47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Information U need to provide to the man who did the testing on the bills:

I just remembered something about our trip to WA. We spent the night in The Dalles because that was Duane's goal.

BUT, first we stopped in Biggs & Rufus.
There was a woman who had a store there & it was closed - now I only remember her first name.

Second there was a Motel & Duane stopped there to find out about Mattie (her nephew work or owned it).

Duane makes a trip the next morning leaving me at the motel in The Dalles for over 5 hours.

It just hit me - When did this MATTIE die.
Was she still alive & is she the friend Duane's he went to see or was it his intentions to see her husband?

I do NOT remember the history on Mattie I was provided - so much I am loosing everyday - my memory lets go of a names or a detail.

Duane told me he had gone to see a woman and her husband had died. Was Mattie's husband alive in 1971? He told me the reason he was soiled was she ask him to move something in the shed. When he moved things for her - there was rotten wood.

Question - Was Mattie's husband still alive in 1971 and why did Duane go see her or was his intentions to see the husband or her nephew? Why was he asked to move something unless it was something they were looking for - something hidden in the shed.

If the money was in a closed container & some had been damp and then dried over a period of time - and in a shed without heat or cool, What would be the amound of deterioation of the bills and the rubber bands.

If this was the location - the leak would explain thewater damage Could this would explain why there were NO diatoms on the bills and the condition of the rubber bands?

What kind of bugs does Oregon have in the ground and in sheds near rivers in that area?

I say FIND where Mattie was living in Sept. 1979 & you will find where the money or part of the money was buried.

It would be better to send me a personal email about this....as I may not feel like coming to the DZ.

I posted this information on the DZ and the woman's name and the nephews name are in the thread. My memory as of late has been very bad.

The files are stacks of papers I not longer have the ability go thru. If what I am thinking is true - then we are ON to SOMETHING.

The man who did all of the money tests should be sent samples of the ground and where the shed was. It would be were Mattie was living in 1979.

Qhat did her husband do and who were his friends? Was he alive in 1971 and who all lived in the home she lived in during 1971.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

Information U need to provide to the man who did the testing on the bills:

If the money was in a closed container & some had been damp and then dried over a period of time - and in a shed without heat or cool, What would be the amound of deterioation of the bills and the rubber bands.

Qhat did her husband do and who were his friends? Was he alive in 1971 and who all lived in the home she lived in during 1971.

Jo, Tom is now saying he is not sure there were no diatoms on
the bills. He just didn't notice any on one bill. So saying no
diatoms on the money may be incorrect, and Tom only had three
bills to examine of the total found money .... ok? It's better to
wait on this ... current data is inconclusive.

G.

propblast

What are the classic good books on Norjack.

The ones that have been around?

For factual content Himmelsbach's book and Gray's book would
head the list. These should be supplemented by the flight comm
Transcripts, readings at Sluggo's website, selected posts from
Dropsone circa 2008-09 when Ckret and Snowmman were here,
followed by the Wiki article and a few factual summaries of the
case that were posted on a few aviation websites c. 2006-2008.
That would give you a good general knowledge base. That may
be more reading than you want to do -

There is new material and solid discussion occurring on Shutter's
new site. Im not advertising that but it's just a fact. Tom is back
and others are due to join in - the new discussions show
promise.

Perhaps some day the FBI and the Smithsonian could work
together to historically document the Cooper case.

RobertMBlevins

******What are the classic good books on Norjack.

The ones that have been around?

For factual content Himmelsbach's book and Gray's book would
head the list. These should be supplemented by the flight comm
Transcripts, readings at Sluggo's website, selected posts from
Dropsone circa 2008-09 when Ckret and Snowmman were here,
followed by the Wiki article and a few factual summaries of the
case that were posted on a few aviation websites c. 2006-2008.
That would give you a good general knowledge base. That may
be more reading than you want to do -

There is new material and solid discussion occurring on Shutter's
new site. Im not advertising that but it's just a fact. Tom is back
and others are due to join in - the new discussions show
promise.

Perhaps some day the FBI and the Smithsonian could work
together to historically document the Cooper case.

Gray's book? You've picked on Geoffrey Gray more times than I can remember. You said what he wrote about you was inaccurate. You've questioned several key points he made in the book. You've even quoted him as saying I was 'mentally unstable,' and 'untrustworthy'. (That last one Gray denied to me in an email, by the way) So that makes either you or he a liar, in my opinion. You two can work that one out on your own.

