47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

I think that may have been the plan, but the plane...for some reason or another...didn't make it to its destination. The Daily Mail is speculating that the pilot was planning to make a protest, maybe to force the release of the political figure you referred to. My feeling is that something went wrong along the way.

I guessed the destination was perhaps Bandar Abbas International Airport along the southern coast of Iran. But I really have no idea for sure.

Must-Have-Black-Boxes

It would be good if this plane was sitting in a hangar somewhere and the passengers safe, but I doubt that's how it all ended. Maybe the pilot just took it out too far over the Indian Ocean and ran out of fuel. Or...the co-pilot fought back and/or some of the passengers tried to get into the cockpit and stop the whole thing. Which may have turned out badly for everyone. I don't know...my Newsvine article was just a theory anyway.

Within 24 hours of the disappearance, the pilot was reportedly wearing a T-shirt that said "Democracy is Dead" which was in reference to the trial of the politician he supported. So the pilot didn't give the appearance of being an Islamic terrorist.

Otherwise, Iran would be the last place that he would want to go. And the rest of your story is pure speculation.

RobertMBlevins

The article has been heavily modified since yesterday. And half the stuff on Flight 370 is either guesswork, theory, or speculation. The amount of hard information in this case you can fit onto a single page.

I haven't read the article, I was referring to what you said in your post.

In reality, probably about 99 percent of the information in circulation is speculation. The idea seems to be to speculate all you have to get your name out there. Correct?

And I can practically guarantee you that the hard information is vastly greater than a single page.

It's just a case of the people who really know keeping their mouths shut so as not to comprise the investigation.

Robert99

The article has been heavily modified since yesterday. And half the stuff on Flight 370 is either guesswork, theory, or speculation. The amount of hard information in this case you can fit onto a single page.

In reality, probably about 99 percent of the information in circulation is speculation. The idea seems to be to speculate all you have to get your name out there. Correct?

And I can practically guarantee you that the hard information is vastly greater than a single page.

It's just a case of the people who really know keeping their mouths shut so as not to comprise the investigation.

Why would he turn part of the data system off before (20mins
before!) the transponder? Is there some sequence involved, or
priority involved ... ? Is he risking detection before his last message?

Why would he fly back toward land ? Isn't he risking an encounter and being followed?

RobertMBlevins

Oh, pulllleeeze....why don't you come down off that pedestal for a minute and face reality? Do you know how many hundreds of writers from scores of media organizations have released articles on Flight 370? Or how many MILLIONS of posts have been made about the flight on social media? I think the total is approaching 10,000 in just over a week for the articles alone. It's the biggest story going except maybe the crisis in Crimea. I have the greatest respect for you, but it's unrealistic for you to expect silence on such a story.

Here's the article you haven't read. And it isn't all speculation. Some research went into the creation of it.

Pedestal? (the platform the feet position themselves on)?

From your socalled artikle few will ever see short of your
self-advertising ...

" Someone decided the plane was not going to Beijing, but somewhere else.
It probably didn't make it there.
The final answers will be discovered when they locate the aircraft, no matter how long it takes.
Update: Suddenly, Iran is willing to cooperate in the search. Really?

*Robert Blevins is the author of Into The Blast - The True Story of D.B. Cooper, a book on the available evidence against Kenny Peter Christiansen, a suspect in the unsolved DB Cooper hijacking case. He is from the Seattle area."

PEDESTAL?

georger

Why would he turn part of the data system off before (20mins
before!) the transponder? Is there some sequence involved, or
priority involved ... ? Is he risking detection before his last message?

Why would he fly back toward land ? Isn't he risking an encounter and being followed?

I'm not familiar with all of the information that is currently embedded in the transponder return, but altitude most certainly is one of the bits. Altitude reporting transponders have been in use for decades even in very small aircraft.

If the other data is transmitted by other means, then the controllers will probably not be aware that it has stopped being transmitted. In that 20 minutes, the airliner could have traveled up to 200 miles.

That distance plus taking some time for the two different air traffic centers to figure out if they were actually missing an aircraft, adds even more time and uncertainty to what the problem may be.

