47 47
quade

DB Cooper

skyjack71

Explain something to me. If the 2 chutes packed for Hayden by Cossey were IDENTICAL other than the container - why has Cossey gone on record stating one was a 28 ft and the other a 26 ft ? Or was Cossey talking about the 2 chutes he sent over which I understand did NOT make it to the skyjacker or the plane.

Another question - if Hayden owned the 2 chutes provided to the Skyjacker - WHY has it been publized Cossey provided the chutes? This is very confusing!
Bare in mind WE are NOT discussing the 2 front pacs from Issaqua - they are out of the picture at least for this line of questioning.

I need clarification on this.

Also - Why would Cossey pack Hayden's chute with a left hand pull unless Hayden requested it.

NOW does anyone understand why the CHUTE thing is confusing?

Does anyone find any of the above confusing - I do. This information was recent sent to me, but for DUMB OLE WOMAN - is seems to contradict Cossey completely. I believe I need to find all of my old information that Cossey himself sent to me.

It would be on disks or in hard copies - and the things I had on the computer - between 2000 and 2004 - I lost everything on my first computer, but I did print ALL of the important ones out as I was going - I did NOT understand BACK-up...but,after 2004 - I learned to understand BACK-UP!

Jo, You need to mend some fences with Bruce Smith. He is the thread's expert on the subject of the hijacking parachutes. Surely you remember that he posted some lengthy articles with pictures of those parachutes some time back.

I have no idea what Cossey would say about the parachutes, assuming he said anything in the first place.

On the matter of the left-hand pull, Cossey would not make that change unless requested by Hayden, or whoever owned the parachute. And for an emergency parachute, the only reason for a left-hand pull is that the owner and normal wearer of the parachute is left handed.

While I have seen skydivers with right-hand pull ripcords mounted on the right side of the body, that has now apparently gone the way of ripcords in general with respect to serious skydivers.

Robert99

ROBERT99 READ what I said:

Hayden sent 2 chutes that had been packed by Cossey! BOTH chutes identical with diffent containers.

Robert - what is that telling you?

Cossey says he sent 2 chutes and one was with a left hand pull.
So that is 2 more chutes.

Hayden was reimbursed for his chute

Cossey was reimbursed for a chute.

Yet, it was supposedly Hayden's chute Cooper used.

Why would Cossey get paid for a chute if neither of his were used?

Hayden 2 chutes
Cossey 2 chutes

Forget the front chutes they are not important other than what happened to the dummy chute.
Did Cooper use it for something?

I could care less what BRUCE wrote he cannot write anything FACTUAL as he has to FLOWER It to his way of thinking & believe you me he can mess things up. Have YOU ever read what he wrote about Tina!

LOOK and READ what he did to TINA and her sister and brother-in-law and YOU call him a WRITER - no way. An Inquirer reporter - yea!

If he is writing a book about a real crime - believe U me it will just be another freak story...I told him to LEAVE me out of the BOOK entirely!

I have been a VICTIM of his lies and story telling - therefore I do NOT believe a word he says. I catch you lieing and abusing someone 1st time - you don't get a second chance.

Jo, Why don't you read what I said?

Bruce Smith has done some genuine checking out of the parachute stories and he has posted information on this thread about it.

Bruce has information. You and Blevins have speculations.

In the final analysis, the parachutes are not a major item, or even an important factor, in the Cooper saga.

Robert99

To Mrshutter45

You say: "Lets talk about how things are told today. who's chute is sitting in the property room of the FBI with his name on it? did Hayden own the reserves as well? is it fair to say Cooper jumped with one of Cossey's chutes, or can you prove he threw it away?"

I Say: It is time to put the who supplied the chutes to rest and get on with other DB Cooper talk.

