47 47
quade

DB Cooper

At least we are still talking Boeing Planes.

Diatoms - now that is something I want to put my 2 cents worth into. I do NOT have a clue what a diatiom is other than a water bug or mite. You will note I never engaged very much into the conversation...because ALL I know for sure is that money was put on that beach around the end of Sept 1979 or early Oct 1979.

Prior to that it had been in a shed on dry land and yes, it had gotten wet from a leak - why Weber ditched it....no way could he spend it....so ditch it!

There was something symbolic about Tena's Bar - his STATEMENT about the Guys used to go there and there was a box you put a nickel in.

What Yrs was that box there and what period of time was a nickel - the honor charge....I remembered this. Why I kept looking and asking if anyone had picture taken there way prior to 1971. When did it become more than a nickel?

I remembered the Nickel statement - SO when did the fee go up & when did the original box go down & the request for a nickel.... Answer that and then it is a matter of putting Cooper in WA during that time....If Duane was NOT Cooper it was ONE of the BOYS.

Surely there are OLD OLD pictures taken by others on over the yrs?

A nickle sound right for 1940's to the 1950's & maybe the early 1960's. Duane was DEFINITELY in the area PRE 1950 - that one is a given. He was arrested near Spokane.

Was he with Harris or Pennington? When did Duane know these 2 older jumpers - they were his age approx. They are BOTH connected to WA. Well, they were but they are dead now!

Pre 1950 fits with the missing time frames - even though others didn't see the holes in the time lines from 1945 to 1950 - I DID!

Yea, he went back East, but he escaped from the honor farm - and that time is NOT accounted for until his next arrest.

According to what I know - he got in trouble with another BOY! Who was that boy and why Could he never go back.
Try a work camp just out of Twisp and a smokejumping came just about that. Why doesn't the man who TOOTS another suspect GO back and find the roots...contact his SUBJECTS and ask them before the DIE?

Maybe he is being PAID to deter the public - you think? Maybe if he had made the detour to the museum I told him about not too far from the Camp and Twisp - he would have found pictures and names!

Their eye site is so narrow - and focused, they would not see a truck load of lumber barreling down a logging road.
Maybe the FBI got hit with this one?
The Mouse and Paperlegs - I think both of them KNEW or suspected who Cooper was....just the name they knew him by was not Duane Weber or John Collins.

Dusty or Johnnie Wenz - give it a try.
Tell me the name of the Fire Chief in The Dalles & the names of the firemen and forestry division operating out of the area. Check it OUT - NO one would but someone DID!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

While going back and reading earlier parts of the forum (the parts where the case was actually discussed), I came across the following quote from Ckret that still rings true today. It needs to be said again:

Ckret

Here is the problem with all of the folks that have been forwarded as Db Cooper, no evidence, none, not a piece and to top it off their dead (exception of Mayfield).

I don't mean to call anyone out, but give me just one document that directly supports just one claim made. So much has been brought forward, surely there exists just one small piece of paper that can support any part of a claim. i am not asking for proof that someone is or is not cooper, just one piece of paper that can support just one small aspect of a persons story.

Is that too much to ask for? you can go on and on and on (I'll put the little dots in so I don't have to keep writing on and on)...... But until you provide something that can support your claim it's just an interesting story. The New York Times best seller list is full of examples of interesting stories, its called fiction.

So, for those of you putting forward a person of interest and you are asserting it as a matter of fact, then "show me the facts" I can't hear you!!! say it louder "show me the facts!!!!" louder, I still can't hear you, "SHOW ME THE FACTS!!!!!" Now dance when you say it, "SHOW ME THE FACTS!!!!"

Thats better, now we have something to talk about.

"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Robert Blevins - BEFORE ANYONE EVER HEARD OF YOU.
JO was asking about the woman who road horses standing.

Before you ever mentioned Paradise I told about a park off the interstate and West of the interstate and there was a covert under the highway - that went to the other side.

"The guys used to stay there" An exact quote I told the FBI and Mr. H before you Blevins was ever aware of KC.

On the East side was 2 parallel power lines. I told about Duane knowing a man near The Corner Tavern who lived in a home made camper/trailer in the woods and washed his clothes in the river and was asking about Paradise Isle (but not by name).

I wrote about some of this in the early yrs, but didn't know the name of the place...just that it was a park (didn't know the name as Paradise).

