47 47
quade

DB Cooper

skyjack71

When I look back on my life on a farm - even with the hard work and not being able to do the things the in town group did...IT WAS HEAVEN! Or perhaps the closest thing I can think of to being in HEAVEN.

Green grass, trees, hills, apple trees, pecan trees, gardens, out houses, smoke house, tobacco barn and other barns. There was always the regular barn for corn storage, feed and Hay storage and harness and work shop and milking and stalls for the animals during bad weather. This is where I pretended to be high wire walker - except it was a 2 inch beam. If Daddy had ever caught me doing that I would have got a really bad whipping. We used to build hideouts in the hay bales and this was the barn my brother decided to jump off of. Today I do not remember if it was an umbrella or a sheet - but whatever - it was was his parachute.

The good days! Young people need to apppreciate what they have and most will never know the life I had - wish I could turn the clock back and go home and never grow up.

Playing in the hay bales? ;)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7MOjnc2shA
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

"Your post alone shows you are engaging in homophobia"

again, same old here. where in Georger's post does it qualify using the term homophobia? didn't you get in trouble the last time labeling posters? it appears he is going by statistics.

much like your KC investigation you strive on he said, she said. perhaps you should remind us of the filthy comments from 2011? remember DB Cooper?

forgive me if I don't reply, I have to get back to actual discussion of the case.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

comments from 2011? remember DB Cooper?
I have to get back to actual discussion of the case.

REGARDING THAT OTHER Cooper Site!
[:/]So what are they saying over there in that other site? Remember there are always 2 sides or more to a story usually by some one seeking to profit.

Cook, BS, Blevins - before I was BLOCK from reading the thread but some posters commented about thing JO had original introduce and these "others" taking credit. MY researche was out of my own pocket & often doing without some things to continue the search.

1996 to 2004 I had some pretty expensive phone bills...GOOD thing about that is the numbers called are all recorded - meaning I can prove when I spoke to Mr. H, to Richard Peterson, to the FBI and to many of those trying to help me.

The DZ does a great job of keeping one abreast of what was going on vacation. When MY INFORMATION is being use or miss used & my findings of attributed to others making the various claims I get upset.!

In other words my night mare was that the site was putting Weber and Cooper and JO on trial with no defense. NO access to the negatives or positives.

In the past certain individual have made accusations and deceitfully misusing information made available only thru JO Weber.

Certain individuals continue to use information I personally obtained at my own expense and making it part to "their" story. As long as it is factual and not distorted I don't mind....

There are only 2 individuals who have used information I obtained at my own expense. Both indiividual are writers seeking profit and not like so many of us just seeking the truth.

Certain types of individual will continue the resources of other to nourish their own egos and for profit!

Deliberate acts of plagerizm & out and out lies no one should have to tolerate, but that was what I feared was going on.
I didn't want to post at their darn site, just defend myself it necessary and I could not do that if I could not read the thread...so MY CORTISOL were running wild - flushing and burning up.

If you want the truth - then take a look at BOTH sides. One weekly statement is not necessary now that I can read what is being said. All sides need to be explored as this is a crime that has gone on for 42 yrs as unsolved.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo, I didn't build the site to talk bad about people on this site. I won't allow it. the subject has been brought up, but nothing worth talking about. more Cooper discussion than anything. lots of people are getting use to the difference. nobody is going back and forth arguing about things. I won't allow that either.

it's all about working together, and not arguing. I'm sure it will happen, but it will not continue page after page. I'll make sure of that.

I can't control who found what evidence. I'm trying to make a place to discuss DB Cooper. I got a lot of flak when you signed on. I had to make a decision. I also told you if the site took off I would make a section for you. the offer still stands.

I have nothing against this site, but felt some fresh air was needed. some poster can not return here. so it's a second chance for them. I have no idea where it will be in a month from now. I don't see any reason the two can't co-exist.

P.S. It wasn't all bad Jo, people also said kind things about you.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Finally able to read the posts on the other site & Shutter is stating truth - they are NOT trashing the DZ or the postings here. Seems to be on a congenial level, but the site is really hard follow. The DZ format has everyone spoiled. Actually never spent much time on 101 and then on Unsolved Mysteries and I have been at the DZ - well I forget how many yrs.....a long long time!

I can only read the other site - NOT post and that is all I cared about.

VICKIE:

You detailed post made me REMEMBER SOMETHING from yrs ago.

There was a man in the lower central FL area & a similar name to your father's came up - but only your posting above even cause me to EVER think back to those days.

Do any of you guys know what I am talking about...I know either the infomer or the other guy had Melvin in his name and this friend thought he was Cooper DAMN - where is my memory when I need it? Vicky that man in Central Fla seemed to not have any relatives - he died and this friend of his thought he was Cooper....SOMEONE OUT there HELP me remember this. I checked this out as soon as I heard about it and seems like it was pre- DZ times.