Cossey supplied two "back chutes" that did not get to DB Cooper and probably went to the wrong airport in Renton and not to Sea Tac,
Hayden supplied two "back chutes" that were delivered to Sea Tac by Taxi and got to DB Cooper there. The chute that DB did not use and was left on the plane was returned to Hayden by the FBI and is now in the Tacoma Historical Museum and in the DB Cooper display. The one DB used is located where ever DB put it after arriving at the ground location (where ever that was).

The two "front chutes" were from Issaquah Skysports and delivered by the State Patrol to Sea Tac and DB Cooper. Cooper cut-up the good "front chute" for the lines that he used to tie-up the bank bag with the loot and to himself. The left over part of the cut-up chute was aboard the plane when it landed in Reno. The "dummy front chute" was not found aboard the plane and assumed to have gone with DB Cooper.

Now, Cossey believed his chutes got to DB Cooper and were used in the sky jacking. They were not, but Cossey thought they were and that is why he gave the misinformation about his were the ones used. Cossey did not lie but was mistaken that his were used. Cossey had modified one of his chutes to be a left hand pull and thought that would have confused the skyjacker and contributed to his non-pull and death. However, Cossey's chutes were not used.

Per 377, it was an easy jump and DB Cooper could have survived with no problem as his exposure to the weather was less than 5 minutes and then he was on the ground. Also, 377 concluded that DB Cooper selected the correct carrier to survive a jump from a jet as it was designed to provide safe emergency survival from a downed jet airplane. DB Cooper was a smart jumper to select the right carrier to use and was not a WOOF-O.

We really don't need to cover this part of the DB Cooper story any longer as it just takes up too much time and space in this DropZone.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

The famous 10 second Cossey Draw!!!

I have been in the Hurricane shutter business since the early 90's. I think I know what I'm doing and can prove it. people call me all the time with issues about there system. you will never guess what I can do! I can diagnose the problem over the PHONE, and 99% my experience pays off. I can also identify 99% of the many different types and manufacturing companies over the...wait, hold on. you guessed it, the PHONE. can you imagine?

I think Cossey realized very early in his investigation of the chute that it wasn't what they thought it might be, and he was probably there more than 10 seconds. that seems to be his ego rambling, similar to what you do! how do you know Cossey didn't continue looking at the chute after 10 seconds and pull the chute out fully so they could measure it? the FBI is not obligated to spoon feed you every single thing about anything they conclude!
keep in mind that this is not a murder case where the whole country is demanding answers. most people like smoke99 said probably took very little notice of the whole thing. it's obvious you are not looking at this clearly or logically. I will agree it would be nice to show more detail of the find, but I don't think the FBI wants to explain themselves to fit our needs. it appears to me that they had several options they used to conclude the chute is nothing but a chute, and had nothing to do with the DB Cooper case. since the FBI didn't fully detail the find, it allows conspiracy theories to surface like yours.

try something constructive today other than lighting up a conspiracy theory. try fixing the error's on your site in order to stop more conspiracy theories to surface B|

Have a wonderful logical day B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I agree, but some people have a hard time accepting logical truth. I don't know if it will ever change with certain posters. most of us agree and disagree without long strung out reply's. it's hard to hold back and say nothing with some of this nonsense. good advice though.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

sailshaw

To Mrshutter45

You say: "Lets talk about how things are told today. who's chute is sitting in the property room of the FBI with his name on it? did Hayden own the reserves as well? is it fair to say Cooper jumped with one of Cossey's chutes, or can you prove he threw it away?"

I Say: It is time to put the who supplied the chutes to rest and get on with other DB Cooper talk.

Cossey supplied two "back chutes" that did not get to DB Cooper and probably went to the wrong airport in Renton and not to Sea Tac,
Hayden supplied two "back chutes" that were delivered to Sea Tac by Taxi and got to DB Cooper there. The chute that DB did not use and was left on the plane was returned to Hayden by the FBI and is now in the Tacoma Historical Museum and in the DB Cooper display. The one DB used is located where ever DB put it after arriving at the ground location (where ever that was).

