47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Kaye cuts through the BS over there fairly quickly, IMHO:

'Georger requested clarification on why we discount "natural means"

First off if you take as fact that Cooper jumped around Ariel then the money had to move 20 miles or so to get to TB. Water is the only natural means to move the money that far. We traced the tributaries to the Washougal and none of them made it up to the area around Ariel. The Lewis river route requires a move upstream to get to TB which would be unnatural. So unless a bird flew it there I can't personally think of any other way to move the bundles.

Now if you want to argue that the jump was off or the flight path was different that's fine but we found no evidence that supported a different jump zone or flight path from what was presented in the archives. (Bold by RB)

PS there WERE money fragments in the FBI archive. Only a few crumbs in a match box size container.

Tom...'

Kaye has worked out of the UW's Burke Museum. They don't hire stupid people there, last time I checked. ;)

Last Week of SEPT or 1st wk of OCT THE EARLY FALL OF 1979.

Duane L. Weber (Dan COOPER) TOOK Jo Weber to TENA's BAR & instructed she STAY in the car. He walked down to the river past a gate and then to the shore line....He walked on the beach close to the fence line which took him from my view and behind the home in place at that time.

There was a fence between the house and the tree line. I have asked over and over if there was in Oct of 1979 a wooden shed along the fence line/tree line on beach side of the fence....hidden from the view if one was standing under the Big Oak at the parking area as it existed in 1979.

I hesitate to say E or W regarding this location as I thought the house was to the west of the parking area....I have been told that is NOT west...I didn't have a compass and I have always considered the house to be east & west of the parking area.

For the benefit of making this simple - PRETEND when you are at the parking area - you are looking directly South (I know that is not true, but it is the only way I can explain what I was seeing).
NO one has ever given me an answer or provided any pictures from 1979 regarding the shed. Fazion (the one at the beach when they did the documentary that was never use) told us that at one time there was a shed used to hold the equipment used to keep the area clean and/or boating accessories. In 2001 there was only the tree line and the fence - no shed...when the documentary was done.

Duane usually wore ankle high dress boots and they had more of a heel than a loafer or dress shoe. I never understood the Torque even though someone long ago tried to explain it.

Since Duane walked down to that beach with a medium Blue windbreaker on with 2 large pockets - He could he easily have had bundles of money in his pockets

If he reached down to dig a little hole he might have used the heel of his boots to push the money deeper into the ground and to cover the sand back over it. Then use the heel or boot in a twist and tap the money into the ground. Could the fanning simple be because Cooper pushed the money in a twisting motion to shove it into the sand?

DUMB old woman question for Kaye!
Because of Duane talking about a leak in the shed of a home of a person he went to see withing a short drive of The Dalles.
He was gone for 5 1/2 hours....and I have NO idea where he went.

He said the woman's husband had died (so he said) and she asked him to move somethings in the shed. This sounds like something made up to cover up what he was reallyd doing.

HE never told me who the old friend was or how long he had been deceased - nor the name of the woman...I do not know how far he went out of the area. He was gone 5 & 1/2 hrs and I HAVE NO idea WHERE he went.

He was dirty when he got to the room...and washed up before he put my stuff in the car and we left.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Amazon

Jollies...

Now there is a name I had not heard in a decade or three. I lived just down the road once upon a time.:ph34r::ph34r:

And no... I did not hang out there... I avoided the place.. too many "undesirables" back in the early 1980's.

Ever hear of this piano player - The name was ELLIE...picture of song book and Ellie below.

skyjack71

***Jollies...

Now there is a name I had not heard in a decade or three. I lived just down the road once upon a time.:ph34r::ph34r:

And no... I did not hang out there... I avoided the place.. too many "undesirables" back in the early 1980's.

Ever hear of this piano player - The name was ELLIE...picture of song book and Ellie below.

No Jo... I steered clear of the place.

I know Duane mentioned Jollies & The Corner Tavern - BUT, when was he there? That is the QUESTION. These bars are NOT something a casual visitor to WA would be aware of.

Duane was working there or in a program there or with a group from Tx/Ms who went to WA to train. The FBI wants to bury my story, but it is alive and well.

IT won't put Weber on the plane, but just putting him in WA is good enough for me right now.