377 - you were part of this discussion - it was probably in the first site & I think around the time of Unsolved Mysteries.

That guy - the man was trying to find out more about his old friend. I am getting excited at the prospect my search just might provide someone else some peace....HELP 377 - What was the name of that little town below central Fl?

It was like the guy never existed, but tried to tell the other man something and whatever he was told made him think the man was Cooper - it was about 20's.

Where is Snow - he would know how to find this!

skyjack71

***comments from 2011? remember DB Cooper?
I have to get back to actual discussion of the case.

:|I do not believe I was saying anything negative about their site so maybe I need to clarify what I was saying:

There are always 2 sides or more to a story usually by someone seeking to profit.

Cook & Bruce - I do indicate only what is a truth on my part as it has been since day one. There are those who will use the hard work and research of others for profit. Not much in life changes for opportunists.

MY research was out of my own pocket & often doing without some things to continue the search. 1996 to 2004 I had some pretty expensive phone bills. I have dedicated 18 yrs of my life to this.

What was stated about the individuals was NOT meant to be rude. I am NOT posting on that site - but should be entitled to what the general public is being told. The information has been discussed extensibly in this thread & other places.

I will say this much for Blevins - he is alway NICE and polite even though often misguided by poor judgement as I am also.

As for Cook, I have BLACK & WHITE printed documents regarding certain things I claimed & have maintained yrs before I had any communications with either individual. Cook knows this!

Bruce like Mikey in the commercial is just hungry! Hunger can cause one to be easily misguided. He should have had better judgement!

Bruces mentor harassed me for yrs & used every trick in the book to obtain Tina's information by coersion from JO ....we know what he did with that information. First he shows up at her office pretending to be in need of services and then later gave the information to a man (Bruce) who showed up on her door steps and those of her relatives on the East Coast and West Coast - unnounced!

That was NOT professional on the part of either one of them nor was it humane!

I am not contesting them - I am going on record that - IT WAS JO who FIRST made that claim OR had THAT INFORMATION! A writer and an attorney who got out witted by an old woman.

Glacier Boy never gave up selling Glacier Ice in Hawawi. Galen NEVER figured out HOW I found that little TIBIT of information about him! He will never KNOW!

Hitching a ride on the WITCH'S BROOM could prove to be disastrous. Old telephone records & written documents prove she got there first. Perhaps that Broom will suddenly become a magnificant white stallion with huge wings flying off into the blue skies to meet her Skyjacker. Fairy Tell Ending - but I can wish!

RobertMBlevins

***Jo, I didn't build the site to talk bad about people on this site. I won't allow it. the subject has been brought up, but nothing worth talking about. more Cooper discussion than anything. lots of people are getting use to the difference. nobody is going back and forth arguing about things. I won't allow that either.

it's all about working together, and not arguing. I'm sure it will happen, but it will not continue page after page. I'll make sure of that.

I can't control who found what evidence. I'm trying to make a place to discuss DB Cooper. I got a lot of flak when you signed on. I had to make a decision. I also told you if the site took off I would make a section for you. the offer still stands.

I have nothing against this site, but felt some fresh air was needed. some poster can not return here. so it's a second chance for them. I have no idea where it will be in a month from now. I don't see any reason the two can't co-exist.

P.S. It wasn't all bad Jo, people also said kind things about you.

I have seen these comments, and it's true some kind things were said. And I think the idea of an alternate site is probably a good thing. I never intending on doing any real posts on the new site, so it matters not to me whether you allow me or not. But...since you are the moderator of that alternate website, simply deleting someone's posts because they were embarrassed at being caught in an outright lie...now THAT I have a problem with.

Shutter, you can't claim to be a good moderator when you allow people to dodge what they said by doing what I described in the previous post. Since you just started out, and I already have Cook on the record anyway, I don't see a problem there either. You probably shouldn't make a habit of picking-choosing when to agree to 'sanitize' peoples' posts for them, though. It looks bad. It looks dishonest. And we both know that's exactly what you did. Let me guess at the scenario. After I quoted over Cook here at DZ...he went running to you and wanting to delete his account under his real name and establish a new one under a username...while getting rid of the embarrassing post he made. Am I getting warm?

Don't apply double-standards. If people post something, you should NOT agree to make those type of adjustments for them unless you are deleting their post for attacking, spam, etc.

Agreeing to assist in 'covering up' is a bad thing. Where does it stop? That little game you and Cook played is a lot like Rose Mary Woods and the missing minutes on the Nixon tapes...;)

Huh!? Cover up? Dishonesty!? Double standards? Attacking?
Spam? Deleting their posts for attacking? Nixon tapes? Little
games? Rose Mary Woods!? Adjustments. Embarrassing? I have
seen these comments, and it's true? Any real posts on the new
site? So it matters not to me? They were embarrassed at being
caught in an outright lie...now THAT I have a problem with?
Can't claim to be a good moderator. I already have Cook on the
record anyway. A habit of picking-choosing. 'Sanitize' peoples'
posts for them, though. It looks bad. It looks dishonest. We both
know that's exactly what you did. Let me guess at the scenario.
Went running to you. Wanting to delete his account under his
real name. New one under a username...while getting rid of the
embarrassing post he made. Am I getting warm? Don't apply
double-standards. ...............

