47 47
quade

DB Cooper

skyjack71

I have a question to ask:
When in 1979 was the Placard found?
I need an exact date and also the date it was made public.

VERY important - when was the Placard found?

Was it not speculated it was planted?
Was it not speculated the money was planted?

The news reports say it was found November 1978. Not sure when it was first publicized but the majority of articles I've seen have been from January, 1979.

I've seen speculation that the money was planted, but not the placard. Surely whoever planted it would not have chosen the site they did if it was planted. But in Cooper country speculation abounds on just about anything. [:)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

RobertMBlevins

***GET HELP ROBERT....

You don't know me at all. Please don't pretend you do. I'm fine. Look...if I REALLY wanted to visit your forum, don't you think I would have kept on being quiet about my identity there? I hadn't the slightest interest in posting anything there of substance. I just wanted to show you I could do it. So I did. It's over.

I love this idiom "LOL". It's like I have found a new language.
New way of thinking! NEW UNIVERSE LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
I wonder hat it mean! Vas ist DAT OLOL LOL LOL LOL LOLOLOLOL.
Could it be the key to Higgs mass? Pre creation matter? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL....

The smallest division of 4 dimensional order? LOL LOL LOL.

The transformation from 4 dimensional reality to 14 dimensional
pre creation quantum reality! LOL LOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOL!

The Blevitron! LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOL!

Oh ... and yes: he says: "I hadn't the slightest interest in posting anything there of substance."

LOL

Did he have anything of substance to post in the first place?

LOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. The schemer (IS THAT HOW YOU SPELL IT IN LOL ?)

lol. B|B|B|B|B|B|B|:D

Ol' man river,
Dat ol' man river
He mus'know sumpin'
But don't say nuthin',
He jes'keeps rollin'
He keeps on rollin' along.

He don' plant taters/tators,
He don't plant cotton,
An' dem dat plants'em
is soon forgotten,
But ol'man river,
He jes keeps rollin'along.

You an'me, we sweat an' strain,
Body all achin' an' racket wid pain,
Tote dat barge!
Lif' dat bale!
Git a little drunk
An' you land in jail.

Ah gits weary
An' sick of tryin'
Ah'm tired of livin'
An' skeered of dyin',
But ol' man river,
He jes'keeps rolling' along.

[Colored folks work on de Mississippi,
Colored folks work while de white folks play,
Pullin' dose boats from de dawn to sunset,
Gittin' no rest till de judgement day.
or musical part]

Don't look up
An' don't look down,
You don' dast make
De white boss frown.
Bend your knees
An'bow your head,
An' pull date rope
Until you' dead.)

Let me go 'way from the Mississippi,
Let me go 'way from de white man boss;
Show me dat stream called de river Jordan,
Dat's de ol' stream dat I long to cross.

O' man river,
Dat ol' man river,
He mus'know sumpin'
But don't say nuthin'
He jes' keeps rollin'
He keeps on rollin' along.

Long ol' river forever keeps rollin' on...

He don' plant tater,
He don' plant cotton,
An' dem dat plants 'em
Is soon forgotten,
but ol' man river,
He jes' keeps rollin' along.

Long ol' river keeps hearing dat song.
You an' me, we sweat an' strain,
Body all achin an' racked wid pain.
Tote dat barge!
Lif' dat bale!
Git a little drunk
An' you land in jail.

Ah, gits weary
An' sick of tryin'
Ah'm tired of livin'
An' skeered of dyin',
But ol' man river,
He jes'keeps rollin' along!

EVickiW

I believe Shutter was speaking of an assumed name as a metaphor; such as, starting a fake Facebook profile under the name "Jane Smith". The reason you did this? I speculate you did it so you could spy anonymously on Marla. Then...the dullard that you are, you post her Facebook quotes here...WITH your assumed name "Jane Smith". You have more "aliases" than my father.

Vicki between you and Amazon I get a laugh here and there. Don't spend all of you time over at the OTHER SITE.;)

I can't post there UNLESS I apologize to Bruce Smith! Well, I don't want to post there UNTIL Bruce SMITH PUBLICALLY APOLOGIZES to Tina and her family and others. The stories he twisted & then recited on this thread filled me with RAGE.

How could he be PROUD of his conduct regarding the disgusting things he stated regarding his "interogation" of Tina & her family?

An interview is an agreed upon meeting and discussion by 2 or more invididuals. Bruce was RUDE, abusive and then the things he said about Tina as he LUSTED after her belonged in a gutter book about fictional characters, not in a book about REAL people. He can edited filth like that from his book - that is NOT good enough! HE made those statements IN this THREAD and he can never take them away!

I am sure the crew is unaware of his statements about them in this thread & disciplined themselves to stay out of any Cooper discussions on the internet...

