47 47
quade

DB Cooper

matthewcline

Since this thread is nothing but a few old boys and girls acting like kindergarteners, it is time to send this thread to the trash bin, and ban the leading suspects from the web page, for life.

There has been no new evidence found, or introduced, for the case. There are no suspects for the case, and all the ones discussed here have been discounted by the FBI.

Experts are dismissed if they don't "prove" some ones case and actually prove some ones case, or thoughts, to be incorrect.

The thread has run its course and has used up all its life support options, time to exercise the DNR.

Matt

P.S. I'm still going to hang out though and correct things as I find them though. This is like watching NASCAR or a train wreck live.

Gotta admire that Shutter d00d, make it a single topic hard core moderated site - and let whatever sticks to the wall be looked at.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

RobertMBlevins

******Since this thread is nothing but a few old boys and girls acting like kindergarteners, it is time to send this thread to the trash bin, and ban the leading suspects from the web page, for life.

There has been no new evidence found, or introduced, for the case. There are no suspects for the case, and all the ones discussed here have been discounted by the FBI.

Experts are dismissed if they don't "prove" some ones case and actually prove some ones case, or thoughts, to be incorrect.

The thread has run its course and has used up all its life support options, time to exercise the DNR.

Matt

P.S. I'm still going to hang out though and correct things as I find them though. This is like watching NASCAR or a train wreck live.

Gotta admire that Shutter d00d, make it a single topic hard core moderated site - and let whatever sticks to the wall be looked at.

Look...I will agree with this concept. But let's be fair. Some of the people over THERE are also responsible for the trashing of the thread HERE. This was not done by one or two, or even just three people...no matter what some self-righteous folks would have you believe. It was generally a group effort all the way, with a few exceptions. Amazon and 377 come to mind.

I could point to Georger's multi-bans, MeyerLouie's ban for severe name-calling, Galen Cook's perma-ban for whatever, Bruce Smith's recent ban for fighting, and a few other folks who now appear THERE. There are very few Snow Whites hanging around the DZ Cooper Thread Village. And yeah...I guess you could include me as well. But few are guiltless here.

And you as well.

You and your nemesis can't seem to even stay in the same zip code with the topic.[:/]

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Robert, once again you back yourself into a corner. what happens at the other site should not be discussed here. what difference does it really make what they did here to get banned? it's up to me to control them. I don't harp on what they did in the past. my problem is what they will do now, or in the future. as I recall it, Meyer asked to be removed.

people are pretty much fed up with you. this is one of the main reasons people try to avoid you because your constantly bringing drama to this forum. you bring out the bad in people. I sent a PM to Quade earlier today. you really need to stop the constant insults of people and forums outside of this one! it's really none of your business. your constant monitoring of my forum is rather spooky to say the least. with all of this drama you have put into this thread today, who is trashing the forum? any idea?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Too difficult and the anti JO atmosphere was evident in every category. The categories do not seem to be working as expected...or I just was unable to navigate the site.

DZ has the best format and the individuals who come to the DZ know who Cooper was. Remember WHY I came to the DZ. Old jumpers, facts, chutes, harnesses - I was looking for information and there has been a lot of that.

I found immediate pre-judgement and a hostile atmosphere on the other site. A young man I have not met has prejudged me by the negative information he has been given about Jo....how sad! I actually was looking forward to meeting this young man someday.

Guess I better get some sleep - get the results from one test tomorrow and I am really really up tight...Have a feeling I will be faced with a lot of decisions pretty soon.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"I have given this a lot of thought over the weekend. It's probably a good thing that some of the people that were HERE are now THERE. Instead of busying themselves with non-sensical posts, dumb pictures, and insults to other posters HERE...you guys might actually get some real work done. I certainly hope so"

well, I can also state some things Robert. I can conclude that things are on a professional level due to you being HERE and not THERE. show me anywhere on that forum where a minimum of two people are arguing about something like Cooper, or who is not allowed on a forum? I also fail to notice page after page of nonsense on that forum. is the forum perfect? not by any means. it's in the testing stages as it's set up right now. it's hardly a week old. I have the power to change and mold it into what is best.

