47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"What 'important points'? Waiting for the list..."

Robert, it's in plain text on the last page. you have gone beyond belief. apparently you don't read anything on here. your ethics, as well as your tactics are so far in the toilet it's not funny.

READ the last page. it should shake loose the remaining brain cells rolling around in your head.

you have multiple lies on your website. this has been confirmed. you don't need a list because you already know them. stop dodging.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Danielle1010

I swear Robert i will never ask you for Bernard Wayne Geestmans address again

Danielle, please take a little advice. Mr. Blevins is not being honest about details surround the investigation to Kennith Christiansen. he has been made aware of error's made and continues to allow them on his site. the site is not to be trusted by anyone seeking truth about Kenny, or the Cooper case.

If you need any proof I can provide the information.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I can put him [Duane] in a Chute...

Jo,

We are waiting for you to retract this. It is not the truth.

Jo, When you retract the above claim, how about also admitting that your recent claims about Duane being involved in some heroic incidents are also false. And, further, the information on the incidents you described was based on things you saw on the CIA's web page and cable TV.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

***make sure you gloss right over the important points about the subject of validation of yourself and what you write...

also:
"when the tie was found by the F.B.I. they noticed the tie tac had been slipped across the tie from the left side, indicating the wearer was probably left-handed. Christiansen was left-handed."

did the FBI ever admit Cooper might be left handed?
source please....

What 'important points'? Waiting for the list...

KC was left-handed. (Source: testimony from friends and family members, and handwritten letters) I don't know whether the FBI ever established that the hijacker was left handed. It would be good if they did, since they could easily narrow the 'known suspect' pool. Most estimates peg it at only 8%-10% of people being left-handed. If it were 100%, without-a-doubt-in-hell that the hijacker was RIGHT handed, you could eliminate Christiansen because that is a known factor about him. He was definitely LEFT handed.

LOL...I don't think he was asking for a source on Christiansen being left-handed.

AS to Cooper - According to the FBI, they did not establish this. And the fact that you don't know whether something is true or not should be enough to make you take it down instead of presenting it as a probable in such a way as to tie your candidate into it.

Why are you still waiting for the list?
Robert, you really should try to read the posts instead of shooting off from the hip. Shutter and I have given you several points to rectify on your web page that should keep you busy. He did his in attachments, I did mine in posts.
Once you get those corrected we will be glad to point out the rest. B|

You know, it's okay to make a mistake - but to continue to misrepresent the issues on a webpage after the mistakes have been pointed out to you is ummm.....lying.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Robert if you want to who I am I will tell you

My name is Andrew Patrick Poppens but you can call me Andy I live in Atlanta Georgia with my Mom Dad and two dogs my sister is in collage at USC. I attend Cumberland Academy of Georgia and I suffer from Autism and ADD. I have been studying DB Cooper for years. I am a big Baseball Fan

I have been considering Kenny as being Cooper for a few months I have read the book and seen the decoded show

RobertMBlevins

***"What 'important points'? Waiting for the list..."

Robert, it's in plain text on the last page. you have gone beyond belief. apparently you don't read anything on here. your ethics, as well as your tactics are so far in the toilet it's not funny.

READ the last page. it should shake loose the remaining brain cells rolling around in your head.

you have multiple lies on your website. this has been confirmed. you don't need a list because you already know them. stop dodging.

No need to get insulting. There may be a mistake here or there. Outright, deliberate lies? I think not.

Let me know when you finish editing your 50th book, as I have. Many happy customers. Then you can talk about brain cells rolling around. Cooper isn't the only thing I have going in my life you know. You're just pissed off because I stopped revealing anything new on KC for the moment. Too bad. I'm not going back a page, either. You want changes? Make a concise list and I will see what I can do. That's the best you'll get from me. You've spent more posts and typing time saying 'I already gave it to you,' when you could have saved time and presented an exact list of your objections. And let's face it, why should I do YOU any favors? I don't like being called a liar. So...I will just leave up what is up at the website and you can continue to whine about it. Works for me.

