47 47
quade

DB Cooper

mrshutter45

Robert, people arespeaking out against you. You are wrong anyway you look at it. I, m on my tablet.to much hassle to type.

I wonder what this forum would be like if we did not have people attacking others daily out of their own over inflated egos... what do you think???

georger

************ Submit your requests for changes below, be specific, keep your explanations short if you can. This is a one-shot deal, so make sure you submit a proper list because I'm not doing this work a second time, nor will I being doing it for everyone who posts here, so you guys might want to put your heads together offline and agree on something final. I will look.

Can I paraphrase what you are saying, Robert? You are saying if there are errors on your publicly posted DB Cooper page, you will fix them one time and only the ones directly submitted to you?

And if there are still errors, or other items are found to be errors in the future you intend to just leave them there?

Second question, how does someone buying a home assuming a mortgage for half of the purchase "suspicious circumstances"? It would seem someone buying a house for cash would be more suspicious?

Your first assumption is correct. Submit list, I will check it, I will make changes if necessary. Be specific. This is because I don't feel like doing it twice, or going back again and again via more...yes...WHINING. You get one shot and one only. I will try to cover everything on the list.

On the second item, I am pretty sure now how the house sale went down. But I consider the house sale to be far less important than other items regarding KC. Let's face it...even if Kenny HAD bought the house for full cash value, how would that prove he was the hijacker? I've never claimed for sure that Kenny was Cooper because there isn't enough to prove it. The evidence I consider much more important are the actual statements of witnesses, and the lies told by Bernie Geestman. Things like Margie Geestman and Helen Jones both testifying that the two men went missing over Thanksgiving, for example. Or Dawn Androsko ID'ing the tie clasp as Kenny's. Or maybe Jones verifying that Kenny smoked Raleighs. Other things.

Submit the list. Considering the work involved here, I don't think that's too much to ask. I will paste this list into a Word doc, print it up, go to the website, go to the PDF, and reload both after changes are made. I will also have to go to some different articles and change the links leading to the PDF at the website. This is a fair amount of work and I only wish to do it once.

Then...no more complaining should be heard. :)

I'm out of here until after the Super Bowl. Steaks are ready to cook and it's two hours until kickoff...(*go hawks*) I will check back after the game.

Just in case you missed this....and while I'm waiting on slowpoke to get his stuff together for the party........

How about we've already done that but you would rather play these silly games for whatever reason. These are not opinions we are talking about, but matters of FACT as you well know.

I personally don't care if you change anything or not because I don't mind pointing out your misrepresentations every time you reference them. Or letting others know that you can't trust the information on your site.

That's actually a better proposition because it also speaks to the fact that there might be a underlying credibility problem going on. Kind of like with others who have a problem with the truth.

So let's just forget it and we will just continue to point out the mistakes on your website. You call it WHINING - I call it KEEPING THE FACTS STRAIGHT AND THE PLAYERS HONEST.
B|:)
And Jo...I'm not yelling - Being concise and forceful. Child rearing 101. :D

lol....enjoy the game....for real this time....

Well! Its known as the Blevins Shuffle.

Take your eye off the ball and soon he will have you discussing
meats and cheeses.

The Great Commutator of nothing says nothing that is important
or true. It's the rude diversion that always succeeds, if you
scream bloody murder in a theater loud enough! Its the flurry
and chaos that matter ... and the Blev knows that! All whinners
seeking udder know that!

My cows never batted an eye when Blevins showed up! Only
Blevins stopped short wondering: could they chase me off?
He decided to risk a few moments and began looking for free
water. We gave him some and he is still camped out in the
garage with the cats ... 4 years later!

The neighbors will pay the Sheriff's bills through higher taxes on
Cooperware@ !

Please continue with the regularly scheduled Blevination of his
Kooperlandt uber alles. With meats ans cheeses and slapped
down red haired step children being forced to march in the
streets for the guy on the podium! Rot your brains in unison to
his orders -

:D

Oops more tissues needed.

Amazon

***Robert, people arespeaking out against you. You are wrong anyway you look at it. I, m on my tablet.to much hassle to type.

