47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

So where does that leave you on the Amboy chute? Exactly where you are WANTED to be. In the dark. Better look for that flashlight. :)

I am finally going to put my 2 CENTS into the AMBOY chute find.

Silk does deteriorate in certain climates. HOT & Dry. What I have seen of the pictures do not seem compacted enough for silk - but you would have to touch and feels. Some of the new synthetics are go good you can't tell them apart.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"The Seattle FBI did have people step forward, but none were allowed to actually EXAMINE the chute, including Tom Kaye at Citizen Sleuths. Funny they allowed him access to everything else"

exactly what proof do you have he was denied access to the chute. more assuming again? I would step very lightly on this answer.

"So where does that leave you on the Amboy chute? Exactly where you are WANTED to be. In the dark. Better look for that flashlight."

you seem to have a problem with people not supplying information to verify something?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Robert says:
"they express a desire to examine it"

Shutter's reply:
how does that equal what you wrote?

"The Seattle FBI did have people step forward, but none were allowed to actually EXAMINE the chute, including Tom Kaye at Citizen Sleuths. Funny they allowed him access to everything else"

I have a different story straight from the source. you put way to much speculation into things Robert. again I'll ask you what proof do you have anyone was denied access?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

skyjack71

************Jo,

The info that you say came

Source Unknown - sent to me by a very old aeronautical engineer - I cannot say who he worked for.

is straight word for word in Wikipedia.

***en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON
The ability to intercept communications depends on the medium used, be it radio, ... During World War II and through the 1950s, high-frequency ("short-wave") radio was widely used for military and diplomatic communication, and could be ...

Another confirmation on a theory.[:/]

Matt

Matt you have confirmed ZERO.
I explained it was sent to me by someone else and received after the thread took a positive direction. No need to cause interference with your repeated pattern that is ONLY for the purpose of discrediting anything I say.

I have stayed out of the conversation, but it is things like your post above that inflames me....and causes me to make a rebuttal to defend myself.

I think everyone on here would appreciate you NOT make any remarks to inflame me and cause me to have to make a post like this one.

I have confirmed much, and many agree with me.
I hope your health is better.
I truly think you're on a wild goose chase.
I also think your medical issues, and their treatments, are causing you to act irrational, and to an outsider it would give the impression of dementia or other mental illness.

I truly hope 2014 is better for you. I think you could aid that by focusing on health instead of a fiction.

Matt

:(
YOU are probably RUDE to your own mother. YOU have NOT heard nor read the things I wrote in 1996 and told before I ever came to this thread - if you did young man you will eat YOUR words.

:PDo NOT demean me NOT until you see and read my notes and letters and communications from 1996 until 2003+

[:/]YOU set yourself up as JUDGE and JUROR and you do NOT know me!

:oYOU have not seen the prior research - where things were discussed in the past. I did not know what they meant, but NONE of it was as YOU have SO RUDELY & DISPECTFULLY inferred.:P

:SI only take a sleeping pill and do NOT take the pain pills (rarely).

[:/]My mental status is NOT dementia or mental illness - quiet the contrary! THAT statement WAS totally UNCALLED FOR.

:)
I would not WISH up on YOUR mother what was thrust upon me in 1996 when I found out who DAN COOPER WAS. If Weber was NOT Cooper he DAMN well knew who WAS!

:D:DWild Goose Chase!

Perhaps you might like to discuss with me the 2 phone calls I got today. Individuals who know me and have met me and have explored the things I have - assurances that they do INDEED remember our discussion of the past...the things I told them PRE 2000!

THIS BRING TO MIND THESE QUESTIONS:

WHO ARE YOU? Answered in my Profile, I'm not pretending to be any one else.

HOW CAN YOU AFFORD TO SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON THIS SUBJECT? I work various shifts, and carry a smart phone, as well as a wifi capable lap top, so during breaks and time off, I can read, converse, etc modern tech is awesome that way! I can even use "spell" and "grammar" checks!

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? Retired from the U.S.Army, MASTER PARACHUTIST ( among many other certified areas), Skydiving Instructor Examiner, A/SEO and Sworn LEO, and hold on know, an SME for a large production Company in TN, maybe the largest!.