The two "front chutes" were from Issaquah Skysports and delivered by the State Patrol to Sea Tac and DB Cooper. Cooper cut-up the good "front chute" for the lines that he used to tie-up the bank bag with the loot and to himself. The left over part of the cut-up chute was aboard the plane when it landed in Reno. The "dummy front chute" was not found aboard the plane and assumed to have gone with DB Cooper.

Now, Cossey believed his chutes got to DB Cooper and were used in the sky jacking. They were not, but Cossey thought they were and that is why he gave the misinformation about his were the ones used. Cossey did not lie but was mistaken that his were used. Cossey had modified one of his chutes to be a left hand pull and thought that would have confused the skyjacker and contributed to his non-pull and death. However, Cossey's chutes were not used.

Per 377, it was an easy jump and DB Cooper could have survived with no problem as his exposure to the weather was less than 5 minutes and then he was on the ground. Also, 377 concluded that DB Cooper selected the correct carrier to survive a jump from a jet as it was designed to provide safe emergency survival from a downed jet airplane. DB Cooper was a smart jumper to select the right carrier to use and was not a WOOF-O.

We really don't need to cover this part of the DB Cooper story any longer as it just takes up too much time and space in this DropZone.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

+727 hooray! mosal tov!

The myopia of people trying to connect dots making wholesale
assumptions at every step ... has made it abundantly clear that
so-called /commentators/ haven't the faintest clue who and
what was involved, not only in the acquiring of chutes for
Cooper, but in other aspects of the Cooper case also, up to
and including the Amboy chute.

For one, Mr. Blevins kept crying about 'silk deteriorates' when in
fact the FBI said very early the Amboy chute was 'deteriorated!
Blevins chose to ignore that completely in favor of building his
attention-seeking jihad.

Once McChord has chosen not to provide chutes, after it
initially had said it would, this situation was going to get 'messy'
with a lot of people and 'situations' involved, with a number of
different accounts and reports being filed. The backstory
reported later then becomes even bigger and even messier,
especially when fueled by territorial concerns of chute
owners/packers, multiple FBI and other filings by all kinds of
people - which we now suppose Gray helped himself to while
visiting as a guest at the FBI office?, bias and conspiracy
makers, et-cetera ... and it is clear a lot of these people barely
knew each other (or didn't know each other at all!) - in the first
place. And someone wants a consistent story/record?

:D

It happens every day in ordinary life. That is the beautiful
part!

:D

skyjack71

How Many PM's have I ever sent you - now be very careful - I save them all[:/]

Jo' PS or Corrections to post I SUPPOSEDLY made - MatthewCline inserted something into my post I did NOT say! I have removed it as I would NOT want anyone to think I said that!

Nice conspiracy, but I made my comments in bold if they happened to be in a post you made, that I quoted your entire posts. I don't expect your apology, but would accept it.

Matt

GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE POST I HAD TO REMOVE "YOUR STATEMENT" FROM! NO APOLOGY AT ALL - I KNOW WHAT YOU DID! IT WAS JUST THE FIRST ONE I CORRECTED!

What one? The one you wrote? the one I quoted? the one you edited to remove the quote? I'll standby

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

You cannot even stay on subject! Other are trying like myself to bring this down to Truths and Fables about the chutes. YOU are being self-centered and self-serving with your off subject postings that are only to INFLAME!

None of your postings will be answered by me other than to comment on the myths you are trying to perpetuate. YOUR posting are SHOWING YOUR true reasons for posting anything at all.

"Let's get this SHOW on the ROAD! Come on JO let's GET on down the ROAD!

What Duane said the night before he died while a horrid rain PELTED the windows of his hospital ROOM. I thought it was the morphine - but Duane was actually reliving his night on that plane! WHY I believe that he was really Cooper. A most unlikely suspect - but, the morphine did NOT cause him to shout out that statement, but since I didn't know what it meant - I assumed it was the morphine. The next day he died!