I wonder what this forum would be like if we did not have people attacking others daily out of their own over inflated egos... what do you think???

Funny! :D

That's what I thought four years ago when His Majesty showed
up attacking Sluggo's website.

So we are - on the same page. Just different books!

To mae'toes ~ To' mah' toes.

Blevins vs. Sluggo etal !

Nothing has changed has it.
Nothing will change - will it!

Ive put in such a long day here. I really must go and shower
and eat meats and cheeses, and watch people kill themselves
on tv. Strange species you people are! :D

:o

G wrote

Ive put in such a long day here. I really must go and shower and eat meats and cheeses, and watch people kill themselves

Yup. Brains literally get scrambled. For decades. And the the NFL tries to settle out for what really is a pittance given the number of players concussed and the severity of their injuries. The NFL prints money, they have enormous resources. A judge isn't playing ball though and is balking at approving it even though the parties have accepted it.

When I was in engineering school some ME students outfitted a pro football player with helmet mounted accelerometers and telemetry. The recorded forces were shocking. Nobody expected them to be that high. That was 40 years ago.

The beat goes on. Literally.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

G wrote

Ive put in such a long day here. I really must go and shower and eat meats and cheeses, and watch people kill themselves

Yup. Brains literally get scrambled. For decades. And the the NFL tries to settle out for what really is a pittance given the number of players concussed and the severity of their injuries. The NFL prints money, they have enormous resources. A judge isn't playing ball though and is balking at approving it even though the parties have accepted it.

When I was in engineering school some ME students outfitted a pro football player with helmet mounted accelerometers and telemetry. The recorded forces were shocking. Nobody expected them to be that high. That was 40 years ago.

You know what really annoys me???? I can't figure out how the NFL managed to swing being a non-profit.... Talk about a sweetheart deal for all those billionaire owners.

Robert, the whole point here is the fact of you accusing someone of a crime. you don't seem to have the facts straight. we have two pieces of documentation showing the house was not bought in cash. I don't really care about the witnesses stories that much, but just because they have the same story doesn't mean it's true.

If you were investigating this properly you would have pulled records on all the individuals who made claims. if you don't have the whole story, you can't put suspicion into the story. remember you are accusing someone of a Federal crime. I'm not sure some of you understand this. you need hard reasonable facts. people claiming things help support it, but if you can't support there claim. you got nothing. I just feel that none of them have made any attempts to resolve this brings red flags into play. they all know there is no prosecution going to happen.
Lyle started this whole thing, and nobody believes him. personally without taking a jab at you. I think you are to involved in it and don't want to listen to reason. I think you believe you have done what could be done, but it's not the case. I don't have the answers to a lot of this 40+ year old case. I do try to keep things in perspective though. I do realize you were brought into this while it was already in motion, but you took it to it's extreme making a lot of claims that are turning out a lot different than you claimed for years. that poor kid was on here and he believes KC is Cooper. that's fine as long as he see's accurate enough information to come to any conclusions, but he just a kid. that's about as honest and fair as I can be about this issue.

I think I asked this once before. what would be your position if Kenny was alive and Lyle turned on him by making these claims? would you still have inaccurate data about Kenny's finances if he was alive? would you hound him like the two guys did ted Mayfield? it's a lot easier when only one side speaks.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Amazon

***G wrote

You know what really annoys me???? I can't figure out how the NFL managed to swing being a non-profit.... Talk about a sweetheart deal for all those billionaire owners.

Yeah. Unfortunately, the players are the ones that will need the money so they can hire someone to take care of them when they are drooling, soiling their pants, and can't remember the way home.
Yep, I think y'all can have your football. This is ridiculous. And pretty much a sucker game if you're into competition. Baseball is a lot more civilized.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Ah yes, the Burden of Proof, it is on Robert to prove his case, thus far, it has not left the inspectors desk yet, no reason for a ADA to even take the phone call.

Same with the other oft touted, and more often debunked, suspect.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

RobertMBlevins

Tell you what. Why don't you convince the Seattle FBI to put Bernie Geestman in one room, Dawn Andrusko, Margaret Geestman, and Helen Jones in the adjoining room. Tell them to read the PDF and then question these women. For Extra Credit, they could bring in Pete Berg and Marisa Kagan, two people who worked with Geestman, and see what they say.

