47 47
quade

DB Cooper

GreyCopGC148

ONLY MY OPINION
Since Cooper aka K C did not plan on taking the bomb with him and only took it after a request by Miss Mucklow I believe and is only my opinion that he let go of it on purpose before he deployed his chute I keep facts and my opinion separate
But on this one I will give my OPINION

Since you're keeping them separate, is the following fact or opinion?:

"and only took it after a request by Miss Mucklow"

It was told to me by LARRY CARR HIM SELF
GC148

And if you say it is fact, what is your source for this?

This was on the beach Frenchman's bar not Tina Bar that LARRY CARR TOLD ME THAT GC 148 THE GRAY COP PAUL GEIVETT

BY BLEV
PS matt your a little man like Bruce Smith and Mark Bennett.
no ? needed............................,...................,..............

Yep, you are like BK.

Sad, but at least we know you're not a "Cop", a fraud, but not a "Cop".

Matt

The GREY CUP GAME
The GRAY COP GAME
YOUR A LITTLE LATE TO THE GAME BUT YOU CAN SIT THERE AND WATCH IT YOU WANT Maybe next year matt maybe next year I ENJOYED THE GRAY COP GAME PAUL GEIVETT THE GRAY COP Sorry SIR but you got here after the Aerial party I took the GLOVES OFF AFTER THAT so if you want to be a dumb ass I will point it out every time So stop being a jerk I can do this all day long
I wrote jokes for Late night That is why Leno got fired

Actually, you're the one late here. But, why quibble about facts.

See, you could fix your mistake i.e. cup/cop, but then that wouldn't help you pass your farce off.

Right or wrong, those who actually HAVE proof and stand by their convictions, HAVE gone to the press, printed their books, made their TV shows etc. They didn't act cowardly.

You're a professional writer?:o

Riiiight.:S

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

GreyCopGC148

AND don't bring your checker bored to play chess with me.
or that chines checker bored or you will lose your marbles like Mark Bennett and you will never platy that 3 level chessboard like star trek only 99 CAN PLAY THAT GAME I CAN NOT BUT I THINK HE CAN

and 99 do you think matt gets 113 when he adds the year he was born and how old he is. LETS SEE
Who is hiding my numbers out there for the world my book is out there for the world

Paul, Do you remember what started the above?

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

To Matt: Nothing like having someone voice support on a subject similar to your own...(Christiansen)

And then wishing they didn't.

It's sort of like Gabby Douglas joining the NRA and speaking out for unlimited gun rights. :S

To GreyCop: Hey, I take it all back. It wasn't Christiansen. I think it was Duane Weber. B|B|B|

Humor I like it
It's ok I thought MC COY did both jumps for years but I can't fight the Facts it was K C I thought It was MC COY ON 6 12 13
BUT ON 6 13 13 I knew It was KC 100% IT WAS OVER IT was the shock of a life time
I was depressed for a day then I sat up in bed and said but you still solved it no body knows you thought it was MC COY all this years JUST LIKE LARRY CARR thought
SO CALL LARRY CARR AND GET YOUR ASS ON THAT MOTORCYCLE and ride as fast as you can to meet CURTIS ENG ask WA ST PATROL 600 dollar ticket even Curtis said ouch
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

Robert99

AND don't bring your checker bored to play chess with me.
or that chines checker bored or you will lose your marbles like Mark Bennett and you will never platy that 3 level chessboard like star trek only 99 CAN PLAY THAT GAME I CAN NOT BUT I THINK HE CAN

and 99 do you think matt gets 113 when he adds the year he was born and how old he is. LETS SEE
Who is hiding my numbers out there for the world my book is out there for the world

Paul, Do you remember what started the above?

Robert99

He dipped into some of BK's MK Ultra?

Matt

matthewcline

ONLY MY OPINION
Since Cooper aka K C did not plan on taking the bomb with him and only took it after a request by Miss Mucklow I believe and is only my opinion that he let go of it on purpose before he deployed his chute I keep facts and my opinion separate

GC148

This was on the beach Frenchman's bar not Tina Bar that LARRY CARR TOLD ME THAT GC 148 THE GRAY COP PAUL GEIVETT

BY BLEV

Yep, you are like BK.