My guess is that the controllers would initially be looking for the airliner along the planned flight path to China and not 100 or 200 miles to the west or southwest. And in all likelihood, the aircraft not being detectable by "skin paint" alone, it has "disappeared" for all practical purposes.

Your comment recently about a firm in Cedar Rapids that makes avionics equipment is very timely. Assuming that it belongs to the same family of companies, as the result of a recent merger, it is related to another company that can handle the information that its equipment provides. And it has world wide coverage from a low altitude.

RobertMBlevins

I was wondering also if you are now the Official Spokesperson for Robert99...:S

Georger hasn't applied for the position but he will be given very favorable consideration if he ever does.

I would suggest that you start advertising in your local Angie's List, or whatever it is, for someone with a lot of towels to help wipe that stuff, whatever it is again, off your face in due time.

RobertMBlevins

Georger hasn't applied for the position but he will be given very favorable consideration if he ever does.

I would suggest that you start advertising in your local Angie's List, or whatever it is, for someone with a lot of towels to help wipe that stuff, whatever it is again, off your face in due time.

Do I sense a bit of jealousy here? You don't like the article I did on Flight 370, now you dance around the fact that I found a suitable co-writer for the KC screenplay through Angie's List? You sound like a kid who was refused a cookie by his mother.

LOL I'll bet you don't like sci-fi either. B| Since it's obvious you don't like anything I do in any form, maybe we should just agree that you don't and move on.

Would save everyone a lot of time.

Blevins, Since I explained to you several posts back that I had NOT read your Flight 370 article but was just responding to the comments in your post, I think you are the one feeling a bit hurt. But then I don't read fiction since I don't have time for it. And science fiction is "fiction" also.

You have found a ghost writer? Have you made a "full disclosure" to them about the KC matter?

Further, I have never been particularly fond of cookies.

Where in the Constitution does it say that I must "like anything you do in any form"?

RobertMBlevins

Thanks for the free advertising and the re-quote on how I ended the article.

It's also MY column...and it's common for writers to quote one or more of their credits at the end of an article. There is no Amazon link to the book included. That would be in poor taste and then you might have a point. Can't believe you are whining about something so common that you've probably seen on a hundred different articles by writers aplenty. When people read an article, they often want to know a bit about the writer. The proper place to put this info is at the end of the article.

As far as 'few will ever see' the article, I wouldn't count on that. Google Analytics says otherwise. Hundreds of people have RSS'd my column since I opened it on March 23, 2007 with an article stating my opposition to the Iraq War. Monthly visits to all articles combined (there are nearly 500) averages 20,000-25,000 a month, which is down a bit from previous years. When Obama was first running for President, it was two or three times that much, due to the number or Obama-based articles. I'm sure that's more information than you wanted to hear. :)

And you actually claim to collect books for poor kids being
concerned with their Education? Something wrong there! :S

Good night Ivene.

smokin99

OMG.....another hijacking traced to a 1968 Belgian comic.....this time it's Tintin himself....

Scroll all the way down this Daily Mail page!

You just can't make this stuff up.

Well, anything is possible and nothing is impossible! What I would find even more strange would be if the pilot had done any searches on his computer regarding skyjackings...
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

But in my humble opinion both you and Georger have personal issues.

Dr. Blevins,

Since you presume to make medical judgments about Georger and myself, I'll let you in on a little secret. In fact, I may have mentioned this before.

In order to participate in some interesting things over the years, I and others have been required to undergo something above and beyond the normal physical and psychological evaluations. I always passed and was signed off for the matter at hand.

So I actually proved that I was sane enough and didn't have any "personal issues" that would interfere with my involvement in the matter.

Can you prove that you are sane and don't have any "personal issues"? Or is blaming everyone else for your problems a "personal issue" in your case?

It is aggravating the hell out of me....BUT, It is adorable....If you can send me a jpg of it and I am going to print it out and put it on my refrigerator...might give me a reason to smile very morning when I have my coffee....rather 2 cups of coffee flavored milk.

RobertMBlevins

But in my humble opinion both you and Georger have personal issues.

Dr. Blevins,

Since you presume to make medical judgments about Georger and myself, I'll let you in on a little secret. In fact, I may have mentioned this before.