List. Concise. Otherwise you should exit stage right on the whining.

"No need to get insulting. There may be a mistake here or there. Outright, deliberate lies? I think not."

by continuing to allow known information that is false is lying Robert. no other way around it. this goes back months that you have been aware of the information not being accurate. remove the false information. you remove dobt.

RobertMBlevins

***"What 'important points'? Waiting for the list..."

No need to get insulting. There may be a mistake here or there. Outright, deliberate lies? I think not.

Let me know when you finish editing your 50th book, as I have. Many happy customers. Then you can talk about brain cells rolling around. Cooper isn't the only thing I have going in my life you know. You're just pissed off because I stopped revealing anything new on KC for the moment. Too bad. I'm not going back a page, either. You want changes? Make a concise list and I will see what I can do. That's the best you'll get from me. You've spent more posts and typing time saying 'I already gave it to you,' when you could have saved time and presented an exact list of your objections. And let's face it, why should I do YOU any favors? I don't like being called a liar. So...I will just leave up what is up at the website and you can continue to whine about it. Works for me.

List. Concise. Otherwise you should exit stage right on the whining.

Hmmmm. Marla meet Blevins...Yeah...remember he's the one that called you a liar because it appeared you misrepresented several points in your Cooper campaign.

Robert, maybe you should just do it because it's the right thing to do. Once again, when you are peddling a book or a web page where the sole purpose is to accuse someone of a violent crime /act of terror that caused financial and psychological damage as well as the potential of death to passengers and crew, it would probably be a good thing to at least try to get the facts straight.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Danielle1010

My name is Andrew Patrick Poppens but you can call me Andy I live in Atlanta Georgia with my Mom Dad and two dogs my sister is in collage at USC. I attend Cumberland Academy of Georgia and I suffer from Autism and ADD. I have been studying DB Cooper for years. I am a big Baseball Fan

I have been considering Kenny as being Cooper for a few months I have read the book and seen the decoded show

are yous ending Blevins 20-60 Cooper emails a day?

He likes and advertises it!

Keep up the good work, so Blevins can become more famous
than Cossey, and wind up on Letterman, and replace Tom Kaye!

And marry Misss Margarine-1983 and be married on a pirate ship
at Oak Island!

Robert99

I can put him [Duane] in a Chute...

Jo,

We are waiting for you to retract this. It is not the truth.

Jo, When you retract the above claim, how about also admitting that your recent claims about Duane being involved in some heroic incidents are also false. And, further, the information on the incidents you described was based on things you saw on the CIA's web page and cable TV.

Robert99

She actually hasn't put Weber in WA at the time of the hijacking either.

So:
Not in a Chute
Not trained
Not in the WA area at the time
Not known for being successful as a crook
No other actual evidence to make him a suspect. All the circumstance, gets explained away pretty easy with a common sense approach and basic deductive reasoning. Most of the story is just a "need", not about actually solving the crime.

KC same issue with actual evidence, and like Weber, all the circumstance, gets explained away pretty easy with a common sense approach and basic deductive reasoning.

All this thread space and band width and we still harp on two NONE suspects. :S

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Danielle1010

Hi there and welcome.

Nothing against Blevins personally, but just know that some of the data that Blevins and the Decoded show presented has been shown to be inaccurate.

I've noticed that when folks make up their minds about candidates (especially those that write books) they tend to quit researching once they find something that fits and that's all they put out there. But we try to keep em honest.....you can probably guess that from the posts. :)

I hope that you are a Braves fan. :)

Robert, you're being obtuse.
Your web page has many factual mistakes, like the book, and like the book, most are discussed here, you're well aware of them.
You're a professional, act as such, fix the actual, factual mistakes, it is that simple.
Once you do that, we all will be able to move on, including you, as you'll finally be objective enough to see KC isn't a viable suspect.