The thing he said in this thread made me SICK to my stomach. Just HOW or WHY could anyone ever respect his writing after the sordid stories and posts he made about the VICTIMS of Cooper.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

smokin99

I have a question to ask:
When in 1979 was the Placard found?
I need an exact date and also the date it was made public.

VERY important - when was the Placard found?

Was it not speculated it was planted?
Was it not speculated the money was planted?

The news reports say it was found November 1978. Not sure when it was first publicized but the majority of articles I've seen have been from January, 1979.

I've seen speculation that the money was planted, but not the placard. Surely whoever planted it would not have chosen the site they did if it was planted. But in Cooper country speculation abounds on just about anything. [:)

Over the yrs it was speculated briefly the placard was planted - It may have been on Unsolved Mysteries....Why I was curious about the find date on it. I am pretty sure it was found BEFORE I was out there with Duane in 1979 - it was a just a curious question with no meaning behind it. Not only the find date. but when it's existence was announced. It is probably in one of the books - I am just to LAZY to go find it.

RobertMBlevins

***"Lowest I have sank? Assumed name? Is your real name 'mrshutter45'?"

as usual you are wrong ROBERT.There is a difference, people know who mrshutter45 is. nobody punk'd anyone. i'm not going to do background checks on everyone like you do. every forum on the internet has usernames. you better get to work abolishing this horrible crime, but then again, you wouldn't be able to sneak around now could you?

here is some news you won't like...YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ON MY COOPER FORUM.

I didn't start the forum for hits. for your information the site has a total of 1660 views with the topics combined in just over a week. what exactly do you think you are proving? a total of two people are not allowed on that site? how many are not allowed on this site?

Grow up Robert.

No worries. I never had any intention of mentioning my little joke on Facebook, etc. I just felt like a little punk'n was in order since you singled me out....and then a few of the people you DID allow have made a habit of lying about me, Porteous and a nice old man named Lyle Christiansen.

You should ask yourself this: If they lied about me and these other people, who's next? Whomever pisses them off? Anyone they see as a threat to the discussion because they present a viable suspect and it doesn't happen to be Gossett? I may not believe Gossett's the guy, but I don't go around making shit up on him in a pathetic effort to discredit. That would be Galen Cook and anything regarding Christiansen that he can think of. ;)

Funny thing, though. You'd be surprised at how the general public often sees right through that kind of thing for what it is.

Robert,
I think the sad part is you don't seem to understand why you're not welcome on the other site. I guess if you did, you probably wouldn't be unwelcome.

mrshutter45

I watched his username sit with no comments for days. he thinks this is some sort of breach of security. my job is to handle the comments. his was handled. there is another on there I'm sure you are aware of, but nothing will be done with that until something negative is posted.

the whole subject is childish and shows exactly what he is. personally, I'm done with it.

what was the last page number actually discussing DB Cooper on here, or how many took advantage of his free offer for an alternative site lol. (*roll eyes*)

I registered and made one POST (this was under my usual handle) made NO secret of who I was.. I was told I could NOT post until I apologized to BRUCE SMITH - a cold COLD day in HELL!

BRUCE needs to apologizes to Tina Mucklow, her brother-in-law and sister and her family on the East coast - and to me for the HORRIBLE things he has stated about us in the threads and publically and in his book.

As it stands I do NOT want to be in the same room with Bruce. If anyone wants talk to me or ask me a questions they know what my email address is. JO WEBER has been portrayed as a villian on the site & by Galen and Bruce. A young man I wanted to meet stated his disgust in the thread (yet proclaims to be a man of god). I have NEVER EVER said anything about the young man nor have I met him. I do NOT judge someone I have little or no knowledge of.

I contacted briefly his ex-wife, but do not remember if I even spoke to him personally. I may have. AS I have told before - my memory is visual and I exchange 2 emails with her. I have no reason to have ever have uttered one bad word about that young man...he was 8 yrs old in 1971 - very close to the age of my own daughters.

Judgements passed down by those who only want to discredit the story about Weber. Wonder why? I gave the name "Puppet Master" to Galen yrs ago & I have 6 inches of proof! I could alway tell in the thread who Galen was communicating with - He had his puppets and he manipulated them well...but REMEMBER this he was incommunication with me as early as 2003 and before I posted to this thread.

At one time I was his PUPPET - but you guys never knew that. WELL, I have copies of ALL of the emails to PROVE it. Galen is hoping I kick the bucket so he can tell his story! SNEAKY SNAKE - that Glacier Boy!

RobertMBlevins

*********"Lowest I have sank? Assumed name? Is your real name 'mrshutter45'?"

as usual you are wrong ROBERT.There is a difference, people know who mrshutter45 is. nobody punk'd anyone. i'm not going to do background checks on everyone like you do. every forum on the internet has usernames. you better get to work abolishing this horrible crime, but then again, you wouldn't be able to sneak around now could you?

here is some news you won't like...YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ON MY COOPER FORUM.