WHO PAYS YOUR BILLS?I do, and yours?

WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN SPENDING SO MUCH TIME ON THIS THREAD? I have an interest in unsolved crimes, kind of falls in line with a few of my areas of expertise and my experience in life.

DO YOU NOT HAVE A WIFE AND CHILDREN? Yep.

WHAT IS YOUR INTEREST IN THIS THAT YOU WOULD TAKE AWAY FROM YOUR FAMILY TO WORK ON THIS? I don't take away from them, I am very well balanced in my time management.

WHAT IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECTS SPOKEN ABOUT? With some subjects better than a few who keep speaking "factually". I also served as a liaison for a few organizations mentioned in this thread at the Annual Airborne Week at Ft Benning and All American Week at Ft Bragg. I've even jumped with a few folks from those same Orgs.

WHY WOULD YOU DEMEAN A WOMAN YOU HAVE NEVER MET?Have I demeaned you? Actually, demeaned you? If so I do apologize. BUt like BK, a GC etc, all should be held accountable for their postings, no slack given to you or them, as you all give none

HAVE YOU PERSONALLY SPOKE TO PEOPLE WHO KNEW DUANE? No, but he is dead. There is no ACTUAL EVIDENCE to suggest he is a viable suspect, so like the FBI, I would see no need to waste time researching him as a suspect. That is the context of this thread. Once he was eliminated, if some one wanted to know more about him, that is a different thread altogether, and not one fitting of this web page.

DO YOU COME FROM A BROKEN HOME? Nope, fishing and insinuating now?

DO YOU JUST LIKE T MESS WITH PEOPLE?To be honest, at times it can be fun. But, in this context I am not doing so.

ARE YOU A CONTROL FREAK?No, I'm a team player, I do like see things work out though to their completion, no matter the trail they travel.

HAVE YOU BEEN TO WA TO SEE THE ROUTE AND THE THINGS I SPEAK OF?Been there a few times, as there is no reason to research the "route", the answer would be "No".

HAVE YOU SPOKE TO MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY?No, to my knowledge, any reason I should?

DO YOU KNOW MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY? See above.

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE & PURPOSE REGARDING COOPER?Answered already

What say you will NOT answer all of the question? Nor are you capable of understanding my generation! If this was an understandable sentence, maybe I could answer it.

So, back to Dan Cooper, and as Duane has been eliminated, let's find an actual suspect that fits. OK?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

RobertMBlevins

***"The Seattle FBI did have people step forward, but none were allowed to actually EXAMINE the chute, including Tom Kaye at Citizen Sleuths. Funny they allowed him access to everything else"

exactly what proof do you have he was denied access to the chute. more assuming again? I would step very lightly on this answer.

"So where does that leave you on the Amboy chute? Exactly where you are WANTED to be. In the dark. Better look for that flashlight."

you seem to have a problem with people not supplying information to verify something?

There is a mention about it on his website, i.e. they express a desire to examine it. The fact that no one except Cossey was allowed to physically view it has been mentioned in different articles. There are pictures of it, of course. I never said the chute was Cooper's. I've only said I thought the investigation into it by the Seattle FBI, and their subsequent dismissal without saying HOW they came to that dismissal is a bit lame. No one except me has really questioned that dismissal.

I asked myself why no other experts were allowed to see it, not even Kaye and his team. Because of the Seattle FBI's actions, there will always be some doubt about the whole thing. Chances are it WASN'T Cooper's. But basing the whole thing solely on Cossey's 'silk not nylon' and 'that's why it isn't' just doesn't wash with me. How about 'it's too big,' or 'determined to be cargo chute'. No mention.

You could go on strike and refuse to post here until the FBI
(and whoever else) meets your demands!

You could picket in front of the Federal Building?

Ans there's always self abusement vs. holding this Website
hostage for four more years!

CAN WE GET THIS TOLLWAY OPEN - PLEEEEEZ! SOME NUT
PROTESTER HAS SHUT DOWN THE BRIDGE!