You're starting to act like a few other childish posters here.
(maybe grand-child-ish is a better analogy, given their age)

Matt

RobertMBlevins

******Robert if you want to who I am I will tell you

are yous ending Blevins 20-60 Cooper emails a day?

He likes and advertises it!

Keep up the good work, so Blevins can become more famous
than Cossey, and wind up on Letterman, and replace Tom Kaye!

Sorry. I don't want to 'be more famous than Cossey,' I certainly am not in the league of Tom Kaye and his team, and I don't watch Letterman any more...

Shutter: List required. 'It's the right thing to do'. What exactly? Haven't you figured out yet WHY I asked for a specific, concise list of items you object to? It's because I will hold you to that list after I make any changes. You go on and on about this stuff, but you don't bother to take five minutes to present a list. Until you do, I'm not going to bother with granting your wish. And even if I do, I won't do it until my next day off, which is Tuesday. Not today. It's Super Bowl Sunday.

Shutter didn't say that it's the right thing to do. I did. You are accusing someone of a bad crime. Have the cojones to correct your mistakes. You can't - because to set the record straight means that you lose almost all that your candidate choice is predicated on. B|

You've been presented with lists. Shutter's in an attachment and mine in a post. But you shouldn't need one. You know where the misinformation is as well as we do. Why should Shutter do your clean up work for you? You certainly have no qualms about pointing out other people's mistakes but yo are afraid to look at your own work with a critical eye? I call foul. :D

To continue to be obtuse and not change what you know is wrong is your prerogative. To lie is your prerogative.

To continue to point out your misrepresentations is ours. Any day. :)

RobertMBlevins

***Robert, you're being obtuse.
Your web page has many factual mistakes, like the book, and like the book, most are discussed here, you're well aware of them.
You're a professional, act as such, fix the actual, factual mistakes, it is that simple.
Once you do that, we all will be able to move on, including you, as you'll finally be objective enough to see KC isn't a viable suspect.

Matt

"I have heard you..."

Jimmy Carter, from the film Used Cars.

Here's the problem: Everyone got an opinion, as the saying goes. We may have differing opinions on what constitutes 'factual mistakes'. That's why instead of everyone wasting their time saying that there ARE mistakes, and stamping their feet about them...shutter should just post a concise list and I will see what I can do. I want to see a final list. Until that happens, I'm not doing a thing beyond what I already did, which was to change 'bought house for cash' to 'purchased home under suspicious circumstances'.

This is a lot of work to modify the public PDF and the webpage. And I don't feel like doing it six or seven or a dozen times. Submit list. I will consider making changes. Then after I do, I won't have to read any more of this stuff, because I will go right down the list and show you that the changes were made. One time, one chance. Submit your requests for changes below, be specific, keep your explanations short if you can. This is a one-shot deal, so make sure you submit a proper list because I'm not doing this work a second time, nor will I being doing it for everyone who posts here, so you guys might want to put your heads together offline and agree on something final. I will look. I will do the work necessary. Otherwise, please stop whining. I hate to use that word, but I have been more than fair here and this is starting to sound like whining from a (possible) Cooperland Peanut Gallery. ;)

How about we've already done that but you would rather play these silly games for whatever reason. These are not opinions we are talking about, but matters of FACT as you well know.

I personally don't care if you change anything or not because I don't mind pointing out your misrepresentations every time you reference them. Or letting others know that you can't trust the information on your site. That's actually a better proposition because it also speaks to the fact that there might be a underlying credibility problem going on.

So just forget it and we will just continue to point out the mistakes. You call it whining - I call it keeping the facts straight and the players honest.

RobertMBlevins

Submit your requests for changes below, be specific, keep your explanations short if you can. This is a one-shot deal, so make sure you submit a proper list because I'm not doing this work a second time, nor will I being doing it for everyone who posts here, so you guys might want to put your heads together offline and agree on something final. I will look.

Can I paraphrase what you are saying, Robert? You are saying if there are errors on your publicly posted DB Cooper page, you will fix them one time and only the ones directly submitted to you?