I see a lot of frustration in Matts post. I can only hope he doesn't think I'm doing the wrong thing. I still believe it can be discussed on a mature level, and be productive for others to enjoy. although skydiving is involved with the case, I still don't believe it belongs here. lots of the jumpers confirm this. I remember when I first signed on I was wondering how they will react when they realize I'm not in the sport. I welcome just about anyone who wishes to join, this includes the jumpers. I hope in the future that if the site survives, the two sites can co-exist, and not do any harm to either.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

"
I see a lot of frustration in Matts post. I can only hope he doesn't think I'm doing the wrong thing. I still believe it can be discussed on a mature level, and be productive for others to enjoy. although skydiving is involved with the case, I still don't believe it belongs here. lots of the jumpers confirm this. I remember when I first signed on I was wondering how they will react when they realize I'm not in the sport. I welcome just about anyone who wishes to join, this includes the jumpers. I hope in the future that if the site survives, the two sites can co-exist, and not do any harm to either.

I too wish this thread would stay on topic. I wish the experts here would be given a fair listen. I also wish the ones who keep derailing this thread would be adult enough to excuse themselves, and if not for the Mod to let them view only.

Most of this thread isn't even about the case, but if we could delete those posts, some wouldn't have any thing to do with there lives.

You all stay safe and warm. I'm volunteering to help patrol the icy and snowy roads, it is fairly cold and we have 2+" of snow and sleet, and more snow falling, I may have to go get some of those famous "jack boots".

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

mrshutter45

"I have given this a lot of thought over the weekend. It's probably a good thing that some of the people that were HERE are now THERE. Instead of busying themselves with non-sensical posts, dumb pictures, and insults to other posters HERE...you guys might actually get some real work done. I certainly hope so"

well, I can also state some things Robert. I can conclude that things are on a professional level due to you being HERE and not THERE. show me anywhere on that forum where a minimum of two people are arguing about something like Cooper, or who is not allowed on a forum? I also fail to notice page after page of nonsense on that forum. is the forum perfect? not by any means. it's in the testing stages as it's set up right now. it's hardly a week old. I have the power to change and mold it into what is best.

I see no need whatever to keep replying to this guy_ as if he
mattered!

Taking RobertMBlevins seriously is where the problem started,
years ago. Time to let the problem go.

It is what it is and salves and manners aren't going to fix it.

He wanted this forum_he has it! Let the skydivers deal with him.
It's their website@! I dont understand the influence this guy
has been allowed to have, and never will. It's like negotiating
with a fish!

Georger:

YOU are right regarding Blevins.
I maybe dogmatic in my thinking, but I do NOT REPEAT the same posting over and over to sell a book. Just looking and hoping someone out there happens to plug D.B.Cooper/Sky Jumper into the computer and the DZ thread stands out.
At this late date I do NOT believe that will ever happen unless someone finds something tucked inside a book like Ha Ha Ha discarded by a library or private individual. More than likely the reader would just pocket the 20 and not read the book.

Blevins has used the thread to promote his book & it is irritating, but, it is what it is. The problem with his promotion of his book in the thread - is that it defeats the purpose of the search. Individuals, who like myself who remembered something their uncle told them read thru the posting - "Oh, they already got that guy" and then do not take their curiosity any further.

The SUBJECTS & WITNESSES portrayed in Blevins book want NOTHING to do with HIM. That alone SHOULD send a strong message. I have often thought -"WHY they do not STAND up for themselves?"

I believe they allowed themselves to be manipulated & do NOT want to be further embarassed by facing a law suit where there is nothing to be gained. At their age they just want to get on with their lives.

I have often wondered - had they been provided with knowledge of Duane Weber - WHAT their reaction would have been. Just a curiosity to me because of the things Duane said in 1979 in WA.
The woman who Rode Horses standing, Paradise Park and the guys use to stay there. THEN Blevins comes up with these things in his book...I wrote about them on 101, but it is no longer in existence.

I did print it - but no IDEA where it is in all of this CRAP. I also exchange this part of my story with Mr. H and others I spoke to in those first few yrs before I ever went public in 2000.

When a person knows the things they heard & were told really did happen and then observes and reads all of the stories and other things being told by other parties...makes one think what is actually happening.

Bruce Smith would buy into this one "MASS Delusion" or "The Cooper Syndrome".....IF I was well & had the ability it might well be worth investigating - but, I all want was the truth and the Cooper Syndrome will not provide me or others with answers.