Hey buddy! What ball game are you watching? :S
:S

Can you mind meld and tell us what the Martians are doing to
the Zetans on planet Schill?

You have a vivid imagination (or a sour grape fizzle)?
And you keep repeating yourself (4 years now!) :SCrazy.

RobertMBlevins

Unless your name is Shutter and you're the mod over there...that question wasn't addressed to you.

It wasn't really a question anyway. It was more of suggestion that Shutter avoid doing that in the future if he's claiming a 'square' forum. :)
In case you didn't understand what was going on, this is what I was speaking of:

Mr Galen Cook, under his former username (his REAL name) made a claim on the alternate website that Skipp Porteous didn't want anything to do with me. I quoted that statement at DZ and pointed out that Porteous and I are not only friends, but we communicate by email and phone a pretty fair amount. Which means Galen Cook LIED when he said that.

The next day...

The Cook username is gone, and so are his posts. He's replaced by 'Coopersnoop.'

Voila! 'I never said that, no I didn't!'

Well, yes he did. And since Shutter's not only the creator of the site, but the mod, I suggested doing this type of thing was a bit bent. Is this the plan? If someone gets caught in a lie over there, is Shutter going to bail them out and allow them to save face by deleting the post, maybe even allowing them to change their username?

I said maybe he shouldn't do that. In the longer look at things, since Galen decided to get his post deleted and change his username, it only PROVES he knew he was wrong when he spouted off that crap about Porteous and Yours Truly, a subject he obviously hasn't a clue about.

FYI: Gayla and I are making a trip this summer to Porteous' beach house (it's a bit south of San Francisco) to spend time with he and his new girlfriend. We've been assigned the spare bedroom. Should be good. No hotel bill and right on the beach. Gotta love it.

You keep repeating yourself. FIVE years now...(See below) It's one of your mean-spirited posts from The Science Forum...;) (Actually, these types of posts by you are all over the internet)

georger
Forum Freshman

May 3rd, 2009, 02:58 AM

'When I first posted You were not among the (5) original posters to this thread. You surfaced out of nowhere to challenge my credibility, and seven+ pages later it is still all you!

I will now leave this thread because you will allow nothing else, whoever you are. I have never run into anything like this (or you!) in any forum, group, board, et cetera before. I guess I just wandered into the wrong bar. Good luck kicking the shit out of each other in the name of "science"! May the biggest turd win....'

Let's face it. You've been doing this type of thing to other people for a while now... And you ended up returning to that thread anyway.

I actually feel pretty good about this. I no longer feel I'm being singled out by you. Looks like a lot of people got 'the treatment,' and long before I ever showed up here at DZ. :S

Robert -- I think you are conflating two web sites.

Bruce create a blog site (dbcooper.wordpress.com) that allowed users to register and comment. Galen registered there under his real name and posted about Lyle Christenson etc.

Last weekend (February 24), Shutter started his web site. On that site, Galen registered as "CooperSnoop". There was no talk about Lyle or you and Porteous at that site.

You are accusing Shutter of being less than above board on his site and it's just not so.

RobertMBlevins

Unless your name is Shutter and you're the mod over there...that question wasn't addressed to you.

It wasn't really a question anyway. It was more of suggestion that Shutter avoid doing that in the future if he's claiming a 'square' forum. :)
In case you didn't understand what was going on, this is what I was speaking of:

Mr Galen Cook, under his former username (his REAL name) made a claim on the alternate website that Skipp Porteous didn't want anything to do with me. I quoted that statement at DZ and pointed out that Porteous and I are not only friends, but we communicate by email and phone a pretty fair amount. Which means Galen Cook LIED when he said that.

The next day...

The Cook username is gone, and so are his posts. He's replaced by 'Coopersnoop.'

Voila! 'I never said that, no I didn't!'

Well, yes he did. And since Shutter's not only the creator of the site, but the mod, I suggested doing this type of thing was a bit bent. Is this the plan? If someone gets caught in a lie over there, is Shutter going to bail them out and allow them to save face by deleting the post, maybe even allowing them to change their username?

I said maybe he shouldn't do that. In the longer look at things, since Galen decided to get his post deleted and change his username, it only PROVES he knew he was wrong when he spouted off that crap about Porteous and Yours Truly, a subject he obviously hasn't a clue about.

FYI: Gayla and I are making a trip this summer to Porteous' beach house (it's a bit south of San Francisco) to spend time with he and his new girlfriend. We've been assigned the spare bedroom. Should be good. No hotel bill and right on the beach. Gotta love it.

