47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Mr. Shutter writes about Jo

leads that can't be followed, the one's that can end up having an explaination. if you truly believe he could be the "ground man" this could only mean the other stories are not true that you also claim to be true about him actually being Cooper? he can't be both with different positions in the crime.

As you pointed out, Jo is trying to cover all her Norjack bases to be sure Duane fits in somehow either in the plane, on the ground or otherwise involved.

Good point about Duane's alleged "prints on the stairs" dream. That kinda rules him out as the ground man. Don't you agree Jo? Time to drop the ground man claim?
He was either Cooper or not involved at all.

you need two different stories, with two different backgrounds for this to work. you can't have both. what qualifications would he need on the ground? certainly nothing to do with what she is painting Duane to be. he sure wouldn't have to match the sketch either. it goes on and on. like the VO5 commercial "and so on, and so
on, and so on " B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

Jo, again, it seems you want to corner every angle of Cooper's existence. ok, Duane was the ground guy. why have you shown pictures in the past of a yard sale with his ex holding sunglasses, or the briefcase under the table?

I believe he was Cooper and the pictures are pictures sent to me by the EX-wife. I go by the confession he made in the hospital and the vivid memories he had.

what would be the reason for suicide while being the ground man?

Silly question - the ground man was only stated because of the one statement he made about Cooper in WA in 1979. "That's were Cooper walked out of the wood". I said how would you know that? and he replied "Maybe I was the one on the ground".

Duane was covering himself with that statement (man on the ground) and the ONLY reason I ever put MAN ON THE GROUND into this.

He did make a statement at a cemetary that he knew someone who was buried there. I am the one who theorized if he was not Cooper as so many claim then the man on the ground buried Cooper.

All I have done is tell the story as it occured. One can get 2 different messages from what he said - and that is exactly what is happening...and what I have tried to relay.

Telling the truth - when YOU have no idea what it means because you were too STUPID to ask question when it happens is very difficult.

I believe he was Cooper, but I have to listen to what everyone else has proclaimed over the last 17 yrs. and try to figure out all of the possibilities....but without lieing about anything.

AS you your question as to why he would need microwave - I do NOT have a clue. ALL I do know is that he showed me and told me about every DAMN microwave tower we came near and far....problem is I can't tell a signal tower for air traffic from a Microwave Tower.

I REALLY am dumb about a lot of things - I really do NOT know the difference ....but he pointed out every tower near every airport and high point....even when I could NOT see the tower.

Yes, I believe the death bed confess over what he said when he let some words come out of his mouth he should not have said in WA. I think the statement about man on the ground was just so I would not take what he had said seriously.

In 1979 we had been married less than 2 yrs.

He said nothing about an Airstream and others being involved in a crime. He did make a statement about a Camper and where the boys used to stay in reference to the area where Paradise is - he also mentioned at the same time about how with the old highway there used to have a covert running under the highway and he talked about the parallel Power lines. This was the same conversation when he pointed to the Pacific and told me about an area on the beach 'the boys" used to go to...he also mentioned "the guys" working there.

JO WEBER is not making any of Crap up - all I have done is tell the story and I tell it first person and as it really happened. I am not some person who read a story about Weber & then went out and created his own suspect out of a man who did NOTHING to deserve what his own brother did to him. Kenny NEVER CONFESSED to one damn thing.

As for tossing hard earned money into the river - well, if it was damaged there was NO way he was going to be able to pass it any place without raising some eyebrows. The location was most likely symbolic as he talked about the Boys again and that he used to know a man who lived over in Portland. This was stated when I got out of the car at the river.

The dream about leaving prints on the AFT stairs is VERY REAL! If I had know what the dream was about he would have been in Jail. WHY THE FRICKING HELL DO YOU THINK I finally UNDERSTOOD THE CONFESSION AFTER I FOUND OUT WHO DAN COOPER WAS! That was all that went through my mind and I was so angry at myself.

1979:
1. The trip.

1995:
2. The confession (I did not know the name used by Cooper was Dan.