I didn't start the forum for hits. for your information the site has a total of 1660 views with the topics combined in just over a week. what exactly do you think you are proving? a total of two people are not allowed on that site? how many are not allowed on this site?

Grow up Robert.

No worries. I never had any intention of mentioning my little joke on Facebook, etc. I just felt like a little punk'n was in order since you singled me out....and then a few of the people you DID allow have made a habit of lying about me, Porteous and a nice old man named Lyle Christiansen.

You should ask yourself this: If they lied about me and these other people, who's next? Whomever pisses them off? Anyone they see as a threat to the discussion because they present a viable suspect and it doesn't happen to be Gossett? I may not believe Gossett's the guy, but I don't go around making shit up on him in a pathetic effort to discredit. That would be Galen Cook and anything regarding Christiansen that he can think of. ;)

Funny thing, though. You'd be surprised at how the general public often sees right through that kind of thing for what it is.

Robert,
I think the sad part is you don't seem to understand why you're not welcome on the other site. I guess if you did, you probably wouldn't be unwelcome.

You assume I would actually post anything there. Or WANT to sign up. Thanks, but I prefer DZ all the way. I only played that little joke because I didn't like being singled out publicly. Shutter could have just dropped a hint on me in a message, which would have been more polite. Even when I blocked BK from messages, I didn't use his name. Nah...you guys go ahead. I had my bit of fun and now it's over. I'm sure if you figure out anything solid on the case, someone will post it here sooner or later.

That assumes you are telling the truth. :S

That's quite a joke ha ha. :S

Very likely you would have hung out there until discovered just
as you've done elsewhere:S.

Do you consider yourself a reputable representative of the City
of Auburn, Washington? Protecting Auburn Washington from
Cooper nuts? Are you Chair of the Cooper Nut Committee?
[:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/]

Here it is - and you don't even have to lurk and sneak around!
Or make crazy claims ...
http://www.auburnwa.gov/home.htm

Say hello to Hazel Nut! And your "Wage Earner Sheeple" and
"Slapped Down Red Haired Step Children?".

Repeating my POST ASKING for help from SKyjumpers, smokejumper or forestry of anyone knowing the individualsI describe below....if you need to know MORE contact me at my email address:

I AM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT FINDING THE BELOW INFORMATION

Now a skyjumper question: NO holding back now. I need for someone to check whatever registries there are for a jumper with the last name Pennington. There would be 2 of them - father and son.

The fathers would be about Duane's age - probably birth bracket 1918 to 1931. The son 1949 to 1955. These are relative broad guesses as I never met the older Pennington but, the younger Pennington would have been older than my children by about 10 yrs and younger than myself. I would say the younger Pennington would be about 64 now...but again that is a guess.

I am of the opinion that both of the older men were jumpers, just from the conversations I over heard.

I am not giving the first names because the last name is NOT real common...I do not know how they registered back in the days they jumped. The older Pennington I was under the opinion from the coversation was connected to the N.W. - but do not know for sure - could have been the Mid West.

The younger man would have been in Georgia at one time. Can anyone tell me anything about these guys?

I can provide a first name to someone like 377 who is an attorney and the information would be considered priviledged - it anyone stumbles on the right name and location - I will tell work with you all I can.

The other name I need to locate to would be in WA is Harris and he would be Duane's age. I know the both older Pennington and Harris are deceased - I want to KNOW what their backgrounds where. I believe BOTH were jumpers - but do NOT know what kind. Military, recreational, smoke jumpers, forestry...

As I have said I have held back because I didn't want to hurt others and perhaps they had NO connection to the past of Weber. Duane seemed to be connected to the fathers of both of the younger men....NOW I want to know. I put all this into the hands of the FBI 18 yrs ago and they DID zero with it.

NOW, 377 and you older guys out there can we make that damn wallet & the information talk. THE FBI didn't do their job & I REFUSE to die without knowing the truth & getting answers to the questions I posed to the FBI 18 fricking yrs ago.

Basically it has been names I withheld knowing the older men Duane knew were deceased - and that both had sons and I do NOT know how to contact those sons or to dig up information on their fathers. Maybe they were all just old play friends or excons who Duane and his woman of the day associated with and or worked with.

I want to be sure that everything I know has been made public - the FBI didn't think it was necessary to research these individuals. Now I think I know why Duane chose me - because of my age An older woman would not still be alive when it was SAFE to talk....I was just barely 16 yrs older than Duane.

Repeating this will be difficult because I will not give the 1st names of the men because I don't know them. At least one of the nameswas a Sr and Jr...but the other one is unknownto me.

Perhaps contacting me by PM's on the names would be a little safer and if you feel sure you found a definite connection call the FBI....not that they give a damn!