Matt

The GREY CUP GAME
The GRAY COP GAME
YOUR A LITTLE LATE TO THE GAME BUT YOU CAN SIT THERE AND WATCH IT YOU WANT Maybe next year matt maybe next year I ENJOYED THE GRAY COP GAME PAUL GEIVETT THE GRAY COP Sorry SIR but you got here after the Aerial party I took the GLOVES OFF AFTER THAT so if you want to be a dumb ass I will point it out every time So stop being a jerk I can do this all day long

See, you could fix your mistake i.e. cup/cop, but then that wouldn't help you pass your farce off.

Right or wrong, those who actually HAVE proof and stand by their convictions, HAVE gone to the press, printed their books, made their TV shows etc. They didn't act cowardly.

Matt

No not even an author and I did put a book out

Bruce smith said I would not show him my evidence
thats a lie I was willing to meet him

Then he said he wanted to go to the place were the money was really found
I said ok no problem
then he chickend out

So what am I hiding what question do you have that I will not answer

this is why you hide and don't call why do you thing it's not KC list 1

PS my phone is not with me so don't call now
thats why you can't put your phone number you would get pranks all my calls are monitored by the FBI and are recorded and traced but if you have nothing to hide than you should feel safe to call but if not thats ok there watching THE GRAY COP

PS so who owned the property before PDX was built
smarty pants matt should tell us all But sadly he can't or dial a phone number. baaa baaa PEACHES THE GOAT PRODUCTIONs

PSSS matt his pants are square because he is a sponge
and a kitchen sink sponge is square gettt itttt
Just like Cash Carl square pants he is a bundle of money you know square on the bottom I enjoy the Gray Cop Game so much

See matt thats the difference between me and you I can put my number up here and sadly you are to scared to I will call you and ruin it for you you have moved to number 1 spot and pushed MB down to 2 and you put BRUCE SMITH to 3 and your a flak to put your number up chicken and ILL call you BOOOOOoooo
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

ONLY MY OPINION

GC148

BY BLEV

Yep, you are like BK.

Matt

The GREY CUP GAME
The GRAY COP GAME

Matt

I said ok no problem
then he chickend out

thats why you can't put your phone number you would get pranks all my calls are monitored by the FBI and are recorded and traced but if you have nothing to hide than you should feel safe to call but if not thats ok there watching THE GRAY COP

smarty pants matt should tell us all But sadly he can't or dial a phone number. baaa baaa PEACHES THE GOAT PRODUCTIONs

Just like Cash Carl square pants he is a bundle of money you know square on the bottom I enjoy the Gray Cop Game so much

BK, is that you?

Nah, You're more pathetic than BK, but still a liar. You just proved that, many times.

Matt

matthewcline

ONLY MY OPINION

GC148

BY BLEV

Yep, you are like BK.

Matt

The GREY CUP GAME
The GRAY COP GAME

Matt

I said ok no problem
then he chickend out

BK, is that you?

Nah, You're more pathetic than BK, but still a liar. You just proved that, many times.

Matt

COULD you be a little more veg or not so specific
like aaaaaaa what I'm lying about I just said you would not post your number was that WHAT I lying about no I was not THE GRAY OR GREY COP

99 I was saying your smarter than me. Its harder to play the star trek 3 level chessboard than regular chess. You get things like 113 and witch piece on chessboard can move any way it wants. I will admit that you are the only person ever to answer that correctly and I mean EVER. SORRY IF IT CAME OUT WRONG

And I would not play you for money on the regular chessboard
I'm sure I would lose every time.

The look on JANE GOODALL face when after all those years in the jungle saying the monkey was the only mammal to use a tool to get its food
Then in 5 grade IIIIII Paul Geivett told her no the otter uses a rock to open the clam shell and they are the first to use stone tools not man I thought she was going to cry that is a true story and is not a lye
She had to change all her book to say modified tool true

I ll be back so get your word in line for your verbal attack matt
I'M DUBBELLED UP you know that tanker vest on under my flak
and that steel plat in my grown Gard
Blevy why so much talk about your gun

matt you should look at the RENO LETTER or the KENNETH WAS COOPER LETTER
matts response what RENO LETTER

PAULS response OH MY GOD

SEE matt I can do this with out you

Mark Bennett response I don't understand Paul

BLEVY I can't prove it so nether can you

Call THE FBI AND GET REAL I called CURTIS YESTERDAY AND LEFT MESSAGE WHY CAN"T YOU

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

Actually, in cases I have seen on YouTube and other reports, the sea otter doesn't pick up the rock and use it as a tool on the clam. It pounds the clam against a large rock. This isn't any different than crows dropping nuts on a busy road or from a height in order to crack them open.