That night he was NOT using the F word. It is all written down in my planner and the planner was with me every day in the hospital.

What he said the next day before he died - I did NOT understand but now I do. "Take the baby down stairs , bring the baby upstairs, I can't go till the baby gets here"

I thought he was referencing my daughter because she was very pregnant and had come to see him a few days before. NO - it was Tina going down the stairs and bringing the chutes & money up...that is what I believe and that does NOT make it so.

What I have stated above is the truth and nothing, but the truth with my own words interjected when I contacted the FBI in 1996 and in the process of learning more about the crime....and what I still to this day believe!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

May 25, 2008: the public finds out about the Amboy chute

May 28, 2008: Cossey looks at the chute on his garage floor.

May 30, 2008: Other experts were being consulted

7 days after first news reports…..April 1, 2008: The conclusion was based "on the totality of the information," Seattle FBI spokeswoman Robbie Burroughs said, and not just the opinion of Earl Cossey, the FAA-certified parachute rigger who packed each of the four parachutes that were handed over to Cooper on Nov. 24, 1971.
"Other parachute experts were consulted," Burroughs said, including some who stepped forward to help the FBI after the parachute's discovery was announced last week.
Cossey said Monday that the parachute he examined last week could not have been used by Cooper because of differences in fabric. The parachute laid on his garage floor on Friday was silk; the parachute packed for Cooper was ripstop nylon, Cossey said.
Burroughs acknowledged that FBI officials initially erred in saying that the parachute found near Amboy contained no identifying features.
After making that statement, a closer inspection found two pieces of information on the parachute: the date Feb. 21, 1946, and what is believed to be a serial number, 307551.

Burroughs said the agency is aware of the definitive rejection…..by Earl Cossey. The FAA-certified parachute riggher who packed the four parachutes…..

April 1 2008: Burroughs said she could not reveal the final detail the agency was pursuing today.

No where that they ONLY talked on the phone to these experts. No where that they ONLY showed it to Cossey. You can make up all the theories and stories you want if you want to - just doesn't make it so.

Random notes: Many other parachutes have been found in this area including another buried one that was investigated as possibly belong to Cooper. Hell, there was at least one case I remember of bones found with a parachute nearby. Why no concern about those?

I've not seen the chute (yet) ;), and I think I'm growing weary of this conversation but one more thing...... why on earth would we assume that the lack of Japanese silk would completely halt the manufacturer of silk parachutes? What? Did all the silk goods and parachute companies gather up all the raw silk and silk cloth and burn it ? Lol…...Yeah that'll show the Japanese that we don't need their silk.
Why would American companies not have stores on hand and use all of that up until it was gone? There were silk mills and silk goods manufacturers that were able to keep their doors open in the early and mid 40s only because they converted their productivity to making parachutes or supplying parachute makers as opposed to making hairbands and socks. Silk was scarce but not non-existent.

Finally, a message to Bruce - maybe you could kill two birds with one stone--- talk to a bonafide parachute expert (or so I've heard - he wrote "The Parachute Manual: A Technical Treatise on the Parachute" who also happens to be a self-publishing guru with free resources on his site who has also worked with the FBI and CIA ……. one stop shopping ;)http://www.parapublishing.com/sites/para/about/about.cfm

Just a thought... :)

but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

NOT TO MENTION...the bumfuddle it causes when one points to the fact that Cossey said he knew it wasn't the chute in 10 seconds as evidence that Cossey couldn't have made a good examination .......while on the other hand they say that Cossey lies. wtf..
If he lies, then....hello...maybe he was lying about the 10 seconds.