YOU guys have wanted this for a long time and NOW you are getting it because I don't have time to play anymore and no reason to be AFRAID other than one person who has threatened me. but that person is none of the above.

That assumes you are telling the truth. :S

That's quite a joke ha ha. :S

Very likely you would have hung out there until discovered just
as you've done elsewhere:S.

Do you consider yourself a reputable representative of the City
of Auburn, Washington? Protecting Auburn Washington from
Cooper nuts? Are you Chair of the Cooper Nut Committee?
[:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/]

Here it is - and you don't even have to lurk and sneak around!
Or make crazy claims ...
http://www.auburnwa.gov/home.htm

Say hello to Hazel Nut! And your "Wage Earner Sheeple" and
"Slapped Down Red Haired Step Children?".

You really get off on this childish behavior don't you.. Why are you still polluting our screens.. why not run along where you are the big fish in the itty bitty pond and enjoy your life??

Have you considered that if you stopped answering the whack-a-doodles.. they might go away and quit bothering the people over here who are tired of their shit???

They have decided to start their own little world.. let it drift off and let the biggest turds rise to the top of the pool.

WHY JO CANNOT POST ON THAT OTHER SITE! SHE HAS TO APOLOGIZE TO BRUCE
& THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, BUT IT IS BRUCE'S OWN UNDOING.

:([:/]
Telling the TRUTH doesn't mean anything to anymore. Stating an opionion is no longer an option in America...you have to tip toe around everything.

If you question an individual on their opinionated writings then you have commited a crime. NO longer can anyone stand up for their rights - we have to bend over to make sure our words do not offend others.

I have tolerated many things said about me, but when I stood up to acts of agression by one individual, I became the villian. One man came to this thread claiming to be a writer, but he had all of his fact wrong.

Everyone took him under their wings & he started to evolve. As time passed he became brazen - he abused individuals who had already had large chunks of their lives destroyed by Dan Cooper.

I warned some of the individuals about what was happening...because it WAS the RIGHT thing to do. The things he wrote about the victims who refused to submit to his unannouced interview was devastating.

He seem to be PROUD of what he was doing...yet, it was rude and abrasive.

Those involved in the case such as the co-pilot, Himmelsbach and the stewardesses and their families want nothing to do with the man. Now he is using his venom to attack me because I stood up to him.

I am tired of writers who lie & deceive & victimize individuals who have spent 42 yrs being victimizeD. This story is NOT about just Cooper it is about real people who have spent most of their lives trying to evade the media and individuals whose privacy was stripped from them by Cooper.

Their lives were forever changed & NOW one man is bent on making them sound like the villains as he expresses his disdain for them in the printed word with the intent to profit from it. He expressed lust for one woman even as she asked him to leave her door...that is a personal thing and not something one puts on a public forum.

The thread unwitingly created a demon who has only bad things to say about others. One who will go any distance to make his name known and he doesn't care who he puts in harms way and the harm he does to their personal lives.

I stated an opinion how a certain person has reacted to situations and his abusive manners....NOW I am the villain....and he demands I apologize! What a mockery he makes of himself.

I don't use the right words & I am not a writer. I am a human being with a heart who tries to treat others as I want to be treated and put their needs before my own.

I am sorry if some of you don't believe me or like the things I say. Jo has never said bad things about the victims nor have I abused them, nor have I forced myself upon them.

All I have ever done was try to tell the truth & I HATE the FBI & how they handled this. After 17 yrs of this I believe their orders came from a higher source & I do not mean God.

Well, JO built her life on honestly and being forthright. Now I feel it doesn't pay to walk about gingerly and trying not to hurt others in your path - Now it is all about WHO stomps on others & who does bad things to GOOD people. When you point out their shortcomings you become the villain and a target for their anomosity.

WELL, I don't have an ego about Cooper but I do have a personal interest and NOW it is TIME to do what needs to be done.

:)[:/]
NOW someone find the 2 guys - Harris and Pennington. Not only might it lead to the truth about Cooper - it might at least provide closure for me...and YOU will note I am telling things I never told before! ODD no one seemed to be interested in either of the 2 names I listed above! One person sent me a Pennington but it is the wrong Pennington.

Amazon

You really get off on this childish behavior don't you.. Why are you still polluting our screens.. why not run along where you are the big fish in the itty bitty pond and enjoy your life??

:ph34r:
They both act like 8 yr olds. Never know which direction Georger is going in! Yet, I like the old coot!

I am serious about trying NOW to find out who Pennington and Harris was.

Harris lived in your neck of the wood and he had something to do with jumping between Seattle and Spokana...I got the indications it was Forestry connected...just that in 1978 the statement made by his son was that his father didn't do that anymore because of his age and/or health.