And if there are still errors, or other items are found to be errors in the future you intend to just leave them there?

Second question, how does someone buying a home assuming a mortgage for half of the purchase "suspicious circumstances"? It would seem someone buying a house for cash would be more suspicious?

Robert, people arespeaking out against you. You are wrong anyway you look at it. I, m on my tablet.to much hassle to type.

RobertMBlevins

***Robert, you're being obtuse.

Matt

"I have heard you..."

Jimmy Carter, from the film Used Cars.

Here's the problem: Everyone got an opinion, as the saying goes. We may have differing opinions on what constitutes 'factual mistakes'. That's why instead of everyone wasting their time saying that there ARE mistakes, and stamping their feet about them...shutter should just post a concise list and I will see what I can do. I want to see a final list. Until that happens, I'm not doing a thing beyond what I already did, which was to change 'bought house for cash' to 'purchased home under suspicious circumstances'. just reworded the same mistake, imo.

This is a lot of work to modify the public PDF and the webpage. And I don't feel like doing it six or seven or a dozen times. Submit list. I will consider making changes. Then after I do, I won't have to read any more of this stuff, because I will go right down the list and show you that the changes were made. One time, one chance. Submit your requests for changes below, be specific, keep your explanations short if you can. This is a one-shot deal, so make sure you submit a proper list because I'm not doing this work a second time, nor will I being doing it for everyone who posts here, so you guys might want to put your heads together offline and agree on something final. I will look. I will do the work necessary. Otherwise, please stop whining. I hate to use that word, but I have been more than fair here and this is starting to sound like whining from a (possible) Cooperland Peanut Gallery. ;)

You're off here. The responsibility to be factual is on you. You know your story isn't factual, it is mostly innuendo.

Look how long it took us to get an honest and factual answer about KC and his military training?

Like Jo's story, and they both are stories, the more even the newest of Cooper sleuths looks at your suspect, he becomes an none suspect.

The tenacity in which you try and feign that you're not 100% behind KC as the Hijacker is very Knossish.

The case has not been solved, and the two suspects most commonly touted here, are eliminated by their own supporters and "facts".

Time to put those efforts on finding actual facts, evidence, and actual suspects.

He could still be alive, sitting at a beach front bar in Mexico using his G4s as a hot spot scrolling through this thread on his Mac Book, laughing as he orders another bourbon. (Just a theory, no actual evidence to support this)

Matt

Off to the Super Bowl party thing. I don't really care who wins as long as the scores fall on my squares at the end of each qtr and at the end of the game. lol....somehow I'm thinking my 1 - 5 is not gonna make it. Oh well - maybe one of my others will come through.
It would not hurt my feelings if they outlawed football tomorrow. I can find something else to gamble on :)
I'm with Danielle1010. Baseball is my game.

Enjoy the game all.

RobertMBlevins

****** Submit your requests for changes below, be specific, keep your explanations short if you can. This is a one-shot deal, so make sure you submit a proper list because I'm not doing this work a second time, nor will I being doing it for everyone who posts here, so you guys might want to put your heads together offline and agree on something final. I will look.

Can I paraphrase what you are saying, Robert? You are saying if there are errors on your publicly posted DB Cooper page, you will fix them one time and only the ones directly submitted to you?

And if there are still errors, or other items are found to be errors in the future you intend to just leave them there?

Second question, how does someone buying a home assuming a mortgage for half of the purchase "suspicious circumstances"? It would seem someone buying a house for cash would be more suspicious?

Your first assumption is correct. Submit list, I will check it, I will make changes if necessary. Be specific. This is because I don't feel like doing it twice, or going back again and again via more...yes...WHINING. You get one shot and one only. I will try to cover everything on the list.