1996:
3. The day I found out Dan Cooper was D.B.Cooper.

WHAT else can I do or say. If one thinks I am sitting here beating my brains out - yea, you are right, because I didn't get it. I was so STUPID.

As for your statement about Man on the Ground - I do not think it deserves any further discussion. I only explored that as a possibility because of the cover-up remark when he said "That is were Cooper walked out of the woods". HOW was he supposed to answer the question?
He made a slip of the tongue and quickly covered it up - I was just a DUMB BROAD - but, he really didn't know about my ability to remember things the way I do.

WELL now I have to work to remember what I ate today or if I ate at all.

the Airstreaqm and bank statement reflect Cooper pushers in general.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I have to disagree Jo. you have said numerous times if he wasn't Cooper, he was the guy on the ground. doesn't sound like an idea that popped up....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

skyjack71

***Jo, again, it seems you want to corner every angle of Cooper's existence. ok, Duane was the ground guy. why have you shown pictures in the past of a yard sale with his ex holding sunglasses, or the briefcase under the table?

I believe he was Cooper and the pictures are pictures sent to me by the EX-wife. I go by the confession he made in the hospital and the vivid memories he had.

what would be the reason for suicide while being the ground man?

Silly question - the ground man was only stated because of the one statement he made about Cooper in WA in 1979. "That's were Cooper walked out of the wood". I said how would you know that? and he replied "Maybe I was the one on the ground".

Duane was covering himself with that statement (man on the ground) and the ONLY reason I ever put MAN ON THE GROUND into this.

He did make a statement at a cemetary that he knew someone who was buried there. I am the one who theorized if he was not Cooper as so many claim then the man on the ground buried Cooper.

All I have done is tell the story as it occured. One can get 2 different messages from what he said - and that is exactly what is happening...and what I have tried to relay.

Telling the truth - when YOU have no idea what it means because you were too STUPID to ask question when it happens is very difficult.

I believe he was Cooper, but I have to listen to what everyone else has proclaimed over the last 17 yrs. and try to figure out all of the possibilities....but without lieing about anything.

AS you your question as to why he would need microwave - I do NOT have a clue. ALL I do know is that he showed me and told me about every DAMN microwave tower we came near and far....problem is I can't tell a signal tower for air traffic from a Microwave Tower.

I REALLY am dumb about a lot of things - I really do NOT know the difference ....but he pointed out every tower near every airport and high point....even when I could NOT see the tower.

Yes, I believe the death bed confess over what he said when he let some words come out of his mouth he should not have said in WA. I think the statement about man on the ground was just so I would not take what he had said seriously.

He said nothing about an Airstream and others being involved in a crime. He did make a statement about a Camper and where the boys used to stay in reference to the area where Paradise is - he also mentioned at the same time about how with the old highway there used to have a covert running under the highway and he talked about the parallel Power lines. This was the same conversation when he pointed to the Pacific and told me about an area on the beach 'the boys" used to go to...he also mentioned "the guys" working there.

JO WEBER is not making any of Crap up - all I have done is tell the story and I tell it first person and as it really happened. I am not some person who read a story about Weber & then went out and created his own suspect out of a man who did NOTHING to deserve what his own brother did to him. Kenny NEVER CONFESSED to one damn thing.

As for tossing hard earned money into the river - well, if it was damaged there was NO way he was going to be able to pass it any place without raising some eyebrows. The location was most likely symbolic as he talked about the Boys again and that he used to know a man who lived over in Portland. This was stated when I got out of the car at the river.

The dream about leaving prints on the AFT stairs is VERY REAL! If I had know what the dream was about he would have been in Jail. WHY THE FRICKING HELL DO YOU THINK I finally UNDERSTOOD THE CONFESSION AFTER I FOUND OUT WHO DAN COOPER WAS! That was all that went through my mind and I was so angry at myself.

1979:
1. The trip.

1995:

1996:

WHAT else can I do or say. If one thinks I am sitting here beating my brains out - yea, you are right, because I didn't get it. I was so STUPID.