You keep repeating yourself. FIVE years now...(See below) It's one of your mean-spirited posts from The Science Forum...;) (Actually, these types of posts by you are all over the internet)

georger
Forum Freshman

May 3rd, 2009, 02:58 AM

'When I first posted You were not among the (5) original posters to this thread. You surfaced out of nowhere to challenge my credibility, and seven+ pages later it is still all you!

I will now leave this thread because you will allow nothing else, whoever you are. I have never run into anything like this (or you!) in any forum, group, board, et cetera before. I guess I just wandered into the wrong bar. Good luck kicking the shit out of each other in the name of "science"! May the biggest turd win....'

Let's face it. You've been doing this type of thing to other people for a while now... And you ended up returning to that thread anyway.

I actually feel pretty good about this. I no longer feel I'm being singled out by you. Looks like a lot of people got 'the treatment,' and long before I ever showed up here at DZ. :S

Amazing! Did you know Galen Cook (or me!) in a former life or
something?

I knew Galen Cook for years before you ever came on this Drop
Zone forum, and in all that time I never heard Mr. Cook mention
your name once - not once! Nor did anyone else you mention
know who you were. You literally did not exist! Then you come
here and immediately its 'Galen Cook this' and 'Galen Cook that'
and on and on and on ... and I remember this very well because
even with you ensconced here posting liberally like you suddenly
owned the place, Galen Cook had still never mentioned your
name or said anything about you to me _ in spite of you almost
daily bashing Mr. Cook, ... and I finally asked Mr. Cook: "Who is
this guy RobertMBlevins".

And do you know what Galen's reply was? Galen replied: "Oh
he's some guy Porteous hired. Ive barely ever talked to him
but I guess he doesn't like me for some reason". And the same of
Gray and myself, and others and myself... concerning yawl!

That is literally how it all started.

What was there about Mr. Cook that tripped your venom trigger
from afar, given that Cook didn't know you, and you didn't know
him, and the two of you had never met or had any exchanges in
Life before?

The same question could be made about me!

You claim to have a better mousetrap!

Where's the mice?

:D:S

RobertMBlevins

MarkBennett says in part:

'Robert -- I think you are conflating two web sites.

Bruce create a blog site (dbcooper.wordpress.com) that allowed users to register and comment. Galen registered there under his real name and posted about Lyle Christenson etc.

Last weekend (February 24), Shutter started his web site. On that site, Galen registered as "CooperSnoop". There was no talk about Lyle or you and Porteous at that site.

You are accusing Shutter of being less than above board on his site and it's just not so...'

Really? Okay. You really should NOT have confirmed that Galen registered as Coopersnoop. I was only guessing. And I wasn't talking about Bruce's Wordpress blog, but the alternate site created by Shutter.

And here is why you shouldn't have said that:

After Galen made his Porteous post filled with BS, he deleted that account and (as you say) re-registered with Shutter. That was to rid himself of his Porteous post and to avoid being quoted in the future under his real name.

Then...after Galen and Georger saw my post at DZ about that, and how I addressed what Galen Cook said...

THEY decided to do damage control. How? By making a rather pathetic attempt to establish that 'Coopersnoop' wasn't REALLY Galen Cook. The best way to do that is to make up two phony posts where Cook denies the Janet Fable (which he supported publicly in THIS article for the Utah Standard Examiner) and think everyone will be fooled.

Of course it would have helped if Cook had not tossed in his digs on yours truly. Never mind. You'll figure it out from the attachment below, which was from the two of them earlier today. Screenshot taken under Fair Use rules.

When people talk about credibility on a forum and then engage in that stuff, there IS no credibility.

And thanks to everyone involved for not inviting me to the alternate website. Yes. I think I will stick with Dropzone for any Cooper posts. (*laughs*)

Besides, I already took the screenshots from when Galen was posting under his REAL name, where he makes up stuff about Lyle Christiansen, Porteous, and now hints I'm a fraud, while making his latest phony post. I'm not stupid, you know. I'm beginning to understand why he was banned from DZ in the first place.

What business is it of yours! ???

Who cares what you think - about anything!

When you wake up tomorrow, Robert, you are going to find that
none of your hand waving and none of your sermons changed
a cat into Blue Fairy, or billfold into the Chase Manhattan Bank,
and it will be just one more dreary day for you to fill up here at
Dropzone ... since you have no real business to do!

Good luck with that - don't let the cat know what you're doing!
It might scratch and run too!~ :S

Grown men acting like 8 yr olds! Guys grow up!

I just do NOT understand all of this little boy stuff. 8 yr old mentality at play here. HOW old are you guys REALLY?

Galen actually was involved in the JANET story so he cannot deny that. IF he is now claiming he was not into it - who wrote the artlcles in the news papers....Seems like you guys go with whatever suits your purpose at the moment...not realizing some of us are very serious about this case and this is not a elementary school yard.

Robert you go on about things that everyone is sick and tired of hearing.