Some folks want to make this a whole lot more complex then it is. Makes my head spin sometimes. And maybe it is, but the way I see it.....
Cossey liked to be the one they came to even as he complained about it... and he got a kick out of being the curmudgeon that didn't give a shit. He became a persona and it played it up. I just wouldn't put a lot of thought into his motives other than ego. It's a human thing. But that's just my take on it. I could be wrong.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

NOT TO MENTION...the bumfuddle it causes when one points to the fact that Cossey said he knew it wasn't the chute in 10 seconds as evidence that Cossey couldn't have made a good examination .......while on the other hand they say that Cossey lies. wtf..
If he lies, then....hello...maybe he was lying about the 10 seconds.

Some folks want to make this a whole lot more complex then it is. Makes my head spin sometimes. And maybe it is, but the way I see it.....
Cossey liked to be the one they came to even as he complained about it... and he got a kick out of being the curmudgeon that didn't give a shit. He became a persona and it played it up. I just wouldn't put a lot of thought into his motives other than ego. It's a human thing. But that's just my take on it. I could be wrong.

Did you ever speak to Cossey? I did and you really have a gut feeling for things. I had my 4 conversations with him over the yrs. 1st time he bit my head off as I had called the only number I had (it was his wife's number)! I was TOLD never CALL that number again. He provided me with another number & 3 of the calls were answered by him on the road.
He seemed to only answer my calls when he was ON the ROAD...maybe he was just always in the road.

He sent some pictures & I still have them. He circled things & he wrote notes on them. Of course I do not know what most of it meant. This was back when we discussed the hardware - but even today I could never scan such large files.

I could make photo copies and mail them to an interested party - NOT BRUCE, NOT ANYONE who has been RUDE to me or made fun of me! They are all full pages & perhaps he provided such pictures to others. He sent me some close-ups of the hardware...now I do NOT know if this was for 'HIS' Chute or for Hayden's chute. Frankly I would like to share these with someone - I think they show the human and compassionate part of Cossey. NOT one time did he tell me that WEBER was not Cooper....if he didn't believe me I doubt he would ever have taken my calls or provided me with the pictures.

I was unable to comprehend what the was telling me so he sent me the pictures. I did send him a THANK YOU by snail mail.

He was NEVER unkind, but then I only spoke with him those 4 times.
The first one was real brief and the others - not long at all - but he did answer my questions and realized I did NOT understand - why he sent me those pages.

Over these 17 yrs I have spoke with many of the key individuals and that includes Sheridan Petersen.

"...What he said the next day before he died - I did NOT understand but now I do. "Take the baby down stairs , bring the baby upstairs, I can't go till the baby gets here"

I thought he was referencing my daughter because she was very pregnant and had come to see him a few days before. NO - it was Tina going down the stairs and bringing the chutes & money up...that is what I believe and that does NOT make it so...."

Now we're getting somewhere! What else did Duane say about the jump, the chutes, the skyjacking, etc.

Finally, a message to Bruce - maybe you could kill two birds with one stone--- talk to a bonafide parachute expert (or so I've heard - he wrote "The Parachute Manual: A Technical Treatise on the Parachute" who also happens to be a self-publishing guru with free resources on his site who has also worked with the FBI and CIA ……. one stop shopping ;)http://www.parapublishing.com/sites/para/about/about.cfm

Reply,

Thanks, Smoke - Dan Poynter looks legit and very successful. I'll follow-up.

RobertMBlevins

I have read the previous posts with peoples' opinions and assumptions regarding Cossey, the FBI's actions, etc. on the Amboy chute.

Blah Blah blah b'blah blah blah blah ....

Predictable Blevins comeback [Fallback position].

He says his views are based on _people's MOTIVES

:S:D

Show us and give us the model of your MOTIVE-METER. !

Maybe the batteries are low and its out of adjustment.

@We offer FREE! Motive Meter Adjustment. Our Motive Meter
Adjustment comes with an FDA approved user warning label.
New proposed rules under Motive Meter Care will require that
all Motive Meters used in the United States are in double-
dog-dare adjustment.

Eat More Possum. Motive Meter On Board! We Stop For Wage
Earner Sheeple! Elect Mao tse-Tung '64. We Like Miracle Whip!