As for your statement about Man on the Ground - I do not think it deserves any further discussion. I only explored that as a possibility because of the cover-up remark when he said "That is were Cooper walked out of the woods". HOW was he supposed to answer the question?
He made a slip of the tongue and quickly covered it up - I was just a DUMB BROAD - but, he really didn't know about my ability to remember things the way I do.

WELL now I have to work to remember what I ate today or if I ate at all.

the Airstreaqm and bank statement reflect Cooper pushers in general.

here - new evidence! Right down Jo's alley . . .

How many yrs have I explained this over and over and over. Since 1996 - way before I ever came to this thread and way before anyone like Blevins crawled out of the wood work. I didn't know a lot of details - and why I stick to the basic and try not to interject anything that was not there at that time.

Yea, today I can take a map and show you approximately were we where when such and such was stated, but in 1979 - I had no map - just an old atlas in the car and an Osha map of 1/2 of the U.S.

I made a trip in, 2000 but at the mercy of a FAST driver and cameras and NO map and NO guide (other than a 2ed yr college student) who had no concept of the places I was trying to describe to him. I guess he had never heard of Lake LaCames - because he didn't take me there. The production company paid my expenses.

2010 and 5 K - I was able to locate most of what I was looking for - I used the insurance money that should have been kept in savings and to supplement my income.

It was 10 yrs too late!

skyjack71

How many yrs have I explained this over and over and over. Since 1996 - way before I ever came to this thread and way before anyone like Blevins crawled out of the wood work. I didn't know a lot of details - and why I stick to the basic and try not to interject anything that was not there at that time.

Yea, today I can take a map and show you approximately were we where when such and such was stated, but in 1979 - I had no map - just an old atlas in the car and an Osha map of 1/2 of the U.S.

I made a trip in, 2000 but at the mercy of a FAST driver and cameras and NO map and NO guide (other than a 2ed yr college student) who had no concept of the places I was trying to describe to him. I guess he had never heard of Lake LaCames - because he didn't take me there. The production company paid my expenses.

2010 and 5 K - I was able to locate most of what I was looking for - I used the insurance money that should have been kept in savings and to supplement my income.

It was 10 yrs too late!

THEN WAS THEN. NOW IS NOW. GOOD NIGHT, IVENE.

.... next time dont take wooden nickles and empty promises! ? ....

mrshutter45

I have to disagree Jo. you have said numerous times if he wasn't Cooper, he was the guy on the ground. doesn't sound like an idea that popped up....

Nothing POPPED! I was what he said himself when he realized what he had just said to me. "That's were Cooper walked out of the Woods" I said "How would you know that" He said "Maybe I was the man on the Ground".

That is where that story came from and it is NOT made up but given to the FBI in my first interview and stated multiple time to Mr. H.

skyjack71

***I have to disagree Jo. you have said numerous times if he wasn't Cooper, he was the guy on the ground. doesn't sound like an idea that popped up....

Nothing POPPED! I was what he said himself when he realized what he had just said to me. "That's were Cooper walked out of the Woods" I said "How would you know that" He said "Maybe I was the man on the Ground".

That is where that story came from and it is NOT made up but given to the FBI in my first interview and stated multiple time to Mr. H.

You've contradicted yourself Jo.[:/]
Duane wasn't "Cooper", he was a petty thief and con man, his final con is still playing out.:S

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

skyjack71

***I have to disagree Jo. you have said numerous times if he wasn't Cooper, he was the guy on the ground. doesn't sound like an idea that popped up....

Jo, it seems pretty obvious someone is not being honest. Duane tells you this in 79, then while he is dying he
tells you he was Dan Cooper. Dan Cooper was not the ground man, and the ground man doesn't have dreams
of leaving prints on the stairs. it doesn't jive. as I said before, you can't have both with this story line.

[The ground man was only stated because of the one statement he made about Cooper in WA in 1979. "That's were Cooper walked out of the wood". I said how would you know that? and he replied "Maybe I was the one on the ground".