Georger you are as bad as they are and I expected more out of you with your mentality - instead you mess around & bicker like 8 yr olds trying to best each other.

CAN you guys REALLY discuss THE COOPER case and leave your personal opinions in the Little Boys Rm or outside on the playground?

Now I will have to make another post to state why I am back at 3:30 in the morning.

I couldn't sleep so I came to the thread to see if you were up talking to your Cooper 20.

Seems I have a similar problem tonight. I pulled out that old Ostrich Wallet hoping I would find something I missed. The lining is separated and you can see the imprint of credit card inside the lining of the compartments. The ostrich is so old it is crumbling. Obviously the wallet had been wet at one time, but if he kept it hid in the car that might also explain its condition.

I look at the wallet and the contents and think. Actually have spoke verbally the words. "If you could only talk?" Here it is almost 4 AM on Sunday morning and I am talking to what used to be an Ostrich and now just the remanents of an OLD wallet.

If that wallet could talk wonder what stories it could tell? The FBI didn't seem to be interested in the wallet for DNA or prints and now at this date the contamination would be overwhelming.

Now a skyjumper question: NO holding back now. I need for someone to check whatever registries there are for a jumper with the last name Pennington. There would be 2 of them - father and son.

The fathers would be about Duane's age - probably birth bracket 1918 to 1931. The son 1949 to 1955. These are relative broad guesses as I never met the older Pennington but, the younger Pennington would have been older than my children by about 10 yrs and younger than myself. I would say the younger Pennington would be about 64 now...but again that is a guess.

I am of the opinion that both of the older men were jumpers, just from the conversations I over heard.

I am not giving the first names because the last name is NOT real common...I do not know how they registered back in the days they jumped. The older Pennington I was under the opinion from the coversation was connected to the N.W. - but do not know for sure - could have been the Mid West.

The younger man would have been in Georgia at one time. Can anyone tell me anything about these guys?

I can provide a first name to someone like 377 who is an attorney and the information would be considered priviledged - it anyone stumbles on the right name and location - I will tell work with you all I can.

The other name I need to locate to would be in WA is Harris and he would be Duane's age. I know the both older Pennington and Harris are deceased - I want to KNOW what their backgrounds where. I believe BOTH were jumpers - but do NOT know what kind. Military, recreational, smoke jumpers, forestry...

As I have said I have held back because I didn't want to hurt others and perhaps they had NO connection to the past of Weber. Duane seemed to be connected to the fathers of both of the younger men....NOW I want to know. I put all this into the hands of the FBI 18 yrs ago and they DID zero with it.

NOW, 377 and you older guys out there can we make that damn wallet & the information talk. THE FBI didn't do their job & I REFUSE to die without knowing the truth & getting answers to the questions I posed to the FBI 18 fricking yrs ago.

Georger (I know your real name) I still think you are connected to Tx and you will need to prove me wrong. I think the the only reason you are here is to stop the truths from ever coming out.

Prove me WRONG!

I am not going without a fight! If the FBI is reading this - they better step on it - because NOW it is in the hands of the public.

If there is other information you guys think I am holding back - ASK. I am not remembering all of the things I held back on, but will try to answer any questions you throw at me as honestly as I can. YOU see now it makes no DAMN difference - because now there is NO fear of retaliation.

There are some others who have contacted me claiming they know this or that about Weber - well their names will be made public and if they are phonies they will be exposed. KNOSS wasn't the only lunatic to contact me. Maybe these other were actually telling the truth. I will be throwing names out and tell it the best I can - so be ready to do some REAL searching that the FBI did NOT do.

Can only do a little at a time and you will have to ask me questions because the brain is not doing real well right now - my functional cells are dieing and I am very aware of this....I still protect one young man because he is NOT emotionally able to withstand the past he lived...but NO Bars held for the rest.

Rather than confuse me - perhaps you might lke to discuss outside of the thread what is the most important questions I need to answer.. Basically it has been names I withheld knowing the older men Duane knew were deceased - and that both had sons and I do NOT know how to contact those sons or to dig up information on their fathers. Maybe they were all just old play friends or excons who Duane and his woman of the day associated with and or worked with.

I want to be sure that everything I know has been made public - the FBI didn't think it was necessary to research these individuals. Now I think I know why Duane chose me - because of my age An older woman would not still be alive when it was SAFE to talk....I was just barely 16 yrs older than Duane.

Repeating that this will be difficult because I will not give the 1st names of the men because I don't know them. At least one of the name was a Sr and Jr...but the other one is unknow to me.

Perhaps contacting me by PM's on the names would be a little safer and if you feel sure you found a definite connection call the FBI....not that they give a damn!

YOU guys have wanted this for a long time and NOW you are getting it because I don't have time to play anymore and no reason to be AFRAID other than one person who has threatened me. but that person is none of the above.