All while Blevins accepts the FBI flight path (map) but will not
accept the FBI parachute! His kneejerk witch-doctor bone
throwing is favorable for the one, but not for the other .. since
in fact he has no actual data on either. He knows it when his
bones tell him it's this or that _

Open the tollbridge Blevins!

So, back to Dan Cooper, and as Duane has been eliminated, let's find an actual suspect that fits. OK?

Matt

Your posting regarding me are demeaning and you are NOT qualified to dismiss Weber,

If your purpose was only because of interest and to investigate the crime - remember you are NOT the judge and juror. Your demeaning statements about me and Weber indicates you have some SUPERIOUR knowledge of the subject. You SET YOUR SELF up as a JUDGE & JUROR and to continue to SPURT out negative and demonstratives regarding DUANE and the woman who spent 17 yrs with him and 17 yrs more researching his past - IS being a BULLY who IS DEMEANING another party and your KNOWLEDGE of the subject is very minute.

Respectfully ask that YOU refrain from Making any COMMENT regarding the subject Weber or the poster JO. You have NOT even attempted to explore the man. YOU judge by hearsay and the memories of an old woman - NOT one thing HAVE YOU actually investigated - that is a good description of a BULLY.

You do NOT even serve YOUR OWN stated reasons for being in the thread - and continuely denounce a suspect - you have NOT even investigated.

matthewcline

]

Matt

THAT part of your POST sums U up!
YOU could care less about solving the case - yours is a search to find a suspect YOU think might be Cooper!

You have neither the means nor the investigative skills to GO out and FIND a SUSPECT! HOPE U are REAL PROUD of the statement you made above - remember it is narrow minds and posters like yourself that keep the thread from progressing. WHAT have YOU in the time YOU have been on THIS thread been able to produce that was PRODUCTIVE in that goal?

NOTHING - so the only things you say - mimic others and demean others.

WHAT productive information have YOU offered to the thread? If you have productive information and investigations- post it! Other WISE STOP demeaning those who have put their hearts and souls and time for many yrs into this You are just someone passing thru who has nothing to offer other than trite and demeaning remarks attacking other posters who struggle to present their subject the best they can.

YOUR claims of outing others is UNCALLED for. When you come to my home as others have done and look at & read the early letters and notes in pages of planners then you can make the kind of postings you made - claiming the old woman took information from another source.

When YOU realize the old woman you attack - actually did the things she said and actually told the things she said - she did all of it in real time and without having read them somewhere, but having real knowledge of said things.

COME & READ my notes and my letters and my notes from phone conversations and know NOTHING was contrived or taken from the story of others. Many times I explored what OTHERS claimed, but did my own investigated into the subject or story and often took a few steps into their territory - BUT, my REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE was always there waiting for my retreat BACK to that which I did know!

I know I wrote down in my planner when that book arrived - it was sent to me - BECAUSE the stories I was tellling appeared similar to the stories I told about Weber. It was Mr. H who asked me if I had ever read it. It would be several months later before I was sent a COPY of it.....I saw the similarities, but not the same....that is when I started to investigate the BOOK - I had to know who wrote the book!

I felt who ever wrote that BOOK knew Duane or had some kind of access. I have already stated the things I read and if I was aware f them before or after I read the book.

My research NEVER led me to the writer/author! I wanted to know who did the charicatures - never found out. I still want to meet the person who wrote the book - but that person is probably deceased.
MOST of the BOOK was FICTION, but there was sprinkling of things - things that I knew about Duane Weber - things that made me reason - if he wasn't Cooper he knew who wrote that book.

I remembered a woman who was at the shop - she was stout and wore a business suit and her hair was dyed dark. She knew Duane from the past. This was NO ordinary woman - she was polished.
I was on my way to an appt and didn't even have time to do more than say hello & how do you do, nice meeting you and I got to go.

She was introduce as Fucks - HOW can I ever forget that name!

Duane worked for a man by the name of Fucks.

Duane dated a woman by the name of Fucks.

So - is it just coincidence or did it mean something.

NOW I didn't make any of that UP.

skyjack71

***]

Matt

THAT part of your POST sums U up!
YOU could care less about solving the case - yours is a search to find a suspect YOU think might be Cooper!