Then...have the agents go to the OTHER room...and run the clip from Decoded where Geestman says Kenny could be the hijacker and see what he says. Of course, they will point out to Geestman that these women already said that he and Kenny went missing for the entire week of the hijacking.

You don't care about the witnesses or what they said? LOL I'm glad you are not on a jury helping decide my fate. :)

The witnesses would never get the chance to speak to a jury because no sane prosecutor would take this to court based on what you have or what you would get in that room. Unless maybe they wanted some comic relief or press time.

See Robert, You have no real tangible evidence and no real circumstantial evidence. Not to mention that the FBI has said that Kenny doesn't meet the basic smell test. Just a bunch of he said, she said. Even if Bernie said yeah we did it, a smart lawyer would get that thrown out. Like Jo, you're persistent, I'll give you that - so far there's just nothing there.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

well, Matt beat me to the question. it's not really my problem Robert. I understand your points but it's up to you the accuser to follow through with the job. you have been accusing Kenny of this crime more than any other person. I believe you should be the proper candidate for the job.

I think a lot of you also fail to understand the FBI holds things back to where it might be possible to exclude Kenny no matter what Bernie says, or anyone else. 10 Bernie's might not be enough to convince them on what they know, or fail to disclose. this could also be the reason Marla faded away. he has been in the public eye enough and nothing has happened.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I'm sure you Seattle fans didn't mind, but that was a bit of a downer.
lol...The scores really sucked. Didn't land on a single square I owned. :(;)

Congratulations to all the Seattle fans.

" LOL I'm glad you are not on a jury helping decide my fate."

I'll agree with that! I go by actual evidence, not second hand, or what someone claims. documented 8 x 10 glossy bold facts. I try my best to find out if the facts are true as they try to make them appear. so yes, I think you would be in a heap of trouble lol.

Blevins, you're an idiot. I can't believe you actually thought the Broncos would score 27!!!

Just kidding, man. That would make us both idiots, I had the exact same score picked.

I think that was the most dominating performance I have ever seen in a Super Bowl. Congrats, it's been a long time coming for your guys.

So, now back to Cooper.....anything new?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

matthewcline

In the end, Robert, has become, Jo.[:/]

Same technique, same style, same method, same end -not the suspect, not even a starter.

Matt

Maybe instead of going to the FBI we could convince the History/Discovery channel into having a Cooper Bowl. give each candidate X amount of dollars to fund the research and then go in front of an FBI agent pleading there case. the winner gets to go to Seattle and present all of the facts about who Cooper is/was? B|

Plausible if you look what's on television these days.....

mrshutter45

***In the end, Robert, has become, Jo.[:/]

Same technique, same style, same method, same end -not the suspect, not even a starter.

Matt

Maybe instead of going to the FBI we could convince the History/Discovery channel into having a Cooper Bowl. give each candidate X amount of dollars to fund the research and then go in front of an FBI agent pleading there case. the winner gets to go to Seattle and present all of the facts about who Cooper is/was? B|

Plausible, for sure. My money would be on candidate, "other"....
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

mrshutter45

***In the end, Robert, has become, Jo.[:/]

Matt

Good idea. But Nancy Grace and her "juries" would probably want to get in on this and they are going to be tied up for a while when the next phase of Jodi's trial starts up in Phoenix.

Robert99

******In the end, Robert, has become, Jo.[:/]

Matt

Good idea. But Nancy Grace and her "juries" would probably want to get in on this and they are going to be tied up for a while when the next phase of Jodi's trial starts up in Phoenix.

well, we would have to put a clause in it. have a panel of three judges. FbI guy, James Randi and a surviving member from the crime. each week following them around collecting evidence. have them bunk together so they can argue about who is the best candidate. B|

Jo wrote

I can put him in a Chute and I can put him in WA....but I have to put him on the DAMN plane - otherwise it would be forever debatable.

Jo,

How about a retraction? You have NOT been able to put Duane in a chute.