None of us read about the "others" or had knowledge of the "others"....seems odd!
;)

P.S.
Georger. what is the name of that fish in the Amazon that EATS anything it its way?

Note, I had several conversations with the co-pilot over the last 17 yrs.

The Pilot had been warned of the possiblity of a hostage being taken per the chute request . The pilot was given full control and orders to avoid heavily populated areas.

Hence a discussion about the plane being further east before it approached Portland than what has been touted by the authorities.

They accommodated the skyjacker and prayed he would NOT blow the plane.
All precautions were made - stay away from heavily populated area. Control was given to the pilot who gave control of the plane to the co-pilot so he could deal with the communications.

The plane that Himmelsbach was in could not keep up and they never sited the plane yet, they were on the path the skyjacked plane was supposedly using. ?????

The flight path after a certain point was left up to the crew - they were to use their discretion....and they chose to skirt Portland and tried to dump Cooper. I do not know the specifics. but they did take a couple of jags after Tina came forward - hoping to DUMP Cooper....they wanted him off of that plane.

Hence why the plane was NOT West of Portland and NOT over Portland when it reached that point. I have repeatedly claimed the plane was slightly East of Portland & the PDX. NOT one soul believed me. I have NO knowledge of flight paths - and all I have is a laymans interpretation of a long phone conversation with the man who was in control of the plane. I also had this explained to me by a man with the FBI who was supposed to know where that plane was...now he has changed his story.

When I was with Duane in 1979 he took me to an area on our way to Tahoe - I did not know anything about a skyjacking in that area or that the plane flew in that area. Duane pointed out to me that they hwy was not there in the early 70's and a lot of changes had taken place. Even then in 1979 it was not all that well developed and when I went back in 2001 it had changed.

What I saw in 1979 was more like ranches and developement was sparse but remember I had lived in Atlanta and what I called sparse might be considered WELL developed by some of you guys. It was not covered with Malls and subdivision after subdivision. There was still a lot of vacant lands.

I have told my story before and regarding my discussion with the co-pilot, but I am a liar and a delusion old lady - what I repeat for a first hand account means diddly squat.

Supposedly the co-pilot has told others a different story - but were they really listening to him or just decided they must have misheard him and perhaps they (journalist) didn't really know the area....these guys were using what the FBI wanted them to think. The crew did NOT get to talk about certian things with the media in 1971. It was censored in 1971 and for many yrs after that...

Age and time has a way of causing people to FORGET what they are SUPPOSED to say and in a general conversation some truths came down the road over the yrs. The plane skirted Portland and if it had been right over the main portion of Portland - there was too much condensed population...NO one would take that risk.

None of you ever seem to take into consideration the stories that were told after the skyjacking...and if you look at the map that was shown of the search area...it contradicts what was released to the public and the flight path as recorded by the authorities....

That MAP validated what I was told.
And I had never seen that map until recently when one of you managed to put the photo on the site...The possible landing locations - fit everything I had been told - ALL of it.

They even had ONE line drawn out for wind pull on the chute....they were pretty damn close if the places Duane took me had anything at all to do with Cooper's landing.

This statement was made by someone on the Shutter site. "The reasons for not wanting to fly over Portland would include reducing the probability of wreckage landing in Portland if Cooper did actually blow up the airliner" but they went on to talking about a West side bypass - OH so WRONG!

Anyone can tout their creditionals, but they mean nothing to me. What I know came out of the mouths of real people who where there in 1971.

Cooper landed just about where he expected to land....had to do some walking but he knew where he was going and he knew how to hide....Cooper was NOT alone.

The redaction of the trancripts and the times and the conversations - maybe that was ON purpose. Maybe it was a plan. Maybe it was stupidity, Maybe a lot of things...epends on who is telling the story. A whole lotta misinformation put out!

Even my arch enemy claimed the co-pilot stated the plane was EAST of vector 23.

I have a question to ask:
When in 1979 was the Placard found?
I need an exact date and also the date it was made public.

VERY important - when was the Placard found?

Was it not speculated it was planted?
Was it not speculated the money was planted?

matthewcline

You edited out the part where you are grouped.:S

Matt

I am quiet well aware of what you think about me and what others think about me, but no need to go on about it. I ask honest questions and only ask for help.