You have neither the means nor the investigative skills to GO out and FIND a SUSPECT! HOPE U are REAL PROUD of the statement you made above - remember it is narrow minds and posters like yourself that keep the thread from progressing. WHAT have YOU in the time YOU have been on THIS thread been able to produce that was PRODUCTIVE in that goal?

NOTHING - so the only things you say - mimic others and demean others.

WHAT productive information have YOU offered to the thread? If you have productive information and investigations- post it! Other WISE STOP demeaning those who have put their hearts and souls and time for many yrs into this You are just someone passing thru who has nothing to offer other than trite and demeaning remarks attacking other posters who struggle to present their subject the best they can.

YOUR claims of outing others is UNCALLED for. When you come to my home as others have done and look at & read the early letters and notes in pages of planners then you can make the kind of postings you made - claiming the old woman took information from another source.

When YOU realize the old woman you attack - actually did the things she said and actually told the things she said - she did all of it in real time and without having read them somewhere, but having real knowledge of said things.

COME & READ my notes and my letters and my notes from phone conversations and know NOTHING was contrived or taken from the story of others. Many times I explored what OTHERS claimed, but did my own investigated into the subject or story and often took a few steps into their territory - BUT, my REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE was always there waiting for my retreat BACK to that which I did know!

I know I wrote down in my planner when that book arrived - it was sent to me - BECAUSE the stories I was tellling appeared similar to the stories I told about Weber. It was Mr. H who asked me if I had ever read it. It would be several months later before I was sent a COPY of it.....I saw the similarities, but not the same....that is when I started to investigate the BOOK - I had to know who wrote the book!

I felt who ever wrote that BOOK knew Duane or had some kind of access. I have already stated the things I read and if I was aware f them before or after I read the book.

My research NEVER led me to the writer/author! I wanted to know who did the charicatures - never found out. I still want to meet the person who wrote the book - but that person is probably deceased.
MOST of the BOOK was FICTION, but there was sprinkling of things - things that I knew about Duane Weber - things that made me reason - if he wasn't Cooper he knew who wrote that book.

I remembered a woman who was at the shop - she was stout and wore a business suit and her hair was dyed dark. She knew Duane from the past. This was NO ordinary woman - she was polished.
I was on my way to an appt and didn't even have time to do more than say hello & how do you do, nice meeting you and I got to go.

She was introduce as Fucks - HOW can I ever forget that name!

Duane worked for a man by the name of Fucks.

Duane dated a woman by the name of Fucks.

So - is it just coincidence or did it mean something.

NOW I didn't make any of that UP.

My investigative skills have helped to clear a dozen cases involving drugs, murder, theft, fraud, and domestic assaults. All in the last few months (4).

I think you're mistaken on a few definitions on words you keep using.

Actually, I do believe, IIRC, the FBI eliminated Duane Weber as a Suspect (and K.C., as well as Sherridan, to be fair). So, I didn't place myself in any position of Jury or Judge.

I have read both the "Cooper" threads entirely, and we see no new evidence for ANY of the suspects. I've been on this sight longer than you, have actually jumped from the type of A/C, with similar equipment, and met many of the heroes who preceded me in the field of Military Parachuting and Skydiving. All point to the same conclusion, as the FBI, the suspect isn't, here.

The FBI says the case is still open, not solved, and there is no new evidence, or theories, to re-examine any of the previously eliminated suspects.

You're probably one of the biggest distractions to this case being solved. At least by the amateur sleuths. If any one is being a bully or hard headed, I would say the legal definitions fit you far better.

If you just want to know about Daune Weber, before you knew him, that is fine, I don't fully understand why, but you have your reasons I'm sure, and that is just fine. But, this group of people, and this forum, aren't the place for that. Your family, and your close friends, that would be the better fit for that.

I did notice you didn't address any actual qualifications or acknowledge that I answered ALL your questions. Just attacked me, because I do not support your theory. Goes along the lines of what Robert points out, attack the messenger and not the message.