In order to participate in some interesting things over the years, I and others have been required to undergo something above and beyond the normal physical and psychological evaluations. I always passed and was signed off for the matter at hand.

So I actually proved that I was sane enough and didn't have any "personal issues" that would interfere with my involvement in the matter.

Can you prove that you are sane and don't have any "personal issues"? Or is blaming everyone else for your problems a "personal issue" in your case?

The only problem I have right now is meeting goal on the kiddie book raising effort. When I said personal issues, I meant that practically every post you and Georger make is about me. Not the state of your mental health.
I think that's simple enough. I don't care about your history. I'm addressing the Here and Now.

Move on to Cooper, or head for the Dead Zone.

And it was your phony crap about ACARS et cetera that made
me and R99 and others post here. You claim expertise in the
matter of the missing plane. But you diverted all of that to
make something personal about it charging R99 and me of being
a conspiracy - against you?!

And now here you are again questioning our sanity, and giving
us orders again! Telling us to go to the "Dead Zone" whatever
that is.

Thank you for your hospitality, Mr. Blevins@!

Wonderful. Blevins Uber Alles. The ruler of Drop Zone.

Nov 23, 2006 the following post was made by NickDG (D 8904). He was responding to a post made by Airtwardo.

Nick stated:

"I've been following Jo's story since last year when it was first publicized and can only imagine what she's going through . . .

I started jumping a few years after the incident occurred, but even in 1975, few nights around the bonfire passed without some mention of who DB Cooper really was. The central point of discussion, at the time, was if DB Cooper was an experienced jumper or not?

It would seem pretty crazy (to us jumpers) to plan the whole thing and leave the "getaway" to such chance without some prior experience. But then again we know people who don't jump think what's the big deal? You jump, you pull the thing, and you land.

But, there are several things that don’t make sense – and I could be wrong – but I always figured an experienced jumper would have carried a personal rig onboard, rather than request the two (or three) parachutes, like he did along with the ransom money. The point of asking for more than one parachute made sense, as there would be the chance he forced one or more of the remaining crew members to jump also, and this would preclude sabotaging the rigs in any way.

There was also enough time between the takeoff, with the money and rigs, and the jump, that he could have opened a rig and did a quick I&R before jumping.

Everyone at the time had their personal theory on who DB Cooper was. My guess was a certain local gear manufacturer in Lake Elsinore who was the right age and looked a bit like the description and the sketch . . .

Another idea floated was there was no DB Cooper at all. The whole thing was a story offered up by the flight deck and cabin crew who threw the empty rigs out the back and kept the money for themselves. This is somewhat plausible as, I believe, not one of the released passengers said they ever saw the guy.

On the other side, the practical side, we see that even today, local authorities - all the way up to the FBI – don’t know butkus about parachutes and jumping. So we don't really know how much information that exists is even credible. They probably weren't even asking the right questions.

As for the small amount of the money found, yep, I would have scattered some of it too. DB Cooper probably figured the authorities would first conclude such a jump was impossible and this played into that theory.

However, the WX was so bad in the area of the jump; an experienced jumper would have probably avoided that and picked another flight.

In any case, Jo deserves to know if the man she lived a life with was something other than what she thought he was . . .

NickD
BASE 194 "

I thought maybe some of you who are new to the DZ might need to be reminded that I came to the DZ 12 yrs ago....Hard to believe it has been that long.

The above is how we were thinking in 1996. It was a rough start and the thread crashed. The current thread was started and it has evolved. I felt others needed to be reminded why I came to the DZ before they start bashing my story....it has been a long long road & now the conversations has evolved...

Writers & authors promoting their Cooper books & others writing their Cooper books. So much has happened over these 12 yrs I have been at the DZ, I felt a re-cap was needed..

:)instead we were forced to become a promotional tool for writers:(.

I was very upfront early on letting the DZ & others know I had a movie offer and offers to do books - I had walked. I came to the DZ to learn more about the subject and the DZ has given me 12 yrs which is very appreciatated. The only bad parts have been the consistent repetions and the marketing of one writers book.