One can get 2 different messages from what he said - and that is exactly what is happening...and what I have tried to relay.

Telling the truth - is not a problem because you can give direct and honest answers without stumbling around in the dark.

Oviously you guys have questions that need verifications and I am trying to explain these to you and HOPE I never have spend another percious moment explaining the obvious.

I do NOT have a clue about all of the microwave and other towers he showed me. I just know that were he said there was a tower - there was a tower....ONLY one tower I have NOT been able to locate as it obviously had been removed as it was when he took me there in 1979. I presumed that one to be some kind of firelookout - but privately owned by a company who purchased timber land.

He pointed out every tower near every airport and high point....even when I could NOT see the tower.

Tina's bar money:

As for tossing hard earned money into the river - well, if it was damaged there was NO way he was going to be able to pass it any place without raising some eyebrows.

The dream about leaving prints on the AFT stairs is VERY REAL! If I had know what the dream was about he would have been in Jail. WHY THE FRICKING HELL DO YOU THINK I finally UNDERSTOOD THE CONFESSION AFTER I FOUND OUT WHO DAN COOPER WAS! .

1979:
1. The trip.

1995:

1996:

Man on the Ground - I do not think it deserves any further discussion. I only explored that as a possibility because of the cover-up remark when he said "That is were Cooper walked out of the woods".

HOW was he supposed to answer the question? He made a slip of the tongue and quickly covered it up.

I have spoke of a camper and the The Boys and The guys - NOT an Airstream...I assumed it was from when he was a very young man.

I know NO other way to tell this what is below is the TRUTH and NOTHING but the truth. I explained how and why the man on the ground ever came up.

Duane realized himself what he had just said when I asked him "How would you know that" in relation to his statement "That's were Cooper walked out of the Woods" I said "How would you know that" He said "Maybe I was the man on the Ground".

That story is NOT fabricated or made up or my imagination - it is real and word for word. I have told the story since 1996 - it is in written documents and interviews (if they didn't cut it out).

This is NOT made up but given to the FBI in my first interview and stated multiple time to Mr. H.

I do realize that the man on the ground would NOT have dreams about the AFT stairs. I am NOT trying to build a story as some many have done. I am relating what was said and what happened regardless of how little sense it make.

The man jumping out of the plane screaming "I left my prints on the aft stairs! I am going to die?" Then the blood curdling scream this man could not be the "man on the ground"

I have only told the story about the man on the ground because I am NOT hiding anything - only telling what he told me....and in sequence.
The truth sometimes doesn't make sense - but it is the truth.

Regarding the above statements relating to both things Duane told me. They are both TRUE statements regarding what Duane Weber said.

They contradict each other, but ALL I am doing is telling what REALLY HAPPENED and someone else in another time will have to make some sense out of it.

My batteries are running low and are not replaceable - they are now obsolete...In other words Quality time is running out!

If there is an after life and someone twists my word - better be very careful where you park you car - a dead tree just might total it.

My mid day naps seem to be getting longer and longer recently.
2 1/2 hours today.

I don't know what to tell you Jo. if you were to ask me, I would have to say Duane was full of Doo-Doo and unfortunately his record kind of proves that. 18 years Jo. I don't think I'm alone on this either Jo........

"...Your latest claim that you KNEW Duane had Tina's address is a fantasy with absolutely no facts backing it up...."

I have told this for yrs and yrs since I learned that Tina resided in Gresham. In 1979 on that trip Duane pointed across the river telling me he used to know a woman who lived in Gresham and worked for a Senior - retirement or nnursing home. Then I find out Tina was indeed in the Gresham area in 1979. Gresham was NOT a very large place. I do NOT know if the woman Duane was speaking of was TINA, but if fits what he said and the fact he put money on Tina Bar - which I had not thought about until recently (that part is just my thinking). Talking about Tina in Gresham was part of my EARLY conversations with Mr. H.

I will not retract that because as soon as I learned Tina was living in Gresham - Mr. H and I had a conversation about this. I do KNOW how Duane knew where Tina was living..."