:o

RobertMBlevins

Georger: Your post is ignored.

I have sent a detailed email (with attachments) to Tom Kaye, urging him to put in a request to the Seattle FBI to be allowed to examine the Amboy parachute. I suggested that if his team is allowed access to it, that they bring in a couple of parachute experts to assist.

Elect Mao tse-Tung in 1964! When you get there!

Say hellow to Tom and Betty Grable.

RobertMBlevins

******Georger: Your post is ignored.

I have sent a detailed email (with attachments) to Tom Kaye, urging him to put in a request to the Seattle FBI to be allowed to examine the Amboy parachute. I suggested that if his team is allowed access to it, that they bring in a couple of parachute experts to assist.

Elect Mao tse-Tung in 1964! When you get there!

Say hellow to Tom and Betty Grable.

You are definitely afraid of something. I just haven't figured out yet what it is. If you were any kind of sensible, and really interested in the truth on anything, you would fully support the idea of Kaye and his CS team being allowed to examine the chute for themselves, and bring in outside experts of their own.

What is it you are afraid of? It's late, but I will look at your answer tomorrow.

Why should I care about that? So you can add more garbage-mouth stuff?

No worries. I really DO have to go now. It's after midnight here.

The only guarantee is there are no guarantees: How screenwriters stay sane on their journey through hell …

http://scriptcat.wordpress.com/2013/11/16/the-only-guarantee-is-there-are-no-guarantees-how-screenwriters-stay-sane-on-their-journey/

"I have sent a detailed email (with attachments) to Tom Kaye, urging him to put in a request to the Seattle FBI to be allowed to examine the Amboy parachute."

you should already have an answer to your email. Tom responds quick when I email him. it was a record the other nite. 3 minutes, but most of the time it's within an hour or two.

If they ruled the chute out, odds are they don't even have the chute anymore. why keep it?

"Other parachute experts were consulted,"
"including some who stepped forward to help the FBI after the parachute's discovery was announced last week."

"The FBI wants to take one more step Tuesday, Carr said, and then may be ready to comment."

"As Cossey suspected last week, it wasn't the one. "Not even close, not even close," he said this evening. "This was over in 10 seconds."

"An FBI agent came to Cossey's house Friday and pulled the silk parachute out of a container. That's not it, Cossey said."

"I spoke with Coss shortly after the announcement, and he told me that the parachute found in Amboy was not from Flight 305 as it was too large at 34-feet in diameter, and that it was a cargo chute."

again, it seems Cossey came to his conclusion quickly. this doesn't mean it stopped looking at it, or explaining in detail why it wasn't the chute Cooper used.

there is some what of a paper trail about the chutes used for the crime. some even mention the size. none mention 34 feet in diameter.26 or 28, I can't remember right now.

then you have Hayden claiming the chutes. and Cossey having the emergency chutes. If this is the case, you are claiming Hayden had a 1946 chute in his pack. doubtful.

how many chutes have been found in this area as smoke99 mentioned, among others?

anyway you look at this Robert. it's a conspiracy. your claiming Cossey is lying. the FBI clearly had other people involved with the chute. they would have to agree with Cossey's lie. so everyone else would also be covering up the facts about the chute, including the FBI. that is what you call a conspiracy.

you have misquoted things many times over, you were misleading people stating Tom Kaye didn't have access.
The entire KC report, book and website done by you are full of error's that have been brought to your attention may times over. you have also chosen not to fix those error's. or come up with a lame excuse why you can't. you expect people to follow your lead? Really?

you are never honest even in your reply's to your beliefs. you can't be trusted, and that's something you keep saying about us. any mirror's in your house?

It also appears that others had no problem getting an answer from the FBI. you make this yet again another dark mystery to add to your conspiracy.