This is probably the best list of books currently available on the Cooper case, according to Shelfari. All can be found at Amazon.

Skyjack

Norjak

D. B. Cooper: What Really Happened

D.B. Cooper: The Real McCoy

D.B. Cooper: Dead or Alive?

The Secret History of D.B. Cooper

Into The Blast - The True Story of D.B. Cooper - Revised Edition

D.B. Cooper Hijacking: Vanishing Act

D.B. Cooper Case Exposed: J. Edgar Hoover Cover Up?

The UNSOLVED HIJACKING of FLIGHT 305/How Justice Was Denied

I have to add Ha Ha Ha by DB Cooper. It may not be true, but it's certainly entertaining. Get a copy through Dona Elliot, owner of the Ariel Tavern.

You are incessant. ... with the same trash talk over and over
and over ..............................................

Ive covered all of this countless times. You keep bringing it up.
READ THE THREAD ...

Nothing else I or anyone else can say. Unless of course you
writers, Gray and you, want to settle your issues, and leave the
rest of the world out of YOUR PETTY PERSONAL PROBLEMS for a
change.

[:/]

Money Triggers:

Seems like NO one is really interested in solving the case, just rehashing all of the debatable stuff.

No one is interested in chasing actual information:

Two friends of Duane Weber aka John C. Collins who were jumpers.

a. One was definitely in WA that was Harris.

b. The other I am NOT sure of his background, but when Duane asked were he was now - the reply was either N.C. or S.C. and this was in the early 80's.

c. Paperlegs (Richard Peterson) - the exwife told me that she and his wife were friends and there was a picture of the two of them together.

d. Mouse

If the FBI checked these thing out they would find the connections of Weber/Dusty/John or Johnnie whatever name he used with the other guys....Just remember the Johnnie Jar.

Since the FBI didn't investigate these things then there is NO question in my mind that the Cooper Incident was masterminded by the government itself or the individual or individuals were at one time involved in activities the government does NOT want to publically acknowledge.

Georger you know who Kissy Kissy was and it is time U acknowledged this - When I contacted "them" yrs ago - your name was given to me. Your real name is a common name so maybe just a co-incident, but not likely considering your demeanor regarding the subject of Cooper & when your real name is mentioned.

When I learned your real name was - it was right there in my notes from yrs before. I made these contacts very early on in my investigation of Duane's past - but I was quoted the privacy act so to speak.

Even Sluggo was part of this - you see he let his guard down when he spoke about a race car driver - that Duane also talked about and we went to Cook-out at a place in Ga. I did NOT at the time understand what Duane's connection was to all of these guys.

I expect Sluggo is deceased or incapacitated even though some of you claim recent contacts...

I also believe his visit to me was to find out HOW much I REALLY knew! I did NOT tell Sluggo everything. Sluggo was supposed to be a pacifier, but he pulled out when he realized - the only way to stop me was to ignore me.

So am I bluffing or am I spelling it all out?:P[:/]>:(;):| MAYBE it is just a GOOD STORY? Do NOT take that statement to the bank!

skyjack71

Money Triggers:

Seems like NO one is really interested in solving the case, just rehashing all of the debatable stuff.

Georger you know who Kissy Kissy was and it is time U acknowledged this - When I contacted "them" yrs ago - your name was given to me. Your real name is a common name so maybe just a co-incident, but not likely considering your demeanor regarding the subject of Cooper & when your real name is mentioned.

MAYBE it is just a GOOD STORY? Do NOT take that statement to the bank!

I dot know anything about this - nada.
Never heard of it before except in your posts.

THE TRUTH IS FAR MORE BAZARRE THAN ANYTHING BRUCE COULD EVER CONJURE UP!

Bruce has NO idea that Cook is using him. Remember that Cook has UNION connections big time...

Georger you know exactly who is pulling the strings. There WAS MORE THAN ONE reason I referred to Galen Cook as the PUPPET master....he had and probably still has UNION connections. Was COOK not a UNION ATTORNEY - is he still working for the UNIONS?

Cook has for yrs tried to derail Cooper with many suspects and is always in the middle of the action - SUPPOSEDLY! His real & only purpose is to derail the truth! That is what he is paid to do!

I do not know HOW Galen inherited this job, but he did! When the older guys died off a younger guy had to be recruited to carry the torch!

The TRUTH is so far beyond those who think they are in the know it is NOT funny!