Remember Duane would be 90 yrs old this coming June if he was still alive!

I want to do is contact Jollies and the Corner Tavern and see if they will promote some fliers for me or know a local media person who will put some pictures up and inquire of the OLDER set if anyone has any old pictures taken over the yrs - 1945 to 1970 in either of these places. I need to know the dates each of the places opened their doors for business. I know the Corner Tavern was torn down after 2001 - BUT, someone should have OLD pictures of the people who used to go there.

There has to be archived pictures of the Bars....someone must have something.
I want people from WA and those area to send me pictures their grandparents had.

Any of you who live in WA - ask around and see what can be dug up...

What is the local paper that was active in the ORCHARDS area in 1945 to 1971?
A local historian may have access to old photos also.

I want to RUN an ad in the papers if they still exist to see if we can scare up any old pics.

I have the disk of the maps Sluggo gave me and I have actual copies of some of them.
I could not open them but the woman who has a shop here was able to open them several yrs ago...they are NOT corrupted.

skyjack71

I have the disk of the maps Sluggo gave me and I have actual copies of some of them.
I could not open them but the woman who has a shop here was able to open them several yrs ago...they are NOT corrupted.

Jo, What do you see on those disks? Describe the maps you are talking about?

RobertMBlevins

******I have the disk of the maps Sluggo gave me and I have actual copies of some of them.

Jo, What do you see on those disks? Describe the maps you are talking about?

She's talking about the maps Sluggo has freely available on his website. They've been there for years.

Sluggo (real name: Wayne Walker) said this in March 2009, regarding this thread:

'Similarly, last January, I started posting to a popular skydiver’s forum that ran a particular interesting thread about NORJAK (DB Cooper). At first it was mostly serious posts about the NORJAK case and it was obvious that most of the regular posters had a common goal. That was, to try to make some sense of NORJAK.

But alas, it took a turn to the dark side. The posters abandoned spirited debate, for outright bullying. The discussions became circuitous and nothing was being accomplished. It was just too much time and energy expended with little or no payout.

So, today I abandoned it.

I made some good friends while I was there, some are probably reading this. If so, I would like to invite you to the “NORJAK Forum.” I promise that it will be a place for open discussion about NORJAK, a place where you can discuss your ideas without ridicule or having to face the “cyber schoolyard bully..."

Smart guy, isn't he? My opinion on Cooperland is pretty simple. There is the public. They are normal. They have no axe to grind. Then there is the underbelly of Cooperland, where some amateur sleuths will lie, cheat, character-assassinate anyone who gets in their way, or presents evidence that might actually solve the case. Suspect anyone who HAS a book, PROPOSES a book, or is trying to get a current book published.

That includes me. (*laughs*) But I want you to notice something before you blame me for 'all' problems on this thread. Compare Sluggo's blog post to the date I actually joined Dropzone.

That's right. Sluggo quit this forum long before I arrived in 2010. Obviously he thought there were problems over a year before I came along. Enough so that he quit, anyway.

Question EVERYTHING. :)
Not true at all. A simple search would show you Sluggo posted clear into 2011, some in 2012, etc.

Here is one of his posts regarding you in 2011 ...

Sluggo_Monster
Jun 16, 2011, 2:30 AM
Post #24091 of 52093 (15313 views)
Shortcut

Re: [RobertMBlevins] FBI Investigation & Liar's Test. [In reply to] Quote | Reply
The "Blev" said:
"....and I think people see through this easily."

That's not the only thing posters on this thread see through.

Wink
Sluggo

:(

RobertMBlevins

Well...Sluggo may have posted later at Dropzone, but according to his 2009 blog post I quoted he wasn't very happy about this thread even before I came along.

As far as his comments on Christiansen and whether he believes Christiansen was Cooper, that's his opinion and he has a perfect right to that opinion.
Not a problem.

You dont know what the F^#& you are talking about!

You didnt know Sluggo at all and still don't.

Of course that's just my opinion! B|B|B|B|:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S[:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/]:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DB|

georger

***Well...Sluggo may have posted later at Dropzone, but according to his 2009 blog post I quoted he wasn't very happy about this thread even before I came along.

As far as his comments on Christiansen and whether he believes Christiansen was Cooper, that's his opinion and he has a perfect right to that opinion.
Not a problem.