Robert, first of all, as usual you don't have your facts right! I have never deleted anyone's post on the other website! second, it's none of your business how people register with another forum. revealing someone's information such as you are trying to do shouldn't be allowed on this forum either. those would be grounds for removal if I was in control since you wish to question my moderation.

I have yet to see anyone speaking out of line on my forum the way I see things being done here. you continue showing a lot of bitterness in what has happened from Bruce's blog to now my forum. If you would notice since you seem to now be following my site, I didn't remove Jo's single post either. I'm not playing a game Robert. I'm doing the exact opposite of what is going on here. you are a perfect example of a failed discussion forum by continuing to drift off subject and insult people. the forum is now a week old. It has over 1100 views and over 180 posts. I would guess about 170 of those are Cooper related, or people pleased with what I've done. it's a lot of work, and I'm not trying to make this forum look bad for any reason what so ever. you are the one taking care of that Mr. Blevins.

Good Day Robert!

I also seen, and took care of the problem that happened after I signed off last night. it has been addressed. this is the first problem I have encountered. I had a few other minor problems prior to this one. since you feel the need to moderate things, perhaps I will check with Quade about how it should be moderated here.

RobertMBlevins

MarkBennett says in part:

'Robert -- I think you are conflating two web sites.

You are accusing Shutter of being less than above board on his site and it's just not so...'

You really should NOT have confirmed that Galen registered as Coopersnoop. I was only guessing.

Robert,
You are so conspiratorial.

I confirmed Galen was Coopersnoop? I don't have any information you don't have. I inferred who Coopersnoop was from his posts, just like you did.

As Shutter has posted....everyone has been polite at the new site.

There is nothing wrong with having two sites....You suggest Shutter's site is exclusive and only a select few are allowed to post. Not true. Far more people are disqualified from posting on DZ than on the new site. And, most of us still read and post on both sites.

He seem to be complaining about issues that don't exist.

Robert, it's a shame you act the way you do. you should be apologizing to both parties here, and not continuing more KC info you seemed to have been fed up with just weeks ago, but carry on as you always do. I don't expect anything from you, but feel you should apologize to Mark.

you constantly jump to conclusions often enough that it shows in your investigation. you also seem to lack street smarts in order to read people. a large portion of your postings are trying to correct yourself about one thing, or the other. In the future you might want to stick to the guidelines of the thread. since you enjoy monitoring my site. I've included my very own screen shot explaining how I put an end to bickering. the top portion has a moving marquee with red letters stating warning. I believe I'm done with having to prove anything here.

Tootles. B|

RobertMBlevins

I will admit that with three different discussions going, it can get a bit confusing. And as I said, I took a look at my screenshots files. Looks like everything Shutter said is true.

Bruce Smith allowed Mr Cook to basically spout a bunch of lies regarding Lyle Christiansen and Skipp Porteous. I was unable to respond to these things where they should have gone...which was Bruce's Wordpress site.

I think the best course here for me is to ignore the other two sites and post on Cooper at DZ only. To tell you the truth I'm far too busy right now to worry about it any further. As far as Cook's 'radio interview where Lyle Christiansen lied,' etc. that is a load of BS. That's fair to bring up, since Georger has brought it up here many times. I have questioned Lyle on this allegation and he denies it firmly.

This makes perfect sense to me. Lyle has been nothing but cooperative from the start. He and his family signed agreements long ago with AB disallowing them from any monetary gain from KC's story. He has freely provided (at his own expense) pictures, copies of pictures, letters, documents, and all kinds of other things sent to my office.

It is ridiculous to even assume that Lyle, at any point in time, ever knew his brother was DB Cooper. He never said his brother was Cooper. He only SUSPECTED it. He never saw a twenty from the ransom list of bills. Kenny never told him he was Cooper. So the idea he would lie about his brother BEING Cooper makes less than zero sense.

Because he didn't know one way or another. Here we are years later from that interview...and still no one knows. That's the way it will remain until new evidence emerges, and I don't mean the exact arrangements on how Kenny got his house, which I now have the details on. It would have to be something more convincing, such as certain witnesses providing details only known to the perpetrators and (hopefully) the Seattle FBI. In the lack of any physical evidence directly related to the hijacking that links Kenny to the crime, I don't see any other way to prove it.

I do have some concerns about Margie Geestman selling off her ranch and moving, especially while telling her lawyer and the bank officer who handled the sale to not reveal where she was going. In interviews, she stated a strong fear of the FBI several times. She did not believe me when I told her the chances of any prosecution now as an accomplice were minimal at best. Then the book and TV shows come out with the guy she accused sitting there refuting her claim that he (Bernie Geestman) was a direct accomplice in the crime. Twisp, WA is less than 1,000 population and everyone knew Margie. This probably did not help her case, since even people in remote towns in Washington get cable.

I've put down maybe two reasons why she sold the ranch for a half-million dollars and left town. First, she was afraid of Geestman. I don't blame her, either. So was Helen Jones. And when I interviewed Bernie he was ready to jump into the car with me and accompany me to Twisp for a visit with his ex-wife.