The most gulliable of the Cooper groupies was chosen to write a story so bizarre it would derail any further investigations into the Cooper incident. AS usual Galen is earning his way by pulling the PUPPET strings!

Problem is they have NOT been able to DERAIL JO just yet. Now they are depending on Mother Time to do the job!

So if any of you think JO has totally LOST it - well, that is just NOT true.
Remember this Galen was with Tosaw when he was a kid - so who better to carry on the JOB.

Remember the FAT LADY? I used to sign off with "IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS". Well, Jo is not fat and she can't sing - she is typing as fast as she can. Not even taking my medications so they do NOT get in the way of my thought processes.

georger

I don't know anything about this - nada.
Never heard of it before except in your posts.

Well, then PERHAP you need to SIT down with me and TALK! I don't mean in a public forum...Really do NOT believe you are that SIMPLE. You come off with slanted ideas - that seem to waiver very often....why I thought you were connected to the RANCH out of TX. This sounds like a riddle unless you know what I speak of! Bet 377 knows exactly where I am going with this...I am just NOT BRAVE enough to shout it out- Not, just yet!

Reminds me of the Wolf and the Fox - which is faster and quicker and which will slaughter the lamb?

Just HOW long are U going to THINK about the things I have stated. DON'T THINK too LONG because I CAN find someone who WILL hear me I AM going to TALK!

I have been talking about the past things I know I can prove or disprove...and it is TIME the FBI listened to me - because there are OTHERS I hope who are.

The FBI didn't even respond to the message I left and I am not going to the efforts of composing an email w/pictures that are never acknowledged...

So MUCH I want to say - SO much I HAVE to say. I told the FBI, but they turned a deaf ear YRS ago - ORDERS from WASHINGTON! Yet, they entertained the idea of twisty butt presenting DL Cooper - actually HOPING the public would BUY into it and they could DITCH Cooper....well, that BACKFIRED! Right?

I am just hoping the DZ holds on long enough for someone to listen. I am afraid to say names and details in a public forum - I NEVER did THE BLEVINS THING!
Humiliating Good people. I have withheld names and specifics.

"Duane Weber knew people in High Places and if you want to be around to play with your grand Kids destroy all you have and never look back". I took that threat literally - and so did one of my daughters.....and so did her husband. I have an 18 yr old grandson I only got to see twice in his life. He told me not long ago - a woman he cannot remember. "I love you Grandma Jo". My daughter was trapped in that ice storm for 11 hours plus and she kept going till she got home.

SO if the DAMN FBI had PROOF Duane Weber WAS NOT COOPER why have they not made any confirmed statements and have shown proof - other than the flimsy information they made available --- in 2001. YET, the FBI wants me to PROVE Weber was Cooper?

HEY, even in 2000 on the PHONE the FBI had INCORRECT information! DUH! They had the WRONG army # - one that was ON a DOCUMENT they made a copy of ...well, it was CORRECT on the document - but the FBI agent researched the WRONG man.

If they made a simple mistake like that - how the hell did they RULE Weber out?

Just like the CAMINO records - they didn't even try to find out the REAL name of the man in the picture! It was NOT either of the names - provide with the captions.....and there was 2 men in those pictures who went on to be JUMPERS! The names given to one name - the man was NEVER in CA. I actually yrs ago talked to his relatives twice over a period of yrs - same story twice.

Jo wrote

Since the FBI didn't investigate these things then there is NO question in my mind that the Cooper Incident was masterminded by the government itself or the individual or individuals were at one time involved in activities the government does NOT want to publically acknowledge.

Thats just a wild guess Jo and probably incorrect.

It is so common for stumped investigators of unusual matters to blame it all on a govt conspiracy. You see it in UFO circles all the time. The preppers think everything is a govt conspiracy.

I'd bet HUGE odds that NORJACK was not a govt op, not even tangentially.

Now if you will excuse me, I'll board my black helicopter and fly to the next disinformation assignment.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote***Since the FBI didn't investigate these things then there is NO question in my mind that the Cooper Incident was masterminded by the government itself or the individual or individuals were at one time involved in activities the government does NOT want to publically acknowledge.

NO RE-think your reply!
The Individual or individuals were at one time involved in activites the government does NOT want to publically acknowledge

JO IS POSITVE OF THAT STATEMENT!
Other wise explain the threats I received from 2 specific individuals & conscience statements made to me by 2 FBI agents. Deliberate or perhaps erroneous statements regarding the past of Duane Weber? So what do U think - Erroneous or deliberate?

If Erroneous statements by the FBI then they NEED to re-investigate the past of Duane Weber & SUPPORT those claims with ACTUAL documents - NOT summaries made after the fact with NO DOCUMENTATION of Weber's where abouts in several of these time frames.

Such as: the summary regarding the yrs from 1945 to 1949 - NO ACTUAL documentation ever made available...just summaries with NO background docs. Those missing time frames support what I was told.

Then we have NO explanation why WEBER (a convicted felon) could have been arrested many OTHER times and they didn't HOLD him or send him to court or to jail....did the system fail?

NO CONFIRMATION or DOCUMENTATION of his life as John Collins - yet he had a WIFE during this time - common law - but, still a COUPLE. 1962 to 1966. THAT is a 4 yrs span and they have a SS for John Collins. They KNOW were he worked and who he worked for!

They also have other names & SS used by the woman he was traveling with...1963 to 1966....those are the YRs in question! Did she also just GO POOF during a 3 yr span of time. She met him in 1962, but that is story I have more than one version of.

Mr. Attorney U can't answer that one except with suppositions & in this case if you were trying a case representing Weber - Documentation would be required by the government to prove their allegations....he committed a specific crime in those missing times.

Jo wrote

NO RE-think your reply!
The Individual or individuals were at one time involved in activites the government does NOT want to publically acknowledge

JO IS POSITVE OF THAT STATEMENT!

And 377 is positive that Jo is simply guessing. You have no evidence that anyone associated with Norjack was involved in potentially embarassing covert govt activities.
You are just speculating.

Being positive isn't enough Jo. It isn't even close. You need incontravertable, unequivocal, probative
E V I D E N C E.

EVIDENCE, not opinion, speculuation or wishful thinking.

In the absence of EVIDENCE it's all just a guess.

And BTW, FBI screwups, failures to investigate and prison record errors are not probative evidence linking Weber to Norjack. They just show that errors and subjective decisions were made. You insist that they were intentional and designed to conceal Duane's alleged involvement in Norjack. But that's a GUESS, nothing more.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Amazon

Praise the Flying Spaghetti Monster

;)Blevins will never give up!

;)Jo - NO ONE ever can second guess her or exactly what she is up too. Will she die, will she go public, will she walk away, does she have new information, is she working with an agency or VIP, is she going to BLOW the case, is she making a reconcillation? One thing for certain she is NOT predictable like Blevins....much to the dismay of the investigative agencies, etc.

Just erased the rest of this post! Nothing anyone needs to know!

In the absence of EVIDENCE it's all just a guess.

And BTW, FBI screwups, failures to investigate and prison record errors are not probative evidence linking Weber to Norjack. They just show that errors and subjective decisions were made. You insist that they were intentional and designed to conceal Duane's alleged involvement in Norjack. But that's a GUESS, nothing more.

U missed the point! The FBI's investigation was faulted - they CANNOT prove Weber was NOT Cooper....NOT one iota of information provided by the FBI is documented or proves Weber WAS not Cooper.

Whew! Maybe I should erase that - BLEVINS will jump all over it....so much of what he says comes from the things I have told over the yrs. He uses the research of others to his benefit his story about an unlikely subject - WATCH it him DO IT!

Jo wrote

U missed the point! The FBI's investigation was faulted - they CANNOT prove Weber was NOT Cooper....NOT one iota of information provided by the FBI is documented or proves Weber WAS not Cooper.

Jo,

That applies to millions of people. There are millions of people who the FBI can't prove are not Cooper.

That's the reason that the burden of proof needs to be a positive one. If you think Duane was Cooper then prove he was.

The failure or inability of the FBI to prove he wasn't Cooper is useless information.

Only ONE person can be Cooper. Millions can't be ruled out.

I have started with my logs - I logged all conversations and the content and some I actually recorded...

I am not going to start this long process tonight because I do not feel well. I had worked my way of to 2000 Feb. 7th and decided - JUST incase I should die tonight - I needed to make this post. At a later date I will go from the very beginning - not the story, but the contacts and people I talked to and my conversation with FBI agents and Mr. H.

I had to stop on this February 7, 2000 log because it is extremely important. I am sure Garrison Louis also kept logs so this conversation can surely be proven.

Garrison Lewis was the attorney for Jowers the man who had the restuarant when Martin Luther King was killed.

Time 5PM: Date Feb. 7, 2000
Garrison Lewis Attorney for Jowers.

Subject - the death of Martin Luther King.

Mr Jowers related he had his own life threatened after I related to him my life had been threatened by a man out of AL.

He said the FBI did NOTHING when he was threatened. He is 67 (at the date of the log) and very nice. I wanted to know about The Grill and an old hotel. During the trial it came out that in 1968 or 1969 a man from Atlanta called a Los Angeles Hotel where James Earl Ray was traing to be a bartender after some plastic surgery. The caller gave his name as COLLINS.

I had read this accounting in an old article as Duane had told me he knew James Earl Ray. I was surprised to find Collins had come up in a media source.....regarding Ray...NOW, yrs later NO one seems to be able to find this old article & when you find something the name has been changed. Surely one of you GHOST news researchers will be able to find that old article in its original format.

I related to Garrison my husband had told me about James Earl Ray and that he knew him. At that time I did NOT mention Cooper.

The conversation ended with Garrison going to speak to Jowers & see if Jowers would talk to me & view some pictures. Evidently Mr. Jowers did NOT want to talk to me about this.

(I am inserting now that I didn't know at the time Mr. Jowers was very ill).

There was mention of the name Butler a name introduced by Jowers, but I make no note why. At that time I was in contact with Duane's exwife and she did NOT remember the name Butler. This Mr. Butler seems to disappear during the during the King "situation". I do not remember what I was referring to.

This was added after I got off the phone and spoke with Duane's exwife.

The next major log regards U.S. News and World Reports wanting to do an article. I noted How I felt. I was crying as I wrote the entry - talking to Duane. That maybe I can make his confess count for something - a means to make things better for other middle aged men facing life after prison.

I tell him I am sorry I didn't listen to him & didn't understand the things he was telling me during those last yrs. I was sorry he didn't trust me & sorry I didn't comprehend the things he did tell me.

In a later posting I write to Duane about why he didn't want me to view certain TV programs & why he couldn't trust me with things about his life - I had a temper and I was so damn straight - I forgave him for not telling me things straight forward because he knew I would run straight to the authorities. That is dated March 8th in 2000.

Good night. If anyone is interested in the logs made in the planners let me know. I used my appt book as a log. So searching among business related notes.

Interesting that after my conversation with Jowers - the name was changed in future articles...Why I called him was because there WAS a Collins who contacted Ray and he was from Atl. and Duane had told me he knew Ray. Wish I had had the smarts to have copied the article, but I had only just started to use a computer in Jan of 2000.

It is possible I made a copy - but NO way do I have the time or energy to dig thru several ft of paper files - just thrown together. My eye site also hinders this task.

RobertMBlevins

I don't speak Spanish or Portugeuse, or whatever, but I MUST own this film. I think it's an upcoming independent movie. I only saw it for a second. Guess I will have to go back and do page translate for details, LOL:

Bigfoot VS D.B. Cooper

Gotta love it. Cooper lives on enough for someone to make him the protagonist in a movie, fighting off Bigfoot no less. Brilliant.:)
Here's the Blogspot reference in English. Sounds cool. Gotta have it. They just wrapped shooting.

Eric Roberts as Cooper? Must Have Wheat Thins LOL.

http://www.fangoria.com/new/exclusive-dvdetails-and-art-eric-roberts-and-linnea-quigley-in-bigfoot-vs-d-b-cooper/

skyjack71

Off subject: I am just completely puzzled how they lost contact with a plane in this day and time..Anyone have any new informations?

Perhaps there was a structural failure that caused loss of cabin pressure. The pilots may not have donned their O2 masks quickly enough to prevent hypoxia. Once hypoxic they may have decided not to go on O2 and quickly became disoriented. Just a guess.

***Off subject: I am just completely puzzled how they lost contact with a plane in this day and time..Anyone have any new informations?

Perhaps there was a structural failure that caused loss of cabin pressure. The pilots may not have donned their O2 masks quickly enough to prevent hypoxia. Once hypoxic they may have decided not to go on O2 and quickly became disoriented. Just a guess.

Or it was taken and flown somewhere in the 4 more hours that those engines were running and phoning home. a 777 can haul a lot of thousands of kilograms of????

The alleged 4 hours of further engine telemetry after voice radio contact was lost is disputed by Boeing and the airline.