You claiming to have personally corrected Jane Goodall is patently ridiculous anyway...:S

Geez. You just HAD to decide Kenny was the hijacker. Why didn't you just go with Weber or Gossett? I've done ten times the research you have ever done on KC, and even I can't say he was the guy. Your support does absolutely zip to forward the idea that Kenny was actually DB Cooper.

It's like having Jim Brady support no-background-checks at gun fairs and promoting the idea that assault weapons with hi-cap magazines should be sold to anyone. :|

NO Blevy the otter select a rock then dives to the bottom of the sea brings the clam to the suffice float on his back and with the rock it cracks the shell open and eat the clam

PS with out cocktail souse. But still not ants with a stick
May be it was the OTTER guy HA HA HA after JAN 1 we can joke a little right?

Ps if it was Gossett or D W I still would PROVED it. K C was last on my list I was more shocked than any one.When I saw the Handwriting how could I fight it any more. Like I said I thought it was MC COY so did LARRY CARR Sorry Case solved 6 13 13 by PAUL GEIVETT OF VANCOUVER WA STATE it over
DB OTTER I want 200 000 clams and a rock and cocktail souse
or Ill blow the plane in half in flight get IT well do you. YEA SIR I DO I DO.

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

***This conversation has gotten otterly ridiculous. Kenny probably had a rock solid alibi and the two of you are just clamoring for attention. ;):)

Actually, Kenny does NOT have an alibi, according to witnesses. For example, Helen Jones, Margie Geestman, and Jones' daughter all said that Kenny and Bernie Geestman went missing the entire week the hijacking occurred, and failed to show for Thanksgiving dinner at the Jones' house. They provided good details.

Jones also testified that she saw Kenny at the Sumner Laundromat about six weeks later, and that he admitted to her he was with Geestman over Thanksgiving.

I will admit that sometimes the conversation around here gets ridiculous, as you say. :)

smokin99

This conversation has gotten otterly ridiculous. Kenny probably had a rock solid alibi and the two of you are just clamoring for attention. ;):)

Well, said Smokin99! I do not understand why the DZ allows the quote thing that takes up so much space and that most do not understand how to use appropriately.
This loo loo guy is a complete spoof!
He is here only for his entertainment and to keep the thread off track.

Note how when a really on target post or question is presented, he suddenly comes in with one quote after another & the thread gets distracted from information not previously discussed that could be very valuable regarding how the crime was pulled off & present a senario that there was MORE than one man involved in this skyjacking.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

***This conversation has gotten otterly ridiculous. Kenny probably had a rock solid alibi and the two of you are just clamoring for attention. ;):)

Actually, Kenny does NOT have an alibi, according to witnesses. For example, Helen Jones, Margie Geestman, and Jones' daughter all said that Kenny and Bernie Geestman went missing the entire week the hijacking occurred, and failed to show for Thanksgiving dinner at the Jones' house. They provided good details.

Jones also testified that she saw Kenny at the Sumner Laundromat about six weeks later, and that he admitted to her he was with Geestman over Thanksgiving.

I will admit that sometimes the conversation around here gets ridiculous, as you say. :)

Jeez Blevins....I cannot believe that you took that post seriously. It was a joke, a play on words. Laugh a little.
Lowers the B/P, oxygenates the tissues, and makes the endorphins spin for a second or two. :)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Otterly Ridiculous!

Since I am trying to be very serious here about recent information that needs the input of REAL investgators & skyjumpers who are familiar w/ communication technology of the 70's, I am getting Otterly disgusted.

WHERE is 377? Older jumpers & those with familiar with Communication systems used by Intermountain Communications headed up by Richard "Paperlegs" Peterson. Start up was in 1962 and disbanded - Oh heck I forgot the yr but in the 70's. They started training in Canon City around 1972 - Duane had taken me there and told me about the operation - he did NOT mention he had been in prison there.

We made other stops on this same trip.

I do NOT concentrate my posting on DW much anymore - just things I hope others will contribute to. I want to tall about Microwave Communication Towers in the 70's and it has been explained to me the communication we received on the CB somewhere between Laramie to Rawlins, Wym was probably a Microwave tower.

The plane communication to the CAR that you guys said was impossible - was possible.