Then when you mentioned the park - I knew it was the park Duane had pointed out and told me about. I have emails from before YOU ever became a part of this that state these thing....and me in the east trying to tell others what Duane told me and showed me. There are actually recordings of phone call and a letter I wrote to Himmelsback pre 2000 - before I got a computer.

WHAT are the chances? Was I doing one of BRUCE'S things -teleporting or all that weird stuff he is into.?

IT was in 101. I didn't know what the place was called. I also talked to the FBI about these thing - very early on....1997 and to Mr. H extensibly.

I personally inquired about the woman who rode horses.....strange you developed a story by contacting this woman....??????

When you were in contact with her you DENIED anyone else contact with her....WHY? I will tell you why because you engarnished everything she told you. She never told you Kenny was Cooper and you never showed her any pictures of Duane L. Weber or any other suspects.

I am quiet well aware she sold the ranch & so is everyone in this thread. Strange you wait till she is gone & you already knew she was upset with you. Remember your last conversation with her?

Maybe she is in CA working on the stroy and the movie of the century - TELLING the real truth! One that will show you to be a hoax.

Maybe she could ONLY suspect who Cooper was. Perhaps YOU never showed her the photos of any other suspects. Maybe she had NEVER seen any photos of Weber as a young man and as an adult. Maybe when she did - she decided to hold on and get the hell out of Dodge!

You never allowed her to see pictures of Weber? RIGHT!

I am not trying to do anything to LINK your story to Weber or the people who knew him - you did that just by not disclosing the woman who RODE Horses and DOING your homework.

I doubt Weber knew Kenny but he sure as hell knew the Woman who rode horses bare back standing and he probably knew her husband! I was telling about the Woman Who Rode Horsed Bareback since 1997. I thought she was just a circus act he had seen!

ONE and ONE does equal TWO - If one ignores one fact then ignores another connecting fact - something is wrong.
I already knew about the camp near TWISP and the Smoke Jumper Museum - I have copies of email I sent to you asking you to check them out on a trip you (supposedly) made. You never checked anything and I doubt you even made the trip. Yet, you continued to make it sound as though you did?

A dollar late and a dollar short!

Ckret

Here is the problem with all of the folks that have been forwarded as Db Cooper, no evidence, none, not a piece and to top it off their dead (exception of Mayfield).

His mission was to shut Cooper snoops up! He provide some things in this thread, but his intention was to divert.

The way he flossed over the background of Weber - it was evident. NOTE how conveniently they glossed Weber over - but someone screwed up - they didn't get it all....Pre 1950 Duane's Weber was arrested in the state of Wa - well, the only arrest that gave his name as Weber!

But until you provide something that can support your claim it's just an interesting story

Jo provided it but it was ignored.

"show me the facts" I can't hear you!!! say it louder "show me the facts!!!!" louder, I still can't hear you, "SHOW ME THE FACTS!!!!!"

Perhaps Ckret is the one doing the dance!
HE screwed up! He missed one thing in the destruction of Weber files - just one, but it was enough. Just their saying Duane was never in McNeil - shows someone SCREWED up BIG TIME!

ERASING the existence of ones past....it is done all of the time. With new technology this is becoming more and more difficult....but, the government can do anything they want! Right?

I don't know about any woman who 'rode horses standing'. If you are talking about Margie Geestman, she showed me a newspaper article from probably late 70's showing her driving four draft horses in a parade in Okanogan County behind a flat cart.

;)The woman was NOT on a cart. She was standing between the two lead horses - stradling them. Duane told me about this woman in 1979 as we approached the cross intersection of the highway which was the exit one would take to go to Paradise Park....he had just early mentioned a park where "the boys" used to stay.

I took maps sent to me - found the parallel power lines and the location of the Corner Tavern and then went up the Interstate and everything he said was there. YOU claimed Paradise park back when you came to this thread.

Now you say they were not at Paradise park...how many ways are you going to tell your story?

The picture I saw of a woman doing this was PRE-1970 per what she was wearing and the hair style. The woman was wearing a dress...I do NOT know when or how I saw the picture. I just remember the picture and Duane telling me in 1979 he used to know the woman (the picture and his telling me about this are two different incidents). Why I thought it was some kind of Circus act after I found out he was an ex-con and a circus was one means of employment for ex-cons.

Piecing together a 17 yr marriage built obviously on a phoney background to cover the yrs he spent in prison has been a challenge.

Duane mentioned just about every airstrip along the way. Some I could not prove or disprove until I got really good maps provided to me....old and new. Every airstrip he mentioned and pointed out no matter how insignificant actually did exist!

Duane knew these airports and these airstrips - he stated "we" and "the guys"
used to fly in and out of there. Multiple airstrips - some very insignificant.

HOW could and would a man who had spent most of his life from 1949 until 1968 in multiple prisons know all of this?

Duane & I were married in Colorado
March 27, 1978

Duane died in Florida
March 28, 1995

Jo Weber called the FBI
May 25 1996

Jo Weber in March 2000
Called the FBI and the Agent
did NOT even have his information
about Weber correct as far as
Army records & his McNeil Records.

Jo Weber flew to WA. in 2001 for
a Documentary she never viewed.

Jo Weber flew to WA in 2010 to try
to retrace the Sentimental Journey

Bruce has NO idea what is going on!
He is frantic he is NOT on the in.

FBI is flying in to see FBI
Maybe it is a funeral or just to say
GOODBYE!

March 36 yrs ago Jo married Cooper
March 19 yrs ago Cooper died.

Jo Weber has spent 18 yrs of her
Life trying to tell the FBI who her
Husband was.

What happens in March is Spring
Arrives and NEW life springs forward
With the Lillies of March.

March on brave souls - it has been a long journey and I wish you a much needed rest & wish I was there.

Resolutions may never come, but life does come to an end. We are on borrowed time from the day we are born.
It is what we do with that time that counts.

Bruce was never part of this venture & he never will be.

Time to say GOOD BYE - nothing Bruce needs to concern himself with.
Bruce was never part of Cooper
Bruce is NO truth SAYER
So why is he so distressed?

The problem Robert, is that there is no evidence whatsoever to back up that story. It's just that...a story. Even if Christiansen and Geestman did disappear that weekend (which I doubt), that does not tie them to the hijacking. It does not even remotely suggest involvement in the hijacking in the slightest way. There is absolutely nothing that suggests they were doing anything other than camping.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Wrong Jo. You may despise Bruce, but he is part of the DB Cooper venture.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Wrong Jo. You may despise Bruce, but he is part of the DB Cooper venture.

All he has ever done is hypothecize & be rude & caused harm & mental stress to the real victims in this case. He acts like a spoiled child who thinks everything is his way or no way. If you do NOT agree with him he is spiteful (one can see this in his writings). Writers like this are opinionated bores (such as his writings about Tina and her family when they refused to be interviewed). He attacks - he does not interview. You guys might call this jounalization - I call it something else!

Individuals like this use words to as their swords when others refuse to do his or her bidding. They are incompassionate and do not care that their self filling actions leave emotional scars.

I do not consider such actions as being part of the Cooper investigation....he cannot be objective or fair when a witness or individual refuses to speak or act on his command. He can't even be kind! He also twist things to meet his own agendas.

He did that with me - therefore he has treated others the same - they just didn't ruffle his feathers or they never read the reports he made regarding discussions concluded.

Everybody brings baggage Jo. You do. I do. Bruce does.

But we are all on the Cooper plane, like it or not. You aren't the TSA.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I have been reading media news about the missing plane - it sounds like Cooper World out there . You read the theories and the supposed facts - and it is just unbelievable.

How in this day and time could a plane just go POOF with no trace? That was NO small plane. No phone messages because they didn't have WiFi systems. Just hope the passengers did NOT know what was going on and that no one died in fear. Better yet, that they find the plane so the families can rest in peace that their loved one is dead or alive.

I cannot even imagine what these families must be going thru....Perhaps we should cease posting until something is reported, because everytime one keys in Skyjack or Skyjacking they are sent to this thread.

Also concerned about what is going on in WA state, but that is insignificant at this time. All any of us can do is PRAY to a higher souce for new information about the missing plane - VERY soon!

Blevins: Margie Geestman's claim that her husband WAS involved...in six separate interviews.

Jo has claimed, way more than six times, that Duane was involved. Marla claimed that her uncle was involved. Gossett's family says that he was involved. The Foreman's claim that their close friend Dayton was involved. Why is Margie any different than any of these? She is saying this now, but was she saying it then? I doubt it. Her claim of Geestman's involvement is speculation on her part, with no supporting evidence.

A $5,000 cash loan to Mr Geestman's sister within five months of the hijacking...money there is no way to explain due to his poor income.

Even if true, this does not link him to the hijacking. There are plenty of other ways to get cash than hijacking an airplane. Perhaps he borrowed the cash from someone?

The fact that Kenny definitely knew how to use a parachute under difficult conditions...even though he had not done so in a while.

According to the FBI, this would point away from him being Cooper. In any case, this does not point to KC any more than it does any other paratrooper, especially when considering that KC does not match the description of Dan Cooper.

According to Helen Jones, the trailer Mr Geestman bought allegedly for 'camping' was only used twice before it was finally sold. First time was the week of the hijacking, second time was when the Jones' family was allowed to use it while fire repairs were being made on their house in late 1972.

Again, I fail to see how this connects KC to being DB Cooper. Plenty of people buy things and never use them like they plan on. Happens all the time. I've done it myself.

Bernie Geestman's string of lies, all of which attempt to distance himself from any possible involvement in the hijacking.

Huge assumption here. How do you know that his lies is an attempt to distance himself from any involvement in the hijacking? Perhaps he is distancing himself from something else. Perhaps he is distancing himself from KC. Ask yourself this: Is there anything at all, any other reason, besides the hijacking that would make him want to lie. My guess is that there could be plenty of things. Maybe he's just a liar. That doesn't make him a criminal.

Florence Schaffner's hesitant identification on KC. She told Geoff Gray that KC's picture was the closest she's ever seen to the hijacker. Gray says her hands started to shake while touching his picture.

Schaffner also positively identified Coffelt as the hijacker. And to be fair, she never said Kenny was the guy.

Let's examine another suspect for a minute. I have a few comments on William Gossett, for example. Besides all the leads that Cook has chased into dead-ends, one of my knocks on Gossett is that he just doesn't resemble the sketch in any reasonable way. Cook has made a habit of using pictures of Gossett for comparisons that were taken long before the date of the hijacking. I will attach one that was taken in May of 1973, just 18 months after the crime. There isn't the slightest resemblance, in my opinion. It also looks like Gossett is missing half of the eyebrow over his left eye, something that would be noticed by anyone looking at him.

The later sketch that is used to compare to Gossett is a very good match. Not that it matters, because it don't. Kenny has some baldness going on that isn't depicted on the sketch. I know you answer to that is that Kenny wore a toupee, but ckret also stated earlier in the forum that there was never any mention that Cooper may have been wearing a toupee.

The whole case against Kenny Christiansen is based on a whole bunch of possible, maybe "facts", that even if true, does not connect the guy to the hijacking. There is not one single piece of hard evidence that makes the connection. This is not personal, I just feel that everyone with a suspect should be challenged. Especially if they are moving forward with a screenplay and possible movie that will portray their suspect as a master criminal. A highly slanderous charge, if untrue.

While on the subject I have to ask, when did you move away from "The truth is the only thing that matters with KC", to writing a screenplay depicting KC is Cooper? Even though the FBI has said that he isn't even a suspect.

Jo wrote

How in this day and time could a plane just go POOF with no trace?

There will be plenty of traces if it crashed at sea. They just need to look in the right place. There are also acoustic pingers attached to the flight data and cockpit voice recorders. Most have a battery life of roughly 30 days. You have to have hydrophones to hear them and range is only a few miles at best.

http://www.rjeint.com/pdf/DK-100revB.pdf

http://www.rjeint.com/beacons.htm

RobertMBlevins

***Jo wrote

There will be plenty of traces if it crashed at sea. They just need to look in the right place. There are also acoustic pingers attached to the flight data and cockpit voice recorders. Most have a battery life of roughly 30 days. You have to have hydrophones to hear them and range is only a few miles at best.

One of the BIG questions that I have not seen asked is this:

If the plane flew on for hours...why didn't a single person ever try using one of the on-board satellite phones? In Boeing 777's that Malaysia Airlines uses, there is sat phone access in Business Class (it's on their website) and it's probably the same thing in First Class. I don't know if this is restricted to a single phone on a wall in each section, or if it is an in-seat feature for these passengers.

Even if the plane was constantly out of cell range, you would think someone would have at least tried to make a sat phone call or IM/email through the onboard wifi. I have also wondered whether this sat-phone system could be disabled from the cockpit. It's just a mystery how a plane could fly along for hours and with today's travelers...hell, half of them are on the laptop checking their email or on their smart phones. Yet...not a single peep, a single email, call, NOTHING. For hours? These planes are connected to the internet.

It's just weird. And I think they are doing the right thing by starting to look at the pilot and co-pilot. It's possible that hijackers could have disabled all these systems if they had the proper flight training, but if this flight was diverted it seems like it was done by the pilots themselves.

Transponder switched off just minutes after the plane's last communication. Then the ACARS system turned off. No emails, IM's, anything from the economy class passengers that anything was wrong. No sat phone calls from business or First Class, as if all internet or access via the sat phones was disabled, and quickly. Imagine a takeover done by outside hijackers. In this case, you are trying to gain control of nearly 300 people. There will be screaming, panic, some people will start making calls, doing emails, whatever. Instead, stealthy silence from the plane and absolutely NO outside coms. This sounds more like the pilots disabling all outside communications, sat phones and internet access, and then perhaps telling the passengers 'sorry the system has gone down'. Like your cable company does. THEN they divert the flight west. Otherwise, chances are almost certain that someone would have gotten out a message or two before the hijackers can collect phones and gain total control. Remember Flight 93? The coms back then were not as good as now, but people got out calls and messages anyway.

I think it's possible this plane was STOLEN, no kidding. Not hijacked exactly, but PIRATED. And done in a rather sneaky and planned fashion. And right now it could be sitting in a hangar in SE Iran, via going over the ocean around the south side of India and then NW to Iran. Either that or something went wrong and it crashed into the Indian Ocean.

Slight Edit: A caveat. According to the Malaysian Airlines website, this is the satellite-based com capability offered to First Class and Business passengers. (There is no mention of Economy class having direct internet access)

'Stay connected
Communicate with loved ones or workmates via calls or text messages using your seat entertainment controller that also works as an air-to-ground phone. You can even send and receive emails mid-flight...'

BS!

Blevins, why don't you call in your ACARS technical info to
Rockwell at Cedar Rapids - here's the number: 319-295-1000.
Be sure to give them your full name and contact info - :D:D

I have an VHF ACARS decoder Georger. Mine is hardware based. There are modern software based decoders that use your computer sound card. Cheap. http://www.airnavsystems.com/ACARS/

Range on my ACARS reception is about 250 miles max for high flying aircraft. There are HF ACARS systems but I have not checked out if it's used much. SAT comms have put a big dent in HF traffic but I still hear trans oceanic airliners giving position reports on HF. http://www.hamuniverse.com/aerofreq.html

Want something really cool? Check this out. It's not really radar but rather a transponder receiver-decoder that can be assembled dirt cheap. http://www.rtl-sdr.com/adsb-aircraft-radar-with-rtl-sdr/

RobertMBlevins

***Jo wrote

One of the BIG questions that I have not seen asked is this:

If the plane flew on for hours...why didn't a single person ever try using one of the on-board satellite phones? In Boeing 777's that Malaysia Airlines uses, there is sat phone access in Business Class (it's on their website) and it's probably the same thing in First Class. I don't know if this is restricted to a single phone on a wall in each section, or if it is an in-seat feature for these passengers.

Even if the plane was constantly out of cell range, you would think someone would have at least tried to make a sat phone call or IM/email through the onboard wifi. I have also wondered whether this sat-phone system could be disabled from the cockpit. It's just a mystery how a plane could fly along for hours and with today's travelers...hell, half of them are on the laptop checking their email or on their smart phones. Yet...not a single peep, a single email, call, NOTHING. For hours? These planes are connected to the internet.

It's just weird. And I think they are doing the right thing by starting to look at the pilot and co-pilot. It's possible that hijackers could have disabled all these systems if they had the proper flight training, but if this flight was diverted it seems like it was done by the pilots themselves.

Transponder switched off just minutes after the plane's last communication. Then the ACARS system turned off. No emails, IM's, anything from the economy class passengers that anything was wrong. No sat phone calls from business or First Class, as if all internet or access via the sat phones was disabled, and quickly. Imagine a takeover done by outside hijackers. In this case, you are trying to gain control of nearly 300 people. There will be screaming, panic, some people will start making calls, doing emails, whatever. Instead, stealthy silence from the plane and absolutely NO outside coms. This sounds more like the pilots disabling all outside communications, sat phones and internet access, and then perhaps telling the passengers 'sorry the system has gone down'. Like your cable company does. THEN they divert the flight west. Otherwise, chances are almost certain that someone would have gotten out a message or two before the hijackers can collect phones and gain total control. Remember Flight 93? The coms back then were not as good as now, but people got out calls and messages anyway.

I think it's possible this plane was STOLEN, no kidding. Not hijacked exactly, but PIRATED. And done in a rather sneaky and planned fashion. And right now it could be sitting in a hangar in SE Iran, via going over the ocean around the south side of India and then NW to Iran. Either that or something went wrong and it crashed into the Indian Ocean.

Slight Edit: A caveat. According to the Malaysian Airlines website, this is the satellite-based com capability offered to First Class and Business passengers. (There is no mention of Economy class having direct internet access)

'Stay connected
Communicate with loved ones or workmates via calls or text messages using your seat entertainment controller that also works as an air-to-ground phone. You can even send and receive emails mid-flight...'

Actually some site did talk about this and I believe the consensus was that in-flight passenger communication is controllable. Malaysian authorities are essentially saying now that this is a passenger or crew hijacking and/or act of piracy piracy -- and two separate communication systems were cut off deliberately 14 mins apart. To me, it would come as no surprise that in-flight phones would be cut off (if they even worked to begin with - have you ever tried one? The last time I paid extra for inflight internet it didn't work. Additionally, the ones that I've seen aren't available generally until a certain altitude and cruising has commenced so that alone makes me think that it is controllable from the cockpit. I also think Flight 93 might have been a little different being primarily over land and periodically over heavily commercialized and populated areas with probably more coverage.

But like you, my knowledge is only coming from opinion and what we read and hear from a dozen different sources that change hourly and not from any expertise of the subject matter.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

The only comm systems that cannot be shut off from the cockpit are the ELT crash beacon and the acoustic locator pinger attached to the flight data recorder. Both have internal batteries that are not connected to the aircraft power buss.

The ELT is usually activated by a G impact switch in a crash. The pinger is activated by a submersion switch.

ParrotheadVol

Blevins: Margie Geestman's claim that her husband WAS involved...in six separate interviews.

Jo has claimed, way more than six times, that Duane was involved. Marla claimed that her uncle was involved. Gossett's family says that he was involved. The Foreman's claim that their close friend Dayton was involved. Why is Margie any different than any of these? She is saying this now, but was she saying it then? I doubt it. Her claim of Geestman's involvement is speculation on her part, with no supporting evidence.

A $5,000 cash loan to Mr Geestman's sister within five months of the hijacking...money there is no way to explain due to his poor income.

Even if true, this does not link him to the hijacking. There are plenty of other ways to get cash than hijacking an airplane. Perhaps he borrowed the cash from someone?

The fact that Kenny definitely knew how to use a parachute under difficult conditions...even though he had not done so in a while.

According to the FBI, this would point away from him being Cooper. In any case, this does not point to KC any more than it does any other paratrooper, especially when considering that KC does not match the description of Dan Cooper.

According to Helen Jones, the trailer Mr Geestman bought allegedly for 'camping' was only used twice before it was finally sold. First time was the week of the hijacking, second time was when the Jones' family was allowed to use it while fire repairs were being made on their house in late 1972.

Again, I fail to see how this connects KC to being DB Cooper. Plenty of people buy things and never use them like they plan on. Happens all the time. I've done it myself.

Bernie Geestman's string of lies, all of which attempt to distance himself from any possible involvement in the hijacking.

Huge assumption here. How do you know that his lies is an attempt to distance himself from any involvement in the hijacking? Perhaps he is distancing himself from something else. Perhaps he is distancing himself from KC. Ask yourself this: Is there anything at all, any other reason, besides the hijacking that would make him want to lie. My guess is that there could be plenty of things. Maybe he's just a liar. That doesn't make him a criminal.

Florence Schaffner's hesitant identification on KC. She told Geoff Gray that KC's picture was the closest she's ever seen to the hijacker. Gray says her hands started to shake while touching his picture.

Schaffner also positively identified Coffelt as the hijacker. And to be fair, she never said Kenny was the guy.

Let's examine another suspect for a minute. I have a few comments on William Gossett, for example. Besides all the leads that Cook has chased into dead-ends, one of my knocks on Gossett is that he just doesn't resemble the sketch in any reasonable way. Cook has made a habit of using pictures of Gossett for comparisons that were taken long before the date of the hijacking. I will attach one that was taken in May of 1973, just 18 months after the crime. There isn't the slightest resemblance, in my opinion. It also looks like Gossett is missing half of the eyebrow over his left eye, something that would be noticed by anyone looking at him.

The later sketch that is used to compare to Gossett is a very good match. Not that it matters, because it don't. Kenny has some baldness going on that isn't depicted on the sketch. I know you answer to that is that Kenny wore a toupee, but ckret also stated earlier in the forum that there was never any mention that Cooper may have been wearing a toupee.

The whole case against Kenny Christiansen is based on a whole bunch of possible, maybe "facts", that even if true, does not connect the guy to the hijacking. There is not one single piece of hard evidence that makes the connection. This is not personal, I just feel that everyone with a suspect should be challenged. Especially if they are moving forward with a screenplay and possible movie that will portray their suspect as a master criminal. A highly slanderous charge, if untrue.

While on the subject I have to ask, when did you move away from "The truth is the only thing that matters with KC", to writing a screenplay depicting KC is Cooper? Even though the FBI has said that he isn't even a suspect.

Lol...Parrothead, you are wasting your bandwidth and risking carpal tunnel for nothing. Most of the folks with a pet "suspect" cannot admit the truth.
If it's got a bill, likes the water, quacks, and is named Daffy, it could still be a chicken if you'd only listen to their list of reasons why it could be - even though they have to circumvent the globe to go from point a to point b. And most will not entertain the suggestion that THIS was more than likely a result of THAT and had absolutely nothing to do with a hijacking.

Fraid the G man had this one nailed . All we've got are a bunch of stories and speculation about (mostly) dead people with, so far, nary a bonafide, verifiable claim to be found. B|:D ...but where there's life, there's hope.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

RobertMBlevins

And then a few hours of whatever. That's the big mystery. The whatever. It's also possible that this jet WAS in cell range if it DID actually go back over Malaysia. And if it was a violent takeover at the time the coms were switched off...why no one attempted any cell calls from tourist class.

They have also said that purposeful maneuvers of the plane could have caused temporary disorientation or blackout or enough confusion to give whoever time to take over.

While we are speculating, I have wondered - just wondered - if someone could have sabotaged/ hacked into the airplane's computers. I don't even know if this is possible except in the movies....377?

The conspiracy nuts will like this. The plane has already been stripped. The Israelis got the flight data recorder. The parts are available on eBay. See attached. :)

Thank you so much for pointing these things out to Blevins, Your post is worth a repeat & repeat over and over. In fact maybe it should be echoed every time Blevins keeps on keeping on with the same old same old.

As tiring as my posting have been for some of you - I do not just repeat the same old same old over and over! Most postings are original and NOT copies of other posting I have done in the past.

Maybe we should repeat your post everytime Blevins makes a statement.
Just playing around on the computer today - I noted that when you key in D.B.Cooper - you get Blevins over & over & over...Nothing on Weber!

I just shrugged my shoulder because they were Blevins own pages he created & I have never ever done that. He makes sure if you key in D.B.Cooper you will get KC over and over and over - & they are pages he created. What does that tell you - it is all about promotion and selling his book - probagating a scam?

If for NO OTHER REASON than to get Blevins to shut up - I wish the FBI would suddenly find another reason to look back at Weber.... ALL I do is talk about Weber versus Cooper in this thread & in personal emails with others who have helped me with things -NOT all over the internet media.

georger

Blevins, why don't you call in your ACARS technical info to
Rockwell at Cedar Rapids - here's the number: 319-295-1000.
Be sure to give them your full name and contact info - :D:D

I love U guys tonight. Some of us made short casual comments about the missing plane - and then BLEVINS does a detailed know it all essay! Whew!

I don't feel so well tonight - definitely don't feel like dealing with Blevins. I don't know if it is the screen - stars & zigzags & my head hurts. I pulled the ice mask and if that doesn't help think I will just go to bed

GOOD NIGHT!

Want something really cool? Check this out. It's not really radar but rather a transponder receiver-decoder that can be assembled dirt cheap. http://www.rtl-sdr.com/adsb-aircraft-radar-with-rtl-sdr/

Trying to read the rest of the posting.
Was there anything like that in 1971 - of course I have not a clue what you are talking about!