Time to Change Your Story, Mrs. Cooper:

Recently, I went to Gresham to see where Tina lived and worked in 1979, as you and others have claimed. I went to an address that Galen had given me, which is now an assisted-living community and nursing home. In 1979, it had been the Lutheran Home and Health facility. Now, it is called the Good Samaritan Community.

I talked to staff and was very surprised to learn that Tina did not work there at all in 1979. Rather, she was a patient.

"...You have backtracked a bit on Duane knowing where Tina lived and that's probably the best I can hope for from you...

"...No Back Tracking on Tina - that is how it has been from day one - I never changed!..."

Sounds like you might be in a tight spot, now, Mrs. Cooper. Tina didn't "live and work" in Gresham. She was a patient in a nursing home/assisted-living facility there.

Bruce wrote

Sounds like you might be in a tight spot, now, Mrs. Cooper. Tina didn't "live and work" in Gresham. She was a patient in a nursing home/assisted-living facility there.

No worries Bruce. Jo can get out of the tightest spot. You'll see. When facts are flexible there are no tight spots.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

BruceSmith

Recently, I went to Gresham to see where Tina lived and worked in 1979, as you and others have claimed. I went to an address that Galen had given me, which is now an assisted-living community and nursing home. In 1979, it had been the Lutheran Home and Health facility. Now, it is called the Good Samaritan Community.

I talked to staff and was very surprised to learn that Tina did not work there at all in 1979. Rather, she was a patient.

lol....So much for HIPAA, huh? :)

According to Tina, who might or might not have re-written some of her life's story....who am I to judge...she retired from NW at the age of 32. If she was born in 49, then that would put her retirement at about 80-81. Maybe her Gresham visit was the catalyst for retirement. Though to be accurate, she did not mention Gresham or the convent. Speed ahead 13 years and she is in the entry level of the healthcare field while obtaining an education which will eventually lead to a career in the mental health/social services arena. Seems to be doing quite well.

Interestingly, she says she worked mostly Japan flights the last 5 years with NW. Wonder if she ever met Kenny C? B|
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

BruceSmith

"...Your latest claim that you KNEW Duane had Tina's address is a fantasy with absolutely no facts backing it up...."

I have told this for yrs and yrs since I learned that Tina resided in Gresham. In 1979 on that trip Duane pointed across the river telling me he used to know a woman who lived in Gresham and worked for a Senior - retirement or nnursing home. Then I find out Tina was indeed in the Gresham area in 1979. Gresham was NOT a very large place. I do NOT know if the woman Duane was speaking of was TINA, but if fits what he said and the fact he put money on Tina Bar - which I had not thought about until recently (that part is just my thinking). Talking about Tina in Gresham was part of my EARLY conversations with Mr. H.

I will not retract that because as soon as I learned Tina was living in Gresham - Mr. H and I had a conversation about this. I do KNOW how Duane knew where Tina was living..."

Precisely what do you think a Lutheran home is? YOU are the only one who ever claimed she was a patient and if she was perhaps Duane did NOT know that. He knew a woman who lived in Gresham - information supplied to him by a snitch who was employed in a system in Ca - I assumed a credit card company...as I was told.

YOU Bruce do twist things for the dramatic effect and the impact. All we have is YOUR word and that has been disputed in the past!

One would assume Lutheran Home meant retirement home - perhaps Duane thought the same thing!

skyjack71

Precisely what do you think a Lutheran home is? YOU are the only one who ever claimed she was a patient and if she was perhaps Duane did NOT know that. He knew a woman who lived in Gresham - information supplied to him by a snitch who was employed in a system in Ca - I assumed a credit card company...as I was told.

YOU Bruce do twist things for the dramatic effect and the impact. All we have is YOUR word and that has been disputed in the past!

One would assume Lutheran Home meant retirement home - perhaps Duane thought the same thing!

And just perhaps ... maybe ... could it be? .... thinking ...

this is all bullshit! ?

This has nothing to do with people thinking on their ass ...
or getting out of tight places .... but salemanship and con
artistry, at its best/worst.