Now, since I am so hated by you, maybe you'll stop with the PM's? If there is anything factual and relevant to the case you wish to discuss, do it here, in the open. No more "secrets", no more "set ups", and no more "stories for bait".

You have shown that you actually have far more net access than you want us to know. Use that, and find the answers you seek. You don't need to try and demand we do your research, or bidding.

Good luck.

Matt

"...I know between Cossey's story, the other man's story - there are supposed to be 4 chutes - did Cossey pack all 4 (I am not counting the front packs from Issaqua).

So were all 4 of the chutes nylon or silk or what? Would some one clarify this in 1,2, 3, 4 for me. NOT BRUCE - he makes the chute story even more confusing...."

Reply:

The essentail question, Mrs. Cooper, regardless of who asks it, is what do you think your husband used to exit Flight 305?

What do you care what Cossey said about the parachutes and Cooper's skills? Or what the FBI docs say, Or what I've written?

Your husband made it!

What the world really wants to hear from you is what Duane said about hard-pulls, mods on the parachutes, how he dealt with the cold, etc.

Yes, we know he left his fingreprints on the railings of the aft stairs, but what else did he say about the jump or the chute that he used. And WTF did he do with the dummy reserve? - !!!

How Many PM's have I ever sent you - now be very careful - I save them all!

YOU are only doing this to inflame me and I am very aware of that. YOU were NOT on this THREAD when it started and if you were YOU used another name!

skyjack71

How Many PM's have I ever sent you - now be very careful - I save them all!One is too many, but you have sent me some that covered each point I made. Go ahead and show every one, since You saved them all. They will enjoy the comedy.[:/]

YOU are only doing this to inflame me and I am very aware of that. YOU were NOT on this THREAD when it started and if you were YOU used another name!

Not trying to inflame you at all, but apparently that is easy to do, reread my statement. Because, I was here, before you even REGISTERED.:S

Now let's get back to "Cooper", we still don't have a viable suspect.

Matt

matthewcline

How Many PM's have I ever sent you - now be very careful - I save them all!One is too many, but you have sent me some that covered each point I made. Go ahead and show every one, since You saved them all. They will enjoy the comedy.[:/]

Not trying to inflame you at all, but apparently that is easy to do, reread my statement. Because, I was here, before you even REGISTERED.:S

Now let's get back to "Cooper", we still don't have a viable suspect.

Matt

It is against the rule I am sure to make PM's public, but I found NO evidence of you in this thread in the beginning - not until you came in on a conversation about the Ropes.

In 3 yrs I have made maybe 6/8 pm's to you.. One was one line and a couple no more than 2 short paragraphs. There was one that was about 4 paragraphs.

You have been in the forum, but NOT in this thread since it's inception...as many have been.
I did not find a post in 2009 or in the beginning when SafeCrack was here. None at all in the closed thread, but I didn't spend a lot of time on it.

Have you noticed - Those who knows are NOT posting.
YOU are NOT in the KNOW!

:$Well, wonder how that happened?:$

Someone SCREWING with their navigational systems or was it pilot error? If pilot error - some heads will roll....

:) Cold weather conditions?

HOW did that happen with ALL of the SMART equipment on the planes of today?

skyjack71

[Jo addresses the following to Matt]

Have you noticed - Those who knows are NOT posting.
YOU are NOT in the KNOW!

Jo, I NEVER thought you would have the guts to make such an admission!

And it applies to Blevins also!

Since Jo and Blevins make about half the posts to this thread, it means that she is confessing that she and Blevins are NOT in the know!

Jo, I believe most of Matt's recent posts have been in response to your posts to him.

Congratulations on your honest admission in any event.

Robert99

BruceSmith

"...I know between Cossey's story, the other man's story - there are supposed to be 4 chutes - did Cossey pack all 4 (I am not counting the front packs from Issaqua).

So were all 4 of the chutes nylon or silk or what? Would some one clarify this in 1,2, 3, 4 for me. NOT BRUCE - he makes the chute story even more confusing...."

Reply:

The essentail question, Mrs. Cooper, regardless of who asks it, is what do you think your husband used to exit Flight 305?