You dont know what the F^#& you are talking about!

Of course that's just my opinion! B|B|B|B|:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S[:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/]:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DB|

Blevins, Georger got it right!

Jo Weber and I were talking about some map disks that I sent Sluggo, probably before you came along here.

Since I doubt that Jo would have any use for the maps in question, I was asking her what was on the disks she had. I doubt if Sluggo sent her the disks in question, but if he did, it is perfectly okay with me. I was simply wondering what Jo was using them for.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Georger doesn't know a hat from a windmill when it comes to me. He just thinks he does. He wasn't really talking about the maps, anyway. Nor does he care about Jo or any problems she may have with them. He was just taking the opportunity to toss out another insult.

(She could be insulted publicly, nasty posts made about her on the internet, etc.) Miranda Warnings issued...;)

I said two weeks after you arrived in 2010 you were trying to
hijack this thread? Sluggo called you: "a legend in his own
mind". Didn't I also say that Gray had warned us about you, and
knew things, and said you would stoop to anything to get your
way?

Seem you are "known" far and wide.

To repeat, you are the one who brought Sluggo and all of this
other shit up! The rest of us just follow your path of destruction.

Blevins,

For someone who is supposedly hard at work on your screenplay about KC, you sure have a lot of free time on your hands.

And I hope your assistant on the screenplay has at least some knowledge about research and fact checking.

Remember, the faster you get the screenplay done, the sooner the Hollywood people will be lining up to bid on the screen rights. Then you can drive a Rolls to the events in Auburn this summer.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

***Blevins,

To repeat, Georger got it right!

Well, sounds like a 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' kind of thing. You know what, Robert? Everyone got an opinion. A lot of folks have seen both you and Georger's posts here. And some of them email with WTF type of questions about those posts. They are generally not favorable toward you guys.

You know, after a few days and you go back and look at almost anyone's post here, you'll see it's been visited five, six, seven hundred or more times.

I keep trying to toss in Cooper stuff here and there lately. All I see coming back is the same thing that comes out of cows when they lift their tails. B| Maybe it's time for you to head back over to Deadzone.

Yes, Dropzone has some viewership. So!? Do you think it's because of you? :D

It is going to be a very long day for those 700 viewers of yours -
Blev. Your soap opera has grown thin and stale.

So, who are these 700 viewers of you here? Inmates of Attica
trapped in their cells? A captive audience?

HI GUYS! :S:S:S:D:D:D

Back to your regularly scheduled programing of Blev's blank
screen -

BYE GUYS! REMEMBER LIGHTS OUT AT SEVEN!

JUST REMEMBER WHO RUNS THINGS HERE - NOT YOU - ITS BLEV! BEV IS TOP DOG HERE!

LIGHTS OUT AT SEVEN EXCEPT IN BLEV'S CAGE - BLEV HAS SPECIAL PRIVELEGES. :D

Guys . . . again, stop this nonsense with talking about each other and talk about the subject of DB Cooper.

When you guys yammer on about each other, it just leads to bannings. Is that really want you guys are after?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Georger's rely to Blevins:

You do not know what you are talking about!
Of course that's just my opinion! B|B|B|B|:S:S:S

Jo's reply to Blevins & Georger:

Chill!

Blevins does NOT KNOW what I have on a disk.

SLUGGO BROUGHT MANY MAPS WITH HIM OF THE AREAS - MAPS NOT MADE AVAILABLE HERE OR ON HIS SIGHT.

He also sent me a disk with maps on it that were NOT on his site and some on his site.

Some he had printed in very large expensive lamintated formats.

I DO NOT KNOW IF THE MAPS YOU GUYS ARE SEEKING ARE AMONG THE MULIPLE MAPS provided TO ME or ON THE DISK. The disk was sent to me in relation to the flight path. It was very similar to the one the search efforts were using to hunt for Cooper in an on search site posted recently. The flight of the path and the search areas.

Blevins seemed to miss the point I could not open them on my computer, but the other woman was able to because she was one of 2 individuals around who had equipment to print MAPS.

I could not afford for her to print them. It was yrs ago - I do not know if she can still open them...or if she still is in business.