Matt, if you are able to comprehend my reason - then you know that as of recent I am asking very direct questions, but also trying to protect these individuals because I do NOT know what their involvemnt is or was...I just know Duane KNEW these people from his past and the guys were the sons of aquaintances of Duane's past.

I certainly do not think my line of questioning is out of order. I DO NOT care where I fit. I would LIKE to have some answers to recent questions....there is NO CAT and MOUSE in my posting - not of recent.

I have other battles to fight other than Cooper - Help me located the 2 men (who are deceased) by way of their sons who would be between the ages 60 and 71 roughly. Perhaps we might find answers that will rule Weber out entirely - if they can substanciate the connections between their fathers and Duane Weber & show evidence of the connections.

Duane's connection to these guys came out of his past prior to meeting me.

Harris was Duane's age and came out of the WA area and was connected to jumping in some manner. Do NOT know if the father - could have been a step father.

Pennington also was Duane's age and connected to jumping in some manner.
Also the same - the man Duane was asking about could have been a step father.

There was also the sport store manager/or owner of a Golf and Ski store about Duane's age who knew Duane only as JOHN. Why Duane did NOt want me to go into that shop with him in 1979. This was either one of the 2 top ski places in Colorado. Aspen or Vail - I have since forgotten but my VISUAL memory upon being show pictures of both from 1979 knows which one.

:)
:ph34r:This was the same time President Ford & his group played thru...and then I hit a ball that ended up on the green over a high large stand of trees. That group was waiting to see who made that shot - it was a big laugh when the found out it was the woman who was hitting all the water sites and hitting the ball backwards. I did the same thing the first time I ever held a club in my hand on a small 9 hole course in Cuthbert, GA.
I did that right in front of all of my then husband's golfing buddies. Didn't even know what I had done - because I couldn't find the ball until my husband reached in the cup and there was MY ball.

Just a CLUELESS broad - maybe why Duane chose me.

Do NOT know how much longer I can do this, but if any of you can help, please do. ONLY at my private email address (homes4ubyjo@aol) will I give additional information if the person can provide their credentials as a private investigator and the information I provide kept confidential.

My goal has not changed, but I refuse to destroy the lives of others in my search for the truth...WHY I provide limited detail in a public forum. Not much as been withheld - but, perhaps these few things are a key to the past of Weber. Maybe a PAST that will exclude of include Weber as a viable suspect.

MY reason for the directness of my posts of recent - is that I will NOT be able to pursue this venture much longer....NO game playing - I need individuals with SERIOUS searching abilities - LIKE SNOWMMAN and LIKE the GUYS who are now being exploited and prosecuted for exposing government files.

The government does NOT always do the right thing - too many DAMN secrets. If the FBI had acted in an apporpriate way the Jefferson prison file would have been provided and made public in 1998 when they claimed Duane was ruled out because of prints. They spared NO EXPENSE regarding DL Cooper and other subjects.

ONLY until I raised hell, did they retrive DNA in 2003, but did NOT test it until LATE 2007. What is wrong with that picture?

I have NOT tried to PROFIT off of this & made it clear to those who approached me they would have to help me find MORE information.

matthewcline

Your time line does not match the FBI's time line.
Even wikipedia (where you have taken direct quotes) doesn't agree with you.

I do see that Duane's profile was fixed there.

Matt

Excuse me - I do NOT know what Wikipedia is not saying. Before the information was so incorrect it was deplorable, but since I was NOT the one who submitted it I was NOT allow to change it - so whoever submitted the information had a LOT if NOT most of the information incorrect.

Did YOU think Wikipedia was an encyclopedia?

It is trivia written by individuals who have NO knowledge of Weber or access to the documentations and incorrect acessments of the FBI. Individuals who have living relatives and 1st hand information should be consulted regarding anything in wikipedia.

I have QUOTED nothing from "WicKed Pedia".

Perhaps they have QUOTED me or some one who has NEVER actually investigated the background of Weber.

I am going to go there and see what is being said - I usually look every couple of yrs to see what ridiculous information the author is throwing out there as being written in STONE and certified....when it is written by contributors whose creditials are never required.