Second, she was afraid the FBI would come sniffing around and somehow she would lose the ranch. She has stated her main fear with the FBI was exactly that possibility. Or, it could be a combination of both. In any case, the whole thing smells to high heaven if you ask me. The only thing Bernie Geestman has ever done since he found out about KC, was one lie after another coming from his mouth. In reality, he should have just laughed the whole thing off. But instead, he tries to convince his own sister to take back her testimony, lies to History Channel, and then finally agrees to appear on the Decoded show.

And I do not believe all of these things are unrelated.

Dolly Varden of Provo, Utah writes:

I like you. You remind me, of me. You remind people of a lot
of people.

But, how were you able to hold that heavy iron lawn chair over
your head with just one hand, in a snowstorm, and what do you
think that proved?

Did you do this to get attention?

What else that's heavy have you held over your head with one
hand? Do you practice this? My Daddy says he thinks it is dumb
but he isn't as strong or as smart as you are.

You and Jo are my heroes! Is it true you were both on TV once
and where can I see that?

Yours truly,
Dolly

Jo is NOT part of the problem with the new site cause she is NOT posting and Has NO need to post. If I have a question I will field it to Mrshutter and he can get the answer for me. I just enjoy reading what they are up to - and the train of thought.

Since I am open to things that make sense -I am not put off by their postings...but, they seem to stay away for proclaiming on suspect over the other. It is more about the investigative process - but keeping up with the category is tricky.

Cook is pretty careful what he says...he knows I have 6 inches of bound emails & communications with him...YEA, I kept them ALL and I printed them ALL. I may have lost one here or there - but basically I have the history of HOW Galen Cook developed his story. He is VERY aware that some things he did were unethical and he knows I covered my ass....although he didn't know it at the time. Frankly I like Glacier boy, but he has been ICE in my pants a few times and that get pretty irritating. He has learned never to second guess where JO is going & his favorite thought is "HOW THE HELL did she FIND that!"

In the past when he claim this or that - I have been able to pop the email exchange on him. Whoops! Damn the Bitch really covers her ass!

I still have all of our exchanges - but not going to interfer with their site...or attempt to post....it will all come out someday. I have more reasonable doubt on a subject than anyone other person has on any other suspect.

I will say that Pat Foreman's book has LOTS of research in it - sure would have liked to have had that lady in my corner back in 1995! They sent me their book - I liked it! Even though Barb was NOT Cooper - his history is very provoking and strangely enough I know most of his story - but, did I just acquire that after I started in on the research of Duane & fragments of the Barb Drayton story - did I already know? I have not been able to make that cut and dry in my memory - but, I did know somethings about him and I had seen some pictures sent to Duane by his sister. Pictures that went POOF! Also missing was the girl sitting on a plane in a field and 3 guys working on a plane in a field.

IF anyone has followed my story and all of the places I went - this was ONE subject I did not scuff at - not because I think there is any reason to believe Barb was Cooper, but just because his/her story was just TOO familiar to me. My memory is scrambled on this and I am not one to make claims unless I can really remember. I will tell you it was in Seattle that Duane disappeared all afternoon and when he got back he had NOT been drinking and he had gone to see an old friend who worked not far from the place we were staying...when he came back Giddy, but he had NOT been drinking. Over the yrs of our marriage Duane had told me about this man - but not in any connection ro Cooper. Duane knew him/her!

Barb Drayton was known to me. I do NOT believe that Drayton was ever considered a suspect before Duane died so I have questioned my memory and how I knew about this man. They both came out of CA and Duane had mentioned mining for gold. They both lived only a few miles from each other in CA. and they both went to the same places...! Pictures Duane showed me - pictures his sister sent to him after they reconnected...Pictures that disappeared - perhaps put in a safe deposit box under John Collins and part of whatever was hidden in the VAN.

Why NO one has heard me diss Drayton being involved or having knowledge of the crime - because I had prior knowledge of Drayton and the woman who rode horse. It seem uncanny Duane would have connection to more than one name that the Cooper story has generated - but it all comes in around Puyallup. I believe the answers lye right there in the county archived marriage certificates and in other recorded instruments....IT is just all too connected and most of these things where NEVER made public until recent yrs.

WHY I have NOT been able to disclaim some kind of action made by a group of men - to make a statement - with or without support of the government. I don't buy into the conspiracy thing, but the connection are just to much out there to ignore.

Since this thread is nothing but a few old boys and girls acting like kindergarteners, it is time to send this thread to the trash bin, and ban the leading suspects from the web page, for life.

There has been no new evidence found, or introduced, for the case. There are no suspects for the case, and all the ones discussed here have been discounted by the FBI.

Experts are dismissed if they don't "prove" some ones case and actually prove some ones case, or thoughts, to be incorrect.

The thread has run its course and has used up all its life support options, time to exercise the DNR.