Really hope the skydiver out there can actually read the information I am seeking now....There was an arrest record for Duane pre 1950 in Spokane and the back record are NO longer in existence.

Remember that many of the jumpers felt Cooper had Spokane connections. I know Duane and his wife stayed there for awhile.
That much came up in a discussion with the son of Harris I over heard.

When I contacted Spokane I found the file that accompanied the arrest was NO longer in existence...Why was this put on the files AFTER the FBI investigated? The FBI seemed to have NO knowledge of that old record on Weber and yet they INVESTIGATED him?

When they are 50 yrs old the back records can be destroyed. I was told the arrest could have been out of the small areas between Spokane and Coure d lane...

Duane supposed was in the Twisp area. There was a forestry camp and a firejumper camp in the area. I do NOT know the specifics and I could never get out there to research the stuff on my own. I know there is a museum that is connected to smokejumping and forestry near there - and I believe this was what Duane was referencing about an area he could never go back to.

For some reason I think Duane was at a work came near there. What little he did tell me indicated this .....he would just say where the BOYS were or were the boys worked never told me any specifics.....

Now in 1992 approximatedly a strange woman came to see Duane....a woman from his past. I do not remember where he said the woman was from, but I remember how she was dressed. She said she had hoped to meet me while she was there...I just happend to have gone by the shop that day even though it was out of my way servicing the debit.

I am upset that Blevins will not share anymore information than he did....because there was a conversation in the store...I did not grasp. She said she knew Duane from way back.

When I saw the picture of the woman Blevins posted as an older woman in 2005, I wanted to know if that was the woman who road horses standing. She was dressed in a suit - Not navy Blue but a pretty blue see color with a hint of dust in it. She was busty....she did NOT stand up while I was there so I do not know her height. She was wearing a which shirt under the suit..She seemed uncomforable by but was smiling and seemingly happy about seeing Duane.

Duane had a shop phone so he could have called anyone of his old friends. We also had a nice camper positioned at the shop inth yard of the shop.

I had to work but he took her out to dinner- and I don't know what her name was...Duane could NOT go without telling me she Road Horses standing,

Belvins there is a very importan question In to ask. The woman I met was heavy busted - thick and she would have been about my height 5"8" may shorther.Just told me she was a freind..of the family.

Next question is specific her hair was no like in the pictures I saw.....are there other pics of her from that time period. Her hair was short and styple in what considered old fashion. short but with it was darl brownish black (seemed to be died). She was going to meet someone else in the area.

"JO WEBER has been portrayed as a villian on the site & by Galen and Bruce."

Jo, you are hardly the discussion on that forum. I can't even find where Galen mentions your name. Bruce made it clear about what he wants you to do, but nothing about you being "portrayed as a villian" type posts. Bruce made a couple comments and moved on.

Yes it's a little pond as one pointed out. I really don't care. personally it could also be considered a puddle right now, but nothing is wrong with that the last time I checked. it's a place to discuss DB Cooper. that doesn't seem to be the case most of the time here.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

"JO WEBER has been portrayed as a villian on the site & by Galen and Bruce."

Jo, you are hardly the discussion on that forum. I can't even find where Galen mentions your name. Bruce made it clear about what he wants you to do, but nothing about you being "portrayed as a villian" type posts. Bruce made a couple comments and moved on.

Yes it's a little pond as one pointed out. I really don't care. personally it could also be considered a puddle right now, but nothing is wrong with that the last time I checked. it's a place to discuss DB Cooper. that doesn't seem to be the case most of the time here.

COOOL.. then why not run along.. and discuss or whatever yall are gonna do... Its a simple concept.

well, that's what we were doing before someone decided to disrupt the forum. you want to stick up for him. that's fine with me.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

well, that's what we were doing before someone decided to disrupt the forum. you want to stick up for him. that's fine with me.

No I want to stick up for a lack of dumassery childish behavior rolling across our screens on a daily basis.. Its a classic circle jerk...:S:S

I am REPEATING my post about WHY I will NEVER apologize to Bruce and the post from which Shutter took his statementL

skyjack71

If you question an individual on their opinionated writings then you have committed a crime. NO longer can anyone stand up for their rights - we have to bend over to make sure our words do not offend others.

I have tolerated many things said about me, but when I stood up to acts of agression by one individual, I became the villian. One man came to this thread claiming to be a writer, but he had all of his fact wrong.

Everyone took him under their wings & he started to evolve. As time passed he became brazen - he abused individuals who had already had large chunks of their lives destroyed by Dan Cooper.

I warned some of the individuals about what was happening...because it WAS the RIGHT thing to do. The things he wrote about the victims who refused to submit to his unannouced interview was devastating.

He seem to be PROUD of what he was doing...yet, it was rude and abrasive.

Those involved in the case such as the co-pilot, Himmelsbach and the stewardesses and their families want nothing to do with the man. Now he is using his venom to attack me because I stood up to him.