Now I find the 3 Dams on the Lewis river had microwave communications and Duane had mentioned this on the trip.I did not understand how the Communications being from a Microwave tower could be received by a CB. Now I know they can

Remember the CB Duane had was very sophiscated as it had to be worked on after we moved to FL. One day I had to stop to make a collection a that CB shop and reminded him he has worked on my husband's CB. The man told me he could not understand why Duane needed a system like that.

I didn't understand what he was talking about - NOW I know Duane's CB had been modified to receive microwave signals. I still do NOT understand how they are different.

I have forgotten the discussion details as I said I didn't understand them....not until someone recently explained to me this was possible.

After coming to this thread I went back to the shop, but the shop was closed and out of business. I had the route the shop was on around 1991. Duane was alive and he had disposed of the CB to get a CELL PAC.

Can someone please explain to me how a CB can be modified to work on Microwave lenths and with the towers and what modification would look like. CB's are non existent now - and I know no one to ask.

Curious! The 3 towers plus others were operational in 1971. Of course this means there would have to have been more than on person - right or is it possible with only one person?

I would not think so.

smokin99

This conversation has gotten otterly ridiculous. Kenny probably had a rock solid alibi and the two of you are just clamoring for attention. ;):)

I just got back. Sir that was so FUNNY I swear I LAUGHED so hard I think I pissed my square pants a little I loved IT and so did Peaches the goat. He started kicking stuff over in the house. Dam that Goat

PS 99 in my op. I truly believe the briefcase, overnight bag is still recoverable. I have recovered many objects over 100 years old with my minlab metal detector. The difference between finding and recovering is research. And Sir I will help you in any why I can..... if you get your gps out of your car go to La Center WA. Zoom out to 10,000 ft then zoom down in to the lower Lewis river and fallow it under I 5 bridge by Paradise st park
then to were they meet then north to woodland air port
and now you know the truth it was that easy. GC 148 the Gray Cop If some one were to cut a hole in the bottom of a jet and did it again they still would get away in the same spot to night
and thats a fact 0 to none the average Law enforcement officer
is not prepared to go in to the water. But I think Larry Carr mite have a dry suit in his trunk if he doesn't he will now. One bank robber use to scuba dive away they had it on TV
He would take the money ride away on a bicycle to a stream dich the bike under water then with scuba gear he would go down steam. lite equipment like spareair inc a lot of work for 3000 to 4000 thats what they give you do you why that amount? THE GRAY COP

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

I just got back. Sir that was so FUNNY I swear I LAUGHED so hard I think I pissed my square pants a little I loved IT and so did Peaches the goat. He started kicking stuff over in the house. Dam that Goat

Well you got back into my good graces with your otter story, (I loved the cocktail souse part) but first, I'm not a sir, and secondly, if I were a HE goat and you named me flippin Peaches, I'd probably kick YOU all over the house.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

******This conversation has gotten otterly ridiculous. Kenny probably had a rock solid alibi and the two of you are just clamoring for attention. ;):)

Well you got back into my good graces with your otter story, (I loved the cocktail souse part) but first, I'm not a sir, and secondly, if I was a HE goat and you named me flippin Peaches, I'd probably kick YOU all over the house.

I got the name from Georger Georgia peaches sadly I will get a GOAT and save it from the butcher. And sadly I will call it peaches the goat. JUST Paul and that dam stupid Goat peaches
and it will be sad when that goat can spell better to or is that two

Written by Paul Geivett

Repeating this post! Need some help on this subject!

skyjack71

Well, I am not writing a book. I am in this thread to find truths not fiction or made up things.

Some of the things the thread has found have been helpful, but I am not using it to write a book or to proclaimed I have solved the case.

Much of the information about certain yrs is too skimpy and the criminal records regarding those yrs just do NOT jive....what I will find in the end I do NOT know. BUT, I have to see more than what has been presented, such as 1962 to 1966! The 2 yrs after he was released from Canon are TOO vague. The yrs 1945 to 1949 are also too vague. He is here and he is not here. In 1996 when I first went public the details of these records still existed - now it is just a summary and a couple of the summaries made no sense at all.

I have to put Weber on the plane and I have NOT been able to do that! I can put him in a chute, but that is not enough.

Now I have done something NO one thought I could ever do and it will not prove he was Cooper, because it does NOT put him on the plane. I have traced records that DO put him in WA during certain yrs and in family relations in WA. Still waiting for the search of birth records and marriage records in WA and some out of CA.