"Seeking answers from the FBI, I contacted Seattle PIO Ayn Dietrich several times, and eventually she gave me her stylish but predictably evasive response:

Since it is an open case I can’t give you any specifics…but I can tell you that we did look into it (the Amboy chute)…I can also tell you that it is not a lead we are pursuing at this time….and no, I can’t tell you if we still have it (the parachute) in evidence.”

it's still answer which contradicts the public being shut out.

"I can tell you that we did look into it (the Amboy chute)…I can also tell you that it is not a lead we are pursuing at this time"

Is that because they are afraid of the truth like us lol

if this is your holy grail about no longer discussing the chute, it's because the Cooper case is still open. they will use this clause not say anything. doesn't mean they are covering anything up Jo, I mean Robert B|

RobertMBlevins

To those folks who think the date of manufacture (FEB 46) listed on the chute make it 'too old' for suitable use:

Over at eBay, I found several NB6/8 parachutes with the original canopies for sale. Some date back to the Korean War and still come fully certified. Too old for me, if I were a skydiver, but many are from the 80's. That's about thirty years.

Since Hayden says he bought those parachutes in 1968, and the Amboy canopy was dated 1946, this would make the chute about 22 years old at the time of purchase...IF the Amboy chute really WAS used by Cooper. To compare that to today, this would be like buying a military parachute from 1992...a scenario I find perfectly reasonable.

You have sent!
Too Old!
Too Old for Me!
Reasonable?

BLEVINS - get a life. YOU just continue to spew out drivel that has NO meaning. Black is black and White is white.

mrshutter45

if this is your holy grail about no longer discussing the chute, it's because the Cooper case is still open. they will use this clause not say anything. doesn't mean they are covering anything up Jo, I mean Robert B|

DUH! Jo is NOT part of THAT at all!
The only thing I have thought about the AMBOY Chute was that it may have been the packing in the dummy chute. Cooper did something with that Dummy chute, but NO one has ever answered a question I had about it.

If Cooper opened that chute and saw it was a Dummy I expect he might have thrown it out of the plane in anger. NO one has answered the question about if the dummy chute pouch was large enough for the bag and how long it would have taken to contain the money within that dummy pouch.

They lace up - that is all I know or are they hook laces that release with a tug in the right place.

Perhaps you can fill in some gaps here Robert. I was reading back into the thread and noticed a post of yours where you were talking about Geestman. you claim he went to his home in Bonney Lake (reason not needed) so, I looked up his name on the Pierce County Auditor's site looking for his name. his sisters name popped up which you seemly spelled wrong several times on this thread by giving this name Dawn J Andrusko, when the actual name is Dawn J AndrOsko. with no records dating back into the 70's? 1987 is the earliest. can you provide proof she was living in this area where she supposedly purchased a home in 1972 which she paid for with the $5,000 loan given to her by Kenny Christiansen?

possibly provide the address of the home she purchased in 1972 so it can be cross checked for validation.
I'm still going through the records on her, a lot of records with her name on them. do you know who a Elva Geestman would be?

also the stamp/coin collection went from $400,000-$300,000 to the winning bid of $30,000 you once explained and extra zero was added by mistake thru email, how did you mistake $400,000

RobertMBlevins

To those folks who think the date of manufacture (FEB 46) listed on the chute make it 'too old' for suitable use:

To those folks who think the date of manufacture is Feb 46, are there words such as "Date of Manufacture", or abbreviations to that effect, within an inch or two of the Feb 46?

If not, then where do you get the idea that "Feb 46" even applies to a calendar date?

Robert99

Robert99

To those folks who think the date of manufacture is Feb 46, are there words such as "Date of Manufacture", or abbreviations to that effect, within an inch or two of the Feb 46?

If not, then where do you get the idea that "Feb 46" even applies to a calendar date?

Robert99

The date was determined by an analysis of MOTIVES.

source: ID, EGO, SUPER-EGO (Freud)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego

attached phrenological MOTIVES DETECTOR charts -