There are a few of these old post I do want to refresh on the thread - as Jo's story did NOT change - it is right here on the DZ. Yes, I didn't know how to express myself & I would get caught up in the exchanges - never thought it would come to this - nor did Quade or Nick or Guru.

THERE is ONE thing I would like to see go POOF from the thread....posters who perpetually sell their story & their books on the DZ. This was to be a discovery process - not a stage to sell your wares/books/movie. Those who are quilty of this know who they are....but, I want you to REMEMBER how and why you even have this source to come to. This thread is NO a thread use to BASH others or to attack their stories.

The truths about Cooper are buried in the stories and day of old. More older jumpers need to spend some time her or you younger one who have Cooper stories you heard from you dad or you grand-dad.

As was intended older posters came with REAL information -one with a name which need to be revisisted by everyone who posts on the thread. To respect the cause and to go back and read what some of the elder jumpers talked about - that is where the truths like - in the past not in a book about one specific man the writer never met....I have watched greed and hunger grow with these posters.

They want to be heard but first establish the facts and listen to the stories of the day - they are trying to tell you who Cooper was or could have been, but without doing the REAL home work.
Blevins PLEASE DO NOT COME IN WITH A LONG TRIAGE OF THINGS ABOUT YOUR BOOK....FIND YOU INFORMERS AND HAVE THEM COME HERE TO REPRESENT THEMSELVES. No One want to read one mor word OF your complaints that they will not respond - YOU wrote the BOOK, YOU go get YOUR SUBJECTS to come FORWARD. YOU won't do it because you know U stretched the truth and you embarassed them.

There comes a time when you just have to move on and that is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Out of necessity I have been weaning myself and to recap the yrs I have argued and cryed and laughed about Cooper.

Gently and slowing going over some of Information provided & decide where it is in the play of things.......With new subjects the information has to be ridged and not some general statement for the sake of a srory. If there is still a witness alive - bring him her - read it to him and ask him what he wants to say.

but the visceral attacks here are like potato chips - hard to eat just one.

That is the attitude you are returning with?Maybe you need to learn compassion.

Formal and Written apologies to your victims might be appropriate....all who you have offended with you brash interviews.

Explain you should have called or written to obtain an interview and that you should have provide them a copy of the things you were going to publish and that they have been removed to take out the personal infective & poor reflective impressions you portrayed. Something of this nature might get you the REAL interview you actually wanted.

You were put on vacation because when anyone corrects you or tells you you have done something inappropriate - you be come alienated and do not even see yourself in the mirror...if you could you would not like the flections talking back at you.

Jo wrote

Jo's story did NOT change - it is right here on the DZ.

There have been many changes Jo. For example you once claimed that the annotations in the Cooper book in your local library were made by Duane's hand. Now you say something different.

You have promoted demonstrably impractical stuff like parachuting pipe welders, VOR detecting garments, escape transport by railway pump car.

It's OK, changes aren't the same as lies, but to say your story has never changed is fantasy. Georger I'm sure can point out many more changes than I can.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo Stated:
Jo's story did NOT change - it is right here on the DZ.

377 Stated:
There have been many changes Jo. For example you once claimed that the annotations in the Cooper book in your local library were made by Duane's hand. Now you say something different.

Jo Replies:
I came to the thread to explore & the handwriting was questioned by the thread. Duane's helper insisted it was his handwriting & I thought it was, but an exploration in this thread - made it evident it was not Duane's handwriting. The FBI didn't copy the pages to compare to Duane handwriting....infact they did not require anything from me that would show his various stages of handwriting thru out his life.

Who ever made the comments in the book had to be researching Cooper. Why the person was so fixated on the part about changing identities was odd. It was a book from the public library.

377 stated:
You have promoted demonstrably impractical stuff like parachuting pipe welders, VOR detecting garments, escape transport by railway pump car.

Jo replies:
The VERY reason I ever came to this thread was to ask questions and to discuss with my limitations regarding the subject.

The DZ has been an exploration & learning curve for me and for everyone else!

:)
I chose the DZ & they allowed me be here. The skyjumpers have been great as I had NO ONE to discuss these things with. I openly discussed everything in this thread with Jumpers and Pilots. The closest I could get to doing any research on my own & things the FBI would or could not explore.