All this does is link WEBER with close contacts in WA, but it does not put him on the plane. I am at the mercy of others to research records with one family not wanting to be involved. NONE of it makes him Cooper, but it does make him closely connected to others who have supposedly been involved.

Recent discover is the Microwave communications from the 3 large Dam's all in place before Cooper made his jump. Using the Mircowave signals from those tower was POSSIBLE with the right kind of communication systems that could be added to CB. Hey, you guys forgot all about that one.

For someone the FBI claimed spent no time in WA. Weber was very astute about the Mircowave lenghts used for the Towers at the Dams. NO way Weber knew the stuff he knew if he had NOT spent LOTS of time in WA or have been schooled on all of the things he showed me and talked to me about. Weber was part of something that went on in Wa. If he was NOT Cooper he sure as hell happened to have 1st hand knowledge of many of those who have been mentioned over the yrs and those connections were prior to 1979, when we made our trip to WA....

This is what drives me forward! That drive is starting to pay-off!
I am NOT the only one working on this - you guys have NO idea what is going on in the back ground.

My health is getting in the way and right now I have of recent been telling you vaguely what I am ONTO! None of it makes him Cooper, but it sure is starting to sound like he WAS involved in the planning or knew someone who was.

Come on we got Microwave towers and possibly equipment to rig a CB with something to receive those communications and those of a plane. It DID exist! Ham radios - come on guy I need some really technical information here - forget the computers! Think Canon City and find anyone still living who worked for Intermountain Communication.

Do we have a skyjumper or poster out here who lived in CANON CITY, CO in 1972 or worked with Intermountian Communications at any time and in any capacity. I want to hear from you - you can do it by P.M. - you do not have to be known to the thread.

GreyCopGC148

PS 99 in my op. I truly believe the briefcase, overnight bag is still recoverable. I have recovered many objects over 100 years old with my minlab metal detector. The difference between finding and recovering is research. And Sir I will help you in any why I can..... if you get your gps out of your car go to La Center WA. Zoom out to 10,000 ft then zoom down in to the lower Lewis river and fallow it under I 5 bridge by Paradise st park
then to were they meet then north to woodland air port
and now you know the truth it was that easy. GC 148 the Gray Cop If some one were to cut a hole in the bottom of a jet and did it again they still would get away in the same spot to night
and thats a fact 0 to none the average Law enforcement officer
is not prepared to go in to the water. But I think Larry Carr mite have a dry suit in his trunk if he doesn't he will now. One bank robber use to scuba dive away they had it on TV
He would take the money ride away on a bicycle to a stream dich the bike under water then with scuba gear he would go down steam. lite equipment like spareair inc a lot of work for 3000 to 4000 thats what they give you do you know why that amount? THE GRAY COP
are you miss 99?

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

*********This conversation has gotten otterly ridiculous. Kenny probably had a rock solid alibi and the two of you are just clamoring for attention. ;):)

Well you got back into my good graces with your otter story, (I loved the cocktail souse part) but first, I'm not a sir, and secondly, if I was a HE goat and you named me flippin Peaches, I'd probably kick YOU all over the house.

I got the name from Geoger Georgia peaches sadly I will get a GOAT and save it from the butcher. And sadly I will call it peaches the goat. JUST Paul and that dam stupid Goat peaches

Well, Paul, you must not be too familiar with Georgia peaches......because here in Georgia, Paul, we eat peaches.

No double entendres ala Allman Brothers, Paul.
No, I'm talking ripe peaches, peach ice cream, peach cobbler, peach daiquiri, peach martini, peach fuzzy naval, peach cake, peach pie, peach chicken, peachy duck, peachy pork, and yes, Paul, peachy goat......we are not above roasting your goat in a big ol peach marinade.

So Paul. Just give your HE goat a good old fashioned HE name......not Peaches, Paul. It's a dignity thing.

RobertMBlevins

Graycop says in part:

'if you get your gps out of your car go to La Center WA. Zoom out to 10,000 ft then zoom down in to the lower Lewis river and fallow it under I 5 bridge by Paradise st park then to were they meet then north to woodland air port and now you know the truth it was that easy...'

Yeah. At first we thought Kenny hiked out to Paradise Point State Park, too. But then we found out that Bernie Geestman owned property with a shop building down in Oakville, WA and that's where he parked his infamous Airstream trailer he bought at a bank repo sale six weeks before the hijacking. Instead of bringing it home to Bonney Lake.

