook is at it again with the PUPPET thing as the posting I made below did NOT deserve the attacking response made by the responding party who claims a working relationship with Cook.

:(I have mulitple emails from Cook he sent me yrs ago needing a puppet in the thread. WHY I called him the PUPPET MASTER. I have the emails to prove it.

Sometimes it was a good question - but other times he was being the sneaky snake he is. I experience this first hand and right now he is using another puppet to see if he can't get some of us riled up.

The post I made below:

skyjack71

I have proof and RB has proof that COOK can tell some whoppers. HOW does that man cut it as an attorney?

If Cook lies in BLACK & WHITE simply to smear another person .....WHY did the FBI spend hours talking to him?

I think THE FBI owes some of us a BIG apology with an explanation of how they would trust and confide in a man JUST because HE IS AN ATTORNEY over those of us with suspects .

PROVES the FBI has NOT and did NOT REALLY try to find out who Cooper really was. The FBI did not do much more than a cursory investigation on Weber at that time, but when I went public they had to make a public statement....that program to my knowledge was never aired, but Georger showed a picture of me at that meeting - and I wonder how he had access to it. So I thought maybe they did air it. I got upset & walked off & Pasternac did the interview with the FBI.

Time for the PUBLIC to come down on the FBI about ALL of this. I am FED up & have NOTHING to LOOSE other than maybe get some answers I should have been given a long time ago!

The FBI has been side tracked by an Attorney....whose specialty was Union Representation. GUESS WHAT - the organizations Weber worked for in those days - were very connected to the UNIONS!This SHOULD raise a few eyebrows in the media! I will just throw out the name R. Thomas! Wonder if he is related to Jerry Thomas???????

A relationship between a Union man w/the last name of Thomas & JT might explain JT's reactions to me. I brought this up before - but, Cooks actions with the FBI & his actions to derail me seem to make a lot of sense. They did before, but I could not find the connection. Without the help of the FBI - I won't be able to make the connection after all of these yrs.

Yrs ago when I wanted to find this Thomas I was told he was a VERY DANGEROUS man. I actually met the man one time and thought he was MAFIA. This was the man Duane DELIVERED a package to that must have been in his jacket pocket in 1983. This was AFTER we went to a meeting in ATLANTA with a VERY POLITICALLY CONNECT MAN out of TX. This man was in close association with Presidents and high ranking officials and celebrities.

When I asked Duane why we were there - we didn't work with the company - his reply was that he was invited as a special guest for that one night. THIS was the meeting where I took the picture of ED HURAND & the others walked away very quickly. Duane assured Ed the photo was only for our personal album. Duh - they were just insurance salemen.

The next day is when Duane told me that before we went to Mary's (my friend in Atlanta) that he had a package to deliver and the man was THOMAS!

Another man who Duane worked with contacted me because he was responding to my enquiries about Duane after I contacted the FBI. I wanted to talk to this THOMAS I was told then he was a dangerous man...but, with no explanations. This was by a man who knew Thomas.

This was also about the time the man in Alabama who I knew as Tommy Gunn threatened me on the phone. He told me if I wanted to be around to see my grand kids I needed to destroy everything I had and NOT look back.

I had 3 threats during the time after I found out who Dan Cooper & all three of them came from men who knew Duane and warned me to not talk about these things. One I think befriended me to find out HOW much I really knew, but did NOT threaten me - my sense of things after I learned how well he himself was connected to these other men.

I put this together YRS ago & NO one paid any attention. All but one of them is deceased... I have put it all together over and over and over, but NO one has ever listened me.

Oh, Hell who will listen anyway...I am just a crazy delusional woman and now after 18 yrs an CRAZY Delusional OLD woman! After 18 yrs - what could I prove and who would even listen?

Galen is NOT too bright! If he had not started with the mumbo jumbo again & attempting to derail and distract or discredit, I might not be making these statements tonight.

I had put all of this shit behind me...but his continued effort to derail suspects and utilize information from other suspects- makes ONE think - WHY!

NOTE:
After I made that post another party in this thread went off the wall on me - That person was told what to say by Cook. Cook needs to silence me - don't let that happen! I have to finish what I was put here to do & I will if GOD provides the way & holds the lantern for me. He has been my guide for the last few weeks - and NO puppet is going to side rail me!

"That's not from our website, Shutter....it's an old article from my personal Newsvine column"

Fair enough. you have to understand even if it's an old article, it pops up first when you type Kenny's name. it does say Newsvine at the top, and has your name on it.

I'm not turning the other forum into a court room. I addressed the problem quickly. I'm not going to chase leads down trying to find who said what. I isolated the problem. again, if you are that angry about the comment I think you need to resolve it with him so it doesn't continue in the future anywhere else. that's the only way I see you resolving it. I have an off topic thread on the forum, but won't allow what happens here to occur there with endless bickering page after page.