Due to serious health issues I do not have the time to spend on finding someone to open the files & print them. If I can find a map person - I will have them make a copy of the disk and label it & mail it to whoever you guys select to receive this to share. I was not able to open the disk on my computer because of the formatting or the specific program.

I suggest 377, but I do not have a mailing address for him. Whoever you guys jointly decide on is OK, but NOT Bruce or Blevins or Grey or Cook.

Many of you know I keep confidential information confidential...so it is up to you guys & what the Dr. has to unload on me this wk.

It is NOT looking good....the wording was strong & adamant I be there to talk about treatments procedures. Cancelled the last appt...but retrived the disk & the result of the tests from a connected facility - I am also able to read and interpert the disks without a radiologist report....:( enough knowledge to scare the Hell out of myself!

My car is not feeling well & I need time to compose myself before facing the DR. Between the car and myself I was unable to make the 28 miles to his office.

She is 11 yrs old - a 2003 Rendevous purchased in Nov of that yr & spotless with 76,000 miles but has an expensive ailment. She like myself - has vital organs failing. She has all wheel drive & will cost over 4K to fix. She as valve problems & that would be more money.
I noted today the rear shocks are crumbling.

We both have a few miles left in us....but, struggle to keep on keeping on. Our repairs have become costly and perhaps useless and I am very tired.

RobertMBlevins

I already explained how TW and I are approaching the screenplay. We're sticking to the known facts on Kenny's life and taking some license on certain details of the hijacking. Not the known facts of the hijacking, but on how Kenny and Mr Geestman actually pulled it off. These are educated guesses based on our best information to date. I know you asked about that, but the truth is you don't care one way or another, correct? So why ask? :S

;)

RobertMBlevins,
I read your synopsis of the screenplay. Are you going to use Bernie's real name in the script? Seems like you could get sued if you come right out accuse a living person of masterminding the hijacking.

The man does NOT give up. He has the MOST UNLIKELY subject around and yet he goes on & on & on. He KNOWS his subject is NOT Cooper and the most unlikely presented other than McCoy.

Rather than try to find MORE proof and to have his subjects come forward with the supposed claims he has made in his book and on this thread... he just continues on course. I make NO sense.

:)
I only recently made information available I have not before. NO response from the FBI or any acknowledgement. Cooper/Weber is an untouchable - The information is buried in WA in files that will not be made available until 2034 and the date was extended in the past on these statutes.

Remember that the details on Bobby Kennedy were extend to 2043 if I remember correctly. This change was made RIGHT after I made arrangements to go to WA to view Bobby's photos - then suddenly the viewing was cancelled and the date extended for these pictures to be made public....I expect they WILL NEVER be made public.

Remember the tie story? Duane's step children alway told the story at family functions....Duane claimed (before & after the skyjacking) to have Bobby Kennedy's tie that he stole while working at the same hotel Bobby stayed in after he came off the Kentucky campaign and before the assassination of Martin Luther King.

Remember how close the 2 incidents were & and Weber had just been released from Jefferson. Duane had been in prison with James Earl Ray and was in contact with him after the assassination of King.

At one time before James Earl Ray was found he supposedly received a call from a man who identified himself as John Collins...a call to a hotel Ray was working at while on the run. Then after I contacted the attorneys working for Ray - the name got changed from Collins to another name. The government ERASED history. The information made available in depositions was suddenly changed. I remember you guys tried to prove I was crazy - but you cannot erase my memories....my conversation with the attorneys representing Jower & Ray. It was actually in writing at one time & then POOF! As soon as I made the connections of Weber and Collins....suddenly Collins was erased from the Ray files.

Yet, the information I took this from was from before the RAY trial and before I went public with Weber/Collins....then POOF! Surely that old article still exists somewhere in cyber space...or only in my memory or in my mind and the stories Duane told me about Ray. Remember that in 2000 Duane had to tell me he had lived a portion of his life as John Collins and that he had been in Jefferson...he told me other things during that time span, but I had shut down because I just didn't know how to deal with the things he was telling me. He was seeing a psychologist during that time to adjust to being on the kidney machine.

Over the next 4 yrs Duane would tell me other things and I did NOT understand what they were - I did NOT know that the things he was telling me where NOT COMMON knowledge. I was the main income coming into the house -and I worked 9 to 12 hr per day - 6 days a wk....plus cooking all of his meals and taking care of they house and making sure his needs were tended to.

I put a lot of miles on a car during that time and it was very stressful - but I was a survivor and I loved my husband. I just loved him for being himself - he didn't need to make up tales. I remember all of the things he told me - they seemed odd, but I had also just found out in 1990 after he went on the kidney machine that he had used the name of John C. Collins...there for I did listen to the stories and I did ask questions.

The look on his face and the way he tried to be sure I remembered certain things - I cannot forget that...but, why was is so important for him to tell me about his life after all those yrs...he certain was NOT trying to impress me! It was just the opposite - he knew how straight I was about life and things and how I was raised.

Yet, he knew I knew about some things I have never talked about to the thread or to anyone - and I had accepted him and that he was not without flaws. IF I had only know then what I know today - he might have died in a prison cell and not in a hospital....why he had to wait until there was nothing any one could do - he tried to leave evidence - but, DUMB BROAD didn't know what it was! Dumb Broad just didn't get it!

RobertMBlevins

Why not? I'm okay with that. Let him sue us. Then he would have to answer all those annoying little questions. You know...where were you on Thanksgiving week with Kenny...why did you say on national TV you thought Kenny could be Cooper when you were with him...why did you lie to Marisa Kagan and History Channel staff when you said you hardly knew Kenny and thought he was a dishwasher...why did you say you were out to sea with Foss Tugs the entire year of the hijacking and Foss says you weren't...stuff like that.

:SBlevins U take the CAKE. U have no communications with Geestman & U also know due to his advanced age & health & you have drug this out for several yrs - :([:/]:| Geestman will NOT be alive to deny the claimes you have made.

NOT one of your witnesses - have attempted to go public because they are hiding in shame. YOU made public fools out of them.

U never discussed other suspects with them or made pictures of other suspects available to your little group.

[:/]Did you know an attorney maybe digging into facts regarding your claims?

:o Did U know there maybe an attorney already in touch with your witnesses?

:(Did U know they maybe shown pictures of other suspects & made aware of claims you made & concealment of your promotional actions?

Maybe an organization decided to put an end to this form of Senior abuse you have probagated for a story. Crimes AGAINST SENIORS! AARP! Just to name a couple.

The manipulated of seniors without providing them all of the options that should have been made available to them.
Did YOU advise them they should have their OWN attorney before having them sign a contract?

I erased what I thought might be the offending post. Sorry.

The exploitations of individuals should never be allowed and that is why I have never told ALL of the story about Weber. The others are NOT here to defend themselve.

I had an extensive conversation with someone recently regarding this. Since Weber's past involve living and mostly deceased individuals - it would have to be written as fiction.

Things I have read about other suspects ended up in courts - such a the story about McCoy. When the story deals with Seniors - there are many considerations to be taken....

When you make a contract to write a story and all of your subjects /witnesses are seniors extra precautions need to apply.
They must be made aware they understand that some thing will be said that might embarasse them and when they ask the writer about specifics the writer need to clean his or her material up to comply.

They can advise the seniors to not reveal information without the advice of an attorney so they throughly understand the consequenses.

Senior abuse has been rampant in many areas of the Cooper story. Most of my story is about people who are already dead!

Hard to write book or be someplace where
one sees senior abused everyday and it is no use to warn the offending party...they just keep on keeping on.

Crimes Against Seniors and ARRP are trying to stop these suppposed crimes against senior. But is is not my place to do so!

RobertMBlevins

I already explained how TW and I are approaching the screenplay. We're sticking to the known facts on Kenny's life and taking some license on certain details of the hijacking. Not the known facts of the hijacking, but on how Kenny and Mr Geestman actually pulled it off. These are educated guesses based on our best information to date. I know you asked about that, but the truth is you don't care one way or another, correct? So why ask? :S

;)

RobertMBlevins,
I read your synopsis of the screenplay. Are you going to use Bernie's real name in the script? Seems like you could get sued if you come right out accuse a living person of masterminding the hijacking.

Why not? I'm okay with that. Let him sue us. Then he would have to answer all those annoying little questions. You know...where were you on Thanksgiving week with Kenny...why did you say on national TV you thought Kenny could be Cooper when you were with him...why did you lie to Marisa Kagan and History Channel staff when you said you hardly knew Kenny and thought he was a dishwasher...why did you say you were out to sea with Foss Tugs the entire year of the hijacking and Foss says you weren't...stuff like that.