377 Stated:
It's OK, changes aren't the same as lies, but to say your story has never changed is fantasy. Georger I'm sure can point out many more changes than I can.

Jo Replies:
The explorations are part of the problem, but they are why I ended up in the DZ.

:oI was learning and with knowledge comes change. I was asking question & we had lots of debatable answers. Asking question & exploring answers is definitely not considered a lie.

I was here exposing myself because I wanted to explore all of the things Duane told me & I needed skyjumpers to answer most of those question. Asking questions the FBI could not answer and did not have the time to deal with.

:)I suppose you could say Jo's story changed - but, the things that changed where because I ASKED the questions & I OPENLY discussed my husband & the things he told me. AN OPPORTUNITY I was never provided by the FBI or others.

I am truly grateful to the DZ for allowing my presense. We didn't solve the crime and I still have strong convictions, but a lot of knowledge was gain by me and others.

:ph34r::SThe damn Brace will bug me till the day I die!:|

I agreed with the thread - the handwriting in the book was not Webers.

The VOR thing & the back brace theory - it bugs me - I still think there was someway he could detect being near the VOR other than some bulky contraption.
I still think a gyromatic was able to read a variance being transmitted between a Tower triangulation and the plane and the Vor. One was a fail safe for the other...depending on visuality. There was DEFINITELY more than one person involved if the little things Duane said to me in WA and over the yrs mean anything at all.

Weber's extreme detailed knowledge of the area, knowledge of communications and the dams and towers and off beaten areas (paths) and not one time referencing a map. Pointing out restuarant, club and the a place that use to be Ma Bell (all with SUPPOSED supposed limited knowledge of the area per the authorities). Duane talked about all the small airports and flying in and out of this one or that one. He was doing this after we left Salt Lake and then approaching OR.

Airstips I could NOT even see - but would later find out did exist. He talked about the GUYS flying in & out of the remote strips. There was one time he said almost too much & it has stuck in my mind all of these yrs. I have told the story many times, but it just got lost in the other crap.

What he said as we passed Bend, Oregon on our way to Tahoe...part of the last things Duane talked about in relation to planes & communications & the Guys. It was like he was saying GOOD BYE.

The rest of our marriage was odd and sometime elusive, but non as mysterious as that week of (1979) in OR, WA & NV and then his sudden departure after the money find in (1980).

With all the details changing and endless speculation, this guy makes the case that everyone could be jumping to a lot of conclusions....
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/16/opinion/palmer-malaysia-flight-370/index.html?hpt=bosread
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Robert99

***With all the details changing and endless speculation, this guy makes the case that everyone could be jumping to a lot of conclusions....
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/16/opinion/palmer-malaysia-flight-370/index.html?hpt=bosread

Including himself.

Actually, I didn't get that he was saying that other explanations were correct or more probable - he was just offering up that though the evidence may be consistent with deliberate acts, it doesn't preclude other explanations as well. Seemed to be a reasonable stance to me.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Just another aviation incident with no answers until the debris surfaces and over that much water - probably never. I just feel bad for the families and especially the families of the pilot because their lives are forever changed...as are those of the passengers.

Certain stygmas seem to never go away when an individual is thought to have been the cause of such an incident....but, those who grieve eventually move on.

This will be debated for many yrs to come and the pain it causes results in the families seemingly to experience flashbacks everytime lives lost in another domestic flight failure. In a war we expect the losses, but regardless NONE of it is ever easy....when so many lives are lost in one incident.

Reading about all of the accusations and debates flying around - in this day of the internet only adds to things. The nature of this thread - well, it is about a skyjacking that could have had more devasting results than it did.

The trama of the passengers and the flight crew was a fear that endure for a long period of time - and this makes me and I hope some of you "think" about the continued probing of the skyjacked crew. They do NOT need to re-live their experience so others can write obtuse remarks about them....

Seems like a lotta shaking going on. Finally others are hearing the things I told for yrs.

Dona Elliot in Ariel claimed she heard a plane fly over.