Matt

P.S. I'm still going to hang out though and correct things as I find them though. This is like watching NASCAR or a train wreck live.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

You keep making things out of nothing.

I personally spoke to LYLE several times over the yrs...HE does NOT believe Kenny was Cooper - HE JUST "THOUGHT IT WOULD MAKE A GOOD STORY". His words in quotes.

So why to you continue to try to convict a GOOD guy of a bad thing? To line YOUR own pockets and for YOUR own SELF-ESTEEM.

U find it impossible to even explore other subjects - U are so vested in KC U would not believe the truth if someone put a 20 in your hand that HAD been locked in a safe deposit box of a suspect with D.B. Cooper written in red ink.

Yet, you go on and on and on about the details you created about other individuals that has caused them to seek solace and escape for the grip of Blevins.
These people want to BE RID of U. They do NOT believe KC was Cooper.

Do you have a picture of the woman taken between 1991 and 1993 - was her hair died a dark color and was she a little on the heavy side....busty. Didn't she make a trip alone during that time frame....? She had a Dark Blue suit, but not Navy - it was a different kind of Blue.

WHY would she even give a rats ass about the FBI if she wasn't hiding something or in fear of something such as prosecution or retaliation.

There is a picture of Duane near Twisp!
YOU didn't even go look for it and I told you were to find it.

She had knowledge of the crime but was not part of it - that is all....why didn't you go find that picture I told you about?

She might have knowledge and Geestman might have knowledge of who Cooper could have been - Maybe they are all connected to Barb Drayton.

Do you see the possiblities you opened up a can of worms and everyone is scared. Instead of going to the FBI you investigation on your own - you set out to write a book and you got your wires all crossed.

Thanks Jo, I'm not against suspects. I'm sure you noticed a topic for that. theories are being looked at just as they should. nothing is written in stone when dealing with this case. all angles should be reviewed. maybe I should say some things are not in stone. anyway, it's been good conversation so far.

matthewcline

There has been no new evidence found, or introduced, for the case. There are no suspects for the case.

Experts are dismissed if they don't "prove" some ones case and actually prove some ones case, or thoughts, to be incorrect.
Matt

P.S. I'm still going to hang out though and correct things as I find them though. This is like watching NASCAR or a train wreck live.

Yea, with Blevins shoveling coal on the fire to keep the engine going.

So you think the other thread will survive? Same suspects - Same people and same old things over and over...Galen Cook who has chased many Cooper's over the yrs - still at it and waging a battle for Gossett. ONE of his MANY suspects over the yrs.

Bruce doing his TWISTing - perhaps he needs to turn on the music and actually twist to loose some of his weight - then he wouldn't have to worry about his heart.:)
I found the site too difficult to follow but then I do things the old woman way. Seems like you had NO response to my enquiries about certain individuals. They DO EXIST you know!

Maybe you can get Blevins to take KENNY over there - I don't have time to move - so I will just stay were I am comfortable and answer any questions that come my way.

Will not be doing as much as I have in the past - too old, tried and sick. Besides - I would be in the same room as Bruce and YOU know I can do without him just fine!

I WILL NOTE I have only had one TAKER on some information I threw out to see if any one knew anything. Pennington...377 sent one but it is not the right Pennington.

The other man is Harris and he was an old jumper who lived in WA -do not know if he was a smoke jumper, sevice jumper or forestry jumper - THEY did have BOTH at one time in WA. Forestry and smoke jumpers where 2 different categories for a period of time.

I actually for got the 3rd person I need to find... His name was Richards or Richardson and he was an old jumper and he worked communications...and also some other involved government wori. First name Ben for Benjamin....lots of the around but have not found he right one. He used to live not too far from the Corner Tavern right in the flight path...he washed his clothes in a creek.

Haven't been able to find relatives - he was older than Duane.

mrshutter45

Thanks Jo, I'm not against suspects. I'm sure you noticed a topic for that. theories are being looked at just as they should. nothing is written in stone when dealing with this case. all angles should be reviewed. maybe I should say some things are not in stone. anyway, it's been good conversation so far.

I can't seem to keep a good link for the site.
So have to go thru the back alley and that is a long way around. Like I said there is not much for me to say in that thread and I am not going to go thru all I have done here to present the case against Weber. I think I have a better chance of find something by hanging out here than over there. Here at least those who drop by are able to send me things they think might help.

Old jumpers are attracted to this site and why I came to the DZ in the first place so many yrs ago. If I had been willing to have let go of certain information at that time maybe some of those still living in 2006 could have helped - I was afraid to state names and places and conditions - NOW, I am NOT....but individual who contacted me in the very beginning have now deceased.

There was 2 old guys who posted - you can find them in the closed thread - ONE of those I wanted to meet, but didn't had the time or the means. He sent me an email and I had a hard time back then keeping & filing & printing things...Today I have forgotten his name but if I saw it I would remember it. That is how my mind works it is visual.