On the second item, I am pretty sure now how the house sale went down. But I consider the house sale to be far less important than other items regarding KC. Let's face it...even if Kenny HAD bought the house for full cash value, how would that prove he was the hijacker? I've never claimed for sure that Kenny was Cooper because there isn't enough to prove it. The evidence I consider much more important are the actual statements of witnesses, and the lies told by Bernie Geestman. Things like Margie Geestman and Helen Jones both testifying that the two men went missing over Thanksgiving, for example. Or Dawn Androsko ID'ing the tie clasp as Kenny's. Or maybe Jones verifying that Kenny smoked Raleighs. Other things.

Submit the list. Considering the work involved here, I don't think that's too much to ask. I will paste this list into a Word doc, print it up, go to the website, go to the PDF, and reload both after changes are made. I will also have to go to some different articles and change the links leading to the PDF at the website. This is a fair amount of work and I only wish to do it once.

Then...no more complaining should be heard. :)

I'm out of here until after the Super Bowl. Steaks are ready to cook and it's two hours until kickoff...(*go hawks*) I will check back after the game.

Just in case you missed this....and while I'm waiting on slowpoke to get his stuff together for the party........

How about we've already done that but you would rather play these silly games for whatever reason. These are not opinions we are talking about, but matters of FACT as you well know.

I personally don't care if you change anything or not because I don't mind pointing out your misrepresentations every time you reference them. Or letting others know that you can't trust the information on your site.

That's actually a better proposition because it also speaks to the fact that there might be a underlying credibility problem going on. Kind of like with others who have a problem with the truth.

So let's just forget it and we will just continue to point out the mistakes on your website. You call it WHINING - I call it KEEPING THE FACTS STRAIGHT AND THE PLAYERS HONEST.
B|:)
And Jo...I'm not yelling - Being concise and forceful. Child rearing 101. :D

lol....enjoy the game....for real this time....

smokin99

Off to the Super Bowl party thing. I don't really care who wins as long as the scores fall on my squares at the end of each qtr and at the end of the game. lol....somehow I'm thinking my 1 - 5 is not gonna make it. Oh well - maybe one of my others will come through.
It would not hurt my feelings if they outlawed football tomorrow. I can find something else to gamble on :)

Enjoy the game all.

Go Yankees!

smokin99

***Smokin99 asks:

'He also only mentions the two stewardesses. Does anyone know if anyone else was consulted on the original composite?'

All three stews were consulted, as well as anyone else who actually saw/noticed Cooper. All three stewardesses picked different combinations from the FBI's Facial Identification Catalog.

Tina Mucklow: FIC number not known. Hair: 'Straight, narrow sideburns.' Height: 'Five ten to six feet'.

Florence Schaffner: KK5-1. Hair: 'Straight, parted on the left side.' Height: 'Six feet tall.'

Alice Hancock: KA3-9. Hair: 'Wavy, short, and trimmed in the back.' Height: Not given publicly.

Other witnesses' comments on the hijacker:

Robert Gregory: Hair: 'Marcelled'. Height: 'No more than five nine'.

Cord Spreckel: 'He had a square jaw'. Age: 'About fifty'.

Bill Mitchell: 'He had a saggy chin'.

George Labissoniere: 'He was no older than thirty-five'.

Number 1. That is not what the guy that drew the pictures says. I will listen again, but I'm pretty sure he says he talked to two stewardesses.

So what source are you using for this info?

I know what Gray says in his book, but honestly, I don't know if I trust that source. I think he expanded on things for literary effect and he admits that he didn't research the claims that he made about Kenny, which proved to be inaccurate, so there's that.

And I don't put a lot of weight on other passenger's descriptions because they had no reason to remember Cooper and several of them seem to have changed their proximity to the event over the years.

And then there's number 1. :)

One thing that becomes apparent is that the witnesses have different ideas on the hair color and style, age, and height of the hijacker. Even how the hijacker was dressed. For example, although Tina Mucklow said the hijacker's suit was brown, Bill Mitchell is insistent it was not black or brown, but more of a russet color with wide lapels.

It's impossible for me to venture anything further about this situation. The Feds were probably scratching their heads trying to come to a description most or all of the witnesses could agree upon. They never really did, in my opinion.