What do you care what Cossey said about the parachutes and Cooper's skills? Or what the FBI docs say, Or what I've written?

Your husband made it!

What the world really wants to hear from you is what Duane said about hard-pulls, mods on the parachutes, how he dealt with the cold, etc.

Yes, we know he left his fingreprints on the railings of the aft stairs, but what else did he say about the jump or the chute that he used. And WTF did he do with the dummy reserve? - !!!

In Weber's case we are definitely looking at 'alternative'
para-escape methods. Here (attached) are a few possibilities,
Duane undoubtedly practiced with - which fit the profile for our
suspect.

skyjack71

:$Well, wonder how that happened?:$

Someone SCREWING with their navigational systems or was it pilot error? If pilot error - some heads will roll....

Jo, Last night's wrong airport landing in Branson and the one a few weeks back in Wichita were both 100 percent pilot error.

Each of the aircraft probably had a million dollars worth of avionics in the cockpit. Nevertheless, the pilot's didn't use that equipment.

So all the major contributors to this thread were absent today? Baloney! You and Blevins have been posting at your usual 50 percent of the total posts rate.

Robert99

"HOW did that happen with ALL of the SMART equipment on the planes of today?"

depends on who the person is dealing with the "Smart Equipment" or how smart he is....

why do they call them "apartments" when there all stuck together?

why do they call it a television set when you only get one?

B|

mrshutter45

"HOW did that happen with ALL of the SMART equipment on the planes of today?"

depends on who the person is dealing with the "Smart Equipment"

why do they call them "apartments" when there all stuck together?

why do they call it a television set when you only get one?

B|

Why do you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?
:D
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

here's a good one.....

why would someone say the FBI denied access to the Amboy chute?

see photo below.....

matthewcline

How Many PM's have I ever sent you - now be very careful - I save them all[:/]

Jo' PS or Corrections to post I SUPPOSEDLY made - MatthewCline inserted something into my post I did NOT say! I have removed it as I would NOT want anyone to think I said that!

RobertMBlevins

***here's a good one.....

why would someone say the FBI denied access to the Amboy chute?

Okay, I'll bite. Because they did. Name one person outside of the FBI or Cossey who was allowed to examine it.

Bonus Question: State for certain how you know it wasn't used by Cooper. I mean beyond 'because the Seattle FBI said so, without giving a definitive reason'.

Let me drop a hint on you about the Seattle FBI and this chute. I send the Seattle FBI occasional Cooper-related questions. Not real often. Twice a year maybe. They ALWAYS answer. Sometimes by email, sometimes by phone, sometimes both.

But all questions on the chute are ignored. They don't even come back with 'we determined it wasn't Cooper's'. Nothing is said at all on that. I think Tom Kaye's team should put in an official request to examine it. What's the harm of it. If the chute doesn't fit, you must acquit, right? Problem is no one has taken the size of it.

and your proof is?

Your proof is: you like to pick fights with people bigger than you
and use other people's names to fuel your fights.

You seem to be saying over and over again, that the FBI should
take you into its confidence and sue you as an expert, since
you constantly cite Tom Kaye/Team as if you were one of them!

So, instead of constantly harping about what the FBI does
wrong, why don't you apply and set them all straight in person!

... then you could get off our backs?

[:/]

Robert99

***:$Well, wonder how that happened?:$

Jo, Last night's wrong airport landing in Branson and the one a few weeks back in Wichita were both 100 percent pilot error.

Each of the aircraft probably had a million dollars worth of avionics in the cockpit. Nevertheless, the pilot's didn't use that equipment.

So all the major contributors to this thread were absent today? Baloney! You and Blevins have been posting at your usual 50 percent of the total posts rate.

Robert99

:|:) Robert99! I was MAKING A JOKE! :D:D:D I assure you I KNEW what happened - it was on the news! NOT for one moment did I think anyone here had anything to do with it!...GEEZE! A girl can't have any fun with you - you have NO sense of humor!

Others think I am a crazy OLD WOMAN and you know ;) they might be right.