Duane was probably an amateur next to Jo! Who knows why
she married that guy. Opportunity to rule something ???
She knew he was vulnerable and couldn't think for himself.

She saw an opportunity of some kind!

My guess is, 'Duane' is just a word, in this whole debacle!
It's Jo doing all the talking, not Duane, Duane is long dead -
or was that missed ?

:D

smokin99

lol....So much for HIPAA, huh? :)

According to Tina, who might or might not have re-written some of her life's story....who am I to judge...she retired from NW at the age of 32. If she was born in 49, then that would put her retirement at about 80-81. Maybe her Gresham visit was the catalyst for retirement. Though to be accurate, she did not mention Gresham or the convent. Speed ahead 13 years and she is in the entry level of the healthcare field while obtaining an education which will eventually lead to a career in the mental health/social services arena. Seems to be doing quite well.

Interestingly, she says she worked mostly Japan flights the last 5 years with NW. Wonder if she ever met Kenny C? B|

You know more about her than I do and all I have known is what Cook told me and what Bruce wrote. What you stated goes along with what Cook told me...he best NOT deny it as I have a 4 inch Volume of email he and I exchanged.

To me Lutheran Home mean retirement hom and not mental institution. I expect Duane was of the same opinion. As for Bruce he has been known to stretch the truth to meet his own criterior.

I find it difficult to believe the woman I spoke to was ever a long term patient. I am sure between the skyjacking and the divorce she may have had some issues.

Tina's words to me in that one phone conversation - I have never forgotten. "He was a very SAD man!" Carr even took my statement and USED it.

She had compassion for Cooper and that is a given. I am sure he said something to her that indicated he had a problem in his life...she did NOT elaborate on that. It was either something she closed out of her mind and something she either cannot or does not feel she should talk about.

She contacted me out of compassion and nothing more and I have always felt she made the phone call to comfort me. I have made it a policy not to call her, but did leave a message from the Co-pilot and one to warn her about Bruce was up to regarding her sister and also contacted the sister to warn her. I had the sister's number for yrs - but did NOT utilize it until Bruce was making his OBTUSE visit.

If any of you remember his article about the brother-in-law and his visit there - YOU will know that BRUCE is a master of making things sound like something they are not. Per his horrid public description of the brother-in-law - might he not be making other statements about Tina for his own sordid benefit. He does not care about the people - all he cares about is the notoriety.

His actions in that incident should tell you something - do not believe all that Bruce writes! I am sure the sister and her husband were appalled at what Bruce wrote about them and his visit to their home.

He does NOT care about the people - just the attention he can get with his sordid words. He is obcessed with the brainwashing senarior in the case of Tina and that other thing I can never remember - that is identified only by Initials - regarding brain washing.

"...According to Tina, who might or might not have re-written some of her life's story....who am I to judge...she retired from NW at the age of 32. If she was born in 49, then that would put her retirement at about 80-81. Maybe her Gresham visit was the catalyst for retirement. Though to be accurate, she did not mention Gresham or the convent. Speed ahead 13 years and she is in the entry level of the healthcare field while obtaining an education which will eventually lead to a career in the mental health/social services arena. Seems to be doing quite well.

Interestingly, she says she worked mostly Japan flights the last 5 years with NW. Wonder if she ever met Kenny C? B|..."

Whoa, Smoke- where did you get this information on Tina? Galen told me she left NWA in about 1973, then got married and moved to Sacramento. She has some missing years, '76-'78 or '79. Then the convent until '91, and then Life As We Know It in Oregon.

"...To me Lutheran Home mean retirement hom and not mental institution. I expect Duane was of the same opinion. As for Bruce he has been known to stretch the truth to meet his own criterior..."

The staff told me, "She was a patient here." The current facility is clearly an assisted-living complex, coupled to a medical nursing home. The staff indicated to me that the structures and functions of the facility have not changed much in the past 30-odd years.

HIPAA aside, the question remains: why is a 30-year old former FA a patient in an assisted-living/nursing home complex.