As to the descriptions (not the composite), Agent Carr seemed to disagree with this assessment. He said that the description did not vary that much and where there was disagreement they went with what the majority said. And, again to the passengers, I believe he has said at one point that they gave more weight to the people that were in a position to be paying attention, and who were with him the longest.

As far as the tie and tie clasp, I used to believe the position meant something until I realized it's probably been handled and moved around several times over the years by different FBI agents and evidence processors. The only witness ID on the tie clasp (that I know of) came during my interview with Dawn Androsko in 2009. Take it as you will .......

That's exactly why it should not be included as an point on your list and why it should not be used to indirectly tie KC to the hijacking. There is no proven connection between the tie and whether DB was left-handed, right-handed, ambidextrous, or selectively preferential/non-preferential.

Plus, Dawn is not the only witness ID on the tie clasp. Per another book and two other "witnesses", the tie clasp was also identified by Richard McCoy's sister-in-law and mother-in-law during separate interviews as being one that looked exactly like one McCoy owned. So there you go....take it as you will. :)

Regarding the witnesses, Cooper's physical characteristics, and the tie, remember:

1. The tie was entered into the evidentiary collection in Seattle on Monday, November 29, I believe, according to Calame. Plus, no one knows where it was until then.

Further, when Rhodes questioned the evidence retrieval team, none had any recollection of seeing the tie or collecting it.

Hence, any notion that the clip-on pin was in any particular postion is pure speculation.

2. Robert Gregory's status as an eye-witness is questonable, per Geoff's presentation in Tacoma last November. GG showed FBI documents that had Gregory sitting in what appeared to be Mitchell's seat in Row 18. To me, it seemed like another instance where the FBI documents mixed-up testamony from a variety of witness, just as it appeared with the parachutes.

Gregory's nephew was in the Tacoma audience and was unable to clarify where "Uncle Bob" was sitting.

Nevertheless, it was presumed that Gregory was in the forward part of the cabin for the majority of the flight, as all passengers were moved up during the hijacking.

3. Jack Almstead did go aft, though, during the flight. He said that he waited for the rear lavatory by standing next to Tina and Cooper and joked with them. Almstead told me that Cooper looked like the sketches he saw in the papers following the sjkyjacking, which I assume to be Composite A.

I hate Super Bowl Sunday, it's too depressing as a Dallas Cowboys fan.

I'd be willing to bet that the Cooper case gets solved before my Cowboys or Cincy Reds ever sniff another championship.

I'm one of the few Vol fans pulling against Peyton. My pick is the same as Blevins, 31-27 Seahawks.

My pick for Cooper is not the same as Blevins.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

smokin99

********* Submit your requests for changes below, be specific, keep your explanations short if you can. This is a one-shot deal, so make sure you submit a proper list because I'm not doing this work a second time, nor will I being doing it for everyone who posts here, so you guys might want to put your heads together offline and agree on something final. I will look.

Your first assumption is correct. Submit list, I will check it, I will make changes if necessary. Be specific. This is because I don't feel like doing it twice, or going back again and again via more...yes...WHINING. You get one shot and one only. I will try to cover everything on the list.

On the second item, I am pretty sure now how the house sale went down. But I consider the house sale to be far less important than other items regarding KC. Let's face it...even if Kenny HAD bought the house for full cash value, how would that prove he was the hijacker? I've never claimed for sure that Kenny was Cooper because there isn't enough to prove it. The evidence I consider much more important are the actual statements of witnesses, and the lies told by Bernie Geestman. Things like Margie Geestman and Helen Jones both testifying that the two men went missing over Thanksgiving, for example. Or Dawn Androsko ID'ing the tie clasp as Kenny's. Or maybe Jones verifying that Kenny smoked Raleighs. Other things.

Submit the list. Considering the work involved here, I don't think that's too much to ask. I will paste this list into a Word doc, print it up, go to the website, go to the PDF, and reload both after changes are made. I will also have to go to some different articles and change the links leading to the PDF at the website. This is a fair amount of work and I only wish to do it once.