But they do NOT mention the 4 individuals just North and East of Battleground who also heard and claimed to have been able to see a shadow beyond the clouds that sounded like a plane very low. 4 people in one location.
When I found them only 2 were alive and I do not know if they are still alive.

What that site does NOT know is the fact that 2 other individuals - one slightly West and East of Ariel and the other just a few mile away but even further to the East also heard the plane.

Everyone of these sighting can be marked on a map - a map that puts Cooper in the vincinity the search crews went to look for him - but by that time he was gone...and I am the only one who knows the spot locations - because NO one would acknowledge the information above. I have tried for 16 yrs to tell what I know - but it fell on deaf ears. I was willing to go along with others because I thought I could be wrong. I know how he moved so rapidly over a certain area - but NO one would hear me....no one listened.

I do not know if the radar reports where off - but I do know that Cooper did NOT land anywhere near Vancouver and the Columbia river at that point....No one would even listen to the Co-pilot.

He could see the lights of Vancouver out of his window...he was not looking forward but to the West side of the plane - I know nothing about flight paths but I do know if he could see the lights of Vancouver on his right side - that they had curved to the East - ever so slightly.

The pilot and the co-pilot both said the plane was East. Rataczak stated the plane was to the East of the Vector
Nothing about the flight of 727 indicated the plane flew over Tina's bar.

The condition of the money indicates it was concealed in another location for a period of time and NOT on the beach of Tina's bar.

No way it came down the Washougal to the Columbia - it would have been shredded. Any of you actually been to the Washougal ? - I have and NO bag of money could have made it to Tina's bar from the Washougal river.

Too much evidence has been erased over the yrs - accidently or whatever one chooses to believe - the evidence was compromised.

I have tried to tell the FBI and others that money was else where from Nov 1971 to Sept of 1979....and it was contaminated and had to be disposed of.
So it was placed where it meant the most to the depositor. Tina's bar was not chosen casually...it had meaning to the man who put it there....but he also made other deposits - they were NOT found. One directly across from the PDX - that one was symbolic - "coming right back at you". Remember the story Duane told me about the stolen boat and the boy's - that they let the boat loose right infront of the PDX!

Now yrs later - Cooper is making a symbolic deposit and I believe it was done to remember one of the other GUYS.
Remember what Duane told me at Tina's bar. Standing up by the Oaks in the parking lot - he told me he used to know a man who lived across the river in Portland - he was pointing to the West, but all I could see was a water. He told me about a housing area I could not see that flooded and that was where the man used to lived....he said a name for the area.

Now if this is connected or not I do not know - he also told me about the box and the nickels and the BOYS used to go there.

I have NOT a clue how any of this is connected .... I only tell what I know and what I remember and this may well be the last time I can tell it.

Each day I have problems remembering where things are - I open the wrong cupbards on the cabinets and I can't remember what I went to a room to get. I have to write everything down....so don't let me down.....remember these things and do NOT misquote me or try to make me sound like an idiot or a liar - because I am none of those things.

The Tina's bar money was the only money found on that beach. It was crumbled and it was tampered with by the finders...No one will know the exact condition of that money other than what the finders told the FBI.

The flight path and the money find are only related by the person who put the money there as a tribute to the man he told me about on that early fall day in 1979.

Okay that's it! JO's argument and tonight I did add just a little some of you may not have known...but it is all there in the past of one Duane L. Weber and the people he knew....

No one remembered the boy with the smile and the charming ways - he was just a bad boy and mothers didn't like their daughters seeing BAD boys in those days. McNeil had out camps that were recommended and arrange for by a man - this man was a Sheriff & a friend of the family and he arrange for young men sent to McNeil for non violent crimes to particate in special programs with the CPs and with the Local Forestry in programs that became the forerunners for the system we have today....he did this because the system was over crowded and these young men did NOT belong in McNeil. Some of them made him proud....Dusty was not one of those boys.

Now prove me wrong and maybe you can because this was taken from things told to me by Duane's sister & by Duane. Find the history of the Wuestenberys (not sure of the spelling and I do NOT feel like digging it out of the file) and check it out - 1945.