When he and Kenny vanished the week of the crime, Geestman gave his wife the excuse he was going camping rather than attending Thanksgiving dinner at the Jones' place. I don't think he used a tent, which means he and Kenny ended up in Oakville at the trailer and shop. What they did after that is anybody's guess. You could say they were robbing banks, or having sex, or whatever. But to assume that...when Kenny was unhappy with the airline he worked for...knew how to use a parachute...and was able a few months later to hand out thousands of dollars to both Geestman's sister and for a house...well, it's hard to ignore.

Face it. You read Blast. You saw Geoff Gray's article and both books. You checked out the letters mailed after the hijacking. Since then, you've tried to build a case around that. But even I'm not stupid enough to say that Kenny was certainly Cooper based on the available evidence. It just isn't enough.

If you are going to ride on coattails, you should first make sure your shoes are clean. :)

Sorry Blevy I showed JT were the money was fond before you wrote your book, I spoke with Grays on the beach so explain that and you said on this forum that I could use your photos
If I gave you image credit. I still find it hard to do I only use the altered ones that I gave to the Director of the PDX FBI OFFICE
Gary A Fowller
PS in my book I thank you for bring K C to the forefront and recommend you book if you want K C full name and address
But in all reality it was his brother L C that came out and said
my brother KENNY WAS COOPER JUST LIKE THE RRRREEEENNNOOO LETTER BUSTED

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

Graycop says in part:

'if you get your gps out of your car go to La Center WA. Zoom out to 10,000 ft then zoom down in to the lower Lewis river and fallow it under I 5 bridge by Paradise st park then to were they meet then north to woodland air port and now you know the truth it was that easy...'

Yeah. At first we thought Kenny hiked out to Paradise Point State Park, too. But then we found out that Bernie Geestman owned property with a shop building down in Oakville, WA and that's where he parked his infamous Airstream trailer he bought at a bank repo sale six weeks before the hijacking. Instead of bringing it home to Bonney Lake.

When he and Kenny vanished the week of the crime, Geestman gave his wife the excuse he was going camping rather than attending Thanksgiving dinner at the Jones' place. I don't think he used a tent, which means he and Kenny ended up in Oakville at the trailer and shop. What they did after that is anybody's guess. You could say they were robbing banks, or having sex, or whatever. But to assume that...when Kenny was unhappy with the airline he worked for...knew how to use a parachute...and was able a few months later to hand out thousands of dollars to both Geestman's sister and for a house...well, it's hard to ignore.

Face it. You read Blast. You saw Geoff Gray's article and both books. You checked out the letters mailed after the hijacking. Since then, you've tried to build a case around that. But even I'm not stupid enough to say that Kenny was certainly Cooper based on the available evidence. It just isn't enough.

If you are going to ride on coattails, you should first make sure your shoes are clean. :)

Shoes? clean? ....Like where is the proof that KC was with Geestman? Someone saying it just doesn't cut it. Any polaroids, phone records, receipts, diaries,?
Sheez. Remember, Robert, this is Cooper investigating 101. I would add "babe" to that but I can't quite go there. B|

Robert says:

Kenny "was able a few months later to hand out thousands of dollars to both Geestman's sister and for a house"

Robert, you keep posting this like it's true. Prove it my man. Just prove it. I don't have any desire to see you fail, but I have to keep you honest. Every time you post this, I will ask for proof. Don't keep saying it if you can't prove it. :)

GreyCopGC148

***Graycop says in part:

Sorry Blevy I showed JT were the money was fond before you wrote your book, I spoke with Grays on the beach so explain that and you said on this forum that I could use your photos
If I gave you image credit. I still find it hard to do I only use the altered ones that I gave to the Director of the PDX FBI OFFICE
Gary A Fowller
PS in my book I thank you for bring K C to the forefront and recommend you book if you want K C full name and address
But in all reality it was his brother L C that came out and said
my brother KENNY WAS COOPER JUST LIKE THE RRRREEEENNNOOO LETTER BUSTED

and the ticket or the letters are not in ether one of your books
so good luck with that. The letters and ticket are from 1971 and 1972 or did you forget not 2009 or 2010 so wake up and I gave till Jan 1 to wake up its zzzzzzzzzz time for you did you remove wrighting off the ticket for the Brad M book just like I said JUST THE NAME

MARK B Paul i don't understand

we know we know but its OOooKky

Written by Paul Geivett