Then...no more complaining should be heard. :)

I'm out of here until after the Super Bowl. Steaks are ready to cook and it's two hours until kickoff...(*go hawks*) I will check back after the game.

Just in case you missed this....and while I'm waiting on slowpoke to get his stuff together for the party........

I personally don't care if you change anything or not because I don't mind pointing out your misrepresentations every time you reference them. Or letting others know that you can't trust the information on your site.

That's actually a better proposition because it also speaks to the fact that there might be a underlying credibility problem going on. Kind of like with others who have a problem with the truth.

So let's just forget it and we will just continue to point out the mistakes on your website. You call it WHINING - I call it KEEPING THE FACTS STRAIGHT AND THE PLAYERS HONEST.
B|:)
And Jo...I'm not yelling - Being concise and forceful. Child rearing 101. :D

lol....enjoy the game....for real this time....

Well! Its known as the Blevins Shuffle.

Take your eye off the ball and soon he will have you discussing
meats and cheeses.

The Great Commutator of nothing says nothing that is important
or true. It's the rude diversion that always succeeds, if you
scream bloody murder in a theater loud enough! Its the flurry
and chaos that matter ... and the Blev knows that! All whinners
seeking udder know that!

My cows never batted an eye when Blevins showed up! Only
Blevins stopped short wondering: could they chase me off?
He decided to risk a few moments and began looking for free
water. We gave him some and he is still camped out in the
garage with the cats ... 4 years later!

The neighbors will pay the Sheriff's bills through higher taxes on
Cooperware@ !

Please continue with the regularly scheduled Blevination of his
Kooperlandt uber alles. With meats ans cheeses and slapped
down red haired step children being forced to march in the
streets for the guy on the podium! Rot your brains in unison to
his orders -

:D

BruceSmith

***Off to the Super Bowl party thing. I don't really care who wins as long as the scores fall on my squares at the end of each qtr and at the end of the game. lol....somehow I'm thinking my 1 - 5 is not gonna make it. Oh well - maybe one of my others will come through.

Enjoy the game all.

Go Muckluks!

Go Yankees!

First of all, you need all the facts behind the purchase of the home before you call it "suspicious circumstances'" which you do not have. your still trying to allow mystery behind it.

Testimony is something taken under oath in a court of law. you just plain don't want to admit to certain things that will damage your previous findings.

The countertop had to be done by Kenny. (proof?)
The adjoining lot sold for $10 (proof required)
Kenny spent 4 times his annual wages in 1972 (proof required)
How was the home given to one of the Powell's? (proof required)
just to name a few.

then your witnesses. Carolyn claimed her husband was arrested for attempted murder. no records found on this claim. credibility damaged. Dawn J claims a loan from Kenny for $5000. was records checked to verify a home was purchased in 1972? how could she afford to pay a new mortgage along with a heavy monthly payment to Kenny. who by chance couldn't pay his own mortgage. a smart guy would have used the money from Dawn to pay off the $7,500 mortgage quicker. I forget which one changed the story about the cigarettes or coupons damaging more credibility. then the topper of the all. Lyle Christiansen, the one who started all of this can't be trusted by your admission as well as others! you really expect people to buy this crap? then you want to turn around and try to use some sort of best case scenario to explain mistakes? legal documents providing clues or proof the claims made are bogus. for things you claimed in the past that doesn't really matter. you sure do a lot of twisting to put it right back into place.

another witness claims Kenny had the same tie clip, but not the black tie? the one Kenny use to wear to work if they really knew him? or is it set up to sound more convincing by not including a black tie that was probably in 90% of American male citizens wardrobes?

you also made claims that bank records show Kenny couldn't afford these things in 1972. why did you fail to include the records in the PDF? my guess would be that you once again took the word of someone else.

You really think the FBI has time for this? especially having to go through "millions of emails" clogging the system up lol.

Sad, very sad indeed. B|