Or maybe not!
Cooper, Dan [see Elliston P. Morris (CDGA)] - The file has CP records in it - the name is one connected to the Webers. Like the plane landing at the wrong airport - perhaps the FBI ever looked in the right place for the connections.

georger

and your proof is?

When established as a long-term pattern, some people would
see this as the actions of a very disturbed person who may be
suicidal; a self-centered person not remotely concerned about
the welfare of others ?

[:/]

NOT necessarily Georger it can be the other way around. A big ole Bully pickin on a little ole woman might ought to be careful.,, little ole women have been known to get a punch in where it hurts the most. Bullies are self-centered - be they small like Blevins or big like MatthewCline.

The secret is buried in a file and I am susposed to know where the KEY is.

DAN COOPER, CO's and and old family name and a place Duane told me about that I would never have know about had I not been looking for DAN COOPER.

Cooper left a KEY to unlock the past - but NO ONE wants to really unlock the secret!

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part, regarding my statement that the Seattle FBI has never allowed anyone except Cossey to actually examine the Amboy chute:

'and your proof is?

When established as a long-term pattern, some people would
see this as the actions of a very disturbed person who may be
suicidal; a self-centered person not remotely concerned about
the welfare of others, who selects and distorts things said or
published, to make himself feel important ?...'

Ever considered entering yourself in a Drama Queen contest? You'd be a shoe-in for at least the runner-up spot, depending on how you do in the swimsuit part. Where do you get this stuff? You don't even know me.

Welfare of others? You are kidding. I once helped raise two tons of food for the Auburn Food Bank. (EDIT: it was 2,000 pounds approximately, not two tons, my bad) We had to use a U-haul to deliver all the canned goods. I also do a lot of things out of my own time and with my own money for this community besides just showing free movies once a year. I've volunteered at Childrens' Hospital and worked for peanuts in group homes just because the hours were good and I enjoyed helping people.

You haven't a frickin' clue who I am, so stop pretending you do. And I assure you the only way I will ever leave this Earth will be screaming and kicking.

You are SO funny sometimes, I swear.

The reason I said the Seattle FBI has never allowed anyone to physically examine the chute except Cossey is because it's TRUE. The reason I said the Seattle FBI never provided the slightest explanation on why they dismissed it (beyond 'a totality of the information') is because that's what happened. Instead of whining at me, maybe you should give them a call and ask them how they concluded it wasn't Cooper's...even though it was found in the same area where they searched for Cooper. And someone took the trouble to bury it. Ask for details.

Look, if you accept that explanation from them, fine. No use bitching at me about it. Just believe it and move on.

And you accuse me and others of being a Drama Queen! ???

Excuse me, but if The reason I said the Seattle FBI has
never allowed anyone to physically examine the chute except
Cossey is because it's TRUE.' is true, then show us the
proof!

Stop all the years of fucking around and posting crap, and just
show the world the proof!

You have no proof!

All you have is your assertions you keep making over and over.

This isn't rocket science Bobby. Show us the proof of your
assertion.

You do't have any proof.

It's you versus the FBI!

Go to the news media with your story and your proof and Tom
Kaye or Gray to back your story up. Hell, I will make the call
for ya! Call a press conference at Auburn tomorrow and tell
your story and present _the proof of your assertions.

Hell ... I will just call the Mayor of Auburn and KOIN tomorrow
and set it up for ya! DONE! I assume they know who you are
and all, Bigshot writer, investigator, food bank collector, and
who knows what else that you are (compared to your "wage
earner sheeple and slapped down red hair step children" you
assuage and make fun of !?

RobertMBlevins Press Conference - Coming Up! He has PROOF!
in the DB Cooper case... which is more than the FBI has!

You heard it FIRST here at Dropzone courtesy of the Great
Robert M Blevins, himself. We are honored to have him, at least
I am.

So, whoever you are, you are the guy who keeps coming here
saying, quote: "The reason I said the Seattle FBI has never
allowed anyone to physically examine the chute except Cossey
is because it's TRUE. The reason I said the Seattle FBI
never provided the slightest explanation on why they dismissed
it (beyond 'a totality of the information') is because that's
what happened
" .... and that is NEWS!

You must have inside source ?