I could go on. Don't get me started. We are well-prepared for anything from Geestman. Trust me on this. I didn't list the half of it. :)
I don't think this is entirely accurate. 377 could certainly shed more light on the legal side of things. But, I wouldn't think that Geestman would have to answer those questions unless he was charged with the crime or at least being investigated by law enforcement. Neither of which is the case. Secondly, answering those questions does not necessarily prove that he was involved in Norjack. Seems to me the accuser is the one with the burden of proof. Not circumstantial evidence, but proof.

This is just me, but if someone makes a movie and accuses me of a major crime. They are getting sued.

In the end, you may be right. Geestman may be up to his eyeballs in Norjack. But, if I were going forward with a screenplay saying as much, I'd want to be damn sure. (By damn sure, I mean like 99.99%).
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

;)

RobertMBlevins,

I could go on. Don't get me started. We are well-prepared for anything from Geestman. Trust me on this. I didn't list the half of it. :)
I don't think this is entirely accurate. 377 could certainly shed more light on the legal side of things. But, I wouldn't think that Geestman would have to answer those questions unless he was charged with the crime or at least being investigated by law enforcement. Neither of which is the case. Secondly, answering those questions does not necessarily prove that he was involved in Norjack. Seems to me the accuser is the one with the burden of proof. Not circumstantial evidence, but proof.

This is just me, but if someone makes a movie and accuses me of a major crime. They are getting sued.

In the end, you may be right. Geestman may be up to his eyeballs in Norjack. But, if I were going forward with a screenplay saying as much, I'd want to be damn sure. (By damn sure, I mean like 99.99%).

I think you are totally correct. I think Mr. Blevins is being very
naive (and blustering). Situations like this can get very nasty and
the collateral damage alone can be worse than any judgement,
even if the person being sued is judgement proof which I assume
Blevins is. A good young attorney on Geestman's side could make
a name for himself with a case like this. All Blevins has is
circumstantial hearsay with nothing that goes to the heart of
the DB Cooper case. The whole thing seems crazy to me. Just
my opinion. Hopefully 377 will comment - :D

ParrotheadVol

Seems to me the accuser is the one with the burden of proof. Not circumstantial evidence, but proof.

Thank you for saying what I was trying to say in a post about Seniors and Abuse and the organizations that protect them. I erased the post because Quade made me think I had said something inappropriate, but I was quoting advise I was given.

I have tried with all of my heart & soul & at the expense of 18 yrs of my life to protect those who where ONLY a part of the past and as far as I am concerned victims the same as myself. No one deserves to have their lives disrupted or scoffed at because they had a connection to the man who was Cooper.

Duane was such a man - he actually had NO enemies except one ex-wife. He was always able to sweet talk or double talk himself out of trouble 98% of the time. This is a man who spent most of his adult life encarcerated off & on from the age of 18 to the age of the age of 48.

He didn't just GO straight after Nov 24 1971. It was a LONG process with many set backs, but there is NO need to spell out the details....things I know about and thing I have not told.

People LOVED him - and they just looked the other way. No one really wanted to believe he was a man who had spent 17 yrs plus of his life in prisons and with a record a mile long. I will explain that at another time in the future, but NOT tonight.

Duane Weber was unique - for a criminal!
Perhaps he is the only one I have ever truely known....I know cons can sweet talk their way out of just about anything, but that was a characterist Duane did NOT possess in his early yrs of crime.

Of Course, one has to look at all of the arrests he had - and wonder WHY and HOW he managed to continue to have arrest after arrest and why he was NOT prosecuted for all of these crimes.

The story of Weber & how he went straight is a mystery in itself! Why so many people loved him & never saw the criminal ex-con side of him? Perhaps NO one will ever know who he really was and HOW he managed change and to survive....

Was he just an ex-con gone straight? No that is NOT it. I am really a blank for words to describe the man I knew as Duane L. Weber, other than he had many friends who loved him and he left behind a lot of positive memories.

He had a way connection to the younger generation...and it was always in a positive way. Duane Weber was loved by many people for the man they knew -It is the man we did NOT know that is a Puzzle to us all.