"I've deleted my shortcut to The Dead Zone (the alternate site). I no longer want to see anything that goes on there, and neither does the public I would imagine. You guys can busy yourselves eating each other's young and supporting users' lies over there. I know that's harsh, but you definitely deserve it."

that is so far off base it's not funny. and since you said you deleted the link to the forum, probably like you deleted the one to here only to return days later. keep in mind I see all the IP's that come into the forum.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

And yet, maybe it IS. I asked Porteous about that choice of title. He told me: 'Just in case we're right...' (about Kenny)

That's your biggest complaint, the TITLE of the book? That's funny. Face it. Your buddy, the guy you've posted for at Dropzone multiple times after he was banned permanently, is a LIAR. Simple as that. If you think his phony email messages 'from Porteous,' the ones he quoted, are real, why don't you ask him to produce them, as I did? Otherwise, you should ally yourself with people who don't make a habit of lying and calling others 'con men' in a pathetic effort to discredit.

I figured when I posted the screenshot of Porteous' email showing we get along just fine, you would get the hint. Obviously you didn't. You are no better than him, either. You called my office under the guise of doing an interview for a local NW paper and the only place that 'interview' ever appeared was at Dropzone.

I've deleted my shortcut to The Dead Zone (the alternate site). I no longer want to see anything that goes on there, and neither does the public I would imagine. You guys can busy yourselves eating each other's young and supporting users' lies over there. I know that's harsh, but you definitely deserve it.

You say you support only the truth on the Cooper case. But your actions say it's okay to support non-truth as long as you like the guy telling the lies. Which makes your whole investigation into the case completely without merit until you change that policy. It's a trust thing, Bruce. It's okay to be wrong. It ain't okay to lie, or to support same.

I'll attach that email from Porteous again...just in case you missed it.

Robert,
Regarding your attachment, I thought 377 bought the Cooper bill for closer to $4500 -- not $8000. Is that right, 377?

This is how incorrect dollar figures work their way into other stories.

"...Robert,
Regarding your attachment, I thought 377 bought the Cooper bill for closer to $4500 -- not $8000. Is that right, 377?

This is how incorrect dollar figures work their way into other stories...."

I thought 377 paid about $3,500. I was at the auction. But then, 377 himself can tell us, right?

Jo wrote

I was afraid to let the FBI have 2 items I knew had Duane's DNA on them...and justifiable so as it took them 5 yrs to return the other stuff. With what I know now the watch & pipe could have gone POOF!

Not justifiable Jo. You could have retained a part of the items that had Duane's DNA and given the other part to the FBI. Or you could have done your own swabs under controlled conditions with good chain of custody records. If you withhold critical evidence and then complain about the throroughness of the FBI investigation it looks hypocritical.

Jo wrote

Not justifiable Jo. You could have retained a part of the items that had Duane's DNA and given the other part to the FBI. Or you could have done your own swabs under controlled conditions with good chain of custody records. If you withhold critical evidence and then complain about the throroughness of the FBI investigation it looks hypocritical.

I have OFFERED to let the FBI swab the links in the WATCH - it has never been cleaned and the expandable band is the best source of DNA I have besides the pipe he used - but they had not been used in the 6 or 7 yrs before he died - maybe more. He used to smoke the pipe until he went on the machine. He loved that pipe....the others were just because and only a couple of those were ever used.

The WATCH is the best source - but the FBI was not interested enough for me to take it by to be swabbed.

Jo wrote*** the thoroughness of the investigation it looks ......

CNN reports: The Australian RAF and Australian Prime Minister
announced an hour ago that it believes it has located
"wreckage" of an aircraft... based on hi-res satellite images
which was followed by a search and the recovery of two pieces
of wreckage now being examined. More aircraft have been
dispatched to the area of recovery ... US involved...

News conference live - CNN live.

PS: ... now saying they do not have the two "objects" in hand!
Only sighted two objects... nature of the items sighted has NOT
been confirmed .... press conference over... stay tuned to CNN
for developments.

RobertMBlevins

Robert,

This is how incorrect dollar figures work their way into other stories.

It's not a story. It was just an auction sale. If the only thing you were concerned about regarding that post was the amount I said 377 paid for a Cooper bill...then you missed the point completely. However, I'm not going to address that post any further. I said what I had to say. I think I provided sufficient proof of my point and we can leave it at that.

Cooper Stuff: Tina (co-writer) reports that she has many of the storyboards drawn up for the KC script. I'm going to be examining them soon and then we can start typing up the script based on the boards. We have a pretty good idea on how we want to present Kenny's story up until 1994, when he dies of cancer, but we haven't decided yet whether to take it to the present day, via Lyle's contact, the initial Geoff Gray article, and everything that followed. Still deciding on that. Some of this decision will be based on whether we can present everything or not within the usual 90-120 page limit. I mean...if we reach 1994 and we're already up to near 90 pages, we may have to simplify it down to some text presented on-screen at the end instead. I will keep you updated. I think Tina is going to allow me to reveal her name soon. This is no big deal. I doubt any of you know her or anything.

Robert,
You always assume someone is yanking your chain. I have no reason to doubt your Skip story, so I had no questions. I did want to know were that $8000 figure came from, since I didn't recall it being anywhere near that high and I was hoping 377 would respond.

Quote:
Robert,

This is how incorrect dollar figures work their way
into other stories.

$3600-ish as I recall. I've been told it was a good price, but who knows?
I stare at it a lot. Wish Bruce's remote viewing really worked. What this bill has seen would likely be fascinating.