C'mon, Mrs. Cooper, please tell us! Retirement? Or just taking a nice, long rest away from pesky reporters? Or maybe this is one of the places that folks recoup from MKULTRA treatments?

"...You know more about her than I do and all I have known is what Cook told me and what Bruce wrote. What you stated goes along with what Cook told me..."

Yikes, Mrs. Cooper. Just a few posts back you said that Duane knew where Tina lived in Gresham and you knew how he knew.

"...Duane was probably an amateur next to Jo! Who knows why

or was that missed ?

:D..."

Wouldn't that be something, Georger, if Jo Weber is the real con here. Her skills at obfuscation completely outshine anything that we know that her husband performed in his life.

Jo Weber as Mrs. Cooper is the real show. Not Duane Weber as Dan Cooooooooper.

georger

Duane was probably an amateur next to Jo! Who knows why

or was that missed ?

Duh! Duane ruled the roost not me!
Vulnerable - not hardly! He could out think and out wit the best!

Duane had a very likeable personality and he had NO enemies I was aware of. He was charming and knew how to treat a woman....always protective and alway shielding.

Duane was the out-going one - The man in the house was my master and not the other way around. I had been through a bad marriage so - I was always the submissive in every relationship I ever had. He was an excellent father to my daughter and they both thought the world of each other.

Duane handled a couple of difficult situations with complete control where I would have been outraged and have done all of the wrong things to correct or discipline. Some of you could learn from his abililty to correct and to control certain situation.

The way he handled the young man in the Bar in a little town South of Ft. Collins where a friend of his played the steel guitar and his wife a guitar and the vocalist. I have told the story before - but I will repeat it.

Don't take your Gun To Town that is what they played when Duane walked back into the BAR after making a trip to the car and returning with a hugh bulge in his jacket! When he pulled out that very large screw driver after the young man left - the bar ROARED!

Everyone thought the worse until Duane put his hands on the young man shoulder after the young man aplogized to Duane for being rude to me and said he had too much to drink and was going home. Duane reached out and put his hand on the young man's shoulder and said "Son, I think that is a good idea".

This is how Duane thought things thru and handled difficult situations.

BruceSmith

"...You know more about her than I do and all I have known is what Cook told me and what Bruce wrote. What you stated goes along with what Cook told me..."

Yikes, Mrs. Cooper. Just a few posts back you said that Duane knew where Tina lived in Gresham and you knew how he knew.

AS usual your usual OBTUSE manner is taking thing out of context. Duane told me he used to know a woman who lived in Gresham.

And yes, I know how he knew...and I have explained that. I did NOT know myself that Tina lived in Gresham until I spoke with Mr. H.

You ignore the postings made previously - and use things when I am talking in present tense and not when I made the post that stated the circumstances. AS USUAL.

In a 17 yr period of time - I have told the story many times....and you refuse to look at what transpired when we made the trip in 1979 versus what I then knew later...Each one will be stated differently - as not all postings are Past tense...some include things that I would learn at a later date and more details include than the original setting.

For instance:
In 1979 I did not know that Tina lived in Gresham. Duane only said he used to know a woman who lived in Gresham. He did NOT say Tina.

Then some time after 1997 when I learned Tina lived in Gresham - I may have changed the wording to say Tina after my discussions with Mr. H.

In 1979 - Duane gave NO name but I learned many yrs later that Tina lived in Gresham and it would be a normal thing for me to say Tina at that time.

PICK PICK - why don't you pick on your own obtuse stories...you live in a world where you think NOTHING nor any one is hands off.
What about ALL of the horrible things about TINA YOU made public.

The pictures you took and your trying to get in her door and the vulgar things you have stated - WAS that part of your investigation to include the wine bottle and your wanting to share it with her...YOU are a CREEP!

Yet, you pick on my tenses and time frames when I have comingled past posting with current posting - with out demeaning the subject. GO to HELL!

Your visits to her family in N.Y. and how you hounded them - you go TOO FAR! You write OLD enquire style and that is BAD.