I do not need aggravation from the likes of you....My job is survival at this point and IF THE Wikepedia has incorrect information you MR. Government Employee - need to help MAKE it
correct! That one small article has been a thorn in my shoe for a LONG LONG TIME and it is about time the FBI stepped into Wikipedia and MADE IT RIGHT!

matthewcline

Matt

Below find the article and my corrections in Red, White & Blue . My Complaint against the FBI. I complained to them about this and tried to change the Wikipedia article, but since I was not the author I could NOT do that.

Duane L. Weber was a World War II Army veteran ( Duane Weber was not a Army verteran - he served in the Navy and was dismissed on a BAD CONDUCT CHARGE which originated OFF base, but it was war time and he had taken a bottle of alcohol and hit a ninety day wonder who was feeling is girl up).)

( Weber was enlisted in the army for a short period of time after leaving the Navy and was stationed in Alabama near Ft. Benning at a facility called Camp Siebert. Mrs Weber has a letter that was written to his parent from the facility and he was obviously working in the Chemical end and needed his watch to use for timing - he thanked his mother for the 1 dollar she sent him and for washing his clothes. .)

The FBI claimed in Mar of 2000 that Weber had ever been in the Army, but the AGENT then 3 hrs later admitted Weber was indeed in the Army & they had his serial number incorrect - they had claimed the number belong to a Wavy Greene, but the FBI never corrected their error to the media or to the public.

The FBI had a copy of the ARMY letter with his serial number on it. Yet 4 and 1/2 yr later his widow had to point out to this error to the FBI.

THIS ERRONEOUS information was NEVER REPORTED TO THE PUBLIC and NO LETTER OF ACKNOWLEGMENT REGARDING THE MISTAKE WAS EVERY ISSUE TO THE PUBLIC.

THIS error in their investigation was the reason his Widow decided to go public, but still the FBI did NOT admit they had made a serious Boo Boo in the investigation.

SO VERY SAD & THE FBI HAS SPENT THE LAST 10 YRS COVERING UP THEIR MISTAKE! Why didn't the just admit the error to the public? .

Weber served time in at least six prisons from 1945 to 1968 for burglary and forgery. He was proposed as a suspect by his widow, based primarily on a deathbed confession: Three ( 7 days) days before he died in 1995, Weber told his wife, "I am Dan Cooper." ( "I' Dan Cooooper!")The name meant nothing to her. (14 months )months later, a friend told her of its significance in the hijacking. She went to her local library to research D.B. Cooper, found Max Gunther's book and discovered notations in the margins in her husband's handwriting.( a woman who worked for Duane claimed it was Weber's handwriting but later the widow was able to prove it was not)

She then recalled, in retrospect, that Weber had a nightmare during which he talked in his sleep about jumping from a plane ( he did not say if was a plane but did use the words aft stairs which he explained away as having been the stairway in a prison ), leaving his fingerprints on the "aft stairs.

He also reportedly told her that an old knee injury had been incurred by "jumping out of a plane". Like the hijacker, Weber drank bourbon and he did smokechain smoked( Weber was never a chain smoker)

Other circumstantial evidence included a 1979 trip to Seattle and the Columbia River, during which Weber took a walk alone along the river bank in the Tina Bar area; four months later Brian Ingram made his ransom cash discovery in the same area.

The FBI eliminated Weber as an active suspect in July 1998 when his fingerprints did not match any of those processed in the hijacked plane and no other direct evidence could be found to implicate him. Later, his DNA also failed to match the samples recovered from Cooper's tie, though the Bureau has since conceded that they cannot be certain that the organic material on the tie came from Cooper.

NOTE:[:/]
I did not make the contribution but tried to make corrections to the thing - but, I was NOT allowed to do so since I was NOT the author of the information. SOMEONE else made the contribution - NOT Jo Weber. Jo Weber tried her best to make them correct the garbage.

matthewcline

Matt

I hope my post cleared that up.
I had nothing to do with what Wikipeda wrote about Weber.

:([:/]
Telling the TRUTH doesn't mean anything to anymore. Stating an opionion is no longer an option in America...you have to tip toe around everything.

If you question an individual on their opinionated writings then you have commited a crime. NO longer can anyone stand up for their rights - we have to bend over to make sure our words do not offend others.

I have tolerated many things said about me, but when I stood up to acts of agression by one individual, I became the villian. One man came to this thread claiming to be a writer, but he had all of his fact wrong.