You claim that you never lie. What do you call this? A fib? An exaggeration? It sure isn't the truth.

NO exaggeration or retraction. The reason I am posting is:

DOUG BALDWIN JUST PUT PENSACOLA ON THE MAP!

Address your issues later!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

smokin99

The composite artist Roy Rose said in an interview that DB had "sort of a protruding lip. The rest of the face was nondescript". I've been studying suspect lips. Some general questions if anyone would like to discuss Cooper. :)

Doug Pasternak interviewed the composite artist for over an hour but, less than 2.

He explained he could never get the lower lip to fit the description of the witnesses. What was explained to him from the witnesses - was that Cooper made a motion with his lower lip.

Well, Duane when expressing himself or understress or angry threw his lower lip out and down ON one SIDE.
He would also do the baby pout and ever mother out there knows what that is. I do NOT know if I have pictures of Duane with that action....

Later upon learning that Duane had lost some lower teeth and probably had only a temporary at that time - this is totally logical.... that he was making an action to maintain the ill fitting temporary prosthesis in place.

It became less obvious in the yrs, but as age advanced and he had to replace the bridge in 1990 - I noted it more so at that time...but aging had a lot to do with that.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

***well, Matt beat me to the question. it's not really my problem Robert. I understand your points but it's up to you the accuser to follow through with the job. you have been accusing Kenny of this crime more than any other person. I believe you should be the proper candidate for the job.

I think a lot of you also fail to understand the FBI holds things back to where it might be possible to exclude Kenny no matter what Bernie says, or anyone else. 10 Bernie's might not be enough to convince them on what they know, or fail to disclose. this could also be the reason Marla faded away. he has been in the public eye enough and nothing has happened.

It's NOT my job. I am not a cop. I presented what I had, and offered it up not only for public viewing, but to the Seattle FBI as well. I'm mainly a book editor, sci-fi writer, and housecleaner.

And sometimes I go camping. Next time I am planning on ordering the latest Super Bowl from NFL Films and running that sucker on a loop all weekend just for laughs. :)
You guys get WAY too serious on the Cooper case sometimes. Maybe you need some short-term entertainment:

Addiction

The three officers opened the outer airlock door leading to the house. They waited for the green safety light to flash, and then removed their oxygen helmets before knocking.

A blonde woman with thin hair opened the inner door. She pointed to the bedroom. “He’s been locked in there for ten days! He won’t go to work. We haven’t any credits remaining, and there’s no food in the house. You have to do something!”

“Nature Channel?” said one of the officers.

“What the hell do you think?” The scraggly woman turned away and screamed at the bedroom. “It’s the police, Eugene! Now you’re in for it!”

“Stand aside, ma’am.”

The police kicked down the door as if it were made of balsa and dragged Eugene Daniels from the bedroom. He was unshaven and bleary-eyed.

His wife pushed her way past everyone and shut off the television with an angry blow, nearly breaking it. A picture of green fields and a river slowly faded to black.

While two of the officers held Daniels firmly, the other forced an oxygen helmet over his head and led him outside. There was not a trace of green anywhere. The sky was a pale yellow, with crumbling buildings that stretched for miles and air thick with the smell of acid and slow death...

You need to take basic rhetoric and a creative writing course -
and stop pretending you are a writer and a physicist ... and a
great whiter/climber/explorer, and a pilot, and a geneticist, and
a great hiker-explorer, and a historian, and a reporter, and a
chemist, and a skydiver, and an entrepreneur, and a FBI agent,
and an expert on parachutes, and a friend of Tom Kaye, and a
professional photographer, and an expert in digital Read Noise
FFT, and an astronomer, and an expert in education, and a
psychologist, and a cowboy, and a jet pilot, and an expert on
aircraft, and a publisher, and an auto mechanic, and a pro
maintenance person, and a contractor, and Don Juan, and
a sports expert, and ............ !

Oh, and good luck playing "RobertMBlevins".

Get therapy. Just kidding !

[:/]

Amazon

***G wrote

I believe only the league office is a non-profit. The individual clubs are taxable entities.