I am tired of writers who lie & deceive & victimize individuals who have spent 42 yrs being victimize. This story is NOT about just Cooper it is about real people who have spent most of their lives trying to evade the media and individuals whose privacy was stripped from them by Cooper.

Their lives were forever changed & NOW one man is bent on making them sound like the villains as he expresses his disdain for them in the printed word with the intent to profit from it. He expressed lust for one woman even as she asked him to leave her door...that is a personal thing and not something one puts on a public forum.

The thread unwitingly created a demon who has only bad things to say about others. One who will go any distance to make his name known and he doesn't care who he puts in harms way and the harm he does to their personal lives.

I stated an opinion how a certain person has reacted to situations and his abusive manners....NOW I am the villain....and he demands I apologize! What a mockery he makes of himself.

I don't use the right words & I am not a writer. I am a human being with a heart who tries to treat others as I want to be treated and put their needs before my own.

I am sorry if some of you don't believe me or like the things I say. Jo has never said bad things about the victims nor have I abused them, nor have I forced myself upon them.

All I have ever done was try to tell the truth & I HATE the FBI & how they handled this. After 17 yrs of this I believe their orders came from a higher source & I do not mean God.

Well, JO built her life on honestly and being forthright. Now I feel it doesn't pay to walk about gingerly and trying not to hurt others in your path - Now it is all about WHO stomps on others & who does bad things to GOOD people. When you point out their shortcomings you become the villain and a target for their anomosity.

WELL, I don't have an ego about Cooper but I do have a personal interest and NOW it is TIME to do what needs to be done.

[:/]

Shutter READ my post above then you can repeat the statement that trigger this long post....

Again below this line:

:|[:/]:(
Bruce DEMANDS JO WEBER to apologize to him....well, that will be a cold day in HELL!

Put the shoe on the other foot. WHAT if Tina had been Bruce's mother or sister? Is this the kind of respect he shows them? The crew are victims caught up in something they had NO power over and yet Bruce victimized them again 42 yrs later.

Bruce is his own worst enemy when it comes to actual witnessess. HE alienates them. His action with them is exactly the way he has treated me over the yrs....he is a mean and cruel man, but you guys just eat it up!

He is nothing more than a puppet for Galen Cook....Galen is feeding him and feeding off of him. They make a GREAT couple.....

Bruce's postings and writings about Tina and her family were NOTHING short of sordid opinions mixed with the vulgar perverted thoughts going on in his mind...he was actually lusting out loud and in print.

He can erase sordid words from his site and his book, they live on forever on the internet.

RobertMBlevins

Shutter says in part:

'I watched his username sit with no comments for days. he thinks this is some sort of breach of security. my job is to handle the comments. his was handled. there is another on there I'm sure you are aware of, but nothing will be done with that until something negative is posted.

the whole subject is childish and shows exactly what he is. personally, I'm done with it....'

Yes. It was such a negative and downright childish thing to announce and all.

Let's face it. It's not really YOUR discussion forum, and neither it is truly 'public' in any remote description. It belongs to a few 'heavies' on your site, two of whom have much to gain or lose on upcoming books. One has finished his, the other has been promising one since at least 2005. Others have been banned from Dropzone. As long as any new members don't cross the heavies or piss them off, they can stay and post. Otherwise, the heavies will pressure you to dump them. You don't 'run' the site. You serve at the discretion of what is required from you by the heavies. And I have read the comments so far. A more boring discussion I haven't seen.

The 'negative post' I made that you referred to I will repost. Except for the cutesy comment I did at the start showing how I played a bit of a joke on you, it's actually pretty interesting. The reason I played that on you was real simple. You have no manners. You went public with comments about me being excluded, and even solciting other comments on the subject. The thing to do would have been to just drop me a PM. 'Blevins I think it's better if you don't register and just stick to Dropzone'. I would have respected that approach. So I decided to do a minor punkn on you, which IMHO you deserved. As far as this 'negative post' you speak of, it was about a very nice event.

Too bad none of you guys will be at the event. You are missing out for sure. Did you know I tried to set up Bruce Smith for a packed house, which would have been a nice book launch for him, but he's not interested? He wants to move to LA and try to land a Hollywood producer. Good luck with that. Producers and film production companies don't do business that way. A good agent is required or they laugh you out of the building. Any other approach is amateurish. He will find out for himself.

Negative Post:

***'Okay...it's a bit late but I just got word on what I can and cannot say regarding the Adventures In Literature event (some Cooper-related) happening the second Saturday of this coming August at the Auburn Avenue Theater, good old Auburn, WA.

1) Doors will open at 9AM. Admission is FREE.

2) See Gayla at the Concessions Window for your free snacks and drinks.

3) Todd at Finally Found Books in Auburn is scheduling the speakers for this event. So go to him for anything speaker-related. If you are a Cooper nut, or can't behave yourself, don't bother. Festival director Connie Henke, yours truly, and others have given him his Miranda Warnings. Actually that would be Cooper Nut warnings. Trust me - they exist. If your presentation is regarding Cooper, you might want to contact me first to serve as the go-between with Todd. Speaker slots are filling quickly.

4) There will be no presentations, discussions, or readings between 12 noon and 1:30PM, due to the parade up Main Street. This is the time you should get out of the theater and wander around looking for food. I always do. :)
5) The famous Book Swap will be in place. This is where we lay out a few hundred books on tables in the lobby and you bring your own. Swap them out one for one or twenty for twenty for books you actually want.

6) This event is not totally about DB Cooper, but he gets some time. William Sullivan, the author of The Case of DB Cooper's Parachute, will be doing a slideshow and a reading. He's been provided the usual Miranda (okay, Cooper nut) warnings. Not my fault that this became necessary. Back in 2010, phone call threats came into City Hall before I did the first Kenny slideshow. No one on the organizing committee for Auburn Days has forgotten that. And neither has our current mayor or the police.

7) Directly after Mr Sullivan speaks, I will present a slideshow on Kenny Christiansen with some updated information. Don't expect me to prove he was Cooper. I only offer the tools to find out one way or another if anyone's interested. I will speak on the Amboy chute and Cossey's murder as well.

8) Three famous female crime writers from the Northwest will banter from the stage with attendees and do a group discussion. Don't ask for their names. I'm not allowed to tell you yet. This is the event I look forward to the most.

9) There will be a container just inside the doors of the theater for you to drop your donated books for children. I strongly urge you to provide one if you show up. Hardcovers with dust jackets work best. They go to family shelters and childrens' hospitals in the Puget Sound area. A full-scale drive for the same thing is being organized through the Auburn School District. Books are turned over to a respected Seattle writers' organization who have been doing this for years.

10) At six PM, after all of this ends, I will run two films until around 10PM. One is family-oriented. The second one I am open to suggestions. Last year we showed Them, Robinson Crusoe on Mars, and American Graffiti - Special Edition.'

You guys are really going to miss out. I take much personal satisfaction being able to present Kenny's story via slideshow (with all the current information) at the theater. And without detractors and WITH an open-minded audience. This is great. TV will be there. Local and Puget Sound news entities will be there. Not so much for me, but because a lot of it has to do with the author who is introducing the event itself. Hell, I don't mind riding on coattails sometimes, especially when I have to do a lot of the grunt work and foot some expenses to make the event happen. Seems fair to me. You can tell Bruce Smith that my offer to him for a speaking slot on his book and his research is now CLOSED. All slots filled up fast, just as I told him they would. No worries about missing anything though. I'm posting the entire event to YouTube afterward in a ninety-minute video edited down to that length from a full feature. I will keep the feature for myself, post the edited version. ;)

There is a lesson here. If you have a story to tell, it's better to have an audience than to shout into the wind with nobody around. Which is exactly what happened at the symposium in Tacoma, an event that crash-and-burned faster than Pan Am Flight 103 hit the ground at Lockerbie.

Something is wrong here Mr. Blevins. You are telling one story,
or stories, but then doing another in the background. Did you
not send to post the following, trying to intimidate and harass
the owner of the new website?

Quote:

DungeonsWizard on March 05, 2014, 06:17:09 AM
LOL maybe you should ban me and close my account now? This
is Robert Blevins. Yes, DungeonsWizard is yours truly. Make sure
you stifle anyone with something decent to say, or pick on poor
kids by doing so. BTW...this post was copied for my FB and
Twitter accounts. You can consider that. We will call it a test in
decency. Pass/Fail is the only grade allowed.

"Picking on poor kids...." ?

"Test in decency..." ?

Then you bring this stuff here to Dropzone to drop, saying further:

"Let's face it. It's not really YOUR discussion forum, and
neither it is truly 'public' in any remote description. It belongs to
a few 'heavies' on your site, two of whom have much to gain or
lose on upcoming books.
?

Everything you say above is a complete and total falsehood.

Georger:
That Chimp must be THE THINKER!
He sure has the pose down.

None Cooper related, but hope this
makes someone smile.

P.S. for Smokin99:
Hell, I just wrote the salutation &
forgot what I was going to say!
Must not have been important.

Everyone:
Anyone made any efforts to locate
Pennington or Harris - both jumpers and I know both are deceased...Both were still alive in 1979.

Blevin:
You're so focus on promoting yourself
U cannot even entertain the fact I gave
U some information U should have check
Out yrs ago.

Anyone - can you locate the Lady who Rode Horses standing! Bet U Blevin never even asked her to look at pictures of other suspects....the Clues are in Puyallup and in a museum near Twisp.

Did The woman who Rode Horse Standing ever have any children?

Did Mr. & Mrs. Geestman every have any children?

Connect the Geestmans, Gilliam's wife, Ma & Pa Weber, Barb Drayton and others and you have a conspiracy...Is that NOT right down your alley?
:):D:o
You'll Never Know if You Don't Know Now!

Gosset is out, Kenny is out, Barb was still re-couperating from her surgery, Coffelt - well he said there was 5 of them and while we are at it - put JT on the list.

Let get a good five -
Coffelt and his buddy that is 2.
Geestman and his wife that is 4
So the jumper is the last one!

Maybe there was 7
Barb Drayton and Kenney make 7.

How man more do you want to put on
the list?

How about Ben Richards? The old man who used to play and sing at the Corner Tavern and at Jollies.

When did Ellie play the piano at Jollies?
Or was she playing the piano at the Rodeway in 1971?

Hell, I can't find my picture of Ellie!

NOW I found ELLIE And You can now see
Ellie - she played piano bar in Portland and Washington.

Now you will KNOW Ellie!

WHAT HAPPENED! I made a call to the FBI today and the thread is dead tonight!

Pennington
Richards
Harris

A first for there to NOT be one posting!
So where is ELLIE?

The silence is deafening!

U can hear a pin drop in the thread tonight! Bruce posted a story in that other thread, but adds his own favor to the mix.

No Mention made regarding shards found in the making of a documentary in 2001 with Himmelsbach, one of the Fazio's & Jo Weber.

Bruce's visit with Himmelsbach was cut pretty short - one can only wonder why!
Staying on good terms with key individuals by being honest with them and putting aside your own personal agenda is much more productive.

I realize Bruce is TRYING to SELL a story & he needs to leave it be with facts & no aliens.

If the FBI listened to the message I left today - their ears are burning! They can NOT turn a deaf ear to Weber. Duane was in association with 2 skyjumpers & I gave them the names & known locations for the individuals and/or family members.

If the FBI does NOT approach them, SOMEONE else will do so....too many individuals out there with knowledge of Weber actually trying to find the truths!

Harris (Senior) & Pennington Jr both were jumpers.... both knew Duane before Jo was ever a part of his life. I did NOT want to harm anyone in my investigations & the younger men I met were sons of the older guys Duane was inquiring about. Duane was even admonished for mentioning this in my presence by one of the guys & the conversation taken out of my range (So they Thought)!

I told the FBI this before, but - I am giving them NO options & openly discussing this in the thread NOW! If I die tomorrow at least I know I tried to tell the world Duane was connected to jumping - maybe only by observation & maybe that is all it took!

Duane knew these men personally.

The 2 names connect Duane to WA & the FBI is going to have to fess up - or be ridiculed. The other is by way of a man named Ben Richards - but, the individuals I found were young and didn't know much about their name sakes & NO connections...not sure I found the right Richardson. His living conditions - Duane did mention & that included washing his clothes in a stream near his cabin or trailor.

Find this man & his history will solve the D.B. Cooper case...I think this guy was definitely connected to the jump in some way.

The names Harris, Pennington and Richards are part of Weber's past & they connect to the N.W. & to jumping!

A conversation with OLD law enforcement today - "NO way the FBI can ignored this - unless ORDERED NOT to do so!" SO what the HELL was Weber (an excon) involved in?

I gave the FBI most of the above information YRS ago - NOW it is official.

I do NOT have time to REMAIN silent & be classified as the Delusional old woman they have made me out to be by ignoring all of the things I told the FBI over the yrs.

This month in 2014 marks the 19th anniversay of Duane's Weber confession to me in 1995 and our marriage in 1978. God Willing and the Creek Don't Rise - some SMART Cookie out there will find the KEY that unlocks the past.

;)Georger - what happened to Ellie?
Where is she?

[:/]Working in smoke filled bars she is probably deceased. I threw her out to the thread - because some one some place will remember Ellie. Bar Piano players - especially a female will be remembered from the time era....

Maybe just an OLD book Duane kept for some reason...and not connected to Cooper.....Did Ellie work at Jollies at one time? Didn't she play at a couple of the Sing-a-long Bars in WA and OR.

The old cook book - Tina for Tena - it is in the book! So were did the Cook Book with a picture of the little girl come from?

The Cook Book contained a photo that looked remarkably like Tina Mucklow at age 9 and the book was distributed by a church in the area Tina live in (only 3000) copies made. I have one copy and the woman who wrote it who died a few yrs ago in FL had 2 copies left. She retired to FL & died here.

She told me she was very surprised that a copy of her book ended up in Pace Florida.

The book was put out to benefit a Church in the area Tina lived at the time of the SKYJACKING.

The author claimed NO connection to Tina Mucklow. Said she just like the name.