Everyone took him under their wings & he started to evolve. As time passed he became brazen - he abused individuals who had already had large chunks of their lives destroyed by Dan Cooper.

I warned some of the individuals about what was happening...because it WAS the RIGHT thing to do. The things he wrote about the victims who refused to submit to his unannouced interview was devastating.

He seem to be PROUD of what he was doing...yet, it was rude and abrasive.

Those involved in the case such as the co-pilot, Himmelsbach and the stewardesses and their families want nothing to do with the man. Now he is using his venom to attack me because I stood up to him.

I am tired of writers who lie & deceive & victimize individuals who have spent 42 yrs being victimize. This story is NOT about just Cooper it is about real people who have spent most of their lives trying to evade the media and individuals whose privacy was stripped from them by Cooper.

Their lives were forever changed & NOW one man is bent on making them sound like the villains as he expresses his disdain for them in the printed word with the intent to profit from it. He expressed lust for one woman even as she asked him to leave her door...that is a personal thing and not something one puts on a public forum.

The thread unwitingly created a demon who has only bad things to say about others. One who will go any distance to make his name known and he doesn't care who he puts in harms way and the harm he does to their personal lives.

I stated an opinion how a certain person has reacted to situations and his abusive manners....NOW I am the villain....and he demands I apologize! What a mockery he makes of himself.

I don't use the right words & I am not a writer. I am a human being with a heart who tries to treat others as I want to be treated and put their needs before my own.

I am sorry if some of you don't believe me or like the things I say. Jo has never said bad things about the victims nor have I abused them, nor have I forced myself upon them.

All I have ever done was try to tell the truth & I HATE the FBI & how they handled this. After 17 yrs of this I believe their orders came from a higher source & I do not mean God.

Well, JO built her life on honestly and being forthright. Now I feel it doesn't pay to walk about ginerly and trying not to hurt others in your path - Now it is all about WHO stomps on others & who does bad things to GOOD people. When you point out their shortcomings you become the villain and a target for their anomosity.

WELL, I don't have an ego about Cooper but I do have a personal interest and NOW it is TIME to do what needs to be done.

Robert, why did you feel the need to join my forum under an assumed name? that's about the lowest you have sank! especially since you lied stating you weren't going to visit the forum anymore?

"LOL maybe you should ban me and close my account now? This is Robert Blevins. Yes, DungeonsWizard is yours truly. Make sure you stifle anyone with something decent to say, or pick on poor kids by doing so. BTW...this post was copied for my FB and Twitter accounts. You can consider that. We will call it a test in decency. Pass/Fail is the only grade allowed."

I don't have time for your childish games dude. you have something wrong with yourself Robert. I suggest you seek help. along with your FB, Twitter account I will be sending this to Quade. why didn't you mention your little stunt here?

I seem to recall you saying many times how wrong it is posting under false names? this is about the 3rd time you have done this. once here, you used a false name dealing with Marla, and now on my forum. for someone who claims they are always busy sure seems to find time to do low life things such as this. I hope this forum will finally realize how troubled you are Robert!

seriously dude....seek help. it really shows now.

Shutter

RobertMBlevins

***Robert, why did you feel the need to join my forum under an assumed name? that's about the lowest you have sank! especially since you lied stating you weren't going to visit the forum anymore?

"LOL maybe you should ban me and close my account now? This is Robert Blevins. Yes, DungeonsWizard is yours truly. Make sure you stifle anyone with something decent to say, or pick on poor kids by doing so. BTW...this post was copied for my FB and Twitter accounts. You can consider that. We will call it a test in decency. Pass/Fail is the only grade allowed."

I don't have time for your childish games dude. you have something wrong with yourself Robert. I suggest you seek help. along with your FB, Twitter account I will be sending this to Quade. why didn't you mention your little stunt here?

I seem to recall you saying many times how wrong it is posting under false names? this is about the 3rd time you have done this. once here, you used a false name dealing with Marla, and now on my forum. for someone who claims they are always busy sure seems to find time to do low life things such as this. I hope this forum will finally realize how troubled you are Robert!

seriously dude....seek help. it really shows now.

Shutter

Lowest I have sank? Assumed name? Is your real name 'mrshutter45'? Mine isn't DungeonsWizard, either. I did it because like a lot of people, I don't like to be told where I can and cannot go. Face it. You were punkd all the way. And now everyone knows the ugly truth about that website you have going, which has received less total hits than an average post here by Jo Weber gets in a week. :)
I gotta go to work...