He taught these boys how to be plane mechanics and foresty and logging and provided some of them with the principles they used to live by....some very soon and some much later in life. They learned to build thing and carpentry...they built some places on the river - log cabins and in season worked the Orchards and dug graves.

They did any kind of work he could find and they lived in camps - in the areas.
They helped the CP's built parks and paths. They hauled rocks from and to pits...why Weber knew were very PIT was. They provided the digging of graves -Duane was familiar with the cemeteries and at one place he knew a BOY buried there....supposedly one of their own.

Some of couple of the guys went on to become jumpers and to work with the forestry. You didn't have to be a jumper to learn the basics and try it out.

There is NO way in GODS name I could make this shit up - it is as close as I can remember to the things Duane told me about....why my memory is so vivid right now is just a gift from GOD. Tomorrow I might not be able to remember how to fix myself a meal...and I might not feel good. Yesterday I cooked the first meal for myself I had in a long time - all from scratch - of course I cooked it too long.

I also made cookies I forgot were in the oven and they baked for 7 hrs while I slept - they were charcoal briquets this morning. Never done anything like that in my life... God gave me a good NIGHT and a clear memory tonight....he knows I have other things I need to tend to.

The is the clearest my mind has been regarding the things Duane told me and the things he did - and I am not sure what triggered it. Perhaps a question someone asked me - but the memories have kept on coming. I know I have told them before, but I do not think I remembered some of the details nor in long long post and the memories for some reason just keep coming.

Now I am very tired and I have tears streaming down my face and I have to go. The future is NOT looking to rosy right now - so I am pushing to tell all I can tell and HOPE that someone someday remembers what I have told and connects the dots.

If Duane Weber was NOT Cooper he sure knew who was and it would be one of the boys...maybe more than one of them.
Find the files and the rosters with all of the names of the boys and you will find Cooper....one was Indian or part Indian. Duane drew NO racial barriers - be clear no that - because he was often thought to be Black or Indian.

I personally saw and witnessed him making a stand for what he believed & I have told that story before regarding Va Bch and the service guys on the street. one of many incidents he stood the ground.

I also know he went far and above racial lines to makes things right. He told me stories, but now I know these stories where part of his life.

Robert, first of all, I had no intentions of coming here to continue to waste time with your problems. the problem has been addressed. I don't have time to check everything said about Robert M Blevins. you continue to use the word "LIE" and "credibility", well, why is it on your very own website that Kenny paid $16,500 cash for his house?. perhaps you also can explain how Kenny bought the "adjoining lot for $10" just to name a few, what do you call them, lies? that's just a couple for now. you are aware those are not true, so what do you call them, Fibs, known mistakes? or this one. "Personally, I've made a decision not to visit further. Better for both of us" you were already signed on and monitoring under a false name during that statement!

If you took the time to read the entire issue, you would notice I addressed the issue quickly. that part you left out. especially where I said I don't want this to be a bashing site! it's an isolated subject. it's far from what is going on in that forum, plus he did post it under the "Cooper World Gossip" section Bruce asked to start. I also see you constantly monitoring the forum under different IP's. If you have a problem about something said about you. I suggest YOU go directly to the source and resolve it yourself, and then post your findings like you always seem to like to do. again, just to make this clear. the forum does not surround Robert M Blevins, nor does it focus on what you are trying to claim the site does. my interest is in DB Cooper. I believe I'm accurate in stating that 99% of that forum does just that. can we say that percentage here? I suggest you stop trying to discredit the forum, and focus on Cooper, or continue to advertise and other things that seem to interest your reason for being here.

Have a wonderful non-Cooper focused day. B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

Well, maybe it was a Payne Stewart-type ending. Who knows? One of the big problems with that scenario is the com from 'someone' that was done minutes AFTER the transponder was non-functional.

I don't know.

And one of the bigger problems is that the story about the timing of the communications has changed YET AGAIN. Now they are saying it happened before the transoponder was cut off AND that the communication shutdowns may have occured simultaneously.

I don't know.

Thanks for clarifying that.
lol...Seriously...who does? There are several possible scenarios - anyone of which could be correct and with what we do think we know changing by the moment, it is anyone's guess at this point. ...Sound familiar?