I believe Shutter was speaking of an assumed name as a metaphor; such as, starting a fake Facebook profile under the name "Jane Smith". The reason you did this? I speculate you did it so you could spy anonymously on Marla. Then...the dullard that you are, you post her Facebook quotes here...WITH your assumed name "Jane Smith". You have more "aliases" than my father.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=138986

Blevins (or should I call you Jane?)...really? Why do you continue to self-promote and put yourself into situations where you are not wanted? Do you crash weddings and private parties too? If a law enforcement officer tells you to detour, do you crash the barricades and go down that road anyway? When you are cleaning a client's home, are you going through their private belongings? When does your sense of self entitlement stop?....Let it go. Take all your energies and put them into something positive and constructive. Your rants within your postings make you look like a very bitter person. You may have underlying issues that you may or may not have dealt with. Of course, this is my personal opinion.

In addition...who really gives a rat's a$$ about the amount of views the other site has? It is a discussion board that was started to discuss the Cooper case and get away from the DRAMA that is RobertMBlevins!

Test in decency? .....Blevins, epic FAIL!
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

"Lowest I have sank? Assumed name? Is your real name 'mrshutter45'?"

as usual you are wrong ROBERT.There is a difference, people know who mrshutter45 is. nobody punk'd anyone. i'm not going to do background checks on everyone like you do. every forum on the internet has usernames. you better get to work abolishing this horrible crime, but then again, you wouldn't be able to sneak around now could you?

here is some news you won't like...YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ON MY COOPER FORUM.

I didn't start the forum for hits. for your information the site has a total of 1660 views with the topics combined in just over a week. what exactly do you think you are proving? a total of two people are not allowed on that site? how many are not allowed on this site?

Grow up Robert.

RobertMBlevins

***GET HELP ROBERT....

You don't know me at all. Please don't pretend you do. I'm fine. Look...if I REALLY wanted to visit your forum, don't you think I would have kept on being quiet about my identity there? I hadn't the slightest interest in posting anything there of substance. I just wanted to show you I could do it. So I did. It's over.

lol......Not really. You can believe it or not, but some of us that participate in both forums suspected that was you. I thought it was rather pathetic behavior so I didn't bother with it in keeping with trying to keep the discussion focused on Cooper and not on personalities. Guess you didn't get the memo.

But really Robert, for someone that couldn't care less, your actions speak louder than words. You've been going over there since day one and quoting posts over here. Why play games with folks? If it bothers you that much just don't go there. Easy enough.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

******GET HELP ROBERT....

You don't know me at all. Please don't pretend you do. I'm fine. Look...if I REALLY wanted to visit your forum, don't you think I would have kept on being quiet about my identity there? I hadn't the slightest interest in posting anything there of substance. I just wanted to show you I could do it. So I did. It's over.

lol......Not really. You can believe it or not, but some of us that participate in both forums suspected that was you. I thought it was rather pathetic behavior so I didn't bother with it in keeping with trying to keep the discussion focused on Cooper and not on personalities. Guess you didn't get the memo.

But really Robert, for someone that couldn't care less, your actions speak louder than words. You've been going over there since day one and quoting posts over here. Why play games with folks? If it bothers you that much just don't go there. Easy enough.

I watched his username sit with no comments for days. he thinks this is some sort of breach of security. my job is to handle the comments. his was handled. there is another on there I'm sure you are aware of, but nothing will be done with that until something negative is posted.

the whole subject is childish and shows exactly what he is. personally, I'm done with it.

what was the last page number actually discussing DB Cooper on here, or how many took advantage of his free offer for an alternative site lol. (*roll eyes*)

I have a question to ask:
When in 1979 was the Placard found?
I need an exact date and also the date it was made public.

VERY important - when was the Placard found?

Was it not speculated it was planted?
Was it not speculated the money was planted?

The news reports say it was found November 1978. Not sure when it was first publicized but the majority of articles I've seen have been from January, 1979.

I've seen speculation that the money was planted, but not the placard. Surely whoever planted it would not have chosen the site they did if it was planted. But in Cooper country speculation abounds on just about anything. :)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill